The Annual Event (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Annual Event (M+/M)

Post by squirrel »

Hey guys!

The idea for this story was given to me by one of the members of this site. I hope he likes reading the story as much as I liked writing it :) Here we go!

Chapter 1 - The Background

“Soon it will be over. Soon it will be all over…” I kept repeating in my head, trying to stay awake.

I was sitting in the classroom on the biology lesson. The teacher was talking about cardiovascular system and how it affected every single cell in the human body. Normally I like biology, especially human anatomy, but the professor who was teaching us had an incredible skill: he made everything sound so boring, that even I, who loved the subject, was half asleep. I looked around the classroom: half of my friends had their heads on the desks, the other half desperately tried not to fall asleep and take some notes. Unfortunately, the monotonous timbre of Mr. Sanders’ voice was winning this uneven battle and soon - one by one – my friends were all half asleep. I could even hear one of the girls snoring. The teacher seemed to be unaware of all this and just kept going on with the lesson, changing one of the most fascinating subjects into pure torture.

It was the second half of the June and everyone in my school ( including the teachers ) was looking forward to the summer holiday. From what my buddies were telling me, they all had something special planned either with their friends, or with the families. One was going for a two months long trip over continental Europe; he and his parents wanted to travel from one capital city to another on bicycles, starting in Lizbona and ending in Warsaw. The other two were going to the countryside to their grandparents, a few of the rest planned to stay at home and simply chill out.

I was all excited to hear what my friends were up to during the holiday, but I was pretty thrilled about my own plans, too. For the past three years me, a group of four friends and our fathers were doing something special together. It usually didn’t last for long, but was always a great adventure, and from our very first hiking in the mountains I loved them. It was the time for just the guys, no women included; the perfect opportunity for the fathers to bond with their sons, have some serious conversations or just enjoy being with each other.

Last time we went canoeing. Although the weather was terrible and it was raining a lot, I had a great time. We were on the river all day, paddling and chatting with each other. When the Sun was setting down we set a small camp for the night, cooked supper over the campfire and the adults had a beer or two. During that trip I had my first man to man talk with my father about sex and stuff. Even though I knew everything necessary about it, I kind of liked the fact that my dad considered us close enough with each other to have that kind of conversation. I guess it was then when I started to treat him not only as my father, but also best friend, with whom I can talk if something serious came up.

This year I turned 19 and wanted to do something a little more adult, something more demanding and challenging. Being a very competitive teenager I loved all sorts of competitions and I sort of hoped that we could do some kind of a game. A game I would win, of course!

I guess my competitiveness came from the fact that I was rather small and skinny. I was only 172 cm tall and had problems with developing musculature. I did a lot of activities at that time, like playing soccer and tennis, swimming and hitting the gym every now and then. But I just wasn’t able to do it, which is incredibly ironic, because my father and both of his brothers are like walking muscles. They are all very tall, with my father over 200cm and uncles 199cm ( Doug ) and 197cm ( Kev ). Plus, they had absolutely no problems to keep their bodies fit and muscular. Whenever I looked at their bulging biceps a wave of jealousy flooded me; although I did have some muscles, but whenever I compared myself to them I felt skinny and tiny.
Peter Hall - me.jpg
Two weeks have passed since the dreadful biology lesson and the school was finally over. Me and my friends had a small party after the last day; just a bunch of young people playing video games, drinking beer and fulminating at our teachers. When I was finishing my second can of beer a strange thought entered my mind: were our teachers also having this kind of gathering, celebrating the end of school and fulminating at the students? I smiled to myself; I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they were…

A few days later I was watching some silly videos on the internet when I heard a knock on the door. A moment later it opened and I saw my father. He was in his military pants and shirt, which was tightly hugging his muscles. He was a soldier and sometimes he didn’t change after coming back home and walked over the house in his military outfit. When I saw how huge his muscles were I felt a familiar wave of envy in my stomach. Man, I would give anything to be at least half as fit as he was; the genetics was really cruel with me.
Father - Mitch Hall.jpg
“Hey Peter, you busy?” He asked entering my room.

“Not really. What’s up, Dad?”

“I have a surprise for you, kid. Hope you don’t have anything serious planned for the weekend, ‘cause we’re leaving for our annual event tomorrow. Uncle Doug is already here, he’ll be coming with us. When we get to the destination we’ll meet with the others.”

“Seriously?! Wow, this is so awesome, Dad!!” I was all beaming and happy like a small child.

“I knew you would react that way.” He spoke with a smile on his face.

“By the way, what are we going to do this year?”

“It’s a surprise, Peter. Uncle Kev has prepared something special for us. You want to go downstairs and say hi to your uncle?”

“Yeah, of course I do!”

We went to the living room, where my uncle was already sitting on the couch and talking with my mother. He was my father’s younger brother, 38 years old. He was a cop and just like the rest of his siblings was very masculine and has developed huge muscles. When we shook hands I could feel how strong he is; probably he could mangle my palm if he wanted to. I was a little surprised to see him in his cop uniform, but he explained that he came to our place straight from work.
Uncle - Doug Hall.jpg
“So, kiddo, you excited about our trip?” He asked when I sat next to him.

“Yeah, I can’t wait! Do you know where we would be going?”

“I do, but that’s a surprise. When you pack, don’t forget to take some warm clothes and your sleeping bag. That’s the only hint I’m going to give you.” He winked and smiled.

The four of us spend the whole evening in the living room. My mom had prepared a delicious dinner, we chatted and laughed a lot. We totally lost the track of time and all of a sudden it was past eleven. We cleaned everything and my father led his brother to the guest bedroom. We all said goodnight and I went to my room to pack. I took out my sports bag and put some warm clothes there, as instructed by my uncle. Then I took my puffy sleeping bag from my wardrobe, folded it and placed it on the bag with my clothes. When everything was done I used the bathroom and went to bed. Finally, FINALLY the best time of the year was about to begin…
Last edited by squirrel 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Wow! Your English has become so good! Nice to see nother tale from you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Wow! Your English has become so good! Nice to see nother tale from you.
Thanks man! But I think my English still sucks, I had to use the dictionary a few times when writing :oops:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I have to use an English dictionary too.
Learn to accept a compliment, man! It's well deserved.

Now...back to the story.
Muscular guys, a good looking teen boi, the promise of a guys-only trip and already the mention of a puffy sleeping bag. Is it just me, or is it getting real hot on Tugstories.com? 8-)

Can't wait for the fun to begin, brosky.
Don't keep up waiting too long. I'm already salivating for the next part.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 2 - Off we go!

It was really hard to fall asleep. Whenever I have something exciting ahead of me I find it hard to endure the anticipation. That particular night it wasn’t different; I was rolling on the bed from side to side, covering myself with the duvet and then uncovering. Many scenarios and possibilities were running like crazy through my mind. Where would we go this time? What would we be doing? What would the weather be like? Of course, I tried to clear my mind and get some sleep, but whenever the imagination starts to work on its own, it’s almost impossible to stop it. I had many more visions of the upcoming adventure before my brain finally decided it was enough and turned my body into the sleeping mode.

When I got up the next morning it was nearly eight. I got up and looked through the window; it was a nice, sunny day with several clouds in the sky. I opened the window and let some fresh air enter my room. It seemed that it was warm outside, but not totally hot, which was the perfect weather to go on the planned trip. It boded really well for the future and it immediately put me into an excellent mood. I made the bed and went to the bathroom to use the toilet, take a shower and brush my teeth. When I was done with the morning toilet I put my toothbrush and paste into my sports bag, grabbed it, together with the sleeping bag and went downstairs to meet with my father and uncle Doug.

My folks were already up and talking over breakfast and coffee my mother had prepared for them. When she saw me she offered me some sandwiches and a glass of hot tea. When we finished eating my mom asked us to wash the dishes and went to bed. She had a few days off at her work and wanted to use them as much as possible to rest and relax. I offered to deal with the washing up, while my father and uncle packed our bags into the car. We had an old Ford, which had a large and spacious trunk; it was just perfect for occasions like this one.

I finished washing the dishes and went to the garage to see how my father and uncle were doing. They have already packed everything into the car; I was a little surprised to see so many stuff there: two large duffel bags, two smaller ones and two military six person tents. With my father being in the army, it probably wasn’t a problem to borrow them from his army unit. This meant that we were most likely going for some camping trip and would have to sleep in the open space. No hotels, motels or stuff like that. That was exactly the thing I wanted this year: a bunch of guys all alone in the wild, able to count only on themselves. I knew that wasn’t precisely what we were going to do, but the imagination did it’s work.

“Why are you guys in your uniforms?” I asked, a little taken aback when I saw them.

“Why not? These clothes are as good as all the others. Plus, I like how good my big muscles look when hug by my military shirt, kid.” My father replied and laughed.

My family knew that I wanted to develop my musculature, but for some genetic reason that wasn’t happening for me. From time to time my Dad and uncles teased me a little, showing of their bulging biceps and commenting how good it feels to have them. That were the only moments I got angry with them. But after a little teasing they always managed to patch the things up between us.

“Good, Damian is here. Which means we can go.” Uncle Doug spoke.

From the distance we could hear the sound of a motorcycle. Damian Rost was a good friend of my other uncle, Kev. He and his son also took part in our annual males only trips. That guy was another object of envy for me: tall and masculine alpha stud, with really well formed muscles, usually hidden under his leather motorcycle gear. He loved driving his motorcycle; he said it calms him down. He arrived at our driveway with his son as a passenger; the kid was holding two bags in one of his hands. When Mr. Rost parked his motorcycle we all shook hands.
Damian Rost - Kev's best friend.jpg
“Put the bags in the trunk, kid.” The leather clad stud told his son.

“Roger, Sir!” He replied playfully and did as he was told.

“We thought you would take that baby with you, Damian.” My uncle said pointing at his vehicle.

“Yeah, nothing better than a three hour ride on my two wheels.”

“All right, boys, let’s get moving! We’re going to pick Kev from his house and then we can go the woods. We’ll meet with Ryan and his boys when we get to the spot.” My father said and we all settled for the journey.

Adam, Damian’s son got in the back seat of our car, while my Dad and uncle took the front seats. Dad closed the garage door and off we went, followed by Mr. Rost, fully clad in his leather jacket, pants, boots and gloves and with a helmet on his head. That was the moment I was looking forward to for the past twelve months. Another of our journeys was beginning and I had problems with hiding my excitement. I was talking with Adam almost all the time, wondering where ‘the woods’ would be and what it would be like there.

After two hours we arrived at uncle Kev’s house in the countryside. He was my father’s youngest brother. He had a wife and two daughters; since he had no son of his own he sometimes considered me as his own kid. No one in the family had problems with that and we all realized it wasn’t for real. He was leading a cowboy like life, having a large crop field and a greenhouse he cultivated vegetables in. All the physical work he was doing allowed him to form huge muscles, he was extremely proud of; he usually was shirtless, showing off his broad chest and a six pack on his abdomen.
Uncle - Kev Hall.jpg
“Finally, guys! What took you so long?” He asked when we arrived.

“Complaining, as usual…” Uncle Doug said as he got off the car. “Get your stuff into the trunk and let’s go.”

“You don’t have to tell me that twice, bro.”

I moved a little towards Adam and made some space for my uncle. As expected he was shirtless, had jeans with cowboy belt on and a baseball cap on his head. When he got in he touched my arm with his huge bicep and started comparing them. I snapped something nasty at him, which caused all of us to laugh loudly. But the importunate question kept appearing in my mind: why the hell was I the only male member of the family who had such problems with developing muscles!? It was so unfair…

After one more hour of driving we finally reached our destination. I was surprised when I realized my father went on the forest path and kept driving for like a quarter. When we reached a glade he finally stopped the car. We got off and took everything from the trunk.

“This will be a perfect place to camp, guys!” Ryan Watson said as he approached us.

The guy was a construction worker and my father’s best friend, he was actually my Godfather. From what I knew he and my Dad used to go to the same school together and when all other people took separate ways of their lives, the two of them stuck together and remained best friends for all those years. Just as could be predicted, he was also one heck of a man; great figure, fantastic muscles and the dominating attitude. It was like someone or something wanted to surround me by huge alpha blokes, just to make fun of me.
Ryan Watson - My father's best bud.jpg
“Hope you didn’t wait too long, man.” My father said and gave his best bud a hug.

“Not at all, dude, we just arrived.”

“Is it all right that we got the car so far into the woods?” I asked.

“Normally – no. But I made a few phone calls and got permission do drive us all in here. I have to get the car to the parking lot now.” Uncle Kev replied.

“Yeah, we did that already. I left my boys here with the luggage while I left off the car on the car park.”

Mr. Rost offered to go with my uncle and drive him back on his motorcycle. The two studs were off and the rest of us talked about some meaningless stuff. We were supposed to start setting up the camp, but the weather was so nice and the surrounding forest so peaceful, that none of us seemed too eager to start working on it…
The woods.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by squirrel 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Looks like you are on your way to another amazing story, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! I had no idea English wasn't your native language! I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories and they all seem very well written. Also this new batch of guys you have in this story is making me feel some type of way ;) . Very hot.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

See wht I mean [mention]squirrel[/mention] ?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I was missing your stories, [mention]squirrel[/mention]. l nice to know you're back. I can't wait to see the story unfold, the beginning already makes me very curious

I love how you can illustrate your stories with pictures of the characters, it makes everything much hot
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 3 - An intriguing idea

Instead of unpacking and getting the camp prepared all of us just sat lazily on the ground and relaxed. The delicate breeze was enfolding us, the sound of leaves swishing. That was just perfect, no one could ever expected any more from a place like that. Far from civilization, only guys, wonderful weather and several days of pure laziness and doing whatever we want. We were chatting with each other about things we were going to do during the trip when uncle Kev and Mr. Rost came back on the motorcycle.

“What the fuck, guys, I expected at least something to be done by the time we get here!” Mr. Rost said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with his leather clad hand.

“Give it a rest, dude… You need to relax a little…” My father put his shoulder around his friends shoulder.

“You know what guys? Before we begin setting up the camp what do you say if we make this whole camping trip a little more exciting?” Adam said suddenly with a smile on his face.

“What do you mean? I don’t see any way we can do that…” His father replied, a little doubt audible in his voice.

“Sir, how large is this forest?” Adam turned to uncle Kev.

“Hmm… Let me think… I guess it’s something around twenty five kilometers square. Why?”

“Are there any dangerous animals living here?” Adam asked again.

“Don’t think so. Apparently it’s only does, hares, birds and stuff…”

“So, listen to this: we can split up and set like two separate camps. The fathers will be in one camp and the rest of us in the other. We can make it a ‘capture the flag’ game. Each team will have something in their base, that the other team would have to swipe to win. To make it more difficult we can arrange that none of us can get touched while trying to steal it. I we are touched we must go back to our base. Whoever wins will have the losers do all the work like cooking, washing the dishes, etc. What do you guys say?”

“Well, well, that does sound interesting! It would be awesome to have you guys do all the chores here. I don’t feel like doing them anyway…” Zack, one of Mr. Watson’s son, added.

“You boys seem very confident you would win such a game.” My father spoke.

“Of course we can beat you! We’re younger, faster, we’ve played lots of games that involved this kind of scenario when we were in the boy scouts… There is no way on earth you can win this!” I snapped back at my Dad.

“You know what, guys? Fine, let’s do it. We’ll show these twerps who is the master and a real man here. A man with muscles, that is!” Saying the last phrase my father touched my upper arm and smirked.

I was about to talk back, but was stopped by uncle Doug who put his hand on my shoulder.
“No need to argue, boys. Let’s decide what the trophies to swipe will be.”

“Something small would be good… easy to hide, hard to find… a mobile phone, for example?” Adam suggested.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea, we are out of range here anyway… Not bad, son, not bad!” His father praised him.

We decided that in our team it would be my mobile phone to be the trophy and in the father’s team it would be uncle Kev’s one. We all took a good look at the phones and memorized what they looked like. Then we split our equipment into two and soon the fathers left our meant to be camp spot and went into the woods to find their own place to set a camp. We watched them as they disappeared deeper and deeper into the forest.

“They’re gone, guys. Let’s set pitch a tent and prepare a place for the campfire.” Antony, Mr. Watson’s youngest son suggested.

“Not so fast, guys. I have an idea: you set the camp and I will follow them. Probably they’re not expecting this, and while I get to know where their base is, it will be easier for us swipe uncle Kev’s mobile.” I said.

“Yeah, and they do know, where our camp spot is…” Adam added.

“If they are smart, they would probably think that we also moved somewhere else. So I guess the best way to fool them, is to remain here.” Zack interrupted.

“That’s settled then! I’ll be back as soon as I track them down.”

I left the guys alone and went a little deeper into the woods. Although I couldn’t see any of the fathers it was very easy to guess which way they went. Their footprints were clearly visible on the ground, so following them was no problem. I tried to keep as quiet as possible, not wanting to be spotted. It seemed that more than half an hour passed when I saw movement behind particularly thick bushes. I came closer and saw uncle Doug and my father working on the tent.

“There you are, guys…” I whispered to myself.

“Yes, there were…” I heard from behind…

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

I do like where this is going! so many possibilities! Also, your English is very good... better than mine anyway so keep up the good work! :)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I love when you start a new story! Love the theme for this one but can't wait to see how it plays out ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! The cocky boys are about to get their asses wiped, I can just feel it 8-)

So many big guys on the dad team!
No wonder Peter feels a little inadequate. He looks real scrawny!
At least he's got a real cute face and looks like a fun little guy to fool around with.

Really love this BOYS VS. DADS scenario, dude 8-)
Can't wait to see where you take us this time.

Keep goin', mate.

P.S- That forest clearing looks amazing by the way.
Would love to actually spend a weekend camping and hiking there, especially in October.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 4 - Five against one

I quickly turned around and saw my uncle Kev, standing right in front of me; his gaze was focused on me, he had his muscular arms spread a little, as if he wanted to block any ways to escape for me, which he managed very well. His legs were bent a little with his right leg slightly in front. It was clear that he wasn’t allowing me to return to my base. Although it wasn’t the hottest day ever, my uncle was perspiring greatly; I could see his wide chest muscles and the six pack on his abdomen were already covered in sweat. My mind was racing; I could almost feel the adrenaline filling up my whole body. I immediately started to think of the best way to outsmart him and run away from him.

“I’m a little surprised you found us, even though we didn’t do anything to hide, little kiddo…” He said quietly, teasing and provoking me. It was in my best interest not to fall for it.

“Yeah, we’ll see who’ll laugh last…”

“You really think you can get away from here?” My uncle smirked and made his first move towards me.

“You bet your fucking ass I am!” I snapped back, cockily.

But there was no more time for me to think, it was time to act. I knew that being a lot smaller than my uncle there was no way in hell I could win with him using the brute force. I had to rely on my agility and speed. I assumed that if I was fast enough my uncle wouldn’t be able to catch me, or alarm the rest of his team. So the moment my uncle moved towards me I dashed to the right, hoping that he wouldn’t expect that. My plan was almost perfect, but it did have one flaw, that proved to be critical. I never thought that huge pile of muscles would be nearly as fast as I was. Although he was a little slower than me, my uncle managed to reach his left arm far enough to reach my wrist.

“You leaving, already?” He asked with a devilish smile on his face, holding my arm tightly.

My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest and I began sweating a lot. I tried to wiggle my arm free, but he was much stronger than me and simply tugging at it did me no good. At that moment I realized I could use the sweat, which made our skin moist and it was now a little easier to escape my uncle’s vice like grip. I tried, of course, but it turned out he was thinking the same way I was and simply tightened the grip. He stepped closer to me and with one swift move twisted my arm painfully behind my back and stood right behind me. I could smell his sweat now and even feel his warm breath on my nape.

“Not so cocky now, huh, smartass?” He whispered into my ear.

I did everything I could to break free, but was losing the battle already. The guy was like thirty centimeters taller than me and I was no match for his giant muscles, which by were bulging a lot now. I tried to elbow him at his stomach, but with one of my arms firmly held behind my back I couldn’t even see where I was aiming and was mainly hitting the air. This caused my uncle to smirk at me and started walking towards his camp spot. I knew there was only one thing for me to do at that very moment.

“HEEEELP!!! OVER HEMMPPhhhh!!”

I started yelling as loud as my lungs allowed, trying to tell my friends where the base of our enemies was, but the chances that they would hear my calling were close to zero. But I had to try it, anyway. Uncle Kev wasn’t waiting for me to finish my message; in one quick move he clamped his huge, sweaty palm over my mouth and squeezed it tightly. He pressed my head against his hard chest; I looked up a little and saw him looking down at me with an evil grin on his sweaty face. I did my best to move my head away, but my uncle did a good job pressing it against his shirtless torso. His hand was covering my whole lower face and his pointing finger was just below my nose. All my attempts to shout or even speak were now reduced to pathetic whimpers.

“Guys, look what I found!” Uncle Kev yelled to his team as he dragged me to their camp.

My father and uncle Doug were still working on the tent when me and my captor came into the view. They stopped whatever they were doing and came closer to us. Soon all others gathered as well, surrounding me completely. Although I still had one arm free there was no point even thinking of breaking out free. With my right arm locked firmly behind my back and my mouth closed shut by my uncle’s sweaty, massive palm I was powerless to do anything. And even if I hadn’t been held so tightly I doubt I would have stand a chance against those five huge alpha jocks. Casting all the pride aside I knew I was no match to any of them, let alone all six…

“Apparently the kid was following us when we left to find a place to stay.” My uncle carried on when all of his team members gathered around us.

“Very clever, kid. But you still need fucking lots of practice to outsmart us.” My father said with his muscled arms folded on his chest.

“What are we going to do with him? We can’t let him return to his camp now, can we?” Mr. Watson asked as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“We won’t. But we need to find something to keep the kid nice and quiet. You guys got any ropes or something?” Uncle Doug said sternly as he came closer to me.

“Bring my black duffel bag, guys. I’ve taken some good stuff that will help us here.” I heard uncle Kev’s voice from above.

I started struggling and yelling into the hand gagging me, but the guys took no notice of it. Mr. Rost went to grab the bag and in the meanwhile the four studs forced me on the ground and immobilized me completely. Uncle Kev sat behind me and, still covering my mouth, pressed my head against his rock hard six pack. My arms were stretched now; Mr. Watson was holding my right arm, and my father was taking care of the other one. Plus, I now had uncle Doug sitting on my chest with his legs alongside my torso. I mumbled and fought as much as I could, but compared with those huge blokes I was really small and had no chance against them.

“Stop struggling, kid, you’re making it much worse than necessary…” Uncle Doug pressed put his palm on uncle Kev’s and pressed it into my mouth.

“Got the bag, dude.” Mr. Rost put the bag and a box next to uncle Kev. “What do you have in there, man?”

“Open it and find out.”

I turned my head a little and was surprised that my uncle let me do that. When it was bent enough so I could see what’s inside the bag I felt him tighten the grip on my jaw again. Mr. Rost unzipped it and started taking rope out of it. Lots and lots of rope, it looked like uncle Kev stashed miles of rough hemp rope into his bag. My eyes opened even wider when I saw what came next: two new rolls of super strong and wide duct tape. I guess it was military grade, because it looked really solid; one was pitch black and one was grey. I whimpered under uncle Kev’s hand making him laugh a little.
The rope. One of MANY coils.jpg
“Fuck, dude, why did you take so much ropes?” My father asked.

“You never know what can be useful and rope and tape usually get very handy at the ranch. I thought we could make use of it during the camp as well.”

“We definitely will, and use everything from the bag to keep this little fucker here. Quiet and restrained, as the intruder should be.” My father said sternly.

“You guys want a cigar before we start?” Mr. Rost asked and opened the box with his fat stogies.

“You bet your ass I do!” Uncle Doug was the first one to take a cigar and light it, still sitting on my chest.

By the time they all lit their big cigars I was all covered with sweat and panting heavily. Despite being no match for the huge brutes I never stopped wiggling and trying to escape. It was my competitive nature that didn’t let me give up and made me fight, even though it was obvious my attempts would be totally futile. Finally I had to stop struggling to regain some strength. I watched Mr. Rost crouch down in front of my face and light his cigar. He kept puffing on it for some time until he was satisfied. With the huge stogie between his teeth he took two long coils of the rope in his hands and looked at me, smiling ominously.

“Let the fun start, kiddo…” He said quietly sending shivers down my spine.

“Mmmpphh….” I moaned into my uncle sweaty, huge palm….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

And now the fun really begins!
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

I AM LOVING THIS!!!! What a great handgag
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

You can't just stop before the fun was about to start!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Seems to me that little Pete fully deserves what he's getting.
I'd like to thank uncle Kev for bringing all that rope and duct tape.
This story wouldn't have been possible without him 8-)

That was definitely a hot scene, especially with big uncle Doug just crushing the boy by sitting on his chest.
Seriously can't wait to see how the five of them truss the twerp up.
Also wonder how they'll keep him from alerting the enemy camp.

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Wow, following this with a lot of interest!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 5 - Restraining process

“Guys, wait!” My father said suddenly. “My own son is a guest at our camp now and we haven’t even offered him anything to eat, or drink! “ He added with a huge smile on his face.

“Holy shit, you are right, bro!” Uncle Doug replied, also smiling beamingly. “Here, Pete, let me make it up to you!”

Uncle Doug reached for the cigar box and picked up one. He held it right under my nose, offering it to me. I cast him a furious glance; if the looks could kill my uncle would be long dead. I hated this whole teasing, I wanted out and I surely was going to give my captors the message. I struggled again with all my strength and tried to release my head from my uncle’s vice like grip.

“Come on, boy, you don’t want to smoke your first cigar?” Mr. Watson asked, acting surprised.

“I think he does, man, it’s just he isn’t strong enough to pick it up.” My father replied and turned to me: “Kid, you really have to start working out, you know. That tiny muscles of yours don’t even allow you to pick your uncle’s gift!”

The guys laughed at my Dad’s stupid joke, and that only made me even angrier than before. They knew well that I wasn’t capable of developing such muscularity they did and I hated that fact. And now they were all over me, restraining me with their bare hands and making fun of me, teasing me and showing off their huge muscles, forcing me to watch as they bulge like crazy. It was more than enough to make me want to try to free myself again and shout into the huge palm that was blocking my mouth. It went on for a couple of minutes and by the time I stopped fumbling my shirt was completely wet from my sweat.

“All right guys, it seems the kid isn’t going to settle down on his own… Time to tie him up!” Mr. Rost said and got up.

I watched him walk towards my legs. Even though my upper body was pinned down by the blokes my legs were still free and I intended to make this whole thing as difficult for the guys as possible. Of course I realized that my attempts were going to be unsuccessful and wouldn’t last for long, but I wasn’t going to give up yet. So when Mr. Rost crouched to bind my legs I spread them widely and bent them. I also started bucking them a lot, not wanting to be an obedient prey. I think my behavior surprised the guys a little, for after a short while they started laughing.

“Well, well, I didn’t know you have so much fight in you left, son!”

“Yeah, the kid definitely wants to avoid the inevitable… “ Uncle Kev added and tightened his grip on my lower face even more.

“Sorry boy, but it IS going to happen, whether you like it or not. Remember it was your idea to play this game, son.” My father then turned to his brother, Doug. “Take his hand, I’ll help Damian.”

Uncle Doug put his fat cigar into his mouth and grabbed my left arm with his enormous hands. He took hold of my wrist and my forearm just below the elbow; he made me bent my arm and pressed it against my chest. All that time I tried to protest and fight, but he was much, much stronger than me and kept calmly puffing on his stogie while restraining me. His muscles were bulging and I saw the veins on his biceps pumping. A familiar wave of jealousy filled my guts again.

“Mmmpphh…” I tried to speak, but the hand over my lower jaw was silencing me well.

My father placed his cigar between his teeth and moved to my legs. I saw him kneeling and grabbing my right thigh with his muscular arms. With his buddies little help he was soon taking hold of my both limbs, allowing Mr. Rost to take care of my ankles. There was no point in fighting; I gave up and simply awaited the giant guy to tie my legs up. I hated being so small and powerless, even though I did everything I could, it made no impact at all. I felt like the guys’ toy, the toy they can play with in any way they like without consequences.

“Fuck, kid, you have a hard on?!” I heard my father ask and I froze.

I haven’t realized that by that time, but it was true. My dick was hard as rock and was bulging inside my shorts, forming a clearly visible tent. I had no idea what caused it, I could only assume that it was the adrenaline that made my penis grow. I blushed under the hand gag; as if it wasn’t bad enough that I was about to become tied up by five muscled hunks, now they could also see my boner. It was so humiliating and so degrading I can’t even explain. And on top of that: what if the dudes think I actually liked it, or that I was a freak who gets horny by getting manhandled by guys?!

“It’s normal for his age. When I was seventeen I remember I was turned on and horny all the time…” My Godfather said, coming to my defense.

“Never mind that, we still need to truss him up!” Mr. Rost said, apparently irritated.

He knelt and started unfolding the coil of rope he held in his hand. After a short moment he forced my ankles together and started tying them up. I felt the rope circling my and going up. Mr. Rost proved to be very skillful; he was wrapping the rope around my legs methodically, making the wraps tighter than necessary, but not tight enough to cut out the blood circulation. He went up to half of my shins before cinching the knot. I expected him to be done, but he took another coil and tied my legs again, this time just below my knees. Then he took even more rope to bind my thighs from my knees to the crotch. The coil he was using now was particularly long and Mr. Rost managed to make a kind of a crotch rope, going around my waist and just under the groins and tying the knot on my abdomen.

“All right boys, I guess that’s enough, he won’t be using his legs any time soon.” Mr. Rost said. “Now let’s take of his arms. Guys, flip him over his stomach and get his hands behind his back, parallel.”

“Mmmpph….”

“Shhh…. Quiet there, kid!” Uncle Kev whispered into my ear, still holding my mouth tightly.

In a matter of seconds I was turned over and felt someone sit on my butt, pressing my manhood into the ground and making me moan into the hand that was still gagging me. I was really scared that the pressure and the adrenaline would cause me to shoot my load right there, in front of my captors. I closed my eyes shut, hoping what it wouldn’t come to that.

“Wait, before we start doing his arms, let’s get rid of his shirt.” Uncle Kev spoke.

“Why?” Came from the rest of the guys.

“The clothes get in the way. Besides it’s warm today and it’ll be a little more comfortable for the kid if the ropes doesn’t fold under the ropes.

“I see your point, dude. All right, let me do it.” I hear uncle Doug.

He took my shirt in his hands and ripped it off. I was surprised that it cost him so little effort; he just tore it off as if it was a piece of paper. He ripped the shirt into pieces, leaving my chest and abdomen exposed.

“There, now we can get to business!” He said proudly.

I was very flexible that it was no problem to twist my arms behind my back and even make my elbows touch there. Normally I was glad that I was so limber, but now it working against me. Two sets of hands were pinning my arms to my back, one at the wrists and one at the elbows. Soon Mr. Rost started tying my arms, going from the wrists up, circling the rope neatly around my forearms, making sure the rope stays there. He used the next coil to bind my biceps together; the rope was long enough not only to deal with the biceps, but also to create a chest harness, that pinned my arms to my back.

“One more thing to do, guys, before we move on.” Mr. Rost said.

He grabbed another rope and used it to fasten my already totally tied up wrists to my back. He wrapped the rope around my abdomen and over my forearms ten times before tying the knot on my navel. Now my arms were useless, pinned to my back and mummified with rough hemp rope. I was now sweating like crazy and panting heavily into my uncle’s hand. That was definitely not what I had expected when the guys said they would tie me up.

“Time to shut you up, buddy…” Mr. Rost said and placed the huge roll of grey duct tape in front of my face.

My eyes widened; it wasn’t an ordinary duct tape. It was military grade, super strong and extremely wide roll of gray, shiny tape. I gulped. There was no doubt what my captors intended, and there was no way I could prevent it happening. I try to pull myself together when I saw my father place his boot inches from my nose and starting to unlace it.
The duct tape.jpg
“The tape won’t be enough, dude, no matter how strong it is…” He said with a devilish smile around his cigar.

“Yeah, the kid….” Uncle Kev started speaking but stopped.

I looked at him and saw he was staring at one point. I also looked that way and saw two guns, pointing at my father.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Waow, suspense !
Love how this story started and now unfolds. That game idea and how it leads to Peter's capture, just like in the adventures stories: you see it coming and your mind is racing ahead in anticipation and when it actually happens it's so... You know :mrgreen:

[mention]squirrel[/mention] : You were asking about what your next pic would be: there's huge material in those last three parts , I see... a handgag, riped off shirt while struggling and full tied up combi .
Excellent choice of victim and big blokes !
And superb story, your best start so far, IM(modest)O.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Waow, suspense !
Love how this story started and now unfolds. That game idea and how it leads to Peter's capture, just like in the adventures stories: you see it coming and your mind is racing ahead in anticipation and when it actually happens it's so... You know :mrgreen:

@squirrel : You were asking about what your next pic would be: there's huge material in those last three parts , I see... a handgag, riped off shirt while struggling and full tied up combi .
Excellent choice of victim and big blokes !
And superb story, your best start so far, IM(modest)O.
Thanks man, I really appreciate you like the story :) But the idea of the story isn;t mine, I just got the idea from someone else and developped it a little :P And I must say I just LOVE your works, they're so... real! You really know your job, man :)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

What an amazing tale.
Really love the scenario with the dads all being super cocky and manly...that not only made Pete‘s hard on grow :oops:

Keep up the amazing work, I can‘t wait for the next chapter!
Northstar05
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Northstar05 »

YES!!! Finally the story seems to head into the direction I was hoping for. While it was all greatly written, I'm not really into a minor being tied up and gagged, so I was hoping for some of the dads, especially Doug and Kev, to receive the treatment. After all, there had to be a reason why you bothered to describe each of the dads that well, accompanied by illustrative images, whereas the youngsters, other than the narrator, weren't put that much detail into. :-)

I'm wondering who is holding the guns, might be some of the sons, or some shady characters using the woods for who knows what....

One fun part, looking at the dad group: a soldier, a cop, a leather dude, a cowboy and a construction worker ? That's almost the entire line-up of the Village People. You're ust missing a native american.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 6 - Unexpected Guests

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the cold steel glittering in the sunlight. I was scared like hell at the first moment, but when I realized who was holding the guns I calmed down a bit; there were two policemen standing several meters from us and aiming at my father with their weapons. Although I was glad those weren’t some random criminals, the fear wasn’t gone yet. For those guys it must have looked like a kidnapping scene; five muscular hunks restraining a kid and keeping him tightly hand gagged. It wasn’t very likely that the cops would shoot any of my captors, but still… I was a little afraid that if any of the guys did something suspicious the whole situation might go the very wrong way.

“What the fuck was going on, here?” One of the cops asked.

“Nothing illegal, officer.” Uncle Doug rose his hands and stood up. “You mind if I take the cigar out of my mouth? It’ll be a lot easier to talk…”

“Take it out and tell me what are you guys doing with the kid.” The other cop snapped back .

“I am the uncle of the kid. My name is Doug Hall and, as you can see, I am also a cop. These are my brothers: Kev and Mitch. Mitch is in the army and Kev is the one who got us the permission to camp in these woods for a couple of days. We arrived with our sons around two hours ago and were about to set the camp when Adam, Damien’s kid, suggested we split up and play something like a ‘capture the flag’ game. The boys wanted to be on one team and us – on the other. We settled that to win you have to swipe a trophy from the other’s camp. My nephew here was following us and found out new camping spot. We decided to capture him so he won’t be able to tell his buddies where to find us. He’s now our prisoner of war, that’s all.”

I watched the cops’ reaction; I expected them to tell my uncle Kev to at least release the grip on my mouth, but nothing of that sort happened. Instead the policemen came a little closer and looked at my face and my bonds. One of them knelt beside me and grabbed my palm; he held it in his hand for a few seconds, then he got up and, still guarded by his buddy stepped back. I moaned, irritated, into the hand that was gagging me, but it came out muffled and faint.

“What do you think, Bradley?” One of the cops asked. He looked older and more experienced than his partner, who, on the other hand, seemed to be a rookie.

“I guess the guys is telling the truth, Sir.” The younger one replied, lowering his gun a little.

“And why is that?”

“Well, first of all there are five guys and one kid. If it was a real kidnapping, the guys would send someone to stand on lookout. Second: there is no vehicle nearby to take the kid to the hideout, which means no one planned this. Third: the guys have no masks on, wear different kinds of clothes. And, we are surrounded by camping stuff; the tents, sleeping bags, duffel bags with camping equipment.”
Bradley Terry.jpg
“Very good, you learn fast.” Came the reply. “But there is more: look at the kid’s arms – they aren’t livid, which means the guys took care not to cut the blood circulation. The guys are smoking, so they could easily be tracked down by the hounds. And, last but not least, they look like they’re having fun tying the kid up, so they don’t mean any real harm to him.”

“You guys know your job well, I’m quite impressed!” Uncle Kev said, still keeping his sweaty palm on my lower jaw neatly.

“But… there is always a possibility we’re wrong…” The older cop said in much more serious tone. “Bradley, go and find the other kids. If they tell you the same stuff we heard from these guys, we’ll report to the dispatcher that everything is in order. I’ll wait thirty minutes; if I don’t hear from you, I’ll call for the backup.”

“Very well, boss!” The rookie cop saluted to his officer and headed to my buddies camp.

I tried to wiggle my head free from my uncle’s grip, but he was alert and didn’t let my escape his palm. I was irritated beyond belief: my hope to be set free was fading away. It was now obvious that the cops weren’t going to tell my uncle, or anyone else, to let me go. From what I could notice, the policemen were rather amused by my strict bondage predicament and would gladly join the fun, if they weren’t on duty. I was getting furious; I shouted as much as I could into the tight hand gag, but the guys, including the cop, who was still holding his gun, just smirked and my father patted me playfully on my cheek. Man, if my arms were free, I would probably beat my Dad to death… or at least try to.

“Found the kids, boss. Everything is fine, they told me the same story.” I heard Bradley’s voice from the radio on his boss’s shoulder.

“Good, come back, then.” The officer said and put his gun into the holster. “Glad this is just the game, guys, wouldn’t want to kill anybody today.” He added and shook hands with my captors.
Officer Will Clain.jpg
“Yeah, that could ruin all the fun for us…” Uncle Doug replied and offered the cop a cigar.

“What are you planning to do with the kid, anyway?” He asked while sucking on his freshly lit stogie.

“He already knows where our camp spot is, so we’ll keep him trussed up and silenced until the game is over. If our sons won’t be able to snatch the phone, then the poor boy here will be tied up until Monday morning.”
When I heard that my eyes widened like crazy; it was bad enough to be bound my own family, but being kept like that for days?! No way! There had to be some way to get out of that, but, to be honest, I haven’t thought of anything good… I was much too small to break the bonds, and even if I was about to break free, it was clear that my captor would definitely prevent me from freeing myself completely. The thought that I was going to be tied up and gagged was making me sick… unfortunately none of the huge studs paid too much attention to it.

“Keep him well gagged, guys, the kids’ camp isn’t far from here.” Bradley said when he joined his buddy.

“We definitely will, man!” Mr. Rost said with a huge smile.

“All right, Bradley, we need to get going. Have fun you guys!” The officer spoke and soon the two policemen walked away laughing at my predicament.

“Fuck, guys, how long am I supposed to keep the brat quiet like this?!” Uncle Kev asked when we lost the sight of the cops.

“Just for few more seconds, bro, just few more seconds….” My father replied with his cigar already back in his mouth.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Shame the cops had to go. The more hot men that can be in on the fun, the better!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic