WHODUNIT #3 – EMMA (?/F) - THE AFTERMATH POSTED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

WHODUNIT #3 – EMMA (?/F) - THE AFTERMATH POSTED

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHODUNIT #3 – EMMA (?/F)
1bad96615e464f3544b28dcd7a464d77.png

The Present

Emma Haynes writhed in her chair. A mixture of fear and excitement drenched her being as she looked down and saw her curvy body restrained tightly by the ropes.

Emma was a 30-something mother of two. While the attractive blonde had gained some weight after giving birth to two children, she was still shapely and “hot” as her husband would say. She wore a red blouse that fit enough to show off her ample breasts. Her conservative gray skirt had been drawn up a couple of inches above the knees.

Right now, she was definitely helpless and on display. She sat in a shed, hidden away from the world, with her wrists tied behind the chair back. More rope had been tied and cinched above and below her breasts, so that her lovely mounds were prominently framed and on display. More rope was tied around her waist and the chair to insure she would not be getting up.

Her lovely stockinged legs had not escaped the binding. Her ankles were bound and cinched together before being attached to one chair leg. Her thighs just above the knees were also similarly tied. Her mouth was stuffed with a sponge and a colorful bandanna had been wrapped around her head ensuring that the packing stayed in.

Her hands flexed, questing for knots to untie, but they were beyond her reach. She flexed her arms, but while the ropes creaked, they remained tightly fastened. She looked down helplessly at her bound legs and wondered when she would be freed.

What has happened to Emma? Your guess may be as good as mine. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Maybe her children tied her up during a game?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Here ya go Ducttapelover93! :D

One Hour Before

“C’mon mom! It’ll be fun!” insisted Jimmy, age 9, at his mom. His younger sister, Pam, age 8, looked on eating a cookie.

Emma had heard her son’s insistent plea for the third time that morning and finally relented just to get him off her back, “Ok Jimmy, we’ll play kidnapper this afternoon after I get my chores and grocery shopping done.”

Jimmy whooped happily as he ran off with his sister in tow. He seemed excited over lunch and as they did their grocery shopping. They finally got home and Emma had just managed to put away the groceries when two small, bandanna-masked people rushed into the kitchen pointing nerf guns at her. She had to smile at the sight but resisted her urge to chuckle.

“Hands up lady! This is a kidnapping and we’re taking you so your husband will pay us a hefty ransom!” said Jimmy.

“You heard him!” chimed in little Pam, but a bit more timidly.

Emma obediently raised her arms and was surprised to be ordered out of the kitchen door, into the backyard towards the tool shed. She was made to sit on a wooden chair that her husband used.

“Now, we gotta tie you up lady so you won’t cause any trouble,” said Jimmy as he pulled out several strands of cotton clothesline. Emma and Jimmy had played this game a couple of times before and she realized that she missed these little tie-up games.

She was brought back to reality as Jimmy and Pam, working as a team, pulled her arms behind the chair and securely bound and cinched her wrists. She then felt Jimmy connect her bound wrists to the lower parts of the chair.

“My arms aren’t going anywhere,” thought Emma.

More rope was added around her body, above and below her breasts. These too were cinched. She felt the pressure on her breasts and looking down, saw that they were quite emphasized. The pressure had also caused her nipples to harden.

“Good thing my bra is hiding my nipples. This game seems to be turning me on,” thought Emma.

Her waist was also roped insuring that her upper body was fastened securely.

Finally, Jimmy got to work binding her ankles together. These were roped to one chair leg so it would be difficult, if not impossible, to maneuver the chair. He even added rope just above her knees and when his hands passed the rope between her legs, she definitely felt some stirrings in her nether region.

“Open wide mom!” ordered Jimmy and as Emma complied, he jammed a sponge into her mouth before winding a colorful bandanna around her face to secure the packing.

“Don’t worry mom, the sponge is clean and the bandanna is the one with the rip that you were going to get rid of,” reassured Jimmy. Emma smiled at her son’s thinking but the gag prevented the two kids from seeing this.

The two children stepped back to admire their handiwork. Jimmy had tied his mom up before, but not this well. Pam looked on wide-eyed as this was the first time she saw her mom helplessly bound.

“Now we gotta go make the ransom call,” said Jimmy as he pulled Pam and they stepped out of the shed.

Some time passed and Emma was starting to get worried. Their previous tie-up games did not take long and she must have been tied up for close to an hour. She figured she could free herself, but despite her best efforts, the ropes held firm and the knots remained out of reach.

She shouted for help, but the gag effectively muffled her voice. The sponge had filled out her mouth and she exhaled loudly through her nose in frustration.

“Where are they?” thought Emma impatiently.

If this all seems innocent for now, wait'll you see the aftermath!

You ain't met dad yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The Aftermath

Finally, Emma heard footsteps approach the shed. The door swung open.

“See? She’s safe and sound! Now do we get the ransom?” asked Jimmy.

Timothy Haynes looked with amusement in his eyes at the plight of his wife. While his face remained serious, Emma could see the twinkle in his eyes signifying something mischievous.

“You certainly have! I got burgers, fries and shakes for the two of you. They’re in the kitchen,” said Tim. The two children sprinted away.

Tim walked over and inspected the bonds on his wife, remarking, “Well, it looks like Jimmy really did a number on you did he?”

Emma mumbled through the gag telling Tim to untie her. Tim smiled and answered, “Let’s not rush this, dear!” He then untied her ankles and knees. Emma stretched her legs and feet gratefully. Soon, Tim had untied the rest of the ropes, and Emma stretched after the hour of immobility.

Before she could remove the gag, Tim pulled her arms behind her and re-tied her wrists. She tried to protest, but Tim merely smiled and said, “Let’s not be too hasty, dear. I think daddy dearest should have some fun with the wife now, eh?”

Emma groaned, but only halfheartedly. She had a feeling Tim had something else in mind other than just tying her up. She and Tim walked across the backyard after the latter had gathered up the ropes. The two kids were nowhere in sight, so Tim swept his bound wife upstairs and into the bedroom.

Emma was pushed down onto the bed and Tim quickly bound her ankles together again. She struggled, but not too vigorously as she felt Tim’s hands caress her stockinged legs before looming over her, with his face just inches from hers.

“You know why I brought you in here, right?” he asked, “The next scene is rated R, or beyond!” Emma rolled her eyes even as Tim unbuttoned her blouse. She closed her eyes and flung her head to one side, savoring her helplessness in the clutches of the man that she loved.

As Emma’s bountiful breasts were revealed, covered in the lacy bra, Tim exclaimed, “Lovely! You are still the sexiest person on earth, dear!” She giggled under the gag at the flattery. Tim then unzipped and removed her skirt, so she now lay, helplessly bound, with her blouse open, and her panties and pantyhosed legs on display. Tim caressed and kissed Emma’s exposed body and she squirmed, succumbing to a familiar heat. She would have jumped on Tim, but since she had no choice, she had to endure Tim’s ministrations.

Tim then untied her ankles, pulled off her pantyhose slowly and finally removed her panties. Emma felt incredibly exposed and helpless and the turn-on was amazing! In his excitement, Tim simply removed his pants and briefs revealing his impressive erection. Grasping Emma’s lush thighs, he positioned himself and thrust deeply into her. Emma groaned as she eagerly accepted his full length stabbing into her.

Emma felt so horny as she was pumped hard and fast. She gave out with a loud scream which was fortunately muted by the gag. This was soon followed by Tim’s climax as he spurted into her. He collapsed onto the bed with his arm draped on Emma.

Regaining his strength, he removed Emma’s gag and Emma whispered, “Are you done with me now, you fiend?”

“Oh, I’ve just gotten started, my dear!” replied Tim and he kissed his captive passionately full on the lips.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic