Silver Spectre M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2942

Silver Spectre M/M

Post by Deleted User 2942 »

I'd recently moved to Champion City after graduating from college. Everyone told me it was a bad idea because of all of the crime, but I refused to listen. I fiund a great job working night security at a museum. One night I was walking around the museum, doing my rounds. I was passing through the Egyptian exhibit when I noticed something strange. One of the large windows was hanging open. I moved closer to investigate further when I heard a voice.

"Out of the way, fool!"

I turn around and come face to face with a very strange man. He is tall and muscular, wearing a shiny silver spandex bodysuit, and a silver domino mask. He is pointing some sort of weapon at me. It's the Silver Spectre! One of Champion City's most notorious criminals! I start to scream for help when he fires his weapon. But instead of a bullet, some shiny silver material flies out of the barrel, and hits my lower face. Its some kind of stretchy silver tape. It slaps tight over my mouth, gagging me. I reach up to pull it off my mouth, when he fires again. This one wraps my hands up and binds them together. A third shot binds my arms to my chest. Three more bind my thighs, knees, and ankles. I lose my balance and fall backwards. Luckily, there was a chair behind me, breaking my fall.

"I'm here for the Silver Star of Ra! Don't try to stop me!" the Spectre says as he begins tear the exhibition apart.

I smile under my gag. What he doesn't know is that the Star of Ra was moved to Paris three days ago. What a moron! I watch as he storms through the whole museum, searching for something that isn't there.

"Where is it!?" he screams.

He swoops over to me and grabs me by my face, squeezing my gagged mouth.

"Is the Star of Ra gone!?" he asks me.

I nod, still smiling at this bumbling idiot. This guy's one of the most dangerous criminals in the city? Please!

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to steal something else," he thinks aloud.

I start to laugh into my gag, with my eyes closed. What a moron! How do you go to all this trouble to rob a museum without making sure what you want to steal is there? I laughed for a few moments. As it subsides, I open my eyes and look up. The Spectre is glaring down at me with a look that could kill. My smile vanishes instantly.

"I think I know what I'll take," he says menacingly.

I shake my head and plead into my gag, but its no use. He throws me over his shoulder and leaps out the window. I yell through my gag, thinking we would fall to the ground. Instead, some sort of silver flying vehicle is hovering just outside the window. He pressed a button on his belt and a large compartment opened up. It must be a cargo hole.

"In you go," he says.

He gives me a slap on the ass and dumps me inside. I start to beg into the gag again, but he sprays some mist into my face. I start to fall asleep. I see him slam the lid of the compartment shut before I fall fast asleep. I'm now the property of the Silver Spectre!
Last edited by Deleted User 2942 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Glad to see somenew faces posting stories.
please be sure to gender tag this as well though!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Captivator[/mention]
Very interesting beginning.
You have my full attention.
Welcome on board btw! Looking forward to reading more from you.

Also, don't forget to create an ad for "Silver Spectre" in the Story Catalogue section if you want this thread to get more views.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Dang. Another promising storyteller turns into another Deleted User.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

How the hell does someone delete their account only two days after posting a story?
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Wow, what a shame. Such a terrific start to a story and the author disappears as quickly as he arrives. Too bad. I really liked where that was going.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic