Hunter Gets What He Wants (M/M) Part 5 Posted

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see you picked this story up again! Especially nice to reread every chapter again as if it were new because I didn't remember it. This story hits on the stuff I really like. Can't wait for Ben's next form of torture! :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

it's been a long time, but you haven't lost your touch. Thanks for returning. Please don't make us wait too long for more.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

What I wouldn't give to be Hunter in this scenario...

Great story!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Great Story. I had the pleasure of reading it all in one sitting.

The first chapter was a little predictable, but then the surprises kept coming!

Nothing predictable about the story anymore. I enjoy Ben as a dom very much.

Thanks Mate
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

I need to know what happens next? Awesome story!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]jocktied10[/mention] will there be another chapter of this story ?
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]jocktied10[/mention] really great writing, I can totally imagine the scene unfolding as I read it.
I would totally love to be in Hunters position, and hope you continue with the story.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Awesome!
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

[mention]jocktied10[/mention] dude such a great story! Can’t wait to see where this continues. Could we see hunter tied up in sneakers in the next few chapters? Love it all, awesome job!
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Part V - Heavy breathplay and very intimate scenes included in this part

Ten seconds passed.

Hunter stayed completely still in the chair.

Twenty seconds….then thirty seconds.

Hunter began flexing his bound arms, instinctively trying to reach up and rip the tape covering his nose.

Forty seconds passed and Hunter began straining all of his limbs against his bonds.

Finally after fifty seconds Hunter used the last of his energy to grunt at Ben as he violently bucked against the ropes holding him.

“Just a few..more..seconds…and one minute!” Ben said as he ripped the piece of tape off of Hunter’s nose. Hunter’s chest quickly rose and fell against the ropes as he sucked in fresh air for the first time in a minute.

“Hmm mthermmher” Hunter grunted towards Ben. He couldn’t see him but he knew he was there, preparing for the next part of the torture. That was the fourth time Ben had covered his nose with the tape. He had started at thirty seconds and increased the time the tape covered his nose by ten seconds each time. Hunter didn’t know if he could make it another time with the tape. His wrists, arms as chest were all starting to hurt from the time spent straining against the ropes. He had never been good at holding his breath underwater when he was at the pool and one minute was reaching his max.

The thing was though, Hunter enjoyed every second of the breathplay. The feeling of being completely at Ben’s mercy excited him beyond belief, and his dick had managed to stay erect throughout the duration of the breathplay. Despite being pushed to his limits, he knew Ben would never actually hurt him. Ben would definitely torture him, but he knew Ben would never actually let anything bad happen to him.

His mind emptied as Ben began talking again. “Alright Hunter you’ve done really well so far, but I have one final challenge for you and this’ll all be over for you,” Ben said as he gently stroked Hunter’s shaft.

Hunter grunted enthusiastically and tried to thrust his hips, timing it with Ben’s hand moving up and down his member. Just when Hunter was ready, finally ready, to cum Ben snatched his hand away, leaving Hunter humping at air.

“Don’t worry Hunter, release is coming” Ben said as Hunter groaned, yearning for release.

Hunter heard another piece of tape being ripped and he knew what was coming next. He took a deep breath as Ben once again cut off his air.

At the thirty second mark, he felt Ben begin to stroke his shaft with the other Hanes sock that had once been inside the boot taped to his face. Hunter began to lose his concentration as Ben worked the sock up and down. The feeling was incredible. Hunter had been tied up for so long but unable to jack off and now, being tied up by Ben, the dirty sockgag, the breathplay, the feeling of the sock on his dick. It was all too much for Hunter to withstand.

After sixty-five seconds of holding his breath, Hunter finally exploded into the sock. Hunter groaned as he emptied his seed. It was without a doubt the best orgasm he ever had.

By this time though he had completely run out of air, and he grunted and bucked wildly in the chair, loudly begging through the sock and tape for Ben to allow him to breathe again. Just when he was at the point of blacking out, he felt the tape tear away from his nose. Hunter sucked in deep breaths of fresh air through his nose as his whole body relaxed against the ropes. He was entirely spent and had no energy left to fight against his bonds.

“You did amazing Hunter, I think that’s the largest orgasm I’ve ever seen.” He heard Ben say. Hunter grunted in acknowledgement as Ben continued, “I would untie you right now, but I have some things we need to discuss and its best we do this while you have no choice but to listen.”

Hunter winced as Ben slowly and tenderly removed the tape from Hunter’s eyes and around his cheeks and nose. He squinted as his eyes adjusted to the light. Ben had pulled up another chair and was sitting directly in front of him.

“Hunter,” Ben started, “I just want you to know how much I enjoyed this time. I know this might be confusing to you, since I have always been with girls but I meant what I said earlier when I said I have feelings for you. And I need you to know that they go beyond the bondage – but having you tied up in front of me does help quite a bit.”

Hunter couldn’t help but feel his heart start racing and his cheeks flush as Ben poured out his feelings to him. The whole time Hunter had been tied Ben had asserted his dominance. His voice had been powerful and assertive. Now it was soft and sensitive, almost apprehensive. Hunter realized that Ben wasn’t sure if he would accept this new twist to their relationship.

All the while relief was flooding over Hunter. He had been scared to death earlier that Ben wouldn’t want anything to do with him once he found out Hunter was gay. Now he realized that even though he and Ben had been best friends for years, their relationship was about to be taken to an entirely new level.

“I want this to be a regular thing with us Hunter. The feeling of having you here tied up…its hard to explain but I guess in simple terms its just so fucking hot. Seeing you struggle and having you submit to me is just exhilarating.”

Ben leaned in towards Hunter, placing his hands on his inner thighs. Hunter shivered at the sensitive contact.

“I really want to be with you Hunter. I want to spend our time together like we have been but I also want this bondage and intimacy to be a big part of our relationship going forward. Obviously we don’t have to be this intense. And maybe, just maybe, from time to time I’ll let you get some revenge on me. Would you like-”

Hunter cut him off as he began nodding his head and mmphing emphatically. Of course he would like it! This is what he had been dreaming about for years and it was about to finally happen.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Ben said. Hunter sensed the relief wash over Ben and he began talking with more confidence. “Thank you Hunter. I was feeling a little scared, but now I’m just excited to see where we go from here.”

Then Ben leaned in and started gently kissing Hunter over the tape. First over his mouth, then working his way onto Hunter’s neck. Though Hunter had just shot his load, he instantly got hard again. Ben looked down and noticed that as well. “Here, let me help you out with that,” Ben said.

Hunter was taken by surprise as Ben slid the chair he was sitting in away and kneeled in front of him. Then Ben slowly took Hunter’s member in his mouth. Hunter involuntarily groaned and looked up as he felt Ben work over his shaft. He had never had a blowjob before. Just add that to the growing list of firsts he had experienced today.

It didn’t take long for him to be ready to cum again. Just before releasing, Ben stopped the blowjob and finished him off with the same sock from earlier. As he orgasmed, Hunter’s body shook against the ropes. This one was smaller but no less powerful.

“I think we’re even now,” Ben said as he reached behind Hunter’s head and began unwrapping the tape from around his face. Ben made sure to be gentle when taking the tape off Hunter’s red-blonde hair. When it was all off Hunter spit the soaked Hanes crew sock onto the floor beside the chair. For the first time in hours Hunter was able to talk.

“Ben…I…that” Hunter started but was cut off as Ben planted a kiss on his lips. For real this time and not over duct tape.

After a few seconds Ben pulled away and quickly said, “Damn Hunter your breath smells like feet. Don’t you ever brush your teeth?”

TO BE CONTINUED
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was another great chapter
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow [mention]jocktied10[/mention] just wow. What a chapter. The breath play was amazing. Looking forward to the developing relationship growing. Love the line about his breath that was brilliant. So glad you wrote a new chapter was well worth the wait.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

So happy to see this continued, the breathplay and dialogue between the two was amazing!!!

I agree, well worth the wait!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic