Hunter Gets What He Wants (M/M) Part 5 Posted

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hunter Gets What He Wants (M/M) Part 5 Posted

Post by jocktied10 »

Hunter Gets What He Wants

Part 1 of a multi-part adult story featuring socks, tickle torture, breathplay and m/m bondage and erotica. Topics may be a little sensitive to some readers so this is your warning. It is my first story to the board, so if you take the time to read it go easy on me. Feedback is appreciated! Enjoy.

Part I

“Why did I even agree to this,” Hunter thought to himself. It was a cold, clear Saturday morning, perfect for sleeping in. Instead, he was going on hour three of sitting in a camouflaged hunting blind. Despite his namesake, Hunter never was very much into hunting. He found it boring, a waste of his time and messy (whenever a deer was killed). He loved to shoot guns and bows but sitting in a treestand or blind waiting for an animal to happen upon him was so boring.

The only thing that made this experience even close to worthwhile was his best friend Ben, who was sitting beside him in the blind. Both boys were the same age and had known each other since kindergarten. Now, at the age of 17 and seniors in high school the boys were inseparable. Ben’s parents were gone visiting family for entire weekend so when Ben asked Hunter to spend the weekend with him he jumped at the chance, even if that meant spending Saturday morning hunting. Hunter agreed not only because Ben was his best friend, but also because Hunter had always secretly liked Ben more than best friends normally do.

Hunter had felt this way since the beginning of high school, when he and Ben had the same PE class. He would sneak glimpses of Ben changing in and out of his PE uniform in the locker room before and after class. Hunter had a thing for long athletic socks, Nike or similar sport shoes and work boots, all of which Ben wore often. Hunter would watch Ben in the locker room when he would slip off his Nikes or unlace his work boots, revealing his socks. Hunter knew Ben always wore white crew socks. They were different brands, but most often they were either Nike (solid white with the black Nike swoosh at the top) or Hanes (white with the grey heel and toe and the word HANES written in red letters on the bottom of the sock, near the toe). The Hanes were easily his favorite to see Ben in, but he typically only wore them with his work boots, which made it all the hotter for Hunter when he saw Ben in them.

Hunter was able to see Ben in his socks many times over the years, during PE class and when they were just hanging out at each other’s houses. Hunter savored every experience. However, Hunter longed for only one thing - to be tied up and gagged with Ben’s sweaty Hanes socks. The only thing Hunter kept more secret than his affection for Ben and his socked feet was the fact that he was into bondage. He had been doing self-bondage since middle school, and had gotten pretty good at it, but always dreamed of a partner to get tied up by. Ben would be the perfect mate, but Hunter knew it would never be. Hunter just knew Ben was 100% straight and he often changed girlfriends with the wind. At 6’1” and 200 pounds with broad shoulders, rippling muscles and medium length brown hair, no wonder all the girls (and Hunter) wanted to be with him. Hunter wasn’t unattractive, but nowhere near Ben’s god-like stature. Hunter was shorter and smaller, only 5’10” and 160 pounds but he still had a good bit of lean muscle. His hair was red, not quite the fiery red some gingers have but no one would say it was blonde either. Whereas Ben played football and baseball, Hunter played lacrosse and ran track. Both boys were athletic, just built for different sports.

It was close to 9am before Ben turned to Hunter and said, “Well I guess if we haven’t seen anything by now we probably won’t. You ready to head back?....Hunter?....Hey numb-nuts you hear me!”

“What? Sorry Ben! I was off in my own little world…” Hunter had spent the last few minutes staring at Ben’s brown work boots. He wondered if Ben was wearing his Hanes socks underneath? He was late getting up this morning so he had missed Ben pulling on and lacing his boots before they left for the woods.

“Yeah I’m ready to head back. I’m freezing.” He wasn’t really that cold, just ready to get away from hunting and back to Ben’s house, where he knew there was an Xbox and a good chance to see Ben's socked feet.

Hunter was wearing a t-shirt, hoodie and a large camouflaged hunting jacket on his upper body and a pair of insulated camo pants on his legs. He had his own pair of brown, lace-up work boots on and a pair of white Under Armour socks on underneath. Like Ben, Hunter almost always wore white crew socks. He liked the look of them but specifically those types of socks were also his favorite fetish item. He always wore them when he performed self-bondage. He liked these Under Armour’s especially because they were grey at the heel and toe, with the UA logo on the top of the foot and at the back of the sock, near the top. They reminded himself of Ben’s Hanes socks, and it turned him on whenever he wore them.

“Alright then dude, lets head back to the house and we can warm up and get something to eat,” said Ben.

Hunter followed Ben out of the blind and walked behind him through the narrow path in the woods they were in. Ben was dressed extremely similar to Hunter, just that his camo was a different pattern. Eventually they broke through the woods and into the large field that ran up towards Ben’s house. Even though they could see the house, they were still over a half-mile away from it. Hunter sped up so he could walk beside Ben and not be awkward, but he was slightly hesitant to do so. Walking behind him gave Hunter an excellent view of his backside and boots.

They chatted causally about school, girls and sports as they approached and entered Ben’s home, a large two-story house with a basement. “I’m gonna run to the bathroom real quick, nature’s calling,” Hunter told Ben.

“We were just in nature for almost 4 hours,” Ben replied.

“Yeah but it was too cold to go out there. Plus I wouldn’t wanna scare the deer.”

“Oh don’t worry,” Ben said. “If the deer saw your tiny pecker they’d probably die of laughter. You’d be the best hunter ever!”

“Go screw yourself,” Hunter retorted, then walked down the hall to the bathroom. Being friends for so long, he was used to that kind of talk from Ben. They would casually throw shots at each other like it was nothing. Both boys knew it was only in jest and neither took it seriously.

After finishing his business, Hunter walked out the bathroom yelling, “Hey Ben you ready for me to kick your ass in Call of Duty again?”

Only silence greeted Hunter.

“Ben where’d you go?” He had only been in the bathroom for two minutes, it’s not like Ben could’ve gotten far.

He walked down the hall, through the kitchen and into the dining room.

“Where the hell did you go?” Hunter thought out loud. He turned the corner into the living room and saw Ben’s boots lying on the floor. His heart fluttered a bit, seeing them there, knowing Ben had just removed his socked feet from them.

Hunter called out, “Hey Ben, I’m gonna steal your boots since they’re just sitting here!” But before he could take a single step towards them, a gloved hand clamped around his mouth and nose while a strong arm wrapped around his torso.

“MMPHHHH” Hunter tried to scream but the hand was pressed down tight over his lower face, cutting off air and words. He tried to struggle but felt a kick in the back of his knee and then he was face down on the carpet, with the full weight of his assailant on top of him.

“MPPHH MPHH MPH MPHHHH!” Hunter tried to yell “get off of me!” but could do nothing more than make pitiful noises into the gloved hand sealed over his mouth and pinching his nose shut.

Hunter began to see black at the edges of his vision and he redoubled his efforts to get free but couldn’t. As his vision faded to all black he heard his assailant whisper into his ear, “we’re going to have so much fun together.” Was the voice….familiar?

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by jocktied10 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I sense sweaty sock and boot fun coming! Really looking forward to you continuing this story. Great start!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Nice beginning
Tie me up and have fun with me
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Ooooh! This could be fun.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A well-written start with good dialogue and the always-appreciated spaces between paragraphs. I like the way the narrator lets us into his thoughts instead of just describing things. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Please don't keep us waiting too long (and before [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] says it,don't forget to put this in the story catalogue so those with compatible interests can find it).
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Very well written! Thanks for sharing your writing talents. I look forward to reading more of this socks and bondage tail!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] beat me to it 8-)

[mention]jocktied10[/mention]
Great stuff, Jake!
Really glad to see you writing. This is a fantastic start and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
This promises to be a fun ride! Keep it up. The time and effort you put into this will surely pay off.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Thanks for the kind words from those who have read. Part II is below. Still a little slow but trust me, things will get very interesting for Hunter after this. Enjoy!

Part II

Hunter awoke with a jolt. His head was pounding and he felt cold. He looked up and began to take stock of his surroundings. He knew where he was! He was sitting in a chair in the basement of Ben’s house. “If he was going to be attacked, why leave him in the same place” he thought? He looked around but didn’t see or hear anyone. He did figure out why he felt cold though; he was completely naked except for his boxers and socks. He wondered what kind of freak would take off his clothes. He tried to stand up from where he was sitting and walk around but for some reason he couldn’t. That’s when he noticed the ropes.

They were everywhere. He felt them wrapped tightly around his hands, which were behind the back of the chair and secured to the chairback. More rope circled his bare chest and stomach, pinning his entire upper body and arms to the chair. His legs were spread and tied to each leg of the chair. There were ropes above his knees and over his socked ankles. He began to struggle against his bonds but quickly realized any attempt to escape would be futile. The ropes were tied by an expert – no slack and no knots within reach of his prying fingers.

“Hey!!.....Help me!!,” Hunter called out. There was no response. “Ben!!!”

Hunter fought his bonds for a few more minutes then relaxed as much as the ropes would allow. Despite his predicament, he couldn’t help but feel aroused and his excitement was showing underneath his loose boxers. “God I hope whoever did this doesn’t see that I’m actually enjoying this,” he thought to himself. Hunter had always dreamed of this scenario, but he didn’t think it would actually happen.

He sat and pondered his situation for about ten minutes before he heard footsteps coming down the basement stairs behind him. His heart quickened and he strained his neck to try to see his captor but the stairs were beyond his field of vision. The heavy footsteps were slowly making their way down the stairs. Unable to see, Hunter resigned himself to the fact that he would have to wait to find out who had stripped and tied him to the chair.

The footsteps hit the basement floor and a voice called out, “Yo, Hunter you enjoying yourself down here?”

Relief, confusion, anger and a slight sense of excitement surged through Hunter as he recognized the voice as Ben’s. “Damn it Ben, you had me scared shitless! Get me out of this thing….and where are my clothes?”

Hunter could do nothing but watch as Ben came into sight on his right hand side and walked in front of him. He was wearing a t-shirt, jeans and the work boots he had worn hunting that morning, the same ones Hunter had seen lying on the floor right before he was attacked.

Ben grabbed a chair similar to the one Hunter was tied to and sat down in front of him. “Why would I let you out? You’re clearly enjoying this too much.” Ben said as his eyes went from Hunter’s face down to his crotch. Hunter’s face turned redder than his hair as he realized he was still at full mast from his previous struggling. “You know,” Ben started, “I always had a feeling you were into some kinky stuff Hunter. It’s been too long since you’ve had a girlfriend.”

“What..what do you mean? That doesn’t mean anything.” Hunter stammered.

“Yeah I guess you’re right…but the pictures and videos of all those guys tied up on your phone says otherwise!” Hunter’s heart skipped a beat and his face managed to reach a new shade of red when Ben said, “And those videos of you tied up. Well done man those were impressive.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about,” Hunter managed to squeak out. He wanted to die. His best friend knew his deepest secret. It was better than his parents knowing his secret, but that really didn’t matter right now.

Ben continued, “Plus I think I recognized some pictures on there…let me show you!!” Then he stood up and moved his chair to where he was sitting beside Hunter. Ben reached into his pocket and pulled out Hunter’s phone. He then unlocked the phone using Hunter’s passcode.

“What…how did you-” Hunter began but Ben cut him off. “Oh please dude the code is your birthday. Be a little more original why don’t ya.” Ben swiped through the apps until he found the one labeled “Secure Folder”. He then reached around the back of the chair and, grabbing Hunter’s right index finger, unlocked the Secure Folder with the fingerprint scanner.

“Shit, Ben please don’t. I’ll do anything.”

“Hmmm…ok how about this?” Ben said. “You can get tied up to a chair in your boxers for me! Oh wait that’s already done….oh well lets take a peek in here shall we. Besides, it not like I haven’t seen this stuff already.”

Ben caught the quizzical look Hunter flashed and said, “You’re a pretty deep sleeper Hunter. You didn’t notice a thing when I went through your phone last night, including using your fingerprint to see what was in this folder.”

Hunter groaned and cursed as Ben began swiping through various pictures and videos of guys tied up. It was a sizable collection, as Hunter had been storing them for years. In addition to the pictures of tied up guys, there were pictures of guys wearing shorts and crew socks, boots and athletic gear plus the aforementioned pictures and videos of Hunter’s self bondage sessions. Most damning though was the file simply titled “Ben”.

“Well lets look at this one, shall we? What do ya say, Hunter?”

“Ben, no, please I am begging you. Let me explain.” Hunter pleaded.

Ben opened the file without giving Hunter a chance. Inside were pictures Hunter had secretly taken of Ben over the years. Some were from the locker room, others were from when the two were hanging out, but all of them featured Ben wearing either his crew socks or work boots. “Hunter is there something you wanna tell me?”

Hunter remained silent. He couldn’t even look at his best friend. Even his erection was ashamed, as it had shrunk considerably as his embarrassment grew.

“Listen, Hunter I need to tell you this,” Ben began. Hunter still refused to look at him. He just knew he was going to lose his best friend. He would tell the entire school. He would be a laughing stock. His deeply conservative parents would probably kick him out. His life was over.

Ben continued, “I’ve known for a while you probably had a thing for guys and for me, I just needed to confirm it. And to tell you the honest truth…I’m glad you like me like this, because I feel the same about you.”

TO BE CONTINUED
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great continuation!
Sounds like Hunter and Ben are all set for a fun bondage-filled relationship.
Looking forward to keeping an eye on those two during the coming weeks.

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Wow Hunter really got what he wanted! And they were hunting in the beginning so they’re both...eeeeeeeye!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well now... I see some fun times coming.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Very hot start. Thank you
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Love it! Thanks for the continuation. I hope we learn more about Hunter and his desires!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Holidays and work caused me to be pretty busy but here is part III. Enjoy!

Part III

Hunter stared at Ben with wide eyes. “You what? I mean, you do? You like me?” Hunter managed to stammer out. “But what about all your girlfriends?”

“People can be bisexual, Hunter. That’s a thing too.” Ben replied.

“Right….so how long have you liked me? And why did you tie me up like this?”

“Probably since the beginning of high school, once you really started to fill out your body and get lean. And as for why you’re tied up, well you can’t expect to be a total creep and take pictures of me without you being punished for it right?” Ben said. “You should have just told me and I wouldn’t have to do this. But I think you’re enjoying it all the same.”

It was true. Hunter’s erection had grown considerably since Ben had admitted his true feelings towards him. “What do mean by punished?” Hunter asked, half-scared and half-exhilarated.

“You’re about to find out. I just hope you enjoy being tied up all weekend, because you will be.”

Hunter’s heart was racing and his boxers could barely contain his excitement. He opened his mouth to speak but Ben, who had stood up and walked behind him, placed his hand over his mouth and prevented him from speaking. “Nope. You don’t get to make a sound anymore unless I say so. Understand?” Hunter nodded his head meekly and Ben removed his hand.

Ben then dragged Hunter’s chair over to a table that was off to the corner of the basement, placing Hunter so that he was at the head of the table. Then he watched as Ben climbed onto the table and sat down facing Hunter. The table was fairly tall, so Ben’s work boots were almost the same height as Hunter’s face. “I’m going to make you get up close and personal with my boots and feet, since you seem to like them so much.”

Ben pulled up his right pants leg and began to unlace his brown work boot. Hunter stared intently as Ben slowly pulled off his boot, revealing his white Hanes socks. A musty odor began to permeate the air and Hunter let out an involuntary groan of pleasure and delight as he realized his dream of seeing Ben in those Hanes socks was coming true. Ben, as if reading his mind said, “Yeah these are your favorites right? They’re mine too and I haven’t washed them in a few days so you’re in for a real treat Hunter.”

Ben sat the right boot aside and then unlaced the left one and placed it alongside it. “Just remember Hunter, you wanted all of this,” Ben said as he took slid forward and placed his right socked foot on Hunter’s face.

The smell was better than Hunter could have ever imagined. Euphoric even. Ben’s sock was damp and slightly discolored from all the previous wear. Ben pressed his foot over Hunter’s mouth, making sure the toes were directly under his nose. Ben then brought up his other foot and he slowly worked both of his socked feet across Hunter’s face. You couldn’t see it because of the table, but Hunter’s dick was pulsing against the black fabric of his boxers. “Kiss it,” Ben commanded. As Hunter began to kiss the sole of Ben’s right foot, his left dropped down to his crotch and began toying with his erect member. Hunter continued to kiss Ben’s sock until another groan of pleasure escaped him. Ben suddenly and without warning shoved his socked toes into Hunter’s mouth. The salty-sweet taste of sweaty cotton filled his mouth. “I said no noises! I guess I’ll have to teach you the hard way.”

Ben removed his feet from Hunter and he jumped off of the table. Hunter watched as Ben walked across the room, picked up a black Nike duffel bag, and walked back over to Hunter. Ben plopped the bag onto the table and pulled out a large roll of duct tape. “Told ya you were gonna learn to stay quiet Hunter.” Ben then reached down and pulled off both of his Hanes socks. He placed one of them on the table and put the other one to Hunter’s lips. Hunter knew exactly what Ben was trying to do and he sealed them, trying to prevent Ben from stuffing the dirty sock into his mouth.

“Fine, we’ll do this the fun way,” Ben said as he reached out and pinched Hunter’s nose shut. Hunter made it about 45 seconds before he opened his mouth, gasping for air. Ben took advantage and shoved the sock in Hunter’s mouth. The familiar taste of warm, sweaty cotton filled his mouth as Ben made sure the entire sock was in his mouth. Ben then quickly grabbed the duct tape and wrapped the tape around his mouth and head 6 times, each time making sure the tape was smooth and tight across Hunter’s face. “Now you have my permission to talk,” Ben said mockingly.

Hunter tried to speak but of course all that came out were a few muffled “mmphs”. The sock and tape was an incredibly effective gag. “How’s my sock taste Hunter? Like I said, it’s been awhile since I washed them.” Hunter continued to test the effectiveness of the gag but he realized that unless Ben took the tape off, he would be securely gagged for the time being. “Besides, I needed you gagged because I don’t know how much you’re going to like this next part,” Ben continued.

“What did he mean by that?” Hunter thought. His question was quickly answered as Ben reached into the duffel bag, pulled out a pair of scissors and moved them towards Hunter’s boxers. Hunter’s eyes widened and he squirmed in the chair. “Relax buddy, don’t you trust me? I’m just making you more…comfortable.” Ben said as he began cutting the fabric of his black boxers. Hunter watched nervously as Ben deftly cut his boxers away, leaving him completely naked except for his white socks. Ben cupped Hunter’s exposed balls causing him to grunt with pain. “There, now I can add the rope.”

Ben threw the scissors back into the bag and fished around inside for a few seconds before pulling out a length of thin, white rope. “You’ll really enjoy this Hunter, I guarantee it!” Ben said gleefully.

Hunter wasn’t so sure. He had tried his own crotch ropes in self-bondage but never really liked them. Now he figured he was about to get a tight one, whether he wanted it or not.

Ben kneeled down and first wrapped the rope around his balls before going a few times around his dick. He had grabbed his other sock and gently stroked Hunter’s cock to make it hard before adding the rope. Ben then took both ends of the rope and tied a knot underneath his ballsack before bringing the rope up towards Hunter’s neck. Hunter accepted his fate as Ben pulled the rope taut and began wrapping it around his neck several times. He finished it off my tying a knot in front of Hunter, on the ropes that were already crossing his chest and keeping him secured to the chair.

“Well, you love it right?” Ben asked. Hunter “mmphed” with disapproval. The ropes around his neck weren’t tight or painful, but every time he tried to arch his neck backwards the rope pulled on his cock and balls. Ben had made sure that Hunter would not be doing a lot of struggling. “I might be biased, but I think it really adds a nice touch Hunter. It ensures you don’t struggle too much and it exposes you for more fun!” Ben said.

As if on queue, Ben reached down with his sock and stroked Hunter again. It was slow at first, but he slowly picked up the pace. Hunter’s entire body shuddered as Ben worked the dirty sock over his cock. Right before he could climax, Ben suddenly removed the sock. Hunter looked up at him longingly but Ben said, “Nope, sorry Hunter. Your punishment doesn’t include you getting to orgasm.” Hunter “mmphed” his protest but Ben ignored him.

“Well I think I’ll leave you down here to think about what you’ve done, Hunter. I’ll come back to check on you in a few hours, but first I have one more piece of punishment for you. Hunter could only watch as Ben grabbed his other Hanes sock, folded it a few times, and then securely taped the sock in place directly under Hunter’s nose. Now, not only did Hunter taste Ben’s sock, but he was forced to smell it as well.

Hunter thought Ben was done. He was wrong.

Again, he could do nothing but watch as Ben grabbed one of his work boots and placed the opening of the boot over his nose. In reality, the boot not only covered Hunter’s nose but pretty much his entire lower face. Ben secured the boot with duct tape by wrapping it around Hunter’s head at least 10 times.

Ben stepped back from Hunter, seeming pleased with his work. Hunter had to turn his head to see Ben. The boot was blocking his field of vision. “Alright Hunter, you enjoy now! I’ll come back down later for some more fun!” As Ben walked past Hunter he playfully slapped his balls once again, causing Hunter to grunt.

Ben’s bare feet quickly padded up the stairs, shutting the door behind him at the top and leaving Hunter alone in the basement.

TO BE CONTINUED
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

My fucking God, I don't think I've had a story hit all the right buttons in quite a long time. From the sock gag, to having Ben stroke Hunter's cock with his sock, to having him tape the sock over his nose and then you had to finish it with the boot being secured to his face and Hunter being left to his own devices with his cock tied up with rope. This story so far definitely ranks up there with some of my favorites I've ever read on this forum.
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

Why I let this gem evade me I do not know, but I’m loving this story so far! Can’t help but feel a little jealous of Hunter, especially the predicament he was in at the end of the last chapter....

I can’t wait to read more!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is amazing.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

So good and so very sexy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jocktied10[/mention]
Brosky, when is the next chapter coming out?
I'm loosing patience, man.
C'mon! You're killing us 8-)

YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Gotta second Bondagefreak's notion, and I have only been waiting for like ...a day, lol.
Hope you have more planned, this is great stuff
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Wow going back and reading this - thanks for all the kind words everyone! I actually started a 4th part last year but hit writers block and never finished it. I'll revisit my story later today and hopefully you guys can continue reading about Hunter and Ben soon!
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Part IV

Hunter didn’t know which was worse, the taste of Ben’s dirty sock or the combined smell of Ben’s other dirty sock plus the work boot that was taped over his nose. It was a close call, but in the end it really didn’t matter. Hunter loved every second of it. His dream of being tied up by his best friend and forced to worship his socks had come true and now he was left to his own devices in Ben’s basement.

Ben had left him alone about an hour ago and though Hunter was loving his situation, was sincerely trying to see if he could escape his bonds. He hadn’t made any progress.
Ben had tied his hands securely to the back of the chair and Hunter couldn’t find a single knot with his prying fingers. Hunter’s struggles were also limited by the rope connecting his cock and balls to his neck. Every time he moved his neck and upper body too much, it tugged on his privates. The heavy work boot taped to his face also made it difficult to keep his head up for long periods, and he often had to rest it on his chest to get some relief. The combination of the sock and boot over his nose severely limited the amount of air he was able to get too, further complicating the situation. Every breath he was able to take was rank with the smell of Ben’s feet.

Despite all of this, Hunter was horny as ever and he was desperate for release. It was cool in the basement, but Hunter had managed to work up a slight sweat due to the struggling he had done in the last hour or so. He didn’t know when he would be freed, but one thing was for sure – he wouldn’t be able to escape himself.

As he sat in the chair he began to wonder what this would mean for his relationship with Ben. How would they go forward after this? Obviously they were more than just best friends now but no way could they tell anyone about this. It would just alienate them from their friends if they found out they were into each other. Hunter also just hoped it wouldn’t make things weird between him and Ben.

Hunter abruptly stopped thinking about all of that as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He turned his head so he could see around the boot and saw Ben finish descending the wooden basement stairs. He was still wearing the same camo t-shirt he was wearing earlier but had changed into a pair of black gym shorts and had put some plain white Nike crew socks on his feet.

“Haven’t made much progress huh,” Ben snarked as he walked towards Hunter. Hunter grunted in response. “I mean I knew I was good but I think this is my best work ever. I’d have escaped from that a long time ago if I was in your spot.”

Hunter wondered what Ben meant by “best work ever”? Had Ben tied up other people before? He definitely knew how to tie someone up effectively, as Hunter had no chance of escaping on his own but did Ben really do this kind of thing often?

“So here’s what I’m thinkin,” Ben said as he placed both hands on Hunter’s inner thighs and leaned in close to his boot-covered face. Hunter’s dick began to stand at attention with the contact. “I said I was gonna punish you, but you seem to be enjoying all of this too much to be a punishment. So I guess I need to up the ante a little bit and take you out of your comfort zone. I will do you a favor and take that boot off, I know your neck must be tired by now.”

Hunter groaned in relief as Ben grabbed some scissors and cut the tape securing the smelly boot to his face. Ben gave the boot a quick smell himself before tossing it beside the chair. Ben also removed the dirty Hanes sock taped below Hunter’s nose. Hunter had enjoyed the sock there but those feelings were quickly forgotten as he relished the first breaths of fresh air in over an hour. “If I were you, I wouldn’t get used to that feeling,” stated Ben flatly. Hunter gulped nervously.

Ben went over to the duffle bag he had brought out earlier and placed it beside Hunter. He then pulled out a set of nipple clamps with a thin chain connecting them. “Mmph mmph mph” Hunter tried to protest through the dirty sock and tape. “I’m sorry, what are you trying to say? I can’t hear you. Sounds like you have something in your mouth,” Ben said mockingly. Hunter softened his face and tried to beg through the gag for Ben to not use the nipple clamps.

“Aw Hunter, those puppy-dog eyes aren’t gonna work on me,” Ben replied as he moved towards Hunter. Hunter grunted in pain twice, once for each time Ben clamped them over his nipples. He then let out a series of moans and groans as Ben toyed with the chain connecting the two clamps, gently tugging and pulling on it. Hunter tried to move away from Ben but of course wasn’t able to due to the ropes around his body and the chair.

The pain from the nipple clamps slowly dulled as Hunter became used to the painful sensation. He had experienced with clamps before and wasn’t a big fan. His thoughts on the matter remained the same now.

“There, NOW you’re being punished. Why don’t we snap a few pics so we don’t forget this shall we,” Ben said. Hunter shook his head but that didn’t stop Ben from taking several pictures of Hunter from different angles. “I already got some of you earlier anyway, just figured I’d add to the set,” Ben said as he finished up with the photos. “Now if you ever decide to be stupid and tell anyone about this I’ll just have to show these photos on your social media. But you wouldn’t do anything like that now would you?” Hunter meekly shook his head. Guess that partly answered the question about what would happen after this.

“Now time to have some real fun,” Ben said menacingly. Hunter didn’t like the sound of that but could do nothing but watch as Ben pulled out a roll of tape, a strand of thin rope and a clear plastic bag out of the duffle bag.

Hunter could only watch as Ben grabbed the roll of duct tape and ripped off a small strip. “I think this would be more fun if you didn’t know what was about to happen,” he said as he placed the tape over his eyes. Ben followed that up with two more strips to ensure Hunter would be effectively blinded by the tape. Hunter then felt more strips of tape go onto his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. Soon the only thing part of his face not covered in tape was his nostrils.

As Ben ripped off one final piece of tape Hunter heard him say, “Now lets just see how long you can hold your breath…” Hunter snuck a quick gasp of air through his nose before Ben covered it with the tape.

TO BE CONTINUED
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Eyyy, back from the dead! And what a triumphant return.

Smart writing. I absolutely love that there are layers to the restraint. Multiple obstacles for Hunter to overcome before he can make any progress....which he doesn't, lol.
I always try to do that with my ties. Seein subs mentally piece together how they should attempt an escape is a special kind of dominance, and you capture it perfectly here.

Excellent work, and looking forward to more
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

After a break, awesome to see you restart.... this is already wickedly intense :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic