You can call him Mr Teddy Wizard (teddy/M+F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Scarlets tale, part 02.

I need to get my friends to safety. On first impressions this teddy, which in itself has to be about the most bizarre skin for a magical being to wear, ever, seems to just want a fight. But maybe I can still talk it down. It's looking at me now, having bound my friend up tightly with about the same ease as I could've, clearly waiting to see whether I can do anything about that.

I grin, planting my feet, and reaching down inside, I flex.

A pit opens underneath Sophie, black tentacles reaching up, pulling her down into the darkness. She screams as she disappears, wide eyes still fixed on both the teddy and Ruth, trying to understand. She doesn't even look at me, poor girl. None of my friends ever asked about my eyes, about my occasionally shifting shadow, I don't know why. Maybe politeness? Maybe they truly just never paid that level of attention? Regardless, I've never shared my secret with any of them, only Akira ever knew. So Sophie, bless her ignorance, doesn't spare me a glance as the hole closes up after her. For her at least the journey through the dark places will be brief, and in moments she'll emerge, slightly shaken and probably still screaming, but otherwise unharmed, outside her front door. A brutal method perhaps, and not in any way subtle, but it's the quickest way I know of removing her from harms way. The Teddy watches her go. Sophie's screams even manage to get Ruths attention, causing her to stop struggling and turn to see, an act I can tell she regrets as seeing her friend dragged down her eyes bulge slightly, and a small whimper emerges from behind her tight gag.

With Sophie gone I have only one friend left to save. "Hold tight." I say to Ruth, my feet still planted, my frame locked rigid with concentration. She looks back at me, and screams, as perhaps for the first time she really pays attention, finally noticing my now glowing eyes, and the shadow at my feet that suddenly begins to shift and grow.

My shadow reaches out, at one end still attached to my own feet, but seeming to crawl and flow out away from me, reaching out dark tentacles to grasp at the wooden bench feet, before wrapping and climbing it's way up the legs, towards my friend. Ruth screams again, struggling against her bonds, trying to escape the approaching darkness, in her ignorance not realising my intent. It doesn't matter anyway, the teddys ropes are tied and stretched far too tightly to allow her any movement, she's like a lab specimen, splayed out for mine and the teddys perusal, legs wide open, small breasts poking against her tight red dress. Perhaps under other circumstances I could even enjoy this moment, enjoy her. I feel the corner of my mouth twitch in a smile, and my concentration falters briefly, so I shake my head to clear it. Another time maybe. Wherever rope has been used to secure Ruth, that's where the tentacles go. Each piece of rope is wrapped tightly over, covered in darkness, at which point the darkness begins to glow, with the sometimes pink sometimes green/blue light growing in intensity as my magic fights against the teddys.

Unfortunately, throughout, I've been too focused on my sexy semi exposed friend to keep one eye on the little furry wizard. Silly Scarlet.

As the last few ropes are burned from Ruth, and the darkness expands, crawling and slithering, growing until her whole body is covered, I suddenly feel my arms wrenched behind my back. I'm too invested in Ruth, too much of my own power is away from me, crawling all over the bench, for me to either fight or care about whatever is currently happening to me, and so I concentrate on her. With her whole body now covered in darkness I send a still screaming Ruth through a portal back to her own front door. Even as she vanishes I feel ropes wrap my elbows and wrists, forcing my arms together behind me, thrusting my chest out so that I'm showing off even more cleavage as my large breasts are pressed against my low cut small white top. The ropes constrict, tightening to almost painful levels as my shadow retreats back across the ground, returning to me. I look towards the Teddy, not on the least surprised to find it stood facing me, wand out and pointing in my direction.

"Sneak." I say, shaking my head. "Not very sporting to attack a distracted girl now, is it." I give an experimental tug on my arms. "Fuck." I exclaim, letting out a breath. "Damn that's tight." Without magic I'd definitely be screwed here, as it is I feel the ropes move after my brief struggle, if anything constricting slightly tighter. The Teddy hasn't moved, is still looking at me, wand at the ready. "Don't you talk?" I ask. No response, I shake my head again. "Honestly. Well. Can you listen at least?" The teddy cocks its head slighty, thinking, before nodding once, lowering its wand. "Good." I nod back. "Okay. Tied me up, but progress maybe. Okay."

I don't bother trying to untie myself, I'm almost certain I can, which in itself is a worry- what will the Teddy do to, or with, me, if I can't free myself -it's more important to talk right now. I don't want a war here. Surely these worlds are big enough for the both of us. It's time to see whether the Teddy agrees.

"I know you're like me." I start. "I know you have magic for days." I wriggle my bound arms for emphasis, which, quite aside from making my breasts bounce and stick put more, causes the rope to squeeze me again. "Fuck, ouch. Damn rope." I stand still. "My point is. Mr Teddy. I'm not saying we have to be best buddies here, but we don't have to fight. Right?" I look at the teddy, waiting for a response of some kind. I guess in some ways asking to not fight is a sign of weakness, but fuck it, the God doesn't want a war. Apparently the last time something like this went down was in someplace called Skys End. Where's Skys End you ask? Well, nowhere now, because of that fight I just mentioned. A war here and it won't end well for whatever town or building or country we wind up fighting in. So I watch Mr Teddy, and I hope I wont have to destroy it.

For the longest time it just stares at me, whilst I stand there like the tied up idiot I just very well might be. Almost five minutes passes, long enough for me to regret not wishing the ropes off me. If I can. I'm just about to speak, to say anything to break the awkward silence, when Mr Teddy nods once at me, and in one quick movement flicks its little wooden wand in my direction. Lightning briefly flashes from the tip, snaking around first beside and then behind me, hitting my bonds, which sizzle and then vanish. I shake my arms, getting the feeling back into them, rubbing at my slightly sore elbows. Looking up I spot Mr Teddy already turned on its heels, shuffling away down the street, passing dark shop after dark shop on its way who knows where. "See you around then." I call out. "Or not." I mutter, shrugging.

I look towards the takeout, my stomach rumbling at the thought of a fat greasy pizza. I look at the empty bench and wonder whether either Ruth or Sophie will even give me half a chance to explain, whether they'll even believe me if and when I do. I shake my head, doesn't matter right now. Time for food.

Leaving the takeout I glance up the street, in the direction Mr Teddy left. "Creepy little guy." I half whisper, before spinning suddenly, almost certain I'll find it stood there behind me, wand held ready. But no. "Fuck." I curse, still whispering, before heading for the all night taxi rank.

In hindsight I should've seen Mr Teddys tying of me, and my own apparent inability to escape, as the powers test it was. But I didn't.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Scarlets tale, part 03.

Sneaky teddy. I should've followed it, because then it wouldn't of followed me.

I get a taxi home, handing out Ruths cheeseburger and Sophies kebab, and the chips, to a couple of homeless old men loitering nearby, keeping the pizza for myself. Back in my flat, a one bed new build I bought after my split with Akira, I scoff all but two slices, washing it down with a final beer or three from the fridge whilst a couple of weeks recorded South Park plays on my big screen. Around half four I get up, swaying slightly, and after waving the remote around for several minutes finally succeed in turning everything off. I stumble to the bathroom, shedding clothes on the floor, before peeing and rinsing with mouthwash, then, clutching the wall for support, giggling slightly as I imagine I'm on a ship in a storm, I make my naked way down the corridor to my bedroom. I flop onto my large wooden double bed, and pulling the covers over myself fall into a deep sleep, snoring loudly.

Some groggy sixth sense brings me back sometime later, something wrong, and I open my eyes to the blackout curtained darkness of my bedroom. No hangover, which is a blessing, though I still feel like crap. My whole body aches, feels as though every muscle is protesting. I go to stretch, and can't. Confused, I shake my head, trying to clear it, catching sight as I do of a familiar pair of small glowing red eyes stood in my bedroom doorway. I try to scream, but I can't do that either. Mr Teddy has caught me.

I take stock, looking left and right, tugging at limbs, lifting my head to peer mostly unsuccessfully past my breasts, down towards my feet, checking what state I'm in.

I've been splayed out on my bed. Laid on my back, in the centre, each of my four limbs is pointed out towards one of the beds wooden corner posts. Some kind of rope has been wrapped, by magic I assume, individually around each ankle and wrist, joining that limb to the post underneath my main bed frame. Each limb is pulled tight, which accounts for the all over ache, my body feels stretched to the point that I feel as though with even a tiny bit more pressure applied my arms and legs will simply be ripped clean off. Due to the tightness my whole body is laid out flat, my toned stomach dipping in, a direct contrast to my large breasts, which are, as usual, defying gravity by standing up pert and proud on my chest, nipples reaching toward the ceiling above. I'm still naked, no clue where my covers or pillows are, I can feel the cool night time breeze from my cracked window ghosting against my exposed trimmed pussy. A large ball gag prevented my earlier scream, it's huge, crammed into my mouth, forcing my jaws almost painfully wide. I can taste the rubbery tang of it on my tongue. It's a full head harness, so instead of just a single strap around my head the gag is held in by several, under my jaw and up either side of my nose too, all linking up behind my head. I can feel my hair sticking out at all angles around the straps, no doubt making me look more then half crazy.

I have to do something, I need to escape before Mr Teddy presses this advantage, so I reach down inside myself, and find nothing.

Panicking, I try again. Nothing. Not even the familiar whispered voice of the God in my head. I strain against my bonds, fighting, screaming around the gag, but I feel weak, and then a moment later I receive my punishment. The ropes seemingly come alive, I feel all of my limbs tugged simultaneously, just slightly, like a torturer turning just the one click on a medieval rack, which given how tightly stretched out I already felt makes me feel ten times more vulnerable. At the same time the ball gag seems to grow, as with the ropes it's only a slight change, but again it's enough to cause panic. I begin to whimper, looking around again, trying to understand, and then I see it.

Just on the floor, on the opposite side of my bed to the door, hidden almost in shadow, is a small box. It resembles an old fish tank, dull silver edges and corners holding together murky glass sides, with a top resembling a very fine mesh. From through the mesh comes a very thin trail, almost invisible, like black smoke, curling and looping across the space until it contacts my foot. Realisation hits me, my shadow, the God, is somehow trapped in that box, and with it my power, and possibly any hopes I have of escaping whatever Mr Teddy had planned for me.

I slump back down on the bed, defeated and helpless, I'm now Mr Teddys prisoner.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love this story so much. Really well written, great plot development and fun in a clever way.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I have always enjoyed reading your many stories that you have posted here. I would recommend creating a poll type question about the question you are asking about here, but put the poll in the tugs talk thread. This way you would get more people to reply to it and thus if they say they like it you can send them back to these stories.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopeBunny wrote: 4 years ago I don't write expecting comments, I tend to write stories I've had as ideas as a way to enjoy the idea/fantasy being played out in my head as I follow it through. Plus once written I get to reread it anytime.

But right now I find my motivation to write flagging
I write much for the same reason. Although getting comments is a nice way of knowing that people like your stories (or not, depending on the comments).

Personally I am not a fan of certain stories, but it all depends on the story. The fact I have multiple stories out there is because of what you said, the motivation is not always in one story, having different stories allow for different moods and scenes. Write what you want and come back to finish this one when you feel like it. It's not like it is going anywhere, it will wait for you to finish writing it and us reading it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Scarlets tale, part 04.

My captivity lasts one week.

During that time I'm largely ignored by the teddy. As I drift in and out of sleep I can sometimes hear him moving throughout my house, the blare of my flatscreen tuned to one channel or another, the slam of a door. Largely ignored, but not completely. At various times I'm poked, or prodded, even pinched. He seems to enjoy watching me most of all. The scratch of his small claws as he scales my naked trussed body, and then he's there. Stood, or sat, on my belly or chest, or perched on a piece of bedroom furniture, something with a good view of the bed, looking down on me like some Lord of the manor surveying his lands.

I do try to escape of course, it isn't like I want to be here. But my struggles always bring swift retribution. Each time, within moments of my struggles beginning, the ropes click tighter, pulling my body even more taut, causing me even more pain. Far from freeing myself all I succeed in doing is making my helplessness even more complete.

I could really do with the Gods help, but I've not the first clue how to free it from that darkened glass prison.

On the seventh day, at two in the afternoon, which I know because the teddy has handily left my alarm clock plugged in and in view, everything changes. For the better.

Laying on my bed, still naked, still trussed, still gagged, I can hear the drone of my flatscreen, it sounds like ski jumping. When the pop sounds beside my head, quiet and brief like a cartoon bubble bursting, I dismiss it, not bothering to turn my head and look. A moment later, feeling the scratch of claws on my side, I'm slightly confused having not heard Mr Teddy approach. And then a small white hamster wanders up over the hill of my left breast, stopping just below my chin.

We stare at each other. It isn't pure white I realise, it's body is covered in swirling patterns of pale grey. "Well." The hamster finally says, without opening its mouth. It's voice is deep and gravelly, and seems to be coming from somewhere behind it. It shakes its head. "You aren't what I was expecting. But." It shrugs, looking down at my gag. "I expect you'll be wanting some help yes?" I nod, and the hamster reaches down, placing it's small paws on my gag, which begins to melt almost immediately. The process isn't painful, and within a minute all that's left is a puddle on the floor. I stretch my jaw. The hamster waits. "Thanks." I nod, before grimacing as a slight shift reminds me of my other tight bonds. "Fuck." I close my eyes. "Damn that's tight."
"One moment." The hamster holds up a paw, before scurrying off down my body. Stopping at each corner of the bed in turn it repeats whatever magics it used on my gag, dissolving all four ropes, freeing me completely. I sit up, and stretch, rubbing at each wrist in turn. I look at my bedroom door. "Won't Mr Teddy hear us?"
"Teddy?"
"The thing that captured me." I look down at the glass box. "Captured us. It looks like a teddy."
"Oh."
"I know. Weird right." And then I giggle, realising I'm talking to a small hamster. "Won't he hear us talking?"
"No." The hamster looks at the door too, shaking it's small head. "We are in a bubble, inside the world but also outside of it. The teddy can not affect us here."
"Okay." I nod. "Good. Anyway." I tap the box with a foot. "Can you help free the God?"
"He is no longer inside of you?" The hamster looks down, tracing with its pale glowing blue eyes the faint black smoke line running from me to the box. It looks back at me. "He is trapped too?"
"Yes." I nod. "Can you free him please. I think I need him." I feel sadness washing over me as I admit the truth. "I miss him."
"I will try."

I'd been looking at the hamster as we talked, beginning to take in detail, discovering that the reason it's voice seems to come from behind it is because it's the shadow that's talking. The hamsters shadow, cast behind it by the light coming through my bedroom window, is huge and misshapen, truly something from a nightmare. Whenever it talks a wide pale blue mouth, way bigger then it needs to be, filled with razor sharp teeth, opens up near the shadows top, where the head must be. I shiver. I'm glad this thing at least seems to be my friend.

It takes several minutes for the hamster to dissolve my Dark Gods prison, but once free I both see and feel it drift back up and re-enter me. I feel the power return, along with the whispering voice, the quiet reassurance that we wont be caught out again. "I missed you too." I whisper. Before turning my attention to the hamster, now back on the bed beside me.

"Thank you. Again."
"You are welcome." It nods. "Both of you." The Dark God whispers a name. "You're Hessel-Tar-Quickstep." I listen again. "You owed a debt."
"Which is now paid." I nod, and Hessel nods back. It looks at the doorway. "If you require my assistance?"
"No." I shake my head, still listening to the voice inside. "You've done enough this day. Old friend." I stand, and hold out a hand. "May we meet again under more favourable circumstances."
"I wish for this too. Old friend." Echoing my words, the shadow smiles, before reaching out and clasping my small hand in its giant black claw. I gasp slightly, the shadow is ice cold, like I imagine space to feel. The hamster nods one last time. "You are welcome in my domain always Orm of the Never Sunset." And then, with a small pop, it vanishes, taking it's scary shadow with it.

I sit on my bed, still naked, full of angry vengeance. I can still hear my flatscreen. I smile. Right then. Payback time.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That is awesome. I sense a showdown in the offing where a teddy bear gets stuffed.

Really loved this continuation.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really like this story!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Scarlets tale, part 05.

Quietly, I get dressed. Jeans and my Godzilla tee, boots, underwear. Car keys into left front pocket, slimline card wallet into the right. I stuff my phone into my back pocket. All of this for if I need to make a quick exit. My house key is out in the hall somewhere, I'll have to leave it.

Pausing at my bedroom door, trying to come up with a plan: sneaky slowly or just rush him, Mr Teddy makes my decision for me. I hear the flatscreen fall silent, followed by the creak of a door opening. It appears he's coming to me. I step behind the door, and wait.

Shuffling into my bedroom he stops, pausing just over the threshold, no doubt noticing the empty bed. I grin, then kick the door closed. It catches him just as he's turning to face me, sensing my location even as his ping lights in my own head like a beacon. The door sends him spinning and tumbling across the room, where he strikes the far wall before sliding down it. He picks himself up, and turning to face me brushes his robes down. He nods, I flip him off, and the Dark God rises up from the depths inside me, howling its fury as pure power is unleashed.

Darkness rushes across the space between us, with both the force and sound of a hurricane. The wall and window behind Mr Teddy both explode outwards as the maelstrom envelops him, cutting off my view. I keep up my onslaught for a full minute, both mine and the Gods hatred fueling the fire. Eventually though the storm dies, and the darkness recedes, revealing Mr Teddy brushing himself off again.

My mouth drops open. His furry Teddy skin is reknitting, healing. The robes and hat are forever gone, but otherwise he seems unharmed. I catch a brief glimpse of something red and bulbous, something with far too many eyes, inside, as the last piece of him stitches itself back up, and then he turns to face me, wand in hand. "Fuck." I exclaim.

Ropes. More damn ropes. Whatever lightning or power that wand emits and channels it once again translates into ropes. The force of his strike knocks me over, disorienting me, and by the time I regain focus it's too late, as I find myself wrapped up in a tight hogtie. All of the rope is a dirty red colour this time, and there's lots of it. Mr Teddy clearly taking no chances. My legs are forced and held together in four separate places: my ankles, above and below the knees, and right at the top just below my butt. My arms are trussed with equal tightness behind me at both wrist and elbow. More tightly wrapped ropes loop my chest, distorting poor Godzilla as they squeeze my breasts and pin my arms in place. The main hogtie rope runs from my ankles to my chest ropes, not my wrists, allowing Mr Teddys magic to wrench my whole body into a C shape, curving my back as it does, rendering movement all but impossible. It certainly doesn't help that I've wound up laying on my side, facing him, meaning my extra pert and large looking breasts, because of the rope work, are pointing straight at him like twin come ons. As a final touch I'm once again gagged. No ball this time though, something that feels like tape, thick and yet slightly more slimy, is wrapped around my whole head at mouth level, completely preventing me from speaking.

Mr Teddy clearly thinks he's won, again, because he pauses instead of pressing his advantage. His mistake. Last time we fought I wasn't aware of his intentions, of his wish to capture me to who knows what ends, and so I kind of messed about and didn't take his magic as seriously as I should. This time though, this time I'm ready for him.

I don't need to speak to unleash my own power, and even hogtied I'm far from helpless.

He takes a step towards me, and I glare at him. He tries to take another, and the spear I create out of my darkness whistles through the air from behind me with a shriek. It catches his right paw, lifting him off the ground and hurling him backwards, straight out of the gap in my wall I created earlier. I blink, and shake my head, cursing. I'd meant to impale him, not lose him. I look down at myself, shaking my head again at my tightly trussed body. I sigh, time to free myself so I can go and find out where the kinky little sod landed. But, before I have time to begin flexing my power, I hear scratching, and look up to find Mr Teddy clambering back into my room, his right paw closing back up as he stands, and looks at me, shaking his head like a disappointed parent.

His strike is fast. He moves like a stop motion effect, covering the distance between us in three hops, each time vanishing then instantly reappearing several metres closer, with all three moves taking only slightly longer then an eye blink the effect is scary to say the least. Suddenly Mr Teddy is right in my face, but I don't even have time to flinch. He slashes at me, raking a paw down the left side of my face, before retreating back across the room in the same stop start fashion. Pain explodes in my left eye, even as my vision on that side darkens. I need to get out of here.

I drop through the dark portal I open underneath myself, and land with a bump on the front passenger side of my 350Z, which is parked outside. I flex again, throwing another portal out wide, and my car, with me in it, drops down into the darkness, emerging moments later a couple of hundred miles away, right at the back of a twenty four hour supermarket car park.

It grates at me that I ran away, even more so the fact that Mr Teddy is still in my house. But, based on two altercations now, that little ball of fur isn't going to be an easy problem to solve.

Speaking of problems, I look down at myself, and can't help but giggle. I'm still tightly hogtied, and gagged, wedged into the front seat and foot well. With an effort I manage to wriggle into a position where I can see out of the windows. It looks as though I have this part of the car park largely to myself, which is good. The last thing I'd need now would be for a bunch of street racers to turn up and want a closer look at the heavily modified Nissan parked all alone in the shade of the trees. This was the supermarket we used to come to when I was younger, the one my parents did their monthly shop at. Panicked as I was at the time this was the first safe place my brain settled on. Satisfied that I'm safe, for now, everything I've seen so far anyway points to Mr Teddy not being able to portal jump the way I can, I get to work on my other problems.

About a half hour later, it takes far longer then I'd expected to free myself from the ropes, way too much huffing and struggling, wriggling and cursing, I'm finally free, a sweaty mess, but free. I pat my pockets, relieved to find my wallet, my phone, and my car keys still present. I slide across into the drivers seat, and fire up the engine. Looking in the mirror I grimace, gently prodding at my face. Two ugly looking red slashes run the length of the left side, straight through my clearly ruined eye. It looks as though they're healing, no signs of infection, though I've no doubt it'll leave quite an impressive scar, but the eye is definately a lost cause.

I need a new plan, but what?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Wow. That is another epic update. Really well done and nicely balanced. Love it.

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Preparation.
Scarlet.

"And that's about it really." I say, tossing my last pizza crust down, shrugging at the half girl half ghost demon sat across from me. Drusila. "Now, aside from finding you, you're all caught up."
"Right." She nods, before looking me in the eyes, her black gaze mirroring my own. "And what about how you found me, that bit not worth telling huh?"
"Sorry." I shrug again, and smile. "I wasn't trying to keep secrets." She smiles back, as I continue. "There just isn't much to tell. I checked into hotels, or slept in the car." I gesture at her. "I bought new clothes, and just tried to stay ahead of Mr Teddy whilst I thought up a plan. I discovered you almost by accident really, a couple of online local news articles. Something about a library?" I look at her, she smirks. "So I dug deeper, found out what you were, and came to ask for help."
"Came to rescue me." She corrects. But I shake my head. "I didn't know you'd been captured, though I'm glad to be of service all the same."
"My hero." She giggles, faking a swoon and fluttering her lashes. I giggle back, half bowing and tipping an imaginary hat to her. "Come on." I say, standing up, dumping our leftover food into a nearby bin. "Let's go find you some clothes."
"Okay."

The town we're currently in, like most nowadays, has one of those enclosed town centres. Having spent the night driving and talking it's now morning, so I pull into the centres largely deserted multi story car park, and we go grab a coffee whilst waiting the final hour for the shops to open.

We visit several shops in the end. Drusila buys a large sports bag, much like the one in my boot, first, and then fills it with a half dozen different outfit and lingerie combinations. Her style is much like mine, trousers and a tee, though she prefers plain or tops with writing over my sci fi choices, and she's a trainers girl, though in truth it's my job that has me favouring combat boots these days. I try not to stare too much at her slim frame as she models each outfit, eyeing herself critically in each stores mirror. She manages to catch me staring several times anyway, and when she does she smiles, or gives me little wave. Does that mean she likes me too? Too early to say.

Eventually, in about the third shop, she asks the obvious question.

"Earlier." Dru says, as she twirls, trying to check out her jeans clad butt. "You said you'd been trying to keep ahead of Mr Teddy." She looks at me over her shoulder. "Right?"
"Your butt looks great." I tell her, grinning. She waves my comment away, sticking out her tongue. I giggle, and blow her a kiss. She giggles too, blowing me one back, before asking again. "Right?"
"I did yes." I nod. "So." She asks, turning to face me properly. "He's still after you then?"
"Yes."
"And how do you know he's coming?" She looks around, almost as though expecting to see him step out from behind the rack of hoodies. "Have you seen him?"
"No." I shake my head. "But ever since I fought him that second time, I can sense him." I tap my head. "Not exactly, but I know which direction he is, and I know whether he's getting closer or further away."
"And he's getting closer?"
"Yes."
"Even when you drive away huh?"
"Yes." I shrug. "It seems he's spoiling for another showdown. It doesn't matter where I go, he's always heading towards me. So eventually yes," I nod "I'm going to have to fight."
"We're going to have to fight." Dru says, stepping closer, taking my hand, giving it a little squeeze. "Thank you." I say, hugging her. She hugs me back, her breasts squashing into mine, causing a tingle inside me, which I try to ignore.

We check into a hotel. "It's been almost a month." I tell Dru, as we wait for the receptionist. "And so far he hasn't been able to teleport or otherwise jump straight to me, so we can spare the time for a good nights sleep before we face him."
"And is that the plan?" She asks, frowning slightly. "Just to face him."
"Kind of." I hand her a room key. "I know it's only early afternoon, but I could really use a bath, and I imagine after all that time strung up you could too?"
"That would be great yes." She grins at the thought of a good soak. We'd visited Lush whilst in town, buying nearly half the shop between us, giggling the whole time as we smelt product after product like a couple of excitable schoolgirls. "Okay then." I grin back. "Meet me here at six. There's a Harvester across the road, we'll discuss battle plans over dinner."
"Right." She gives me a hug. "Six then."

Drusila looks happier, all but bouncing into the hotel reception dressed in black wet look leggings and a charcoal v necked crop top, the whole outfit hugging her figure, earning her several glances and smiles from the group of suited businessmen currently checking in. I've gone for jeans again, white with designer rips up both legs, combined with my own figure hugging blue superman tee. "Very appropriate." She smiles, hugging me. "You look great." I say, returning the hug. "Feel great too." She admits. "Come on then." Offering my hand without thinking, which she takes, causing a small tingle to run up my arm. I look over at her, she smiles back. We go for dinner.

The plan, as I explain it to her, is pretty simple really. We need to take Mr Teddys wand away, which will hopefully diminish his powers either partly or completely, which should make it easier to finish him off. "So we're killing him?" Dru asks. "No negotiation, just a fight to the death."
"Afraid so." I nod, grimacing. "I tried talking already. Remember?" She grimaces too, recalling my story. I shake my head. "Whatever that teddy really is, it isn't interested in being friends."
"Okay then." She shrugs. "So you think we can do this?"
"Yes. I've fought him twice now, so I think I've got his measure. We just have to hit him, and then keep hitting him. Any pause and that's his opening to tie us both up."
"Really?" She shakes her head. You don't think he'll attack us properly?" I shrug. "Honestly. I don't know. But he's a kinky little guy, and on past experience ropes and whatever seem to be his 'go to' first strike."
"Right. So." She ticks off fingers. "Hit him first. Destroy his wand. Keep him busy. Kill the little kinkster. And all whilst not getting tied up ourselves. Yes?"
"That's about it." I agree nodding, before holding up a finger of my own. "Except for one last thing anyway."
"What?"
"Sleep first." I shake my head. "And better I show you anyway. It's too hard to explain."
"Okay." She nods, trusting me.

We finish our dinner in silence. And then, as though by some unspoken agreement, she leads me back to her room, undressing down to her thong even whilst I do the same. We climb into her bed together, and spend the night cuddled up for mutual comfort, sleeping soundly.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really liked this update. Cannot wait for more.

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The fight.
Scarlet.

We, Drusila and I, have chosen to fight in a forest. We certainly don't want to fight Mr Teddy in the middle of a housing estate, or a shopping centre, we don't want any witnesses, or unnecessary death. The forest canopy, full of ancient tall trees, will at least partially hide what happens here.

We arrive sometime early afternoon, via a portal I open. As we emerge Dru stumbles slightly, and looks at me as I reach out a steadying hand. Her mouth is working, but her brain hasn't yet caught up. "....How?...." Is about all she can manage, whispering, as though afraid she can still be heard, gesturing with her free arm, pointing at a thing we can no longer see. I smile, and give her a hug, before stepping back. "I don't understand everything myself." I tell her, shivering slightly at what we just saw, despite it being my idea to go there. "But." I hold out a hand. "When this is over, when Mr Teddy is dead, I'll tell you everything the God has told me about how things really work in the world beyond this world. Deal?"
"Deal." She shakes my hand formally, grinning, returning to herself. "Good." I nod. "Now all we have to do is wait."

My best guess, based on distance, and Mr Teddys continued apparent inability to portal jump, is that it'll take him a day to arrive. I need to stay put, because if I move out of this immediate area then he'll change course too, so it's up to Drusila to fetch supplies. She vanishes through her own portal, with a cheeky wave, returning a short while later with everything we need to be comfortable for the next twenty four hours: camping chairs to relax in, a cool box full of ice and various drinks, a disposable BBQ and everything needed to cook up a burger each for dinner, plus snacks. Lastly some blankets to sleep under. The forecast is for clear skys, no rain, so no need for a tent.

We spend the time relaxing, talking, just waiting out the clock really. I show Dru some of what I, with the Gods help, can do, and in return she shows me some tricks of her own, and we revise our plan accordingly.

Neither of us sleeps well, the weight of tomorrows fight is too much. So we cuddle up under a single blanket, still mostly dressed, and watch the stars, occasionally managing to drift off for the odd hour or two.

In the morning, feeling Mr Teddy closing in, Drusila portal jumps our camping stuff back to our hotel room, which we paid to have for a week, just incase. And then, we wait.

I'm stood at one end of a small partial clearing, a rough circle of trees surrounding this space. Mr Teddy, too small to see before now, steps through a gap between two tall beeches, and stops opposite me. He's still without either robes or a hat, and his leg fur is matted with mud and dead leaves, along with several small stones, from his cross country trek, but he has his wand in hand still. His eyes glow red as I watch him look me up and down, and I feel the tingle of adrenaline through my veins as I stand here, feeling the inevitability of the oncoming fight rushing towards me. The Dark Gods power is like a rising tide, like a sirens call to war. I grin. It's time.

I throw out my hand, sending a ball of dark energy streaking towards him, just enough of an attack to force a response. He dodges it, using that strange flicker jump of his, vanishing to instantly reappear several metres to the left, allowing my attack to sail past him, where it strikes at one of the beech trees, ripping the ancient thick trunk in half, causing the whole tree to topple down behind him, luckily falling away from us. No sooner has my attack struck the tree then he flickers back into his original spot, and points his wand at me, his eyes flaring a bright crimson red.

Predictably, he ties me up. Again.

His attack, looking like blood red lightning, crosses the clearing, hissing and spitting as it strikes out at me, throwing me back against the tall Ash directly behind me, binding me to it. The rope like material is black, but with the faintest of red glows. My arms are forced behind the trunk. This tree is too old, the trunk too thick, for my wrists to be tied together, but I can feel the strain in my arm muscles as Teddys magic rope tries to pull them together anyway, the tightness ensuring that I'll not be able to easily walk away. The rope crisscrosses my whole body, from neck to ankles, wrapping the trunk too, pinning me in place, and everywhere it touches my clothes, it burns them from my body. In moments I'm naked, and trussed, helpless apparently. Or so Mr Teddy thinks anyway, as the lightning ceases, and he takes a step towards me. "Now." I shout, and Drusila appears beside him, throwing off her ghostly invisibility.

Mr Teddy turns towards her, his head jerking back. Already reaching out Drusila grabs hold of Teddys wand, and, tearing it free of his surprised loose grip, she vanishes again.

Just as I'd hoped, which saves a whole lot of struggling and cursing, all whilst Mr Teddy did who knows what, the loss of his wand means his tying up magics fail. I'm still naked, but the black rope half falls half crumbles from me and the tree, turning to dust as it hits the leaf strewn floor. I stretch, shaking feeling back into wrists that had already begun to fall asleep despite only being tied for a minute or two, and then I advance on Mr Teddy.

He hasn't moved, is stood staring at the hand that until moments ago was holding his wand. He looks up at the sound of my footfalls though, and then a moment later he backs off a step as Drusila appears beside me. Appearing out of the air, having portal jumped to our hotel room to briefly dump the wand, she falls into step with me.

We stop halfway across the clearing, with Mr Teddy now backed almost all the way to the tree line. We can't have him running though. I nod at Dru, and she summons her chains. Two of them appear, one over each shoulder, rattling like freight trains under full power as they crash noisily into existence and streak across the clearing. They strike Mr Teddy simultaneously, lifting him off the ground, throwing him against the tree where they wrap around both it and his small frame, pinning him in place. His mouth and eyes are covered, along with his chest and legs. Together, stood side by side, the two of us blast him with everything we can muster.

Drusilas power isn't capable of this kind of attack, but she can willingly lend a portion of what dark energy she does posses to me, strengthening my own strike above anything I've hit him with before. No wind this time, since I don't want to fell every tree for several miles, instead I open a ball of pure darkness around him, and then squeeze, boiling the localised air even as I attempt to shred Mr Teddy to pieces by sheer force of will, lashing out with lighting strikes of my own, a couple of which do go wide, instantly pulverising nearby trees, turning them to sawdust. Along with her boosting of my power Drusila sends chain after chain roaring through the air, each one striking the dark ball dead centre, each one ripping into whatever is left inside of Mr Teddy. Finally, after several minutes, feeling my own power beginning to wain, and unwilling to steal too much energy from Drusila, I cease my attack, and the ball begins to fade and break apart, becoming like a storm cloud as it dissipates into the air.

What's left of Mr Teddy lies crumpled on the ground, a pile of burnt blackened fur, torn apart and barely even recognizable as a teddy. Drusila and me take a step closer, wanting to be sure, and the pile moves.

What climbs from the remains of Mr Teddys skin resembles a tarantula, it's small body covered in short dark red hairs, its many eyes black with the faintest red glow. "What the?" Asks Drusila, turning to me. "Damn it." I curse, and then we each take a step back, as the thing that used to be a teddy grows.

It does so quickly, expanding out with an audible groan as it's skin stretches over newly forming muscle, getting larger and larger, until in less then half a minute the small tarantula is now the size of a bus, easily filling a good portion of the clearing. "Shit." I curse, turning to Drusila even whilst I reach down inside, trying to dig up more power from my badly depleted reserves. She looks at me, a worried expression on her pretty face that's more then a small part fear, as I point towards the spider, a half formed plan coming together. "Right, listen...." I start, and then she vanishes.

I turn around, confused, then look back at the spider, and there she is. Mr Teddy, because even as a spider that's who it is, is holding her between it's two front legs, suspending Drusila off the floor even whilst it cocoons her with a thick greyish red rope like secretion it's spitting out. Mr Teddy spins her around in place as he covers her completely, or almost anyway. Even whilst I see his rope is dissolving her clothes, leaving her naked like me, I can see that, whilst Drusila has been very effectively mummified, arms pinned to her sides, legs together, the rope has left her breasts completely exposed, along with enough of a gap for me to see the v of her pussy between her legs. Her face is almost covered, the rope sealing her mouth closed, only her eyes are left free. As I watch, completely unsure of what to do next, Mr Teddy shoots a whole wad of rope at two of the nearby trees, creating a web about fourty feet above the ground between them. He flings Drusilas cocoon up into it, spitting out a second smaller wad that strikes her just as she lands on the web, holding her helplessly suspended in place. And then he comes for me.

There's nothing I can do, no defence I can think up quickly enough. I don't even have time to run before the rope strikes me. It's too strong, and wraps me too fast, to resist. In moments I'm hogtied, and then cocooned too. My arms are pinned behind me, wrapped tightly at the elbow and wrist, my legs are tied separately, bent back on themselves at the knee like a frogs. The cocooning somehow prevents my legs from closing, meaning that my own pussy and butt are completely exposed and open to the air. My breasts are also exposed, and like Drusila the only part of my face free from the sticky slightly irritating rope are my eyes. I try to struggle, even as I feel my helpless body being picked up by Mr Teddy, but it's no good, the God has very little power left, not nearly enough to force a way out. I'm hoisted up off of the forests floor, and carried in his front legs as he climbs up into his web. I can hear Drusilas panicked screams through her rope gag as Mr Teddy secures me to his web next to her, but upside down. If I strain I can just about see her, she too is struggling inside of her cocoon, she too can't escape. We're both helpless prisoners now, dangling in Mr Teddys web, completely at his mercy.

The spider that was Mr Teddy spends several minutes poking at us both, mostly at those particular areas of us both not covered by his rope like webbing, and then he climbs down from the tree, back into the clearing, leaving the two of us still strung up.

From this high up I can partially see through the tree canopy, there are gaps, though not many, but enough for me to see my back up plan approaching at speed, as a massive sharks fin, easily the tallest thing in these woods, cuts a smooth path across the forest, heading straight for us. I smile, Mr Teddy doesn't even know.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Wow, once again another epic entry into this great tale. Cannot wait for more.

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A meeting.
Scarlet.

Before the forest. Before the fight. We had one thing to do.

Out in the Pacific ocean is an Island. It doesn't appear on any map, and to call it an Island is infact generous. A single underwater volcano breached the surface long ago, before collapsing in on itself, not only preventing any further eruptions but also forming a small landmass, about the size of a volleyball court. This small barren patch of rock sits just high enough to never become submerged by any except the biggest of freak waves. It is here where those few in the know, both the brave and the foolish, come to seek an audience with the Lord of the Deep.

That isn't it's only name, it has been called many things in many tongues in the millennia it has prowled this world and others. Some names given in awe and respect, some spat as a curse by those left dead or worse in its wake. The name the Dark God knows it by is not one pronouncable with a human tongue, which is why I only know it as The Great Shark, something simple that also handily describes what I'm about to meet. To the God, the Shark is a one time ally from an old war.

"It's not very big." Comments Drusila, walking to the edge, peering over at the rolling waves a few metres below. She turns around to look at me. "Why are we here anyway?"
"To meet a friend."
"A friend?"
"I hope a friend anyway." I shrug, before gesturing her over. "Just come away from the edge. Oh. And when it comes, try not to scream."
"Scream?" She looks back at the ocean as she rejoins me on the small outcroppings middle. "What's going to happen?"
"Better you wait." I wave her comment away. "Just stay close, and let me do the talking." I tap my head, listening to the whispering inside. "The God knows what to say."
"Okay." She nods, clearly out of her depth. From what little she's told me so far Drusila knows next to nothing about the magic that runs through this world, and the various beings, herself included, that use it. But at least she's trusting me.

Walking the short distance to the edge myself, I take a small knife from my jeans pocket and flip open the blade. Cutting the tip of one finger, I allow a single drop of blood to fall into the water below, before retreating back to Drusila, sucking my finger and putting the knife away. "You know." Drusila comments, checking my finger, raising an eyebrow at the complete lack of a cut, or scar. "Blood in the water attracts sharks."
"Yes." I nod. "I hope so."

We don't have to wait long. My blood is also the Gods blood, its magic and power flows through me, so when that drop hit the water it was the equivalent of me standing at the airport arrivals gate, huge homemade sign in hand. Like sending up a personalised flare. I. Am. Here.

We see the dorsal fin first, rising above the water, cutting a white foaming path towards us. With nothing to see from horizon to horizon except water though perspective is all screwy. At first the dull grey fin appears normal, the shark already close, and then, as it keeps coming forward, as the fin grows and grows, the scale becomes clear. Beside me Drusila gasps, taking a step back, putting me between the approaching fin, now easily the size of a house, and her. I smile, like that'll do her any good. "Just be calm." I tell her, with a calm that comes entirely from the God, all I want to do is run, the part of me still human is having a hard time not flinching or curling into a small ball for protection. "But it's huge." She whispers back. I nod, returning my attention to the fin.

A couple of hundred metres out, the fin changes course. No longer headed directly towards us it instead veers out wide, beginning a slow circle of the small rock we're stood on. As it loops around us the Great Shark rises up slightly in the water, bringing the top third of it's body above the surface. I hear Drusila gasp all over again. The Great Shark is a shark, anatomically correct as far as I can see with gills and fins in the correct places, but blown up to ridiculous proportions. Try to imagine a huge ship, something full of containers, maybe a navy destroyer, or even a jumbo jet flying impossibly low, holding station a couple of hundred metres away, doing slow lazy laps as you gaze upon rows of sharp irregularly sized dirty white teeth mostly taller then you, packed inside a mouth that could swallow a double decker bus whole. It's eyes are black unblinking orbs you could easily get lost in, and it's skin is a uniform dull grey all over, but streaked with stripes like a tiger, some black, some lighter grey and a scattering almost white. A huge scar, a jagged red line, runs down the back third of the Sharks body, almost to its tail. The God remembers that scar. The God is the only reason the Great Shark still has its tail.

"Your blood. But not you." The Great Shark speaks without opening its mouth. It's voice, the deep boom of a storm, fills my head. "Show me, Orm of the Never Sunset." It continues, never slowing or altering its lazy circuits. "Show me the proof. Or I will end you here."
"Of course." I answer, stepping forwards. Holding up my right hand I begin to draw symbols in the air, spelling out the Great Sharks true name in the lost language of those of us who've walked the longest. Each of the six symbols appears as black smoke, flaring briefly red as I complete it, before dissipating into the air as I begin the next. The Shark has few allys, and no need of companionship as far as I can tell. There used to be more Great things in the oceans, but the Shark long ago killed the last of them, giving it undisputed claim over its kingdom. Luckily, perhaps, one such war found the Sharks enemy aided by a long time foe of the Dark God, and so, for a limited time, the God and the Sharks needs aligned, and they formed a treaty of mutual benefit. Which at least means I can go for a swim without danger of being eaten. I think.

"Very well." The Shark almost seems to nod as the final symbol vanishes. "But what of the other?"
"With me." I turn around, to see Drusila spinning slowly on the spot, following as the Shark circles us. I can't blame her, the urge to keep it in permanent view is hard to ignore. I hold out a hand, and she steps forward, taking mine in hers. "This one is under my protection." There's a pause whilst the Shark does a full circle, and I hold my breath. I don't think Drusila is in any danger, but with beings this powerful, this used to things always being their way, who really knows. And then. "I understand. Orm, who stood with me as the walls came down."
"Thank you."
"Why have you called me here?" Straight to the point, no small talk, despite it having been centuries since the last of our three meetings. I smile, really no need of companionship at all. "There is a new power here." I gesture around me. "On this world."
"What of it. There will always be new."
"This new is different."
"How?"
"This new will not abide by any rules. It does not seek harmony. It already comes for me. One day." I pause, mostly for dramatic effect, which is silly, but I can't help myself. "It will come for you too."
"So you wish my aid. You wish to fight as we did before?"
"I will fight. But I do not wish you to stand with me. This is already my war." I point at Drusila. "I have an ally. I will finish this."
"Then why do you seek me?" I grimace, unwilling but forced to admit the truth. "Because I might not win. And if things should go against me, I need you to finish what I have started. So that no others are put at risk."
"I see."
"Will you do this for me?"
"I will."
"Thank you."
"Where will you meet in battle?"
"Deep in the forest." I summon a mental map of England, of the forest I've chosen as my arena, zooming in as if using a powerful satellite suspended lens, knowing the Shark will see this as I am. "Here."
"When?" I do quick calculations, based on Mr Teddys pace and current location. "When the sun is risen tomorrow."
"I shall be there Orm. I shall watch. I shall be ready if you fail."
"Farewell." I nod, holding up a hand in salute as the Great Shark finally ceases it's never ending loop, diving down to disappear completely beneath the waves even as it angles itself away from us.

"It couldn't just stop and talk?" Drusila asks a couple of minutes later, as I shake myself back into the moment, still slightly surprised at how well that went, despite the God and the Sharks shared history. "No. It's a shark. Sharks can't stop."
"Oh." She looks like she wants to say more, but doesn't know how to form her thoughts up into ordered sentences. I wait. "But." She says eventually. "But it's a shark."
"Yes."
"And we're fighting the teddy in a forest?"
"Yes."
"Forests are on land."
"Don't worry about it." I put an arm around her, portal jumping us both away.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really like the atmospheric touches on this chapter, really evocative. The feeling of quiet menace and barely restrained power of ancient gods coming together. Really excellent.

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Final chapter. Loose ends.
Scarlet.

The Great Shark doesn't just swim the waterways, it swims everywhere.

It passes through the rock and dirt, or the concrete and tarmac of a city if needed, effortlessly. Like a ghost. Completely submerged and undetectable or with the familiar, if oversized, dorsal fin rising for all to see the Shark moves wherever it wishes. It chooses whether it's body: tail, fin or even jaws, has any effect on the world around it. Maybe its colossal dorsal fin carves up a city street. Maybe that yawning chasm of a jaw opens wide, swallowing just one car in a line of ten parked at the kerb. Or maybe, like now, it moves wraithlike through a forest, disturbing nothing as it closes in on its unsuspecting prey.

The Great Shark lunges up from the ground as it enters the clearing, surfacing with the spider right in the middle of its wide open mouth. I catch a final glimpse of Mr Teddy/Spider, suddenly hunched low, finally sensing the danger, preparing a leap to safety that he'll never manage to execute. Then, with a sound like a thunder clap, or a judges hammer delivering final sentencing- I can only hope anyway -The jaws snap closed, and the Shark dives deep into the ground, vanishing completely.

Only to resurface moments later. Only the head this time. It pops up next to the ruined tree, snagging the pile of fur that used to be Mr Teddys original skin in its front teeth, before disappearing below ground again. I hear it though, the familiar boom of a voice in my head. "I have done as you asked of me, Orm, ally of old, and I bid you farewell now."

And that's it. The Great Shark doesn't resurface, doesn't offer any further assistance, like getting Drusilla and me down. I shake my head, cursing whilst smiling, because it is slightly funny. Stupid no friends Shark has no clue of social niceties. I look over at Drusila. Her eyes are wide, staring at the spot where the Shark just solved my problem. I guess, if you didn't have a Dark God whispering reassurances of past allegiance in your head you'd still fear something that big with that much power too, no matter how many times you saw it. I wonder, looking at her, whether she has the power to free herself? Whether her chains would help in any way? Or some other unknown to me, and possibly even her, power? It isn't like I can ask her, so I sit tight, patiently waiting for my own power levels to return to normal, which will take until late tonight, if not early tomorrow morning.

Until then, strung up and helpless as we still are, with all of our various bits still exposed, I guess we'll just have to hope nobody finds us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic