Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So good you posted this Update! I'll read it later in the day :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I just binged the absolute hell out of this story, bravo! The way you write the characters, brilliantly bringing their desires to life, yessir! Definitely want to see more
Hello there!

Other Work
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

The world would be a better place if more writers put time into character development, so I definitely approve of such a chapter. Though to think that this whole operation of Nick's was just a big gambit, that certainly wasn't what I had in mind. I still have my reservations, but maybe I'm just stubborn.

It's great to have you back, congratulations on graduating.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I just binged the absolute hell out of this story, bravo! The way you write the characters, brilliantly bringing their desires to life, yessir! Definitely want to see more
[mention]RopingRingers[/mention] Oh wow, that's amazing! So glad you enjoyed the story and like the characters!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 3 years ago The world would be a better place if more writers put time into character development, so I definitely approve of such a chapter. Though to think that this whole operation of Nick's was just a big gambit, that certainly wasn't what I had in mind. I still have my reservations, but maybe I'm just stubborn.

It's great to have you back, congratulations on graduating.
[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] Glad to be back, missed hearing from you all!

I guess we'll just have to see! Some people maybe are just that ballsy!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Say what? Another update so quickly? I am shook! Hope you all enjoy this one!

Nick's dress shoes 'click' against the wooden hallway flooring, filling me with excitement and anticipation over what he planned to do with me once we got to the bedroom.

My back is gently pressed against the wooden door as Nick uses his free hand to open it, and turns on the lights. He puts them on the dimmer to set the mood, and it feels warm and cosy.

I turn my head to look around, and my jaw almost hits the floor. Was this a bedroom or another living room?! The place was HUGE! I don't think I'd ever seen a bed that big before.

It was so simple and minimalistic, but with the floor-to-ceiling windows, it couldn't be more exquisite.

The room was monochrome, black and white hues throughout. At the end of the bed, there was a plush charcoal grey ottoman, which Nick gently sets me on.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead, cheek and jawline before meeting my lips once again. I won't ever get tired of this feeling.

Seconds later, Nick pulls away, leaving me almost in a daze. He brings up his right hand and moves the stray hairs out of my face, tucking it behind my ear. He then takes his thumb and gently caresses my cheek.

Annnnd, the butterflies, are back. If people could melt? I'd be a puddle right now. Nick was such a charmer.

"Are you ready for some more fun, Little Doe?" He rasps lowly.

His voice sounded so gentle, but I knew that his intentions were much more devious.

As I stared into his eyes, I could see the lust shining in them. It excited me. He's inviting me to play his game - but who will be the winner? I want to play.

With just a look, Nick ignited something in me that I couldn't explain. It was as if he unlocked this fiery, sexual being in me that I never dreamed of knowing. It was so liberating.

My teeth latch onto my lower lip as I attempt to hide my smirk.

"Yes, Sir..." I tell Nick, nodding slowly.

"You're biting your lip again, Brooke." He tells me, moving his thumb to my lip, slowly releasing it from my teeth and tracing over it.

His thumb moves down a little more and ends up at my chin, where his forefinger meets it. He tilts my head up slightly, so I'm looking right at him.

"Are you trying to tease me?" Nick asks, raising a brow.

My breath hitches in my throat and I gulp slightly. He's got me now.

"Not at all, Sir," I tell him, and a dark chuckle emits from his throat.

"I sure hope not. I don't want to have to punish you again." Nick moves away from me and makes his way over to his walk-in closet.

As I wait for him to come back, my mind is racing. What was going to happen? What kind of game was he going to play? Was I ready for another round of teasing?!

"I want you to take that shirt off and put your hands behind your back. Can you do that for me, Princess?" Nick calls out to me.

The fire inside me starts to burn. Let the games begin.

"Yes, Sir." I manage to get out, hoping to appear calm in my tone of voice.

My hands reach down to the hem of Nick's plain white t-shirt, pulling it up and over me and setting it to the side. I fixed my hair a little and then brought my hands behind my back, crossing my wrists.

Nick returns around 5 minutes later, and he's changed clothes. Instead of the crisp suit, he donned a pair of blue dark-wash jeans, which hung perfectly on his hips. He also opted to take his shirt off, allowing me to see his perfectly toned and muscly torso.

Let me tell you; I was more than grateful to have that sight bestowed upon me. Nick looked like a GOD.

His gaze soon meets mine, and I watch as his eyes travel down my body before a smirk appears on his face.

"Good girl. Now sit up straight." He commands, and I immediately follow the order. I didn't even realise I was slouching.

I watch as Nick then moves over to a set of drawers, rummaging around in it. I wanted to ask him what he was doing, but I was too nervous. Good nervous, though.

The drawer closes, and Nick turns around, facing me with multiple coils of rope and what - I think - is a blindfold.

I can hear my heart beating loudly in my ears. My whole body gets shivers, and the arousal is already building inside me. I had never felt this before - it was so overwhelming.

"Hey, look at me." I hear Nick say, ripping me out of my thought bubble.

I blink a few times, coming back to reality and he's kneeling in front of me, both of his hands on my legs.

"You're miles away Brooke, are you okay?" He asks softly, a look of concern painting his face.

He's checking in on me again.

I nodded and licked my lips. "I'm fine. I want this. I want you to do, whatever it is you're going to do to me." I tell him, staring into his eyes.

Nick brings his hand up to stroke my hair affectionately, and I lean into his touch.

"That's my girl." He grins and then leans down to pick up the rope he left on the floor.

After picking it up, Nick slowly begins to unravel the rope and fold it in half.

"Spread your legs for me, wide as you can." He orders me.

I do so, and instantly feel stretched. Nick takes hold of my ankle before wrapping it several times with the white cotton rope and tying it off to the leg of the ottoman.

The process repeats with my other ankle, and instantly, I feel as if there is no escape.

"Does that feel good?" Nick asks, seeing me testing the ropes.

"It feels good..." I answer shyly, knowing my arousal is rising once again.

He then moves behind me, a coil of rope in his hands. He swiftly binds them together behind me, cinching them effectively. There's a little extra rope hanging from my wrists, which he then uses to secure them to the ottoman. Now I'm stuck.

Nick then moves my hair over to one side of my neck, placing open-mouthed kisses along my shoulder and up the back of my neck.

Holy moly I was in heaven...

I moan at the touch of his lips against my skin, pulling at the ropes. There was no way I was getting out of this. My inner goddess squeals in happiness - she is thriving off of this.

Nick stops kissing me for a moment and takes a handful of my hair, gently tugging my head back, so my ear meets his lips.

A shiver goes down my spine, and I gasped.

"Are you ready for the real fun, Brooke?" Nick rasps in my ear, and I let out a small giggle.

"Yes, Sir."

Ooooh, it's heating up again, I hope you guys don't mind the build up!
It's also refreshing to see Nick in a more caring role, don't ya think?
Do you have any ideas about what could happen next?

As always, the comments you guys leave are amazing and I love your feedback!
Until next time, keep it classy my loves.

Tee x

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I am really loving the slow burn of this story. Each entry ratcheting things up slightly. I like the way nick is asking if she is ok a bit more, treating her a bit more like a person, and that Brooke understands her feelings and is willingly giving in to them.

Really exquisite work.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]wolfman[/mention] You are far too kind - thanks for the love! Personally I prefer stories to unfold gradually but not TOO slow, I try to achieve that happy medium in the chapters I put out :)

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

right on Tee. glad to see part twelve is up and the pace is moving slowly. good to see. [mention]tieduptee
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]WyattW5[/mention] Thanks so much! Always nice to see people enjoying the updates.

Cosmicflapjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cosmicflapjack »

As always, you continue to out do yourself Tee!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great! Keep going!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Another update where the tension is gradually building up again [mention]tieduptee[/mention]! I'm glad Brooke is getting some attention again now - wouldn't want her to have cooled down too much, but glad Nick is showing some concern for her feelings now at least!

I reckon some slow stoking of the fires would gently bring Brooke on nicely - after all they've only just eaten and if Nick goes too quick then she might get a stitch! :lol:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Nick certainly knows how to keep a girl waiting ;) interesting to see a more caring side to him, question is is it sincere 😈
Hello there!

Other Work
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] I’m sure she won’t be doing too much strenuous exercise lol!

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention] We love a slow build! He’ll have his moments but for the most part he is sincere in his actions...

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

It's exciting to see you've returned. You really were missed. Congraatulations on your graduation!
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Great story with a lot of potential, how come you haven't finished it? Regardless, amazing job!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hey guys! Please don't hate me!!

I know it's been a long time since the last update and they seem to be few and far between - between work, home life and writer's block, the odds are stacked against me right now, lol!

But Here we are with another update! I'm a little rusty so I hope you guys don't mind if this isn't my best work. I have a lot of new ideas for this so I'm hoping to share some more very very soon!

PART THIRTEEN

"Open that mouth for me." Nick commands and I quickly oblige.

Before I even have a chance to think, a large rubber ball is inserted into my mouth and tightly buckled behind my head. I tried to push the ball out of my mouth, but it was snug.

I hear Nick moving away from me and I begin to writhe around on the ottoman. What was he planning to do next? My heart rate accelerates once more.

I pulled a little at the ropes around my wrists, but I wasn't getting loose any time soon - they were practically fused behind my back.

A light chuckle fills my ears.

"There's no use trying to get at those ropes, Brooke. You're not gonna get free." I hear Nick tell me and I can feel the arrogance oozing from him.

If only he could see me rolling my eyes under this blindfold...

"Tell me, Brooke, do you like gelato?" Nick asks me.

What kind of question is that? Everyone likes gelato!

Sensing my confusion I hear soft footsteps making their way closer to me.

"Cause if you do, I have some right here that I'm sure you would love to have. Unfortunately for you though, your mouth is already occupied." Nick teases, chuckling once again.

Really? He's going to parade this in front of me? So not fair!

"Mmmph!" I whined into the ball gag, writhing around on the ottoman.

"Since you can't have any, for now, I guess I'll start, hm?"

The footsteps come even closer and I can feel him standing in between my legs. I hear him opening the container and I can only assume he's digging a spoon in right now to taunt me.

Jerk.

A second later, I feel something extremely cold drip down onto my chest. What the hell?! I shriek in surprise.

"Oops, my bad. looks like I got some on you. Let me just get that off." Nick rasps.

I feel his warm breath fanning over me and his warm tongue runs over the spot where he "dropped" the ice cream.

Just when I thought this man couldn't do anything else attractive, he pushes the bar higher. The feeling of his tongue against my body sent shivers down my spine and my body moves to meet his touch almost instantly.

"Mmm..." I moaned sensually.

Nick's lips curve into a smile against my skin. "Seems like somebody likes that."

Oh yeah, I do...

I feel him trail the cold metal spoon from the middle off my chest, down my right breast and stop at my nipple. He then proceeds to gently press the spoon down onto it, making small circles.

My back arches and my breath hitches in the back of my throat. The circling carries on for a few seconds before he moves back up and starts the process on my left breast.

By this point, my nipples are rock hard and I'm getting little shivers here and there from the cold sensations they have experienced. However, on the inside? I was boiling with desire.

"I may have made a bit of a mess here, would you like me to clean it up, Brooke?" Nick asks me, seductively.

"Mmmhmm." I moaned into the large ballgag, nodding slowly.

That gave Nick everything he needed before he quickly moves to my right breast - kissing, licking and sucking on it. He moves down to the nipple, taking it into his mouth and twirling his tongue around it.

Oh. My. God.

He moves over to my left breast, continuing the process. The whole time I'm continuing to writhe around in the tight ropes, whimpering into the rubber ball wedged in my mouth.

At this rate, I could climax from this alone!

While I'm entranced in this daze, I didn't even realise that Nick had stopped what he was doing.

"Mmph?" I mumbled, wondering why he would possibly want to stop showering my breasts in affection.

Nick doesn't answer me. Instead, the sound of footsteps are heard and he's off again going god knows where.

"Mmmph!" I whine, pulling against the ropes. I thought we were done with all this teasing? Can't he just let a girl have an easy time of it, just once?

The footsteps return about a minute later and a hand grabs my chin. It's forceful, but not painful.

"You better hush that mouth real quick princess. I brought some toys for you - but if you're going to get rowdy, I can put them all back." Nick asserts.

"Mmmph.Mmm." I whimpered and Nick's grip tightens.

I can feel my palms begin to sweat with anticipation, but butterflies explode in my stomach, internally loving the feeling of him exerting his control over me.

"I said, shut that fucking mouth." He seethes at me, his tone is menacing.

My whines quickly halt.

"Atta' girl. See? you're learning." Nick jibes at me, before letting go of my chin.

I then feel a rope looping around my waist and something dangling against my crotch. Nick nestles the item into my sweet spot and makes sure it's secured there. Was it another vibrator?

The last knot is tied off, and I move around slightly, trying to get acquainted with the new restraints.

"Now if I turn this toy on for you, do you promise to behave?" Nick asks.

I nod enthusiastically. "Mmm. Mhm."

I'd do anything to have that toy turned on to give me the release I was desperately craving. I buck my hips forward, signalling that I was ready.

A dark chuckle emits from Nick as he leans close to my ear. "I think I might have created a monster... I think I'll start you off slow just to warm you up."

With that, the vibrator springs to life and I jump in surprise. The low hum of the vibrator hits me in just the right spot - the arousal starts climbing once again.

"Mmm..." I groaned into the ball gag, now beginning to drool.

Amidst my moaning and panting, I hear a phone begin to ring. The incessant ringtone continues for a few minutes before I hear Nick sighing.

"I'm sorry little doe, this is work and I have to take it. Try not to have too much fun without me, alright?"

With a quick kiss to my forehead, Nick is gone and I hear the bedroom door closing. What? No!

I whined and struggled in the tight ropes, but they held me exactly where I was; naked and spread out on Nick's ottoman.

I can't believe out of all the times someone could call him, it had to be now? and of COURSE he had to leave me simmering with this vibrator that is on far too low to get me anywhere.

I am so going to kill him!

And there you have it! Seems like poor Brooke can't seem to catch a break, huh? Hopefully Nick doesn't keep her waiting too long!

As always guys, the love and feedback is always appreciated, thanks for being so lovely! I will see you in the next update :)

Lots of love,

Tee x

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]tieduptee[/mention] Oh how I have waited for a continuation of this tale and you do not disappoint.

This is so wonderfully crafted, Brooke no longer just yielding to Nick's will but craving his control. Nick no longer just expressing his will, but playing with Brooke's desires.

Brilliantly done. Thank you for this update
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Glad to see you back, another absorbing chapter, I don't know, who is more hot and bothered, me or Brooke. :o
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Absolutely wonderful to have you back [mention]tieduptee[/mention] No need to apologise, just glad that you are safe and have returned!

Another great chapter describing the delicious yet wicked sensations being inflicted on Brooke's body. Poor girl...let's us hope for her sake that this isn't a long phone call :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago @tieduptee Oh how I have waited for a continuation of this tale and you do not disappoint.

This is so wonderfully crafted, Brooke no longer just yielding to Nick's will but craving his control. Nick no longer just expressing his will, but playing with Brooke's desires.

Brilliantly done. Thank you for this update
Nicely put :)
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Yes! Was hoping for an update and its just as well done as the others.. Love how Nick just teases her over and over again, keep up the great work!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Aww thank you very much to you guys for leaving such nice comments! Makes my heart swell with appreciation.

I always get super nervous about updating incase it isn’t as good as the one before - but it’s good to see you guys are still enjoying it!

I’m hoping to get a new update out soon so keep your eyes out for it :)

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thanks again for the love on the previous chapter everyone, always nice to see people are still excited by this story! So without further ado, here’s another part for you all!

PART FOURTEEN

I spend the next few minutes struggling against the ropes that held me to Nicks ottoman, grunting in frustration.

Yet again, I was left to simmer on a low level of sexual tension - unable to get myself to the end result I desired.

All I can do is ponder in darkness as the vibrator continues its torment on me and hope to god that Nick came back in the next few moments.

Who the hell takes a work call this late at night anyway? The guy was clearly a workaholic.

The sexiest workaholic I ever saw...

So strong and powerful, domineering and gentle all in one. Nick felt like he could be anyone’s dream man. I felt unbelievably lucky to be the one he wanted to do this with. I had to keep mentally pinching myself to remember this whole thing was real.

I couldn’t believe how quickly I conceded to Nick, but in some way, I felt like this is all I ever wanted.

Without me ever having to tell him, Nick knew all of my deepest fantasies and executed them so well. Most men I’d been with barely even knew how to tie someone’s hands behind their back properly.

I writhed around on the ottoman, grinding my hips forward in hopes of letting that vibrator hit my sweet spot a little more.

God I wish this vibrator was just a little higher, at least I’d have some chance at orgasm.

The ropes dig into my skin, emphasising my helplessness. I groan into the large ball gag and continue to buck my hips forward.

Just then, I’m alerted to the opening and closing of the bedroom door - soft footsteps walking along the laminate flooring. Nick was finally back.

“I’m sorry about that. Perks of owning a multi-million dollar company.” Nick tells me.

I then hear his footsteps coming closer to me and soon, his hand cups the side of my face. I sigh in relief.

“How you holdin’ up Princess? That vibrator not getting you anywhere?” Nick strokes my cheek with his thumb and I whimpered into the gag.

“Mmmmph!” I shake my head, pulling at the ropes around my wrists.

“Oh you poor girl. All tied up like this with no way of getting off.” Nick chuckled gently and I groan in frustration.

Oh of course he gets a kick out of this!

“Do you want me to turn the vibrator up Brooke?” He asks and I nod furiously.

“Mmmph! Mmmhmm.” I whimpered into the large ball gag, drooling some more.

“I can’t quite here you Brooke, what do you want me to do?” I can sense his amusement from here. Makes me want to scream profanities at him.

“Mmm. Pleaph tmmmph Mmph umpph.” I begged him, struggling in the ropes some more.

“Well... since you asked me so nicely...” He answers, moving his hand down my face, neck and body.

It slowly trails down my side and over my thigh, where he gives it a gentle squeeze. Nick’s hand moves agonisingly closer to my crotch and by this point, I’m thrusting my pelvis towards him in anticipation. Oh god, hurry up!

Finally, his hand reaches the vibrating wand and increases the speed. I throw my head back in pleasure, moaning like hell into the gag. Oh fuck...

I hear shuffling and feel Nick now sitting behind me on the bed. His hands reach over me and cup my breasts, massaging them firmly.

“Look at you go huh? I bet this morning you didn’t think you’d be tied up, gagged and desperate to cum. But I know this is what you truly desire Brooke, you need someone to control you.” Nick states, now rolling my nipples in between his thumbs and forefingers.

All I can do is moan in response.

Every touch I feel, every movement he makes and every word he speaks just turns me on. My arousal is heightened by everything he does and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. I was completely defenceless to him.

“And since it’s the weekend, you’ll be glad to know you’ll be spending it here with me. You’re gonna be my little bondage toy.” He says and I’m in some sort of shock.

Was he serious? He really wanted to do that with me? Oh my goodness!

Part of me was slightly afraid about what he had planned, but I could have almost died of excitement.

While Nick talks to me, one of his hands leaves my breast, the other continuing its assault. A mere second later, I’m met with a sharp pain on my nipple.

I squealed in response, wiggling around on the ottoman. What the hell was he doing?! My other nipple is met with a sharp pinch and I squeal once more, panting heavily.

“Oh hush Brooke, it’s only some nipple clamps.” Nick teases, giving one nipple a light flick.

“Mmmph!” I whined, now drooling heavily. What the fuck did he put those on for?

I could’ve tore him a new one for that, but I was far too horny. Maybe I’ll forgive him if I get this orgasm soon...

“Besides, you can’t tell me you aren’t enjoying yourself right now, you’re grinding against that vibrator like your life depends on it.” Nick laughs and I whine once more.

Easy for you to say! You’re not the one having to work for it!

The vibrations are a lot quicker and more intense than before, so my arousal has picked up a considerable amount. Lust and desire pump through my veins as I strain against the white cotton rope that kept me subdued and at Nick’s will.

I continue to moan and pant into my gag, drool oozing from my mouth and dripping down my chest and body - not my finest moment, but I couldn’t care less.

I then feel him lean down to my ear, his warm breath tickling it slightly.

“Just remember though Brooke, you don’t cum until I tell you.”

And that’s part 14 guys! I hope you all enjoyed the read!

I’ve got a ton of ideas about Brooke and Nick’s adventures this weekend - but I would love your input!

If there’s any ties/gags you would like to see, drop a comment down below and I’ll incorporate them into the story!

As always, feedback is always appreciated!

Much love,
Tee x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic