Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Post by tieduptee »

Hey everyone! I thought I’d finally get into writing some fictional stories and I got this idea from an RP I was doing, so I hope you enjoy it!

PART ONE:

It’s any normal day at work in the office. I’m typing away on my computer – chasing up reports and planning out the next marketing campaign for our new product launch. For the last four months, I’d been working at this marketing firm and not to toot my own horn… but I’d say I was doing pretty well.

As I was typing away on the computer, my desk phone rings and I answer it.

“Hello?”

“Brooke?” It was my boss Nick – the big boss– what did he want to talk about? “I’d like to see you in my office immediately.” He says, his raspy voice coming through on the phone.

It’s probably about the projects we have going on, right? Although his voice did sound very serious.

Before I even had the chance to answer, the phone hangs up. I bite down on my bottom lip and put down the phone, standing up and smoothing out my black pencil skirt.

Whilst I remembered, I grabbed a few folders, containing the latest deals and proposals that I had secured, and began to walk to his office.

I knock on the door before walking in - a policy he had always encouraged.

“You wanted to see me, Sir? I also have the rest of this week’s deals and proposals here that you asked for.” I say, motioning to the folders in my right arm.

I see him nodding and there’s a soft smile on his face as I talked. He was definitely an attractive man – I couldn’t deny it. I had to stay professional.

“Yes, I wanted to see you. Come and take a seat and we can have a talk about what you’ve got there.”

“Okay.” I simply reply before walking over to sit in the chair opposite his large desk and setting down the folders, handing him a few.

“So, these are the deals that we’ve secured over the last week in regard to marketing contracts.” I explain before handing him the rest of the folders. “And those, are some of the proposals I came up with for the next meeting.” I add

“Before we go into all of that stuff, I actually called you in here to mostly congratulate you.” Nick tells me, the smile still on his face. “Since we hired you, you’ve done nothing but excel and your ideas are impressing our clients and investors.”

I couldn’t help but smile myself, glad of the job that I was doing. It was good to be getting recognition for all the hard work I had been doing over the last few months and I really wanted this job.

“You really think so? It’s great to hear that.” I say as I tuck some of my curly blonde hair behind my ear and away from my face.

Nick gives me a nod and continues.

“Since you’ve been such a great employee, I’m thinking I should reward you, what do you say?”

I look up at Nick once more and smile again, biting down on my bottom lip to stop e from smiling too much (don’t want to be looking creepy).

“Well you’re the boss, so I guess it’s your call to decide who gets rewarded.

As I say this, Nick stands up out of his desk chair and makes his way around until he’s standing behind me. I’m not sure what to think of it.

“You’re not wrong there… I’m just asking if you want to be rewarded, Brooke.” He says smoothly, and I can feel my face heating up as it flushes.

Oh god Brooke – stay professional!

I clear my throat.

“Like I said before, I’m just doing my job… I don’t really need big praise for doing what I’m supposed to. But, it really is up to you what you do with your employees.” I said, letting out a small breath to try and stop me from getting so hot and bothered.

There’s a moment of silence between us, as if he’s thinking. I sit there clueless as to what’s going on and just hope he doesn’t notice how flushed I am.

“Y’know Brooke, you’re absolutely right… It is my choice what I do.” He says simply, and I hear him taking a few steps back from the chair. “Stand up for me and put your hands behind your back.”

In that moment, I was shocked. He wanted me to do what?! This must be some sort of joke… he couldn’t be serious… could he?

I slowly stand up and cross my hands behind my back, having no idea what’s coming next. A moment later I feel what I think is rope being circled around my wrists, becoming tighter with every wrap.

By this point I was almost speechless, my heart hammering in my chest. I couldn’t believe this was happening!
I grunted slightly as I feel the ropes around my wrists get a final few tugs as Nick ties off the knots. I wiggle my arms, trying to get my wrists free but there was no use in that, the ropes were expertly tied.

I then feel Nick come closer to me and his lips are near my ear. My breath hitches in my throat… the anticipation hitting me more.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. I saw what you’ve been looking at on your computer when you think no one can see. I think you’ll find this reward very fitting and enjoyable.” He tells me, and I almost melt.

From embarrassment, or arousal I’m not sure.

For a number of years, I had been very interested in bondage – being tightly bound and gagged, unable to escape from whoever had placed me in such a predicament. I never really had much experience with it since boyfriends weren’t interested and there’s only so much tying up someone can do to themselves.

I couldn’t believe that I had allowed my deepest fantasies to be seen at work, let alone have them carried out… by my BOSS.

I then feel more ropes circling around my ankles, then my knees. Getting my legs secure. At this point, my mind really does begin to race.

What would he do with me? Surely, he wouldn’t continue this in his office – what if someone saw?

“Alright Brooke, why don’t you hop over to this chair, so we can get you more secure, hm?” Nick says, lowly in my ear again, taking me out of my thought bubble.

I see which chair he is looking at and it’s a feet away. I gulp, slightly nervous.

My legs are tied together tightly, and I don’t have my arms there to break my fall. What if I lost my balance?

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you.” He tells me again, standing next to me. “Go on.” He urges.

I began hopping over the chair and soon get there with no problems, sitting down.

“Atta’ girl.” Nick compliments and before I know it, even MORE rope is being tied around my body. This time, it’s above and below my breasts.

“That’s a lot of rope you’re using… is that entirely necessary?” I ask him.

“Don’t want you to escape now, do we? Where’s the fun in that?” I grunt as he pulled the ropes tighter and now my breasts are pushed out further.

So in about 15 minutes, I’ve managed to get myself (very tightly) tied to a chair. I try wriggling slightly and testing the ropes – but there was no use.

Nick clearly knew his way around a knot, I wouldn’t be going anywhere at this rate.

I continued to struggle some more, and I see nick standing off to the side, enjoying the show.

He walks back behind me and he gently tugs on my hair, so my head is pulled back. I open my mouth to say something and straight away a knotted scarf was forced into my mouth, before being tied tightly at the back of my head.

“Mmmph!” I whined in shock. Nick moves from behind, now standing in front of me as I shoot him a glare.

He did not just GAG me!

“Now now Brooke, you know that bondage isn’t complete without a gag. Plus, I can’t have you calling out for help – what would someone say if they found you like this? All tied up?”

Part of me wanted to yell at him for gagging me, but the more he talked it just made me feel more aroused. He was right!

If anyone were to see me in my current position it would definitely be more than embarrassing. I groaned and struggled more in the ropes, feeling the ropes around my whole body, hugging me tightly to the chair I was bound to.

Before I know it, I’m letting out small sensual moans and I’m writhing around in the chair!

“And if I didn’t know any better… I’d definitely say that you’re enjoying this. Maybe a little too much though.” Nick chuckles darkly and he disappears from my vision again.

He needs to stop doing that!

“I think you’re still making too much noise there Brooke, so how about I shut you up some more?” I can almost hear the grin in his voice from behind me.

“Nommmph. Mmmmph!” I mewled into the cloth as yet another scarf was tightly tied over the previous one – giving me a tight and effective OTM gag.

Nick takes ahold of my chin and moves my face from side to side, checking the gag is properly in place. “Perfect.” He concludes. “Go on, test that out for me Brooke.”

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph!” I called into the gag, and it was definitely more muffled than before. No one would be able to hear me now!

“Okay, so I think you’re pretty much set here.” I hear Nick’s footsteps again and he’s infront of me once more, with a grin on his face.

I struggled in the chair some more, attempting to see if there were any knots that I could even pull at to get free. There were none.

“And since you’re pretty tied up here, I don’t want to bore you with this meeting. You look like you’re having more fun here anyway.” He teased, chuckling.

“Mmmph!” I whined, struggling harder when I saw him backing slowly towards his office door. He wasn’t going to LEAVE me here, was he?!

“Now you be good, don’t go anywhere. Not like you could anyway.” He laughs once more before giving me a small wave and exiting his office.

So here I was, bound and gagged in a chair… and I couldn’t feel more turned on right now.

This was definitely no average work day!

Okay so that ends it for part one of “Just Another Day at the Office” – stay tuned for part two coming very soon!

Please be sure to comment what you thought, would love to hear your guys’ opinions and any ideas you have!

Thanks so much for reading!

Tee x
Last edited by tieduptee 3 years ago, edited 18 times in total.
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

The concept of boss ties up employee has been done a couple times before, but I do look forward to seeing your personal twist on it. Regardless, I think most members of the board are happy to see a new post in general, so thanks for putting the effort in. I'm sure it'll work out very nicely.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

This is a fantastic beginning to this story! Nice and deliberate, very well done!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago This is a fantastic beginning to this story! Nice and deliberate, very well done!
Thanks so much, glad you liked it!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago The concept of boss ties up employee has been done a couple times before, but I do look forward to seeing your personal twist on it. Regardless, I think most members of the board are happy to see a new post in general, so thanks for putting the effort in. I'm sure it'll work out very nicely.
Thanks for the comment, hope you'll enjoy the next few parts! :)

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, this story sounds interesting to me. I look forward to the next chapter :)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Love this story. On similar lines
usual_day_at_the_office__1_by_misses_hunk_daj6q14-pre_kindlephoto-131206857.jpg
Team building day at work?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Love It and Awesome Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 5 years ago Love It and Awesome Story

I agree!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thanks everyone for your replies! I've been pretty busy recently but I'm going to get the next part up soon!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thanks to everyone for the comments on the last chapter, I’m really glad you all enjoyed! Now onto part two!

Part Two:
It had been a good few hours since Nick initially left me in his office tied and gagged – which I still couldn’t believe even happened in the first place.

He did come back after an hour or so, but only to tie a blindfold around my eyes - to which I did try and protest to, only my attempts were futile due to the tight gag I was sporting.
After adding the blindfold. I could feel his hands skimming over my body, checking over his ropework and tightening any knots he’d felt had come loose during my struggles.

“You are a sight to see Brooke…” I hear Nick say, and then I feel his breath tickling my ear slightly, so I know his head is right next to mine.

“I’m hoping I’ll get back soon enough to see some more of you struggling and moaning into that gag. I’m sure you could wait here a little longer.” He adds, teasingly and I begin to whine into my gag once more.

“Duty calls, my pretty captive. I’ll be back.” He chuckles devilishly, and I hear his footsteps walk to his door before he leaves again.

That wasn’t received very well by me of course.

To begin with, I had no idea what I was supposed to do in his office sitting on the chair alone. After a while though, I started to struggle and wiggle around in the chair again. As I’m wiggling around on the chair, I can feel my body heating up and beginning to tingle.

The arousal in me was increasing! I moved around some more on the chair and my mind begins to wander off.

It was even more arousing to think about the fact that I was all alone, bound and gagged with no one knowing where I was or what was going on. I could call out into my gag for help, and no one would hear a thing.

I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak, and I couldn’t see. I was Nick’s captive and there was nothing I could do about it.

I moaned sensually into my gag at the prospect of it all!

I then begin to think about all of the things that Nick may do to me; would he tease me some more as I writhed around in this strict hold the ropes had me in? Or maybe he would put me in a different position and have me roll around on his floor (out of sight of anyone else of course).

By this point, my whole lower region is on fire and I’m definitely in need of some sort of pleasure. The more I struggled against the ropes that bound me to the chair, the more aroused I became and a result, I start moaning more into the tight cloths wedged in and tied over my mouth.

I was too busy in my fantasy world since I don’t hear Nick when he comes back to his office. It’s the sound of him clapping his hands that rip me out of my little erotic bubble. How long has been back? Was he watching me?

“Now that, was a great show you put on for me Brooke.” I can almost picture the cheeky grin he’s wearing on his face right now. So, he has been standing there watching me… but for how long, I wonder.

“Mmmph!” I called out into my gag and pulled at my wrists once more.

“Oh, that little innocent victim thing you’re doing isn’t going to get you anywhere after what I just saw you doing. However, I do love to see a damsel in distress.” Nick chuckles and I hear shuffling on the floor – he’s walking over to me.

“Well, it’s currently 3’oclock. That means we have around three more hours before the workday ends. That’s a lot of time and I still have some things planned for you.” He starts, and my mind is already reeling. What could he possibly be thinking at this moment?

I wriggle around in the ropes some more and try to ask him what he’s going to do. I’ve already been here for hours and my body is starting to ache, not to mention my jaw from having those rags stuffed in my mouth.

“But I also still have quite a bit of work to do. I can’t have you distracting me, writhing around on that chair and moaning in that gag of yours – I’ll never get any work done.”

“Mmmph!” I whined, almost bouncing on the chair like a child throwing a tantrum.

The least he could do is not tease me like that!

I hear more shuffling before it stops behind me and I feel Nick’s big hand clamping down over my mouth, making my voice even more muffled than before. I whine and whimper into the gag and his hand, but it makes no difference!

Then my tingly feeling comes back from before. I feel aroused at the idea of Nick’s strong and firm hand over my mouth, hushing me for anyone who could be around. It’s the sense of helplessness he’s created for me… I cannot help but enjoy it.

Mentally, I wanted to slap myself for being so foolish to fall victim to my desires. However, it was something I had long fantasised about and the fact it was happening was sending me into a frenzy!

“Quiet down now, Brooke. There’s no need for all that noise.” Nick’s deep and domineering voice rasps in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“Now, I’m a reasonable man. I do understand you’ve been bound and gagged in this office for quite a while and I’m sure you need some sort of release am I right?” He asks, and I nod enthusiastically.

YES! Please at least loosen some of these knots!

Or maybe… don’t maybe you could – Okay no more dirty thoughts!! I mentally scold myself.

“Well how about I make you a deal, hm? If you promise to be a good girl and stay quiet as you have been, I’ll take out that gag and give you a small breather.” He wagers, and I almost start whining again. But I quickly forced myself not to – I was in desperate need for some water, my mouth was so dry.

“Mmph..” I nodded, but you can’t notice due to the hold he had on me. But Nick gets it.

“Alright. Now, you remain quiet and don’t utter a word unless you are spoken to… understand?” His domineering tone almost makes me quiver in arousal as I nod once again.

“Good girl.” He coos in my ear and his hand moves from around my mouth to the back of my head, where he begins to untie the knotted rags.

I feel the tight pressure soon alleviate from my mouth as the first scarf was removed, soon followed by the second. I let out a sigh of relief and move my jaw a little to ease the aching sensation.

I hear some more shuffling and what I think is the unscrewing of a bottle cap.

“Here, drink some water,” Nick tells me, and I feel a straw against my mouth.

I gladly part my lips and begin to gulp down the luxurious cold liquid. I almost moan when I feel it sliding down my throat, making me feel more refreshed already.

Nick chuckles. “Seems someone is pretty thirsty.”

I soon finished drinking the water and licked my lips, shifting around on the chair.

“How do you like your reward so far, Brooke?” I hear Nick ask and I almost have no idea what to say.

On the one hand, it’s almost completely insane that he even thought about tying me up and leaving me in his office. Not to mention the little show he walked in on just moments ago! But on the other hand, I knew I enjoyed this for the most part. I couldn’t deny my body that pleasure.

“It’s… interesting.” I answer diplomatically.

Nick lets out another chuckle.

“That’s an understatement. But I can see you’re enjoying yourself, so that’s always a plus.”

“I guess you could say that,” I tell him, biting my lip to hide my smirk and he laughs softly once again.

“Well, it’s time to move on to the next part of your bondage, I have a feeling you will enjoy this.” He says and walks behind me.

What more could he possibly do to me?

I wish I didn’t have this godforsaken blindfold on still, I’d maybe be able to see what he was doing.

I wiggle around some more on the chair and hear his feet shuffling and he’s behind me once again.

“Okay now Brooke, I’m going to need you to open your mouth.” He says, lowly in my ear.

I wanted to protest and ask him what he was going to do, but I feel like I would make the whole situation harder on myself. Plus, I could not deny my attraction to Nick and at this point, I was willing to do almost anything he said.

Curse my horny mind!

I slowly opened my mouth and seconds later I feel some sort of fabric being stuffed into it. I squealed in surprise.

It feels like it’s going in slow motion – the fabric slowly but surely being wedged into my mouth and the crevices of my cheeks, making me feel like a chipmunk.

“Mmmph!” I call out, feeling my mouth full of the fabric. However, my voice was barely legible. Even more than last time!

Soon, all the fabric is pushed in and there is no way I can even get it out, especially because it’s pressing my tongue down.

“Close your mouth over the fabric.” Nick commands and I do so.

Next, I hear the sound of tape being ripped from a roll and my eyes widen under the blindfold in surprise and slight fear. He was going to tape my mouth shut?

My lips close as much over the fabric as I can, and the sticky substance is placed over them. I hear more ripping and before I know it, Nick is winding the tape around my head!

With every wind round, the cloth was tightly secured in my mouth and my mouth feels sealed shut. I counted around 8 winds of tape around my head before Nick stops and smooths the end of the tape down. He then uses both hands to smooth down the rest of the tape, hand-gagging me for a few moments.

“How about you give me a little yell into this new gag? Come on, call for help Brooke. Try and have someone come to your rescue.” Nick teases.

“Mmmmph! Mmmph!!” I mumbled behind the cloth and tape – there was barely a sound!

“Hm, very nice,” Nick says and then I feel the ropes around my body that held me to the chair being loosened.

I try to ask him what he’s doing but he doesn’t answer, and I doubt I’m making any sense anyway.

“I’m only untying you from the chair, so I can move you to another location. Get ready to start hopping.” Nick explains as he pulls me up from the chair.

He guides me along as I start hopping to god knows where grunting in my gag now and then.

I hear a door opening, so I know I’m in another room of some kind – maybe a closet?

I hop a few more steps before I’m told to stop, and Nick lifts me before laying me down onto something hard and cold.

A table.

Where am I? Why does he have me on a table?

“Okay for this next part, I do believe I’m going to have to get quite intimate with you. But judging by your reaction to everything I’m sure you won’t mind right?” Nick’s voice is so velvety smooth once again I could just melt.

He was right, I didn’t mind at all.

What I did want to know, however, was what the hell he was planning on doing to me!

The ropes around my knees are untied, leaving me able to open my legs a bit easier than before. I then feel my skirt gently being pushed up before Nick's hands start to caress my legs and bum.

I lightly moan at his touch. Hmm… that feels nice.
After a few moments of his gentle caressing, my pantyhose slowly starts to descend my legs, along with my panties and my anticipation is now building. I wanted him to touch me. I yearned for his touch.

There’s not a sound uttered between the two of us at this moment and I feel the coldness of something inserted into me.

I squeal in surprise and delight. Is that a vibrator?! I utter another few sounds, but Nick ignores me and proceeds to pull my pantyhose back up and fixes my skirt to its original place.

My legs are then closed, and the tight feeling of rope is back as Nick binds my knees back together. What the hell is going on?

“I’m sure you can guess what I’ve added for you Brooke. But if not, let me help you out. It’s a vibrator.” Okay, that much I knew. But it isn’t turned on…

“As I said before, I’ve still got a ton of work to do. You being in my office all bound and gagged and dry humping a chair isn’t going to help. So, I brought you into the conference room, so you won’t be a distraction.”

WHAT?! The CONFERENCE Room?!

My mind goes into a panic and I begin to struggle wildly in the tight bonds, trying to yell at Nick. What on Earth was he thinking?!

“Now Brooke, settle down. Let’s not draw attention to ourselves. You know as much as I do that the conference room is barely used. Plus, it’s dark in here and no one can see in. The only way someone will see you is if you’re making a ton of noise.” He chuckles darkly.

“That’s where my little friend comes in.” He adds, and I feel the vibrator start buzzing inside me.

“Mmmmph!” I squealed, writhing around on the table.

The vibrations last around 30 seconds before the buzzing stops and I pant slightly into my gag.

“As you can probably tell, it’s remote-controlled. Which means I’ll be in charge of when you get off.” I can picture his cocky smirk through my blindfold and I growl.

Bastard.

“I’m going to leave you to your enjoyment whilst I finish up that work, and I’ll see you in a few hours, my little hostage. Try not to scream too loud yeah?” He chuckles as he gently pats my cheek and then places a kiss on my tape-gagged mouth.

By this point, I’m still struggling in the tight ropes he tied around me and I’m calling out for him. However, this was all to no avail, as I hear his footsteps go further and further away from me and a door closes.

I cannot believe he left me alone, again - let alone with a vibrator that he controls!

It takes about five or so minutes until I calm down and decide I must go with my fate. What other choice did I have? I let out a sigh and relax in by bonds.

The relaxation was short-lived, as my little buzzing friend jumps to life once again.

“Mmmmph!” I mewled into my gag, for no one to hear.

Oh god, this is going to be one long ride.

Oh gosh, will Brooke make it through this sensual torture? Will anyone find her all bound and gagged in the conference room?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the comments!

Tee x
Last edited by tieduptee 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Man, Nick's taking a lot of risks doing this... lucky him he found the right lady ;)
I look forward to seeing where you take this. I definitely love it so far.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago Man, Nick's taking a lot of risks doing this... lucky him he found the right lady ;)
I look forward to seeing where you take this. I definitely love it so far.
I’m glad you’re enjoying! I think the thrill of being caught for them is what makes this all the more interesting really!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hey guys, long time no see! Sorry for the lack of updates on this, just been really busy with university. Also i was a little worried no one really liked the last update so was kinda hitting a wall with what to do/write.

However, we are back with part three, and I definitely have more parts coming after this! Hope you enjoy!!

PART THREE:

If I wasn’t tied up so tightly and gagged right now, I would so kill Nick. I cannot BELIEVE I’ve let him do this to me!

The vibrations have been intermittent, lasting from seconds to minutes - each burst was different. Currently, the vibrator was off, thank the lord. This gave me more time to struggle in the ropes I was tied so tightly in, and work out if I could escape.

I wiggle my fingers around and twist my hands to see if there was a chance at getting any potential knots, but they were far out of my reach - Nick definitely knew what he was doing. He knew how to keep me his little prisoner like he wanted.

The escape attempt continues, but I’m sure all I’m doing is just rocking from side to side and not really making any progress. Since I’m blindfolded, it really limits my concept of time, so I don’t know how long I’ve been at this for.

I stop struggling in an effort to get my breath back and save my energy a bit. Nick had said I’d be here for a few hours, would I even make it to then?

It is then that I’m pulled out of my daydream to the vibrator buzzing to life once gain and I squealed into the tight gag in my mouth, my body jolting also. Oh god, not this again!

I let out a long groan into the huge amount of fabric stuffed in my mouth and start writing around on the table once more. I couldn’t deal with all the teasing! The vibrator then turns up to a higher setting, sending me into a frenzy.

“Mmmmph!!” I mewled into the tight tape gag, as I continued to struggle on the table in my bondage.

Slowly but surely, the vibrations tighten my arousal and now I’m left continuously moaning and writhing around like a horny minx on the conference room table. I bet that would be a sight if anyone walks in here.

I pull at the ropes around my wrists and grunted in my gag, barely being able to reply concentrate on trying to free myself. Now, my mind is wandering once again- back to those dirty thoughts.

My imagination begins to run wild with my current situation and I begin to think about all the things that Nick would have in store for me whilst he plans on keeping me his “hostage”

Maybe he might come in here later and play with me himself, when he gets a break… or would he just stand and watch his captive struggle in the tight hogtie he put her in?

The thoughts were too much!

As the vibrations continue, so do my moans and I start grinding my hips into the table in order to feel the vibrations better. Oh my gosh, this was so HOT.

I do this for a while and the vibrator is still on. Over time my arousal builds and builds, bringing me up to peak horniness and I can feel a sexual release brewing. If I just keep grinding away with the vibrator I’m sure I’ll be able to reach an orgasm fairly soon.

And then, just when I think I’m onto a winner, the vibrator turns off.

What?! No!!

“Mmmmmph! Mmmph!!” I call out in frustration, thrashing around in the ropes in an attempt to replicate the feeling I was experiencing just seconds ago.

God damnit, I was getting so close! Now I have to start all over again! How could Nick do this to me? That’s just cruel.

Okay, maybe a little over dramatic there, but wouldn’t you be if you were denied your orgasm?! He already teased me enough this afternoon.

I panted heavily into the gag and decided I should take a break for a few moments. I’m able to regain my breath and then go back to struggling again.

Now even though the vibrator isn’t on currently, I’m still getting some sort of pleasure from it being inside me anyway - so I’ll use that to my advantage. It’s then that I begin grinding my hips once more, writhing in my tight hogtie.

Hopefully I’ll get my release soon… please Nick, turn the vibrator back on!

And little did Brooke know, that in the adjacent room, Nick sat at his desk and marvelled at the video feed of Brooke he was watching on his phone - he’d set up a camera that was able to feed live back to his phone exactly what was happening.

He analysed the way her hair moved around as she struggled, how her skirt was all bunched up around her waist from grinding her hips - now he had a great view of her voluptuous rear.

Due to the amount of struggling she was doing, her blouse was also becoming messed up, now also giving a view of Brooke’s cleavage - the whole thing was somewhat of a masterpiece.

As Nick sat in his chair watching the young blonde girl squirm, a devious smile appeared on his lips as he felt a large sense of power and achievement.

He knew he was in control of her now, and there was nothing she could do about it. A chuckle escapes his lips.

“That’s right princess… keep struggling.”

Oooh, Nick definitely is coming into his own as a dominant! Will Brooke get her release?

Let me know how you guys liked this - it really helps with further updates! :)

Tee x
Last edited by tieduptee 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, don't know how this story will pan out. He's enjoying himself, and so is she, perhaps a third party could become involved. :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Good chapter, don't know how this story will pan out. He's enjoying himself, and so is she, perhaps a third party could become involved. :)
Thanks so much for the comment! Funny you should say that actually... watch this space ;)

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Okay guys, just while we're at it... I thought we could maybe have a little vote on who we would like to play both Nick and Brooke for this story. I have two options for each so would love to know your thoughts!

• Nick Option1:
    large.jpg
    Nick Option 2:
    superthumb.jpg
    Brooke Option 1:
    tumblr_p6zbhuFOXA1xpzcpso1_1280.jpg
    Brooke Option 2:
    tumblr_pdeuegggda1wwqitxo1_1280.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great story and idea, wish I’d seen this one much earlier and hope you get more well deserved comments, just like I hope uni is going well for you although you must be approaching the year end by now.

Now I’m just looking forward to where you’re going to take this one and if your tease about someone else joining in comes to tuition. My vote another helpless lady ;) .

As for the picture choice, not overly worried about Nick but my vote would have to be number one for Brooke :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] Thanks so much for the comment - means a lot!

Unfortunately I've still got a few months of university left but I'll be sure to dedicate more time to posting here!

Stay tuned though, you never know what could happen in the future ;)

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great story! Loving the dynamics between the two of them, and the way Brooke tried to keep her mind away from dirty thoughts...

Hoping that the denial lasts a little bit longer though - lets see how desperate she gets before release.

I'd vote for 1 and 1 in the pictures for Brooke and Nick.

PS: given how well you write here then am sure you'll have no problems passing your university course!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] Thank you so much for your comment, that's so nice of you!

Oh don't worry, Brooke definitely has her work cut out for her, you know what they say... nothing good ever came easy ;)

Thanks for your vote, will definitely take that into consideration!

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Having viewed the options, I'd say Nick No. 1, and Brooke No. 1 :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Tieup1[/mention] Thanks for the vote! Seems like we've got clear winners here!

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Read the story full way through and good lord it is awesome. but I can't help but notice once is all said and done there is going to be some major personal/professional issues between Nick and Brooke having your boss as your captor can be a tricky situation.

love the story. hope it continues when you have time and motivation.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]WyattW5[/mention] Thanks for the comment, I'm really glad you're enjoying the story!

I guess that's what makes for character development though, right? We'll get to see the journey they take together in both work, and in bondage.

I'm actually in the midst of writing the next part right now and hope to get it up soon - the creative juices are flowing!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic