Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

very good, I figured he would tease her until they got to a place more private but bravo.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]WyattW5[/mention] Thanks friend :)

I don’t think he could keep teasing her much longer - she may have exploded! Lol.

However that doesn’t mean more of that isn’t coming :)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good, well written chapter. I think Brooke is going to have a lot more fun. 8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Good, well written chapter. I think Brooke is going to have a lot more fun. 8-)
This story is so incredible good! The dialogues between Nick and Brooke are very good, very convincing and very much in character. What comes next, I have to think about that ;)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Tieup1[/mention] I’m glad you both enjoyed! I think Brooke hasn’t even seen the HALF of what she’s about to get into, lol!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[quote=tieduptee post_id=30901 time=1558466574 user_id=1672]
@Caesar73 @Tieup1 I’m glad you both enjoyed! I think Brooke hasn’t even seen the HALF of what she’s about to get into, lol!
[[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago
tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago @Caesar73 @Tieup1 I’m glad you both enjoyed! I think Brooke hasn’t even seen the HALF of what she’s about to get into, lol!
I guessed as much ;) Nick has surely something up his sleeve, I´m sure of that :D
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago @Caesar73 @Tieup1 I’m glad you both enjoyed! I think Brooke hasn’t even seen the HALF of what she’s about to get into, lol!
I guessed as much ;) Nick has surely something up his sleeve, I´m sure of that :D
He definitely does!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I guessed that much :D Nick seems very creative to me ;)
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

So after such a long period of torture and denial, I gotta believe that was a powerful orgasm... Brooke's panties are probably slightly damp. And then the vibrator's just kinda chilling down there? She's probably not the most comfortable girl in the world right now. I think Nick should work harder to ensure his employees' standards are met, this is how you get a high turnaround rate.

I kid, of course. Nick does what Nick does best, and it's working for him. Best of luck to him, it'd be a bad time to mess up and have to explain all this, heh.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] Oh he’s of course, I’m sure he would be able to increase employee satisfaction by just a little bit when it comes to Brooke ;)

Last thing they want is HR getting involved, huh? Lol

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

HR is to offices what OSHA is to construction sites: if it's efficient and effective, it'll probably get shut down due to some BS "safety concerns" or whatever. No fun allowed...
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Excellnt tale! I love Brooke's thoughts and her struggling in conference room.

I think the next step is Nick tied a crotch rope to Brooke for keep the vibrator in place and increase her arousal. Then he tightly gagged her before closing her in the trunk and move for a little trip.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Spetsnaz08 wrote: 4 years ago I think the next step is Nick tied a crotch rope to Brooke for keep the vibrator in place and increase her arousal. Then he tightly gagged her before closing her in the trunk and move for a little trip.
Good idea! And fascinating too ;) I´ll second the motion!
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Spetsnaz08 wrote: 4 years ago I think the next step is Nick tied a crotch rope to Brooke for keep the vibrator in place and increase her arousal. Then he tightly gagged her before closing her in the trunk and move for a little trip.
Good idea! And fascinating too ;) I´ll second the motion!
Thanks! ;)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Funnily enough... [mention]Spetsnaz08[/mention] might be on the right track for what’s to come next ;)

Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago Funnily enough... @Spetsnaz08 might be on the right track for what’s to come next ;)
glad to have inspired you ;)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Spetsnaz08 wrote: 4 years ago
tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago Funnily enough... @Spetsnaz08 might be on the right track for what’s to come next ;)
glad to have inspired you ;)
I’d already planned it all out - seems great minds think alike lol

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am more a less curious on what happens after the little car ride. tieduptee do they travel to her humble abode, or to his masterful bachelor pad?
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago I am more a less curious on what happens after the little car ride. tieduptee do they travel to her humble abode, or to his masterful bachelor pad?
You’ll have to wait until the next chapter to find out!

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago
WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago I am more a less curious on what happens after the little car ride. tieduptee do they travel to her humble abode, or to his masterful bachelor pad?
You’ll have to wait until the next chapter to find out!
I will, but I have to say, the future is very curious for future Boss Employee relations between Nick and Brooke.
Deleted User 4285

Post by Deleted User 4285 »

As always Tee, wonderful work!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Cosmicflapjack wrote: 4 years ago As always Tee, wonderful work!
Thanks a million [mention]Cosmicflapjack[/mention] <3

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hi Everyone, long time no see! I do apologise for the lack of updates in the last 2 weeks... been really swamped with uni so I've slowly but surely been writing this chapter. However, it is a long one - just for you guys!

Again I just want to thank you all for the support on this story so far, I'm always grateful for all your comments!

Part Six:

After a few agonising comments, the elevator reaches the lobby and stops with a ‘ding’. The doors fold open and I feel Nick’s hand resting on the small of my back.

“Come, Brooke.” He says simply, guiding me forward as he steps out of the elevator.

I had definitely underestimated how hard it would be to walk with my legs tied at the knees. I'm also sure that my little frenemy wasn't left inside me on accident and that that was another intentional move from Nick to torment me. Add that with high heels and I look like Bambi taking his first steps!

Nick watches me struggling and chuckles deviously. “Come on Brooke, you can try harder than that.” He pokes me in the side, tickling me slightly and causing me to jump in surprise, almost toppling over.

Another devilish chuckle escapes Nick’s mouth as he sees my visible distress. I so wish I had my hands free right now... not having them really messes with my balance!

I glare at Nick intensely, hoping he would get the message not to taunt me in this current situation - which I'm sure will only fuel him more.

We continue to make our way through the extravagantly large lobby, along the bright white marble flooring where the tapping of my heels is very much audible.

To the normal person, I'm certain that the lobby would take about 5 minutes to travel through - to me? it felt like it would take 5 YEARS to walk to the other end with the way I'm trussed up!

With every step, there is so much concentration in making sure that I wouldn't fall, or that I looked somewhat normal whilst I walked.

Not only did I have to watch my step, but I also had to wrestle with the arousal that was now slowly stirring in my loins once again. The rubbing of the tight ropes against various parts of my body was clearly not an ally to me in this current situation. It was almost like they were cradling me, but teasing me at the same time.

It was a never-ending cycle!

As we walk past the front desk, it's apparent that the on-duty security guard is now on shift. I'm grateful he guard is sitting down and the desk is high otherwise I would be nervous for him to catch Nick and me out in our little game.

The guard gives us a quick glance and a nod as we pass him and Nick politely bids him goodnight, before ushering me through the large door. One obstacle down... a whole parking lot to go.

Part of me really would just love to beg Nick to pick me up and carry me instead of forcing me to walk all this way, but I know he would never do that.

It was a weird position to be in, yet I couldn't quite pull myself away from it. I wanted to see what Nick's next move was.

The walk over was silent between the two of us, but it wasn't awkward. It's almost as if that were to build the tension - in all of its forms.

It's only then that I've realised we're at Nick's car. In a second he grabs me and spins me around, pinning me up against the back of it. I let out a gasp. He always knew how to catch me off guard.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Nick interrupts my thoughts and I look over at him.

"Oh, n-nothing," I said, trying to move my gaze away from his sparkling brown eyes that would make me melt in a second.

Nick doesn't let that slide, though.

He leans in closer to me, leaving very little space between our faces, him keeping me trapped where I stood. I feel my heart beginning to race in anticipation.

"I highly doubt that little miss. Now, tell me what's going on." He said to me softly, moving a stray hair out of my face. So domineering, yet so sweet and gentle.

I knew that this was a moment that Nick would be checking in with me. He may not have said it in so many words, but he didn't have to.

"Talk to me." He urges, staring right at me with those damn eyes. Honestly, I think he's some sort of Greek God in disguise.

"Well," I started off, licking my lips. "I was thinking about how I seem to have a lot of trust in you so quickly and how I kind of enjoy how much power you have over me..." I said shyly, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment once again and try to avert my gaze from his.

"Is that so?' He replies, his voice dripping with amusement and accomplishment.

"Mhm.." I nod meekly in response, finding every way I can to not look him in the face right now -- He KNOWS he won this little game now.

"If that's the case, then I'm sure you won't mind then if I slip a gag back in your cute mouth, place you in my trunk and whisk you away for some more fun?" He says, his eyes now piercing into mine and his brow raised in inquisition.

He wanted to do what?!

My heart begins to race again in anticipation.

"Nick I don't think that sort of thing is appropriate, what if you got caught somehow? There would be serious consequences." I try reasoning with him, but I doubt that he'll back down. Once he has an idea, there's no changing his mind.

"You'll just have to make sure you're extra quiet then, won't you Brooke?" He taunts me yet again, bringing his hand up to rub my cheek.

"But-" He cuts me off.

"No buts." He tells me, sternly. The look he's now giving me is serious and no-nonsense. He meant business.

In a second, he swiftly turned me around so my back is facing him. With my legs and upper body tied up, I'm not really able to react quickly and I'm quickly embraced by Nick's large and muscular arms, one hand clamping itself tightly over my mouth.

I gasped in surprise, and wiggle around in his hold, but it was pretty pathetic.

"You know I don't like defiance don't start testing me now, little girl." He almost seethes in my ear, dominance dripping from his words.

He was so bipolar! His gentle demeanor only lasted a fraction of a second before his dominance took over once again.

It was then that Nick pushes me forward, so I'm bent over the back of his car.

"Mmmph!" I squeaked out, wiggling around. This only makes Nick's grip over my mouth tighten. I then feel his breath against my ear and feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"No struggling, you got yourself into this. If you want to fight me, then we have to do things the hard way, Brooke."

He removes his hand from my waist and I feel his hand moving down, and taking the hem of my skirt and slowly pulling it up.

My eyes widen in panic. What the hell was he doing?!

"Mmmph!" I tried twisting around in the ropes, but it was to no avail.

Nick must have been crazy by this point, what the hell was going through his head right now? I didn't think I wanted to know.

I tried to plead into his tight handgag, but my complaints were silenced when Nick brings his hand down onto my right buttcheek.

"Mmmmph!" I yelped in slight pain. It didn't hurt really - was more for the shock factor.

I couldn't believe he was able to get away with something like this in such a public place! Then again, the parking lot was empty, we were tucked away in a corner and it was dark.

Nick then takes the opportunity to continue smacking his hand down on my ass - much to my displeasure. He makes sure to alternate on each cheek, leaving neither without attention.

Each hit gets a little more fierce than the last, but again never enough to really really hurt me. But by now, my ass is stinging and I'm sure is a nice shade of pink.

Nick's assault on my rear end finishes and I'm left whimpering into his hand like a scolded little girl. The pain was bearable, but I think the embarrassment was what really got to me. How did I somehow get off on letting this man have this sort of control over me?

"Mmmph!" I whimpered pathetically into Nick's hand - which is surprisingly still gripped around my mouth.

"Take that as a taste of punishment for complaining and backtalking. If you continue this type of behaviour, it'll be worse than a mere spanking." He explains, before pulling me back up - no sign of my skirt being pulled back down at all.

I was pressed back up against him, my rear end pressed against his crotch and I could tell how much he really was enjoying this.

Nonetheless, I definitely did not want to try his patience right about now.

"Now you will stand here, and I don't want to hear a fucking word out of you other than Yes Sir, do you understand me?" He sternly snaps in my ear.

"Mhm.." I quickly nodded, showing that I heard him crystal clear.

At this point, both his hands release themselves from around me and then I hear Nick going into his suit jacket pocket and grabbing -what I assume- were his car keys.

Once he has them in hand, he makes quick work to pop the trunk of his sleek black car and opens it fully, before turning back to face me.

His face was stoic, but it held so much authority. He points to the edge of the trunk. "Sit."

"Y-Yes, Sir," I reply nervously, shuffling over to where he wanted me and hoping I wouldn't trip in my tight bondage and 4-inch heels.

It takes a few seconds but I manage to perch myself on the edge of the trunk, where I see Nick fetching behind me to grab another coil of rope. Does he have those just in his car?!

He unravels the coil quickly and bends down, grabbing my ankles and binding them together, all whilst remaining silent as he did so.

I feel the bite of the ropes around my ankles, tightening with every wrap and I grunted slightly.

Before I know it, my ankles are tightly welded together with white cotton rope, and I'm once again, efficiently bound and unable to escape. I know for sure Nick gets a kick out of that.

"Open your mouth, Brooke." Nick simply says to me, wasting no time in grabbing what I think is a red ball gag... A very large one at that!

I don't protest and open my mouth, dreading him using this on me - but did I REALLY dread it that much?

Of course, I knew deep inside me that I enjoyed every single moment of this. No matter how much I would try to deny it.

I feel the bright red rubber ball being pushed into my mouth and I squeak slightly when I feel it stretching my mouth even wider than I would have imagined.

Holy crap! This thing is going to make me drool almost instantly!

"Mmmph!" I whined into the gag as Nick tightly fastens it behind my head, ensuring I won't be able to dislodge it somehow. I tested my ropes once again and knew I was definitely stuck.

"Hush up, I told you I didn't want to hear anything from you. Do you want to be punished again?" He grasps my chin firmly, turning my face so I'm looking into his eyes.

"Mmm-mmm. Mmm Srrmph." I quickly shook my head, hoping I could show him remorseful I was with big puppy dog eyes.

"Good girl." Nick smirks cockily and pats my head gently. "Now to get you situated for our little ride."

My heart begins to race once more when I realise that he was definitely going to put me in his trunk. Was I more scared, or excited? I couldn't really tell.

Nick then maneuvers my body and gently sets me in the trunk, rolling me onto my side so that I'm looking up at him. He reaches in and caresses my cheek gently.

As I stare into his glistening hazel eyes, I feel myself swooning!

"Are you going to be well-behaved, Brooke?" He questions.

"Ysssmph Srrrmph." I nodded, looking into those eyes still, leaning my cheek into his large and warm hand.

"Perfect." He grins, showing his perfectly white teeth. He then pulls away.

"Now, no noise." He points at me, before swiftly closing the trunk and leaving me in darkness.

What the hell?! He wouldn't even at least ease me into that? Ugh, he really didn't make things easy.

I hear him walking to the driver's seat and get in, before starting up the car and then slowly pulling out of the parking lot. It was then that a familiar sensation sprung to life in my nether regions.

A low humming, buzzing sound. I gasp in surprise and built-up arousal.

He turned the damn vibrator on again! The bastard!

I then feel the car begin to pick up speed and start moaning into my huge ball gag at the arrival of my little frenemy. God knows how long Nick would tease me with this for!

This was going to be a long ride.

So I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned in for what's next to come in Brooke and Nick's bondage escapades!

As always, be sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments - I love hearing from you all!

Until next time,

Tee x

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]tieduptee[/mention] Welcome back, Tee!
Glad to see another chapter from you. Still enjoying this!

Nick and Brooke make a fine pair. I think there's much potential for expansion here.
Your descriptive writing and the sharp dialogue is a huge bonus.

Poor Broke, walking with her knees bound up and looking like Bambi during his first steps.
Haven't seem that movie in over two decades or something, but I still have that scene in mind from when I was a wee lad. Definitely made me smile.

Absolutely loved the handgag scene in this chapter.
I have an idea, or rather, a special request to make of you for one of the future chapters.
Gonna be private messaging you in a bit.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic