Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @tieduptee Welcome back, Tee!
Glad to see another chapter from you. Still enjoying this!

Nick and Brooke make a fine pair. I think there's much potential for expansion here.
Your descriptive writing and the sharp dialogue is a huge bonus.

Poor Broke, walking with her knees bound up and looking like Bambi during his first steps.
Haven't seem that movie in over two decades or something, but I still have that scene in mind from when I was a wee lad. Definitely made me smile.

Absolutely loved the handgag scene in this chapter.
I have an idea, or rather, a special request to make of you for one of the future chapters.
Gonna be private messaging you in a bit.
Omg I'm slightly fan-girling at this moment! Thank you SO much for your comments @bondagefreak it's always appreciated!

I'm glad this chapter was received well by you, I definitely look forward to seeing what ideas/requests you have. I'll absolutely carry those out and execute them as best I can!! :)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, things seem to be getting a little intense between these two, I wonder who will crack first :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Super chapter, things seem to be getting a little intense between these two, I wonder who will crack first :)
Something tells me it may be Brooke? But I’m not sure... maybe Nick isn’t all that macho and domineering ALL the time? We’ll have to wait and see.
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You write some amazing stuff. Well crafted and edited, and extremely hot. Nick is something of a scary dude with his mood swings and Brooke, bless her, is a total rope slut, completely enslaved by her lust. Couple of interesting characters here, quite capable of filling many more pages.

There are countless hours involved in this. Thank you for adding some totally sexy content to the site.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago You write some amazing stuff. Well crafted and edited, and extremely hot. Nick is something of a scary dude with his mood swings and Brooke, bless her, is a total rope slut, completely enslaved by her lust. Couple of interesting characters here, quite capable of filling many more pages.

There are countless hours involved in this. Thank you for adding some totally sexy content to the site.
Thanks so much for your comment, it means the world to me!! I’m so glad you liked the story, as well as the characters :)

gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Very nice update, promising much more fun for the future... keep going :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

gagged86 wrote: 4 years ago Very nice update, promising much more fun for the future... keep going :)
[mention]gagged86[/mention] thanks for the comment, love that you're still enjoying the adventures of Nick and Brooke!

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I've yet to hear of a lady who enjoys walking in heels; I can only assume that the task is not made easier with tied knees. If I ever thought Nick to be a gentleman, I've retracted that thought...

Still, you can't help but admire how bold he is. Taking her out in public(ish) in that state, completely apathetic of the consequences. A gutsy move, but then, pretty much everything he's done has been gutsy. I guess all that's left to do is wait, and see if his gambit pays off.

Thanks for the update, very fun read!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention]

Well you know what they say, vanity is pain haha!

Funnily enough, I do have a little breakthrough planned for Nick in the upcoming chapters - he can’t be so bold and brazen all the time, right?

I think that’s something that he’s going to have to learn throughout his journey with Brooke. As much as she enjoys to be bound and gagged, and be his sub... he can’t take that for granted.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you're enjoying this still :)

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hey everyone! A quick little update from me!

I've been able to make a cover for the story and wanted to use it as a banner- but it's a bit too big - so I thought I would post it here!

Thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the idea!

Hope you all like the cover, and part 7 should be up within the next day or so :)

Tee x

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good Stuff! The Chemistry between our Protagonists is just great ;) Thanks to the author!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Good Stuff! The Chemistry between our Protagonists is just great ;) Thanks to the author!
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] thanks so much for your comment! Much love x

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Absolutely fantastic, well written and continuing to hear the inner thoughts of Brooke really bring it to life.
The picture is also great - allows me to be immersed in the story even more!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Absolutely fantastic, well written and continuing to hear the inner thoughts of Brooke really bring it to life.
The picture is also great - allows me to be immersed in the story even more!
@t[mention]tickletied84[/mention] Thanks so much for your comment, really glad you're enjoying the story so far! I definitely think the visual kind of helps to really bring the story to life :)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to the next Part:) Brooke surely will have an interessting ride in the trunk of her master:)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Looking forward to the next Part:) Brooke surely will have an interessting ride in the trunk of her master:)
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I'm hoping to get the next part up ASAP - university and this extremely hot weather has been killing me recently :(

Fingers crossed for a new chapter today though!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No rush :) Take your time! I know these Problems too well :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Okay, so after a little while I've FINALLY been able to get this update out to you all! I do want to thank everyone again for their comments, support and mostly their patience with this story.

I want to say that updates will be quicker, but with exams coming up I think it might be a bit of a struggle. However, do bear with me!

PART SEVEN:

I didn’t think I could get any more aroused than I already was - clearly I underestimated.

It must have only been a few moments after we had started driving, and I’m once again, beginning to fall victim to the vibrations pulsing inside me. Add this with the hum of the car as we drove... I’m sure you can imagine how this can turn a girl on!

I shifted from my side and rolled onto my stomach, letting out a small huff when I notice I’m drooling - and quite profusely. There was no way I could stop that!

The tight cotton ropes encircling my body hug and tease me, almost taunting me that I was unable to escape their hold. There was absolutely no slack in the ropes and I wince slightly as I attempt to struggle even a little.

Nick definitely was a pro at knots.

I groaned in arousal and frustration.

The fierce woman in me wanted to cuss Nick out for all the teasing he’s been doing to me today, in addition to stuffing me in his TRUNK. However, the submissive in me wants to just stay quiet and let him play out all his desires.

I know I’m a submissive at heart, and I was almost ashamed to say how much of a nymph I’d become over the last few hours.

The drive continues for a few more moments and then the vibrations increase in intensity, which leads me to start whining and panting into the massive ball gag wedged in between my lips.

Unlike before, the vibrations are constant. Which means I probably won't be able to keep my moans and groans to a minimum, whilst also bucking my hips in the direction of the pesky vibrator.

It was still crazy to me that this morning when I walked into work, I believed that it would be just any normal day. Who would have ever thought that this is where I ended up?

But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

My current situation had to be something that even I couldn't have dreamed of, but knew all along it was something I would die for. This is where my mind ends up in such a mess.

The relentless vibrations continue for a little bit longer and then it shuts off completely, allowing me some sort of respite. I let out a sigh somewhat in relief.

I take this time to see about wiggling around some more in the many coils of rope Nick has wrapped around me. Imagine if I was able to get loose somehow?

I'm not sure if Nick would be impressed or angry. knowing him, he'd use that as a way to tie me up even tighter than he already did.

I know he would definitely love that.

I had rolled over onto my stomach by this point, stretching my fingers out and seeing if there was any way that I'd be able to reach a knot that held my wrists together. Every time that I thought that I could feel it, it ended up being another wind of rope.

I continued for a few moments but the efforts were to no avail. Now I'm panting tons and drooling profusely. I bet that was a glamorous look.

Not.

I didn't actually want to escape - but there's no harm in trying, right? Not like I can really do much else.

I guess I was feeling mischevious

Maybe I could try to untie my legs first?

After taking my little breather, I shuffled back over onto my side and tried stretching my arms down to see if I could get to the ropes around my knees - another failure.

Now, I was getting frustrated. If Nick wasn't teasing me sexually, he damn well made sure I'd be stuck like this unable to do anything about it.

I guess that this truly was the definition of helplessness. It was a feeling I'd always wanted to experience, but I didn't expect it to be like this. This was definitely more intense.

Struggling and grunting in that huge ballgag resumes, but then there comes a point that I can't keep going. I really tired myself out. Not to mention that I'm covered in my own drool and very aroused.

I rest my head on the bottom of the trunk, letting out a huff of air and closing my eyes momentarily. God, that really IS a workout.

Just when I thought I could maybe relax, it was cut short instantly.

You guessed it. The vibrator was back.

I let out a long groan and whimper into my gag. Can't I ever get a break?!

Oh, stop complaining, you know you enjoy every part of this. My inner goddess rolls her eyes at me.

She's currently smirking sensually at me as she twirls her hair around her finger, definitely enjoying my predicament.

I guess I should take a leaf out of her book more often.

The vibrator was back at a high intensity again, so it wasn't long before I was at maximum arousal, hoping to reach my peak soon. Now I'm left all tied up and whimpering into that red rubber ball like a bitch in heat.

Well technically...

I squeeze my eyes shut, arching my back as I let out another moan. Oh god, I loved to hate that damned vibrator.

Since I was in the trunk, I had no concept of time. So, what feels like forever, may only be 2 minutes. Or maybe 2 minutes was really 10? I couldn't tell at all.

I was getting closer and closer to reaching that all-amazing bliss point but if I knew Nick at all, he'd somehow telepathically sense this and turn it off before I could.

He really was such an asshole.

But a hot, muscly, tanned, tall and sexy asshole. My dirty mind chimes in once again.

If only I could find a way to shut that off. I'm somewhat mortified of my dirty and sexual thoughts. See what you do, Nick?!

In all my excitement I hadn't even realised that the car had come to a stop. It was only when I heard the slam of the car door closing that alerted me. Had Nick driven back to his place? I guess I would find out soon.

However, the vibrator was still on. Was he going to grant me my release before we go inside?

I hear his shoes clicking with every step he makes - it's almost agonisingly slow.

Within a few moments, I hear nick outside the trunk, before he slowly pops it open. I have to close my eyes for a moment due to the lights from the parking garage.

I open them again, to see Nick towering over me as usual with that damned smirk on his face.

"Fun ride?" He taunts.

He still hadn't turned off the vibrator, so I was left with the buzzing machine of doom, still keeping me oh-so-close to my peak.

"Mmmph!" I grunted into the gag, wiggling around some more. I'm sure my hips were grinding against the bottom of the trunk again.

A chuckle emits from his lips as he leans in and gently strokes my hair, moving the stray strands out of my eyes. Nick reaches into his top left pocket and uses his silk handkerchief to wipe all the drool from the lower half of my face.

I'm still whining and wiggling around, hoping he'll entertain me when he brings my face up so I'm staring into his eyes.

"Oh, poor baby, not been able to cum yet?" He asks, condescendingly.

I narrow my eyes at him in response, again wishing there was some way I could take that smirk off his face.

"Nnnmmph!" I whined and shook my head, hoping that in some way, he might take pity on me and maybe not leave me waiting forever for a climax.

If he kept it on the level it was at now with a few extra moments, I'm sure I'd be able to tip myself over the edge.

But it's never that simple, is it?

"Unfortunately my sweet girl, you're going to have to wait just a bit longer before I can grant you your release. We've gotta get you upstairs." He explains, pulling out the vibrator's remote.

No! He couldn't do this to me AGAIN! Oh my god, how was this ever fair?!

"Nnnmmmph!!" I shrieked and shook my head rapidly, trying to get him to leave the vibrator on.

Come on Nick, grant me this one little favour! I've done everything else that you asked, just let me have this ONE bit of pleasure!

Wow, I sound so pathetic begging for an orgasm. This is what Nick has reduced me to.

"Quiet Brooke, there's no need for all that noise," Nick commands, leaving me only to whimper helplessly into the huge ball stuffed in my mouth.

"Now I'm going to turn the vibrator off for the time being and I don't want any fuss about it - Yes Sir?"

I so wanted to rebel and tell him to go fuck himself, but I knew that was the arousal talking. If I wanted to get my way with Nick, I knew the way to play the game.

I sigh softly and nod. "Yssmmph Smmph"

His smirk becomes even bigger. "Good girl."

He makes sure I can see him using the remote to turn off the vibrator, and I'm sure he saw it in my face that he broke my heart a little.

I whimper as a result.

"Oh, Brooke you'll have plenty of times to orgasm. Now swing your legs out of the trunk and get yourself to the edge." Nick says, pulling away from me.

Jerk.

I did as he asked, finding it quite the task to be shuffling around in his tunk since I was so tightly bound and gagged. Once I get to the edge and I'm sat up, Nick carefully lifts me out, leaving me to stand next to the car as he closes the trunk and locks the car.

Wasn't he going to untie me so I could walk to wherever we had to go?

Nick turns to face me, holding up the remote control to the vibrator once more.

"Since it's so apparent that you're desperate to cum, let's play a game, shall we?" He grins down at me.

"Mmmph?" I question, raising a brow at him. What the hell did he have planned now?!

"You're going to make your way up to your apartment with me and with the help of our little friend. If you manage to keep your composure until we arrive in the apartment, I'll happily allow you your orgasm. If however, you fail and cum before we reach our destination... you'll have to be punished, my dear." Nick explains to me.

My eyes almost fall out of my head. I would have also said my jaw dropped in utter shock, but that's already being wedged open by the largest ballgag ever!

In what world did Nick think we could do this? If someone saw us, we'd be screwed!

He laughs a bit and wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh, I love seeing that look in your eye... like a little deer in headlights." He grins down at me.

"Mmmph!" I tried to protest and Nick immediately quietens me down again.

"This whole part of the parking garage is owned by me. And that elevator we take? It's mine. No one is going to see us. No one I haven't authorised will be around here. Now I suggest you get to hopping little one before I change my mind and have to punish you for disobeying my orders." Nick tells me, his eyes clouding over with lust.

Out of nowhere, I feel the vibrations start up again and I moaned into my gag. Nick removes his arms from around me and then firmly spanks each butt cheek once, making me jump and yelp.

"Now little bunny, hop to it."

Daaamn Nick, back at it again with the public bondage games!

A few questions for you lovely people:

1. What do you think of Nick?
2. What do you think of Brooke?
3. Favourite/least favourite part of the story so far?
4. Is there anything you'd like to see more of in this story?

So, that's the end of part seven, thank you so much for reading and let me know what you thought of the chapter!

Until Next time,

Tee x

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Cool chapter like where it is going all the same.

thoughts on Nick: confident, Egotistical, manipulative. Man born and raised in charge man with a plan not much character development with him. all you really see is he bounces from Dominating commander to playful manipulator. not much of an in between soft guy who just wants the best for those who are serving him (Brooke)

Thoughts on Brooke: two sides of a coin one side you have the strong ambitious women who wants to succeed and achieve goals in her life and career. on the otherside you have a more Passionate girl who is trying to understand the feelings Nick is providing her. while yes she is tied up and at Nicks mercy she tries to escape she is trying to show she still has some control on the other hand she kind of likes not having control and letting Nick have his fun.

Favourite part needs to be in the conference room so far how Nick uses his remote control and the security camera to monitor Brookes desperate helpless thrashes.

Least favourite: it's hard I am gonna say near the beginning I guess. because I didn't see/remember much character development all you see is a Boss tying up his secretary out of some reward.

what would like to see in the future Definitely character development for Nick. I get Nick is supposed to be this Commanding Manipulator who will make Brooke jump through rings of fire to give her what she wants for his amusement. but we need to see a softer Nick the man who doesn't want Brooke just for amusement purposes. but the best for her. I hope you understand what I am trying to say...

P.S. sorry this one is a little long. I Hope this helps Tee.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]WyattW5[/mention]

Thanks so much for the comment, glad you liked the chapter!!

There’s definitely some more development planned for Nick in the upcoming chapters. For the first little while it’s all about the male bravado, then we’ll see a breakthrough with him :)

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another very good chapter, a good and arousing read :)

Nick is in his element when he is in control, of a young woman. But I think Brooke is his equal. She has to endure his male dominance, and most probably enjoys, the sexual aspect. But, she knows deep down, that he is a little insecure, and she can use her feminine guile to get the better of him. He may seem to be in charge , but Brooke has the trump card.

Will Brooke get the upper hand, will Nick crumble, who knows :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Tieup1[/mention] So glad you enjoyed this chapter my friend!

I’m also really glad you see this sort of connection, it’s exactly what I was going for. A lot of the times in stories/movies you see that the submissive is only submissive and that’s all they live for.

Nick hasn’t realised it yet, but he’s definitely met his match in Brooke - he’s not going to get his way all the time.

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Oh Nick...

To answer your questions:

1) I think I made my opinion clear on Nick a few posts back. His cocky attitude is certainly fun to watch, though I find myself waiting for his comeuppance more and more each time. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers.

2) The more bondage erotica I read, the more Brookes I see. She knows she's a sub, but there's never a complete acceptance of her position. It's a fine way to write a character, don't get me wrong, just something I've seen before. I still like her, heh.

3) My favourite bit has got to be any time Nick is talking dirty or faux-demeaning. I feel like the rigger's monologue is a rather undeveloped part of most stories, but it's often my favourite part.
As for least favourite, any part where Nick makes Brooke hop. It definitely helps to cement Brooke's helpless status, but it's mostly a personal thing.

4) More of Nick's dirty talk and teasing! I can't get enough of that, talking to her as he's tying her up, mocking her as she struggles... I love it.

Thanks for the update, as always I look forward to the next.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention]

Thanks so much for the comment! Nick is one ballsy guy huh? His luck definitely will run out when it comes to Brooke though.

Obviously this is still early days for the two of them so there’s a lot of things they need to work out and understand if they want to make this dynamic work - in all intents and purposes.

I think the teasing is dirty talking is definitely a favourite of mine too, hence why I tend to write a lot about it! Again a lot of this story comes from the kind of scenario I could only dream of haha.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great continuation - take your time - would much rather wait for a quality chapter than have you rush it!

1 - He’s obviously very clever in addition to his tormenting skills - he’s got lots of self control that he’s been able to keep Brooke tied and in sexual torment whilst still working all day. Either that or he’s actually sent everyone else home for a half day that he didn’t tell Brooke about. Obvious that he cares deeply for Brooke and has been planning this for a while, but wants to push her towards her limits.

2 - Fierce woman - won’t let yourself be messed around, but he’s found the right “buttons” to press. Often the most publicly fierce people are the ones that may be the most submissive when they find the right master. Am sure she won’t settle for being a submissive when she’s not bound!

3 - Favourite - Internal thoughts of Brooke, excellently written. Also the transformation - not just in her thoughts, but now in her appearance - “panting and drooling” - given how glamourous Brooke looks in the picture when she started work, then it’s all part of her transformation into what she loves but couldn’t imagine.

Least favourite - again only personal preference - in some ways was disappointed Nick broke and allowed Brooke to orgasm in the conference room, but then again will she ever be able to go into that room again without blushing!

4 - Keep up the teasing and hopefully now they’re at Nick’s house then Brooke will be able to respond (probably initially embarrassed until she realises her power over him?!) And always more orgasm challenges/control/denial!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic