Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Looks like they have alot of fun together, id love to hear that Brooke's thong is peeled off of her and shoved in mouth and tapped in as an idea for a gag😊
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Another sexy addition! So far as suggestions, I would recommend that you just stick with writing whatever you want to experience yourself. That's what won your audience over in the first place, and it ought to keep working now ;)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention] Ah well you never know! Might make an appearance in the next few parts!

[mention]TomYi[/mention] Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world! So happy to know this story is one that you enjoy so much!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I’d be willing to put in more time at the office if I had a coworker like Brooke. The extra time probably wouldn’t matter, we wouldn’t get anything productive done.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]DioA[/mention] That is a very good point! Seems somewhat counterintuitive huh?
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well, another great update [mention]tieduptee[/mention] - poor Brooke really can't get a break can she!

Given Nick is supposed to be a gentleman, then I'd hope that he treats her to a nice meal out at a posh restaurant, maybe with some hidden toys/bondage to keep her entertained?

And if she's staying all weekend, then she'd need to be kept 'comfortable' overnight - maybe a mummification...? ;)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I think this is a great story. When Nick is around, poor Brooke goes to pieces. She is besotted with him, he knows how to turn her on, he likes to be in control. I'd like Brooke to have more input, (no pun intended) :), she should have a say in this relationship. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic