Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Nice work! This Chapter seems like an interlude to me. Focussing on the developing relationship between Brooke and Nick. You describe the interactions between the two Protagonists very well - and the underlying Psychology seems absolute plausible to me!
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] thank you for the comment! I’m hoping I can do the character development justice!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]tickletied84 wolfman[/mention]

Thanks guys for the comments - as always I really appreciate the feedback!

There’s definitely some more balance to come between Brooke and Nick, which I think helps the story along nicely :)

I also find it very funny that people are assuming that they’re getting pizza when Nick in fact, just said “Italian” maybe they’re getting bolognese ;)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A nice addition to a lovely tale. Well written and edited. You've put much time and care into this, and it shows. Thanks for sharing with us.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago

I also find it very funny that people are assuming that they’re getting pizza when Nick in fact, just said “Italian” maybe they’re getting bolognese ;)
Indeed :) Italian means just that: Italian. One of the best kitchens of the world - there is so much more than Pizza:) Of topic, I know 😊
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Absolutely, first rate.

I like the changing dynamic between them.

I have long been a fan of this story and this chapter underlines why. Excellent writing and pacing. Great work.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Great story. Really love it
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Finally took the time to read in full, and my favourite part has been watching your writing technique improve overtime as you went along. You've become an adept writer since Brooke first tasted rope, and you ought to be proud!

I'm glad that you took the time to make real characters out of Nick and Brooke. That lecture on consent and objectification was a long time coming.

I hope you continue to write in the future. You're a great addition to this community!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hello everyone!

Don't kill me! I KNOW it has been a minute since I've checked in and posted another instalment of this story! Things have been so busy with finishing uni and work but now I've graduated (FIRST CLASS!) and I have a ton of time!

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read these chapters and been engaged with the story. Hoping to get an update in for you guys very soon - watch this space!!

Lots of love,
Tee xx

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Take your time no rush! And my congratulations to your graduation!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Take your time no rush! And my congratulations to your graduation!
thank you so much! much love!

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

In these times where all is doom and gloom, it is so great to hear some good news.

Congratulations on your graduation and wonderful result. I wish you all the very best for the future.

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thank you so much, it means the world!

Don't mind me, just helping the world one sentence at a time ;) lol!

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Congratulations on your Graduation, well done you :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Congratulations on your Graduation, well done you :)
Thanks so much!

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

tieduptee wrote: 3 years ago Things have been so busy with finishing uni and work but now I've graduated (FIRST CLASS!) and I have a ton of time!
Hurray - well done you. Looking forward to another FIRST CLASS update...!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thank you guys so much for staying with this story! I know I said I was hoping to get an update out soon but things got busy with work so time ran away from me!

But finally, the moment you have all waited patiently for...

PART ELEVEN

My heart hammers in my chest and I feel somewhat dizzy. Wow, what a rush! It takes me a few moments to regain my composure, but I soon make my way over to Nick's kitchen island. I pull out the white bar stool and sit on it, crossing my legs as Nick brings the food containers over.

I rest my hand on my cheek as I silently watch Nick putting the food onto plates and pouring sauvignon blanc into two wine glasses. Everything he did just looked so effortless. I liked the little look of concentration on his face as he did so - like it was his mission. Once the food was on plates, Nick pauses for a minute and looks over at me, a small smile forming at the corner of his lips.

"What?" He asks me inquisitively.

My expression matches his, and I bite my bottom lip softly.

"Nothing... it's just different seeing you in a more relaxed setting. It's nice." I tell him. He lets out a soft chuckle.

"Well, once you're done staring at me, you can eat something." He jokes, sliding the plate of rigatoni over to me and passing me a fork.

I started to eat some much-needed food, beginning to wind down after an overwhelming day. It was a comfortable silence between us for a few moments.

I reached over and grabbed my wine glass, taking a sip. "So I've worked for you for the last year, but I don't know that much about you." I started. I wanted to get to know the man that I was so intimate with.

Nick looks up from his plate and meets my gaze, his eyes sparkling slightly under the warm kitchen lighting. His tongue darts out and slowly coats his perfectly plump lips, making them all-the-more kissable.

"What do you want to know, princess?" He asks cooly.

Everything he says and does make me swoon. How can one person make another feel this way?!

"How did you get started with your company? Everyone always talks about the success story, but what about the process leading up to it?"

"Believe it or not, I was a college drop out." He tells me, and my eyes widen in surprise.

For someone who appeared so successful, I couldn't fathom him in that situation. It's a complete juxtaposition.

"I originally went to college to study Law at NYU - something my family were insistent on me doing. I'd spent my whole life preparing to be a lawyer. So, when I got to college and hated it, I felt lost. I dropped out, didn't tell my parents and then started working with a friend who was into event promoting."

Nick pauses for a second to take another sip of the Sauvignon Blanc.

"How did you keep your parents from finding out you left college?" I asked him, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"I had a few weeks on them. Unfortunately, I dropped out at the end of the semester, and my parents soon got a phone call about tuition and me not going back. To say I got an earful would be an understatement." Nick chuckles and playfully shakes his head at the memory.

As he relived his past, I couldn't help but stare at him, totally enamoured. The way the corners of his mouth twitched before he was going to smile and how his brown eyes gleamed while he spoke.

He sat there, completely relaxed as he continued to tell me the story, but I felt like I could barely pay attention. I was too busy staring at him. Call me dramatic, but he was almost perfect.

Okay, utterly perfect.

A few moments later, we had finished our food. Nick cleans up the containers and dishes, and I notice there's still something on the counter we didn't eat.

"What's in these little boxes? Are you hiding food from me already?" I look over at him with a cheeky grin on my face.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"No, Little Doe, I got us some dessert. But we're not ready to eat them just yet." He explains to me, placing the dishrag neatly on his white marble counter.

What did he mean? I was more than happy to scarf down whatever he bought!

Nick sees the confusion on my face and laughs again. He makes his way over to the other side of the island stands a few metres away from me. His hand reaches out and swiftly grabs the stool I'm sitting on, pulling it towards him, so we are now inches apart.

I gasp in surprise and feel my heart quicken in anticipation. What did Nick have planned?

He leans in close - our lips are just brushing against one another.

"I said I wasn't finished with you earlier. I need to get you situated before I indulge you in sweet treats." Nick grins.

I can feel his cockiness oozing out of him, and I bite down on my lower lip. Lord only knows what he has up his sleeve.

In a moment, he finally closes the gap between us and our lips mesh together, moving entirely in sync as he softly -but passionately- kissed me. My stomach feels like it's doing backflips!

Is this what it's like when you have your first kiss with the boy you've been crushing on forever? Because I feel like a goddamn schoolgirl right about now.

We soon pull away, and I look up at him, staring into those dreamy eyes of his. I'm sure I was blushing like crazy, but I didn't care.

Before I know it, Nick hooks his arm around my waist and lifts me, wrapping my legs around him. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding onto him.

"What are you up to now?" I raised a brow.

"Wait and see, Princess." He grins at me, softly pecks my lips and carries me into the bedroom.

And there you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know Nick a little better, I wanted to add a little more personality to him.

We get back to bondage in the next update so I hope you guys are excited for that!

As always I love hearing the feedback from you guys so would love to see your comments!

Lots of love,

Tee x

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

So please to see more from this story. Such wonderful and rich characters and an engaging storyline.

The tension is palpable and this continues to be a Great read. Thank you for posting this update.

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]wolfman[/mention] Thanks so much for the comment it really warms my heart! I was super worried about the quality of this chapter not being as good as the others, but it's amazing to see it still being received well!

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

a nice gentle moment before things are turned up.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]WyattW5[/mention] you know it!!

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thank you [mention]tieduptee[/mention] another update that enhances the characters and really develops the storyline. Now getting deeper into the character of Nick, and glad that Brooke has finally had part of her appetite sated at least :D

Your time away hasn't diminished your writing skills, looking forward to wherever this story takes you!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] thanks so much for the comment, glad you enjoyed!!

Was a little bit worried my writing had slipped since I haven't done it for so long - it's nice to get back into the swing of things!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] [mention]Tieup1[/mention]

Just to let y'all know there's been an update! Would love to get your guys' thoughts! :)

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super update, two great characters, and very well written. I almost felt like I was in the room with them. Such good chemistry, they really do suit each other. :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Tieup1[/mention] I'm so glad you liked this chapter! I wanted to strip it back for this one and make it about two people getting to know each other. As much as the bondage/sexual tension is great, we need to build the characters and their relationships too - I hope I achieved that!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic