Just Another Day at the Office M|F -PART FOURTEEN ADDED-

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago @WyattW5 Thanks for the comment, I'm really glad you're enjoying the story!

I guess that's what makes for character development though, right? We'll get to see the journey they take together in both work, and in bondage.

I'm actually in the midst of writing the next part right now and hope to get it up soon - the creative juices are flowing!
Wonderful I am glad to hear, and certainly makes sense for longer stories such as this. cannot wait to read more.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago
tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago @WyattW5 Thanks for the comment, I'm really glad you're enjoying the story!

I guess that's what makes for character development though, right? We'll get to see the journey they take together in both work, and in bondage.

I'm actually in the midst of writing the next part right now and hope to get it up soon - the creative juices are flowing!
Wonderful I am glad to hear, and certainly makes sense for longer stories such as this. cannot wait to read more.
[mention]WyattW5[/mention] That wakes me feel so happy! honestly all this positive feedback is just warming my little heart haha
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago

@WyattW5 That wakes me feel so happy! honestly all this positive feedback is just warming my little heart haha
Glad I can give some reassurance keep up the writing, and btw love your profile pic, I could not resist.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago

@WyattW5 That wakes me feel so happy! honestly all this positive feedback is just warming my little heart haha
Glad I can give some reassurance keep up the writing, and btw love your profile pic, I could not resist.
Funny that, i've had a lot of compliments on it recently! Pinterest seems to be the place for many great bound and gagged pictures if you're ever looking ;)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I'll think on it lol I've got a few I am thinking of downloading.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Okay so I REALLY didn't expect to have another chapter up so soon, but the creativity was flowing and I couldn't ignore it!

Hope you all enjoy part four!!

I couldn’t believe this was happening - that this situation was even fathomable.

Here I was, tightly hogtied, gagged with a huge cloth and duct tape, and dry humping a table like some sort of sex-crazed animal! The sexual tension was too much for me to handle.

The vibrator had definitely done its job keeping me occupied whilst Nick sat in his office and worked for the rest of the day, but it didn’t give me all that I wanted. For the most part it would sit at a low-medium level which would be just enough to keep me horny - never enough to tip me over to an orgasm.

On the occasion that the vibrator would be switched to the high setting, it was only in a short burst. So, I was constantly teetering on the edge of bliss, but having it cruelly ripped away from me every time.

I could scream I’m so frustrated.

It must have been hours that I’ve been laying on this table! Surely the working day must be over soon!

Nevertheless, I reveled in my current predicament. I did really enjoy being bound and gagged. It was something I had always dreamed about and thought would never happen to me. I could definitely get used to this.

And now? I’m not even bothered about being all tied up and gaged in the conference room. The thought of someone spotting me actually adds to the rush of it all - it means I have to remain quiet as not to attract attention.

By this point, my body is starting to ache and the huge wad of cloth in my mouth is well and truly sodden, making my mouth pretty dry. How much longer was I going to be left like this?

I wanted Nick to come back - maybe he could untie me a bit and we could have some real fun together?

What am I thinking?! Just this morning we had a professional relationship and now all I can think about is all the different ways he could please me sexually!

“But he was the one who tied you up… he clearly must like you so much he has to tie you down to keep you….” My inner seductress taunts at me in my head.

Oh, if anyone could hear my thoughts right now… they’d be so disgusted.

Buzz… Buzz…. Buuuuuzzzz….

My frenemy is back once again.

“Mmmph!” I whimper and automatically my body pulls at the ropes holding it in this tight position.

This vibration pattern was different though. It would come in little bursts of three. One buzz, another, and then a third that would be a little bit longer than the two before it. This could easily be the worst one yet.

Mentally, I’m cussing Nick out right now for doing this to me. In reality? I’m just mumbling angrily into my gag because that’s all I can do… and he knows it.

I guess that’s what’s mostly arousing about this whole situation - the helplessness. It’s the giving up all your trust and control to someone and seeing what they’ll do with it.

I was just a captive… Nick’s little hostage that was tucked away for no one to see or hear. The little naughty employee who was doing all she could to get herself to orgasm whilst everyone else was doing actual work…

Now THAT is a thought.

God, all this thinking is not helping me. All these thoughts, imaginations and scenarios are driving me crazy and this stupid vibrator won’t get me off either!

No matter how hard I try to wiggle, writhe and grind to the rhythm, I am fighting a losing battle with the buzzer from hell.

My body is tingling all over, and I’m sure I’m covered in a sheen of sweat from how much I’ve been thrashing around this afternoon.

The vibrations continue on and I’m panting in my gag as I feel my orgasm building up once again. Please, please let me reach it!

My hips buck upwards in an attempt to get the vibrations to hit my sweet spot, and I seem to be successful thus far - maybe this might be it! Yes!

“Mmmm!” I moan sensually as the vibrator stays on, keeping me horny as hell. My hips are now gyrating in a circular motion to get the most benefits from the tantalising vibrations.

And so again, my body is going through the motions, my mind reeling. I feel hot and tingly all over - I can’t focus on anything else except getting to cum.

I can feel my orgasm on its way and I’m sure it wouldn’t be long before I was finally treated with the sweet, sweet orgasm I’ve been dying for.

Just a little bit more… I’m so close!!

Then….

It stops.

There is no buzzing.

“MMMMPH!” I practically scream into the gag. NO! No!!

I struggle in the ropes and grind my hips like a mad man in an effort to get my orgasm to surface… but it just isn’t enough.

No… I was almost there!

My mind is shot to bits and I stop struggling, panting heavily into my gag and slumping down in defeat.

Please… Turn it back on…

Before I know it, I’m choking out a sob as I whimpered pathetically in my gag. How was this fair?

It’s only then that I feel a hand gently grasping my chin and lifting my head up. Was it Nick? I must’ve not heard his footsteps amongst all the racket I was making.

“Having fun, sweetheart?” I hear him say.

Fun?! Oh you have some nerve asking me that.

“Mmmmph!” I whimpered and shook my head, bucking my hips at him in an effort to tell him to turn the vibrator back on.

“No? You sure looked like you’ve been having fun. You’ve been dry humping that table for hours if I’m not mistaken.” I hear him chuckle.

If I could slap the cockiness out of him, I so would right now. But I need him for something more important. Stop teasing me and give me some pleasure already!!

“Mmmph!” I growled slightly into the gag as I try to get his attention directed to my pent up frustrations.

“But poor little Brooke, you haven’t had an orgasm yet, have you?” He taunts me once more.

“Nommmmph!” I whine and shake my head vigorously in the hopes that he’ll pity me and give me what I want. No, what I NEED.

“Well if you want an orgasm, you’re going to have to tell me how much you want one. Beg me to let you cum.” He says, simply. But it’s in the most domineering tone I’ve ever heard.

Another growl escapes my lips as I wiggled in the tight hogtie.

He must be crazy. There’s no way I’m going to BEG him. He did this to me! Surely, he should be trying to make me happy, so I continue to let him do this to me more often.

Clearly my self-entitlement has gone through the roof as a result of my sexual frustration.

I feel his hand move from my chin to my cheek and he caresses it softly. The warmth of his hand makes me giddy and I feel like my whole body is on fire.

“Be a good girl now Brooke, I’m sure you’d rather I let you orgasm now rather than leave you here to stew away and be found by the janitor in about an hour.”

WHAT? He would leave me here?! Oh, that sneaky son of a bitch!

“Nommmph! Nommmph!” I whimpered and shook my head rapidly, my struggles becoming more prevalent.

“Beg me to let you cum, Brooke.” He commands once more.

In that moment, I then knew it was the only way that I would be able to finally reach my peak. And to be honest, I would’ve done anything to get him to turn that vibrator back on.

“Pleph, pleph lemmm mmm cmmmph! Pleph, pleph!” I whimpered into my gag as I begged my (very handsome) captor.

He continues to rub my cheek tenderly. “See? All you had to do was ask me nicely."

Oh Nick, you cocky little tease!! But Brooke finally gets her orgasm, so he must not be all bad, right ;)

Be sure to leave a comment telling me what you thought of this chapter!

Until next time,

Tee x

P.S: Nick:
large.jpg
Brooke:
tumblr_p6zbhuFOXA1xpzcpso1_1280.jpg
[/color][/i][/b]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tieduptee 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Awesome, making brooke beg was fantastic oh my god. lovely chapter i hope Nick fulfills his end of the bargain. then again i hope he keeps Brooke strung out for a little while longer.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago Awesome, making brooke beg was fantastic oh my god. lovely chapter i hope Nick fulfills his end of the bargain. then again i hope he keeps Brooke strung out for a little while longer.
Glad you enjoyed [mention]WyattW5[/mention] ! Not sure Brooke could hold out any longer though, haha!

Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

This is an excellent story. Keep it up :D
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Mask6185 wrote: 4 years ago This is an excellent story. Keep it up :D
Glad you’re enjoying it!! Thanks for the comment :)

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

First two lines, of this chapter got me, yea, go back read them again and see. This is a good story, how can that man make a girl suffer so much, where will it all end. I will have to wait, and see. 8-)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago First two lines, of this chapter got me, yea, go back read them again and see. This is a good story, how can that man make a girl suffer so much, where will it all end. I will have to wait, and see. 8-)
Is that a good thing or a bad thing that it got you? haha

Bearing in mind, this is like all Brooke's dirty prayers have been answered - this is her all time fantasy ;)

Glad you're enjoying the story though - stay tuned for more of the adventure!

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago Awesome, making brooke beg was fantastic oh my god. lovely chapter i hope Nick fulfills his end of the bargain. then again i hope he keeps Brooke strung out for a little while longer.
Just my thoughts exactly ;) I enjoyed both parts very much. Brookes building frustration? Captured very nicely!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just finished reading the first chapter and greatly enjoyed what I read.
Love the office setting and the boss/employee chemistry...especially since Nick is a young big boss and Brooke is a hot blond chick with a head on her shoulders.

From my limited perspective so far, Brooke seems like a smart girl while her boss sounds kinda powerful and mysterious.
Probably has to do with the fact that he's so young to have such a high corporate ranking.

In any case, I love the powerplay here.

I didn't get a chance to vote on the photo options, but was thrilled to see you picked the two I was planning on voting for. Both are hotties!

Looking forward to continuing this tomorrow!
Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great story so far! :)
It's very well written, bulding the right atmosphere, and I really like Brooke's inner thoughts, starting quite shy and finally letting herself go living her fantasies :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Hot story.
Nick would be a fun boss to work for.
[mention]AuntMary[/mention] I know right? I wouldn’t mind working for him!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

jone123 wrote: 4 years agogreat story!
Thanks so much!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Oh wow, thanks so much! I’m so glad you liked the story so far! I think the dynamic mostly stems from my own experiences/fantasy. I’m very much like Brooke in the sense that I’ve never been tied up by someone, but have always wanted to be. And I’m doing a business degree at university right now - so why not show how young people can also be CEOS? :)

Hope you’ll enjoy the next few parts and what is to come in the future!

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]gagged86[/mention] Aw, I’m glad you enjoyed! I’d say it’s definitely been a challenge trying to really capture the emotional/mental rollercoaster that Brooke goes through

I actually cannot thank everyone enough for reading and commenting - it’s amazing to have all this feedback! Hopefully I can do the rest of this story justice and you’ll all love it!

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I wish I could be in nick place
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I had a feeling that Nick liked playing with fire, but this... wow. Probably the cockiest guy I've seen in a long time. Which is fitting, of course, I do really like reading about such doms. But man, this gamble of his really paid off, he's got her wrapped around his finger quite snugly. Mission accomplished, I suppose. :P

Thanks for the two rapid posts, I look forward to the next.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] He definitely is a cocky guy - maybe that’ll get him into trouble sometimes?

I mean, if I were in Brooke’s position, I definitely wouldn’t say no to a hunk like Nick wanting to tie me up! ;)

So glad you enjoyed the updates, hoping to have another one up in the next day or so :)

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Just gets better and better!

Am sure that this relationship isn't one that has been described in your course though...!

I really hope that Nick hasn't left the remote unattended in his office - who knows how long Brooke could hold out without an orgasm?!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Just gets better and better!

Am sure that this relationship isn't one that has been described in your course though...!

I really hope that Nick hasn't left the remote unattended in his office - who knows how long Brooke could hold out without an orgasm?!
[mention]tickletied84[/mention] Haha yeah not something that we discuss in lectures!

Glad you likes the updates - I hope he hasn’t either, don’t think Brooke would be very happy with me or Nick 😂

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hi guys! Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to everyone who has read this story and given feedback - I’m blown away by how many of you like it!!

Here we go with the next part...

PART FIVE:

After my begging and pleading, Nick finally grants me the pleasure I’d been dying for. The orgasm crashes over me like a tsunami, and I’m left shaking and panting heavily.

“MMMPH!” I squealed into the large, sodden wad of cloth in my mouth, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head. Oh my goodness, what a FEELING!

A few minutes go by and I finally stop shaking, but I’m still on cloud nine with the euphoria I’d just experienced. Whilst I’m laying there, I hadn’t noticed that Nick had raised my head up once more and removed my blindfold.

I have to blink a few times to adjust to the light streaming in through the huge windows in the conference room. Once my eyes have become accustomed to the light, my eyes meet with Nick’s hazel brown ones and that permanent smirk is playing on his lips.

“Enjoy yourself?” He asks, normally.

“Mmmph!” I growled at him. Again, he has the nerve to tease me right now… after teasing me for so long sexually!

A deep chuckle emits from his mouth. “Oh stop your whining, you know you had a lot of fun. Plus, there’s more where that came from.”

He grins down at me and I look back at him, raising my brow in confusion. What did he mean by that? He was going to keep me his prisoner for the foreseeable future?

My look was ignored and his hands move to the back of my head.

“I’m going to take off this gag, and I don’t want to hear any fuss from you. You will speak when you are spoken to, understood?” He says to me strictly, his tone bearing a no-nonsense policy.

Where did this side of him appear from? I could not figure out where this change had occurred in Nick over the last few hours.

As much as I thought about maybe pushing my luck and putting up more of a fight, I had no idea what he would do to me if I didn't heed his warning.

Do you even want to know? Don't piss off an extremely hot man who is making all of your fantasies a reality!

As my eyes meet Nick's once more, I give him a small and shy nod to let him know that I would stay quiet after he untaped my mouth and took the stuffing out.

I had to admit though, I'm definitely happy to know that the sodden rag will be out of my mouth in a few moments time - I wasn't sure how long that would have to stay in my mouth for!

His fingers make work of the end of the tape, his nails picking at it to free it from the other many wraps around my mouth and head. Soon enough, I hear the high-pitched ripping of duct tape, and there is a release of pressure. The tape takes longer than I thought to get off, I think Nick was being careful of getting too much of my hair and skin pulled at whilst he removed it, so he took his time.

Once the tape is removed from my mouth, all that is left is the large ball of cloth that Nick had wedged deeply into my mouth - now nothing but a sodden lump of white fabric tinted grey slightly with my saliva.

"Spit out the cloth Brooke," Nick commands, discarding the duct tape off to the side for the time being.

I then proceed to work my tongue up and around the wad of cloth, slowly but gently pushing it out of my mouth and hearing it land on the table with a quiet 'thud'

"Ugh.." I winced, coughing slightly and licking my -very- dry lips in an attempt to restore the moisture in them. It felt really good to not have my mouth stretched wide open for a change.

What I did wonder, was if/when he was going to untie me. I wiggle slightly as I lay on the table, not sure about what Nick's next move would be. The ropes had not bunched an inch in all my pulling and struggling over the last few hours - Nick really was some sort of expert when it came to ropes and tying knots. Of course, he would be...

"I think you have something to say to me, don't you?" Nick asks me, looking down at me as he rests his palms on the brown mahogany desk, leaning oh-so-close to my face.

Again I was left confused. What the hell was he talking about?

"I don't understand..." I tell him shyly, barely even able to look at him due to the warmth spreading to my cheeks.

He brings his face even closer, and there's barely any space between the two of us.

"Well, surely you would have some sort of appreciation for the man who let you orgasm, no? Not to mention... I finally made those little fantasies you read about, a reality." The cocky smirk comes back and I am gobsmacked.

I'm sure by now my face is as red as a tomato with embarrassment. How could he bring that sort of thing up?!

"There's no need to be embarrassed Brooke, we can't help the things that we are into. All I'm asking for is a thank you, it's the least I deserve, right?" Nick continues and I can feel his eyes burning into my face.

His hand reaches under my chin again and tilts it up so my eyes are in direct contact with his - oh lord... I can't take it! I begin to writhe again in my bonds.

From fear or arousal, I don't know.

"Thank me." Those two words seem simple, but hold so much weighting to them.

This look we were sharing right now held a thousand words, even though only two were spoken. It was like he was now slowly getting me to submit to him. And I didn't mind. I knew that whatever this would be if I wasn't comfortable, I wouldn't be where I am now and Nick would never have pursued this.

But I wanted him to control me some more... I liked being helpless to him - no matter how much he teased me.

"T-thank you..." I stutter.

"Sir." He chimes in.

"What?"

"That's thank you, Sir. That's how you'll address me from now on." He says to me and I stare up at him in disbelief.

Is he serious? There was no way I was calling him that!

"Nick, that's pretty extreme. I'm not calling you Sir." I tell him, simply.

"Oh is that right?" He challenges me. "Because if I were you, I wouldn't think I was in the type of position where I could make those sorts of comments."

I try to move away from him, to show him that I was serious and that this wasn't some kind of game, but the ropes held me in place on the table.

Nick's once gently and light hold around my lower face has tightened, and he brings it back so that I'm looking at him. It's not tight enough to the point that he's hurting me - only enough to assert his dominance

I whimper in slight fear.

"Nick -" He interrupts me again.

"The only words I want to hear out of your mouth is thank you. Now you can continue to refuse, but I'll just stuff this rag back in your mouth, tape it back in and leave you here until someone else finds you in here."

His stare is cold and serious - he was not letting this go.

I couldn't believe that I was hearing this, how could he say something like that? There was absolutely no way that I would be able to stay here the whole night!

Since I knew that there was no other way out of this, I knew I had to give into him.

I let out a sigh. "Thank you... Sir." I say slowly, feeling strange saying it.

The cocky smirk returns and Nick's grip on my chin loosens.

"Good girl." He coos at me, then moving out of my sight.

I feel a slight pulling at the ropes and the rope holding my wrists to my ankles is untied, allowing me to stretch my legs out fully. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Now I think it's time to move this back to somewhere a little more private. So I'm going to prepare you a little better for our journey." Nick explains to me, continuing to untie the ropes around my ankles and calves.

What did he mean by that, where were we going? By now, my legs were almost fully untied, minus my knees. Why did he leave those still tied together?

Nick moves to sit me up, before helping to plant my feet firmly on the ground. His big tanned hands hold my waist as he then pulls me forwards slightly, standing me up.

I let out a small squeal as I wobbled in the remaining ropes that held my body tightly - especially those around my knees.

Nick chuckles deviously at my predicament.

"I'm going to get your things and then we'll leave, don't go anywhere." He teases and winks at me before turning around and stalking over to the door.

I began to wiggle around in the ropes, slightly worried where we might be going - Nick didn't tell me anything!

"Wait, Nick! Where are you taking me? And why am I still tied up?" I asked, almost frantically, still twisting in my bondage.

He completely ignores me and continues to walk out of the conference room and over to my desk to get my coat and purse.

I was really tired of his cockiness. He can't just keep me all tied up and not give me any explanation as to what was going on!

I continued to wiggle and struggle in the ropes, seeing if there was any way that I would be able to at least free some of the knots somehow. But I was stuck - Nick was definitely a pro at knots!

A few moments later, he re-enters the room and walks over to me, grinning as he sees me struggling futilely in my rope prison.

"There's no point looking for an escape, young Brooke. You won't find one." He chuckles.

I give up for a moment, and let out a huff of air, blowing a stray strand of hair out of my face. "Where is it exactly that you plan on taking me? I have a right to know. Otherwise, that's technically kidnapping." I sassed, feeling my patience running thin.

"Such a feisty one, aren't we?" He mocks. "I don't think we can class it as kidnapping, sweetheart... more just - picking up from where we started. You can't deny that you're already enjoying yourself, so I'm just prolonging this little game." He explains to me.

Ugh! I would never get any information out of him at this rate - he was a closed book!

He then slips my black trench coat on me, doing up the buttons. Next, he buckles up the belt, making sure it's just around where my wrists are. It adds a second tightness to my wrists, preventing me from being able to move and wiggle so much.

Nick finishes off by slipping the empty sleeves of my coat into the pockets. To the normal person, it would look as if there was nothing wrong. The jacket was also long enough so it would cover the ropes that bound my knees together.

Wow... he was like a bondage genius!

He stands back to check nothing is on show and a wide grin spreads across his face. "Perfect." He comments. "Now, let's start moving."

What?! He wanted me to WALK like this?

"Nick, there's no way I can walk like this, you've got me tied up way too tight! How am I supposed to walk with my legs tied together? " I complained, wiggling around to show him my dilemma.

"You can take smaller steps. " He says simply. "What did I tell you about the way that you address me? Have you already forgotten? Maybe I'll just have to plug your mouth to stop you talking altogether."

I see him start to reach for the wad of cloth that was previously stuffed in my mouth and my eyes widened. No way!

I shake my head rapidly. "No, please no! not that again! I promise that I won't complain anymore, I'll be good, Sir!" I pleaded with him, hoping that the use of the title would appease him enough to re-think gagging me.

He stops reaching for the cloth and stands up straight, smoothing out his crisp suit jacket.

“Well then let’s go, my little captive.” He grins and gives me a gentle shove, making me start to walk.

It’s definitely not easy, but with smaller steps I’m able to make my way to the open door. Nick followed closely behind me and locked the door behind us, guiding me to the elevator.

We get into the elevator and wait to get down to the lobby, with me struggling slightly in my tight bonds. “I can’t believe you’re doing this to me.” I said, as I glanced over at him.

“Oh? Or is it that you can believe you LET me do this to you?” He quizzes me, staring right back into my eyes.

There he goes again, shutting me right up. He was right. If I didn’t want him to tie me up, I wouldn’t have let things go this far. Clearly I enjoyed being bound and gagged by Nick.

And on some level, I guess I was excited to see where he was taking me next, and what he was going to do with me.

What have I gotten myself into?!

So there we have it!

It’s crazy to think that Brooke is now coming around to this idea so quickly - now will she feel about her choice?

Have you guys got any idea about what might be coming next? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you again for reading, you guys are amazing!

Tee x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic