Family Ties (M+/M), Uncle & Nephew

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Family Ties (M+/M), Uncle & Nephew

Post by gaggedharry »

This story is a blog/diary of a submissive slave in my country (written in Malay). I put this story in the fiction part of the forum because I don't know for sure whether this is a real story or fiction. I changed the names and characters in this story to make it sound more familiar to the reader and to keep the privacy of the original author

Chapter 1. Introduction

Hi, my name is Adrian. I am a 19 years old boy with a height of 168 Cm and weight of 57 kgs, quite slim and small for a boy in my age. I tried to dare myself to write in these forums because I want to share stories about my life, especially everything about BDSM / Bondage. I must first apologize to all readers because the whole story of my life experience about Bondage involves my relationship with one of my uncles (to be precise, the cousin of my late mother). Maybe this sounds taboo, but that's the story of my life and I hope this doesn't make you readers hate me and cause me to be banned from this forum. Because I really want to continue to share my stories here.

I live with my Uncle, you can call him Uncle Ben. Uncle Ben is currently 42 years old and unmarried, he is a public accountant who works at a fairly well-known firm. At first, I thought uncle Ben wasn't married because he was too busy with his job. But in the end, I realized that there were other reasons. Yes, the reason has a lot to do with his penchant for bondage / BDSM.

I started living with uncle ben 8 years ago since my parents died in a car accident. Uncle ben is the only Family I have in this town. My parents are the only child in the family and other siblings live far from the city where we live. Based on the family meeting at that time with the reason of good education and not requiring a difficult adaptation process, it was decided that I would stay in this city with Uncle Ben.

Uncle Ben is a kind and responsible man, on the sidelines of his busy work which sometimes requires him to go out of town, he still pays attention to my education and all my needs. Maybe because of my feelings of loss towards my parents, especially my father, I really love Uncle Ben and have a strong bond with him.

I got to know Bondage for the first time when I was 14 years old, I accidentally found a secret folder on the computer that Uncle Ben and I often shared. The contents of the folder are photos and videos of men and women bound and gagged. At the first time I was a little scared, but driven by curiosity I kept looking at the files one by one. Over time, inside of me grew a feeling of love and interest in those materials, especially about a man who was bound and gagged and I began to imagine that I was the person who was bound and gagged.

Since then, I have been Occasionally and secretly opening the folder. I also starting to search the internet about my new hobby. Soon after, I learned about bondage and BDSM and the basics about it, especially the slave/dom relationship and Safe, Sane, and Consensual rules. As time went on, I started doing self-bondage by tying myself with a scout belt and rope, and also stuffing my mouth with socks and tying kitchen rags to cover my mouth as a gag. Then I pretending there is a villain kidnap me or a robber kept me captured.

Everything lasted for about 3 years until a time when Uncle Ben was out of town for a business trip and it was the perfect time for me to explore the secret folder on his computer. But the first thing I encountered really shocked me, all the files that had been there been all gone, and only a file in Docx format named "For_Adrian" was left.

My heart was racing, I started to get scared and imagined that Uncle Ben would be furious at me for having opened his secret folder without permission. After gathering all the gut that I have, finally I opened the file.

"Hi Adrian, I hope you read this message. The first thing you need to know is that I am not angry with you for opening those files. I should be angry with myself because I carelessly left the files on the computer that we use together and so you can see everything. Once again, I'm not angry and you don't need to be afraid, I hope that after I coming back from the business trip, we can talk about this heart to heart and I hope you will speak openly about everything. Loves, Uncle Ben ". In short, that is what was written in the file that Uncle Ben left.

To Be Continued...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very interesting idea to start a story :) I hope uncle Ben will arrive home soon
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedharry[/mention] Where are the credits? Do you have permission from the original author to post this here?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , verbally yes i got his permission. He is my friend, sometimes we make a limited gathering with some friends. a night before New Year's eve we gathered with some friends. That Time, I asked his permission to post the posts that he made on our online forums.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gaggedharry wrote: 3 years ago This story is a blog/diary of a submissive slave in my country (written in Malay). I put this story in the fiction part of the forum because I don't know for sure whether this is a real story or fiction.
gaggedharry wrote: 3 years ago Verbally yes i got his permission. He is my friend, sometimes we make a limited gathering with some friends. a night before New Year's eve we gathered with some friends. That Time, I asked his permission to post the posts that he made on our online forums.
So this guy is a slave in your country, but he is also your friend that you hang around with, but you don't know whether the story about his parents dying in a car accident and him living with his uncle since 11 years of age is true or not? Please.

If this tale is fictional and entirely of your doing, then just remove the disclaimer at the top.
There's no need to pretend that this is "perhaps" the life story of you real life friend which he's shared with you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , Our Group is focused on sharing our experience as a sub, our group are not intended to take care of other people's personal lives. one thing that I exactly know is that he lives with his uncle who is also his Dom.
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

Because of the original stories is in Bahasa Melayu and I Have limitation on Grammar, The next chapter need more complicated phrase and grammar so I need co-author to rewrite it in english.

I hope there is someone in this forum could help me as the co-author.

Many Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic