My Boyfriend's Bondage Affair (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
samuelsam73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Boyfriend's Bondage Affair (M/M)

Post by samuelsam73 »

Chapter 1:

I had been dating my boyfriend for six months when everything changed. Let me explain.

My name is Sam. I’m nineteen-years-old, I’m 5’10”, with messy brown hair and green eyes. I met my boyfriend, Drew, during my first year of college. He’s nineteen too, 5’9”, with dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. We’re both on the slimmer side, kinda athletic, and all-in-all a pretty attractive couple. I’d say so at least.

The first six months of our relationship were pretty great. Everything just felt so… normal. Drew and I would go on dates, cuddle and watch movies, share secrets, and just have fun together. We had sex, of course, but our sex was prettty standard for two gay guys.

But things changed on the night of our sixth-month anniversary.

“I wanna try something new,” Drew said suddenly. We had been watching a movie in bed together at my college apartment, after going out to dinner to celebrate.

“Something new? Like what?”

A glimmer of mischief shone across Drew’s blue eyes, a look I knew all too well. “Yeah. We’ve been together for six months, and I think it’s time we tried to spice things up a bit. Do you trust me?”

“Uh… yeah. I guess so.”

“Good,” Drew said. Suddenly, he got up off the bed and started rummaging through his backpack. He pulled out a few long, black ropes. My heart sunk,

“What are those for?” I said. But deep down, I knew.

“Chill, babe,” Drew said calmly. “Give me your hands.”

So I gave him my hands, and as I expected, he tied each one to the upper bedposts, first tying the rope tightly but comfortably around my wrist, then looping it around the sturdy post of the bed. I was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, but I could feel the bulge under my boxer-briefs beginning to rise. Drew sensed it too. “Do you like it?” he said.

I nodded. We had never tried bondage before - not that I was ever opposed to it. It just never came up. But this definitely wasn’t a bad present for our six-month anniversary. I wondered what he would do to me next.

Drew took my legs and tied each one to one of the lower bedposts. I was surprised at how skillfully his hands worked with the rope, and I wondered where he learned how to do this so well. I struggled against my bonds to hide my now-obvious boner, but it was no use. Drew came up and kissed me. Slowly at first, then more passionately, before slowly pulling away and teasing me for more as his lips left mine.

“Sam,” Drew started. “There’s something I gotta tell you. But first…” My boyfriend reached into his bag again, this time pulling out a black ball-gag.

“Where did you get mphhh…” I said, as he put the gag into my mouth and fastened it around my head. Tied up and gagged, he had me completely immobilized. He could do anything he wanted.

“There’s no easy way to say this, babe,” Drew said. “You know I love you, but over these past couple months while we’ve been together, I’ve been seeing someone else.”

His words hit me like a brick. “Mmmph!”

“I didn’t just get into bondage out of the blue. He’s been tying me up… and doing other things with me, too. It just started out as me going over to his place to do homework with him, but he’s pretty hot, and I guess one thing led to another, and things just kinda escalated from there. It’s become pretty regular. I just thought you should know.”

I didn’t know how to feel. This whole time, my boyfriend was seeing someone else, was getting tied up by someone else? Why would he do that? And perhaps the bigger question was: why would he tell me? Why would he tell me now, when I was all tied up? There were a whirlwind of emotions inside my head - betrayal, anger, jealousy - yet still, my boner raged fiercely on from underneath my shorts.

“I’m going to see him again tonight,” Drew went on. “We have some homework to get done for tomorrow, and he also wants to try some new ways to tie me up. I’m going to leave you here, like this, while I’m gone.”

“Mph mmph!” I said from under my ball-gag.

“Relax, Sam. I’ll try not to be gone too long. I thought it would be a good idea to leave you tied up here while I went, so you can think about me getting tied up and fucked while you struggle here. Think of it as a sixth-month anniversary gift.”

Then, Drew came over to me, pulled the ball-gag out of my mouth, and gave me a long, deep kiss. To my own surprise, I found myself kissing him back. When he pulled away, I tried saying, “Wait, babe, let’s talk about mmmph…” but he pulled the gag back into my mouth.

“I’m heading over to his place now,” Drew said. “Have fun.”

And just like that, he took his backpack and he was gone, locking the door on his way out. With both my wrists and ankles bound, there was nothing for me to do except pull helplessly against the ropes, and let my mind run wild. I thought about Drew, in his cute button-up shirt and khaki shorts, getting tied up by another guy - kissing him, letting him put his dick inside of him. Then I thought of the other guy, and what he must look like.

Things started to make more and more sense. Sometimes, I would wonder where Drew went, why he would go hours without answering his texts. I had attributed it to his boyfriend being busy, but this other guy must’ve been the root of it. I continued to struggle, his wrists sore, his jaw aching from the gag. Yet still, all-the-while, his hard on would not go away.

Drew came back a couple hours later. “Hey babe,” he said as he walked through the door. “Sorry I took so long. I was tied up for a while tonight.”

His hair was messed up, and even from the other side of the room, I could see the red marks on his wrists where once rope had been. As he walked over, I noticed he had a hard on too.

First, he took off my gag. “What the fuck, Drew,” I said immediately. “Why would you…”

My voice cut off when Drew put his hand over my boner. “How was it?” he said.

“It was okay, I guess,” I admitted. My mind was flooded with questions, and I needed answers. “So what happened tonight?”

“We started with the homework. We cuddled on the couch while we did it, and then when we finished, he started kissing me, and before I knew it, we were both in our underwear and he was holding me down to tie me up,” Drew said. “He hogtied me at first, and instead of gagging me, he had me suck him off to keep me quiet. Then he put a real gag in my mouth, tied me up to his bed so my ass was up for him, and that’s how I was when he fucked me. Not gonna lie, it was pretty nice.”

“Why wouldn’t you just ask me to do that to you?” I asked, struggling more than ever against my bonds. His story was driving me crazy.

Drew shrugged. “He’s more experienced. Unless there’s something you’re not telling me.” He flashed a mischievous grin. “I think I should untie you now. And when I do, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you want. After all, I’m all loosened up for you.”

And so he untied me, and immediately, before even saying anything, I jumped on him, kissing him passionately as I pushed him against the bed. It was as if nothing else mattered in the world - nothing but him. I ripped off his shirt, then his shorts, revealing a pair of briefs, which I ripped off to.

I did the same to my own clothes, turned my boyfriend over, and slid my rock-hard, six-inch dick inside of him, as deep as it would go. And then, as I held Drew against the bed, I fucked him. Hard. Harder than I ever fucked him, fucked anyone. “Sam…” he moaned between strokes.
He was loving it as much as me.

To be continued...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

WOW! You hit a grand slam your first time at bat with this story. I can't wait to see the next chapter. This one rocked! Thanks for posting it!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Second, wonderful story! I liked how Sam's and Drew's relation is shaping up to be and I'm intrigued to see how it'll go with this affair in the background, I'm even hoping that the other guy shows up, perhaps he'd have more fun playing with the two!

Don't forget to add this story to the story catalog and the list of M/M stories! (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747)
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Is it um.... Getting hot in here...

Phew! Good job.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great opening chapter. Loving the cuckold aspect to this story with Sam left tied and gagged on the bed thinking about Drew playing with another guy somewhere else.

It seems to have opened up a whole new chapter in their relationship. Hopefully they bring this third guy in, it could lead to all sorts of interesting dynamics and conflicts.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was a great story, definitely caught my interest. I will say that Drew is a little off-putting, with him not showing any regret or care for cheating on Sam...but I'm interested to see where it goes and what this means for their relationship!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You've been a member for two years and this is your first story? Where have you been? Congratulations! This is great! You write very well. I have to agree with [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] that Drew doesn't come across as such a great guy, but you seemed to like it and that's what counts.

More, please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic