Story book Damsel M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Story book Damsel M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Sorry it has been a while since i last post, i have had some difficulties getting back to writing. if there is any interest for this story i will continue it.

My name is Arthur McGregor I am a Happily married man to a wonderful woman with the soft name of Holly. She held long honey golden hair with soft blue eyes that set my heart to melt. While my wife was not large on expressing fancy dress preferring a pair of jeans and button up flannel shirt over a nice dress. Surprised me to see her wearing a black and purple sundress I had bought her a Christmas last year.

What surprised me more was she had a small black scarf around her neck. How lucky I was she had chosen this happenstance attire for my surprise to her. Lately, I had noticed she had been more promiscuous in the bedroom.
One morning she ran to the bathroom I began to read the part of her story that never seemed to change reading it was a western where the female protagonist got kidnapped by rustlers. Giving me ideas on what might turn her crank as it were.

Dressing in a pair of cowboy boots with spurs jeans held up by a leather gun belt with my colt peacemaker keeping it unloaded so no accidents could happen. A black bandana around my nose I heard her walk in. Walk into the kitchen taking a drink of water. I crept up behind her wait for her drop the cup before I stepped forward wrapping a hand around her mouth and nose

"keep quiet Miss McGregor no need to startle your pa now"

Her eyes grew wide whimpering into my hand I clicked the gun's hammer making her freeze dragging her backward I drove her into the bedroom before setting her belly down on the bed taking her wrists she looks tries to look back before I set a hand on her neck

"wait please you don't need to do this, I will give you whatever you want please, don't hurt me"

Tying her wrists with a rope he had stashed he continued to tie her elbows she began to whimper continuing her plea until I tied her ankles sliding the gun back into the holster I pulled a small cloth from the pocket.

"open wide Miss McGregor"

She refused before he held it closer piercing her lips sliding a bandana around her mouth over her lips making her eyes look down to his hand. Mumbling into the gag she began to try and fight my grasp as I thought she would still not guessing where this came from as she tried to hit me. Feeling around her stomach and her bosom she fought with every fiber before I threw her down on the bed

"you rest hear and hope yer pa pays up"

My western accent was thick and convincing, I went into the next room to collect myself I did not want to just push her like a bull in mating season. Lowering my mask to sip some water I turned back around to hear fumbling in the bedroom I let myself smile raising my mask once again.

Re-entering the bedroom I found Holly had been struggling her bonds wearing herself out she screamed through her gag at the mere sight of me in my costume. Approaching I grabbed her by the arms and threw her back on the bed

"I told you nothing bad would happen to you if you behaved now this wigglin is only gettin ye in trouble, last warnin Miss McGregor"

Stating looking angrily into her eyes seeing a faint light of fear. Turning around I walked from the room rummaging together some food contemplating supper before I got too far into this. Grabbing some ideas for supper my mind went back to Holly.

Returning into the bedroom I shook my head she began to mumble viciously towards me. Speaking of a punishment for her continued impudence taking a new length of rope I began to set a crotch rope, as my hands reached below her dress to reveal no underwear she fought fiercely trying to kick me. Grabbing her bound ankles I chose to disclose now. Leaning in close to just above a whisper I told her a little code word. I could feel her entire body lax she began to speak normally into the gag trying to probe me for questions.

"Seems my little captive don't wanna keep her mouth shut gonna have to find something better to keeper quiet"

leaving the room for a moment I grabbed a glass of water with a straw returning to see Holly entering character Holly began to struggle and mumble into her gag, this time I could tell she was no longer angry or afraid. Hitching the crotch rope tight she mewed into the gag loudly. Before I grabbed a new bandana and sitting her onto my lap she began to fight I felt her hands go for my manhood below the jeans I chuckled before returning to the character, I pulled the other bandana off I pull the stuffing from her lips
"drink" holding the glass to her lips she did not look to me she only obeyed the command as I helped her

"as I told ye, miss, we don't wanna hurt you" she looks to me

"why are you doing this?" she asks before I could think of an answer my mind snapped to character

"Oh, no Forester coming back quick open up" taking the hint she opened her mouth allowing the old bandana back in taking one bandana I formed a cleave gag between her teeth. Taking the second I tied an OTM gag around her mouth. Leaning in to whisper

"Maybe I'll be able to sneak some vittles for ye" upon hearing this I caught a strange grunt from Holly before I returned to the kitchen making starting dinner rubbing my hands together I could tell this time alone would allow her to get a little warmed up before dinner time.

(A few hours later)

I held a plate of sausage and potatoes and vegetables all as she liked it. Holly appeared to be greatly warmed up her face red and sweat beginning to build up as I sat down next to her with one hand I untied her two bandana's first words out of her mouth

"please Arthur just takes me, I can't hold on any longer" I look to her shaking my head
"need to eat quick Miss McGregor" Holly bit her lip looking down on the food before looking back up to me she opened her mouth allowing Arthur to feed her.

Feeding her the entire plate she smiles looking to her kidnapper as he commences to gag her one more time
"I don't think your pa will make us wait too much longer" she nods as I tied a knot in the bandana tying it around her mouth allowing her to bite on it loosely she did not protest only mumbled into her gag.

Leaving her alone I ate my own dinner before doing the dishes washing and drying. After a short while, I heard her mewing frantically almost urgently into the gag. Looking around the corner to see Holly had stirred drastically around her skirt now rolled up revealing her lower half with glory. I shook my head, sliding a little replica badge on my chest gun in hand entering the room

"oh Holly yer safe now, Arthur Hollister US Marshal of the territory" I saw a

a slight roll of her eyes as I sat on the bed sliding the gun into a holster removing her bonds when she was completely freed first instinct she had was to wrap her arms around me

"Oh thank you, Marshal Hollister, I was afraid what they would do to me" she falsely trembles in my grip whispering in my ear

"now allow me to repay my hero"

nibbling my ear. It did not take long for our clothes to be off. And we made more passionate love even more than our honeymoon.

i hope the readers enjoy please let me know and comment if you want the story to continue and maybe suggestions for further ideas.
Last edited by WyattW5 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

That was a fun story!

BTW, what's with the <br/> symbols?
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

not a hundred percent sure, I had to reupload this to a older computer and when I did those were their, I figured it was just code for the space between paragraph, just edit them out.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

(Holly)

Arriving home from work tired from the endless repetition of it all. Walking through up to the mailbox the flag was up. Grabbing it there was an opened letter addressed to me. Unimpressed I open it to find my husband's messy handwriting even sloppier than ever.

My Dear Holly, your loving husband has a surprise waiting for you, but in order to receive it, you must prepare for it. Go into the bedroom shower and change into the gown he left for you on the bed. When you finish your preparation, you must venture down the path. Reach the grand oak tree at the fork.

Looking around not seeing Arthur around anywhere I shook my head the silly man what was he up to? Walking into the bedroom I look down on the dress I had never seen it before. A ruby velvet dress with little gold trim inlays through the fabric. Wondering where Arthur got it I shook my head knowing only my husband would give me minor answers that would leave me even more puzzled.

Deciding to obey his tiny instructions I undressed from my shirt and jeans showering washing my hair. Tying my hair into a pair of braids connecting them to the base of my neck I walk out as natural as one can get.

Getting into the dress and slippers I smile it was all fitted perfectly hugging my curves where was appealing and flowing where was not needed. Smiling as I walk out the back door to the back porch seeing the trail before me.

It was an old riding trail Arthur and I had traveled many times be it walking or on horseback. Walking down the trail I felt odd in this dress, usually wearing jeans and working clothes I felt honestly silly to be flouncing around in this nice dress.

Approaching the “grand oak” as Arthur called it I look around and call out to my husband attempting to catch his attention. My efforts were succeeded when he came up behind me.

“Oh a sweet pretty lass”

Arthur had snuck up behind me his hand clamped over my mouth and nose. Any attempt to struggle made me step on my own dress. I look up to see he is dressed differently as well.

“Pretty oh pretty, its a shame Count Dimitrus want’s you”

My eyes grow wide, remembering the story she was reading last week. The story was about a destitute daughter of a nobleman. When her father passed their kinsman and her father’s rival had her kidnapped halfway through the novel.

Arthur drags me towards the oak, taking my hands he ties them with rope behind my back before wringing a length of rope around a tree.

“Oh please brutish bandit, there is no need for this”

“Silence lass” taking some cloth he stuffed it in my mouth

“Helphf plemphf helpf”

I moan into the gag as my captor binds a cloth between my teeth. Cleave gagging me I look up to my husband seeing him taking deep breathes I could see he was getting excited as I was. Looking up to him I decided to stay in character.

“Plemphf uphf wiphf duphf aphytphfin yuphf wuhphf”

“Anything I want?” looking down on her bosom his hands began to cup her midsection

“I’ve never seen the breasts of a noble before”

then come and get them

all I could think to lean forward pushing them out for my captor to take advantage his hand began to cup my bosom above the gown looking up at him I started to call him evil names below the gag so he could not understand nibbling on my neck it felt wonderful his rough callused hands massaging me through the soft fabric of the gown.

All of it stopped when he backed away I push myself against the bonds looking to him annoyed as he turns around looks behind him

“Oh shite lads I hear somebody a cumin let us go bushwhack the blaggard”

As he went into hiding I was left alone I could not tell how long he had been gone. Testing the bonds of my wrists one could tell he was a bit of a cowboy by his knots. Even worst I could not untie them. Struggling with the rope I try to reach for the knots.

I was beginning to feel embarrassed here I was decked out in a nice dress hair wound up real nice. Tied up to a tree left defenseless. Thinking if someone drove by to see this how much fun they would have at my expense. Shaking my head I look down trying not to let it bug me.

Then I heard rustling through the trees I began to get frightened thrashing my bonds. I mumble and fight like crazy to break free. mumbling into my gag as I swing my hands hoping the force would break the knots. But to no avail.

Suddenly I see Arthur come through the brush armed with his recurve hunting bow. Approaching his face full of concern setting the bow down.

“Oh my lady your father's men have been searching all morning”

releasing my hands I tried to remove the gag when his hand clamped over it. Shaking his head in sincerity he whispers in my ear.

“Not yet milady the Baron’s thugs are still around, I’m going to carry you to safety understand”

shaking my head I roll my eyes when Arthur hoists me up into his chest. I always felt so small cuddled up in his chest. Running down the path up a little hill and by a field of grass. I realized Arthur had set up what appeared to be a small fire with a dining cloth laid on the grass.

Setting me down he slowly gently almost shyly removes my gag I look him in the eye. Giving him one swell passionate kiss holding him close. His arms encircling me. I felt below the cotton shirt he wore to the chest below smiling to myself.

“You know how to get a girl going don’t you”

Kissing him. We laid down on the picnic blanket. Arthur had begun cooking steaks over the fire poured me a glass of wine as I sat and watched my man do the cooking. Wondering what did I ever do to get such an awesome husband.

Finishing the dinner we laid in the grass and made love to which point we just laid there holding each other. I look to my husbands' starry eyes looking into mine and I could not help but think. Maybe it was time I could play a little game just for him.
Last edited by WyattW5 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

I really like this story , definitely has a lot of potential! I’d like to know more about how they choose each scenario they do each time, do they pick them out of a hat maybe? Haha

It’s a fun concept and the content is good - a very nice read :)

The only thing I would say is just to proof read your writing and just keep spelling, punctuation etc consistent throughout. Maybe also split up the paragraphs a bit better so it reads a little easier :)

All in all amazing work though! Keep it up friend!!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Part three I hope some of you enjoy it.

(Arthur)

three weeks later

the latest book Holly started to read was a little darker than normal. And strangely had no real DID situations in it. From what I was able to read through most of it. This one was about a novitiate who was helping a local priest with the children of his community. And she had these nightmares, not really nightmares, wet dreams more a less and she would find herself masturbating.

Taking and mixing an idea. I began to browse online under the excuse of Halloween costume shopping. I found a nice affordable little nun outfit she could wear. And I took a black sash I would use for a blindfold.

Alright my stage was set, some signals sent by Holly told me today was a bad day and she needed some relaxation. I had finished most of my chores early I would only need to go back out and feed the livestock tonight.

As I hear Holly’s car pull in I smile and ready a small glass of wine for her. Bursting through the door everything from a frown to her perfect blond hair disheveled told me I was too right with my determination.

Handing her the glass I set to massaging her shoulders forcing the tension out with my large callused hands. She never complained of my rough hands only spoke of how people at work were eggheads and annoying.

So frustrated with work she barely notices as I slip her shirt and bra off with my hands still softly massaging her tender shoulders. Walking her to the couch I sat her on my lap as she continued to rant until I heard her finally sigh signaling me her eyes were closing as her massage had relaxed her to the point of sleep.

With my lovely wife asleep on my lap, it was time to move swiftly. Hosting my sleeping wife up. I carry her into the bedroom slipping her jeans and her panties and socks off. With her naked I easily slip the nuns robes over her shoulders finding her hair in a tussle would make the coif a little more difficult to work with.

Combing her hair to straight surprisingly she did not wake from the knots in her hair was tight. With her hair straight. I set the coif and struggled to adjust it. Poor Holly was always a heavy sleeper. When we were dating I could host a party and no one would rouse her even if she slept on the couch.

Moving on I bound her hands together in front setting a blindfold over her eyes but under the veil of her outfit. Setting her on her knees before the television I turned a radio to the gospel and waited for a response.

“What is going on”

as her hands move for her eyes I tug on the left rope making her emit a low annoyed groan. As her hand went for her left bosom I moved the right rope making a similar but louder grunt.

As I tug the middle rope her hands shoot for the skirt of her gown. Making her squirm and struggle. Trying to wave her hands-free feeling for the knots on her groin she found they were hidden below the fabric of her gown.

“Hello”

“You are a sister of the church and your mind is plagued by these evilest of demons, forming lust in your heart and mind” I spoke sounding like an old preacher man she looks behind her trying to see me at the controls

“Arthur are you”

“Focus on the words of God, for only he can guide you through this night of sin”

“Wait please Arthur we don’t” tugging the center rope again she shrieks

“The only way this ends is if you focus on the words of god listen and repent”

sitting back I listen to the preacher speaking the bible giving thanks to the lord for the greatness of the lords light. I watch as Holly first began to squirm and struggle before I began to flick the ropes making her squirm and struggle at first it appeared the ropes just agitated her.

Until I noticed her hips start to swing, she was beginning to dry hump the crotch rope I had hidden below her robes. Hearing her slowly panting as she tried to make the crotch hope rub. I noticed her tied hands feeling around her bosom.

So I commence tugging on those ropes as well. Giving her bosom a gentle squeeze. All of this commence to give her an erotic feeling of arousal if her moans and whimpers were telltale signs.

Noticing her pace was quickening I could tell she was edging herself on doubting she was anywhere close. I release the ropes from their tension and she gave a gasp of relief followed immediately of a whimper.

stopping the movements her head follows my footsteps as I approach. Taking her hand.

“Come with me my child, for the wicked, has been cast out”

“Please it’s not evil or wickedness it is pleasure it’s heaven allow me this tiny slice”

slapping her bottom she yelps in my touch as I continue to drag her into the bedroom untying her hands.

“Such wickedness cannot be tolerated” throwing Holly on the bed I bind her arms spread eagle raising the skirt of her robe I express a cry of outrage.

“What kind of filthy harlot art thou wearing these lustful ropes over your parts. You are meant to love God as your husband you reserve your chastity to god how dare you wear these infernal ropes”

“Please release me, I wish for” slapping her bare bottom Holly trembles her hands clutching her bonds.

“I shall leave you to your torment see if you are welcome to the demons of lust”

pretending to open and close the door I begin to sneak up to the bed as slow as I can the floorboards whine and creak under my weight. But I get to the bed making the least noise possible. My wife calls softly

“Arthur?”

Pressing my hand over her lips not to smother but to quieten her down for the briefest of moments

“Hush now, I am just the dream”

Holly’s voice trembles as I put a glove over my hands and commence to rub the bare skin of her legs. Touching and feeling her thigh’s making her groan as the hand grew closer to her womanhood. Going below her robes to the soft sensitive belly below it tickles her making her thrust her hips accidentally.

“My dream? But I want to see you” she was still perfectly in the role

“No do not look with the eyes but through your mind”

“Oh..”

Brushing a kiss past her lips formed to make a more passionate hungry kiss. But he pulls away making her whine and whimper. Cupping her bosom over the robes he can still feel her nipples alert under his direct attention.

Kissing both over the garments as his hands continue to move sensually over her body. As he commences to bring her to her moment of passion Arthur removes her blindfold. Releasing her hands from their bonds. As Holly passed out from the excitement. I went out to finish my barn chores and grab a shower.

Laying together in bed Arthur cuddled up next to her removing the coif and veil. Kissing her ear as he snuggles in close. In her sleep, she mumbles

“Are you my dream or you the priest?”

“I’m your husband rest now”

(Time passes)

The next morning Holly wakes to find Arthur missing from the bedroom, no longer wearing the nun’s costume she looks for Arthur calling out. To no answer then from the corner of the room, Arthur emerges with a tray of waffles. Holly’s favorite blueberry waffles.

“Holly, how are you?”

“I’m oh, splendid, how are you?”

“Concerned, I was afraid I was a little too rough?”

“Oh no come here please” set down on the bed placing the tray before his wife his eyes still filled with concern

“so was this a peace offering?”

“Somewhat”

“well you don’t need to be afraid, you are Dreamy enough to go to sleep with but just real enough I can live with”

Kissing his shoulder he brushed a knuckle across her face as she was made of glass.

“Where did you think of this I mean I know my book is well wow but that was something else?”

“I played around with an idea and I had” he shrugs and she leans forward

“oh my god I am hungry thank you for breakfast”

Kissing his cheek the two delve into the waffles.
Last edited by WyattW5 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Another good part, thanks for the update :) I enjoy the dynamic between the husband and wife - playful and loving enough to indulge one another!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really excellent continuous like that i can not wait to read more
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Holly

Two weeks after our fun with the nun, I decided I would play a more active role in setting up one of Arthurs games. I found a book called the Gypsies guardian. The main protagonist is a boy who falls in love with a gypsy.

In the story in traditional fashion, the Gypsy gets kidnapped by a stalker who believes she is his true love after she reads his cards. Foretelling he would find love.

The gypsy is tied to a chair, with a cleave gag in her mouth and a sack over her head. I did not know where I could set this up, we played so often in the house, and in the bedroom. I felt as we needed a different place.

Recalling the barn once had an office inside. I walked inside the barn to check to see it did with an old type writer. Deciding here is where we could set the stage.

Putting my own craftiness to work I took an old white t-shirt I don’t wear, mixed it with various fabrics to make a Gypsy skirt. Wearing cheap sandals and a purple scarf for the head piece.

All I needed was a day to do it. Walking around the back yard I needed to find something to use as the stake for the game. The only real option was the wash line pole in the middle of the backyard. Anyone driving by could see it. Unless at night.

The plan was forming but she needed Arthurs help. wrapping herself with chain is one thing but wrapping herself in chain and handcuffs was different entirely. Shaking her head she looks to the pole she needed to think.

Days passed Arthur had no great need to leave for a period of time but I got an idea that may work. I waited for Arthur to finish feeding the livestock. I left a note by the kitchen table with a cold bottle of beer.

Leading out to the deck I sat with a deck of cards, I had organized these were not real tarot cards but if I did my studies correctly I followed the story and read the scene what the fortune tellers speaks of. Remembering it as best I can I watch as my husband steadily walks forward shyly.

“the cards can enlighten your past, clarify your present or prepare you for the future, if you have a question hold it in your mind”

“I am ready” his voice low husky but still unsure

“The Hangedman, you will need to face the consequences of your actions and forgo the illusion of control”

flipping the next card I was surprised Arthur played along with this as well as he did.

“The two of cups, an unbreakable bond is forming all you need is to breach the gap between the two people”

“The Devil, you have some wildness in you, this can be a good thing if you choose it, use this with honesty, assert yourself but make your motives clear”

“Thank you my dear I will surely take your advice”

Arthur stood up walking away I was unsure how Arthur was going to do this, I knew he had read the part of the book that features the most bondage. But it would take a fair while pending. How far my loving husband would go.

Packing up the deck of cards I put my back to the door of the house hoping he would take the bait. Waiting patiently I heard the door open and footsteps behind me.

“I am done for tonight, come back tomorrow”

“Y’know all what you said about the cards seem to make complete sense, coming clearer and clearer”

I turned around feigning a fear as my husband grew closer

“I fell in love as soon as I seen you in town, Lilec and I am willing to do whatever you need to love me”

“Please my friend, you are a good guy and a kind friend, but I fear we will never work I am cursed with loneliness”

Turning back around I could soon feel my husbands warm breathe against my neck as my husband’s hand found my shoulder turn to stand away but his hand grabs my arm. Harshly pushing me against the table.

“Wait don’t do this we can ta ahlphf”

Arthur stuffs a cloth in my mouth wrapping a scarf around my mouth wedging my jaw open to stuff the cloth between my teeth. As my free hand went to remove it Arthur took the hand swiftly binding them behind my back.

“Nmmphf plmmphf nmmphf”

“Don’t worry Lilec I just need you to trust me a little then soon we can be together forever”

Trying to beg through the gag was useless as my voice came out as mumbled grunting. Trying to give my husband a look of pleaing innocence he puts a sack over my head and before stealing a quick squeeze of my chest I growl and shake my chest at him.

“Nmmphf lmmphf mmphf gmm ymmphf hmmlphf!”

Trying to call out for help I felt Arthur pick me up and carry me away. By the fact I could feel the wind in my ear as he carried me told me he was walking long way across the yard.

Ducking into the barn I could tell by the stink of manure it did not detour me from my thoughts, how far would Arthur go with this. The gypsy in the story was subject to a great deal of torment before she caved and submitted to him.

Setting me over his shoulder I could feel Arthur commence to climb making me nervous. I could feel he was balancing me over his shoulder. After this I began to smell hay. Setting me down on a something soft my hands clutching to learn we were in the hay loft.

Looking around the sack I could hear my husband pacing, on the wooden floor.

“How many nights have I went to this fair just for a chance to talk with you”

Looking down I knew he was in character and would interact with me when it was needed. With a sigh I heard him sit on another bale of hay.

“I have been infatuated with you since the first time you and your band of gypsies came rolling through town”

“Plmphf lmmphf mmphf gmm”

Shaking my arms wiggling my shoulders I can tell I am giving my husband a little bit of a show. I hear him stand to walk across the floorboards of the hayloft standing two feet from me. He removes the sack over my head, the loft had only a small work light that nearly blinded me for a second.

My husband was on his knees before me his hands just below my breasts. I could see his gaze infatuated giving them a bit of a shake I exclaim something with my gag all it came out was grumbling.

His hand raises brushing the space between my bosom. To the exposed skin of my collar and neck. His rough hand on my chin and jaw, making me look at him. His eyes are full of lust. I had seen it many times in our marriage. Wiggling myself to arouse him. He shook his head. Standing up I grumbled into the gag.

“Your only interested in me now is cause I kidnapped you”

shaking his head I spoke softly into my gag trying to convince him to come here. He turns around and tells me we will need to lie low here until things calm down. The fair was still too crowded for his liking. Descending the ladder Arthur left me alone. What was he planning?

With nothing else to do, I sat there and struggled to test the bonds, one thing about farm boys, their knots were solid. I test the ropes around my wrists while I could still flail my arms all it did was kink my shoulders in weird directions.

Huffing into her gag she began to squirm hoping Arthur would not take much longer. Unable to tell whether it was squirming in the hayloft that got me excited. Or the fact my husband has me tied down good and tight to the end he could do anything he wants to me and I’d be powerless.

That thought made me tremble. Working as a financial advisor I had a lot of control over what I did. Here I sit, no control at all. My husband able to have his way with me and I’d be defenseless.

My train of thought was disrupted when Arthur leaps back up onto the hayloft making me jump in surprise. Setting himself next to me he looks me over, checking my bonds, giving my bosom a little rub as a precaution he claims.

“It’s clear enough I can take you to my uncle cabin, come on”

hoisting me up I did not like the idea of going down the ladder, but Arthur took a length of rope on a pully and effortlessly we were descending the rope connected with a couple of counterweights and we floated to the ground effortlessly.

Carrying me to the truck Arthur set me in the passenger seat, I had barely noticed the rain outside. I was grateful, Arthur took this into consideration. Taking the truck from house to the barn we pull up to the driveway.

“This is my uncles hunting lodge, a nice romantic place we can set ourselves”

“Nmmphf plmmphf tmmphf mphf bampt!”

Begging my husband did not seem to work, stopping the truck he walks around the front picking me up carrying me as the rain began to pelt my hair, inside the bandana. Nudging the door open, carrying me inside I could see my husband had set candles with soft lights.

“You are soaked from the rain and you were barely in it”

“Plmphf umphf wephf”

“I know poor gypsy, I will have you dried off soon but first you may catch a cold”

“Mhmphf?”

Taking a blanket, he set the blanket around her shoulders wrapping tucking it close around my neck. Setting before me he began to adjust my shirt allowing the neckline to fall a little lower. Until it was just above my bosom, looking up to him whimpering in my gag.

“Those eyes, turn my heart to melt”

“Plmhphf”

Batting my eyelashes at him he set closer to me making me struggle, and squirm pretending to get away from him. I only managed to snuggle up to him squirming into his grasp.

I pretended to be mortified by his advances, but the garments I wore did very little, to dissuade any thought’s of amorous intent. Ravishing my clothes, pulling and prying the clothes off.

I could not believe how much fun this was. Arthur was petrified he was too rough with the tearing of my clothes. Indeed I woke the next morning with a few bruises but nothing terrible. Arthur made it up to me by taking me out to dinner that Saturday night. After dinner we went shopping, found a charming little book store, looking around I found a couple new novels.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent suite continues like that especially
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

the next Part of Story book damsel I hope a few of you guys like this one. let me know what you think.

Arthur

it’s been a good month since our time ravishing the gypsy girl. Time to move on and my sweet wife has been having a rough go of things at work. Coming home stressed out and fed up. During the first week of summer, we organized some time off together. Holly’s coworker Jackie and her hubby had gone on vacation and asked Holly to house sit welcoming us both to use the full of the house from kitchen to the pool and hot tub in the back.

Sadly Holly had not been reading any books with a true damsel in distress scenes that got her excited. However, we had watched a recent Pirate based movie which helped me hatch an idea. Thank god for online shopping I had ordered my wife a costume that matches a Bar wench outfit and I put a couple of beers in the fridge.

buying myself some loose-fitting pajama pants which looked like pirate pants and a loose white shirt and vest. A bandana for my hair I only told my wife things would get a little extreme but she would be safe. Her trusting gaze gave me the courage to proceed I had handed her the costume and told her what she was to do.

The Monday of our week off. She had showered and dressed in her costume. She wore a white chemise below a burgundy bodice with a skirt in front which connected to a green skirt behind. Her hair held back two braids tied behind her neck.

We decided to start our fun around Lunchtime. She had prepared a good lunch of three meat sandwiches. She had set two plates when I came bursting into the room. Wearing my pirates' outfit with two lengths of play rope around my waist acting as a belt.

“Aha hey mates we have found’ er Jenly’s tavern aye this must be young Jenly here aye” I smile growing close rubbing her arm play-acting she backs away

“no, sir... I am Sally a simple barmaid please sir...”

“Oh a ripe un you are ah” rubbing my arm against her again she drew back

“please Captain if you will have a seat I will fetch you mead and if you are hungry I can prepare your lunch?”

“Aye lass mighty hungry... and I am nay the Captain, I am his first mate Mr. Killian”

“Alright Master Killian please seat yourself and I shall tend you”

Sitting down I watch as Holly walks into the kitchen where she had prepared the Lunch wiggling her bottom her skirt flouncing from one side to the other as she did so. Deciding to forgo some of our role play I walk up to her and I grab her by her forearms.

“Now listen, lassie, I am naught in the mood for food, I’m a hankering for something far more sensitive”

“Please, Master Killian I...I”

Raising my hand to her neck I feel her tremble with excitement. I begin to kiss her neck and behind her ear, before she quickly fought my grip and backed away

“leave off here Killian, I am saving myself for marriage please” her begs were pure joy to me as I could see her play-acting. Approaching her

“I have nay the time for a courting and far from the patience of a wedding you come with me now or things get bad for you Miss Sally!”

“Do whatever you will to me but leave my honor intact” I laugh maniacally as I hold her close.

“What honor do wanton barmaids like you have flaunting your parts before our eyes mocking us with your grins and little winks”

I say as my hand begins to rub her abdomen and rub her chest. Making her moan gently whispering begging as I take the sash from my head and tie it between her teeth cleave gagging her.

“Quiet barmaid come along now don’t struggle lass or I’ll have to dump ye in”

Holly’s eyes grew wide as I began to carry her out to the patio making her grumble and thrash.

The back yard was very nice there was a red cedar wood deck with stairs leading down to a small patio where a set of wooden lounge chairs set on the edge of the cement. Leading to a long pool the deep end spreading down to fourteen feet. The shallow end was little more than four feet.

Carrying my pretty hostage out to the lounge chairs I set her down on a lounge chair and I look over her. Her two eyes narrowed in on me breathing heavily her chest rising causing me a little stir. Getting into the character I nod

“I want you my lady Sally but I do not want to force you alright”

“Lmmphf mphf gmphf yuphf buphferiphf pirphiephf”

smiling I rub her cheek raising my hand to her hair I stroke her long thick but soft locks and smile.

“I know you do not think much of me right now but I will return in a little bit I will have something I want to show ye”

Grumbling into her gag she began to toss and turn testing her hands she rolls around on the lounge chair. I walk back up to the deck to prepare a few other little surprises I had in store. My tool kit for this particular experiment would be a dumbbell with fifty pounds of weight. A chain and a pair of anklets.

Setting my items at the edge of the deck I see Holly walking around no longer actively trying to remove her simply walking around the hot tub and pool looking from the water up to me her eyes filled with fear as I approach and wrap my arms around her.

“This was the secret cove I discovered when I was a boy” kneeling I pull a small velvet pouch

“here is where I stashed my coin purse, Sally... I had earned each sent on every raid of a merchant's vessel”

“Hmmphf?”

she spoke into her gag rubbing against me I could see she was still anxious to play as she looked up to me I was able to see she wanted to pick up the pace and speed things up a little I nod.

“I wish you would have waited for me Sally cause now I am forced to ensure you never speak of this place ever again”

“Whuphf?” picking her up I carry her back to the edge of the deck pulling the dress off leaving only her panties on her bottom she shrieked with surprise her eyes wide as I begin to cuff her ankles to the dumbbell. Her eyes grow wide as I pick up the fifty-pound weight in one hand and hoist Holly over my shoulder.

“Easy lass do not wiggle or you’ll topple over”

“whuphf duphf yuph mephf”

Setting her feet down I hold the fifty-pound dumbbell in my left hand looking to Holly as I break character

“I will come in right after you okay don’t be afraid” she looks at me I can see her nervousness nearly shaking in my hand I throw the fifty pounds in my hands supporting Holly was all that kept her from the following fate.

“Forgive me milady”

“Nmmphf plemphf” I set her toes in first lowering her to her ankles before I let her drop into the water with a splash, I watch her thrash and shake. I recall Holly love swimming but I did not know how long she could hold her breath so descending the water.

Swimming up to her I raise my thumb and she nods swimming around squirming by the cascades of bubbles coming around her lips and the cloth I watch her squirm. Struggling vigorously I could see she was all into it screaming into the water and the gag fighting as much as she could.

Little more then a minute passed by her struggles began to faint and the bubbles were slowing seeing her eyes begin to droop a little I decide this is enough. Swimming down to her anklets unlock her left ankle as she started kicking away. Kicking me in the groin I shout inhaling a large burst of water before unlocking the second cuff. She began to kick and squirm to the surface taking as much hair and water through her gag I swam to the top and removed her gag.

“Unhand me Killian if will kill me then do it!”

Snapping she looks angrily at me I shake my head

“forgive me milady I fear you have me mistaken I am Lieutenant Thatcher from Her Magisties marines” her eyebrows lower with disbelief

“they had Marines back then”

Crawling towards the shallow end closest to the stairs I lay her head on the top step and lean forward kissing her now chlorine covered neck. While I hate the taste and the smell I hoist her up and set her on a towel. Drying her off she looks to me as I rub the towel over her neck and arms.

“Would it not be easier if I disrobed?” looking over her form I nod

“I suppose it would”

Loosening her corset I was able to pull it down over her bottom and around her legs. Pulling her shirt over her head and down her back revealing her natural beauty I take a fresh warm towel to dry her chest and stomach.

Falling back on the towel we made love there on the towel next to the pool and twice in the hot tub. When we finished we had sat down at the kitchen table wearing only towels around ourselves Holly set on my lap as we ate our lunch and drank a beer each.

“Honey... Before the week is over I would like to try a different scenario” my eyebrows lowered as I chewed looking straight forward before I look up to my wife “what is it, love?”

“How would you feel about the one being tied up?”
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This was pretty cute! Can’t wait for the next part
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Glad you like it. I am sorry to have kept the next part so long. I have been struggling to stay in a creative mood to keep this story going but alas the final chapter it here I hope you all like it.

Holly

the Week came and My Husband and I spent all the time we could together from grocery shopping to lounging in the hot tub. Felt like one of the greatest weekends since our honeymoon. When I began to think,

Arthur had shown me great pleasure and joy each time we played our little game and he would tie me up. Maybe it was time I returned the favor. I did not read any books with great fascinating DID or bondage in it. But I did see Arthur watching tv one night.

A commercial came on for a show about gladiators. The actors were all large beefy men and one thing in particular. They were chained up in various ways. I wonder how Arthur would look all trussed up like them.

Going through internet costume stores I had trouble finding an outfit designed for men his size. And one that had an adult appeal to it. Downright impossible.

Not discouraged yet. I decided on a different approach. Looking up men’s lingerie I found a cute little Faux leather thong which would be a good size for my husband. Ordering it with express shipping. I received it within two days. Deciding it would be a little tight but I could live with it.

Going into our toy box I grab a set of leather padded cuffs with a small chain woven between the two hooks. Thinking next was my costume, Arthur was to be Gladiator my champion I should likely dress the part as well. I decided I would surprise my Husband on Friday when he came home from picking up dinner.

Friday comes.

7'o clock at night. I had turned off all the electrical lights and lit a dozen candles. Leaving Arthur to wonder what was going on. He is a large man but rather quiet while he walks. It was by a slight creak in the floor did I realize he was in the kitchen. Reading my note. Smiling gleefully I heard him give a nervous cough before I heard him walk into the living room. Where the next part of my game would commence.

I slip into the kitchen taking the supper he had brought home and put it on a piece of china I had snuck from home. Setting all the warm chicken wings on this plate I grabbed a bowl full of fruits and vegetables I had prepared from the fridge. Setting it in the dining room table. I grab a glass of wine. Time to begin.

Arthur stands nervous and uncomfortable in his fake leather thong which was a few sizes too small. Suppressing a giggle I take a deep breath and approach.

“You arrived, good” he quickly turned to look at me his face contorted with discomfort. I will make this up to him much later “be silent” I command cutting off any words he could speak.

“But how is this... a gladiator stands in my presence the Champion of Edea no less-“ I rub his arm feeling the toned muscles tense with unease. “-a Gladiator believed forged from the flames of gods, and you stand before unrestrained... what are those masters of yours thinking”

I begin to kiss his neck running my lips up to his hear I hope to feel his tension lessen to no avail. Shaking my head I drawback.

“If you are to please me, I must first know I am safe you will do no harm to me”

“I am a slave, what harm could I do to you?”

“A slave in name only look at you not even a collar around your neck to symbolize your place,” I say taking the cuffs from my hiding place I turn to face him.

“Hold out your hands Gladiator” he did so without much reluctance. Binding his wrists with the leather pad I smile as I lock them into place.

“Now we can proceed with my safety at peace” he nods taking the chain between the cuffs I guide him from the living room to the dining room. Where our meal is ready he looks to the food then to me curiously.

We had not dived much into food-play in our sessions. This would definitely be something different. I sit down at the table and look up to him who remains standing.

“On your knees” he sets on his knees looking curiously from me to the table and I begin to eat. Biting into the chicken first I made an exasperated effort to make it taste heavenly.

“Oh this Chicken is fantastic, it must’ve been a tribute for the gods”

I could feel my husband's intensity grow. Usually, he is not one to let things get between him and food. Working hard on the farm day in and day out he kept a hardy appetite. I could tell this may backfire on me.

“Here you are my slave... cannot have the cities champion starving before his next fight” Arthur began to peck at the salad first I did not give him utensils because I wanted to see how he would look. Dressed like a savage and now eating like a barbarian.

I smile as he looks up to me finishing one of the chicken wings the sauce smearing his cheek I found myself giggling over appearance. I would not have guessed my husband who was usually so stoic and or reserved looked like a true barbarian. Feeding him more he did not grumble or growl as he ate simply a bit and chewed.

Finishing dinner the sauce was smeared over his face I could not keep myself from smiling.

“All right Gladiator your fed now you must be cleaned before you can even touch my feet. Stay on your knees and close your eyes I shall send one of my girls to tend you” standing up I walk away my husband followed me for a short while with his gaze.

Removing my dress down to a pair of loose-fitting lingerie I smile pulling a glass of wine. I knew he did not care for it but I figured he would try it for me. Smiling I approach with a scarf in my left hand.

Wrapping the scarf over his eyes Arthur tensed enormously as I blindfolded him. Placing a gentle hand on his shoulder I smiled.

“As ease great warrior... I will not hurt you... I am to clean you drink this it will comfort you” I help him sip a few drinks of wine before drawing back I set the glass down I can tell he does not like it from the way his mouth was yaking. I set the glass down and stand him up.

“Settle champion I cannot harm you” rubbing his arms I smile massaging his arms telling how big and strong he is. Funnily enough, he began to blush below the blindfold I walk him to a bedroom where I remove his bottoms revealing him in full viewing glory.

“Uhm the Domina has always said you had the body of a god now I can see why” he began to swallow nervously turning to me the blindfold in its place.

“Who are you if not the domina?” smiling I run my hands into a bowl of warm soapy water that I was prepping and smile.

“But a house slave used for the domina’s service not often I have the chance to see a specimen like you up close stay there I will bath you” taking a cloth I ran it over my husband's body. The water trickles down his form I wash and scrub the sauce from his cheeks before taking a dry warm towel and rub his skin drying him off.

“Wait please I wish to see you” smiling I stand on my tiptoes and begin to kiss his chin and jaw. Stepping back I light two candles in the small room for the only light. To add to our mood.

“You will, just patience... I have watched you train many times great gladiator when the sun glistens off your sweat I am drawn to you... as I lay in bed I yearn for you” I speak as I draw him closer to the bed sitting him down I bring my hands to his now clean face kissing him gently at first I remove his blindfold and allow him to adjust to the dimness.

“My god you are” pressing my finger to his lips I smile wrapping my arm around his side I part his lips welcoming him with a loving embrace.

“Stay quiet for me champion we do not wish Domina to hear us” I speak as I bring myself on top of him running my hands over his torso I began to kiss and taste his flesh before I go further below his belt where his sword remains at the ready.

Pleasuring ourselves that night felt like an earthquake shuck the room thank goodness Arthur's hands were tied or Jackie's guest bedroom would be destroyed.

When Jackie had returned. I asked if all was as it should be when she only replied she was half expecting the house to be totally destroyed but she did ask why some rope had been left by the pool. Arthur and I had an embarrassing chuckle over this one.

Please let me know what you think
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic