Oceanic Trap. M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oceanic Trap. M/M

Post by jdpeter »

Things to say before the story:

English is not my first language and i wrote this story on my phone. I don't have a laptop. This story involves mild humilliation,feet and is unwilling bondage.

Tyler loved to come to this beach on his vacations. This was a perfect beach to swim deep and not being afraid to get lost in open ocean. Tyler loved to go deep and pass the waves. He was a 22 year old guy,with green eyes a dirty blond hair. Wearing his blue trunks and googles he was ready to get deep. He was also wearing a lycra light blue under his trunks. He swum for a long time. He was not aware that he would be in deep trouble.....

Tyler swam as far as he could from the shore. There were 2 or three small yatches that he wanted to see closer. It was not usual to see this fancy ships on this beach. One of them had parts in red and it called his attention. He didn't see the trap he was heading to.
The googles helped him to see better under the sea. But from time to time the view turned blurry. This happened at the worst time....
Tyler didn't see that there was swimmind toward a net . He was inside the net now,all tangled . It was more like soccer net. He wasn't able to swim well anymore. He couldn't get out of it and was loosing his breath

(On the boat)

Mark was having a beer on the boat. He had tied several nets to try to catch big fishes. He didn'think he would get any. He was surprised when he heard one bell alarming that he got something. Mark ran to 8the side of the boat and lifted the net with a pole he turned. The surprise was big. There was a guy on his net.

"Swimming on deep water... not recommended ya know?" He teased

Tyler took the joke easily. "I didn't see your net. Almost drowned there. Thanks for saving me!"

"Not a problem. You are the catch of the day" Mark said as he lowered Tyler to the floor of the boat. Still tangled on the net.

Tyler tried to get out. But it was impossible. "A little help here...."

"Not a chance man. No one told you not to get close to private boats?" Mark got a knife,cut a section of the net just to get Tyler's hand. With a rope he tied Tyler's hands on the back.

"Dude, what is this"

"I told you. You are the catch of the day. Now stay put in that net. I want to take this boat to some place where I can have my way with you. You can scream all you want. The good thing about the ocean is the sound"

Mark lifted the ancor from the boat and started driving it to safer waters.

Tyler was in big trouble. The rope around his hands was tied tight and the net was still tangled around his body. What were the plans this guy had for him....... ?
Last edited by jdpeter 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Great conceptual story [mention]jdpeter[/mention]. I remember the first time I saw the Durand Durand video Rio as a kid, one of the band members is tangled in a web on the beach...I always thought that was so hot and wanted that to happen to me. I look forward to seeing what happens to Tyler next!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good start [mention]jdpeter[/mention] . Nets are an excellent device. I also like the idea of short chapters. Perfect for writing on a phone. More please.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Fun format and starting point. Hope this one turns out to be a TUG boat ! ( easy one :lol: )
Excellent idea, keep it coming.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

I did an update on the first post on this section.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jdpeter[/mention] Welcome on board, Peter!
It's nice to see you finally posting.

Looking forward to the continuation of this.
Keep it up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Hot start mate :) nice work and while your English isn’t perfect it’s still much better than a lot of native speakers I know. And HEAPS better than my attempt at any language other than English. :)
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Nice start! Keep going on!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I hope you'll continue this soon!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Tyler was stroggling in the net while Mark was taking the boat to a better place. The sun was on him and he was tired of fighting the ropen. Then the boat stopped.

Tyler heard Mark's steps gatting closer. The n he sart being bulled by the net. He was taken to the side of the boat. He wasn't able to get out of the net. Worse now that his hands were tied. Then Tyler was lifted by mark to the side of the boat. He was able to see where they were, but they were nowhere.

"Ok now you know there is no safe escape, you are mine now...." Mark said while holding tyler.

Withe the knife he had he cutteed away all the net. Now Tyler had just tied the hands. Mark sat on the floor behind Tylers and hel him with his legs. Then started rubbing Tyler while handgagging him. Tyler struggled on his grip. His hair was being messed. He felt helpless all though he was not fully restrained.

"You have nice body. I think this was a lucky catch! "

" mmmmmfucknnnnn ummmm"

" Common You are kond of enjoying this..... Unvoluntarily..."

Tyler felt hummilliated as his captor noticed his bulge.

His eyes widen as Mark staryed removing. Tyler's trunk. Being left on his tight lycra underwear. The hand gag was realeased and Mark stood up.
Tyler moved away from him and scrouched to the wall flexing his knees. Like the only protection he had.

Mark came back with some extra ropes. He grabbed one of Tyler's feet and tied it. Then with the rest of the rope he tied it to the other ankle. His feet were tied crossed. Mark helped Tyler stand up. And he was standin he was pushed easily by mark to the floor.

"Heyyy! What was that for?"

" i am testing your balance. With your feet tied crossed. Jumping around will be difficult"

Then Mark grabbed Tyler and was put on his shoulder. Tyler didnt even struggle at this point. He didn't want to fall. Mark was taking him to the inside room in the yatch.

What was going to happen to him? He was feeling so helpless.....

To be continued
kidnapplz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapplz »

Love it. Think it's great.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Awesome continuation. Already looking forward to part 3!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Mark took Tyler to a confy room. It had bed a nice desk a small kotchen and even a shower. There was water sustem to bath while in long trips. For Tyler, Mark seem to be someone economically good.

Mark threw Tyler on the bed and went around the room. Tyler struggled hoping the knots will get loose. "Common, let me go. I was just checking the boats arou the beach....." Tyler said.
"You know, this is not for getting close to my boat. You got to the wrong boat. From time to time I like to play with guys whith good body.... And well you got on my net. Aha! Here it is." Mark said as he found what he was looking for

He grabed a thick ballgag matching the light blue of Tyler's lycra. He pinned Tyler to the bed while trying to gag him. Not an easy task. Tyler moved a lot and the mouth was shot. Finally Mark sat on top of Tyler's chest, held his nose and as he opened his mouth the ballgag went in. The it was secured on his neck. "There, now i dont have to hear you complains, your muffles are better" he said while messing Tyler's hair.

Then he got off Tyler's chest and started checking his catch. He touche Tyler all over. Staryed by the chest. Felt the smooth skin. Then he rubbed Tyler's nipples. Squeezed a little. He noticed an arousal on his captive. Tyler moaned while his captor checked him. He should jave been more carefull, falling in that net was a big mistake. Tyler felt so umcomfortable as Mark's hands got to his abdomen an closer to his crotch.

Mark got some libricant and put them on his hands. Then he lift Tyler's lycra and rubbed his dick with the lotion. " You are smooth in there too" he teased. Tyler just layed down feeling as his erection increased. He wasn't able to get loose. Mark had him where he wanted.

Mark rubbed also the legs and checked Tyler's feet. He passed the lotion all over his capture. Legs, feet, abdomen, chest. With all the moaning Tyler was drooling on his gag.

"Well, I need to take this bout to another area. I prefer to be safe on keeping ya. Ill take us some other place. Ill get back in an hour. You stay there"

Tyler struggled as his capptor returned to the deck. He needed to find a way to escape.....
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great continuation. Glad you didn't abandon the story and hope you will post the next chapter soon!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks Trickster. I will try to continue soon. I appreaciate that you like it.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Tyler was laying on the bed for a while. His captor said he would return soon. Tyler was glad and concerned at the same time. He was in the middle of the oceanand tied up inside a yatch.

Then he realized that the clouds were turning gray. The window was small but he noticed the change on the weather. Also the boat was moving more than regular.

Mark came down the room running. His confidence had disappeared. "Well I did what i could to take this bout away from the storm but we are hesding to it." Tyler moaned in terror. He had never been on a sityation like this.
Mark continued....
"I will need your help. If you want to survive you need to cooperate. I'll untie you and you will do as i tell you. I need your help to survive this storm"

Tyler was untied. Tyler rubbed the parts where the ropes haveleft marks. Took off his gag and cleaned his face on the tube. "I guess there is no other option...." There was no time for negotiation. He ran to the deck. Barefoot as he wasit was not easy tto run. The rain was heavy he got again soaking wet. Good thing he was shirtless.

Mark got his hsnds on the rudder and started shouting commands. "I NEED YOU TO RELEASE THE SAILS AND I NEED IT FAST. CLIMB TO WERE THE KNOTS ARE TIED"
Tyler was able to hear and did as commanded. The sails were tied in three sections of the boat. The urgency of the situation gave him strength to take the action. He felt flexible enoght to jump and release the sails . not having his trunks on and being only on a lycra was an advantage. Like a monkey he climbed to where the knots were tied. Then climbed down and went to the next knot.

The sails were ready. Now it was the wind and the direction of the boat that could help the survive this. Tyler held to one post as he felt the storm get stronger. With sails free the movement of the boat increased.

Mark handled the ruddle as an expert. Tyler came handy now with the sails free. He managed to take theboat in the wayout the the storm.

The weather started to get better. Less wind and the rain lowered the intensity. Mark was glad the boat was safe now.
He saw Tyler still scared from what just happened. Tyler had never been on a boat and wasnot aware they were safe now. Excellent.

Tyler noticed the boat was more stable. He released the grip from the post he was holding. He was glad to be alive. Then he looked at the ruddle and didn't see Mark. Uh oh... The thrus was over. Right away his arms were grabbed and he was held. Mark grabed some rope and tied his hands crossed behind his back.
" Hey! I helped you! What are ymmmmmmmhhhhp"
"This was an emergency and you did help me. It doesn't mean I'll let you go. You are still my cach." Mark said, as he secured Tyler again. Then he grabbed Tyler's feet and tied them together. Tyler felt so bad after helping whith the storm he was caught again. He wouldn't heve been able to escape from the boat anyway.....

Mark tied a rope around Tyler's chest. He was lifted and with that rope he was hung. "Now that i have you on display again, I'll play more with you. I bet you feel awfull.... I love your situation" Mark was touching Tyler's face as he was being mocked.

The storm had passed for the boat but he was again in trouble. Mark still had plans for his boy.....

To be continued
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Welcome back. I was so excited to see the continuation of this story. Was definitely worth the wait. Hope you'll write and post more soon.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks Trickster.

I apreciste your comments. I will try to post soon
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Awesome. I hope so because I really am enjoying this story!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Tyler always wished to sail on a boat. He imagined living on a boat and the sea being his home. He learned to swim and fish. Now his dream was a nightmare an his situation was bad. His recapture was a bad joke. He had helped ssurviving a storm, but right after he was tied again.

He was wearing a tight lycra. Mark had decided to change him to a color that marched his eyes. Green.
A cleave was used as a gag. Making him bite ite. He could still talk or complain. Ask for help. In the middle of the ocean this wouldn't be of any help. He was laying face down on the bed. Mark was bringing some toys to use on him. Tyler heard him walking around the boat.

"Sorry to make you wait. I was looking for my camara and its base. I got some plans for ya. So ill have some fun with you and we will post it around. Im sure some one will like to have fun with you"

Tyler just stared at Mark as he was preparing the cam. A bag was put on the floor while his captored prepared the show.

Mark turned on the video and tarted talking outloud to no one. "You know what happens to guys who get on boats whothout invitation? Well if they are capturedthey end up like him" he moved and the camara was on Tyler. Tyler stared at the cam and struggled. Then Mark sat on the bed and held him. Lifting him just to show his chest at tje camara. Then he released Tyler from the postion buy kept his handson his back. Messed whi his hair and slapped Tyler's chick.

Tyler was the proud type. Struggling all the time. Mark took out a bottle from the bag. It was a just gel. He sat on the bet and put Tyler between his legs and layed on his chest. He started rubbing him. Abdomenn and chest. Some teasing over his crotch. It was humilliating he was getting aroused. Mark but gel on his hands ans rubbed Tylers chest with it. His niples turned like rock due to the cold sensation. mark took advantage of these to pinch them with the fingers.

Tyler's gag was removed. But he was handgagged while being rubbed. Tis continued some more minutes.. He wouldnt be able to control his arousal but by luck Mark stopped. Then turned off the camara. Put a rag inside Tyler's moth and secured with the scarf.

"Will continue the naked part of the video later. Ill shave you down there. Geez you are a little hdiry there. Ill go for a cigarette znd get back. Rest a litlle."

Tyler stayed tied. Moaning as mark went upstairs. The sound of the sea was no comfort. The knots were still to tight. And the worst was to come....
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So nice to see that this story is still ungoing. I really like the unique atmosphere of this story with small, confined setting surrounded by the vast sea.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to see more of your work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I was really glad when I saw you updated the story and I loved the update itself! Hope you will continue it soon!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks for the comments. I apreciate.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Mark had taken a long time to get back. Tyler had struggled for a long time. As time passed he was able to losen some knots. Wass still unsure. He managed to free his hands.

This was great but he had to be fast. He ungagged himself and untied his feet. Luck was coming. Tyler walked to tje top of the yatch slowly being carefull not go make any sound. His trunks couldn' be found on the room so he was wearing just the green lycra his captor had made him wear. He rubbed his wrists. Asit had been a long time whit ropes. He saw Mark talking on a satellite phone. But hide from his sight.

What was he thinking? He just got free from the ropes but know was on the boat in the middle of the ocean. And when Mark saw him he would suffer consequences. What to do? Mark was still distracted. Tyler had no other option but to turn the tables on Mark. So he had to get him by surprise. He ran to get some ropes from the room to be prepared. Came back up an hid while checking on Marck. He just need to be takled and choked until fall sleep. Easy! Hell no! But was the only option. He left the ropes next to some bottles on the floor.

He aproached Mark slowly. Silently. Then jumped on him. The satelite phone felt to the floor. And Mark screamed as he was tackled. They struggled on the floor. "I.... Got carried.... Away on.... the call" Tyler had the element of surprise in favor. He sat on Marks belly an held him to the ground. The grabbad one of the arms to the floor up mark's head. He stared at Mark sight in a defiant way. He needed to win this fight.

Mark was able to roll and gave his back to Tyler. Error!
Tyler gat one of his arms around his neck and put Mark on a half naked choke. He hooked his les behind Mark' knees. He was winning. He just needed Mark to fall sleep.

Then all turned bad. Frome nowehere, Mark gained strength and rolled his boddy up. Breakong the choke. Then he punched Tyler on the belly. Tyler layed there holding his abdomen where he was punched.

Mark saw the ropes next to the bottles. He went to grab them while Tyler layed complaining. "You know.... You just geve me the best excuse to do to you what i am going to do. You thought you could turn the tables? Not a chance!! He tied Tyler's hands to the back while he was sayin this. He did it tighter than before. Tyler felt so defeated. His plan had failed.

The Mark took off Tyler's lycra to humilliate him more. Tyler just complained whith the expresions. He was to proud to talk. Mark had a grin while doing this. Tyler was naked now sitting on the top of the boat. His feet were also tied and he was sit next to a post. He was so vulnerable.

"As i said before im gonna remove that hair from your balls. An prepare you for the camera session" Mark brought an electronick shaver. Rubbed Tyler's dick a little to make him hard. His balls were shaved un no time. "Now im going for the cam again and you are going to stay put. You wont try to escape again or ill fuck that ass of yours, understood? " Tyler noded.

Things were about to turn worst for him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic