The Domination of Danielle (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Domination of Danielle (F/F)

Post by LunaDog »

When I first joined this forum, a couple of months ago now, the first person who welcomed me and posted a reply on one of my stories was [mention]Ak610[/mention] Then he invited me to join him in acting out some “role-play” scenarios. It took some time for us to get going, because of my “advanced” years and lack of knowledge of much of the modern technology, I’m somebody who grew up with phones with a dial you had to rotate for the numbers, and, black and white T.V.s with only three channels that you had to press a button on the set itself to change between them! Blimey, I’m even old enough that England have won the Football World Cup in my lifetime! And I’d never even heard of Discord, let alone knew how to use it!

But thankfully he was patient, and he needed to be with the amount of “rookie” mistakes I kept making, but he didn’t give up on me. Thank you once again for that Ak. And it’s been well worth it because I’ve enjoyed it FAR more than I thought I would, we make a good team together, yes it’s been great fun.

Ak prefers to take the male “captive” role, and as I said to him, it’s a bit like a cricket match, where one Captain WANTS to bowl first, and the other WANTS to bat, in other words making the coin toss totally irrelevant, because I like and prefer being the female “Mistress.”

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen is the continuation, with his full and kind consent, of one of those scenarios. With much of this first part being a “summary” of said scenario.

THE DOMINATION OF DANIELLE.

Kim Holland shuddered as she heard the front door open, somebody enter the house and then the door close again. A cold feeling of fear passed through her body, for she knew that person was her landlady, Danielle Miller. For you see this was no ordinary landlady and lodger relationship, far from it. Not long after Danielle had arrived home her sexy voice rang out from her bedroom, “in here now!” Kim put down her book and proceeded to answer the other woman’s summons, knowing a long night of bondage sex, where SHE would be the submissive one, lay ahead of her. For Danielle was completely selfish, cruel and heartless, Kim just knew that her own needs, desires or even pleasure would not feature at all in her tormentor’s mind. This would be ALL about Danielle satisfying her lustful dark sexual desires, with NO thought given towards Kim’s welfare, and even less mercy. You see, unfortunately the fates had conspired to deliver Kim FULLY into the power and control of her evil “housemate.” She now effectively existed purely as Danielle’s sex slave, her plaything, her toy. Danielle had COMPLETE ownership of Kim’s body, mind, heart and pussy!

Kim had first heard the name Danielle Miller about a year beforehand, when her then fiancée, later her husband, James Holland, had come home from work one day telling her that a new secretary had started work that day. And singing her praises, of just how efficient and organised she was. However, something he neglected to mention was how utterly gorgeous and stunningly sexy his new assistant was. For while Kim was a beautiful woman herself, she couldn’t compare to the absolute sexual allure of Danielle. Not that James strayed, while he was fully aware of Danielle’s considerable appeal, he never betrayed Kim, and kept his hands to himself at work. He had EVERY intention of becoming a good and faithful husband to her.

Life was very rosy for Kim and James at this time of their young lives. James was in a VERY senior position at G4 International, the major company where he worked, in fact the only rung above him was occupied by THE bosses, and accordingly he was on a very good salary. And he was on the verge on landing an extremely lucrative contract, he would shortly be attending a prestigious conference where he was due to give a presentation that would almost certainly “seal” the deal, as it were.

So, it was quite a shock to Kim when James had returned home from said conference in a shattered state, telling his fiancée in a tearful condition that it had all gone SO wrong, and that G4’s major rivals, Staunton & Stephens, had been awarded this contract instead. He refused to go any further, not really explaining why. But he DID tell her that he feared for his job.

Well, he didn’t get the sack. For, as he informed Kim, Danielle had resigned from the company, having in a letter to James’s bosses taken full responsibility for the debacle, accepting that it was all HER fault. And naturally because of this, and why wouldn’t she, such an act made Kim very grateful towards Danielle, who appeared to have “fallen on her sword” in order to protect Kim’s Gentleman.

But, of course, Kim didn’t know the FULL story, and James wasn’t about to tell her. Danielle was indeed FULLY responsible for the loss of the deal, and in an absolutely direct manner. For Michael Staunton, one of the owners and bosses of G4’s rivals was her uncle. She’d taken the job under James as a “plant,” as his trusted secretary she’d supplied her uncle with ALL of the detail of James’s presentation, and she’d been the one who prevented him from attending. How had she done that? By handcuffing him to his hotel bed, dressing him in stockings and then shagging him ALL afternoon until she received the call that the deed was done, and the contract won by Staunton & Stephens. When she’d released one of James’s arms from bondage, left the key with him and then simply walked out on him.

Not before she’d taken several snaps of him in bondage and dressed in those stockings of course. These she used to blackmail the poor man into becoming her sex slave and ordering him to surrender to her extreme sexual desires at ANY time of her choosing. She soon had him TOTALLY under her control, because the unfortunate man was somebody who DID enjoy being helpless in the control of a “Mistress,” a word that could have been invented for the cruel and VERY sexy Danielle. As James prepared for what should be the happiest day of his life, his wedding day to Kim, Danielle ordered him to report to her on the very next day, fully knowing it would cause problems for him, threatening to attend the wedding itself, and drop THOSE snaps in front of Kim’s parents! And he KNEW that she’d do it!

And the irony is that as Danielle tightened her complete grip on her husband, Kim thought the world of his “Mistress.” For some reason Kim believed that Danielle was a timid and fearful creature, who needed to be “brought” out of herself. She even joked, as James and herself discussed the subject of women who occupied the position of a Dominatrix, that she thought that if Danielle tried to become one, she’d probably find herself tied up by the very man she was supposed to dominate! A very quiet James knew differently of course.

Like a lot of newly wed young wives, Kim thought it her unofficial “job” in life to couple-up every single person she knew, so for their first “dinner-party” as a married couple, Kim suggested, to James’s horror as you can well imagine, inviting Danielle. Together with a real nerd at G4, a bloke called Vince. Who James knew wouldn’t stand a chance with the sexy Danielle. But, Kim insisted.

A petrified James opened the door that evening and Danielle’s attire did nothing to dampen his fear. For she was dressed to kill, looking STUNNING in a very sexy leather outfit, with sheer nylon covering her legs naturally. But she basically left James alone, not saying anything to Kim as he had been SO scared at the prospect of her doing so. No, her target this night was the unfortunate Vince, who as James knew SO well, she despised. But she “led him on” to the degree where he thought he was “in” and he’d pulled! And to Kim’s utter delight, remember she was attempting to “match-make,” they left arm in arm.

James of course, KNEW that Vince was heading for trouble with a capital “T” but the cocky idiot paid no heed to his warnings. Back at his place, Vince soon found himself tied securely, and when Danielle tied somebody up that meant very SECURELY, to his own bed. When, having told him just what she REALLY thought of him, Danielle simply left him in that state. ( Which did allow Ak610 and myself to enjoy a little “subplot” as Vince’s ugly Hispanic maid finds him there in the morning and helps herself to some sexual action at her bound employer’s expense! )

Now things started to “come to a head” as Danielle ordered James to attend her on a day that he had a very important meeting with his boss. Which he missed of course, so this time he DID lose his job. And so, to add insult to injury, Danielle, at basically the same level HE had been at within G4 offered him a job working for her. The prospect naturally horrified him, but with Kim now pregnant and begging him to take it, he reluctantly accepted.

And this led to an unexpected consequence. For as part of a routine family background check, Danielle discovered that James’s great grandfather had been a Canadian who’d joined the British Royal Air Force during the war. And had done so serving with great distinction, becoming a Wing Commander and leading a force called 633 Squadron on a costly, but ultimately successful raid, on a factory producing rocket fuel located in a Norwegian Fjord.

However just before that, James’s ancestor, named Roy Grant, had completed a single aircraft raid to bomb the Gestapo headquarters in the town of Bergen. Killing EVERYBODY inside, including somebody whose memory Danielle utterly worshipped. Her great grandmother, Clara von Clausewitz.

Clara had been a female officer in Hitler’s S.S. it’s where Danielle had inherited her cruelty from. She even had a replica of Clara’s uniform made. And, when Clara seduced an English racing driver, who drove for the German Mercedes Grand Prix at the final German Grand Prix just before the war in the Summer of 1939 which he won, by drugging him and tying him to her bed, Danielle’s grandmother was conceived.

Clara had been in the process of torturing a captured Norwegian resistance commander when she was killed, it was to stop that interrogation that Grant had undertaken the mission in the first place. And so, as far as Danielle was concerned James’s great grandfather had MURDERED her beloved Clara. As she couldn’t extract her revenge directly on Grant who was already dead by now, she decided to kill James instead. So, in typical Danielle fashion, she did so in a gruesome and extremely painful manner. Wearing her replica S.S. uniform she bound James in a standing position, and literally “pegged” him to death. Using NO lubrication, it took over two hours, all of that time spent in absolute agony, for the unfortunate man’s heart to finally fail, and mercifully release him from her torment. When, shattered herself by now, Danielle muttered, “at last Clara, the debt to you has been paid!”

Danielle now covered her tracks. By thoroughly cleaning everything as best she could, then placing James in his car, and pushing it into a river making it look the best she could as an accident. It wasn’t until a couple of months later that the car was found, and some real incompetence by the leading Police investigating officer, meant that Danielle TOTALLY escaped justice for this crime of murder.

Meanwhile for poor Kim things just went from bad to worse. The stress of James’s dis-appearance and then his death proved to be too much for her and she suffered a miscarriage, losing her child as well as her husband. And then another blow, James had let his life assurance payments lapse, and so the policy had become invalid. With no income Kim couldn’t continue to pay the mortgage on their house, so was served notice of re-possession.

Still naively believing that Danielle was a decent, honest person and a good friend to her, at James’s funeral a tearful Kim asked James’s killer if she could live with her. And Danielle accepted, all too readily. For the evil woman had decided that she quite fancied the idea of having a female slave for a change. Having TOTALLY dominated the husband, Danielle now planned to completely dominate his grieving widow too!

And this is the point where Ak610 and I finished this particular scenario in our role-play. I suggested carrying on the tale, as my first attempt at an F/F story here, and he, as normal, graciously agreed to let me have a go using our characters. Remember ALL of the above is as much HIS work as it is mine. Although I played her role, because she spent most of her time interacting with James not Danielle, Kim was Ak’s creation and not mine, for example. As for that Summer of 1939 and Clara von Clausewitz capturing the English Mercedes driver, if you’re interested check out the other thread I’ve just posted called “In Captivity to Clara.” It’s something I wrote a few years ago and explains the events of that Grand Prix, and what happened to its victor, whilst utterly helpless in the hands of the S.S. woman. Incidentally, the name Roy Grant, the R.A.F. unit numbered 633 Squadron and the described attacks in the fjord and on the Gestapo H.Q. all come from the 1964 war movie simply entitled “633 Squadron.”
Last edited by LunaDog 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago When I first joined this forum, a couple of months ago now, the first person who welcomed me and posted a reply on one of my stories was @Ak610 Then he invited me to join him in acting out some “role-play” scenarios. It took some time for us to get going, because of my “advanced” years and lack of knowledge of much of the modern technology, I’m somebody who grew up with phones with a dial you had to rotate for the numbers, and, black and white T.V.s with only three channels that you had to press a button on the set itself to change between them! Blimey, I’m even old enough that England have won the Football World Cup in my lifetime! And I’d never even heard of Discord, let alone knew how to use it!

But thankfully he was patient, and he needed to be with the amount of “rookie” mistakes I kept making, but he didn’t give up on me. Thank you once again for that Ak. And it’s been well worth it because I’ve enjoyed it FAR more than I thought I would, we make a good team together, yes it’s been great fun.

Ak prefers to take the male “captive” role, and as I said to him, it’s a bit like a cricket match, where one Captain WANTS to bowl first, and the other WANTS to bat, in other words making the coin toss totally irrelevant, because I like and prefer being the female “Mistress.”

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen is the continuation, with his full and kind consent, of one of those scenarios. With much of this first part being a “summary” of said scenario.

THE DOMINATION OF DANIELLE.

Kim Holland shuddered as she heard the front door open, somebody enter the house and then the door close again. A cold feeling of fear passed through her body, for she knew that person was her landlady, Danielle Miller. For you see this was no ordinary landlady and lodger relationship, far from it. Not long after Danielle had arrived home her sexy voice rang out from her bedroom, “in here now!” Kim put down her book and proceeded to answer the other woman’s summons, knowing a long night of bondage sex, where SHE would be the submissive one, lay ahead of her. For Danielle was completely selfish, cruel and heartless, Kim just knew that her own needs, desires or even pleasure would not feature at all in her tormentor’s mind. This would be ALL about Danielle satisfying her lustful dark sexual desires, with NO thought given towards Kim’s welfare, and even less mercy. You see, unfortunately the fates had conspired to deliver Kim FULLY into the power and control of her evil “housemate.” She now effectively existed purely as Danielle’s sex slave, her plaything, her toy. Danielle had COMPLETE ownership of Kim’s body, mind, heart and pussy!

Kim had first heard the name Danielle Miller about a year beforehand, when her then fiancée, later her husband, James Holland, had come home from work one day telling her that a new secretary had started work that day. And singing her praises, of just how efficient and organised she was. However, something he neglected to mention was how utterly gorgeous and stunningly sexy his new assistant was. For while Kim was a beautiful woman herself, she couldn’t compare to the absolute sexual allure of Danielle. Not that James strayed, while he was fully aware of Danielle’s considerable appeal, he never betrayed Kim, and kept his hands to himself at work. He had EVERY intention of becoming a good and faithful husband to her.

Life was very rosy for Kim and James at this time of their young lives. James was in a VERY senior position at G4 International, the major company where he worked, in fact the only rung above him was occupied by THE bosses, and accordingly he was on a very good salary. And he was on the verge on landing an extremely lucrative contract, he would shortly be attending a prestigious conference where he was due to give a presentation that would almost certainly “seal” the deal, as it were.

So, it was quite a shock to Kim when James had returned home from said conference in a shattered state, telling his fiancée in a tearful condition that it had all gone SO wrong, and that G4’s major rivals, Staunton & Stephens, had been awarded this contract instead. He refused to go any further, not really explaining why. But he DID tell her that he feared for his job.

Well, he didn’t get the sack. For, as he informed Kim, Danielle had resigned from the company, having in a letter to James’s bosses taken full responsibility for the debacle, accepting that it was all HER fault. And naturally because of this, and why wouldn’t she, such an act made Kim very grateful towards Danielle, who appeared to have “fallen on her sword” in order to protect Kim’s Gentleman.

But, of course, Kim didn’t know the FULL story, and James wasn’t about to tell her. Danielle was indeed FULLY responsible for the loss of the deal, and in an absolutely direct manner. For Michael Staunton, one of the owners and bosses of G4’s rivals was her uncle. She’d taken the job under James as a “plant,” as his trusted secretary she’d supplied her uncle with ALL of the detail of James’s presentation, and she’d been the one who prevented him from attending. How had she done that? By handcuffing him to his hotel bed, dressing him in stockings and then shagging him ALL afternoon until she received the call that the deed was done, and the contract won by Staunton & Stephens. When she’d released one of James’s arms from bondage, left the key with him and then simply walked out on him.

Not before she’d taken several snaps of him in bondage and dressed in those stockings of course. These she used to blackmail the poor man into becoming her sex slave and ordering him to surrender to her extreme sexual desires at ANY time of her choosing. She soon had him TOTALLY under her control, because the unfortunate man was somebody who DID enjoy being helpless in the control of a “Mistress,” a word that could have been invented for the cruel and VERY sexy Danielle. As James prepared for what should be the happiest day of his life, his wedding day to Kim, Danielle ordered him to report to her on the very next day, fully knowing it would cause problems for him, threatening to attend the wedding itself, and drop THOSE snaps in front of Kim’s parents! And he KNEW that she’d do it!

And the irony is that as Danielle tightened her complete grip on her husband, Kim thought the world of his “Mistress.” For some reason Kim believed that Danielle was a timid and fearful creature, who needed to be “brought” out of herself. She even joked, as James and herself discussed the subject of women who occupied the position of a Dominatrix, that she thought that if Danielle tried to become one, she’d probably find herself tied up by the very man she was supposed to dominate! A very quiet James knew differently of course.

Like a lot of newly wed young wives, Kim thought it her unofficial “job” in life to couple-up every single person she knew, so for their first “dinner-party” as a married couple, Kim suggested, to James’s horror as you can well imagine, inviting Danielle. Together with a real nerd at G4, a bloke called Vince. Who James knew wouldn’t stand a chance with the sexy Danielle. But, Kim insisted.

A petrified James opened the door that evening and Danielle’s attire did nothing to dampen his fear. For she was dressed to kill, looking STUNNING in a very sexy leather outfit, with sheer nylon covering her legs naturally. But she basically left James alone, not saying anything to Kim as he had been SO scared at the prospect of her doing so. No, her target this night was the unfortunate Vince, who as James knew SO well, she despised. But she “led him on” to the degree where he thought he was “in” and he’d pulled! And to Kim’s utter delight, remember she was attempting to “match-make,” they left arm in arm.

James of course, KNEW that Vince was heading for trouble with a capital “T” but the cocky idiot paid no heed to his warnings. Back at his place, Vince soon found himself tied securely, and when Danielle tied somebody up that meant very SECURELY, to his own bed. When, having told him just what she REALLY thought of him, Danielle simply left him in that state. ( Which did allow Ak610 and myself to enjoy a little “subplot” as Vince’s ugly Hispanic maid finds him there in the morning and helps herself to some sexual action at her bound employer’s expense! )

Now things started to “come to a head” as Danielle ordered James to attend her on a day that he had a very important meeting with his boss. Which he missed of course, so this time he DID lose his job. And so, to add insult to injury, Danielle, at basically the same level HE had been at within G4 offered him a job working for her. The prospect naturally horrified him, but with Kim now pregnant and begging him to take it, he reluctantly accepted.

And this led to an unexpected consequence. For as part of a routine family background check, Danielle discovered that James’s great grandfather had been a Canadian who’d joined the British Royal Air Force during the war. And had done so serving with great distinction, becoming a Wing Commander and leading a force called 633 Squadron on a costly, but ultimately successful raid, on a factory producing rocket fuel located in a Norwegian Fjord.

However just before that, James’s ancestor, named Roy Grant, had completed a single aircraft raid to bomb the Gestapo headquarters in the town of Bergen. Killing EVERYBODY inside, including somebody whose memory Danielle utterly worshipped. Her great grandmother, Clara von Clausewitz.

Clara had been a female officer in Hitler’s S.S. it’s where Danielle had inherited her cruelty from. She even had a replica of Clara’s uniform made. And, when Clara seduced an English racing driver, who drove for the German Mercedes Grand Prix at the final German Grand Prix just before the war in the Summer of 1939 which he won, by drugging him and tying him to her bed, Danielle’s grandmother was conceived.

Clara had been in the process of torturing a captured Norwegian resistance commander when she was killed, it was to stop that interrogation that Grant had undertaken the mission in the first place. And so, as far as Danielle was concerned James’s great grandfather had MURDERED her beloved Clara. As she couldn’t extract her revenge directly on Grant who was already dead by now, she decided to kill James instead. So, in typical Danielle fashion, she did so in a gruesome and extremely painful manner. Wearing her replica S.S. uniform she bound James in a standing position, and literally “pegged” him to death. Using NO lubrication, it took over two hours, all of that time spent in absolute agony, for the unfortunate man’s heart to finally fail, and mercifully release him from her torment. When, shattered herself by now, Danielle muttered, “at last Clara, the debt to you has been paid!”

Danielle now covered her tracks. By thoroughly cleaning everything as best she could, then placing James in his car, and pushing it into a river making it look the best she could as an accident. It wasn’t until a couple of months later that the car was found, and some real incompetence by the leading Police investigating officer, meant that Danielle TOTALLY escaped justice for this crime of murder.

Meanwhile for poor Kim things just went from bad to worse. The stress of James’s dis-appearance and then his death proved to be too much for her and she suffered a miscarriage, losing her child as well as her husband. And then another blow, James had let his life assurance payments lapse, and so the policy had become invalid. With no income Kim couldn’t continue to pay the mortgage on their house, so was served notice of re-possession.

Still naively believing that Danielle was a decent, honest person and a good friend to her, at James’s funeral a tearful Kim asked James’s killer if she could live with her. And Danielle accepted, all too readily. For the evil woman had decided that she quite fancied the idea of having a female slave for a change. Having TOTALLY dominated the husband, Danielle now planned to completely dominate his grieving widow too!

And this is the point where Ak610 and I finished this particular scenario in our role-play. I suggested carrying on the tale, as my first attempt at an F/F story here, and he, as normal, graciously agreed to let me have a go using our characters. Remember ALL of the above is as much HIS work as it is mine. Although I played her role, because she spent most of her time interacting with James not Danielle, Kim was Ak’s creation and not mine, for example. As for that Summer of 1939 and Clara von Clausewitz capturing the English Mercedes driver, if you’re interested check out the other thread I’ve just posted called “In Captivity to Clara.” It’s something I wrote a few years ago and explains the events of that Grand Prix, and what happened to its victor, whilst utterly helpless in the hands of the S.S. woman. Incidentally, the name Roy Grant, the R.A.F. unit numbered 633 Squadron and the described attacks in the fjord and on the Gestapo H.Q. all come from the 1964 war movie simply entitled “633 Squadron.”
Thank You for the kind words my friend ☺️
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

You're TOTALLY welcome. As i say, you helped me considerably with this one.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Now there was NO doubt that Danielle Miller possessed many vices, some of them REALLY evil, but impatience wasn’t one of them. This was a woman who FULLY understood the concept of the “bigger picture,” somebody who could wait for the opportune moment before carrying out her schemes in life. And so she took her time in acting out her planned subjugation of Kim, there was one particular event that she was waiting for. For Kim’s parents had planned to emigrate to New Zealand and join her brother who had lived there for some time. When they left it would mean that Kim had no family living in Britain, she’d be completely isolated. Just perfect for her evil landlady. But in the meantime, Danielle DID act as the perfect friend towards the woman who had suffered such a cruel double loss.

And in fact, it was Kim who took their “relationship” into a sexual dimension, before her parents had departed these Isles. Coming home one evening, a little worse for wear having had a few drinks, it was KIM who took Danielle’s head and frantically kissed her. To the evil one’s UTTER delight, that was one box ticked off, and Danielle hadn’t had to initiate anything herself! Kim tried to apologise the next day, but Danielle played her beautifully, telling her she loved Kim, having stated just how much she had ENJOYED that kiss, a true statement by the way, she invited her into bed where the two of them ended up indulging in some VERY passionate sex for quite some time! Obviously delighted by how things had panned out, Danielle kept bondage firmly out of the equation for now, as Kim fell TOTALLY in love with her, believing that such love was being completely reciprocated.

The aircraft carrying Kim’s parents halfway around the world had barely taken-off when Danielle introduced bondage into her and Kim’s sex life. At first it was in a completely mild form, she only bound Kim’s arms to her bed posts, and the bondage wasn’t secure at all, Kim could, if she had so chosen to, escape from her bonds. But she had no desire to do so, at this stage she still totally trusted Danielle. Who responded by gradually, very gradually, tightening her grip on her captive, both metaphorically and literally. It wasn’t long before the bonds Danielle inflicted upon Kim became fully secure and inescapable, and extended to include her legs also becoming bound, so Kim’s entire body was held in a spread-eagled form to Danielle’s four solid corner bed posts. Which included Kim’s legs becoming covered in sheer nylon, Danielle had a REAL thing for stockings and suspenders, and not just for women, both James and Vince had found themselves placed in such items while her prisoner. And this was the point when sex with Danielle stopped being so much fun for Kim, it was now that Danielle unleashed the FULL power of her very dark sexuality upon the unlucky woman utterly helpless in her power.

Danielle’s total domination of Kim extended far beyond the bedroom by now. She had basically cut her victim from ALL contact with anybody outside of the house, she utterly controlled her money supply and Kim dressed EXACTLY as Danielle chose, which meant most of the time if indoors, all the poor woman was allowed to wear was the aforementioned stockings and suspender belt, with sometimes Danielle permitting her “plaything” to put on some panties, usually of the “tie at the sides” variety, allowing Danielle to be able to remove them if Kim was tied up. Which she was a lot of the time, and not always just to the bed.

By now, although Kim still had her computer in her own room, the I.T. guy from Danielle’s work had rigged it so that any e-Mails either sent or received by her were routed via Danielle’s P.C. So could only pass through with the other woman’s consent. As could any other attempted form of communication. And Kim’s clothes were by now under “lock and key,” her car had gone, basically she was trapped in Danielle’s house, reduced to this slave like status.

And it was almost as if the unfortunate woman had accepted this role. Despite all of the above she still loved Danielle, it was as if all resistance to her had simply died. Obviously losing both James and her unborn baby had completely knocked the stuffing out of her, to her now Danielle WAS her world, she completely depended on her cruel captor, a state she almost appeared to need and indeed seemed to WANT.

So as the suspender clad Kim responded to the summons she received shortly after Danielle had come home, as well as the fear, there was still some excitement present within. And what followed was a typical evening between them.

“Ah, there you are. ON THE BED! NOW!” Danielle, herself just wearing a REALLY sexy basque and as always, VERY sheer nylon stockings, ordered her “house mate.”

“Yes Dani.” Strangely enough Danielle did NOT insist upon Kim addressing her as “Mistress” or any other such title, and Kim was one of the VERY few people that she allowed to call her “Dani.” James, for instance, had received many a “punishment” for calling her by that shortened version of her name.

Kim climbed onto Danielle’s black satin covered bed, it was something that Danielle ALWAYS covered her bed with, and Kim adored. Delighting in the feel of the expensive material, Kim stretched herself out without any prompting, she fully knew the drill by now. As by now Danielle knew no escape attempt would be forthcoming, she started with Kim’s legs. She looped her captive’s ankles with some silk bondage rope, and then secured the other end to the lower bed posts of the bed. Now she moved to the top end of the bed. Taking her time, and making the whole act seem one of loving care rather than imprisonment, Danielle soon looped Kim’s wrists, and again fastened the remainder of the rope ties to the upper bed post, thus completing her spread-eagled capture of her victim. Probably un-necessarily, Danielle also tied Kim’s hands also, this was a woman who made sure a job was ALWAYS done properly and completely, after all. As per usual, the next act in their “routine” involved Danielle removing Kim’s power of sight, as she fitted a blindfold over her prisoner’s eyes, and this was one of those expensive classy blindfolds, that allowed NO light whatsoever through, totally placing Kim within the realms of utter darkness.

As was often the case, Kim’s first “job” was to spend several minutes sucking each of Danielle’s nipples, not she had any choice as Danielle loosened the basque and placed her tits, one by one, in her prisoner’s mouth. Danielle would then move upwards, sitting on Kim’s chest, with her own legs spread out, and holding onto the upper bed frame, Danielle now placed her, by now soaking wet vagina right by her captive’s mouth. Kim’s second “task” would then be to eat her with her tongue, and to Danielle’s complete delight it was a task that Kim proved to be highly skilled at, often bringing her captor to some VERY exciting climaxes, as indeed proved to be the case on this particular evening.

Having thoroughly enjoyed allowing Kim to make her cum thrice, covering her “playmates” face with her juices, Danielle now played with Kim’s slit, returning the favour as it were. But this wasn’t done for Kim’s benefit, oh no, far from it. Firstly, although Danielle did finally allow Kim to cum, it wasn’t for quite a little while, as she always denied her several times before eventually permitting it, and NEVER before Kim had been forced to beg. And also the sight of Kim’s body struggling and wriggling uselessly against the secure bonds that held it whilst in the full grip of ecstasy, for some unknown reason that even SHE could not explain, REALLY turned Danielle on.

And now, having dispensed with the “starters,” Danielle moved things on to the “pièce de résistance.” For she now fitted her favourite “strap-on,” the one with the attachment that penetrated her own vagina, and “tickled” her clitoris as she thrust it into another female’s pussy as in this case, or a male anus as she had done to James amongst the many other men who had fallen into her traps. Now Danielle subjected Kim to a LONG session, admittedly this action gave Kim some welcome climaxes of her own, but as far as her sexual “partner” was concerned they didn’t count at all, it was HER own fulfillment and satisfaction that was her ONLY aim here. Despite Kim pleading for mercy towards the end, a situation that Danielle coped with by placing a large red ball-gag in her victim’s mouth to, very effectively, silence the poor girl’s pleas, the vicious captor only bought proceedings to a halt as her own strength began to flag.

Thus, Kim had spent nearly three hours completely fastened to Danielle’s bed, and totally unable to prevent what her tormentor chose to fully expose her to. It was an entirely spent and knackered Kim that finally was permitted to limp back to her own bed, to try to recover from this recent ordeal. And this sort of evening was a very regular occurrence during her life in Danielle’s bondage.

As mentioned before, this bondage wasn’t just confined to the bed. Many a time Kim found herself in a classic hogtie, either on the floor or on the dining room table. For what Danielle considered “misdemeanours” on her captive’s part, breaking the “dress-code” for example. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, almost always when Kim found herself so bound, her evil Mistress used to delight in placing a vibrator into Kim’s slit, and then setting it so that it would stimulate, but not enough to allow the unfortunate woman to find relief. To be simply left there in this VERY uncomfortable state for several hours.

Once Danielle bound Kim in such a way as to take the place of a footstool. And there, with her legs supported by her prisoner’s body, Danielle settled down to watch a classic movie, one lasting over three hours, without offering Kim any “intermission” at all.

With Kim completely subjected to her will, Danielle kept her in this condition of virtually slavery for several months. Until the day THAT call came through. For one day Danielle was working in her study, a room kept locked ALL of the time and totally “out of bounds” to Kim, when the telephone rang. Whoever was on the other end of the line, and whatever message they delivered had the remarkable effect of making Danielle immediately get up from just what she was doing and dash out of the house. It had spooked her THAT much, enough to cause her to forget to even shut down her computer or shut the study door. Into her car she jumped and set off as if she’d just left the starting grid at Silverstone!

What could possibly have startled her SO much? The news that Michael Staunton had just been admitted to hospital having suffered a major heart attack, that’s what! So then, are we saying that the evil, selfish Danielle had a heart after all? Had she dashed off SO rapidly because she actually CARED about someone other than herself? NOT A CHANCE! For you see, if her uncle died then there would be a power “vacuum” at the top of Staunton & Stephens, and Danielle wanted to cement HER position as quickly as she possibly could.

Uncle Michael lasted for a whole six hours after his cardiac arrest before death finally claimed him, and in that time Danielle TOTALLY succeeded in her goal. Before witnesses, many who signed written statements to the effect, he named her as his successor before he finally succumbed to the damage his heart had suffered and could not recover from. As the crocodile tears streamed down her face, Danielle inwardly smiled to herself. Could life get ANY better? She was now THE major player in a large and powerful company, with a willing and obedient sex slave at home, waiting for her to return. She drove a lot slower on her triumphant return, planning to REALLY shag Kim, again and again and again, in order to FULLY celebrate her good fortune!

She was so ecstatic that she hadn’t really noticed that the house was completely dark when she stepped through the front door. Her eyes had yet to adjust to the poor level of lighting when she was seized by two hands belonging to a strong male, her arms were pulled swiftly behind her back, and suddenly there was a “clicking sound” as two solid steel rings closed in around her wrists, which became locked together with a pair of inescapable handcuffs. Suddenly the darkness became absolute as she felt a blindfold placed over her eyes, then her cries of “what the f…..” became silenced as a ball gag was inserted, painfully into her mouth and fastened. Danielle felt herself being led into the still open study, plonked onto a chair, and locked to it, another pair of steel handcuffs being snapped around the chain of the original pair and the single stay of the office style chair. And then Kim’s voice was in her left ear, but this wasn’t the timid and frightened voice she’d become used to over the past few months. No, THIS version of Kim’s oral communication, although still soft it was now FULL of authority and menace. “Things are going to change around here, Dani!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

It had taken a little time before Kim had been able to react to the sight and sounds of Danielle dashing out of the house, for a while she just sat in a state of complete and utter shock. Then she began to gather her wits about her, and realising the study door was open, she entered this “hallowed ground,” for the first time in her life. Then she noticed that the computer was still on, and curiosity overcame her fear, what if Danielle had suddenly returned as quickly as she had left, for example.

However, her tormentor did not return, and without any real idea of just what she was looking for, she suddenly opened a file and THERE IT WAS! A picture of her beloved James, chained to that hotel bed, gagged and wearing stockings and suspenders! And it was perfectly clear by his facial expression that he was not there by his choice. As the shock set in it was almost as if a switch clicked within Kim’s head, suddenly she could clearly see Danielle EXACTLY as she really was. Kim broke down in tears, allowing them to flow for some time before a steely resolve took hold of her. Danielle’s reign of terror over her was going to stop RIGHT NOW!

Sometimes one needs a little luck in order to progress in life, and right now Kim received a large, well overdue it must be said, slice of it. For, having found and retrieved her ’phone, the person she rang was in and answered. And managed to resist the temptation to simply put the ’phone down on Kim, as she strongly considered doing, because Caroline Whitely was one of the many friends that Danielle had isolated her from; and was annoyed to be contacted “out of the blue” like this after such a long period of time. However, Caroline, a fully qualified and successful solicitor, was also VERY astute and could tell straight away that from the sound of the anguish of the voice on the other end that Kim needed her help.

Roughly twenty minutes later Caroline and her husband Jonathan, who was a very senior I.T. manager at the B.B.C. and was built like a brick, I believe the polite way of putting it is “outhouse,” arrived at Danielle’s house, where Kim, now dressed in a “T” shirt and track suit bottoms, opened the door to allow them in. Whilst Caroline held her friend closely, allowing all of Kim’s accumulated suffering to flow out with the poor woman knowing she was safe at last, Jonathan sat down at Danielle’s computer. Although the security of that was top notch, Danielle, in her haste had left still being “logged on.” It wasn’t long before he had discovered all the evidence that was required to prove beyond any doubt that the measures taken to ensure the granting of THAT contract to Staunton & Stephens had been carried out illegally, that Danielle was guilty of a whole host of crimes and would be facing a major jail sentence if Kim wished for it. There was enough there to establish in Jonathan’s mind that she had murdered James, but he did doubt as to whether the evidence was quite strong enough to actually secure a murder conviction.

“Kim, you must come and live with us while this is all sorted out,” her friend told her. But Kim was having NONE of that. “Thank you, Caroline, but no, I’m going to stay here, and in fact I’m going to get Danielle to sign this house over to me. Will you help me?” Caroline’s real skills lay in regard to property and company law, so yes, she was the ideal person for the task. “And then Danielle is going to be faced with her greatest fear. What can be more frightening for a “control freak” like her, than to “LOSE” control, especially of a situation or person that she thought she controlled absolutely. IT’S MY TURN NOW!”

Caroline could see the TOTAL determination and real STEEL in her friend’s eyes and knew that Kim had made up her mind and WOULD see it through. So, the three of them waited patiently for Danielle to return, and obviously it was them who had comprised the “welcoming committee” that surprised and captured Staunton & Stephens new C.E.O. as she had entered.

With Danielle now securely bound, unable to hardly move and escape utterly out of the question, the blindfold and gag were removed. And instead of screaming or acting hysterically as one might have expected, she coldly looked around the room and took in the three people present, only one of which she knew of course. “Could somebody explain to me just what you think you’re all doing in my house?”

“Dani, these are my good friends Caroline and Jonathan. They are here to help me and explain to you just what the new “arrangements” between you and I will consist of.” And the first real fear began to permeate through Danielle’s body, as she took in the VERY cold and calculated manner in which Kim had addressed her.

Caroline took over, speaking very professionally, as if talking to an important client. “Miss Miller, firstly you are to register this property in the sole name of Mrs. Holland here. I will deal with all of the relevant paperwork and should have completed that by the end of tomorrow, so you can sign it all in the evening.”

“THE BLOODY HELL I WILL! I worked for this place; IT IS MINE!”

“I don’t think you understand the situation here fully yet, Miss Miller.” Caroline pointed to the computer where Danielle could firstly see the picture of the bound James, before Jonathan played the little “slideshow” he had created, showing a fair degree of the damning evidence against her, he then tapped the U.S.B. stick in his hand, to signify that it was ALL copied onto that device and the colour started to drain from her face. “I’m sure Her Majesty’s Government could arrange alternative accommodation for you Miss Miller, at one of their “big” houses if you’d prefer that!”

“No, damn you, I wouldn’t. Yes, I’ll do it. And when do you want me to move out?”

“Oh no Dani, you won’t be leaving.” Kim took over. “You’ll be staying here to live with me. And we’ll continue to live our lives together on a Mistress & Slave basis. Only now I’LL BE THE MISTRESS AND YOU WILL OBEY ME! Won’t that be fun?”

Caroline resumed. “My husband, Jonathan here,” and he performed a mock “bow,” fully exaggerated of course, “has a senior I.T. position within the B.B.C. He will build a profile of all your recent “activities,” and copies will be kept at both his and my places of work. If anything, ANYTHING, happens to Kim here, and we will have arranged contact times between us, then the details of those dossiers will be FULLY released to the relevant authorities. Which will result in you becoming a lodger of Her Majesty after all, would it not? They will also be released if Kim reports ANY dis-obedience on your part to follow her instructions given to you. Is that clear?

“Yes.” Through gritted teeth.

“And tomorrow, Miss Miller, you and Mrs. Holland are going shopping. She wants a new car amongst other things. Have you any particular motor manufacturer in mind, Mrs. Holland?”

“Oh, I’ve always fancied an M3 B.M.W. James was going to buy me one if he’d won that contract.”

“Well, it’s fully appropriate that the person responsible for stealing said contract from you will now buy said vehicle for you isn’t it, Miss Miller? Glaring at the still bound Danielle.

“I suppose so.”

“Good that’s settled then! Jonathan and I will be leaving shortly, so yourself and Mrs. Holland can enjoy some privacy, for a “cosy” night in together. I’m sure she’s got a few things that she’d like to do to you tonight already planned.”

“Starting right now, in fact before you two leave us. Could you please release her, I’m sure she understands how things will be from on.” And once Danielle had been released from the chair, Kim’s voice rang out again, in a VERY stern and authoritive tone, “STRIP!”

“What! In front of people?” Now it was Danielle who sounded a little timid.

“YOU HEARD ME!”

Danielle was still hesitant, and so Caroline turned to her husband, “I wonder just where they’ll send her now Holloway has been shut?” ( Holloway was the name of a famous female only prison in England, until it was closed in 2016.)

“Don’t know Darling, not sure where criminal women go nowadays.”

“Alright you’ve made your point.” Danielle started to remove her clothes, VERY reluctantly.

“And you can keep your stockings on,” Kim’s voice rang out again, “I had to wear them all of the time so now you can understand what you put ME through.” Once Danielle had finished her task and was left just in her suspender belt and stockings, Kim ordered “hands on your head!” Licking her lips and circling Kim’s prisoner, Caroline turned to her friend. “My, oh my, what a delicious example you now own Mrs. Holland. Have you any objection if I “inspect the goods” as it were, that you’ve just taken possession of?”

“Why none whatsoever, Mrs. Whitely, got to make sure that they’re up to standard hasn’t one!” Putting on a false “posh” accent.

Danielle had NEVER been SO humiliated in ALL of her life, and it took a REAL effort on her part not to let the tears welling up in her eyes show, as Caroline stroked, tickled and teased her. And Jonathan said nothing, he’d been utterly disgusted with what he’d seen on Danielle’s computer screen, and knew his wife was simply indulging in some “payback.” After a while, having kept up her “inspection” for about five minutes she turned to Kim and stated. “Yes, I think she’s a good enough slave for you, Mrs. Holland, congratulations on your acquisition!”

“Just before you go, could you please help me tie her to her own bed?”

“Why of course,” as Jonathan took hold of Danielle, basically carrying her into her own bedroom and almost threw her onto the bed. Soon, with the husband effectively holding Danielle centrally on the surface of the bed, the wife began the process of tethering her to her own furniture in a way that escape was totally out of the question. While Caroline was busy securing Danielle, Kim stood there looking into her former Mistress’s face and smiling. The triumphant smile of somebody who was about to inflict and thoroughly enjoy, “payback.” And then, after both of kissing and hugging Kim, Caroline and Jonathan left. Kim and Danielle were now alone, with Kim holding the upper hand for the first time ever since they had first met each other.

And boy, didn’t she just take advantage of this change of fortunes between them. Kim basically did to Danielle that night the same sort of activities that she had been subjected to under Danielle’s control so many times, and making FULL use of her former captor’s “special” strap-on. And there was one thing that Kim was utterly determined about, she was definitely NOT going to stop until Danielle begged for mercy, no matter how long it took. And it did take some real time, with Kim utterly spent herself and having to resort to masturbating her prisoner in order to continue the torture, Danielle’s utterly shattered body finally over-ruled her pride. In an almost pathetic voice she muttered, “please Kim, I can’t take any more, please stop.”

Kim smiled at her bound captive. “Well, well, the proud Danielle forced to beg ME for mercy.” In a way that hurt Danielle more than ALL of the physical pain did. “Yes, Dani, I will grant you mercy for now, because I’m too tired to continue myself, but make NO mistake, we WILL take this up again tomorrow, after Caroline has finished with the paperwork regarding this becoming MY house, and you’ve paid for MY new car!” With that Kim undid one of Danielle’s arms from bondage, and left simply saying, “I’m sure that you can undo yourself from your bed!”

As Kim dis-appeared through the door, shutting it behind her, Danielle could hold back the tears no longer! Not even bothering to release herself from the remainder of her bonds, for possibly the first time in her life she cried. REALLY cried! And, possibly another first for her, she was scared. REALLY scared!

It wasn’t Kim who frightened her so much. Alone she probably could have regained control over her, now former, slave. Or Jonathan, despite his massive strength and physical prowess. No, it was Caroline who she feared. Here was somebody who could match her intellectually, and had the same levels of determination and resolve. This was the person who could and would make her life hell. As she had demonstrated and done so during that “inspection.” With that VERY uncomfortable thought, Danielle released herself from the other bonds at last and drifted off to a restless sleep.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago It had taken a little time before Kim had been able to react to the sight and sounds of Danielle dashing out of the house, for a while she just sat in a state of complete and utter shock. Then she began to gather her wits about her, and realising the study door was open, she entered this “hallowed ground,” for the first time in her life. Then she noticed that the computer was still on, and curiosity overcame her fear, what if Danielle had suddenly returned as quickly as she had left, for example.

However, her tormentor did not return, and without any real idea of just what she was looking for, she suddenly opened a file and THERE IT WAS! A picture of her beloved James, chained to that hotel bed, gagged and wearing stockings and suspenders! And it was perfectly clear by his facial expression that he was not there by his choice. As the shock set in it was almost as if a switch clicked within Kim’s head, suddenly she could clearly see Danielle EXACTLY as she really was. Kim broke down in tears, allowing them to flow for some time before a steely resolve took hold of her. Danielle’s reign of terror over her was going to stop RIGHT NOW!

Sometimes one needs a little luck in order to progress in life, and right now Kim received a large, well overdue it must be said, slice of it. For, having found and retrieved her ’phone, the person she rang was in and answered. And managed to resist the temptation to simply put the ’phone down on Kim, as she strongly considered doing, because Caroline Whitely was one of the many friends that Danielle had isolated her from; and was annoyed to be contacted “out of the blue” like this after such a long period of time. However, Caroline, a fully qualified and successful solicitor, was also VERY astute and could tell straight away that from the sound of the anguish of the voice on the other end that Kim needed her help.

Roughly twenty minutes later Caroline and her husband Jonathan, who was a very senior I.T. manager at the B.B.C. and was built like a brick, I believe the polite way of putting it is “outhouse,” arrived at Danielle’s house, where Kim, now dressed in a “T” shirt and track suit bottoms, opened the door to allow them in. Whilst Caroline held her friend closely, allowing all of Kim’s accumulated suffering to flow out with the poor woman knowing she was safe at last, Jonathan sat down at Danielle’s computer. Although the security of that was top notch, Danielle, in her haste had left still being “logged on.” It wasn’t long before he had discovered all the evidence that was required to prove beyond any doubt that the measures taken to ensure the granting of THAT contract to Staunton & Stephens had been carried out illegally, that Danielle was guilty of a whole host of crimes and would be facing a major jail sentence if Kim wished for it. There was enough there to establish in Jonathan’s mind that she had murdered James, but he did doubt as to whether the evidence was quite strong enough to actually secure a murder conviction.

“Kim, you must come and live with us while this is all sorted out,” her friend told her. But Kim was having NONE of that. “Thank you, Caroline, but no, I’m going to stay here, and in fact I’m going to get Danielle to sign this house over to me. Will you help me?” Caroline’s real skills lay in regard to property and company law, so yes, she was the ideal person for the task. “And then Danielle is going to be faced with her greatest fear. What can be more frightening for a “control freak” like her, than to “LOSE” control, especially of a situation or person that she thought she controlled absolutely. IT’S MY TURN NOW!”

Caroline could see the TOTAL determination and real STEEL in her friend’s eyes and knew that Kim had made up her mind and WOULD see it through. So, the three of them waited patiently for Danielle to return, and obviously it was them who had comprised the “welcoming committee” that surprised and captured Staunton & Stephens new C.E.O. as she had entered.

With Danielle now securely bound, unable to hardly move and escape utterly out of the question, the blindfold and gag were removed. And instead of screaming or acting hysterically as one might have expected, she coldly looked around the room and took in the three people present, only one of which she knew of course. “Could somebody explain to me just what you think you’re all doing in my house?”

“Dani, these are my good friends Caroline and Jonathan. They are here to help me and explain to you just what the new “arrangements” between you and I will consist of.” And the first real fear began to permeate through Danielle’s body, as she took in the VERY cold and calculated manner in which Kim had addressed her.

Caroline took over, speaking very professionally, as if talking to an important client. “Miss Miller, firstly you are to register this property in the sole name of Mrs. Holland here. I will deal with all of the relevant paperwork and should have completed that by the end of tomorrow, so you can sign it all in the evening.”

“THE BLOODY HELL I WILL! I worked for this place; IT IS MINE!”

“I don’t think you understand the situation here fully yet, Miss Miller.” Caroline pointed to the computer where Danielle could firstly see the picture of the bound James, before Jonathan played the little “slideshow” he had created, showing a fair degree of the damning evidence against her, he then tapped the U.S.B. stick in his hand, to signify that it was ALL copied onto that device and the colour started to drain from her face. “I’m sure Her Majesty’s Government could arrange alternative accommodation for you Miss Miller, at one of their “big” houses if you’d prefer that!”

“No, damn you, I wouldn’t. Yes, I’ll do it. And when do you want me to move out?”

“Oh no Dani, you won’t be leaving.” Kim took over. “You’ll be staying here to live with me. And we’ll continue to live our lives together on a Mistress & Slave basis. Only now I’LL BE THE MISTRESS AND YOU WILL OBEY ME! Won’t that be fun?”

Caroline resumed. “My husband, Jonathan here,” and he performed a mock “bow,” fully exaggerated of course, “has a senior I.T. position within the B.B.C. He will build a profile of all your recent “activities,” and copies will be kept at both his and my places of work. If anything, ANYTHING, happens to Kim here, and we will have arranged contact times between us, then the details of those dossiers will be FULLY released to the relevant authorities. Which will result in you becoming a lodger of Her Majesty after all, would it not? They will also be released if Kim reports ANY dis-obedience on your part to follow her instructions given to you. Is that clear?

“Yes.” Through gritted teeth.

“And tomorrow, Miss Miller, you and Mrs. Holland are going shopping. She wants a new car amongst other things. Have you any particular motor manufacturer in mind, Mrs. Holland?”

“Oh, I’ve always fancied an M3 B.M.W. James was going to buy me one if he’d won that contract.”

“Well, it’s fully appropriate that the person responsible for stealing said contract from you will now buy said vehicle for you isn’t it, Miss Miller? Glaring at the still bound Danielle.

“I suppose so.”

“Good that’s settled then! Jonathan and I will be leaving shortly, so yourself and Mrs. Holland can enjoy some privacy, for a “cosy” night in together. I’m sure she’s got a few things that she’d like to do to you tonight already planned.”

“Starting right now, in fact before you two leave us. Could you please release her, I’m sure she understands how things will be from on.” And once Danielle had been released from the chair, Kim’s voice rang out again, in a VERY stern and authoritive tone, “STRIP!”

“What! In front of people?” Now it was Danielle who sounded a little timid.

“YOU HEARD ME!”

Danielle was still hesitant, and so Caroline turned to her husband, “I wonder just where they’ll send her now Holloway has been shut?” ( Holloway was the name of a famous female only prison in England, until it was closed in 2016.)

“Don’t know Darling, not sure where criminal women go nowadays.”

“Alright you’ve made your point.” Danielle started to remove her clothes, VERY reluctantly.

“And you can keep your stockings on,” Kim’s voice rang out again, “I had to wear them all of the time so now you can understand what you put ME through.” Once Danielle had finished her task and was left just in her suspender belt and stockings, Kim ordered “hands on your head!” Licking her lips and circling Kim’s prisoner, Caroline turned to her friend. “My, oh my, what a delicious example you now own Mrs. Holland. Have you any objection if I “inspect the goods” as it were, that you’ve just taken possession of?”

“Why none whatsoever, Mrs. Whitely, got to make sure that they’re up to standard hasn’t one!” Putting on a false “posh” accent.

Danielle had NEVER been SO humiliated in ALL of her life, and it took a REAL effort on her part not to let the tears welling up in her eyes show, as Caroline stroked, tickled and teased her. And Jonathan said nothing, he’d been utterly disgusted with what he’d seen on Danielle’s computer screen, and knew his wife was simply indulging in some “payback.” After a while, having kept up her “inspection” for about five minutes she turned to Kim and stated. “Yes, I think she’s a good enough slave for you, Mrs. Holland, congratulations on your acquisition!”

“Just before you go, could you please help me tie her to her own bed?”

“Why of course,” as Jonathan took hold of Danielle, basically carrying her into her own bedroom and almost threw her onto the bed. Soon, with the husband effectively holding Danielle centrally on the surface of the bed, the wife began the process of tethering her to her own furniture in a way that escape was totally out of the question. While Caroline was busy securing Danielle, Kim stood there looking into her former Mistress’s face and smiling. The triumphant smile of somebody who was about to inflict and thoroughly enjoy, “payback.” And then, after both of kissing and hugging Kim, Caroline and Jonathan left. Kim and Danielle were now alone, with Kim holding the upper hand for the first time ever since they had first met each other.

And boy, didn’t she just take advantage of this change of fortunes between them. Kim basically did to Danielle that night the same sort of activities that she had been subjected to under Danielle’s control so many times, and making FULL use of her former captor’s “special” strap-on. And there was one thing that Kim was utterly determined about, she was definitely NOT going to stop until Danielle begged for mercy, no matter how long it took. And it did take some real time, with Kim utterly spent herself and having to resort to masturbating her prisoner in order to continue the torture, Danielle’s utterly shattered body finally over-ruled her pride. In an almost pathetic voice she muttered, “please Kim, I can’t take any more, please stop.”

Kim smiled at her bound captive. “Well, well, the proud Danielle forced to beg ME for mercy.” In a way that hurt Danielle more than ALL of the physical pain did. “Yes, Dani, I will grant you mercy for now, because I’m too tired to continue myself, but make NO mistake, we WILL take this up again tomorrow, after Caroline has finished with the paperwork regarding this becoming MY house, and you’ve paid for MY new car!” With that Kim undid one of Danielle’s arms from bondage, and left simply saying, “I’m sure that you can undo yourself from your bed!”

As Kim dis-appeared through the door, shutting it behind her, Danielle could hold back the tears no longer! Not even bothering to release herself from the remainder of her bonds, for possibly the first time in her life she cried. REALLY cried! And, possibly another first for her, she was scared. REALLY scared!

It wasn’t Kim who frightened her so much. Alone she probably could have regained control over her, now former, slave. Or Jonathan, despite his massive strength and physical prowess. No, it was Caroline who she feared. Here was somebody who could match her intellectually, and had the same levels of determination and resolve. This was the person who could and would make her life hell. As she had demonstrated and done so during that “inspection.” With that VERY uncomfortable thought, Danielle released herself from the other bonds at last and drifted off to a restless sleep.
Eager to see what future holds for Danielle 🔥🔥
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

She awoke in the morning, still trying desperately to think of a way out of her predicament, without success, and then suddenly she noticed a picture of a very burnt out car on the T.V. screen. She’d switched the set on almost out of habit, and then suddenly she was FULLY awake, as the voice of the Local B.B.C. News Presenter echoed from out of the box. “Police are appealing for witnesses to a fatal road traffic accident, in which it is believed husband and wife, Jonathan and Caroline Whitely were burned to death.”

Wow, she thought to herself, have I just been offered a miracle? And the image of the car, just enough remaining for her to recognise the make and model of it, Danielle knew her cars by the way, was one of which had been parked outside her house last night. Quickly Danielle fired up the computer, and a quick visit to the B.B.C.s local news desk confirmed her joy. Jonathan worked for the B.B.C. she remembered Kim stating, so there were pictures on the internet of the two people she hated most in life, and now they were dead! And looking at the wreckage, the remains of their burnt-out vehicle; that U.S.B. memory stick that she SO feared would have surely been totally destroyed. And, according to the report this fatal crash had taken place less than ten minutes after they had left here last night, so there was NO way, they would have reached their home in that time and made any copies. Never again would that total bitch Caroline prod and poke her about so humiliatingly, as she had done last night! SHE WAS FREE FROM THEM!

And that meant she would be able to resume her domination of Kim. And what’s more this wouldn’t be a compliant Kim as before, this Kim had now enjoyed a taste of freedom, indeed had actually spent one night in charge of HER! Boy, her evil mind computed, THIS Kim was in for a REAL shock, when she discovered that she did NOT in fact hold all of the “aces!” Danielle actually licked her lips, far from a morning to dread it was now going to be one to fully SAVOUR!

There was still a possible danger however, one that needed to be removed, her present computer and the incriminating evidence upon its hard drive. So, as well as turning up at the office, in her first day as the new C.E.O. Danielle needed to purchase a new computer for home, and the office, and destroy the existing ones. James was dead, why did she still need those snaps from that hotel room all those months ago? In the meantime, Kim might be tempted to try to ring the Police. THAT would have to be prevented until ALL the evidence was gone!

The early morning B.B.C. news is often repeated in half-hour cycles, so when the local spot came back on, the news of Caroline and Jonathan’s demise broadcast again and by now their identities HAD been confirmed, this time Danielle recorded it. And then set the recording to start right at the beginning of the news snip, ready to play to Kim in a few moments time. And Danielle left some steel handcuffs close by, but out of sight. It was time to reveal her “joyous” news to her former, but about to become future again, slave!

Danielle made a cup of fresh coffee, and then proceeded to Kim’s bedroom, where she actually knocked on the door. Kim uttered a reply, so Danielle entered. “Good morning Mistress,” REALLY laying it on, “here’s a morning cup of coffee, just how you like it!” In reality Danielle had NO idea how Kim liked coffee, she’d never made her one before, but hey, it wouldn’t matter in a few minutes time.

Kim yawned, not expecting this obedient and considerate Danielle. Which should have warned her that something wasn’t right, but she was still far too trusting and still half asleep. “That’s very kind of you, thank you. Doesn’t change anything though, I’m in command now!”

“Yes Mistress. I accept that fact. In fact, when you’re ready could you please come into my room, I’m on the website of that nearby big B.M.W. dealer. They’ve got several M3s in stock in various colours, maybe you’d like to select one. And if you don’t like the colours of the existing stock, then possibly we can find one you do like, and make an order for it.”

“This is all very considerate of you, what are you up to?” Maybe Kim wasn’t as naïve after all.

“Look I don’t really have a choice do I? I’ve just got to accept that the “status quo” has altered in YOUR favour, and just get on with it! So, when you’re ready Ma’am.”

“Might as well come along right now, if, and it appears you have, you’ve realised just how it’s going to be now.”

Still not fully awake Kim followed Danielle into her bedroom, and then Danielle pounced! Snapping those handcuffs around Kim’s wrists and pushing her back into a chair. Where she grabbed some rope and tied her renewed prisoner securely to it.

“Just wait until Caroline and Jonathan hear about this!” Kim almost shrieked!

And then in her coldest and hardest voice, however not raised at all showing that she was FULL in command of herself, a manner of deliverance that almost froze Kim’s blood on the spot, Danielle sneered, “know a good medium do you? I suggest you watch THIS!” Switching on the recording of the T.V. report of the tragic death of Kim’s friends.

The blood appeared to drain straight way from Kim’s lovely face as the realisation of just what was she was watching on the screen fully hit home. Caroline and Jonathan were DEAD. She was back to where she’d been twenty-four hours ago, back in Danielle’s EVIL hands. But now having had an, all too brief, taste of freedom!

“Oh and by the way Kim, I never had a chance to inform you of my good news yesterday did I? Uncle Michael died of a heart attack, and named me as his successor. Yes, you’re now looking at Staunton & Stephens new C.E.O. I’ve got to go out and attend to a few matters that need my attention in that role, once I’ve made sure you are “safe” for the day. Meaning secure and unable to leave the house or contact ANYBODY of course! But don’t worry we can celebrate this evening in the most enjoyable way possible. By God Kim, I’M GOING TO SHAG YOU INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK!”

Danielle then left to make her preparations for Kim’s “confinement.” She made sure the lock on the window in her room was securely locked, then placed a large jug of water and a glass on the table next to Kim’s bed. As well as some food, just a sandwich and some fruit, but it was something. Then attached a cuff with a long chain attached to the lower bedpost, that would allow Kim to visit the en-suite bathroom, but NOT allow her to reach the window. Note that she’d be able to see anybody but, as you all know by now, Danielle NEVER took unnecessary chances!

Now she went to fetch her victim. Blindfolding Kim as she untied her from the chair, Danielle guided her back to her own room, or should that be “cell,” and snapped the other cuff on the other end of the chain around Kim’s corresponding ankle. And then removed the wrist cuffs from her slave.

“Well, I’d just love to stay and chat, but I’ve a VERY important day ahead.”

“So Dani, you’re saying that your uncle is dead? Don’t you even CARE?”

“Yes, he was a good man, and VERY good to me. But, well I can’t bring him back to life can I? And, what’s that expression. “The King is dead, long live the King!” Or “Queen” in this case of course! Anyway, see you later, I’m looking forward to it already, by God Kim do you TURN ME ON, OR WHAT?” Being careful to lock the bedroom door once she’d passed through it, also fastening the bolt that she had fitted to the outside when Kim had first moved in, but had never used yet. And padlocking it shut. Belt and braces? Well Danielle had been quite shaken up by recent events, she fully realised that she had been careless dashing out WITHOUT switching off the computer and locking her study. Thank goodness she’d got away with it, but she would NOT make the same kind of mistake AGAIN! After which, carrying the computer containing the damning evidence, she left for the office, and now of course within the Staunton & Stephens Company, it would be THE office!

Once there she gave that machine to one of the I.T. guys to destroy. And she KNEW he’d obey because he was married, and yes, she’d played him too, possessing a series of photographs that he would NEVER wish his wife to see. And so, just as she knew he would, having transferred all of the LEGAL material to her new machine, he completely destroyed the old one, in such a way that NOBODY would ever be able to retrieve anything from it now. Job done, another box ticked off.

By the end of that day, Danielle’s position was fully cemented. True Mr. Stephens, Uncle Michael’s partner was still alive, and technically her equal, but he was old and infirm hardly ever coming in to the office these days, so effectively she was in full charge now. And by the end of that day EVERYBODY within the company knew it!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, now Danielle returned home to torment Kim once again. And this time she was going to try something a little different, tonight Kim would be the one wearing a “strap-on” allowing her Mistress to adopt the normal female role in her planned sexual activities. Not the Kim would be granted the privilege of being allowed her “special” one, the dildo with the attachment that also tickled the wearer’s clitoris. After all as far as Danielle was concerned THAT now needed to be destroyed and replaced, Kim had violated that particular implement when she’d used to on Danielle herself. No, and in a way that really demonstrated the pure evil within her and her desire for the ultimate revenge, Kim would be put in the very implement used when Danielle had murdered the unfortunate James, because this was the one used whilst she had worn that S.S. uniform replica skirt. What could possibly be more cruel than James’s widow forced into wearing the actual “murder weapon?” Although, thankfully for her, Kim would actually be unaware of that fact.

Having showered, and dressed herself in her favourite basque, complete with stockings of course, Danielle went to the room where her intended victim awaited. As she unlocked the door and entered, Kim’s ashen face fully betrayed the real dread that ran throughout her whole body.

“Good evening Darling,” her captor taunted. “Are you ready for our night of pleasure?”

“Please Dani, please can’t you just let me go? You’ve destroyed any evidence by now I guess, so I’m no danger to you. Caroline and Jonathan can’t help me anymore, nor can anybody else. And I know now that you never loved me, like I thought you did and I actually believed that I did you. You just used me. What can I give you now?”

“Whatever I want to take from you! YOU ARE MINE! And WILL BE FOR EVERYMORE! Unless, of course, I tire of you. And, make NO mistake about this, now you have to PAY, for allowing that bitch to humiliate me last night!”

“Yes Dani. I’m SO sorry about that!”

“Are you? You didn’t seem to be at the time, did you? I recall you enjoyed EVERY moment of it! Oh, and another thing. You are NOT permitted to address me as “Dani” EVER again! Last night you betrayed my trust in you. You DESTROYED our friendship! From now on it is “MISTRESS!” Understand?” and Danielle pushed her face right into Kim’s, staring into her captive’s eyes with REAL menace.

Kim “got it.” With a really timid voice she almost whispered “yes Mistress.”

“Now then, are you going to allow me to tie you to this bed, or will I be forced to do it the hard way, involving these.” Twirling a pair of steel handcuffs in front of the other woman.

“No Dani, oh sorry, I mean Mistress, I won’t try to stop you doing what you’re going to do anyway.” And Kim laid herself on the bed, meekly stretching out her four limbs.

Danielle moved in swiftly, as if she expected her prey to change her mind and try to resist after all, but Kim did not. Soon her wrists and hands were, as normal very securely tied to the outer bed posts of the upper bed frame, and her captive status fully confirmed.

After which Danielle, having released the cuffed ankle, placed Kim in the, almost obligatory stockings and suspenders, then she tied her captive’s legs to the lower frame’s bed posts, completing her full spread-eagled capture.

Now Danielle laid her own body upon that of her prisoner, and looking her captive in the eyes, started to explain just why she wanted to keep her. “You see Kim, you REALLY turn me on. I might not love you, and no, you’re right, I never have, but, by God I lust after you. Nobody, including any man not even James, can excite me like you do. No, I don’t know why, but that’s how it is. And unfortunately for you, the fact that you’ve now had a taste of freedom, and so now you don’t want to be mine simply makes me want you and turns me on EVEN more! So, to answer your question, that’s why I can’t just let you go. I’m sure you can appreciate that?

“So you plan to keep me here, even though I now despise you?”

“Kim don’t you see, it’s the fact that you hate me now that makes me desire you even more! No I can’t explain it because, to be honest, I don’t know why, but that’s the way things stand. Anyway, I fancy a change to our “normal” routine tonight. For, after what you did to me last night, it is YOU who is going to take the “male” role.”

With that Danielle climbed off the bed and her slave, and fetched the aforementioned strap-on. “Lift your waist slave!”

“Please Dani, NO!”

Danielle slapped Kim hard around the face. “What did I tell you to call me now?”

Kim gulped. “Sorry Mistress! I’ll try my best to remember.”

“You do that. I can forgive it a bit at first, as it is new to you and therefore is probably not deliberate dis-obedience on your part, but your Mistress is precisely what I am to you now. And for evermore! I OWN YOU! Anyway as I commanded, lift your waist!”

This time Kim complied and Danielle fitted the device to her captive. “There, that’s not SO bad is it?”

“I guess not, Mistress.”

“Good girl. And there’s going to be another change tonight. For tonight you are going to be able to see everything that happens to you. I think it could be exciting for me if, just for once, I can’t see. I’m going to have to find my way around your delicious body in the dark! Of course, if I decide otherwise I can simply remove the blindfold, and put it on you, because I’m in FULL charge here, but I think it could be fun for me to be unsighted!” With that Danielle, climbed back onto Kim, blindfold in hand, covered her own eyes and began feeling her way over Kim’s bound form in the dark.

Danielle’s mouth found Kim’s and despite her now loathing of her captor, Kim responded. Almost as if, despite her hatred, she found her Mistress impossible to resist! Because her body fought against the resolve of her mind, the later wished fervently to reject Danielle, but within seconds of the action starting, the former couldn’t stand the thought of being left without its cruel captor.

Danielle moved her mouth, by touch again, to Kim’s breasts and started her magic on those. Again Kim’s body over-ruled her brain, and began to not only accept it, but enjoy what Danielle was doing. And now Danielle slid her, soaking wet by now, vagina over Kim’s false “cock,” sliding herself up and down, very slowly at first, but rapidly accelerating the process. Naturally it wasn’t long before she skillfully bought herself to an outstanding climax, screaming and shaking in pure pleasure as ecstasy claimed her, and possibly stronger than it had ever done before!

Having calmed down a little Danielle kissed Kim passionately again. “THAT Darling, is why I’m keeping you! So, you’re just going to have to accept that now you are completely, utterly and totally under…..” Pausing to kiss Kim again, then finishing,

“THE DOMINATION OF DANIELLE!”
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago So, now Danielle returned home to torment Kim once again. And this time she was going to try something a little different, tonight Kim would be the one wearing a “strap-on” allowing her Mistress to adopt the normal female role in her planned sexual activities. Not the Kim would be granted the privilege of being allowed her “special” one, the dildo with the attachment that also tickled the wearer’s clitoris. After all as far as Danielle was concerned THAT now needed to be destroyed and replaced, Kim had violated that particular implement when she’d used to on Danielle herself. No, and in a way that really demonstrated the pure evil within her and her desire for the ultimate revenge, Kim would be put in the very implement used when Danielle had murdered the unfortunate James, because this was the one used whilst she had worn that S.S. uniform replica skirt. What could possibly be more cruel than James’s widow forced into wearing the actual “murder weapon?” Although, thankfully for her, Kim would actually be unaware of that fact.

Having showered, and dressed herself in her favourite basque, complete with stockings of course, Danielle went to the room where her intended victim awaited. As she unlocked the door and entered, Kim’s ashen face fully betrayed the real dread that ran throughout her whole body.

“Good evening Darling,” her captor taunted. “Are you ready for our night of pleasure?”

“Please Dani, please can’t you just let me go? You’ve destroyed any evidence by now I guess, so I’m no danger to you. Caroline and Jonathan can’t help me anymore, nor can anybody else. And I know now that you never loved me, like I thought you did and I actually believed that I did you. You just used me. What can I give you now?”

“Whatever I want to take from you! YOU ARE MINE! And WILL BE FOR EVERYMORE! Unless, of course, I tire of you. And, make NO mistake about this, now you have to PAY, for allowing that bitch to humiliate me last night!”

“Yes Dani. I’m SO sorry about that!”

“Are you? You didn’t seem to be at the time, did you? I recall you enjoyed EVERY moment of it! Oh, and another thing. You are NOT permitted to address me as “Dani” EVER again! Last night you betrayed my trust in you. You DESTROYED our friendship! From now on it is “MISTRESS!” Understand?” and Danielle pushed her face right into Kim’s, staring into her captive’s eyes with REAL menace.

Kim “got it.” With a really timid voice she almost whispered “yes Mistress.”

“Now then, are you going to allow me to tie you to this bed, or will I be forced to do it the hard way, involving these.” Twirling a pair of steel handcuffs in front of the other woman.

“No Dani, oh sorry, I mean Mistress, I won’t try to stop you doing what you’re going to do anyway.” And Kim laid herself on the bed, meekly stretching out her four limbs.

Danielle moved in swiftly, as if she expected her prey to change her mind and try to resist after all, but Kim did not. Soon her wrists and hands were, as normal very securely tied to the outer bed posts of the upper bed frame, and her captive status fully confirmed.

After which Danielle, having released the cuffed ankle, placed Kim in the, almost obligatory stockings and suspenders, then she tied her captive’s legs to the lower frame’s bed posts, completing her full spread-eagled capture.

Now Danielle laid her own body upon that of her prisoner, and looking her captive in the eyes, started to explain just why she wanted to keep her. “You see Kim, you REALLY turn me on. I might not love you, and no, you’re right, I never have, but, by God I lust after you. Nobody, including any man not even James, can excite me like you do. No, I don’t know why, but that’s how it is. And unfortunately for you, the fact that you’ve now had a taste of freedom, and so now you don’t want to be mine simply makes me want you and turns me on EVEN more! So, to answer your question, that’s why I can’t just let you go. I’m sure you can appreciate that?

“So you plan to keep me here, even though I now despise you?”

“Kim don’t you see, it’s the fact that you hate me now that makes me desire you even more! No I can’t explain it because, to be honest, I don’t know why, but that’s the way things stand. Anyway, I fancy a change to our “normal” routine tonight. For, after what you did to me last night, it is YOU who is going to take the “male” role.”

With that Danielle climbed off the bed and her slave, and fetched the aforementioned strap-on. “Lift your waist slave!”

“Please Dani, NO!”

Danielle slapped Kim hard around the face. “What did I tell you to call me now?”

Kim gulped. “Sorry Mistress! I’ll try my best to remember.”

“You do that. I can forgive it a bit at first, as it is new to you and therefore is probably not deliberate dis-obedience on your part, but your Mistress is precisely what I am to you now. And for evermore! I OWN YOU! Anyway as I commanded, lift your waist!”

This time Kim complied and Danielle fitted the device to her captive. “There, that’s not SO bad is it?”

“I guess not, Mistress.”

“Good girl. And there’s going to be another change tonight. For tonight you are going to be able to see everything that happens to you. I think it could be exciting for me if, just for once, I can’t see. I’m going to have to find my way around your delicious body in the dark! Of course, if I decide otherwise I can simply remove the blindfold, and put it on you, because I’m in FULL charge here, but I think it could be fun for me to be unsighted!” With that Danielle, climbed back onto Kim, blindfold in hand, covered her own eyes and began feeling her way over Kim’s bound form in the dark.

Danielle’s mouth found Kim’s and despite her now loathing of her captor, Kim responded. Almost as if, despite her hatred, she found her Mistress impossible to resist! Because her body fought against the resolve of her mind, the later wished fervently to reject Danielle, but within seconds of the action starting, the former couldn’t stand the thought of being left without its cruel captor.

Danielle moved her mouth, by touch again, to Kim’s breasts and started her magic on those. Again Kim’s body over-ruled her brain, and began to not only accept it, but enjoy what Danielle was doing. And now Danielle slid her, soaking wet by now, vagina over Kim’s false “cock,” sliding herself up and down, very slowly at first, but rapidly accelerating the process. Naturally it wasn’t long before she skillfully bought herself to an outstanding climax, screaming and shaking in pure pleasure as ecstasy claimed her, and possibly stronger than it had ever done before!

Having calmed down a little Danielle kissed Kim passionately again. “THAT Darling, is why I’m keeping you! So, you’re just going to have to accept that now you are completely, utterly and totally under…..” Pausing to kiss Kim again, then finishing,

“THE DOMINATION OF DANIELLE!”
Great finish 🔥🔥
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic