Christmas for Charity (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Christmas for Charity (F/m)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

“What do I want for Christmas? A sex slave of course!”
No, no, I could do better. With a cute little pout I damn near perfected I hit stop on the computer and deleted the video. I could do better. I had to do better. I had 90,000 subscribers after all. Just 10,000 more and I reached my first milestone, the first step to internet domination! Speaking of domination, it was time to give this video a second try. I readied myself and pressed record.
“Hiya Charity Cases! It’s time for another exciting episode of Doing It for Charity! Of course I’m you’re gracious Princess Charity Crawford! Now some of my newer subscribers are probably going ‘Charity, it’s Christmas time. Is this really the time of year to be making femdom videos? Fuck yeah it is! You think that just because it’s December I stop being a woman? I stop being a predator? I stop being … me? I think we all know the answer to that. In fact I just got back from dropping off my guest from last night’s little shindig. Let’s have a look.”
I stopped recording. That was good. I’d use that. I reviewed the video that would accompany it. It was a button cam on my dress at the Christmas party in the hip part of town.
Everyone was well dressed and bragging. They were all clearly drunk too. Good, that would make this easier. I found a cute guy on his own.
“Hiya cutie.”
“M…me?”
“Oh you’re so sweet. I just wanna knock you out and take you home.”
“Thank you … what?”
Too late, I slapped the chloroform-soaked rag over his nose and mouth and held tight. Sure he struggled but his drinking betrayed him. He was soon too weak to resist or call for help as I walked him out the door for a night as my sub.
I pressed record again.
“So much fun, right? Though I have to admit as much fun as hunting men is or tormenting the subs that I meet online I want more. I want a man all my own. I want someone who will give up their life and be mine. I want a sub 24/7. I want to own a cute boy. I want a slave. No, I want a sex slave!”
I posted the video, then seeing the time went to bed.

Two days later I came home from work to find my door open. Was someone robbing me? Carefully I slipped inside. What I found shocked me more than any robber could. It was a boy! Not just any boy, mind you, but the cutest damn boy I’d ever seen! He wore a Santa hat and was tied to a chair, gagged with tape. He had a note attached to the front of his bindings. I read it aloud.
“Charity – Here’s your Christmas present!!”
https://sta.sh/01v4h3wq8b4r
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

I flipped the note over and read aloud the rest of the text.
“My name is Corrie Loud, you’re very first subscriber. I love your videos, to the point of obsession if I’m being honest. I mean I did find your house after all. Don’t worry I’m not a stalker, I’m not going to hurt you. I saw your last video and decided to give you what you want. So here’s your sex slave: my brother Louie. Take good care of the little pain in the ass. Love you, Merry Christmas!”
I had to laugh out loud at this one. The boy, Louie, glared at me.
“Oh come on. You have to see how weird this is, right? I mean your sister gave you away to a stranger to be her sex slave. Dude, that’s messed up.”
He gave me a cute little embarrassed nod.
“Don’t worry I’ll take you home …”
A thought came to me.
“… tomorrow.”
He gave me a quizzical look.
“This is too good not to share.”
His eyes widened.
“Get ready, Louie Loud, I’m about to make you a Youtube star.”
I ran off and returned a few minutes later with my computer and webcam. Louie just quietly watched as I set everything up. Soon we were ready to go.
“Hiya Charity Cases! It’s time for another episode of Doing it for Charity! I’m your loving Princess Charity Crawford. Today I’m joined by a very special guest. This loveable loser is Louie Loud. His sister gave him to me as a Christmas present. His sister! Can you believe that?”
I rubbed my face against his, causing our hats to fall off.
“Well I love my gift. I love him so much I’m going to share him with all of you.”
I climbed into his lap and began unbuttoning his shirt.
“This is going to be fun.”
https://sta.sh/0fffbqt5524
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

I stroked Louie’s face. I know I was being mean to the boy. I should have taken him home the moment I found him, I know that. I also know he was a Christmas present and it would be rude to refuse him. With logic like that how could I fail? Besides he was too fucking cute not to play with.
I pinched his nose with my thumb and finger. I giggled as he pulled away trying to breath again. His face was just so damn cute when he scrunched it up like that. I grabbed the nose again and held on. I lost track of how long we did this for. I never held hard enough to hurt him or . really cut off his air. I always let go when he pulled away. It was fun. Well it was fun for me at least and that’s what mattered.
“Alright,” I told the camera, “you know the drill Charity Cases. Whenever I get a new boytoy I go through my checklist. I have to find the perfect man. The one I want to keep. None have passed the test yet. Let’s see how our little Louie Loud does, shall we?
“First, the face. Now you know I’m not into the ruggedly handsome type. They’re a dime a dozen on TV and in film these days. They do nothing for me anymore. I want a baby face. A sweet little baby face I can just love all over.”
I turned to Louie.
“Check.”
I pinched his cheeks and rubbed my nose against his. I kissed him on his gag. Then I kissed him on his cheek. I didn’t stop there. I kissed him over every inch of exposed skin.
Finally, I had to pull myself away.
“Second item: the body. Now I may not care for the basic package in the face but go thinking I’m deep or anything. I still want my man to have a rockin’ bod. I’m trying to bring that back. Is it working?”
I unbuttoned his plaid shirt. I took my time, unwrapping my sexy little present. Pulling it apart I began to drool. This boy worked out.
“Oh mama. All of this is mine now.”
I ran my hands over him. I pinched his cute little nipples. I kissed and licked every finely tuned inch. Once again I had to force myself away.
“Check. Third item, and the most important: the dick. I think this one speaks for it self.”
I unzipped his fly and peeked inside. I said not a word. I just began peeling off my dress.
https://sta.sh/029aj69lgmva
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Looking forward to what you write next. Great story
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Please Continue
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic