Tied out of competition (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied out of competition (M/M)

Post by Tsuhaya »

Hello, please do not be afraid to show my mistakes, English is not my mother tongue and I would like to know what I need to improve. As my first post on the forum brought a short and simple story, I hope I can bring longer and well written stories over time ;)

I could not see anything. I could only hear my own sighing and the noite of the ropes. I had ropes around my wrists and forearms that were being pulled to opposite sides, keeping my arms above my head, a metal bar keeping my legs tied and separated, and eventually I realized that I was tied in a "X". Position.

The last thing I remember before this place was that I was running to a local pool where I practiced every night. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my throat and a damp cloth was pressed against my face. I fought it, but each breath reduced my strength and after a few minutes I fainted.

When I woke up in the dark, blindfolded, with ropes holding me and wearing only my speedos, I panicked and fought my restraints. I tried screaming for help, which did not help, there were several rounds of tape on my head keeping my mouth shut. I felt a piece of cloth inside it, filling it to the fullest. The taste made me fight more against my restrictions. I had been gagged with my own sweaty stockings that I’d worn for three days, they tasted horrible.

After a while I finally managed to relax, tired of fighting. So my thoughts made me active; I had always enjoyed being tied up and I often played tie-up games with my cousins and siblings and, despite the fact that it was a kidnapping, my excitement increased slowly and the speedos I wore suddenly became much tighter.

My captor entered the room where I was being held. As soon as I heard the door open, I began to fight against my bonds again, which was pointless.

My captor saw me struggling against the ropes that held me tight, smiling at my impotence and the excitement that was obvious in my speedos. He walked slowly towards me and I felt a hand touching my skin, then my fighting increased, the panic now dominated me "MMMMMMMMMHHHHHHH !! HPH !! MMMMMMEHHHPH !!!!"

My captor began to caress my body

"MMMMMMPPHHHHH !!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but was unable to overcome the ribbon that held my sweaty stockings in my mouth. I was desperate to get my captor's hands off my body. My captor began to touch my whole body, checking that the restrictions were still hindering me and tightening the ropes even more. Once he was satisfied, I would have no chance to get out of my bonds. My kidnapper finally removed the cloth that was over my eyes, finally allowing me to see who had kidnapped me.

When the strip of cloth was removed, my eyes widened and glittered, if the ribbon had not covered my mouth, I would have screamed. In front of me: Josh, the captain of the swimming team I was due to face the next day!

Josh smiled at me happy to hear my moans through the sock gag

"Using your socks to remove your ability to speak was a wonderful idea," Josh said, smiling at me.

Now it all made sense!

Josh probably had no intention of hurting me, but he knew that, without me, his team had the advantage and would definitely win the next day.

Josh looked at the volume of my speedos and smiled

"I think it's best if I reposition your dick to make sure you're not able to take great pleasure," Josh said.

His hand moved slowly toward my still covered groin and he began to knead and squeeze my volume "mmmphhh ..." "mmmmmmmppphh ..." My groans filled the room as I closed my eyes; the captain's other hand stretched my exposed nipples, rubbing them slowly and gently.

"You like that, boi?" Josh asked as he stopped massaging my package

I was liking it, it was so good, I wanted more ... But I could not just accept it, I had to fight it, I had to find a way out of it

After a while just watching me, Josh plagued me again

"ETHHH MMMHH GPPPPPPPHHH !!" "ETTHH MPHHH GGPPPPHHHHHHHHHH !!" Josh was torturing me again. I looked at the captain, trying again to escape my bonds, however, that did not help, I soon felt exhausted again - without hope.

Josh found my fight entertaining, enjoying the power he had over me. When the fight stopped, he smiled at me and turned to a nearby closet. When he opened it, I glimpsed what was inside and my eyes widened as my struggling grew stronger again.

Once Josh got what he needed from the closet, he closed it and came back, slowly approaching me as I my struggling continued. He stood a foot away from me, hiding the objects he carried behind his back and smiling at me.

My struggle ended in frustration and I gasped, my arms and back aching with the effort to free myself as I looked at my captor. The athlete smiled more than ever when he showed the objects he had picked up in the closet. My expression was despair. In his right hand were two clothes pegs, and in his left hand were a pair of heavily worn shoes, the same shoes Josh wore every day.

Josh approached me and put the clothes pegs on my nipples, which made me moan, their bite was sore and tight enough not to dislodge themselves, no matter how much I struggled.

"Mmmph ..." I groaned softly, my eyes seeking pity from my captor, but I found none

Josh grabbed one of his old Nikes; he smiled as he opened lone of his shoes and moved it towards my face. I wnted to walk away at all costs

"Take a scent of that, champ," Josh said as he pulled his smelly shoes closer to my face, his shoes did not even come very close before I could smell his sour and rotten scent, which made me want to vomit. Without further delay, Josh squeezed the old shoe into my face, forcing me to sniff; I held my breath for a while, but finally I was forced to breathe, as soon as the scent hit my nostrils, I choked on it.

"MMMMMPPPH! MMMMMMPPHHHHHHH !!" I fought screaming against the sock gag, tears came to my eyes from the sour smell of his shoes, I was unable to stop Josh from pressing his dirty shoe on my face

"I see you like the smell," he chuckled. "Since you liked it so much, let's make sure you can smell it for a while." Josh pulled a roll of tape from his pants pocket and began to wrap the rotten shoe onto my face. After five turns round my head, Josh's old, rancid shoe was heavily etched on my face making me be forced to sniff its inside, each breath was a torture

The captain smiled as he looked at my defenceless body. His hand extended to touch my bulge once again.

"MMMMMMPPHHHHHHH !!" I fought and screamed in spite of the gag and tryied to avoid the athlete's touch

After about one minute stroking my dick, it felt like hours, Josh took his hand off my speedos. As I gasped, trying to breathe inside his rotten shoes, Josh's hand went to the clothes pegs on my nipples. The effect was immediate: I gasped inside his shoe and my body tensed.

"MMMMPPPHHHHHHHH !! TRNNNNNHHMMHHH OPPHHHH !! PPLTHHHHH !!" I begged through the gag when he shook the pegs on my nipples, I fought the ropes with tears forming in my eyes.

I could not breathe inside Josh's shoes, my cock ached, my arms hurt and that arrogant bastard was smiling at me !!

My captor slid the blindfold over my eyes again. I was still struggling and complaining under my tight gag, My speedos had been slowly drenched by the excitement of my frustrated cock, and at last Josh had slipped thick earplugs into my ears shutting off all the sound.

When my captor was ready to leave, he said, so close to my ears that I could hear, "Enjoy the next 12 hours, dear boy, because you will not released until we win this competition." He opened the bedroom door and waited there, without my knowing, to look at me once again, tied and fighting desperately. Smiling, he closed the door and, just before closing it, he murmured to himself "And if we lose, well ... there's no reason not to keep you a little longer to relieve the stress of losing ..."

The door closed, the lock turned, and the lights went out, leaving me fighting alone in the dark, struggling against my frustrated excitement and my rival's damn shoes.
Last edited by Tsuhaya 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi,
Welcome aboard. It's difficult to adapt to a languge that is un-gendered and which has a different word order. Nevertheless, this is a most welcome first post. There are minor mistakes but the only really weird bit is the use of "preachers"; May I presume that they are what are called "clothes pegs" in English or "Clothes pins" among the less civilised nation over the Pond?

Any mkistakes are certinly not serious enough to spoil the enjoyment that people should get from reading the tale.

I hope you will keep contributing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hello my friend.

I'm indisposed right now (visiting family for the day), so don't have time to read this right now. But I fully intend to give this a read this evening. Don't worry about the language barrier. The more you read and the more you practice your writing in this language, the better you'll get at it. It's just a question of practice and putting things you learn into practice.

I'll be checking back on here later today.
Just had to drop by to say how pleased I was to see a story from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your english, is pretty good with some minor nitpicks that xtc has pointed.

Really enjoy it... captured by rivals is one of my favorite scenarios. Hope you can post more stories!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This is an excellent first story, my friend.
As I wrote earlier, practice makes better.

Your skill will continue to evolve over the coming months and years.
You used a good amount of vocabulary here and I genuinely enjoyed the forced sneaker sniffing, as well as the liberal use of demeaning titles like "champ", "boi", etc.

All in all, an enjoyable read.
Looking forward to more from you ;)

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This is a terrific story. Thank you for writing and posting it. As a former high school swimmer I especially like that he has been kidnapped in his swim wear. I used to fantasize about such scenerios back in the day and this story brings those fantasies to life.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A favorite fantasy of mine as well, and told here admirably. Thanks for posting. I look forward to more from you.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] I really enjoyed re-reading this one, Matthew-boi.

You've only been writing on here for a few months, but already you've made some impressive improvements as regards to your grasp of the language. Keep it up, boi!

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Tsuhaya I really enjoyed re-reading this one, Matthew-boi.

You've only been writing on here for a few months, but already you've made some impressive improvements as regards to your grasp of the language. Keep it up, boi!
Thanks sir!

It reminds me of how impressed I am with my evolution in English, probably because of my taste in writing and reading. And now I'm getting better by being surrounded by the tongue :mrgreen:
Deleted User 379

Post by Deleted User 379 »

really enjoyed this one! keep up the good writing!
Deleted User 379

Post by Deleted User 379 »

really enjoyed this one! keep up the good writing!
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

What a great predicament. It sounds awful... And wonderful at the same time!

Don't worry about your skill with the language too much, you're doing better than a lot of its native speakers. :) You'll only continue to improve with more writing!

Looking forward to seeing where you go from here, whether that be a new story or a continuation of this one!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am currently translating some stories that I already have written in my mother tongue. As soon as I'm finished I'll post here in the forum. I believe that the most people here will like it
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] glad to hear that! I'll be looking forwards to more of your stories! :mrgreen:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

You should be incredibly proud of this story and how well it's written as English isn't your first language. It's a great story, very fun to read so congratulations :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for the feedback guys. I am currently translating some stories that I already have written in my mother tongue. As soon as I'm finished I'll post here in the forum. I believe that the most people here will like it
I think it's time you posted this and your other works in the M/M index, don't you?
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

As soon as you add your list of stories to it, I'll add your username-link to the first post.

Hope to see the new story you're working on soon ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic