Carter's Got A Secret (M/M+) Chapter 4 Preview:

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Tie Positions you would like Dylan and or Carter in Next Chapters

Poll ended at 4 years ago

Hogtie
4%
Chairtie
9%
Frogtie
13%
Pole-Tie
4%
Mummification
39%
Spread-Eagle
26%
Outside
4%

Total votes: 23

Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carter's Got A Secret (M/M+) Chapter 4 Preview:

Post by Carson33 »

Prologue:

This is my first story of hopefully many to come. Please let me know what should be fixed or changed and if you would like me to continue the story.

Dylan: 17 years old slim brown hair brown eyes. Lives with dad.

Scott: 28 years old, Dylan’s older brother and in the Marines.

Carter: 18 years old slim, dirty blonde hair brown eyes. Only child and lives with parents

Deborah: 40 years Old, Carters Mom a Lawyer and president of her own law firm

Tim: 42-year-old Carters Dad, neo surgeon for a local hospital.

Dylan and Carter have been best friends since middle school. Now both seniors in high school, Dylan plans to stay home for college, Carter has a handful of College offers to play baseball in college but hasn’t chosen one yet. Carter a great teammate, friend and all around good person, isn’t the smartest and hasn’t really found any of the classes super interesting. On top of it all Carters has been very lucky with all the offers from College Universities. Many of the Universities aren’t close, mostly in the Southern and Western part of the Country. Even if Carter too one of the offers he doesn’t even know what he would study if goes to college. Carter has also had difficulties with his sexuality since the beginning of high school; he's dated plenty of girls but all of them ended in breakups. For being an athlete and being on the varsity baseball team since his sophomore year he could have anyone girl or boy he wanted, well not everyone. Carter also has a sneaker and socks fetish since middle school and has been into bondage since freshman year. He’s held this secret from everyone but he wants to come clean with Dylan before he goes off to college.

Dylan's your regular kid smart, good-looking, the life of the party and everyone loves him. Dylan may be a great kid, but relationships have been rocky with him too and have always been looking for someone but it’s either not at the right time or right person for Dylan. He’s not like your average jock; he was never athletic or had popular hobbies. Dylan may have been a great student, but not many of the universities he visited interested him. So his last resort was to stay home for school, he’s been close with his best friend Carter so having him possibly leave for college has been overwhelming. Ever since his parent’s got a divorce Carter’s been around whenever he needs him. His older brother Scott is a Marine and lives halfway across the globe. Scott and Dylan’s relationship is not your regular brother-to-brother relationship. Dylan looks up to his brother Scott is a father figure to Dylan and there’s’ a trust and bond between the two of them. Dylan doesn’t see Scott all that often but when he does it’s always a treat. His dad on the other hand doesn’t seem to care. During the divorce, things got pretty heated between Dylan and his mom. Names were called, things were thrown, and once the divorce was settled, she was never seen again. Dylan's been hoping that through some type of luck his best friend may decide not to go to college too far away or even stay home but hasn't sounded too promising.
Last edited by Carson33 4 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Chapter 1: New Year Eve

It’s December 31st and Dylan and Carter both have about a week left until spring semester starts. Most of the time, Carter and his family are always out of town and doing something during the holidays, leaving Dylan home alone with his dad and occasionally hanging out with some other friends. This year Carters family decided to come home a few days early and just spend the night with family. Carter hasn’t seen Dylan in a few weeks so he thought of asking him over for the night and rein in the New Year together.

<Text Message>
<Mon Dec 31st>
<To: Dylan Hennessy>

<Carter 2:45pm>
< Hey, Dylan the fam and I are home for new years and was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out later today?>

<Dylan 3:00pm>
< Yo I thought you guys were in Wyoming this year? I would love to come over. Is this a party and what time?>

<Carter 3:05pm>
< No, mom and dad didn’t want to go this year. I guess they’re trying something different this year. No party just you and I with a bottle of champagne! You can come over around 6 and have dinner if you want.>

< Dylan 3:15pm>
< No fucking way your parents got you champagne!! I thought your parents would never let you drink? Yeah, sure I’ll come over for dinner.>

<Carter 3:17pm>
<They said it was on sale and since we’re just going to be home they’re okay with it, and dude I drink on my own c’mon now. How could you of forgotten spring break last year?>

<Dylan 3:30pm>
< I was plastered most nights so I don’t remember much other than the next morning, I am lightweight just like you dude.>

< Carter 3: 25pm>
< Screw off dude I definitely can hold my liquor better than you! I guess we'll see later tonight now, won't we? I'll see you for dinner tonight.>

<Dylan 3:30pm>
<Yes, we definitely will see who’s the better drinker tonight! See you later.>

Carter was filled with excitement to know that he was going to see his best friend tonight, he thought that maybe tonight he’d had the guts to talk to Dylan about his secret after a few drinks, or at least hoping his best friend would wear some new shoes or socks from Christmas. The anticipation was killing him he couldn’t keep Dylan off his mind. As time came closer he decided to take a shower and figure out what to wear.

Carter’s parents were fairly wealthy and continued to spoil him year in and year out. Freshly washed and face shaved, Carter walked into his closet and started picking out what to wear. Something comfortable, but on the same token something nice. He opted for a pair of black Nike dry-fit joggers, a t-shirt and new under amour sweatshirt. He went to the back of the closet and open a new package of white dry-fit Nike ankle Socks. Every time Carter opened a new package of socks the feel of crisp new socks and smell of plastic always gave him a rush. Carter pulls a pair out of the bag and walks to his bed. As he sits down he rolls up his joggers and slips each one on nice and slow. Once both have been put he brings his knees to his chest his socked feet to the edge of the bed, he continues to caress the new ankle socks feeling indentation of the sewing on the arcs of the foot, working his way up to the embroidery of the Nike symbol. As he continues to feel up his own socked feet, his crotch has gotten more and more excited that he hasn't even realized he's cumed in his own underwear.

As he finished playing with his feet he realized what he’d done, rush to his underwear drawer, grabbed a fresh pair and went to the bathroom to clean up. Carter walked out the bathroom threw his soiled underwear in the hamper walked back to his room and looked at the time and saw that it 5:50. Carter hadn't realized how much time had passed, he got excited and nervous knowing Dylan would be here soon. Carter rushes down to the basement to make sure things are in tiptop shape, he walks up to the kitchen to check on dinner. Both his mom and dad are elbows deep in making dinner, Carter got curious and asked,
"Mom what are we going to have for dinner"?

"We are having Italian, mostaccioli with meatballs and garlic bread. Why do you ask? Have you invited friends over?” Says Deborah.

"Well, I am just curious we haven't eaten a home-cooked meal together in a while, and I just invited Dylan over if that's okay."

Carter gets a ping from his phone and see’s that Dylan has just texted him. Tim turns around with cheerful look.

“Well sure it’s okay, we haven’t seen that squirt in a while so that’ll be nice!”

“Ya, ya okay dad good to know.”

With a smiley smirk coming from Carter. Carter opens up his phone to look at the text message from Dylan.

<Text Messages>
<Mon Dec 31st >
<From: Dylan Hennessy>

<Dylan 5:58>
<Hey I am at the front gate what’s the code to open it?>

<Carter 6:05>
<Sorry it’s 3826, just come on in when you get here.>

<Dylan 6:05>
<Damn, it’s about time you replied, and I’ll just ring when I get to the door.>

Carter was hoping Dylan would ring the doorbell, now he gets to see what Dylan decided to wear for the night. Carter was pacing back and forth in the dining room waiting to see the car lights, for what felt like an eternity for Carter which was only a minute and a half, Carter finally sees Dylan's car lights and then the rest of the car. He gets nervous, but why? He's never been this nervous around Dylan, Carter takes a deep breath walks to the door and turns on the front porch light to get a better look of Dylan before he comes in.

Carter hears the car door slam and waits anxiously. Carter stands at the door crossing his fingers and just hoping it’s not another night of slides and beat up clothes. Dylan comes walking up the porch waving in excitement. Carter glances at his best friend and is in awe of what he decided to wear. Carter becomes so lost in what Dylan decided to wear he forgot to open the door. "Bang" "Bang", with a puzzled and confused look Dylan says through the window,

"Are you going to let me in dude?"

“Oh shit, sorry Dylan I wasn’t really paying attention there for a minute.” Says Carter.

Carter rushed to open to the door still amazed on what his best friend decided to wear. When Dylan walks with his duffle bag Carter gets a full look. Dylan is wearing a black crew neck sweater, distressed light washed skinny jeans, rolled just perfectly to show from what Carter can tell looks to be black Nike crew socks and to top it all off, a new pair of Adidas Ultra Boost with black, white and multi-colored colorway. Carter can't help but to stare at his best friends new shoes knowing full well he'd love to play with them, but he stays focused.

"Do you want to drop your stuff off downstairs in the basement before we eat?” Carter asks.

“Sure, why not! If you don’t mind me asking what are we having for dinner? Says Dylan.

“We are having Italian, hope that’s okay, mom and dad are making it as we speak.”

“Awesome, haven’t had Italian in forever!”

As Dylan walks in front of Carter making their way to the basement, he can't help but glance up and down Dylan's backside watching Dylan's shoes flex and bend with each step and seeing his feet sink into the new shoes. Both friends work their way downstairs and once Dylan drops his bag off he walks towards the couch near the TV. Carter knows better than if Dylan gets too comfortable those new shoes will be sliding off his feet. Carter would rather take off Dylan shoes than himself, so he takes things in his own hands.

"Hey, Dylan do you want to play a quick game of pool before we eat?"

Yea sure why not, it'll be quick since I kick your ass every time!"
"Dylan we don't play that much, and you've only a couple of time because I was off my game."

"Okay, Carter you keep telling yourself that."

Both were always competitive they loved playing games, horsing around and just good old fun. Tonight was different not just for Carter but for Dylan as well. They got about 5 minutes into their game and Carters mom called them up for dinner. They both walked up the stair Carter, of course, took a little bit longer just get more look as Dylan's cut skinny jeans and shoes walking up the stairs. Everyone sat at the table and enjoyed the freshly made meal, Carter's parents made, there were good laughs and great memories told of when the friends were younger. A few hours later the boys now downstairs watching TV and just hanging out. It's about 11:45 pm both are a few drinks in and having a blast.

"Carter, I think you were right, I can't hold my liquor very well and I am only a drink and a half in."
"Dylan I told you that was going to happen! I guess I win don't I?"

"Yes, I guess you do. I don't even feel bad, I am just tired so if I am asleep in the next 15 to 20 minutes don't wake me up for count down to New Years."

"Why can't I?"

"Cause I want to sleep, and I think New Year's is a little overrated anyway."

He knew once Dylan was asleep he could make his move and make his own dreams come true, but he had to play it cool.
"Okay, fine but at least stick out these last 10 minutes?"

"Alright I'll try to "reign in the New Year" with you, but then I am sleeping." “Awesome!”

5.4.3.2.1…HAPPY NEW YEAR! Both Carter and Dylan watch the TV as the ball drops in 2019! Happy New Year Dylan! Dylan? Did you fall asleep on me? Carter walks over to the other side of the room to the couch wear Dylan is laying; he taps Dylan and gets nothing. “You ass, you said you were going stay up with me!" Carter whispers. Carter starts to look up and down the limp and almost motionless body of Dylan. He smirks seeing that Dylan kept his shoes on the entire time. Those shoes must be musky and sweaty for being on for 6 plus hours. Dylan is on the recliner part of the couch, which is fully reclined, his feet and shoes just hanging over the chair a few inches. Perfect, Carter starts to grin and kneels in front of them. Carter starts caressing the Adidas shoes, feeling every divot, Carter loves the feel of new shoes still stiff from the factory, but yet soft from being worked in. Carter feels the new crisp laces working his way to the top, slowly feeling every detail all the up to where Dylan had laced up his shoes. Carter notices that his crotch growing from excitement, he brings one of his hands to rub again his crotch and moans just a little. He goes back to feeling the knotted laces, bringing his fingers underneath feeling the tension. "Still nice and tight!" Carter whispers.

Carter grabs Dylan ankles gently and brings feet together so that the bottom of his shoes could be one surface. He brings hands back down to the top of shoes putting some pressure on Dylan's shoes to really feel the fabric and stitching of the shoes. Carter then starts licking the soles of the shoes, starting at the heel slowly working his way to the top, feel every bump and groove of the shoes, he goes back and forth after there's a shimmer on the bottom of Dylan's shoes from his saliva. He keeps going up and down the shoes, sometimes sucking on the tip of those biting down and feeing the fabric rub against his teeth and lips. He finally sits back looks at his work. "Perfect, good as new." As Carter chuckles to himself. Carter decides he wants to try Dylan's shoes on, he's only half a size smaller than Carter. Carter work's his hands back up to the left shoe and slowly pulls the laces out of the tight and neat knot they were put into. He pulls one of the laces and feels a little pop from the tension and pulls the laces free from the tight knot. He then grabs the heel of the shoe and tip of the shoe and slowly pulls it off Dylan’s foot. He does the exact same thing with the right foot.

Dylan is now shoeless and has his Nike crew socks exposed. Carter decides puts his nose in the arc of one Dylan’s foot takes a sniff and rubs his nose up and down. He goes back to his now full erect crotch and rubs faster and faster, Carter loves every moment of this. Carter steps back and direct his attention to the shoes. Carter decides to sniff one of the shoes; he grabs the left pair and brings it up to his nose. He takes a big whiff; the smell of new shoes still lingers, but can definitely smell the sweat of Dylan feet too. He then brings the shoes down to his feet and slips his foot in nice and slow, nervous he won’t be able to wear them, he goes slow and finally glides his heel in and thump. Carter's foot fits, its snug and tight around the arc of the foot. He loves the feeling of a well-fit running shoe, especially if it isn’t his. He put’s the other one on and fit just the same. He laced them up nice and tight and precise like how Dylan tied them. He stood up and walked around feeling every movement and how they felt on his feet. Carter asks himself, “Why haven’t I gotten a pair like these before I love them.” Little did he know someone had watched him the entire time….
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Great first chapter! Can’t wait to see more :)
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Fun start! Love all the shoe and sock action going on. Can't wait for more!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I am with [mention]jocktied10[/mention], i love all the sock action. I look forward to future chapters and learning more about Carter.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Carson33[/mention]
Just saw your ad in the Catalogue Section and realised I'd totally missed this when you published it.
A VERY interesting synopsis, and from the comments so far, I gather this'll be right up my alley 8-)

I'll be sitting down and reading this in a bit, before giving you some proper feedback.
And don't worry about reviews. It's pretty slow on here right now, but things are bound to pick up in the coming week or two.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Well I'm a little late to the party but this is a great start, I hope to see more like it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well, this was definitely a fun read.
I'm glad we have another sock aficionado on here. I'm thinking [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] might enjoy the last part of that first chapter. No bondage action yet, but some nice "sock action" going on ;)

Since you're looking for advice, IMHO you could do without that descriptive first post about the characters.
Details like those are always best when subtly added to the storyline. The slow addition of background info allows the reader to perceive this as character depth, especially when the tidbits are revealed gradually, and in pertinent parts of the story.

Well done so far.
I look forward to reading what you come up with next.
Can't help but wonder if Scott'll have something to do with this later on ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Details from a true sneaks addict here, just bought a new pair and it speaks to me :lol:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

As Carter continued to walk back and forth through the basement little did he know someone loved every minute of what transpired and wasn't really asleep. It’s about 7am Sunday morning, and Dylan knew that he had to play this situation cool, as Carter continued walking around, he kept watchful eye making sure Carter didn't catch him awake. Dylan loved his best friend Carter and would do anything for him, but what Carter did to him tonight made things so much more exciting then he would have thought. Dylan was always secretive of his fantasies and told no one about them. He's always wanted to be tied up by Carter and have his sneakers and socks licked and sniffed. Dylan felt that it was something that he'd never tell anyone let alone his best friend, but now that Carter has played with his shoes and socks, why not come clean? Dylan notices Carter starting to work his way back to the couches, so Dylan decides to close his eyes and act as if he was sleeping. Dylan’s never been a good faker at anything, so he does his best, he keeps closing his eyes tighter and tighter until he decided to take a peak to see if Carter is still near him. As Dylan slowly opens his left eye Carter is concentrating on taking pictures of his best friend's black crew socks. When Dylan looked down, he caught Carter's eyes, and both jumped away from each other. Carter says, "Dylan I am sorry I am sorry it's not what it looks like please don't be mad." “It’s okay Cater, just a little shocked that’s all, I am not exactly sure why your taking pics of my socks and wearing my shoes. Do we even wear the same size?” “Dylan I just like socks and shoes, and when I saw you tonight, I just couldn’t help myself and I thought why not have a keepsake of tonight.” “Alright, that’s fair and to be honest, I was actually kind of up the entire time. I watched you lick my shoes and play with my socks. As Dylan continues to explain to Carter that he was pretty much awake for the entire situation Carter thought that was he did was unforgivable. “But listen Carter, just because you did it doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it, okay.” Carter perked up after hearing what Dylan said. “You did?” “Yes, believe it or not Carter, I loved every minute of it.”

Dylan bringing his knees to his chest and his arms wrap around his shins says, "Who said I am mad, but I think we need to talk and come clean about things." "Agreed," says Carter. "Alright good, I need to get something off my chest too, also you can keep my shoes on too, they look good on you," says Dylan in a smirking tone. “So do you want to go first, Carter?" Asks Dylan. “Sure, so to come clean I’ve kind of had a thing for guys, but more specifically I’ve had a thing for you Dylan. I know that I could be leaving next fall a few hundred miles away and stuff but when you walked in tonight wearing what you wore, I just couldn’t help myself. I love socks and sneakers and when I find a nice pair of both I’d want to lick and sniff the shoes and socks. Also, I kind of love tying up people, manly guys in sneakers and socks with sporty gear. I’ve only done selfbondage and it's gotten pretty boring with just myself. That’s me and I don’t blame you if you hate me for not telling you earlier.

“Carter, I am not mad at you at all.” Carter perked up and stared up at Dylan with a puzzling look. “You’re not the only that’s keeping something from one another Carter.” “What do you mean Dylan?” “Carter, I’ve got a secret too and I want to come clean, when you were there for me after my parents’ divorce, it meant way more to me than you know. I’ve also loved bondage too, but I’ve never actually done it before, but I never trusted anyone enough to tell other than my brother Scott. He was the first and last person I told until you.” As Dylan was wrapping up his side of the story Carter had plunged in his wild imagination and was untying Dylan's Ultra boost and slipping them off. When Dylan finished his story, Carter stood up with a smirk and pick up the Adidas by the heels and tossed them on to Dylan’s legs. Dylan confused as to why Carter seemed so enthusiastic ask Carter. “Why do you want me to put the shoes on, and why so giddy?” Dylan put the shoes on don't tie them and lay on your stomach, I'll be back. Dylan still not sure what's going so as he's asked, grabs one of his shoes by the heel and tongue and slips his rather sweaty black crew sock into the stiff new Adidas shoe. He does the same thing with other shoe and hops off the couch and down on to the floor laying on his stomach and his feet crossed in the air watching TV waiting for Carter.

When Carter realized his best friend was into bondage, his mind starting racing thinking of all the ideas on how he could tie up his best friend with those new Adidas shoes and Nike crew socks. Carters been doing selfbonage for years and no matter what he wore or what he did it was never the same for him, he wanted to tie someone up for real. Carter also thought that maybe waiting a few days, and let things work out themselves would be better for the relationship but screw it! Carter untied Dylan's Adidas shoes off his feet, threw them over to Dylan and ran upstairs. Carter had been waiting for a moment like this for years and nothing was going to stop him now. He went to his bedroom, went to his walk-in closet and grabbed a carry-on sized suite cased filled the brim with all the bondage goodies he's been racking up. He wanted to make sure everything he wanted was in there. So, Carter placed it on the floor, unzipped it and look through everything. 10 rolls of duct tape, 5 rolls of gorilla tape, handcuffs, a few bandanas, a ball-gag, open mouth gag, a box of brand-new Nike Vapormax’s (US-10), 20ft of rope, a handful of dirty unwashed crew socks, and ankle socks, and an old basketball uniform from junior year. Carter likes what he sees, zips it back up and rolls it all the way down to the basement where Dylan lays waiting. As Carter rolls the suitcase down the final stairs to the basement, Dylan overhears each bang of the suitcase hitting a new floor and gets a bit puzzled and worried about what's to come next. Carter walks to the back of the basement where Dylan lays on his stomach but turn in the direction of Carter. When Carter walking in the living room with the suitcase, Dylan asks, "What did you have in mind for us this morning, and what's in the suitcase?" As Carter rolls in the main part of the living room he sets the suitcase in front of Dylan and says. "Dylan, I've been thinking about what you've said and if its' okay with you I'd like to tie you up, we can start slow if you want." Dylan replies, "Oh shit, this soon?” Dylan knew that after coming clean Carter and his relationship was going to be different, but for better or worse. Dylan hadn’t seen Carter in month so what better way to bond, a tie up session. “Yea okay, sure you tie me up however you want, just nothing and hardcore, I am a newbie." Carter has now turned around and is facing his suitcase and says with a grin, "Whatever you say, Dylan."

Dylan not able to see exactly what’s in the suitcase since Carter is kneeling in front of it, he asks questionably, “So Carter what do I need to do?” Carter grabs a red bandana, “Put this over your eyes, take your sweatshirt off and put your hands behind your back and listen to everything I say." Dylan noticed Carter's tone it was stern and controlling, but still friendly. Dylan does what Carter asks, folds the bandana and places it over his eyes and is now blind from everything. As Dylan is putting the bandana over his eyes, Carter grabs a few coils of rope and a new roll of duct tape. Dylan now has his hands behind his back and Carter turns around stands over him and immediately starts to get a hard-on due to the situation. He walks to Dylan's feet and unwraps the plastic off the duct tape starts ripping it off the roll, he brings Dylan's ankles together and wraps his ankles with duct tape slow, tight and secure making sure every passing is just as tight or tighter than the previous.

Dylan waiting in anticipation of what's to come still not seeing anything due to the blindfold feels his ankles and ankles being pushed together and then hears the sound of duct tape being pulled off the roll and a tight tension around his ankles that continuously gets tighter and tighter. Carter continues to wrap the duct tape around Dylan's ankles 10 times around and rips the tape. He then moves to Dylan’s wrists, cross his wrist and then takes a coil of rope and slowly and methodically wraps the rope around Dylan’s wrist making sure each pass is secure, but not too tight, when he has a few inches of rope left he decides to clinch the rope in between Dylan’s wrist making the tie tighter. As Dylan continues to hear the sound of duct tape being pulled off the roll and he starts realizing that he's enjoying this more than he thought, and his bulge inside pants is really saying something about this too. He then notices that Carter has stopped taping his ankles and has come near his arms. Dylan than feels nylon rope being slid around his wrists, he feels more and more tension as more rope and more rope is being collected around his wrist until a short, but slight pain from the rope being tighter than he thought it was going to be. When it happened Dylan didn't enjoy it, but after feeling the tension on his wrist all the way down to his ankles and started enjoying it way more.

Carter notices the Dylan’ winced a bit after clinching his wrist together and asked, “Is that too tight Dylan?” “No, it’s okay just shocked me a bit. It this all you got Carter?” “You want me to harder on your Dylan?” “Yea what the hell, let’s see what you can do!” “Your gonna wished you hadn’t said that Dylan.”

After Dylan had egged Carter on, Carter went back to the suitcase grabbed a handful of rope, a new roll of gorilla tape and one of the dirty socks he's been working out in for months. He then went to work on Dylan’s elbows with rope and tied those together a little bit tighter than he did with his wrist. Once Carter was happy with his work on Dylan's elbows, he told Dylan, "I want to the best you can, but I need you to stand up for a minute or two." Once Carter helped the wobbly slave up, grabbed a longer coil of rope and made a very strict and rather uncomfortable chest and crotch rope harness on Dylan. Dylan knew he’d regret what he said to carter and urging him on. When Dylan felt the second coil of rope being tie above his elbow and plenty tighter than his wrist, he knew he was going to be in trouble, he was loving every minute being tied up by his best friend, but also hoped this only makes their relationship stronger. When Carter was finished with the harness, he could see the bulge growing in Dylan's pants and had to say something. "Hey, Dylan looks like you're really enjoying this much more than I thought." “Yea so, I bet you’re enjoying it too Carter, so you just shut the fuck up about it.”

Carter knew Dylan was only playing around, but Dylan had to be taught a lesson for such a language! "Dylan lay down on your ass and shut up until I say you can say something." At that moment Carter grabbed the dirty sock that he got from the suitcase and the gorilla tape. Carter moved up to his friend's mouth and told Dylan to open his mouth, but right before Dylan opened all the up, Dylan got a sniff of something rather repulsive and shut his mouth tight. “Dylan c’mon open your mouth for me don’t make me do this the hard way.” Dylan continued to shake his and tried to move away but Carter startled Dylan and put his knees on his shoulders. "Last chance Dylan, just open up it's not that bad." Dylan continues to fight, and Carter then grabbed Dylan's nose forcing him to take a breath from his mouth. A few seconds go by and Carter knows Dylan can't hold his breath much longer and finally takes a breath with his mouth a Carter takes advantage. Shoving his dirty sock deep into Dylan's mouth making sure every square inch is filled with his dirty sock. Clearly, Dylan is not enjoying that taste or the gag as he tries to push it out with his tongue, but it’s too late. Carter starts plastering and plastering gorilla tape, making sure each pass is smooth over Dylan’s mouth. “Dylan, I told you it would have been easier if you would of just open your mouth, your too damn stubborn and now you've got to be taught a lesson." Carter continues unraveling more and more gorilla tape and finally, after about 15 passes, he's happy with the gag he's given Dylan. "Now I can finally finish tying you and not having you distracting me." Carter now grabs the duct tape he started with and goes down to Dylan’s knees and duct tapes below and above them effectively taping them together. Carter then goes down to Dylan almost lifeless feet in his new Adidas Boost, he puts down the tape, takes the shoelaces and decides to first re-bind the laces, making sure they are very tight on Dylan's feet.

Then tying the shoelaces together also making sure his shoes and feet don’t come apart from each other. He decided to roll Dylan over on to his stomach grabs a coil of rope and intertwines it through Dylan duct tape ankles, bends Dylan's knees and forces Dylan feet to his wrist and tying the excess rope to his elbow making a very tight and effective hogtie. Dylan moans and groans a few times as Carter ties each knot tighter than before and away from Dylan's reach. Carter smirks with at work knowing Dylan won't be getting out anytime soon. As Carter glances over Dylan's helpless body he catches a glimpse of Dylan's sneakers. He decides to kneel behind Dylan, but directly in front of Dylan's Adidas shoes. Carter staring at the shoes decides to lick both shoes together. Going at them with the widest part of his tongue, moving in all different directions making sure everything he licks is saturated with his saliva. Both boys enjoying their predicament, Carter continues to lick Dylan's Adidas shoes all of over top bottom sides, shoelaces is loving it knowing his slave can't stop him. Dylan has never been tied this tight before, is loving his predicament, but isn’t sure what Carter is exactly doing, Dylan just assumes Carter is enjoying his shoes or socks. Neither knew how long the situation was going to last, but due to their lack of observations, someone has walked down to the basement to surprise both kids and just found them doing the unspeakable.
Last edited by Carson33 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Hope the newcomer doesn't interrupt the fun!
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Well I am just adoring where this is going! I hope you continue this series cause I am so very excited to see what happens next.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Carson33[/mention] I seem to have totally missed this update when you had initially posted it.
I'll be giving it a read today, but I feel you would greatly enhance the readability of the second chapter if you were to split those giant chunks of text up into smaller paragraphs (like you did for chapter 1).
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Hi everyone, would love your input for the following Chapters. Chapter 3 should be out by the end of next week!!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent story for the moment congratulations i really love i'm really too impatient to read more
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Dylan.png
Carter.png
As both Carter and Dylan are enjoying their predicaments and learning their back story hours have passed and neither know what time it is. Carters' tongue is now dry and has tinge of rubber from licking Dylans shoes much, that he decided he need a drink of water and walks to the bathroom takes a few sips from the faucet and as he angles his head to down from the corner of his eye he can see Dylan hogtied along with his duct tape gag. Carter just can't get over how good Dylan looks tied up but also feels bad that he's been tied for a while and decided to walk back over and untie him.

“Dylan are you ready to be untied?" Dylan nods and muffles yes. Carter walks over to Dylan's legs and feet and untied the hogtie binding his ankles to his wrist. Immediately Dylan's legs drop to the floor in relief from being trussed up for so long. Carter works his way up Dylan's body undoing every knot, and only realizing now he may have overdone it. Finally, Dylan is completely untied and lastly is the gag. Dylan slowly peels off the tape and winces as it pulls off some of his hair, as he unravels the last piece of tape he immediately spits the sock gag out.
Dylan says's, "man am I glad that sock is out, kind of nasty and definitely gets old after a while!" Carter replies, well you asked for it, you couldn't stop talking it was annoying. Ya ya, whatever carter. In a timid voice, Carter asks, " Dylan, what did you think of your first tie up?" Dylan replied, I actually liked it a bit more than I thought I would, just something about being tied up and helpless makes it so much more fun, and doing it with someone you trust helps too. Awesome, says Carter was there anything you didn't like or wanted don't differently, it's important that we communicate what the boundaries are. "Well to be honest Carter I wouldn't mind if you did a bit more…." Carter, a bit confused, what do you mean by more. Dylan starts untying his shoes and realizes their very damp and chimes in before Carter and says, "hey why are my shoes so went, I know you were down by my feet a while but I didn't see any water."

Carter turns beat red and say nervously, well I kind of was licking them clean. Dylan a bit taken back says "To be honest I wasn't expecting you to do that, but that's kind of hot." With a sigh of relief, Carter says awesome, I am so glad your okay with it, I just kind of couldn't help myself and went a little overboard. Dylan unlaces his shoes and moves them to the side, stands up and swings his arms while stretching his back. Carter still shocked at Dylan's answer about how he thought licking shoes was hot, lost focused until Dylan raised his voice, Carter...CARter…CARTER! Oh hey, haha sorry, what's up? "Carter it's like 8:30 let's clean up and go eat something, do you think your parents are up?" I don't know they probably are let's put the tape and everything back in the suitcase and put it in the back room so no one can find it. That works for me, I just need something to eat and drink, especially after having that sock in my mouth for so long.

As Carter and Dylan finish cleaning up the mess, they work there way upstairs and hearing laughing and louder talking than normal and Carter looks to Dylan and realizes Dylan has red marks on his wrist and legs from the ropes and panics.

Pssttt…Dylan, you need to change! Why? Cause looks at your wrist they have red marks if my parents have neighbors over for breakfast someone's going to notice don't you think? Ya, I guess your right. Okay, so what should I wear a sweatshirt? Well go change out of your pants and put shorts on and grab your sweatshirt, so it doesn't look so suspicious

Dylan walks back down to TV area and takes off his pants, opens his overnight bag and pulls out a pair of Nikes shorts slips them off and then grabbed his sweatshirt and then swiftly walks back up the stairs with Carter. When then walk up the stairs and walk around the corner into the kitchen, Carter and Dylan both stopped in their tracks to see who was in Carter's kitchen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Nice addition and I like the inclusion of pictures!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very nice story can’t wait to read more
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Those two are kinda cute (appart from their good looks, I mean ) and it's fun reading their adventures. Memorable shoe-licking scene and a looming third party... Ready for next part, still thinking about which next tie to vote for 8-)

You know from DA I like your "Dylan" but your Carter is not bad either.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Great story! i love dylan and carter's dynamics
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Hey everyone! Thank you for submitting your vote, looks like there will be a mummification tie in Chapter 4. Chapter 4 should be out by the 1st of the month.

Thanks again,

Carson
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mummification. Niiiice 8-)
It's gonna be a long wait, but I'm sure you'll make it worthwhile.
*You better make it worthwhile!* ;)

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Hi [mention]Carson33[/mention], I just wanted to let you know that I've just found this story and that I really enjoyed reading it. The joy of feeling, wearing, sniffing, seeing and licking new sneakers is difficult to describe and it's nice to see how Carter and Dylan enjoy their good time together.
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Chapter 4 Preview:

A brown-eyed boy and blue-eyed boy are staring deeply into each other’s eyes, both not sure how they go into this situation. Both boys are dripping with sweat, muscles weak and tired, the tape continues to be wrapped more and more. There seems to be no end with every pass of the tape it’s gets tighter and hotter. The two boy’s nipples are rubbing together, making both of them sensitive; with each pass of tape the boys are getting closer and closer, tighter and tighter, the situation is very intimate. Both muffled from tape gags trying to communicate to each other, but it’s impossible.

Chapter 4 will be coming out by the end of the week.
Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

Please continue. It's really good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic