New Adventures of Simon (m/m) News on April 16th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Oh yeah. New interesting and exciting moments. And a new characters. Things get more complicated (and exciting) for Simon.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks a ton, Kankuro. Glad you enjoy the new developments. More of this new character in this week's chapter of....

Simon and the Wicked Brothers

12. Picking on their Younger Cousin

They threw him over the floor face down. They sat on him, ropes in hand. Theo sat over his thighs, his own feet pinning Keith’s, Theo’s shins pressing over the younger boy’s calves, his ands resting over the torso.

William had his knees over the lad’s shoulders, his thighs keeping the head still. This muffled Keith’s curses and threats, reducing them to some unimportant background noise. William had the boy’s wrists between his shoulder blades, and his skilled hands immobilized his cousin’s in this strict position. William went on weaving a harness with Keith still complaining and threatening to tell on them.

“You’ll be in trouble and you’ll end up in military school where they’ll rmmmghrmm…”

His final words had gained in clarity, for the two seconds William’s thighs vice had released his head. He’d pulled him up to his knees, Theo still controlling his lower body while William applied an airtight hand gag over the younger boy’s mouth.

“No fuss from you, Keith. We’ve heard you say how lousy our knots were. And your lively mouth can’t keep on leaking such nonsense as the one you spout. You’ve seen how we managed to keep our prisoners quiet. You’re going to find out first hand.”

“We’ll make sure the both of you don’t waste time chatting as you’re left on your own.”

Theo was done binding Keith’s legs at keen and ankles. He ended up removing the lad’s shoes and socks.

“Damn, Keith,” he commented, catching a whiff from the footwear, “Your mama wouldn’t approve of coming to visit us with dirty socks.

“Pew,” William sniggered, “Our cousin hasn’t figured out yet he no longer is a little boy. We have a foolproof way to teach him this particular lesson.”

Simon watched, guessing what was to come; the two older boys kept a firm grip, with the boy sitting on the floor. William removed his hand as Theo, who sat over the boy’s thighs, directed the wadded socks towards his mouth. Keith tried to scream, but his outburst was short-lived. The socks crammed inside his mouth did the job and muffled his angry order.

“Let me mmmrrggrrmmpphmmmrbbblllmmm!”

“If you say so,” William said, placating his hand over his young relative’s mouth, “but I’m afraid you don’t make much sense and I doubt you may convince us to free you now.”

His voice was growing colder and nastier.

“What about the little issue of you having come without informing your mom of your whereabouts? Not a very smart move, if you ask me.”

Theo had picked up a roll of flesh-colored surgical tape and he plastered five strips over the kid’s lower face, sealing his lips and trapping his socks in his mouth. William held his head; he went on taunting his unfortunate relative.

“Simon isn’t one of our friends. He’s our actual captive. Your threats just convinced us that you should share his fate.”

“We can’t have a snitch blackmail us,” Theo added, picking a scarf to complete the gag.

“You’ll fetch a good price on the slave market, Keith. There should be wealthy old men more than willing to keep you their servant. This isn’t a very pleasant future for you. You should have known better; you thought you were smart enough, or you underestimated us,” William said, tightening the knot over the young teen’s neck, the final layer strengthening the set-up.

“MmrmmpH?”

“The twerp doesn’t sound too happy, Will. Let’s rope him up, he feels twitchy and we’re going to show him our best knots.”

They laid Keith over his belly. Simon got another demonstration of the swift and thorough job the brothers could perform with ropes. He wondered about some of the knots, but he couldn’t –and wouldn’t– comment on the flaws the siblings’ rope work featured.

The boy kept on pleading and trying to get mercy through his gag, but he only got laughs from his relatives. Simon felt like he had to rescue the poor lad, who had taken the whole thing as a joke. He felt further for a way out, but his bonds held fast.

The brothers soon had Keith in a tight hogtie.

“Here we are, Dear Cousin, you’re handled properly. We’ll have to go and make some arrangements to be sure we’re rid of you. You shouldn’t have meddled in our business. This will be your ultimate lesson, then.”

“MMMrmmbblllm!”

Mrrgrmmmmmm…”

“Nice to see you have mercy for the little blighter, Simon the Soft-Hearted. Keep on squirming, who knows, maybe you’ll manage to break free eventually.”

“Let’s make sure the escape artist can’t help his new friend, Will.”

The siblings undertook releasing Simon’s arms from their position and got them from above his head to behind his back. They used padlocks, which would be more difficult to overcome. They left the rope coming from the rafters linked to the harness between his shoulder blades.

“Isn’t this more comfy, Simon the Wimp?”

“Mmmrggrmpph.”

The gag hid the true nature of Simon’s reply; it wasn’t an approval of his opponents.

“If you say so,” Theo commented, “Let’s go check our partners can handle the twerp on top of you.”

More moans came from the two bound forms, both struggling in their tight bonds. The brothers left the attic, with a last snigger towards their captives.

“We shouldn’t be too long. Knock yourselves out trying to escape, we know you can’t.”

Simon could see the boy at his feet wriggling. The door hadn’t been shut for more than thirty seconds when Keith got a hold of the knot keeping his wrists and ankles tied together. He seemed desperate and acted accordingly. It worked, and the young teen seemed smart enough to know how to proceed.

Keith sat and brought his knees to his chest; he leaned forward and sprung up. He stood facing Simon, who could see the distress in his eyes. Hopping and contorting, he brought his bound wrists close to Simon’s right hand, which rested on his hip. The young entertainer acted automatically; his fingers picked the knot and untied it like at practice.

He then felt Keith lowering himself, getting the knot binding his elbows within Simon’s reach this time. Smart boy, the redhead thought. His fingers picked it easily. He heard a satisfied gasp from the just freed lad.

Keith hopped to stand in front of Simon. He unraveled the net of ropes imprisoning him. The boy took his time, and cast glances at Simon, who moaned to have him hurry so he could free him. He’d seen Theo set the keys on a small stand, and he tried to alert his new ally to this fact.

Keith looked at the bunch of keys, but he kept on removing his bonds at his slow pace. He ended with the gag, sliding the scarf down. He peeled the surgical tape off with a swift move and spat the sock out.

“Thanks, Simon the Hopeless. That’s what Will advised me to call you. It was very kind of you to help me escape. But don’t have too much hope, I’m not going to return the favor.”

“MMrpphggrrmmbblllmmmm?!”

“Why not?” This boy also understood gag talk. “Because you’re my birthday present. I turned fourteen yesterday and my cousin Will knew what the best gift was for me. I thought I’d be Will and Theo’s prisoner. We’ve played games a couple months ago, and they know I like escape artistry. Will told me that I would be bound and gagged, but that I would have a fellow-captive. If I managed to get you to free me, I would have you as a model for a whole afternoon.”

There was another unhappy grunt coming from the hobbled and locked escape artist.

“You thought I would release and you would win your bet against my cousins? Think again!”

Simon tried his best to get it across that this was no game and that his cousins planned to keep him their actual captive for a long time. His endeavors didn’t succeed. They brought a merry grin over the cheeky lad’s face, but this wasn’t what he aimed at.

“Let me check your restraints…”

The young teen stepped very close to Simon; he inspected the locks, which had remained just the same as before. He walked around the hobbled prisoner, who felt the boy’s fingers pulling on the cuffs and padlocks. The hand got bolder, and Simon felt one cupping his left butt cheek.

This was no coincidence; having finished his inspection, and in front of his captive again, Keith reached for Simon’s inflated package through the wrestling singlet.

“Silk is soft but very solid. You put it to the test, though.”

Simon felt his package twitch under the touch. Keith adjusted his grip, trying to hold the full set in it.

“I didn’t believe Will when he told me about his friend who likes being bound and gagged; I was wrong.”

The boy let go of Simon’s package.

“It’s better you don’t mind. Will told me that I could try my knots on you, and I like it better if you find it fun. I once played cops and robbers with a group of friends, and we tied up Augustus, Robert’s little brother and the brat complained to his mom. Robert got grounded. Will told me that you wouldn’t snitch on us.”

Simon kept on pleading and threatening at the same time. The prospect of having his fun unhampered by stupid adult rules made him deaf to the escape artist’s gagged calls for freedom.

“I’ve been practicing knots for two weeks, and I’m improving. Now I can test my skills. I’ll call my cousins, Will told me not to start without them. He said you were sneaky and you would try to get untied any way you could because he made a bet with you.”

The boy retrieved a key from the wardrobe to open the door to the attic.

“I managed to get free, Will! You guys can come, I will need a hand with your friend, he’s squirming an awful lot!”

“Did he release his hands?”

“No, it seems to hold tight, but I don’t know how long.”

The conversation ended with Will and Theo entering the attic. They both had their hands full with gear, some of which they’d already used on Simon, though it seemed there was even more. Will had a rucksack also, so who knew how badly he would want to impress his younger relative?

“I didn’t think you’d escape, Keith. You managed to use the little slack we’d left. Good job!”

The boy beamed from his older relatives’ praise.

“I practiced a bit over the last week or so. I can thank Simon too. He fell for the trick you told me to play, he really thought he was helping me escape some bad guys!”

“We warned you he’d do anything to convince you to release him. He’s a sly one, which means we have to watch out all the time. With us to give you a hand, it’s much safer. He’s skilled, but he can’t resist three captors at once.”

Simon looked incredulously at the trio. They’d even invited a younger cousin to witness his sorry situation. They also wanted him to fully experience the thrill of keeping another boy captive.

“We told you this was a birthday present you wouldn’t forget. We didn’t lie, did we? Simon must be thrilled to have a new game partner, but he won’t confess to it.”

“He’s gagged,” Theo explained, “But even if we let his mouth free, he’ll talk some nonsense and try to convince you to do his bidding.”

The younger teen turned to Simon, looking at him intently. He stood with his legs slightly spread and his hands over his hips. A grin appeared over his face.

“We’ll keep him gagged, then… But don’t worry, Theo, I don’t have such great presents often, so I’ll make the most of it.”

TBC
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

OMG. The plot has become more interesting, and Simon's experience more exciting with the new character, Keith.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Nice to get your weekly comment, Kankuro. It always brings a smile to my face.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

More Simon with Keith, then!

13. Family Fun

Simon should have been deeply touched by this wonderful scene of cousins bonding over a hobby; yet his concern was about the cousins’ real intent. It seemed they’d pulled his leg all along. He didn’t really fear them, and so far thought there was some prank aspect to what had taken place. Involving more people certainly meant more chances of this being a joke.

This wasn’t on display for the ensuing treatments he received. Keith led the group, though his cousins advised him and showed him how to do better in putting restraints on a captive and moving him from one position to the next.

“I’d like to give Simon some rest. He’s been standing for long,” Keith said, “And I could practice binding someone to a chair with experts…”

The lesson lasted for almost an hour. William and Theo kept close and discreetly held the experience subject when restraints were removed. They stopped Simon’s writhing even before he was allowed any attempt. They noticed he was putting up a show for the recipient of the gift: he gave up as soon as they applied the faintest pressure.

“Mrrmmgrmmllmmmmph!”

He was also playing the indignant captive, which got a chuckle from Keith.

“You’re really feisty, but you’re no match to the Marcy gang!”

“That’s the spirit, Keith,” Theo said, ruffling the boy’s hair.

They tried various ways to bind his legs and arms, having the 14-year old birthday boy practice his knots. He didn’t know many, but those he knew he performed with ease; there was no hesitation as to how the rope would travel around the limbs or bars to link.

He did well with binding them behind his back, passing his bound hands between two slats and wrapping his forearms to the seat’s back. He also showed he could unite them to the armrests closely.

He tried various positions with his prisoner’s legs also: binding his ankles to the chair’s legs or together and to the rungs. They also linked his ankles to the back legs of the piece of furniture, which Keith deemed more fun.

“I think that with his legs up like this, it must be even more difficult wriggling out of the ropes. Look, he can’t shake as much as he did a few minutes ago.”

“Well observed, Keith. If you got him into a chest harness, it would be much better yet. Pinning him to the back of the chair will make any motion even more difficult.”

This brought interest from Keith.

“Where should we start? How do you make a chest harness that holds without strangling the prisoner?”

William seemed very pleased by his younger cousin’s taste for knots. He demonstrated once and undid his rope work so Keith could start from scratch. The lesson covered knots properly, Simon thought. The younger teen did a thorough job, holding and weaving the rope with a firm hand, understanding how to best pull Simon’s upper torso close against the chair.

Eventually, the tie-up apprentice had Simon pinned to the chair, his forearms glued to the armrests and his ankles pulled against the back, just above the seat.

“This should hold him. He can’t do much now, and he can’t whine.”

Keith had a mischievous look at his relatives. He stood in front of the prisoner, reached for his chest and twisted his nipple through the singlet’s fabric.

“MrrPPPHHMMMPh!”

This sudden move caught the escape artist by surprise. His eyes opened wide; his grunt betrayed annoyance.

“He doesn’t sound too happy,” Theo smirked.

“He sounds much too loud,” William added, “Which brings us to our next point. How can one keep a captive quiet enough so there is no major issue like warning the neighbors you keep a close eye on them?”

Simon took in the grin the younger teen displayed, looking down on his sitting captive. He couldn’t believe a kid could show such enjoyment at having him fully restrained. He took his time, thinking, before he turned towards his cousin.

“This is the moment when we need to gag our prisoner really tight. This not only saves us from his biting, it also keeps unwanted witnesses away, and it protects us from pleas or any whining.”

“Well said, Keith. You need to deprive your charge of any way to complain and try to have you do his will. That’s a most interesting take on what we should do next. Simon has a big mouth to fill, and I can show you many ways we have to keep the packing well inside his mouth. He does grunt and moan, but this is also nice to communicate when you have him on your hands 24 hours a day. How do you think we should proceed, Keith?”

The boy played cute, spinning on his heel from his cousins to Simon, pouting and making faces to show he was thinking hard.

“We could pack his mouth with my socks, this works well if you use a belt so he can’t spit it.”

“It needs to be a wide one, then,” William said, having experienced firsthand how a single strap or strip of cloth usually wasn’t enough to prevent him, when gagged, to expel the packing from his mouth. Knotting the packing and using many turns of thin rope to keep the stuffing in worked better. It still required massive size to make it impossible for the tongue to push it out.

Keith sat on another chair, a simpler one this one. He removed his shoes and socks.

“I’ll go barefoot, it’s warm enough.”

“It’s good enough for Simon, and it’s splinter-proof!” Theo bragged about his high-end housing. “Talking about our ginger guest, should we give him a drink before we gag him next?”

“You see, Keith, your cousin Theodore is a considerate soul. He will have mercy on his foe, and his abducted rival will get some water to drink. I’m not too worried about Simon’s welfare, brother, but it’s getting warm, so if you brought refreshments for everybody it would be a very good idea.”

Theo left Simon in the custody of the pair of cousins; he could take a quick break from the repetitive game. William seemed relentless to teach his skills to his younger relative.

“Coming back to the topic at hand, Keith, I have just what you need to stuff your socks in Simon’s mouth well and make sure he won’t remove it.”

Simon saw the item William had picked from the wardrobe; the mouth corset was a most stringent way to keep his mouth shut. William would certainly demonstrate how to best seal his lips with tape before fitting the apparatus and tightening it. The younger boy was flabbergasted.

He let out a cuss word and he whistled: William displayed the leather piece so his cousin could easily guess its purpose. Within the context, Keith could see it was meant to encase the lower face and neck of the wearer.

“Where do you get such stuff? This doesn’t sell in hardware stores!”

William had no qualm lying.

“Our friend is a circus performer, and this is part of their costumes.”

“Mmmrgrmph!”

“Indeed, Simon, it is fancy stuff and it’s tailor-made. You’ve got reasons to be proud. You see, Keith, our friend needs to look truly helpless, and it looks just the part, for the number takes place in the middle ages. It requires this prop.”

“Mmmrmmrggrrmmbllm!”

“Of course, show business requires much attention to detail.”

“Darn, Will, you understand what he says? How do you do this?” the younger lad asked.

“It’s a question of practice. Didn’t we understand that you begged us for mercy when we had you tied up in the barn?”

This seemed enough to shut Keith up. Simon could only admire William’s poise. He delivered his story in a cool, detached manner.

Theo came back with a tray full of lemonade, glasses and biscuits. He set it over a small table.

The three cousins took a break; Keith kept on telling anecdotes about great gags.

“There was this time when I locked Brad in the broom closet. I had his mouth filled with cloth and many scarves to keep the packing in. He was silenced so well that I forgot about him. He said he tried to call but I couldn’t hear him. It took four hours before I eventually thought of freeing him!”

Simon wondered whether the newcomer made this up to impress his older relatives. He didn’t know the lad well enough to tell. He’d played some games involving tie-up situations, this sounded certain. Simon deemed such a young maniac dangerous to hang out with; forgetting about a bound and gagged friend didn’t appeal to him much, if the anecdote was based on facts.

William’s looks towards his cousin were warm and admiring. Simon saw there was no lustful longing in his captor’s eye. He cast the image of a protective big brother, eager to see his younger sibling get good at hunting or fishing, or sports. This didn’t necessarily bode well for the captured escape artist anyway.

Keith and his mentor turned towards Simon when they were done nibbling on the plain but tasty biscuits and drinking their glasses of homemade lemonade.

“Are you willing to play the part of the model for Keith’s gagging lesson, Simon? You’ll even get a sip of lemonade, just to prove you we consider you a good friend for letting the birthday boy have his fun,” William grinned slyly.

“Mrrmpphhmrrmmmkmmm…”

“No, silly, you can’t spit on him when he gives you lemonade.”

“He would do that?” Keith asked, worried.

“He’d do anything. Remember that we have a bet, and he will try any way he can to have you free him. If you don’t he’ll take it on you. So, yes, he could spit his lemonade on you.”

Keith recovered from his surprise. He stepped in front of Simon and leaned into him, speaking in a slow, menacing voice.

“You’d better listen to me good, boy. You’re not the first captive I’ve had to give a drink to. This will go well if you don’t try anything funny. If you spat the lemonade as my cousin said you would, it would get you a spanking and some time out. So no funny stuff, not a word or not a sound, and you will get your drink. Otherwise, my socks come straight in. Do you understand?”

Simon grunted once in approval.

“You’re quite the trainer, Keith,” William commented.

“I know how to get the best out my prisoners,” the lad replied cockily, “and I’m sure I’ll get the best out of Simon.”

The kid really thought he was the cat’s pajamas or something. Simon would have laughed at him, but two things prevented him from such a reaction: the gag, obviously, but William’s presence felt intimidating. He was looking out for the little braggart.

Keith stood behind Simon, his cousins framing the chair on each side in front. They gathered the various scarves as Keith removed them one by one.

“This one was tight! Glad it’s silk, otherwise I couldn’t have removed the knot. Oh! And the one underneath seems even more tense. I wonder whether we can make a more effective gag. I’ll see when we get the wadding out of his mouth,” Keith stated with definitive expertise.

He finished by sticking his fingers inside Simon’s mouth, fishing for the wet, soiled scarf balled up inside the performer’s gob.

“This is big! I can’t believe he took such a big packing in.”

“Simon always stressed the importance of gags in his act. They need to look like they work, he says.”

“Mmmrph…”

This sounded like approval from Simon, though it actually was a despairing sigh.

“The big packing explains why he was so quiet.”

“He still made some noise when I pinched him. He has a big mouth, doesn’t he,” the boy laughed, “And we know how to handle big mouths, don’t we?”

The young teen’s attitude annoyed Simon, but with the massive gag and William in ambush to interpret his grunts, he had no hope to get his complaint across.

“I’ll trust you to do better than us. What about some wager, though?”

Keith had given in to his cousins’ bets and wagers, which had triggered some embarrassing and unpleasant predicaments for him. He looked inquisitively at his older relative.

“If he makes less noise with your gag, then you may go on playing with Simon. Otherwise, you get a half hour of time out.”

“Bound and gagged,” Theo felt necessary to explain.

It didn’t seem they had any proper way to measure the gagged boy’s loudness, but this didn’t prevent Keith to take up the challenge.

“I’ll try my hand at it, and you may do your worst on me if I lose.”

The atmosphere had loosened a bit for the young performer. His captors hadn’t said anything explicit, but after all the various reveals, the escape artist understood now he was the victim of a prank; he’d been hired to be a toy used as a stake in the boys’ competitive endeavors. He wouldn’t mind seeing Keith lose his bet, especially if it meant the bragging twerp would end up in some strong and relentless tie-up.

At the moment, though, the three knot tiers were more into cooperation. Theo kept Simon in a strict hand gag; he nodded to let Keith know he could bring the lemonade to the captive’s mouth. Simon picked up on this and so did the younger lad; they acted in consequence.

The redheaded artist accepted the liquid without any trouble. The young teen’s smirk was enough to warn him there was someone who was quite eager to punish him and enact taxing penalties. The lemonade felt good after spending so long with the gag in his mouth.

Theo’s hand came back over his lips before he could even think of trying to make a fuss. Keith put the empty glass away under his cousin’s eye.

TBC
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Oh Yes. Yes. As usual, another exciting chapter of adventures of Simon. I love it. Sure Simon love it too “Mmmrph…”
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

Great, as usual !
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thank you Kankuro, thank you Lexmachina. Simon sure has eager fans.

14. Toyed With

“What do you have in mind to silence him good, then?” William asked.

Keith looked very serious as he answered.

“First thing is to fill his mouth properly, of course. We need to pack his gob so no air comes out, and so he can’t move his tongue.”

“This would make for a good start,” William approved.

Simon looked at the boy who seemed to be thinking hard.

“There’s one small issue, though, it would be better if we used some dry stuff to pack his mouth, and I’ve drooled over my socks. Would any of you have some socks to spare?”

William admired his cousin’s ingenuity; how could he refuse his help to the cute and motivated younger boy?

“I think I have just what you need.”

William removed his shoes and peeled off his socks. They were long and grey, and looked like a much bigger mass than Keith’s.

“Mrrmmph?!”

“Hush, prisoner,” Keith ordered, “Obey and you won’t be in trouble. If you prove difficult, I have some punishments in mind, but you don’t want to learn about these.”

“Well said, Keith,” Theo added, “So far he didn’t spit in my hand. I’ll say we’ve tamed him over his short stay in our custody. But you’re right to keep pressuring our captive. That’s how to have him behave.”

“Here you are, Keith,” William said, handing his dirty socks he’d turned into a neat little ball.

Keith’s nose frowned; his look of disgust turned to one of intense satisfaction.

“They do smell,” he said, avoiding stronger, derogatory words describing the stench that would antagonize his cousin, “Which should make our prisoner even more eager to get it out.”

He approached the bound boy.

“You’re going to be a nice boy, Simon, and open wide so I can cram my cousin’s socks inside your mouth. I know this might be a bit strict, show us you’re no wimp.”

Theo slid his hand down, uncovering Simon’s lips but holding his chin in a strong grip to keep his mouth open.

“I’ll take it slow so you don’t choke.”

The younger boy’s mug was inches away from Simon’s, looking intently at his face. He inserted the balled up socks inside the wide open mouth at a snail’s pace. Keith had certainly taken care of horses; he knew better than putting his fingers in such a position that would enable the pet they were handling to bite his hand. He waited that enough fabric prevented him from closing his jaws before he felt more confident prodding and kneading inside the captive’s gob.

William had come to assist his brother who held the captive’s chin in a relentless grip. William took his turn when Keith had managed to get most of the huge mass of wool inside.

Simon complied; he was outnumbered. The worn socks weren’t the worst ordeal. He had gotten physiological reactions from experiencing other males’ bodily smells before. Keith wasn’t too brutal in pushing them inside his mouth; he acted under his cousins’ supervision to demonstrate he could handle a prisoner, not to torture or choke him.

The escape artist’s focus turned to the ropes. Keith had done a very good job and his cousins’ monitoring had prevented the most obvious flaws that would allow for a successful escape. When the knot-tying apprentice had finished the job, it seemed it would hold as well as his older cousins’. After some four minutes spent in the tight rope weaving, Simon identified the flaw. The wrists wouldn’t hold for long once he managed to use the little slack there was in the loops of cordage binding them.

Keith was blissfully unaware of his antagonist’s progress; he was pushing and prodding the ball of smelly wool, bulging the boy’s cheeks and no longer afraid of getting his fingers inside; he’d managed to push enough material to make a wedge that wouldn’t make biting the young master remotely possible.

“It’s going to fit all in,” he said kneading the wool to get it all inside. Simon’s jaws spread open as far as they could and in the end the youth had packed his mouth full. He laid his palm over the open mouth to indicate he was done.

“A nice first step,” he commented, “But if we want to really keep him quiet, we need to make sure it stays in. Could you hand me this piece of rope?” he asked William, pointing to a thin piece of white cord.

“Here you go. How are you going to use it, though?” William asked, playing the naïve audience.

“Like this!” Keith replied.

He removed his hand and set the middle of the rope over the packing, pulling to tighten the loop going around Simon’s mouth. There was enough length to go around his lower six times before he knotted the two ends over his charge’s neck. The younger teen made sure each loop held properly, tightening each turn and making a small knot over his neck with each added coil.

The six turns of rope ended making up for a tidy layer that made it completely impossible to push the socks out.

“Just one turn isn’t enough,” Keith explained, “It’s too easy to get something past a single rope.”

He didn’t say where he’d acquired such skills, but he’d experimented with bonds and gags several times considering his experience. His hand went down to Simon’s chest, in search of a sensitive piece of flesh to run his test. His thumb and index finger slowly seized Simon’s right nipple; once the grip was good, he pinched and twisted to elicit a grunt.

Simon obliged.

“Mmmmrmmm!”

“Thanks for proving my point, Simon. Much less noise, but still way too much. We should seal this mouth of yours better, I’m not one hundred percent sure there no sound coming around Will’s socks.”

He went to the table where William had laid out props for the experiment. He picked up a rubber swim cap and some tape. Simon wasn’t impressed by the intended solution’s originality; he stayed mum nonetheless, not having any alternative.

William and Theo held the prisoner’s head tight while Keith plastered several strips over the lower face. Keith them put his hands inside the swim cap; his cousins made way so he could slide it over Simon’s head.

The escape artists had managed to loosen the rope around his wrists enough for an escape; he was in no hurry and would wait for a better moment to make his move, one when he wouldn’t be framed by three motivated and robust boys eager to test out their knotting skills.

Keith managed to cover his head in the black, stretchy material without pulling his hair. He took a step back to check it was straight and laid out evenly. He adjusted the cap a couple times before he grabbed a roll of tape.

Simon knew this was one of the best gags if looking for complete silence. The boy started with the vertical turns. From the first one he pulled them tight, pulling his jaws together and clamping them over the thick mass invading his mouth.

Keith was reasonable on the amount of rope, and didn’t just make many turns for show; he just laid another couple turns that went around his head. He picked a large white cotton scarf to finish the job.

This last layer could have been deemed overkill, but the thickness of the cotton covering his lower face and partially obstructing his nostrils would certainly add to the muffling effect.

“I think I’m done,” the lad said as he knotted this final scarf, adjusting it so it couldn’t slide off. Coming back in front of his model to check on his handiwork, the boy grinned widely.

“This looks impressive, if I say so myself. Let’s see…”

Reaching with his hand towards Simon’s chest, he ran his test again, attacking Simon’s left nipple this time.

“mmm…”

“Hear this, cousins? Isn’t this an effective gag?”

“It sure is,” William agreed, “Let’s see if Simon can get rid of it. I’d love a cup of coffee, so what about giving our friend a chance and fifteen minutes to get rid of this masterful gag of yours?”

“If you please,” the younger boy said, “I’m quite certain he won’t disturb us or play any trick, seeing how tightly bound and gagged he is.”

Simon rejoiced; he was two minutes away of having his arms free, which meant three minutes away from being fully released. This lad’s bragging annoyed him. The ginger escape artist felt strongly about demonstrating how much the youth still had to learn.

The three relatives didn’t see it coming. Simon didn’t thrash around or look like he was struggling with his restraints. The brothers and their cousin stepped aside and discussed what would happen next. Keith sounded quite certain he would have another try at binding his new friend.

Once he had loosened the ropes and knots, some squirming got them to come undone. The ropes fell to the floor, and Simon removed the muffling gag. He couldn’t run away, but considering how things had developed over the last few hours, there could be a way out.

“Nice try, Keith, but not good enough…”

The fourteen-years-old looked at him stunned.

“But… I thought… I did….”

“Darn, Keith, it seems you bragged a bit too soon. This is Simon you’re dealing with.” William winked at the redhead entertainer. “I guess an expert’s lesson is in order.”

Simon was getting the ropes in neat coils. He’d caught William’s wink and had replied with a bashful nod. He grinned at William’s words.

“I’ve heard a lot of bragging, Keith. You weren’t good enough for Simon.”

Theo lay in ambush; he’d also picked on his brother’s tone.

“Will said it all, Keith. Time to show us you’re no wimp and can take a challenge like a man. And who’s better suited to give you a proper lesson in knots than a top notch escape artist?”

Keith still made small gaps, trying to collect his wits. He’d certainly not imagined he’d get caught. His hopes to try out a ball-tie and indulge in foot tickling were crushed. His older cousins were calling him out, and he knew what they expected.

“I just hope for you Simon isn’t too mad at having tasted our bonds. We did keep him helpless ourselves.”

“I also almost escaped,” Simon added.

TBC
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

OMG. The end of the chapter has been very surprising. And exciting (like the whole chapter). I want to know what Simon will do now. Oh, yeah.

Also, I loved the part of Simon's thoughts: "He had gotten physiological reactions from experiencing other males’ bodily smells before". That was an interesting information.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks Kankuro. Simon sure starts enjoying himself in these less stressful environments.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

For the Simon fans, one more chapter...

15. Proper Demonstration

They had broken the ice; Simon took the whole thing with a smile. They gave him the opportunity to take the overwhelming boy down a notch or two. He’d use his skills to indulge his audience.

“How do you want to start your lesson, Simon? Will you bind Keith’s hands behind his back?””

“That’s always a good way to begin. Turn around, Keith, and give me your wrists.”

The teenager felt mortified by the older boys’ coalition. He couldn’t get away with it, though. His cousins wouldn’t let him. He felt the palms of his hands being pressed against each other. The ropes cuff Simon wove in no time was the nail in the coffin. He could have tried an escape; it was too late now.

Simon moved on to the elbows. He saw no reason to make it easy, and he couldn’t afford having the lad get out of his bonds. He needed to be up to his reputation.

Simon wrapped the limbs a couple inches above the joints. These first two turns were loose, but he didn’t leave hope rise in his young captive for too long. He wove a basic rope harness that pulled the arms to the torso, and went over the shoulders, with the final turns behind acting as a frapping knot.

“Darn, this is tight,” Keith whispered through his teeth.

William clamped his mouth over his cousin’s mouth.

“Hush, boy, do not disturb our knot expert’s concentration.”

Simon continued his demonstration anyway. Though Keith remained quiet, William kept his handgag on, a hand behind his head to keep him motionless.

Simon kneeled to take care of the boy’s legs. He started with rings of rope at the top of his thighs, above and below his knees and finished with four turns around his ankles. He had a longer piece at hand; he anchored its middle to the rings binding them, and tightening the simple coils to make them into rope manacles. He threaded them back up the other way, using the two strands to bring the legs together inexorably.

“I doubt he’s going to run away any time soon,” he commented as he tightened the final ring of ropes at the top, “He’s kept quiet, so maybe we could do without gagging him…”

“Are you kidding?” William wondered, “If I remove my hand, I’m sure the little blighter will scream at the top of his lungs. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind us, and even you, getting into trouble.”

To make his point, the older teen let go of Keith’s head. Was it a reflex reaction or a conscious endeavor at fully experiencing helplessness? He played right in his cousin’s game and he bellowed as his lips recovered freedom.

“You bastards! Let me go or grmmmmphhlllmmmbblllmmmmm…”

“What did I tell you? Don’t even think of biting my hand, naughty boy, or I will whip your bottom raw!”

“You’ve convinced me,” Simon said with a sad tone, “This is a desperate case and exactly the type a good gag may help.”

“Mmmmmmmm…”

William’s unrelenting grip brought the boy’s protests to a tolerable level.

Simon picked up the soggy ball of socks they’d used to silence him and stood before the immobilized contestant. He brandished it under his nose.

“You gave him a choice and he made the wrong one, Will. This is the least we can do. He’s got quite a big mouth, so he should take it all in. These are his socks, he won’t prove difficult taking them in.”

Theo had remained a silent witness thus far. His help was now required. The three older teens gathered around the bound and handgagged boy. He cooed, moaned and pleaded behind William’s palm. He was beginning to understand that playing tie-up games meant he’d be on the wrong side of the ropes at some point.

He gave a decent fight, but they were three against him. Theo had a knack for forcing jaws open. Simon had nimble and skilled fingers, which compressed the ball of wool to a maximum, which helped to slide it inside the boy’s gob.

Simon had rope at his disposal to reiterate the same cleaving trick Keith had used on him. He strived to make it even. The length allowed for this, with many turns that would yield a tight and constricting band. The bulk of the sock stretched the boy’s jaws open. The turns of rope held it fast and gave his cheeks a bulging effect.

William stood behind Simon, admiring the entertainer’s handiwork.

“I wish you could see it, Keith. Don’t worry, though, there’s still plenty of film and we may keep a memory of your encounter with Simon.”

“Or two or three!” his brother added.

“Yes, let’s start with just your nice rope band holding the packing in.”

“Your dirty sock that Simon chewed on all morning,” Theo reminded their charge.

“Grmmrmmbbllmmrmmmph?!!”

It was too late for Keith to let his cousins and their fiendish gypsy friend know that it didn’t make him feel too good. William and Theo had never shied away from tormenting him.

“Just keep smiling pretty, Keith!” William commanded his cousin. His brother got behind the tripod and set the camera with fast and knowing gestures.

“Will you have a group picture?”

The two knot-tiers framed their victim, laying their hands over his shoulders and leering at their bound and gagged prey. Theo snapped three shots. The young photographer really enjoyed the immobility of a model; this had been a constant appeal through their time with their captive guest and plaything.

“I imagine you still have layers to add to his gag, Simon,” Theo remarked, “It would make for another nice photograph.”

“You just need to ask!”

Simon got into character easily. He picked the scarf he’d been gagged with from the chair’s back and got back behind Keith. This time, Simon had to pause as he tightened the knotted scarf over the nape of their model’s neck. Simon knew how to smooth the silk over the face and below the chin. Then a slow and repetitive tightening got the knot to pull the supple and clinging surface. It compacted the impressive mass of wool further, swathing his lower face in a tight mask of silk, locking the jaws together. It silenced him yet better. Simon knew any attempt at using one’s voice with such a heavy gag felt very taxing.

“With this huge sock crammed in his mouth, your chatty relative won’t even try talking. It’s too unpleasant.”

“I guess this is the purpose of a gag,” William laughed.

Keith seemed to be resigned to his fate and he didn’t act agitated. Theo watched Simon mishandle his younger relative in his viewfinder. He took a first picture. Simon kept on tugging over the two ends. He pulled more slack off the additional scarf. Theo announced he was off to get more film and take a break.

He was off in a dash, leaving William and Simon on their own to handle the captive. The red-headed escape artist reversed the tightening process and released some pressure the nasty silk scarf caused.

“This may be very unpleasant. It looked great and I’m sure you’ll enjoy seeing the result. For now I’ll loosen it so it just stays on to make the gag look tidier,” Simon broke the silence once Theo’s steps had faded away, “I’ll take it you’re no newcomer when it comes to tie-up, yet you might not have experienced such very strict gagging before.”

“He’s taking it well, Simon. But yes, slow and steady wins the race. There’s some more time to improve his bonds and try other unpleasant gags out. We’d better leave him on his own so he may calm down.”

To Keith’s great shame, his older cousin pointed to his crotch. He had thought about his stiff member when Simon bound his legs. He’d been aware of another hardening when he’d first felt the silk of the latest scarf slide over his gagged cheeks. Simon smiled at him and he nodded, confirming he was on his cousin’s side.

William dragged two chairs and they sat in front of the standing bound and gagged boy.

“Nice job, Simon, Keith is stumped. Except in his shorts.”

Theo’s absence once again caused William to be bolder and more explicit. Simon no longer had the gag saving him from finding something clever and honest to say.

“I hope I don’t shock you, Simon.”

“No, not at all,” our young hero replied, though his voice trailed off and he let his friend pick up the conversation.

“I know I don’t shock Keith. You see, I was the one who got to untie him from a hogtie when I trussed him up inside the barn a couple months ago. The little fiend had rolled over and creamed his pants.”

“Oh?” Simon asked in a perfectly incredulous tone. It had happened to him when indulging in tie-up activities. And to Patrick too.

“He’ll stand; this will save him some laundry. Though it seems my cousin is now fully developed. He looks bigger down there. He also leaks juice like a man.”

Simon had of course spotted the randy young man’s physiological reactions. The manly smells when he bound his legs were unmistakable. Simon had a hard time voicing out his observations. William was a tactful guest and he moved on.

“Let’s save us some time when Theo comes back. It would be kind and generous to provide Keith with the same gag he gave you so it makes for a nice memory album…”

Simon retrieved the swim cap and rolls of gauze.

“You mean wrapping up his skull closely to be sure he keeps chewing on his sock?”

It was a nice diversion; Simon agreed wholeheartedly. The two older boys framed the helpless victim, with William behind holding him steady while Simon would work from the front.

“Remove the scarf, Will, we’ll use it to finish up the job. For now, I’m going to shield his hair. If you have any more of this nice adhesive tape, it’s possible to make it totally soundproof.”

Simon was now free from a gag and he showed his audience he had acquired the gift of the gab working in entertainment. It certainly wasn’t true, considering that preventing noise from coming out would have required and actual filling of the nostrils, but this would obviously be rather lethal. He’d had one nostril filled by some captor of his, who claimed it worked. It had been no picnic though the man had made sure he’d be able to breathe at all times.

This wasn’t this sort of context. He was more than willing to help William out. This wouldn’t hurt the little sadist and possibly be a proper life lesson. Some head mummification did get the game a notch higher.

“There are quite a few rolls of this surgical tape left. Let me get some…”

Simon slid his hands inside the rubber cap and stretched it. He slowly slid it over the boy’s hair. He tucked some hair in and checked the boy’s ears hadn’t folded.

“I hope you’re proud of the attention a great artist like Simon shows you, cousin. He’s even going to turn your head in a nice Easter egg,” William joked when he handed Simon the requested tape.

Simon felt the boy brimming with lust and erotic tension. The lustful scents in the room weren’t necessarily all Keith’s, but this next step in his treatment didn’t curb his horny reaction. The boy moaned and cooed through his nose, probably pleading for being relieved by a helpful hand caressing his package. Simon went slowly and methodically. He first used two chinstraps pulling his chin and with their ends overlapping at the top of his rubber-covered skull.

The rolls of gauze would make for a perfectly symmetrical result. It tidied the job. This boy had big brown eyes and thick, long eyelashes. It would certainly make for great photographs if the Marcy brothers’ talent with a camera matched the range of equipment they used.

Simon was finishing the wrapping of the boy’s head when he heard Theo’s steps in the staircase.

“I see you’ve finished the job,” he said coming in, “We’ll take a photograph.”

TBC
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Oh, yes! Another exciting chapter. I loved it. it was very interesting read this chapter with Simon playing on the other side. I wonder what will happen to him^^
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I like Simon having a chance to play captor but look forward to the inevitably loaded karmic payback for our unlucky escapologist. :twisted:

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks Kankuro, thanks Straightjacketed. I guess Simon's fate is to end up in bonds and thoroughly gagged.
Final chapter in this particular adventure of Simon.

16. Taking their Leave

He waved the film canister he’d brought along. He set it inside the film chamber. William and Simon took their stand at Keith’s sides.

Theo didn’t say anything. His interest for the sight felt technical. Simon’s wasn’t: Keith displayed a rather impressive boner tenting the flannel of his short pants, which got Simon’s own apparel to rise further to life. Will himself had some manhood to show.

Once they’d immortalized the moment, and had William pose binding the extra silk layer, they decided to give him a taste of a hogtie. Theo was in on this one. Keith laid over his belly the whole time, and he could no longer squirm when Theo brought a stool. The rope harness binding his torso was linked to the seat, keeping him in this position.

William sat on the stool, with the bound package fidgeting under him.

“Nice job Theo and Simon did on you, lad. I’m sad it’s late and Simon’s ride will come in an hour. I’d have loved more lessons for you…”

Theo was thrilled at the humiliating position they’d put Keith in.

“Don’t worry, Will, we’ll keep Simon’s spirit going for another day! Keith is supposed to stay until tomorrow morning, I’m sure a quick phone call will make it possible for him to spend some more quality time with his cousins…”

Simon and William left the attic. They climbed down the stairs and gathered Simon’s stuff down in the hall.

“Was he serious?” Simon asked.

“About keeping Keith? Sure, freeing him would be the punishment. Plus we yet have to put him in a ball-tie!”

“This is a must. Go easy on him for these strictest of positions. They might be dangerous.”

“You are a goody-two-shoes, Simon! Don’t worry, we intend to send Keith back home whole!”

William looked at the clock.

It’s still a while before your ride comes. Come and give us a hand, if you want to monitor what happens to the poor, helpless little boy.”

Simon thought of how things had evolved. Could this still be a trick? Did William really have nefarious schemes plotted for the redheaded escape artist? Simon didn’t fear much. He was skilled enough that they couldn’t keep him prisoner over a long period, after all.

Simon also really enjoyed this type of games. He had heard and witnessed that Keith was no unwilling participant. Seeing the good-looking lad squirm for a bit longer was a rather pleasant thought.

“All right. I’ll give you a hand for the ball-tie. I’m sure I can give you tips and ensure your feisty relative remains still and quiet.”

“That’s the spirit. I’m sure Keith will remember his fourteenth birthday his whole life!”

They rushed back up the stairs, now eager to share their interest over some tie-up feat. Theo turned around to have a look and grin at them. With Keith hogtied underneath the stool, the older teen had decided to provide the lying down lad some entertainment. He’d removed his shoes and he offered his younger cousin his socked feet.

The boy squirmed all he could. His moans sounded genuine, maybe because he really underwent an ordeal. The smell reached the landing. An inch away from the woolen feet, it had to be strong enough to be a cause for alarm.

“Ha! Ha! It seems you’ve found a way to keep Keith’s desire to escape up,” William told his brother. They approached the pair.

Simon took a closer look at the hogtied lad. He crouched to watch the knots from up close. They hadn’t loosened in the least. Keith was sweating profusely. All his efforts were in vain.

“He might be trying,” the ginger entertainer commented, “but he’s not succeeding much.”

Theo eventually lifted his feet and got them back under the shoes’ protection, trapping momentarily the strong, cheesy smells.

“I tried to motivate him, as you saw. We’ve done too good of a job.”

“You’ll be glad to know that I convinced Simon to give us a hand to get you in a ball-tie, Keith.”

“Mmmrbblmmm?”

“You will be tied longer and in a stricter way indeed. We’ve got a professional at hand, it would be stupid not to use his advice.”

“Aren’t we caring and thoughtful relatives?” Theo asked, a wide grin brightening up his face.

“MMmblllmm!!!”

The lad sounded reluctant. Had he not taunted Simon so much when he’d been the one in control, the escape artist would have advocated for his release. He would see to it that no harm would come to the lad, but he couldn’t save him from the initiation rites his cousins were bent on putting him through.

The three young men gathered around the twisting, writhing form to move him from one position to the next. William and Theo waited for Simon’s instructions. Simon liked leading others and sharing his knowledge and experience with them. He made a wonderful job.

Even Keith had to admit it. He couldn’t chicken out and go limp and let his cousins do with him what they wanted. There was something terribly enticing in being thus restrained, though. Having the three hunky teenage boys surrounding him, making any break out impossible and hearing Simon depict what and how it should be bound next.

His legs were first, folded and bound closely so the balls of his heels touched his buttocks. Theo and William pulled his legs up, with his knees coming to rest over his chest. They fixed them there with several turn passing over his back, under his armpits and back. Once the four rings of rope were tightened as intended, Keith could no longer move. William tied the straight knot holding him folded like between his shoulder blades

Keith felt some relief from his cousins releasing his arms that were still bound behind his back. The loosening was only temporary. His captors wanted his arms in front, but welded to his legs at ankles and elbows, with extra ropes keeping his arms pinned to his thighs.

Simon pointed to the best spots to bind the limbs so the captive really was turned into a ball and his odds at escaping would be the lowest. Keith regretted not befriending such a worthy adversary. He now had to pay the consequences for the stranger having turned the tables around. The binding felt much less brutal than on previous occasions when William had trussed him up. Yet it felt much more inescapable.

“The Marcy Brothers have scored another successful tie-up,” Simon praised.

“Mmmrmm?!?!”

“Quiet, Keith,” William interrupted, “Don’t spoil our short moment of glory. Let me bask in this compliment.”

The balled-up prisoner had to endure more praise and flattery. He tried to wriggle, but it took tremendous effort to get nowhere. Lying on his side, all he could do was spin.

“We should take him downstairs, I’d like to try using him as a bauble,” Theo mischievously said.

“Christmas is coming in early this year, brother !”

Simon let the two siblings handle their relative. They had shown they had the strength required to carry the boy safely. Simon stayed behind, looking at the trussed up boy. He liked what he saw.

It all took place in good cheer, with the cousins taunting their victim, whose gagged replies didn’t betray distress. They put him down over the large kitchen tableface down as they’d transported him. His bum stuck up, his fingers fluttering and trying to reach for a knot, and failing miserably.

“Get ready for more fun, scoundrel,” William explained, “You’ll be able to watch a bit more than the table.”

Simon and William jumped onto the table with ropes in hand. The room was capped by a vast network of beams. One went across the room, running above the table where they wereThe captors had large lassos of rope at hand. They threw it above the beam, with an expert wrist twist.

With four long ends dangling down the sturdy piece of wood, the two cowboys could truss up their young piece of cattle; they felt like playing the rodeo experts. Simon knotted four ends to the rope harness encircling Keith, at the shoulders and waist level. These anchoring points would bear the weight evenly and prevent their prey to get harmed or even just get nasty cramps.

William and Simon slowly pulled over the free ends of the ropes, starting with the shoulders so he would rise in a vertical position. They gently tugged over the ropes until Keith was sitting, his heels over the table and huddled in a compact ball. A few more pulls got him off the table, in a slow and steady ascension. They stopped when he was a couple feet above the table.

The two accomplices jumped down from the table. They picked the ropes hanging below the suspended boy. They had them go underneath the table, then back up; they tightened them so they would prevent the hanging lad from swinging back and forth. He could no longer perform any meaningful motion.

Theo had looked at the scene with some interest; he seemed a bit bored.

“I’ll let you handle our cheeky lad. I need to go and check the wall at the back of the estate; Father asked me to check it while we were here, because it’s supposed to have been damaged by the storm.”

William didn’t know if it was an excuse to get away or a genuine concern to please their father. Whatever the reason, he didn’t mind handling his cousin with Simon only. Theo didn’t share the same type of emotions that ropes caused in his brother and his guest, who were intent on eventually making sure Keith also belonged to their small group of knot enthusiasts.

William didn’t launch straight away his experiment on his relative; at least not physically. He sat on a chair, followed by Simon; they were both facing the suspended captive. Despite being thoroughly bound and gagged, the boy did his best to convey defiance, with stares and grunts. This made his cousin smile.

“I’ve heard you brag quite a bit earlier on,” William said, “about your skills with ropes and knots. Now is the time to give us some demonstration.”

“I’ll be watching,” Simon taunted, “I heard the same claims as your cousin. I’d like to see you achieve an actual escape. Do you think your cousin needs some further incentive, William?”

The handsome young man pretended to be thinking hard, looking at his relative and rubbing his chin pensively.

“Let’s see…A forfeit of some kind if he fails… Mmh.”

William’s mischievous smile broadened, his eyes locked in his cousin’s, who moaned when he saw this menacing Cheshire cat grin lighting up his older relative’s face.

“Mrrblllmrrph?”

“I know! He’ll spend twenty-four hours in penance, all alone in the shed in the woods. We didn’t take you there, Simon, but it’s perfect to store an unruly boy like Keith. It is remote enough he can’t be found by any rescuer.”

“That’s it? Just keep him locked all trussed up and muzzled?”

There was passion in the redhead’s voice; he had met someone who felt like him about bonds and gags . Simon also felt that Keith was moved by the idea of his incarceration.

William went on discussing possible corporal punishments, and describe various other demeaning treatments he could put his cousin through. Keith saw and heard his captors’ arousal, in their voice and in their demeanor.

The younger teen could also feel some distinct stirring in his loins. His thighs pressing over his belly kept his stick and balls in check, yet the lustful emotion was unmistakable. Hearing two good-looking young men talk about keeping him bound and gagged and tormenting him made him super horny.

After ten or fifteen minutes of this verbal teasing, William rose from the chair.

“Maybe we should loosen the ropes a bit?”

Simon agreed.

“We may untie his legs for a few minutes, if you want to make sure he doesn’t have any issue due to poor blood circulation.”

The two young men surrounded Keith. They got onto the table, kneeling at their prey’s sides.

The prisoner wasn’t appeased by the contact of the four hands. Twenty strong and skilled fingers touched them here and there as his captors tackled the loosening of the ropes binding his legs. They started removing those pulling his knees over his chest. Simon held his knees as they unfolded. They were still off the table, a few inches above.

Simon spotted the boner that developed, happily unfolding also. William was bolder than his ginger friend.

“My, my, Keith,” he said patting the inflated grey flannel, “You seem awfully happy to be our prisoner.”

The verbal stimulation started over. The captors smiled at each other and looked at the fully developed member twitching at the mention of longer time to be served or the prospect of corporal punishment .

Three streams of lust mixed in the room, three minds and bodies overwhelmed by male desires and the experience of tight, inescapable bondage.

The two older boys were now really into it. Simon felt himself thrusting his pelvis forward and twisting on his knees until his cock, stretching the wrestling singlet, rubbed against Keith’s thigh. William had similar motions. He let his hand rub down his cousin’s stomach.

Simon’s fingers ran over the captive’s thigh. He traded looks with William; his good nature steered him towards pleasuring the birthday boy but he wanted his relative’s assent. The wink bore no ambiguity.

The two hands joined over the throbbing boner. The fingers massaging his young and eager cock got Keith where they wanted him.

“Mmmmmrmmrgrmmmm…”

“Quit purring,” William taunted in a whisper.

This didn’t calm the boy down. He twisted around, trying to get to orgasm. The hands were off suddenly, though.

This wasn’t a mean trick from William. He’d just heard some noise and removed his hand, pulling Simon’s in the process.

“Listen, Simon…”

The noise of the door shutting was unmistakable.

“This isn’t Theo, it’s my father. He’s coming in through the front door. Let’s hide Keith’s little birdie, our young man can’t be seen like this.”

Simon was puzzled. Yet he naturally followed his new friend’s lead.

“Back into a ball,” he announced softly grabbing the ropes they’d untied and getting Keith back into his suspended position. Simon took his part and this went much faster than the first time around. Keith moaned throughout, utterly frustrated by his captors ending their stimulation so quickly.

He was held firmly from both sides and the turns of rope ensnaring his limbs one by one would reduce him to his former helpless state quickly.

Simon could hear footsteps in the staircase.

“Will! Theo! Are you here?” The voice came from the floor below.

“Yes, father,” William answered calmly, “We’re in the attic.”

The heavy steps resumed; there were fifteen steps to climb to reach the landing.

Simon looked at him quizzically. He felt like running away; he didn’t really want to be found tormenting another younger boy by Mr. Marcy.

“It’s OK, Simon,” William whispered. “Same goes for you, Keith. Let me handle the situation. Just answer yes to anything I say to you.”

The older boys were adjusting the final knots when the door opened. William turned towards the newcomer.

“Hey father! Come and greet Keith! It’s his birthday today; he’s bet Simon that he could tie him anyway he wanted and he would get free.”

Simon looked at Mr. Marcy from the corner of his eye. He saw only a slight, amused smile. The stout man approached.

“This is a fine job you did,” he praised Simon.

“Thank you, Sir,” Simon answered.

“Hi, Keith. It seems you’re in over your head. I’ve got some good news for you: Simon’s ride is about to come, so he won’t give you another demonstration.”

“It’s a shame, father. The forfeit for not escaping is another tie-up!”

“If you say so, Will. Well, I just came to say Simon’s chauffeur would be here soon, so he gets his stuff and comes downstairs.”

“I’ll get ready,” Simon said.

Mr. Marcy spun on his heel and exited the attic.

“You see?” William whispered to his audience, “Our dad is used to seeing us horse around, and I’m sure he doesn’t mind us putting you into your place, cousin. Stay put while I say goodbye to Simon.”

The two teens jumped down from the table. Simon’s erection had gone away with Mr. Marcy’s visit. William gave him his plain clothes back. Simon soon wore an outfit better suited for traveling.

The young men traded thanks and promises to meet again.

“I’ll send you our tour dates so we can write to each other,” the teenage artist swore.

“I’m looking very much forward to it. You’ll excuse me for not seeing you out, but I don’t feel like leaving my cousin like this all alone.”

“This wouldn’t be too wise. When do you intend to let him go?”

“I don’t know yet. Not more than twelve hours.”

“Mmmrgrmph?!?”

The indignant gasp got smothered by the heavy gagging layers.

“Maybe longer, I’d like to see how he takes it. Why don’t I let you know in my first letter?”

There were more words exchanged, Simon not really feeling like leaving so abruptly. Yet the fun time was over; his job was done, he was expected back at the circus.

They hugged and Simon rushed outside the attic, running down the staircase.

Mr. Marcy pointed to his bags next to the door. He handed him an envelope.

“I had also come here to give you your fee. I will let you know if we use any of the pictures my sons took for our next advert.”

Simon thought that much of the snapshots they’d taken weren’t suitable for this; those with the safe would have to do.

His new friend’s father accompanied him outside, where a large car was waiting for the young escape artist.

Simon politely greeted his guest and climbed aboard. The chauffeur nodded to him and he took off.

Simon rested carefully over the large leather seat in the back, going over what had gone on for the last three days. The attraction that existed between him and William helped him to understand better who he really was.

The last few hours had proven very strange. Simon had been part of the abducting crew. Being an abductor had gotten him highly aroused. This was something new. He’d have to see what would happen if they practiced with Patrick.

Thoughts of his fellow-acrobat and of the 14-years old he’d bound and gagged whirled in his mind; he couldn’t wait to be home.

End of the episode
Last edited by Bondwriter 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

While I have no problems reading the last chapter a second time, I think you posted the wrong one.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for pointing out the issue, Blackbound. The proper chapter is now posted.
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

OMG. This chapter wasn't just exciting and interesting, It was the last chapter of the Wicked Brothers. Really?. I didn't see that coming. Wow. After all these weeks, I can't believe that this adventure is over. I loved it.

I hope this isn't the last adventure of Simon that you share, Bondwriter. I love his adventures.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

It was nice to see Simon on the tier’s side for once, and finding a partner for fun future tugs in the process. Well done!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for all your comments. There will be more Simon adventures coming... The character does get experience over the years, doesn't he?
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hello Bondwriter, yes exactly, please write more adventures with Simon and his "friends". Many are waiting for new challenges with Simon. Please don't leave Simon on the third page. Thanks Bondwriter for this great story .
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hey Mig137! Thanks for getting Simon back to page 1. You all may keep him up with comments, questions, appreciations, ideas for situations...

There's a new story in the works, a kind of interlude in the saga. I'll try to move it forward and start posting within the coming month.
There are ideas for a couple more Simon stories, notably with Wilhelm. There are some very bad villains who also plot to abduct your favorite ginger escape artist and make sure he can't escape.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

This sounds like it'll end up in a fight over Simon between all the various potential kidnappers...
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

"Adventures of Simon" needs to be a Netflix show.

As for suggestions, I guess one of Wilhelm's rich clients could track him down and try to take his captive model for himself. Or Whilhelm, looking to make some serious dough, could actually come up with a safe way to rent him out.

And it's about time to express my appreciation for your craft once more. You have to walk a thin line between Simon's increased domestication (which is hot), and his heroic resistance (which is, also, hot), and most of the time, you do it expertly and like no other. (Okay, this is a really narrow niche, but still, you rock HARD).

Still some fun stuff left that Wilhelm could start training Simon for. Just saying. :)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks a lot for the comments, you two! And for the praise, Snowylocks. Your ideas are part of the plots of the stories we thought about; some are the continuation of the Brothers story, taking place before Simon gets abducted by Wilhelm in Reunion. His fame does attract some unsavory characters. He then remains Wilhelm's guest for a while, so there are more occasions for mutual entertainment, and some more countryside plots are in order.

The next one (coming very soon) will be a bit milder (and saucier), but Simon will fall in the claws of ruthless -- and obsessed-- kidnappers again.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Really looking forward to seeing more of Simon!

Personally, as much as I enjoy reading the various perils Wilhelm subjects Simon to, I do hope that Simon is able to escape at some point, and find a consensual bondage partner to enjoy getting tied up by (the brothers, perhaps?)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic