New Adventures of Simon (m/m) News on April 16th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks Kankuro, thanks Mig37. Here is the short epilogue to the story. New adventures on the way, I hope I can post something before Christmas.

The Clothing Enthusiast

Epilogue

He stood still, letting the young men revel into their temporary power. They worked playfully, smiling to each other and their guest all the time. Simon listened to their comments. They tried to impress him with technical terms; they did have a proper knowledge of knots and of binding a prisoner. Simon acquiesced politely with a clear single grunt every time one of his minders finished his sentence with “Am I right, Simon?”

They wove more cord to tighten and strengthen the underlying layer of rope rings. This did make the set-up more solid, but leaving yet another knot within his reach

After ten minutes of threading and knotting, the two butlers inspected their handiwork. They were quite satisfied with the job they’d done.

“We did good, George. I’m sure he won’t escape.”

Simon was prevented from laughing by the gag and headgear; he also felt he should respect Jerome’s request. He pretended to be stuck. He wriggled, he writhed, he twisted, making sure he wouldn’t allow his audience to notice his left shoulder and his right elbow could easily slide out of the net they’d so thoughtfully crafted around their prey.

“He’s at our complete mercy,” George replied, approaching their victim, pretending to check his bonds while caressing the youthful and appetizing body.

This made Simon squirm further. He even grunted and moaned. This only attracted Howard, who came to help his colleague.

“No, he can’t do anything about being our prisoner. It seems he enjoys our presence nonetheless,” he said squeezing the damp bulge tenting his underwear, “He’s all hot and horny again.”

This went on for a little while; Simon was afraid he would squirt his juice in his kinky penile sheath again but Jerome saved him from such an embarrassment. The door opened and the photographer was back.

“Quite a nice job you did, boys. I’ll take a picture.”

He didn’t take only one, but more like seven or eight photographs, some of them with Howard and George posing along with their guest. When he was done, he put the camera stand away and turned to Simon.

“George and Howard know their job, don’t they? It seems you’re totally unable to escape!”

He winked. Simon got to writhing in his bonds again. This time, though, he didn’t pretend. It was a 15-second escape. Simon relished Howard’s face turning from a happy smile to a look of horrified surprise when the ropes fell and Simon was free. George seemed as puzzled as Simon was now removing the mouth corset.

“My, lads,” Jerome taunted his butlers, “You’ve met your match! You thought you’d trussed him up so well!”

Simon was now rid of the gag. He smiled to his audience.

“This was a very good pole tie, but I’ve trained for these quite a bit. I may show you how to make sure the captive can’t slide his way out of ropes when you bind someone to a beam or a tree…”

The two men were quite willing to get Simon’s advice. Jerome was quite happy with his men learning from the best.

The lesson took a while, as both George and Howard had to experiment; Simon was happy to have them truss each other up. He didn’t mind taunting the captives once they were solidly fastened to the beam; he’d gagged them himself, to make sure they wouldn’t bite the ropes. That was his excuse.

Time flies when in good company. The next twenty-four hours passed like a dream. He was doing what he enjoyed, with other men sharing his taste for knots and gags – and being aroused by them. He felt more comfortable knowing he wasn’t alone in his specific desires.

The food was great. The house was just amazing. The men looked up to him and his talent. This was the life.

He was glad to go back to the circus the next day, of course. His friends, Stilo, Patrick, his pets… That’s where his life was. He knew now that there were people to discover, men who shared his interests and would make great friends.

“I had a great time, Jerome, I’m really glad I came and I hope I may come back when our next tour brings us in your area.”

“I’ll feel as honored as I was this time. You’ve been a great model, and a great sport.”

George and Howard nodded; they seemed saddened from parting with this new acquaintance.

“Thanks for all the tips, Simon,” Howard said, “I’ll practice on George!”

This led to some banter, with an indignant George threatening of locking his fellow-worker in the basement, bound and gagged.

Simon boarded the large limousine that would bring him back to the circus’ camping site. He waved at his new friends, whom he turned to like a little boy, peeking through the back window.

He knew his likings would lead him to further satisfying encounters. He sat back on the seat as they exited the estate, looking at the sunset and hoping for more happy days like these.

End of the episode
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Amazing. The epilogue was very interesting, and I loved (once again) how you wrote Simon's thoughts and emotions. It was very exciting.

I am looking forward to reading new aventures of Simon again.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks Kankuro. I'll try to get the story posting going before the end of the year.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Slowly catching up to this Masterpiece.
But I must say, chapter 14 of Simon And The Wicked Brothers features some of the best dialogue and hottest gag scene I've ever read on here.

Well done, my friend!
You work continued to amaze me!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for the comment, BondageFreak. It's part of the requirements for Simon stories to have gagging scenes, I'm glad you enjoy Keith playing the expert.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

High Bondwriter, i wish a good new year and much new ideas how to tie up simon.
Thanks Bondwriter for your relentless work.
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Happy New Year to you too, @Mig137, and to all Simon fans.

Good news: I'm glad to announce that starting next week, this thread will host a new Simon and Wilhelm adventure. It'll be 8 to 10 chapters, with five already in the can. Some proofreading is still needed, but a chapter will be ready for next week.

It's called Simon and the Boy-Scouts, at least as a working title, but no great idea has visited me since I started writing it. You may imagine what will happen while you wait for this first installment...
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Awesome.... can’t wait
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Hooray!
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Great news! Can’t wait!
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

OMG! Yes! New adventure of Simon. And Wilhelm. Oh, yeah. I'm so exciting.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks guys. I hope it meets expectations.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I'm glad to post this new story. The ten chapters are complete. Thanks to Nicholas H. for the support and great editing. And Jeremy for sharing Simon ideas that brought many of these tales.
I'll notify the fans: @kankuro10 @blackbound @xtc @bondagefreak @Charmides @snowylocks @Risperdaltied @jb99 @canuck100 @mig137 @WAMGuy @Phoenix @LexMachina @Straitjacketed @Veracity @slider40337 @hb54 @Mummyboi

Simon and the Boy-Scouts

A Simon and Wilhelm adventure

Chapter 1 – Welcoming the campers

“I’ll let you have your nap, Simon. I’ll take a walk. You cooked an excellent lunch, and I need to digest it well.”

Simon was chained to the wheelchair. It had now been over eighteen months since he’d become Wilhelm’s unwilling guest in his British cottage. A few months after his abduction, the tie-up discipline had loosened a bit. Simon was still restrained twenty-four hours a day, but Wilhelm had started using him as a maid. Chained and muzzled, Simon had to tidy the cottage under his kidnapper’s supervision and swipe the floors. Recently, he’d graduated to chef.

Of course, the ginger escape artist wasn’t left on his own without some cautious planning. His captor made sure his limbs were imprisoned in steel cuffs and that he couldn’t escape. He was also stringently gagged; Wilhelm wanted to be certain that, in the unlikely case someone approached the premises, his prisoner wouldn’t be able to signal his presence.

Simon currently had his mouth restrained with yesterday’s underwear, some tape, and his leather hood, which encased his head and left only his nose and eyes visible. The garment had a lock at the back and wire reinforcements so it couldn’t be torn or cut. Wilhelm couldn’t take any risks.

The door closed behind the young abductor, who locked it. Simon would indeed take a nap; he knew he wouldn’t escape and the nights he spent in his captor’s bedroom didn’t allow for enough sleep.

It was a glorious July afternoon, and Wilhelm enjoyed the woods around his dwelling. He knew them like the back of his hand by now. He loved the forest’s smells, watching the wildlife, or identifying the trees and flowers. Being outdoors always made him feel great. The prospect of meeting his new followers also motivated him.

He moved fast, impatient to get to his destination: a boy-scouts’ campground that was ten minutes away from the cottage. The presence of campers nearby made it necessary to gag Simon thoroughly and effectively. Boy-scouts were nosy and could come around. It had happened to him before.

Wilhelm didn’t fear the shorted do-gooders too much, though. He’d gotten acquainted with this specific patrol a while ago, and he’d socialized further in the spring. They’d come to camp in May on the same site. At that time, the blond kidnapper had found out these boy-scouts liked knots more than usual; he could be of good advice in this area of expertise, and he would prove he was.

He saw the two large tents in the clearing. A faint plume of smoke indicated the meal was over; the fire had been left to die. Wilhelm couldn’t see anyone. It was not a whole troop, yet even this three-boy team were lively enough they could usually be heard from a distance.

He entered the clearing; the wooden table they’d made and the tents they’d pitched were empty. The handsome young man thought he heard voices coming from the opposite side, in the woods. Wilhelm had a good idea where the lads could be: a spot they’d picked to play their games before. He followed a path into the woods going through the underbrush, traced out by the steps of adventurous boys over the years.

Wilhelm could soon hear distinct voices: Joseph, James, and John. Their patrol leader, Albert, could be heard too; his words didn’t come out as clear, though.

Wilhelm approached stealthily; he wanted to spy on the little group to make sure his plan would work. Walking on all fours, he got behind a bush a few yards away from the boys; he could see them perfectly, but they were much too focused on their own activities to pay attention to a moving fern.

“You’ve had half an hour, Albert! It’s too bad you haven’t managed to escape, this means we’re going to keep you trussed up for another two hours.”

“Mmmrmmgrmmbbllmm?!”

The young patrol leader protested behind what had to be a hefty gag with thick wadding. Wilhelm could spot three knots on the nape of the young man’s neck. The black-haired prisoner squirmed, but the tree tie he’d been submitted to was very restrictive. There were ropes around his shoulders, chest, waist, thighs, above and below his knees, and ankles. Some more was crisscrossed around the body and the tree to make them one.

Wilhelm wasn’t taken aback by such knotty expertise. He’d shown the lads in the spring how to bind someone properly. They’d had a workshop. Wilhelm had also observed the boys when he’d given his little training.

Back in May, Wilhelm had spotted the arrival of the lads on a Saturday morning, pulling a cart with their tent and camping equipment. He was curious about the new neighbours, so he decided to pay them an afternoon visit. He stayed out of sight at first. What he came upon couldn’t be a coincidence. The lads were in the middle of a knot workshop, trying out their skills on their patrol leader.

Albert was older, but not by much— sixteen, like Simon. A thin and elegant young man, he had very nice blue eyes that complemented his jet-black hair perfectly.

Wilhelm watched the show for a while: the patrol leader managed to get out of all their bonds.

On that day in May, he’d pretended to be an innocent passer-by. He knew the lads from meeting them often. John, James, and Joseph had been intrigued by Simon bound as a scarecrow. He’d tried to let them know he was bound beneath the large coat and hat, but they failed to see someone was there.

They had accepted Wilhelm’s explanation for the faint humming noise: the scarecrow was a machine. They had also seen Simon bound to a horse a few weeks later, but with his gagged face concealed by a custom-made mask and contraptions keeping him immobile, the lads hadn’t spotted anything. They had never suspected the polite, elegant, and smart young man they had met could actually be holding a captive. Wilhelm had a knack for appearing from nowhere and using his charm to mislead people.

“Hey boys,” Wilhelm had greeted them after coming out from his hiding place. “You are practising your knots?”

“Hi, Sir,” John said, smiling to Wilhelm as he recognized him. “We are indeed. But Albert is really good at escaping.”

To prove the point, the troop leader got his wrists out of the bonds the lads had woven.

“I can escape your ropes any day.”

“If you can escape, it means the knots or the bonds aren’t good enough. I can show you one thing or two on how to properly restrain a prisoner.”

Wilhelm had implied he was in the military when they’d met, so the three boys deemed him credible when he gave them advice to bind Albert.

They knew their lashings and frapping knots, but they lacked skills to adapt the ropes to a boy’s physiology.

“Binding the elbows makes it almost impossible to free the hands, if there’s no knot within reach.”

Albert seemed to appreciate the newcomer’s advice, who sounded like he wanted to help the boys. He sure sounded like an expert.

The boys got their patrol leader in a tight hogtie. Wilhelm had shown them how to bind the legs correctly. He’d made them adjust the rope tightness once they’d folded Albert’s legs. They had his arms behind his back, palms against each other, and cinched coils from his wrists to above his elbows. Wilhelm showed them how to pull the elbows towards his thighs, which they united with several loops of the same rope.

“You’re on the right path, boys,” Wilhelm praised. “Now just pull the ends and Albert will be even less likely to free himself.”

John led the next move; he could only appreciate the tip as it pulled Albert’s socked feet closer to the shorted butt crack and gave the bound boy a curvy shape, with only his stomach resting on the grassy patch in the clearing. He knotted the rope, sealing the young man’s fate.

“He misses something,” James stated and knelt at the young man’s head. He untied his neckerchief, made a big knot in the middle, and stuck it into Albert’s mouth. He pulled the ends tight over his neck before knotting them off.

“So he doesn’t complain,” James told his audience, winking.

“That’s it! Now let him squirm and free himself,” Joseph said.

“He won’t,” James laughed. “Our ropes are way too tight!”

“Albert isn’t a quitter,” John taunted their victim. “He’s a skilled scout, he should be able to.”

His fellow-patrol members nodded in agreement. It was time for Wilhelm to play the naïve.

“I think you did fine, but let’s make it a wager. If Albert frees himself before half an hour is up,” he said, brandishing his pocket watch, “he can tie you up just like he is now.”

“What if he doesn’t?” Joseph asked, a devious grin lighting up his face.

“I guess he remains your prisoner for the rest of the day.”

“And the night,” John completed.

“Mrrmmbbgrmph?”

Albert didn’t seem to agree, but Wilhelm knew how to thwart attempts at begging for freedom.

“You’ve managed to keep him immobile, but he still makes quite a bit of noise.”

“He could attract a farmer or a lumberjack roaming the woods,” James said. “How can we make him quieter?”

Wilhelm was always eager to share his knowledge. He did his usual lecture, explaining they should fill Albert’s gob with something bigger than a scarf, and that they should make sure he can’t spit the thing out.

James snapped his fingers. “We’ve got just what we need in our equipment, let me get it.”

He darted towards the tents. While they waited, Wilhelm had John and Joseph kneel at their patrol leader’s sides.

“If his lips are sealed, less noise comes out. Try covering his mouth with your hand.”

John was first to experiment, clamping a sweaty palm over Albert’s lower face. Joseph pulled the captive’s hair to get him to scream for the test. The sound was further dampened indeed. The two handlers traded places, with Joseph handgagging the older teen while John pulled his ear.

James was back soon, with his hands full of scarves and pieces that looked torn from a bed sheet. Wilhelm spotted straight away the roll of brown surgical tape James carried in his left hand. This was perfect for sealing lips indeed.

The trio kneeled around their prey. James held a ball of fabric.

“Untie the scarf,” he asked John. Once the lips were accessible, he reached with the balled-up material. Albert wasn’t too willing to obey, but the lads didn’t care. Joseph grabbed a handful of hair and yanked to get Albert to shout.

It worked, but the loud complaint didn’t last a quarter of a second. James had succeeded in inserting his rolled up socks inside Albert’s mouth.

“Scarf, John?”

The boy-scout scarf was back between Albert’s teeth.

“Make sure he doesn’t choke,” Wilhelm warned as the boy pulled the cleave gag very tight. John asked Albert if he could handle it. The older boy nodded. Wilhelm knew he had to act tough in front of the younger ones. Considering their enthusiasm for the binding and gagging, he hoped Albert enjoyed it also. The patrol leader was in for a long tie-up.

James had his friends put their prisoner on his side so he could tape up his face. Wilhelm supervised, advising on length and angles. Albert felt his lower face gradually imprisoned by the layers of various materials.

John and Joseph took the pieces of torn sheet and folded them in bandages that they used as over-the-mouth scarves. James followed their lead and added his own.

The blond technical advisor couldn’t help but notice the bulge in Albert’s shorts as they put him on his flank. None of the boys made a remark, so Wilhelm thought it wise to move on.

“Brill job, chaps,” Wilhelm praised again. “I’ll start the timer and we’ll see if you’ve done well enough.”

The boys got Albert back on his belly, hiding the potential embarrassment.

“Get to it, lad, get free!” Wilhelm cheered.

Wilhelm knew that unless Albert had escape-artistry skills that rivalled Simon’s, he bore no chance.

After ten minutes, the three boys got a bit bored, as their prisoner didn’t make much progress. Joseph suggested they should get tea. Wilhelm offered to watch the escape artist in training while they got their snack.

Once the boys were gone, Wilhelm got the trussed-up captive on his side again. The two sets of blue eyes locked together. Wilhelm grinned. He patted the front of Albert’s shorts.

“You like being tied up? By other boys? Don’t worry, my dear. I’ve got a feeling you’ve met some who won’t mind trussing you up. You secret is safe with me, for now.”

He let his hand linger on the boner, and Albert started grinding his hips.

“You want to shag my hand? My, my,” Wilhelm said, removing his promise for relief and casting a wide smile to his victim. “I’d better not lead you into temptation. Get back on your belly.”

The tight hogtie made his attempts at getting relief from rubbing against the ground more difficult. Soon, the three boys he was in charge of were back. Albert kept still and silent.

TBC
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Yeah! New adventure! New moments of Simon and Wilhelm. An of course, more characters. Awesome!

It was very exciting and I can't believe is only the first chapter.

OMG! "over eighteen months"?! That is a lot of possibilities moments . For a second I though about "Simon's birthday". Or even Wilhelm's birthday. I love the moments of those two.

Thanks for another chapter of New Adventures of Simon
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Excellent continuation as always
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic! Something tells me that Simon will have a company soon :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

jalk1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jalk1 »

I’ve always been a fan of the Simon stories can’t wait for the rest well done.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

@kankuro10 @Mummyboi @squirrel @jalk1
Thanks for the comments, guys! Next chapter coming up this weekend.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

WOW , Bondwriter, great chapter and a new way for simon and wilhelm story. thanks
;)
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

As always, the new chapter is utterly fantastic! Really looking forward to seeing how things go from here!

And, I'll admit that, as enjoyable as Simon's current predicament is, as I mentioned before, I do hope that he's able to escape Wilhelm at some point and engage in more consensual bondage, now that he's really started to embrace being tied up in more than just a "this is my job and something that I get subjected to by villains" way :P

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

@WAMguy @mig137: thanks for the comments. The stay at Wilhelm's won't be forever. I think Wilhelm actually says something about it early on in the story. In the meantime, here is a new chapter to...

Simon and the Boy-Scouts

Chapter 2 – Following Up

“You’re back to see his final five minutes,” Wilhelm welcomed them.

“He hasn’t made much progress,” Joseph said and bit on a biscuit.

Cheers and comments ensued, but as the minutes passed, it became clear Albert had lost the dare. Wilhelm started the countdown thirty seconds before the time was up. The boy-scouts joined him for the last five digits.

“Five! Four! Three! Two! One!”

Regretful comments ensued about the patrol leader who’d gotten stuck in something he couldn’t get out of. Albert’s brain was working at full charge, trying to make sense of his feelings and the words of this stranger, who seemed so knowledgeable on the topics that had so obsessed him.

“You’ve got to decide Albert’s next challenge,” Wilhelm suggested. “I’m sure he won’t mind helping you out with your knot badges.”

He crouched in front of Albert, who raised his head. The handsome blond youth winked with a complicit smile.

“It was quite fun meeting you all. I’m afraid I must be on my way.”

He stood and left Albert in the hands of the three boys he was supposed to be bossing around. The young patrol leader had never had the kind of authority that would get everybody to shut up and stand at attention. He had good contacts with the troop nonetheless. He was skilled with woodcraft and knew lots of songs to cheer the scouts up when they were trekking or working to build their camp.

The episode got Wilhelm all warm as he walked back home. The enthusiasm of the youngsters in keeping the older boy their prisoner, and the unmistakable sway it held on the young man, had the kidnapping mastermind think.

He’d thought of abducting the three youths earlier; they were a risk, and getting them to disappear while leaving no tracks would be child play. Yet, their parents weren’t wealthy enough that he could ask a decent ransom. The boys looked up to him, especially after his little demonstration. He could use this asset. Having them play a part in entertaining Simon would be a more proper role than being his kidnapped victims. It would also be more rewarding for him.

Wilhelm was delighted when he met John on the village commons two weeks later; the lad was dressed as a boy-scout to help some charity. He quickly told Wilhelm they would be camping at the same place as the previous weekend. James’ grandfather owned three acres of meadow and woods that were perfect for camping.

The boy explained this in a few words; he was late and in a hurry, but he had time to whisper they’d challenged Albert a few times since they’d met.

Wilhelm had discreetly investigated the patrol leader. He was from a better-off family who owned a large house on the outskirts of town. He followed him from school one afternoon; James was waiting for him in front of his house. Albert’s body language betrayed surprise, but he opened the gate and walked the hundred feet to cross the front yard and reach the large entry door.

The patrol leader turned to James and smiled as he unlocked the front door. Wilhelm followed the iron grid to find an entry. It soon turned into a ten-foot-high wall. There was a tree with a branch going over it a few tens of yards away. Wilhelm jumped, grabbed the branch, pulled himself up, and jumped over the obstacle, landing in the soft earth without making a noise.

He found his way towards the back yard; it would be stealthier to find a way from the back, unseen from the street. He didn’t even have to find a clever way to enter; Albert and James came out through a door at the end of the building—the kitchen or some service entrance.

Wilhelm had apparently set a trend: James held a wooden gun aimed at Albert, who walked in front. The young assistant had his hands bound behind his back and his lower face wrapped with bright white wrapping.

Wilhelm got on all fours to move on quiet mode. Albert and James disappeared into the woods, but he didn’t have a problem following them. Albert was gagged but James wasn’t, and he bragged about how he’d caught the bandit red-handed and how he was going to punish him himself.

He found them in front of a large tree. Albert faced it, his arms raised above his head; James was busy using rope to make sure Albert would stay just like this. His wrists were bound two feet above his head, on each side of the maple tree. His feet were on each side too.

Wilhelm thought Albert must have relished this position; with his crotch pressed against the smooth bark, his physiological reactions to James’ handling would be hidden from view.

It showed that the boys had been practicing over the two or three weeks since Wilhelm had encountered them. The coils encircling the limbs got lashed and cinched and Albert was united to the trunk. He kept his head tilted back. Wilhelm saw the prisoner from the side; the roundness of the pert bottom struck his eye.

Wilhelm had seen enough. He could involve these boys in a prank he’d play on Simon. He left Albert to his torment and got back to the road without being seen.

Six weeks later, he searched the boy-scouts’ summer camp only to find them where they had their workshop the first time around. The three thirteen- or fourteen-year-olds now mastered rope restraints. They taunted the poor Albert, who wailed behind his gag as they told him he’d just gained another two hours at his torture pole.

He had his back to the trunk this time.

They undertook adding ropes where it was still necessary. Wilhelm saw Albert’s shorts twitch as the younger boys handled him.

Joseph had an idea: “Maybe we could make him quieter by making sure he can’t move his head at all.”

His accomplices laughed. James folded a couple neckerchief scarves to have a small wedge between the back of Albert’s skull and the trunk. John had to keep on the tip of his toes to wrap a roll of bandage around his patrol leader’s head and the trunk; he was tenacious and applied himself to the task, with James helping out, a couple steps away, with symmetry and balance guidance.

That was the last straw for Albert. The poor boy had had fitful nights over the last weeks, thinking about his three fellow-boy-scouts and their eagerness to bind him. Did the games he initiated get them into this new hobby? His religious upbringing suggested his boner could be a sign foretelling his eternal stay in Hell. However, he couldn’t accept the idea that getting so much pleasure from his willy would condemn him to damnation.

Albert thought about his feelings and attractions often; he was getting rid of guilt. His young friends seemed to enjoy their games too, after all.

Still, when fantasy became reality, it could sting a bit. The prospect of two full hours tied to the tree scared him a little. Wouldn’t the lads eventually spot his hard willy pushing through underwear and shorts?

Thankfully for Albert, his tormentors went for a snack once again. They left him all alone, unaware that the German boy was ogling the pole-tied lad.

Wilhelm crawled back a few yards to make his impromptu entrance from a proper angle. He ended up slightly behind the tree, out of sight for someone who couldn’t turn his head. A path led to the clearing where Albert stood helpless.

His moans informed Wilhelm that the captive heard him coming. Approaching from behind and hence invisible, he felt tempted to blindfold the young man and have some fun with the content of his shorts. It wasn’t part of the plan, though, and he stuck to the role of the good friend.

“Good afternoon, Albert. I didn’t see your patrol members, so I thought I’d come and see.”

“Mrrgrrmmph?!”

Albert thought of convincing the fine young man to free him. Then the patrol leader remembered Wilhelm’s hand on his boner, taunting him as if he knew his secret.

Wilhelm stood two feet in front of the trussed up patrol leader, not displaying any surprise; Simon would have detected the satisfied smirk he concealed.

“Another escape challenge, then. I guess they’ve taken to binding you tightly, haven’t they?”

Albert opened his big blue eyes wide, while moaning interrogatively.

“Or maybe you’ve taken to being bound and gagged by boys?”

Wilhelm stepped a bit closer, the front of his flannel trousers inches away from the bound boy’s crotch.

“You can answer yes or no, can’t you? Haven’t the tykes figured this out?”

They had; Albert had spent many afternoons over the last six weeks bound and gagged in his patrol members’ claws. They enjoyed interrogating him. Albert had to answer intimate questions despite the thick gags they concocted for him, so the head nods and headshakes were common. He’d also learnt the ‘one grunt for yes, two for no’ technique when they’d immobilized his head.

“Mmmh.”

“They have, then. We may have a little talk while we’re on our own without the children.”

“Mmh.”

Albert felt mesmerized by the handsome features and the piercing blue eyes looking straight into his. And implying he was a man.

“There’s more to it than just helping the boys learn the difference between a lark head and a clove-hitch, isn’t there?”

“Mmh?”

Albert had learned to say he didn’t understand while gagged.

“It makes you all aroused and hard getting tied up and gagged, doesn’t it?”

He couldn’t lower his head in shame but the soft ‘Hmm’ he used to confess wasn’t loud and proud.

“You dream of having men caress you while you’re bound and gagged, don’t you?”

Once again, Albert agreed with a short, shy grunt.

“Let me see,” Wilhelm said, reaching for the front of the shorts. He let his fingers slide towards the genitals’ location before making his move.

“Would you want me to caress you more down here?” he whispered, not wanting to freak the boy out.

“Mmh!”

Albert almost stopped breathing so he wouldn’t let a second ‘hmm’ pass his nose.

“Let it be, then,” Wilhelm said, starting to massage the boner through the shorts. He was about to unbutton them and get the dick out to make his job easier when three teenage voices talking and laughing informed Wilhelm the boy-scouts were a handful of seconds away. He made sure the penis was tucked inside the shorts as decently as possible and withdrew his hand.

TBC
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Yeah. New chapter. Very interesting the story with this new character, Albert, and exciting some scenes.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

High Bondwriter, great chapter but what`s about simon, is he not in the game now ? :P ,
thanks for the new story.
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

@Kankuro10: Thanks for the comment, you see Wilhelm manages to make friends. Albert is one of them...
@Mig137: It's a Simon and Wilhelm adventure. Be reassured, Simon is back in today's chapter!

Simon and the Boy-Scouts

Chapter 3 – Setting Things Up

“Hey! Mr. William, the engineer!” John greeted Wilhelm with a wink and a not so subtle stressing of his profession—he had convinced the boys he was a British intelligence agent.

“Hi, sir!” James greeted him. “Are you checking how good the knots are?”

Joseph seemed also glad to see Wilhelm.

“We’ve done just like you said. We made sure every joint is taken care of and has no leeway. It’s been two weeks now that Albert hasn’t managed a single escape.”

The three boys and their expert counsel lined in a half circle facing Albert, who felt the weight of the four pairs of eyes scrutinizing him as they talked.

“It sure looks like he can’t get out this time too,” Wilhelm commented. “When is his time due?”

John seemed puzzled and scratched his head.

“I don’t know. What did we say? When shall we let him go?”

“On Wednesday,” James answered.

It was Saturday. Wilhelm seemed in awe.

“I can’t believe you lads undertake such big challenges. Is it true, Albert?”

“Mmh,” the captive replied reluctantly.

Joseph came to his rescue; Albert wouldn’t be able to tell the ins and outs of their little week in the woods.

“As boy-scouts, we usually go camping in troop, sir. But a patrol can go camping on its own for a weekend. That’s what we did in May when you gave us advice on knots. As it went well this first time, James’ grandfather and the troop leader let us go for a full week during the holidays.”

Joseph raised his finger politely to get the floor, which John gracefully passed.

“With all this time, we needed a challenge. Some patrols build a cabin or make plaster casts of wild animals’ footprints. Our patrol made the table in May. We thought trying to keep Albert our bound-and-gagged prisoner for four days was a nice patrol project.”

James finished the explanation.

“It was Albert’s idea, actually, sir. He has dared us with tie-up challenges many times. He says he’s practicing escape techniques.”

“He can manage to free himself if he’s just got his wrists bound behind,” John said in defence of the patrol leader.

Joseph laughed.

“Ha! Ha! That’s all he can achieve so far. Look at him: he hasn’t loosened a single rope in the two hours he’s been bound to the tree.”

“This just means we’re very good knot tiers,” James boasted.

Wilhelm listened to their tales with great satisfaction. He’d managed to get a gang of four lads to experiment with bonds and gags. The young patrol leader was very appetizing. Wilhelm wouldn’t have minded going all the way with the wank, although, in retrospect, the boy’s moan and frustration were more satisfying outcomes.

Wilhelm had a card to play to have his way with the cute boy and unleash the group of little sadists on Simon. He had to use some reverse psychology first.

“Maybe this is a bit extreme … Have you lads thought of safety precautions? I mean, you left him on his own when I found him. What if he choked?”

This seemed to sting. John got a bit red and grumbled.

“We’re cautious! We told him we were off for ten minutes, he had no problem breathing.”

“It would be better if you kept a close watch. Especially if you don’t want him to free himself. What if he manages to escape? You’ll have lost the challenge!”

“We keep close to him, sir,” James replied. “Even at night, he’s trussed up in his sleeping bag and Joseph and I surround him.”

“We even keep him company when he needs to pee!”

“Or poo!”

Wilhelm smiled at the enthusiasm and the taste for bathroom humour. Who was he to stifle youthful energy?

“All right, lads, I see you’re serious about it. It’s all fine with you, Albert, then?” Wilhelm asked, catching John making approving gestures towards their captive.

“Mmh.”

“I guess if you’re really cautious, this is an interesting challenge. However, your captive must actually try to escape. How can he succeed otherwise?

Joseph smiled at Wilhelm.

“We’re good friends, so we’ll help him do just that.”

With nimble and light fingers, he took a step forward and launched a tickle assault on Albert’s belly and chest. Despite his gagged pleas and quivering beneath the ropes, Albert could do nothing but endure the torment.

Joseph stopped, turning to the ‘safety inspector.’

“You see, sir, I stop now because he needs to get his breath back. With his mouth packed, it’s more difficult to breathe.”

James was next to torment Albert, and Joseph got a chance to tickle and taunt him, daring him to escape and threatening further tortures.

They eventually left the older boy panting through his nose, feeling the sweat rolling down his shirt. He recovered slowly, listening to the amiable conversation.

“It’s always good to give your prisoner some motivation to escape,” Wilhelm declared. “You lads seem to have given a lot of thought to this challenge of yours. This is a good endeavour for your team.”

“If you live nearby,” John offered, “you may make a call whenever you want.”

James stood next to the bound patrol leader and patted his head. He looked Wilhelm in the eyes.

“You’ll see we can keep a nice camp and take good care of Albert.”

“You boys seem trustworthy, but I’ll take you up on your offer. Be prepared for my surprise inspection.”

“We’re always prepared, it’s our motto,” James replied with a smile. “Albert found out we always have what we need for a knot workshop.”

“It’s nice to see some youths keep busy with fun and positive activities. I’ll drop by over the next few days, do not worry. It’s a joy talking with people who like knots.”

He grinned at Albert, whom he definitely needed to have on his own for a while. He could think of many things to teach him.

Wilhelm took his leave as the three friends wondered whether they should stake Albert out on the grass or suspend him to a tree branch by the wrists. The blond abductor smiled, happy of how smooth it had gone down. He’d sowed the seeds of escape artistry in what turned out to be a particularly fertile soil.

He was whistling a fashionable tune as he entered the cottage.

“How have you been, Simon? I’ve just talked to people I’m sure you will enjoy meeting.”

Taken out from his slumber, Simon made a quizzical grunt. He’d actually slept and relaxed, which was one of the good sides of the wheelchair. His captor seemed quite cheerful. Wilhelm was more than happy to launch into a lengthy explanation of what he had in store for his ginger captive over the coming days. It took a while. Simon couldn’t believe how bold and reckless the plan was.

The evening routine followed, with Wilhelm preparing for the big day while Simon fixed dinner. The captive was then back to his wheelchair to eat and sleep.

They woke up relatively early the next day. Simon had spent the night next to Wilhelm’s bed. In between the periods of slumber, he couldn’t help but think about what Wilhelm had planned.

His captor’s hand shook him awake; though dawn approached, it was still dark. Wilhelm’s project required some preparation.

It took time to get ready: breakfast, various hygiene activities, dressing-up, harnessing the prisoner… The pair was efficient in the morning, though. Simon was left semi-autonomous in the bathroom, though Wilhelm always stayed to keep an eye on him.

The imprisoned escape artist also had his breakfast on his own, rid of his gag. He had to eat his porridge without his hands, though, lapping from a bowl like a dog. Wilhelm sat next to him, ready to handgag him if any noise came from his mouth.

Simon then had to don his boy-scout costume. He’d grown over his forced stay, so it was a bit on the tight side, but it still fitted. It was all satin and silk, with a green shirt and grey shorts, long white silk stockings and shoes much daintier than the sturdy footwear real boy-scouts wore.

He had many badges that looked like the official ones. Wilhelm had made one with his gagged face, one where he was bound to a tree, one with a knot… There was a theme, and one that could please his target audience.

Wilhelm put the leather muzzle on Simon and added the rubber mask over it. He ended up putting on the cub-scout cap he’d made to complete the uniform. It featured reinforcements to keep his jaws locked, and a few hooks that could be used to fix it to a close pole or the headrest of a special chair.

Wilhelm took the rucksack he had prepared the day before with all the equipment he needed. He set it on Simon’s shoulders and started strapping his arms to the side. Wilhelm had customized the rucksack with discreet leather belts.

Rather than using the leash, Wilhelm opted for a less visible yet equally effective alternative. He knotted a length of fishing line to a ring he’d set at the base of Simon’s dick and scrotum.

After a last check, while the sun was a few minutes from darting its rays, they were on their way.

“I could have done without the rubber mask,” he said turning to Simon. “There’s no one to see you around here. No saviour who may rescue you once he realizes you’re all restrained and not a happy little boy-scout who’s going on a trek.”

They quickly reached their destination. Wilhelm had spotted a path to get to the clearing where they kept Albert the day before without having to go through the camp.

“Look at this wonderful tree, Simon, all smooth and straight, ready to welcome you for a relaxing stay. What shall we have today? Standing or kneeling? Facing the trunk or your back to it?”

Simon looked at him and shrugged, remaining silent as he knew a choice had already been made. Wilhelm started wrapping the trunk in coils of rope, which was his usual pole-tie or tree-tie technique. He used seven this time.

“Standing with your back to it then. Just like that time with the lumberjack.”

Simon remembered that episode vividly. Wilhelm was now unstrapping Simon’s arms, cuffing them in steel in the process, and taking the rucksack off his shoulders.

Wilhelm bound Simon’s legs before he pulled him against the trunk. He used the ropes around his waist first to anchor him to the wood. He handled the legs at the top of his thighs, above and below his knees, and around his ankles. He uncuffed him and handled his arms one at a time, linking them solidly to the tree at wrists and elbows. He concealed the steel cuffs with a few turns of decorative rope. This wasn’t Albert, and Wilhelm didn’t want to let the little bird fly away.

Wilhelm then did an elaborate chest harness that pulled Simon yet further against the trunk.

“This time, I’ll let your head free. I think I want to get rid of this rubber mask, though.”

TBC
Tied-up-boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied-up-boy »

Great ! We all want to know what happens next, particularly with Albert !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic