Takeru and Hikari's First TUG (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3087

Takeru and Hikari's First TUG (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

I, recently, had an RP with [mention]TightsBound[/mention] (henceforth called Takeru). I am posting the story here with his permission.

Takeru had recently discovered Hikari's love for TUGs. He offered to tie her up, just so that she could experience it properly.

It was 9 in the morning. Hikari welcome Takeru, while wearing a black sleeveless top and a pink mini-skirt, with black tights underneath. "Hi! Thanks for coming over! So... How do you want to tie me up?"

"And just so that the fun is not spoilt later, me moving my head up and down thrice constitutes the safe word. You have my permission to tickle and tie a crotch rope."

She cross her arms behind her back and turns her back towards him.

“You don’t waste any time do you?”

"We have just 4 hours before we are disturbed. So, you too hurry up!"

Takeru opened his bag and pull out several coils of rope. He wrapped a length of rope around her crossed wrists several times. The remaining 2 feet are fed between her wrists, cinching them and making them snug. He ties the final knot above and behind her hands, well out of reach of her slender fingers.

“How’s that? Better than when you tied yourself?”

Hikari tests her bonds. "Yes, better; but wait till I get my hands in front of me," she says triumphantly.

“Don’t worry, when I’m done with you, you won’t be moving anything.”

He pulls out a much longer length of rope and wrap it around her upper arms and chest, before carefully threading ends between her arms and body. As the rope is pulled tighter and knotted, Hikari's arms are forced close to her body. Her triumphant look fades. "You know your ropes."

Takeru smiles as she tests her bonds. “Not so confident now are we?”

Another length of rope goes around her waist. Hikari looks at him with curiosity. But instead of wrapping it, after a couple of loops, the end is brought down in front of her, between her legs, and pull it up tightly behind her where he loops it around her bound hands. "oo... no!" she goes. Takeru brings the rope through her legs and in front of her again, before repeating the process. He leaves the final length of rope dangling behind her for now. Hikari feels her heart beat faster as she realizes she is not going to get out of this easily.

“So much for moving your hands. But let’s take care of your legs.”

Sticking to her legs, Takeru slips her shoes off and begins applying rope. First her ankles are bound in multiple coils of rope before they’re cinched firmly in between. He repeats the process on her knees and thighs. He takes his time, to admire how her legs look and feel in those tights. By the time he is done, her legs are practically welded together.

“How does that feel?”

"You sure have me quite good." Hikari is a bit quiet now, owing to the rope between her legs. She can feel a bit more sensitive all over, thanks to the arousal."So, done?" she ask, even though she can feel that he is not done yet.

“Almost. Just a few more things to do. Though I’m sure this is more than enough to hold you.”

He rolls her on to your stomach and bends her legs back behind her. He takes the remain length from her crotch rope and ties it to her bound ankles, leaving the knot out of reach. "Hey!" she cries as her hog tie is completed.

“Take a few minutes. If you don’t get out, I’m gagging you.”

She struggles. I tries pulling her arms. But "Uh!" She tries getting onto er sides but "Ah!" She lays there quietly after a minute or two of struggling. She looks at him with pleading eyes, hoping her eyes would motivate him to loosen a rope or two.

Takeru smiles as he watch her struggle, clearly not going anywhere. “Looks like you’re mine for the next few hours. But first, I need to get something. I’d say don’t go anywhere, but we both know you don’t have a choice in that.”

"Hey! Where are you going? Untie me." Takeru leaves her alone while he goes out of the room. "Uh!" she tries to get into a comfortable position. "Untie me. Pleease." she says pleading.

After several minutes, he returns carrying 2 pairs of her tights. “Still here? Good. Now we can have some more fun.” He reaches into his bag and pulls out a blue ballgag and an ace bandage.

"No!" Part laughing, part screaming, she tries to pull herself away from him. "Ouch!" But. she can't move much. "What's up with those things?"

“I think that’s enough out of you. I prefer your mouth shut” With that, Takeru pushes the ball gag into her mouth and buckles the straps tightly behind her head. Then he wraps a pair of her tights over her mouth and around her head twice and ties them off. As a finishing touch, he wraps the bandage over her mouth and around her head seven times, completely covering the tights and ball gag.

“That should do the trick. Let’s test it out”

"Mmmphhh!" she looks at him with puppy eyes, shaking her head as if to melt him to stop.

She tries pulling her legs away, as he begins to run his fingers across the soles of her helpless stocking feet. She begins to breath heavily with that jerk. She shakes and moans as he tickles her feet mercilessly. She stares at him wide eyed and breaths even heavily. But the tickling seems to feel more intense, although he did not do anything. (Hint: The rope did.)

“I’m glad you wore these tights. They look great on you. And they’ve made your feet more sensitive to tickling.”

He looks into her pouting eyes and smiles. “Did you know I’m a sucker for pity eyes above a gag? You could almost convince me to untie you with those eyes. Almost. Good thing I have this.”

Takeru holds the other pair of her tights into a long band and pulls it over her eyes, plunging her into darkness. "Mmmphhh!" He tie the ends tightly behind her and pets her on her head. “Much better”

With the little peak subsided, she is left sensitive all over. Never the less, she tightens her arms and feet to minimize her movement, and braces herself for whatever was to come.

“Aww don’t be like that. I prefer seeing you struggle. Now, let’s find out what’s more ticklish.” With one hand, he resumes tickling her helpless stocking feet. The other attacks her stomach.

She jerks to try to bring her knees closer to my stomach. But she feel the shock due to the jerk. She is laughing, moaning and breathing heavily into her gag. She feels the second wave building up.

Finally, he stops tickling her. “I think you’re enjoying this. Am I right?” He takes hold of her crotch rope and begins pulling on It rhythmically. “Do you like being tied up?”

She is panting. "Mmph...Mph" she nods. She sweats. She is wet. But the volcano was yet to erupt.

“I knew you liked this. The question is how much do you like it?” Takeru tugs on the crotch rope harder and faster, He massages and rubs her stocking feet.

"Mmph...Mmph!" she continues panting heavily and keeps getting more sensitive.

Takeru stops massaging her feet, and begins sliding his hand ever so slowly up her bound legs. Tantalizingly slow. He brushes her hips and keeps moving up your body. When he get to her chest, he squeezes and massages her breasts. The ropes surrounding them had made her top tight and protrude the breasts even more. He alternates between sensual massaging and not so gentle squeezing and pinching. All while pulling the crotch rope.

He stops playing with her, and walks away for several minutes. She hears shuffling.

Soon, she felt her crotch rope being adjusted, something was different. It became clear when the switch was flipped. She felt a vibrator buzzing away against her.

"Mmm..." she felt the pressure build up.

Takeru started the vibrator on low and slowly moved it around. He let her hips do most of the work while he held it against her. She tried to move herself to maximize the sensations. She stops with every movement, thanks to the ropes connecting to her wrists and ankles. She moans, while another wave keeps passing all the while.

“I bet you want it don’t you? If you want me to turn it up you’re going to have to beg.” He pressed the device into her as she moaned and squirmed.

Suddenly the device's power is turned to its highest setting. He wedges it between her and the crotch rope, and resumes tickling the soles of her helpless stocking feet. After several agonizing minutes, he splits his attention, tickling her feet, her sides and her belly at the same time.

She screamed in her gag and thrashed in her bonds. The volcano had erupted. She was breathless. She was jerking with every touch. She wondered if she could take any more.

He left the vibrator buzzing. “There it is. I knew you’d like that. But I didn’t say we were done. Let’s see if we can get one more out of you.”

"Mmmph!" She tries to move into a comfortable position. But with any movement, she was "Mmph"ing into her gag. Finally, she lays on her sides. Had it not been the machine torturing her below, she would have drifted out of reality.

“Moan all you want my dear, I’m not letting you go until that volcano erupts one more time.” With that Takeru began tickling her feet and sides more aggressively.

Had it not been the gag, they would have heard knocks on the door. She moans as loudly as she could: the volcano has left her extra sensitive down there. She thrashes with all the might she had. Takeru noticed tears on her cheeks. The volcano wasn't showing any signs of eruptions. He turns off the vibrator and removes her blindfold. “You look like you need a break. Do you need to be untied? It would be a shame to let you go so soon after all that work”

She blinks her eyes, to get used to the light. Still panting heavily, she manages to shake her head sideways "Mmmhmmph...". she shifts on her stomach.

“Good girl.” He dried her eyes and face with a cloth, and then reapplied the blindfold, tying it just a little tighter. He checks all of her bonds and limbs, making sure everything was tight, but that she hadn’t lost circulation. “I’m going to leave alone for a while. I’ll be back in an hour. Maybe.” She hears the sound of footsteps leaving.

"Mmmh... Mmph..." she tried to move in the direction of your footsteps, but then just gave up and laid there. Soon, she drifts off, and lays still, almost as if she is taking a short nap.
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A nicely written story, I enjoyed reading through it ^^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

As a great Digimon fan I really enjoy it.
Deleted User 3087

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago A nicely written story, I enjoyed reading through it ^^
Thanks! A third of the story is still remaining. I'll post it once I find the time.
Spetsnaz08 wrote: 5 years ago As a great Digimon fan I really enjoy it.
I didn't expect another Digimon fan to be aboard. Nice to know you! I came across a Takari shipping thread on reddit some time back: https://www.reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/73y4qw/ - the relation shared by Takeru and Hikari, and mutual character development portrayed there is just amazing! (BTW, my username is actually a pun on Hikari ;) in two different shows.)
Deleted User 3087

Soon, Hikari wakes up, noticing that she is still tied up. She struggles and tries to get on her sides. While not as unbearable as before, it was still hurting to move a limb, thanks to the volcano. Her wrists frantically search for a knot to pick up on. But every movement seems to arouse her more and more.

Takeru had returned some time before. But he had been quite. He just enjoyed Hikari's newfound attempts to struggle as she woke up. Without saying a word, he turned the vibrator on to its lowest setting.

"Mmmmphhhh!" Hikari feels the device coming to life. Her breathing starts to get heavier.

“Looks like somebody is awake and ready for more.” Takeru tugs on her crotch rope a few times, tickles her feet briefly and pretends to walk away again. Hikari keeps moaning. Her bits keep getting sensitive.

Takeru was enjoying watching her squirm and moan. Without warning, he turns the device to its highest setting.

"MMMMMMMMMHHH" Her moans became louder. Much louder. It had erupted. She felt as if she had just finished a race.

He turned off the vibrator and gently petted her on the head as she rested. Occasionally, his hand strokes her stocking-ed legs and feet, making her shake. “Now I think you’ve had enough. Do you want me to untie you now or let you stay tied up a little longer?

"Mmmhhh!" Still panting, she shakes her head to indicate she has had enough.

Takeru undos her hogtie and gently straightens and lowers her legs to the floor. He takes a few minutes to massage and rub her legs and feet again to make them feel better after being tied so tightly for so long. He loosens the knot of her bound hands. But beyond loosening the knot he doesn’t untie her. “What? Did you think I’d make it easy for you? You should be able to get to that on your own.”

Clearly disappointed, Hikari grunts as she tries to sit up. "Mmmgh!" Her wrists start searching for a knot. The crotch rope doesn't help even though the after effects are negligible with the device turned off.

Suddenly, she starts pushing her face against the bed. With quite a bit of effort, she manages to rub the blindfold to her forehead. Finally able to see, she casts an angry stare on Takeru, "Mmmmthhh...mmm!"

“You’re cute when you’re angry, and tied up and gagged. You wanted to be tied up. You got your blindfold off, that’s a good start. Keep it up.”

She lets out a sigh realizing she was not going to be untied - at least, not at that moment.

With some effort, she manages to stand up with her feet on the ground, and starts hopping. Towards the kitchen. Takeru follows her closely making sure she doesn't fall.

She could see the knives and scissors and forks. However, they were clearly out of the reach of her bound hands. At least, until I can climb the countertop.

And so she begins. Trying to take whatever little leverage her hands could provide. Trying to jump herself onto the countertop.

While unsuccessful, she notices the already loosened ropes crossing my wrists begin to loosen further with all that struggle. The ropes around her chest, too, had moved down to elbow level. "Victory at last!" Hikari tells herself, as she finishes pulling her wrists out of the ropes. In no time, the ropes and her body are separate.

Takeru smiles, while disappointed that she got free on her own. With her legs and feet still bound he scoops her up and carries her back to the bed and lays her down.

"Hey! Not more! That's enough!" She had undone her gag by then.

“We’ll call that a victory. You can rest now while I untie the rest of you.” Takeru unties her legs and feet, taking his own time to admire them.

"That was really fun! Thanks!" She hugged him tightly.

"You should take a bath,,," he said while being squished. "Go take a bath; I'll arrange for lunch..."

Deleted User 4310

Post by Deleted User 4310 »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic