Eddie Finds A Hobby (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Finds A Hobby (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

“Well that’s the last of it. Once we get all this packaged up and into the truck we can leave. Probably late tonight or early tomorrow morning would be good.”

“And not a moment too soon. I’m going stir crazy stuck out here in the middle of nowhere.”

“Uh-oh. Do you hear that?”

“Yep. Car coming. I thought this place was perfect. I guess there’s no such thing. Eddie, go see who it is and do what you can to discourage them while Max and I get this stuff taken care of.”

“Okay.”

--- --- --- --- ---

“Who was it?”

“Some guy in a pickup. I told him this was private property and he was trespassing.”

“Good. Did he leave?”

“Well, no. See, he says he owns this land.”

“Well shit. So where is he?”

“I kind of subdued him.”

“How?”

“I just gave him a bear hug and squeezed until he passed out. Then I tied him up. I didn’t know what else to do. He had a cell and was gonna make a call...”

“You did fine Eddie. Where is he now?”

“I tied him up to a tree up back over there and I used some of that stretchy rubber stuff to gag him and blindfold him.”

“Is he okay?”

“Oh sure, he’s awake and trying to get loose. I tied him up pretty good though.”

“That’s fine, Eddie. Just keep an eye on him. Once we’re clear of here he can do anything he wants but until then you’ll need to keep him out of the way.”

“Sure thing. Hey, could I play with him some?”

“What do you mean ‘Play with him some’?”

“You know, tie him up some more, take off some of his clothes, make him squirm, stuff like that?”

“Why Eddie, you’re blushing. You are a bundle of surprises. I had no idea you were into such things. Yes of course you may ‘play with him some’. Just don’t hurt him. He didn’t do anything wrong except show up at his own property.”

“Gosh, thanks Mike! I promise to be real careful with him! I think he might like what I have in mind...”

Eddie untied his new toy from the tree, tossed him over his shoulder and carried him up to the trailer while Max and Mike went about the rest of the loading and cleanup.

--- --- ---

“Sure is hot, ain’t it?“ he said in a conversational tone as he carried his prisoner through the door. “Hey, I bet you’d like to get outta those hot jeans and stuff, get cooled down. I know I’d like it better that way.”

Eddied dumped him onto the floor and produced a long wicked-looking knife.

“Now hold still buddy. I don’t wanna hurt you.”

With a few cuts and slices the slender fellow’s jeans and shirt hung in tatters which Eddie carefully removed from within the ropes until his captive was clad only in grey jockeys and white socks. He removed the rubber face wrapping and, after allowing a sip of water, regagged him with a double-knotted sock.

“There, ain’t that better? Cooler for you, plus now I can touch all this skin and I can see yer eyes. Say, you’ve got a boner, dontcha? Well now! So do I. Ain’t that a co-inky-dink!”

Eddie began stroking himself while walking slowly around his prisoner.

“Now that I’ve got you here, I think we should make the most of it,” he murmured. “If we do this right we’ll both have a night to remember. Would you like that?”

His captive hesitated, then nodded.

“I thought so. See this bulge here?” He put his palm over the captive’s crotch. “It’s kind of a giveaway. Now, I only got this much rope,” he said as dumped a large pile of coiled cotton clothesline out of a sack and onto the floor.

“You think it’ll be enough?”

A little later Eddie sat back in the chair and rubbed his hands together.

“Don’t you look yummy,” he exclaimed. “Now I wanna see you squirm some, like you was trying to get loose.”

The captive was happy to comply, wriggling around in his bonds, really getting into it. He found himself close to orgasm and his rational mind repeatedly told him to stop all that, that an ejaculation was NOT a good idea, but in his present situation the rational mind held little sway. His legs were tied tightly together and drawn up towards his torso making it impossible to lie on his stomach and hump the floor, so he concentrated on finding a way to rub his thighs against his cock.

“Nice show!” Eddie exclaimed. “I’m usually into big hairy guys but I like the way you move. Your skinny little muscles are fun to watch.”

He stood up and and grabbed some more rope as he moved towards his captive.

“Now let’s see about getting you ready for me to have some real fun...”

This wasn’t something the captive wanted to hear, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. Eddie pushed his feet up against his butt and used several ropes to tie him into a ball, legs doubled up, knees against his chest. He squatted in the corner trying to stay upright as Eddie removed his own jeans and boxers and knelt in front, a massive erection bobbing in the space between the two men.

“Mike says I shouldn’t fuck you or make you suck me, and while it’d be fun, I understand. So here’s what I’m gonna do...”

He pushed his captive against the wall and inserted his cock between the bound man’s calves. Grunting and moaning he began sliding in and out. After a moment he withdrew.

“Be right back,” he said with a grin.

A moment later he returned with a small bottle of olive oil. He poured some onto his captive’s legs and slipped his cock back in.

“Much better,” he sighed.

He pumped slowly at first, gradually increasing in speed and intensity, a big smile on his face.

“Here it comes, buddy...”

Eddie slowly subsided as a large warm wetness spread between the prisoner’s legs. He rested a moment before withdrawing. He stood and looked down as he put his jeans on.

“Looks like we got your underwear and socks all gooey there,” he said. “Let’s get you out of those sticky clothes, shall we?”

He again used his knife to remove the rest of his unresisting prisoner’s clothes and wiped down his legs with a warm wet cloth before moving him to the chair and retying him there. He smiled down at the bound man.

“You gave me a good one, mister whatever-your-name-is. And you didn’t fight me. That means it’s your turn.”

He knelt in front of the chair and began slowly teasing his captive, stroking his legs and torso, gently running a finger up the underside of his cock, bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm, knowing when to back off a little, driving the poor man frantic with desire. They both looked up at the sound of an engine starting.

“Sounds like the boys are done loading up. Guess I gotta go. I s’pose it’s up to you to get your own self off.”

He looked down at the helpless naked man and chuckled.

“You also have to figure out how to get loose. Question is, which one will you work on first? Anyway, have fun!”
Last edited by MaxRoper 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

I love origin stories! Eddie got a damn good break there with a property owner already "inclined" to the ways of the rope. Even still, he shows fine form and is off on a fine and glorious path. Can't wait to see his continuing education, perfecting his hobby. Great work!!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]boygagged[/mention].
Eddie has a fine career ahead of him and I expect we'll hear about more of his exploits.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Minimal context is becoming your trademark :) But that somehow doesn't get in the way of excitment and memorable characters, could definitly read more about Eddie, his friends - or is it associates? are they just outcasts or wandering gangsters? - and their trailer. Trailers are sexy, like boat cabins or car cabs, must be tight spaces appeal...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

Gimme a good hideout on wheels (trailer, van, semi) any day...!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]LK3869[/mention] . I see no need to explain everything. I often let the reader make up a backstory so we can get on to the good stuff.
[mention]boygagged[/mention] I have a small trailer permanently parked on some remote wooded acreage. That's where a lot of my writing gets done, so naturally the trailer makes occasional appearances in my stories.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Somehow I missed this story. Great tale! I love the minimal details that leave a lot for our imagination! Good job!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for the comment @[mention]cj2125[/mention] . I have a couple more stories about Eddie coming soon.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Just caught up and I must say, this was hugely enjoyable and well written.
Sharp, clever and to the point.
As someone who has a thing for big guys vs small guys, I would love to see an artistic rendition of Eddie bear-hugging that scrawny twerp 8-) Poor guy. He just shows up at his own property and get's forcibly bound up and gagged.
Love it!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very instesting story love the sock gag
jay_write
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jay_write »

Eddie sure is a lucky guy, to have such supportive... work associates? At any rate, some fun was had by (mostly) all, including me, the reader. I especially liked that last comment where he asked his captive which of those two tasks he would be working on first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic