Hentied FF/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
allroadsleadtoRome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hentied FF/M

Post by allroadsleadtoRome »

Hey guys I posted a story about four years ago but never finished it. I'm sure some readers were quite disappointed. This time I thought that I would write the story in it's entirety and then publish. However, I ran into a small issue. As I was writing this story I noticed that the direction it was going became quire sexual in nature. I reviewed the terms and conditions of the website. Therefore, I only wrote the first part. I will post it but can everyone who reviews it please tell me if it's going in the wrong direction? I do not want to offend anyone or get into any trouble. If it is going in the wrong direction I will either pull the plug and start on something else or change the tone. Thank you all for reading. If I get a green light I will continue the story. Looking forward to all your feedback.

"Only one more hour to go,"thought Scott as he quickly glanced up at the clock just outside his cubicle.
Regardless of only being 26, Scott Mueller has quite a bit of influence within his hedge fund firm. In fact, he's an account manager, who often gets to make final decisions, on whether or not new ventures receive their start-up capital. He started at Bayside Investments, the largest firm of its kind in the San Fransisco Bay Area, as a University intern and was quickly hired afterward graduation.
"As he was watching the time slowly pass, his boss Mr. Moore approached him and asked, "have you made your decision on the Yamamoto enterprise?"
"Yes Mr. Moore," Scott replied. "I don't believe this to be nearly as profitable as Mr. Yamamoto implied on his proposal. Also, I'm a bit confused as to the exact nature of this business. There seems to be some ethical questions that I'm concerned about."
"Well Scotty," Mr. Moore jokingly replied, "you've never let me down yet. If you say no, we're not going through with this. I'll get my secretary Wendy to give Yamamoto a call to inform him. You might as well head home Scott. You worked hard this week. Hopefully, you'll beat the traffic. See you bright and early Monday morning."
Scott watched Mr. Moore exit the office door and walk towards the elevator. He eagerly grabbed his suit jacket and briefcase and walked towards the office receptionist. A smug smile crossed Scott's face as he was going to see the 49's play the Patriots in private box seats with a previous client. He nodded at the receptionist and let out a sigh of relief when the elevator was going down to the ground floor. "It's finally the weekend," Scott cheerfully thought to himself.
He got into his BMW convertible and drove towards his house just a few blocks from the famous Lombard Street. The drive would usually only take about half-an-hour, but due to construction and rush hour traffic, it took him closer to one hour. He parked his convertible in his driveway and entered his stylish posh yuppie house. As he entered the living room he noticed that something was not right. It looked like someone had entered the house from the backdoor. "Why would Camila (the maid) enter the house from the backdoor?" he thought to himself.
Scott turned around and what he saw made his jaw drop. Standing in front of him were two gorgeous Asian women in the most peculiar outfits he had ever seen. Their garments were all black. One was wearing a latex-PVC catsuit with knee-high stiletto leather boots. The other was wearing a leather pencil skirt that dropped just below her knees, a PVC short-sleeved latex shirt that revealed the skin around her belly-button underneath a tight fitting leather jacket, along with knee-high leather stiletto boots. Both girls had a sexy shine as the light bounced off their black rubbery bodies. The tight fit revealed every curve on their bodies.
Scott stood in the kitchen with a look that suggested he was both perplexed and in shock. He went for his cell-phone in his trouser pocket, but the girl in the cat-suit kicked it out of his hand with lighting fast reflexes. The other girl, in the leather skirt, then kicked Scott's right knee which brought him to the floor. Both girls jumped on him, wrestled him down and pinned him in place. They were not strong but they had good technique with martial arts and pressure points.
"Get the duct tape," shouted one girl in an Asian accent as she firmly held her knee into his back. At that point, Scott decided it was no use struggling anymore.
Scott thought to himself, "these girls are clearly professionals and have done this before. Maybe it's a prank."
The two girls wrapped duct tape around Scott's wrists. They weren't being stingy with the sticky tape either. It went around his wrists at least five times and in-between so he was secure but blood could still circulate. After, the girl in the leather skirt placed a chair beside him. They pulled Scott, from the shoulders, onto the chair. The girl in the catsuit continued tying him up by taping his feet and knees together. While she was tying his legs up, Scott noticed that the other girl (the one in the catsuit) was closing all the windows on the main floor. Once his legs were down, the girl in the cat-suit then duct taped him to the chair at the shoulders and waist.
"Why are you using pink duct tape? Who hired you?" Scott asked the girl in the catsuit.
"Talking time is over," Scott heard the Asian accent from behind him. It was the girl in the leather skirt. She walked in front of him and pulled off her white Hello Kitty panties underneath her skirt. She slipped them over her boots and shoved them into his mouth.
"Mmmmmmph," Scott muffled into the panties as he tried to spit them out. Before he had the chance, the girl in the catsuit poked her index finger into the soft silky panties to hold them in place. The girl in the leather skirt ripped a long strip of pink duct tape, off the roll, and placed it over his mouth: sealing his lips tightly together and holding the panties.
"I think this one might get loud," said the girl in the catsuit. She took the pink duct tape, from the other kidnapper, and wrapped it around Scott's head three times.
Scott finally had a chance to get a good look at his two captors. The girl in the latex-PVC catsuit had a slender physique; it was like a skinny hourglass with all the right curves. Only her boobs looked proportionally large. They protruded out from her body and made the rest of her that much more beautiful. Every curve was visible as her catsuit was like a second skin. She was shiny because the kitchen light bounced off her picturesque rubber body. Her long hair reached down her neck and sat on her boobs.
The other girl, in the leather jacket and skirt, was slightly shorter than her partner. She had a slender straight body with slightly smaller boobs and a flatter ass. Her hair was shorter and reached just below her ears. The light that beamed from her was duller than her companion as she wore leather. Regardless, she looked ever so elegant. Both girls, however, had ridiculously good-looking faces.
"Kaori-san," said the girl in the leather skirt, "we haven't introduced ourselves to our host."
"You're right," replied the other girl.
"We have to be polite hehe," giggled Kaori, " we are Japanese after all."
The girl in the latex catsuit bent down to Scott's level and put her hands on his taped up knees. She met him at eye level and sexually asserted, "I'm Kaori and this Yui. When or if you get the chance to talk, you will only refer to us as Mistress Kaori and Domina Yui."
"Nod if you understand slave!" said Mistress Kaori. Scott rolled his eyes at his sexy captors. Mistress Kaori jammed her fist into Scott's private parts, to which he yelped "mmmph" into his gag. Not much sound was getting through the panties and duct tape though.
"You will learn quickly slave," asserted Mistress Kaori.
Domina Yui stood beside Mistress Kaori and stated, "you're probably wondering why we've broken into your house and restrained you."
Mistress Kaori then leaned closely to Scott's face, so that her lips were almost touching the pink duct tape across his face. "You've been a bad bad boy... slave. It was extremely stupid of you to recommend your boss reject Mr. Yamamoto's business proposal. He has the largest Yakuza syndicate on the west coast. In other words, we are here to punish you."
"It's going to be a long weekend," added Domina Yui, "and by the end of it you're going to be broken. By Monday!!! You'll be begging your boss to take Mr. Yamamoto's business proposal."
"Let's let our slave dwell on his situation," said Domina Yui, "for the moment as we prepare the dungeon."
"Sounds good," replied Mistress Kaori. "See you soon slave."
With that being said, the two Japanese dominatrixes walked upstairs to the master bedroom where Scott slept. While they were absent, Scott brainstormed some ways that he could free himself. Although part of him enjoyed feeling helpless to two sexy girls. He had also experienced being in a position of power at work and in life in general. "If I had to give up control to someone, why not two beautiful Japanese dominatrixes clad in fetish outfits," Scott thought to himself.
Regardless of whatever feelings he might of had being Kaori and Yui's prisoner, Scott did not know how serious his situation was or how dangerous these girls were. He knew he had to break free.
Scott could feel the duct tape around his ankles and wrists. It was tight. He was taped up really tightly. "These girls are professionals and this is definitely not the first time they have done this," he thought to himself.
He knew his only way out was to fall and break the chair. He wiggled the chair towards the kitchen counter. It was difficult and tiring but he finally managed to position himself, walking the chair side-to-side, within a few inches of the counter so he was parallel to it. Scott's left arm was flush to the counter and he gave his upper body a big shrug. The chair began to rock back-and forth. After it gained enough momentum, he gave it one last final shove. He tipped over. The chair made a huge crashing noise as it fell down. "Did they hear me," Scott eagerly thought to himself.
He didn't hear any footsteps. "Maybe they didn't hear."
Regardless, Scott knew that his window of opportunity to escape was diminishing. He struggled hard against his tape bonds. The tape restraining his hands behind the back of the chair, and body, began to loosen. Twisting and squirming, he finally managed to free his left arm by breaking parts of the chair. Crack! Snap! Knowing time wasn't an option, Scott quickly used a shard of the broken chair to saw away at his restrained body and legs. After an exhausting few minutes, he finally managed to break free, remove his gag and spit out Yui's underwear.
Once he was on his feet, Scott bolted for the front door. However, what he saw at the end of the hallway, by the front door, made him start to stutter.
"And where do you think you're going?" Domina Yui was standing confidently poised by the front door holding an intimidating snake whip. CRACK!!! The sound echoed through the hallway, ringing through Scott's ears as she snapped the whip across the floor.
"Did you seriously not think we wouldn't hear that," Yui sarcastically jeered as she slyly inched her way closer.
Scott couldn't do anything. He just stood motionless stuttering "uh, uh,oh," while his face continued to turn a whiter shade of pale. "I have to make a move," Scott nervously thought to himself. "She's only a little over five feet." He knew he had a good foot of height above Yui and at least sixty pounds on her. "Even with that whip, what damage could she really do besides one solid strike," Scott reassured himself.
Standing more confidently than before, Scott straightened his back, rolled his shoulders back, lowered his brow and changed his face from nervous to tense. The pale white skin on his face turned into a furious red. Yui continued to slowly creep her way closer. She crept within five feet and stop. Scott growled, "you'll get one hit and.."
"And then what Scott," Yui smugly interrupted as the grin across her face grew larger.
Before Scott could make his next move, he felt a damp cloth clamp over his face from behind. He tried to fight back by pulling the rubbery latex arm, holding the alcoholic/metallic smelling, cloth across his face. With every breath, Scott grew more drowsy and weaker. Within a minute, his knees began folding under his weight and he fell back: only feeling the sticky texture of the warm rubbery latex body supporting his descent. "Nighty night Scott," said a soft high pitched voice from behind him. The last memory, before he passed out, was a confident pose of Yui with her arms crossed, snake whip still in hand. she looked larger than ever with her arms crossed.
"Can't fight chloroform," she arrogantly stated.
"What's happening," Scott drowsily thought to himself. As he tried to speak the words out-loud all he could make was a gurgling grumbling noise.
He woke up feeling light headed. His mouth was dry. Something hard had been placed in his mouth keeping it stiff. With every effort to talk he could feel saliva drooling down his face. His hands and legs were useless too as they were stuck in an x shape across the bed. He couldn't see anything as a cloth blindfold had been placed over his eyes. "Ahhhhh..." was the noise Scott made as struggled.
"CLICK, CLICK, CLICK." He knew the noise. It was a set of heels and it got louder. "Hello sleepy head," said a high pitch voice. Scott recognized the higher voice as Kaori's.
"AAAAhhhhh," Scott barked into his hard gagged. More saliva ran down his chin.
"We have a a surprise for you," said a raspier voice. He knew Yui had a more strained voice.
At once his blindfold was ripped off. Scott couldn't believe his eyes. The master bedroom had been transformed. Above the bed, hanging flush to the ceiling was a large square mirror. He could now clearly see his predicament. The four bed posts held his arms and feet, tied at each wrist and ankle, in a spread eagle style with four soft silky pink ropes. At least the ropes were soft and not rough on his skin. A big red ball gag held his mouth open. It was held securely with a black leather strap tightly fastened behind his head. Furthermore, he was all naked except for a white adult sized diaper. His skin stuck to the bed as a red latex play sheet had been placed over the queen sized bed. To his left, there was a large St. Andrew's cross.
"Don't worry dear," said Domina Yui in her soft raspy voice, "we will play with that tomorrow."
"You were passed out for so long," Mistress Kaori's squeeky voice quickly followed.
Scott noticed that his captors had changed their attire as well. They were now wearing the same fetish clothing but in a different colour. Kaori had exchanged her black PVC catsuit for a black PVC latex one-piece that stopped just above her knees and was shoulder-less, revealing her skinny toned arms. She wore black stiletto high heels that perfectly complimented her skinny toned legs. To complete her ensemble, she wore a pair of black bunny ears. Yui, on the other hand, wore the same PVC latex one-piece, but in a bright red colour, with a matching pair of red stilettos. A shiny white tiara with ruby emblems completed her outfit.
"You slept for so long! You cut into our playtime!" Mistress Kaori playfully complained.
"Well," Domina Yui replied, "it's his loss. Tonight is going to be easy. Only humiliation. Torture will start until tomorrow."
"Yeah! so enjoy our warm embrace while you can you big jerk," Kaori childishly yelled.
Scott knew the game they were playing. Kaori was acting cute and immature with her flopping bunny ears while Yui was the queen with her authoritarian crown. However, instead of feeling nervous Scott began to feel excited. There was, after all, worse things to experience than being at the mercy of two beautiful Japanese girls.
"I get to be your mummy for tonight... hehe," Kaori childishly giggled.
"No, no bunny Kaori," Yui refuted, "I think I would be a better stricter mother. You can be Scott's older sister."
"Yay!!! We're going to have so much fun baby brother," laughed Kaori.
Yui walked just outside of Scott's bedroom door, turned around and said "can I trust you to babysit your little brother while I prepare dinner?"
Kaori replied, "oh yes mommy, you can count on me."
"I'll be back in an hour with dinner." Yui then slowly shut the door. Scott could only hear the clicking sound of her red leather heels fading as she walked down the halls and down the stairs.
Blindly staring at the bedroom door, Scott did not know what to make of his situation. He rather enjoyed the role-play predicament he was in. Being an only child, Scott never knew what it was like to have a sibling or a 'strict' mother...' whatever that meant. At least he would get to experience it with two girls that looked like models and dressed like sexy fetish characters.
While Scott was pondering the benefits of his situation, he completely lost tract of Domina Kaori. At the base of his bed she set up a tripod and video camera.
After she adjusted the tripod and camera to better focus on her victim, she popped her energetic head up and with a big goofy smile said "are you ready baby brother?"
Scott couldn't help but feel aroused. Maybe it was Kaori's cheerleader like energy. Or maybe it was the bunny ears, that flopped around with just the right amount of resistance. However,
her short tight black latex dress revealed every curve on her skinny toned athletic body and, on the right angle with the overhead light, it shined perfectly. Who was he kidding. It was everything about her. Fear turned into excitement. Unfortunately, excitement revealed itself as a bulge in his diaper; it wasn't so obvious as the diaper hid most of it. "Does she notice," he wondered.
From the left side of the bed, Kaori bent down, revealing the tops of her big curvy boobs, and slowly slid toward her sub. Scott could feel her leathery body press against his chest and squeak as it rubbed against the play sheet. She put her face right in front of his and licked a little bit of drool off of his chin. Kaori's lips were just below his nose. He could smell her sweet minty breath as she breathed slowly.
"BABY BROTHER," Kaori cheerfully screamed. "You are so naughty."
"She definitely feels the bulge."
And just like that an intimate moment turned into a glee. She back her face away from his, but Scott could still feel her long soft hair wisp around his face. He could also feel her leg rubbing against the front of his diaper.
"Damn," Scott thought, "she clearly knows I have a hard-on."
"It's okay, you and I both know you have the prettiest sister in the whole wide world."
Scott nodded and made a "hmm hmm" sound into his ball-gag.
"I know what we can do now. I'll be right back." Kaori quickly jumped off of the bed and ran into the bathroom. She jammed her knee into his crotch as she left.
"Hhhmph," he grumbled. "At least she missed the most sensitive parts."
The bathroom door was closed, so God only knew what she is doing or preparing in there. Scott, however, became complacent with his situation. The mirror above the bed let him see himself. The ropes holding his hands and feet, to the corners of the bed, were not tight but comfortable. The diaper was cozy, at least while it wasn't used. Also, the air condition was set perfectly so that he did not sweat or feel cold. The rubber play sheet on the bed provided resistance and slightly squeezed when he moved, but it did not hurt when he squirmed. Only the ball-gag began to irritate him. His jaw was getting stiff and his mouth was getting dry from thirst, but still more and more saliva came.
"Ready!!!" Kaori screamed as the bathroom door flew open.
She kicked off her heels and jumped on the bed. Scott noticed that she was holding a medium sized flower pattern toiletries bag and a plastic cover used for dry cleaning.
"I don't want to damage mommy's play sheet," Kaori giggled. She placed down the plastic cover and placed the toiletries bag down beside her. "Let's get ready baby brother." She began pulling out the contents: 10 different shades of MAC red lipstick, lip liner, an Estee Lauder blush set with every size of brush, dark Bobbi Bobbi brown mascara, and eye shadowing to name a few. "Let's hurry up. I don't mommy to get made at me."
Kaori sat on Scott's belly button with her legs on either side of him and her tools all within reach. "Promise you won't scream if I take your gag out?"
Scott nodded with "hmm hmm" that sounded more like a relief than his previous gag screams.
"I can't clean your face and put your lipstick on you with it," Kaori replied in a pouty manner. "Well I guess I can always super glue your lips together if you really annoy me...hehe."
Scott's eyes opened widely as the ball gag came off. He was still a bit aroused but definitely did not want his lips glued shut. Judging by her tone, he thought she was joking but remembered that he was still being held against his will. "I shouldn't test her," he thought.
"You can play and you can squirm cutey, but only within the role-play," Kaori playfully demanded but with an undertone that he should listen. "So you do you understand baby brother?"
"Yes Mistress Kaori," Scott meekly replied.
"No, no, no," Kaori replied as she slap his face. "Now I'm your prettiest, fun-loving and mischievous big sister. You will call me 'my gorgeous big sister Kaori.' Oh and I'm also an adorable little bunny rabbit. Do you understand?" Kaori devilishly yelled. Her Japanese accent became more profound the more she asserted herself.
"Yes gorgeous big sister Kaori," he replied. His face looked jokingly shocked and a small smirk crept across his lips.
"YAY!!!" She exclaimed. "I knew you would find it fun. Oh wait... I almost forgot something." As quick as a rabbit, she jumped off his thigh and darted toward the bathroom.
His eyes followed her as she scampered: ass moving side to side. "Oh my gosh," thought Scott. Her curvy ass moved so elegantly in that short latex skirt.
"Smash! Crash! Bang! Crack!"
"What the hell is she doing now," he pondered. It sounded like she was rummaging through everything in the bathroom. "Gorgeous big sister Kaori, do you need any help?" Scott softly whispered. He was not sure he if she heard or not.
Kaori quickly popped her head out of the open door, eyes open like a deer in headlights with cute mischievous surprised look on her mouth. "mmmmm.... nope!" She gleefully replied. "Found it." Behind her back, she pulled out a schick razor.
"What the fu...." Scott thought. He was thinking but the words quietly crept out of his mouth. Before he could finish Kaori jumped back on his thigh and put her free hand over his mouth: holding his lips solidly. He could smell strong lavender on her soft hand from her hand cream. Everything about Kaori was so perfect and heavenly, yet she acted so naughty.
"No bad words baby brother or I'll have to tell mommy. Understand?" as she slowly raised her hand from his mouth.
Scott nodded his head.
"Now I can't do your make up if you have hair coming out of your face."
Scott did not have a thick beard, but by the end of work a noticeable shadow lightly covered his face and neck. Any look of excitement and arousal now turned into panic. "Please be careful. There's some shaving cream under the sink." The fear in his voice was clearly evident.
Kaori's jaw immediately dropped. She stiffened her back, crossed her arms, lowered her head and brows, and gave him a sexy stern look. "You didn't call me gorgeous big sister Kaori. I'm angry!"
"Oh shit," thought Scott, "I do not want my lips glued shut and shaved with a razor I can't remember the last time I changed." He blinked his eyes a few times trying to bring tears to them. "I need to make her think I'm going along with the role-play," he pondered.
"Ridiculously, amazing, gorgeous big sister Kaori, who also doubles as a foxy seductive bunny that would clearly be Hugh Hefner's favourite, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so very sorry. Please give me one more chance."
She lowered her eyes until they met his. He could feel the latex-rubber pressing against his chest from her big boobs that at moments looked like they were ready to fall out of her one-piece. "That's better," she exclaimed in a manner that resembled a small spoiled child finally getting their way. "I'll give you one more chance. But if you do any thing else bad I'll do something so bad mommy will be angry at both of us."
Scott decided he better obey follow her rules. "Is this real or a game." He contemplated, "they were hired to do this, whatever this is by Mr. Yamamoto so I would convince Mr. Moore to change his mind about the proposal. How far were they willing to go? I don't really want to find out. However, parts of this aren't so bad. Maybe I can enjoy this if I just follow the rules. Remember them and follow them."
"hm hm hm hm," Kaori hummed to herself as she was getting ready. "I think against the grain gives a better shave." Her devious smile widened.
"Shit I hope I can handle this," Scott anxiously reflected.
She started on his neck moving the razor slowly from the bottom to the top. Actually, Kaori wasn't that bad of a barber. The skin was not pressed too hard. However, some of the dull blades would pull hairs, leaving the skin open. As she was finishing, his skin started to feel like it had been rubbed with sand paper. It wasn't her technique but the lack of shaving cream combined with a dull blade. His neck and sideburns were the least affected. They only felt dry with a little corrosion. The sensitive skin around his mouth, chin and moustache, on the other hand, felt raw. He even notice blood seeping though at certain parts.
"That wasn't so bad know was it baby brother Scotty."
"No gorgeous big sister Kaori."
"What you sound unhappy or depressed baby brother."
"Shit," he thought as he reflected on his tone. "I'm sorry gorgeous big sister Kaori," he replied in a higher cheery tone. "I was just appreciating your excellent barber skills and your beauty in the mirror above."
"THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU OF BABY BROTHER SCOTT!" She then planted a big kiss on his cheek that left a lipstick stain. "Even though I did such a good job you got some little bity cuts. But it's okay I'll take care of you."
Scott retorted, "I'm in good hands," with enthusiasm but with the tiniest hint of sarcasm.
"I don't need you to tell me I did a good job. I know I did a good job," she firmly replied."
"Did she notice any condescending tone in my voice," he wondered. Dealing with partners, clients and even co-workers, who sometimes were not the brightest bulbs in the box, made Scott speak quite smug and arrogantly from time-to-time without even realizing it.
"Know let me do your make-up like big sisters do without any distractions," Kaori yelled. "You need to look pretty like me. No more talking. Do you understand?"
Scott nodded his head two times.
Kaori went on, "wait, wait, wait. For this part you can scream, but don't be too loud. I don't want mommy coming up. I'm getting hungry." She then grabbed a clear bottle that was on his side with her other cosmetics; the liquid was also clear and the cap was black with an attached brush. "I have to take care of your bo bo's okay."
"That does not look like aftershave," Scott thought. "It's definitely not aftershave, or a shaving product, so what the hell is it?"
She shook the bottle and twisted the cap. Immediately the room smelled of acetone. "Ready?"
Scott's heart begin to pound and small amounts of sweat began to creep through pores in parts of his face. Kaori, however, was too preoccupied to take notice. She began to brush and dab his razor cuts with the mysterious liquid. Immediately he felt a strong sting that was much more potent than anything he felt before. It didn't just sting, it lasted and the pain was excruciating. Scott couldn't hold back. Tears legitimately began forming, in small amounts, from the corners of his eyes. He tried to keep quiet by biting down on his bottom lip but still the odd "ugh" and "mmmm" mumbled out of his mouth with increasing frequency. His head drove deeper and deeper into the pillow so that his bed felt more like concrete than a place of rest.
"Ahhhhh," Scott finally burst out. He could not take it any more. It was so painful and it lingered.
"Shhhh, shhh, shhhh, it's finally over," Kaori calmly stated as she put her index over his open lips. "Close your mouth now." She moved her face down to his so that her eyes once again met his. "It's all over now and big sister Kaori will take good care of you."
He felt her index finger, move from his lips, around his lower face to remove any excess liquid. She then backed away from his face so that she was sitting on his waist again. The pain was fading. Instead of a cooling sensation, the pain turned into an irritating dryness.
Kaori looked at the clear bottle and the then back at Scott with shocked puppy dog eyes. "I'm so sorry baby brother, I accidentally used nail polish remover."
"Like hell you forgot bitch," Scott argued in his head. For the sake that he was tied up and the situation could always get worse he played along. "I know it was a mistake gorgeous big sister Kaori. I know you would never hurt your baby brother on purpose. When will you make me pretty like you?"
"That's the spirit," she joyfully laughed. She then opened the Estee Lauder blush set and said "what's your shade? This one works." She chose light pale shade with a hint of brown that gets disguised. Throughout the year, Scott's caucasian skin stayed relatively similar, pale with a slight tan, as it was used to the Californian sun. Without any hesitation she began brushing his forehand, nose, cheeks and chin in a soft stroke.
"It's much nicer than the shave," he thought. It felt nice and even tickled a little bit. The only part that sucked was when she went over his acetone treated wounds. The powder blush made his cuts dryer and more irritated. He couldn't help but let out the odd small grunt.
"It's okay," Kaori sarcastically smirked, "This will cover everything up and nobody will be able to see any redness."
"Great cause that's the least of my concerns," he thought. Once Scott's face was covered in blush, Kaori leaned in and gently blew over his small wounds. Her cool minty breath provided a small relief from the irritation.
"I'm really sorry," Kaori jokingly stated, "I didn't mean to hurt you baby brother; I only wanted to make you pretty. Time to make those big blue eyes stand out. I just love Bobbi Brown! It'll make your eyes naturally elegant."
"I love Bobbi Brown too!" Scott replied excitedly. He thought if he played along there wouldn't be any more surprises like the nail polish remover.
"Hehe," Kaori giggled.
She bent in towards his face and began applying the mascara. While her write hand did the work, she used her left hand to softly caress his hair and forehead. Scott was more relaxed now. His head rested easily on the fluffy pillow. Kaori's upper boobs were resting on the very bottom of his chin. He had a perfect view and could smell her faint perfume. As a result, his erection came back harder than before and began strongly bulging the diaper upwards. Kaori also noticed and began rubbing it with her leg. However, she did not say anything and just kept applying make-up.
"This is nice. How could she do a 180 so quickly?"
Once she finished, she jumped off of him and stood poised above him, hands at her sides. Scott looked up at the mirror and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. He looked like a whore version of Cleopatra.
"Hmmm.... missing just one small detail," Kaori softly said.
"Really? I love it. I could be a Pharaoh," Scott excitedly replied to play along. "Hopefully if I play along this won't get any worse."
"Nope, missing a sparkle," Kaori debated. She reached into her toiletries bag and pulled out some glitter. The glitter was applied liberally to his eye area. When Scott saw himself in the mirror this time, he thought he could have attended a private party with David Bowie, Freddie Mercury and the Village People all put together. "This is getting ridiculous."
"One last touch baby brother." Kaori reviewed her lipstick collection. She decided on a bright dark shade of pink. "Make a kissy face," she giggled. She was once again on top rubbing her leg against his hardness. "You don't have permission to finish. If you do there will be severe consequences. Understand?" she cunningly stated.
"Yes gorgeous big sister Kaori," he replied.
"Good." She began applying the lipstick. Meanwhile her leg continued rubbing his erection but she increased intensity. As soon as she finished his make-up she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself up. Her smile turned into that evil smirk again that he was all to familiar with. Her leg kept rubbing.
"Ahhhh," Scott moaned out of pleasure.
Kaori was having fun and he knew it. He had to hold it. As he was fighting the urges, Scott heard that oh so familiar click, click, click again.
"I think mommy's coming baby brother."
Just as Scott nearly climaxed, Yui came through the door and said "dinner time."
Kaori immediately jumped off Scott and yelled "I TA DAK I MAS." She darted towards Yui standing in the door frame.
"Kaori-san," Yui said, "what have you done to your brother?"
"I made him pretty. Like a Barbie doll," Kaori cheerily replied.
"Well done sweetie," Yui said. "It looks like he certainly enjoyed it." She was staring at the bulge in his diaper.
"Gorgeous big sister Kaori did a good job mommy," Scott stated as he was trying to play along with the story.
Yui's face turned stern. SMACK! She slapped his face so hard that some blush became dust.
"Ouch," Scott screamed.
"Did mommy give you permission to talk?" Yui sternly interrogated.
Scott nervously shook his head no.
"Don't step out of line again. Do you understand?"
Scott didn't want to speak so he just shook his head yes.
"Kaori," Yui yelled, "gag your baby brother while we eat dinner."
"Yes mommy," Kaori gleefully replied.
Kaori went through their suitcase, which held all their toys. Yui exited the room. Eventually Kaori decided on a baby pacifier, that was clearly too large for an actual infant, and some black electrical tape.
"I won't talk gorgeous big sister Kaori, I promise."
"It's mommy's decision baby brother." She shoved the pacifier into his mouth; It was huge and took up about 2/3's. After, she began wrapping the electrical tape around his head so that he could not spit out the gag. Looking satisfied at her work she smiled and said "I'll have to reapply your lipstick again baby brother. Oh and remember don't finish or there will be severe consequences."
"How could I," Scott thought. Ever since Yui slapped him so hard his erection slowly began to diminish. Any pleasure he received from Kaori's rubbing slowly turned into pain. She gently kissed him on the forehead and skipped towards the door.
"Oh I nearly forgot." She sounded surprised. Before she left she grabbed her phone and a polaroid camera. "Say Sagowi," she playfully said.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph," Scott replied through his gagged.
She took one polaroid and about ten photos with her camera. Also, she stop recording her captive for the time being. "See you later, baby brother," she sounded cheery as ever.
"What the hell are they going to do with those," he thought to himself. He struggled lightly against the soft ropes holding him in place. There was no way he'd be able to free himself on his own. "I think I can get this gag off, but should I? No, it'll probably just piss them off some more."
There was a bigger issue that preoccupied his time. His erection had flatlined and was severely painful. A burning sensation rushed through his sensitive parts. "I need to finish this," he thought. There was nothing he could rub himself with. He thrust against his bonds to no avail and arched his buttocks upwards. "I can piss." He pushed hard and began to pee freely into his diaper. It like like lava running off the volcano burning everything in its path. "MMMPH," Scott painfully muffled into his gag. As he freed the last drop, a moderate amount of relief came. "Wow diapers are really absorbent he thought." Although it was not as comfortable as being dry, the damp squishy feeling was better than the burning blue-balls.
Scott turned his head and looked at the clock hanging on the wall: 22:00. It was getting late. "How long will they keep this charade up?" He closed his eyes and took some rest while he still had the chance.
allroadsleadtoRome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by allroadsleadtoRome »

Hey guys, here is part 2. I hope that you like it. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

"Wake up slave," screamed mistress Yui.
Scott's eyes immediately shot open. Before him, he could see Mistress Kaori and Mistress Yui standing elegantly. They wore the same latex one-pieces but they had taken off their headwear. Kaori still looked cute, with her youthful face and sparkling eyes, even without the bunny ears. Yui, on the other hand, still appeared strong and assertive.
"We have one more activity before we go to bed," stated Kaori as she walked over and turned the video camera back on.
"As Yui approached Scott's face, she smugly said "I've also wanted a dog. How about you Kaori?" She then yanked the pacifier gag and electrical tape off of Scott's mouth.
"Ouchhhh!" screamed Scott.
"Shut up!!! Dogs can't speak," demanded Kaori in her playful tone.
"Hold on Kaori-san," Yui interpreted. "We haven't told our slave the rules yet. You do the honours."
"Okay," giggled Kaori. "You are going to be our dog. Do you understand?"
Scott kept his mouth closed and nodded his head. He thought that it would be best to play along. After all dogs can't speak.
"You are going to do everything we tell you," Kaori continued. "You will not be restrained for this part. You will not even be gagged. If, however, you make one sound that isn't a bark or a whimpering noise, you will be severely punished."
"SEVERELY," Yui interrupted in her raspy asian tone.
"Furthermore," Kaori carried on, you will only be able to crawl on your hands and knees as a dog. Do you understand?"
Scott nodded his head.
"And the last thing is don't try anything funny. Remember we have been recording our sessions the whole time. If you try to run away or hurt us, we will simply send copies of baby Scott to your office. They will never believe you that you were kidnapped by us two petite girls hehe."
Scott pondered to himself for a moment. "As much as I hate to admit it, I think Kaori is right. Who would believe that I was actually overpowered by these two. Also, they recorded my erection. They know that I enjoyed certain parts of this. It would be the end of my career if this circulated through the office Too many people at Bayside, with high ambitions, wanted to see me gone. I better play along for the time being." He then nodded his head and gave a quiet bark.
"Good boy, I see that you've had a accident though," stated Yui.
"Kaori-san," Yui yelled, "change the dog!"
"Yes Yui-san," Kaori replied.
Kaori went into the bathroom and came back with baby powder. She removed Scott's diaper and made a smart-ass grin at him. He was embarrassed to piss himself but the burning blue ball sensation was too much. Yui held a plastic bag open and Kaori threw the used diaper into it.
Kaori then powdered Scott's sensitive areas and said "feel better?"
"Yes mistress... ruff ruff." Scott replied.
Scott was now completely naked and could see himself in the mirror above. His whole body was exposed and looked dull, especially his powdered sensitive areas, compared to the latex play-sheet beneath him. "What could they possibly be planning now," he thought to himself.
When he looked over to his captors, Yui was holding a black leather dog leash, about six-feet long, and a black leather studded collar attached to it. As she walked closer to Scott's face, he could hear her latex one-piece squeak.
"Time for your walked," said Yui. After she had placed the collar around his neck, he realized that the collar, although leather, had a choke chain mechanism. When she gently pulled it, he immediately felt it.
"I'm in charge! Do you understand boy?" Yui assertively stated.
"Yes Mistress Yui, I understand"
"Good."
Yui then said, "I'm now going to untie you from the bed. Don't you dare try anything funny. If you do I will pull this leash so hard and Kaori-san will live stream our session so everybody can see it. Am I clear."
"Very clear," Scott nervously replied.
Yui then began untying Scott from the bed, beginning with his feet. While she was freeing her captive, Kaori removed the video recorder from its tripod and now held it in her hand.
"Great," thought Scott, "I can now watch myself being humiliated like a baby and a dog all in the same night."
Scott immediately felt relief from the ropes holding his wrists and ankles to the bed posts. Although they had been tied comfortably, there was still some rope marks from light struggling.
"Let's go boy," said Yui. Her voice was not so raspy and assertive.
"She must like this role-play," Scott pondered to himself.
As he pushed himself off the bed and onto two feet, he immediately felt a sharp object come behind his knee. It was Yui's heel. She used the same technique the first time he was restrained. He fell to the floor and was on his hands and knees.
"Kaori-san," said Yui in an condescsding tone.
"Yes," Kaori replied filming everything.
"Do you know any dogs that can walk on two legs?"
"hmmmm.... nope," Kaori responded giggling.
"Didn't think so."
Yui's heel lifted from the back of his knee and she pressed it into his back applying moderate pressure.
She then said "you're going to start acting like a dog. Understand."
Sounding shock, Scott said "yes."
"Good, don't make me say it again," Yui yelled.
Yui was a lot stricter in her role-plays than Kaori, but not quite as sadistic.
She then said "we are going to go for a walk. You were suppose to go outside, but I see you couldn't hold it. Anyways, we're going downstairs and you will get your dinner. After that you will have one more chance to go to the bathroom outside."
Mistress Yui walked Scott outside of the room on all fours. Mistress Kaori followed to the side and behind, recording Yui and her pet, capturing Scott's naked form.
"This is so embarrassing," Scott thought to himself. "I cannot actually fathom the fact that this is happening to me. I am one of the up-and-coming stars at Bayside investments. I'm not suppose to to be walking around on my hands and knees naked."
As they reached the top of the staircase, Yui stopped and gently pulled the leash. Scott got the indication that he was to stop from the light pull on his neck. Yui then pulled his head to the side of her left thigh. He could feel the rubbery texture of her red latex one-piece. She scratched his head behind his ear and said "good boy, but you're not acting like a dog so much are you? I really like this role-play but you're not playing along. Mistress Kaori said you were such a good baby. Why can't you be a good dog?"
"Maybe we should ask everyone on Instagram if he's being a good dog." Kaori's sweet voice came from behind them.
"Shit", Scott reasoned, "If I don't don't play along they might actually live stream this. Nobody knows that I've actually been kidnapped. However, if I do play along this will be so embarrassing if this ever gets out."
After ten seconds of deliberation, Scott turned his head up and looked Yui in the eyes. "Ruff, ruff," he spoke followed by a panting noise. His tongue stuck out. "It's best to play along. They already have footage of me with make-up and in a diaper. It can't get any worse."
"Good boy." Yui's eyes immediately brightened and she squatted down and rubbed her dog's face. "Let's go downstairs Scotty-boy."
Scott's knees began to ache as he crawled downwards. It was not easy to descend stairs on all fours and the carpet burned the skin on his knees.
"Almost there boy," said Yui. Once they reached the bottom she led him towards the kitchen.
"hehehehe," he heard being them. "Kaori's still getting everything on film," he thought.
Once they entered the kitchen, Yui led him towards the end of the counter to the space beside the kitchen table.
"Sit boy," said Yui in an enthusiastic voice.
Scott immediately sat down and thought "what the hell are they going to feed me?"
"You must be getting hungry," Yui continued.
He shook his head yes, playing along, and anxiously panted. He could smell whatever she was preparing. Whatever it was it smelled satisfactory. The last time that he had eaten was at lunchtime at work, so he was hungry.
"You're going to get our leftovers."
Yui then placed a bowl in front of Scott, still naked on all fours on the cold tiled kitchen floor, and said "bon appetite."
Scott looked at the dish placed in front of him. He could not determined what it was. Many times he had eaten at Japanese restaurants, but Yui had mixed it all together. He noticed cooked white rice was the base and it was mixed with pickled vegetables and various izakaya meats. The taste wasn't so bad. It was hard eating out of a bowl with just his mouth but he didn't dare use his hands because it would break the role-play.
"You're doing really good scotty-boy," stated Yui.
Kaori, now squatting beside Scott, filming eating with only his mouth, added "maybe we could entered him the dog show."
"I don't think he's that trustworthy yet," Yui sarcastically declared as she added a bowl of water beside his food dish.
"You've got to be kidding me," Scott thought. "I have to gulp water with my tongue like dogs do."
As Scott finished his dinner, he raised his head and put it in the other bowl. He gulped the water. "Wow, this is much more difficult than dogs make it seem," he pondered. In between gulps he put his lips together and sucked the water. This technique was more successful and his captors didn't seem to mind. Once he finished he eagerly looked up to Yui, cocked his head sideways and made a cute face. He then put his right hand up and scratched at Yui's knee like dogs do.
"Good boy," Yui eagerly said. "But you didn't finish your food. I've never seen a dog leave any scraps."
Scott looked back in the food bowl and only saw a few remaining grains of rice on the bottom. "Really! How can they expect me to lick that up," he thought.
Without thinking any longer, he put his head back in the food bowl and began fervently licking the bottom of the bowl. Scott lifted his head about every fifteen seconds to see his progress. Yui and Kaori were laughing. He realized how stupid this must have looked. After about five minutes, Yui finally interrupted him and said "that's enough boy. You've done good. We're getting tired. I'm going to take you outside and this will be your last chance to use the bathroom tonight. You are not a baby anymore, so there will be consequences for any accidents. Do you understand?"
Scott looked up to his beautiful captor and made a "ruff" noise.
Yui acknowledged and said "I'll take that as a yes."
Kaori, still holding the video recorder in one hand, opened back glass sliding door and Yui led her pet outside. When Scott was being good Yui was very gentle with the choke chain. In fact, if he played along, she less cruel than Kaori. He still could feel a bit of burning sensation on his face from that awful shave. Once they were off the deck, the cool grass felt comforting.
"Okay, now is your chance," Yui quietly said.
Scott looked up towards his neighbours windows. He didn't know what time it was, but he figured it must have been around 2230. "Hopefully, nobody see's this," he thought.
"Hurry up if you don't want your neighbours to see you," Yui commanded.
"She's right," he judged, "the quicker this is finished, the quicker we go back inside. I can't have the neighbours see me naked on a leash with two Japanese dominatrixes clad in fetish latex one-pieces.
Scott crawled towards the side of the house and lifted his left leg to piss. He thought "thank God I don't have to take a shit."
He pushed hard and a little bit of piss came out.
"Is that everything?" Yui asked.
Kaori just giggled quietly to herself while filming.
Scott lowered his leg squat sat and nodded to Yui. He tried to appear happy and energetic but he could not hide the fact that he was embarrassed.
Yui then led Scott up the deck steps towards the back door. Kaori was now in front of them, in the door frame, filming Scott being led in the house.
Once Scott was in the house, Kaori said "that's enough footage for tonight. She then put away the video recorder.
Yui added, "yes I'm getting tired too. Let's get our slave freshened up and then bound so we can go back to bed."
"Agreed," Kaori giggled.
"You can walk now slave," Yui commanded. "Remember if you try anything Kaori has all our sessions on her phone. She will immediately upload them to all of your colleagues, so be good!!!"
Scott meekly replied, "yes Mistress Yui."
They led him upstairs, Yui in front of him and Kaor behind him, to the master bedroom bathroom.
"Wow," Scott thought, "Kaori really made a mess in the bathroom looking for a razor."
"Brush your teeth now," commanded Yui.
While Scott was brushing his teeth, Kaori snuck up and hugged him from behind. He could feel the soft skin on her arms just below his chest. Her rubbery boobs pushed against his back and whispered "you can shower in the morning."
"Yes Mistress Kaori," he agreed.
Kaori then left the bathroom and met Yui in the bedroom. Scott heard them talking in Japanese. He spit out the toothpaste and washed his face. It burned slightly from Kaori's shave and there were small cuts throughout his face.
"Come out when you're ready slave." He knew it was Yui's voice.
Scott left the bedroom and notice the play sheet on the bed was removed. "Awesome he thought."
He walked towards the bed, but before he lifted the duvet cover, Kaori interrupted and said "that's where we are sleeping."
"Huh," Scott looked confused. He then noticed that Yui was holding a roll of saran wrap. Kaori, on the other hand, was holding a roll of industrial strength silver duct tape.
"You're going to be wrapped up," Stated Yui.
"Feet together and hands at your side," Kaori directed.
Scott did as he was told and his captors began wrapping his naked body in cling film. They began at his feet and moved up his body. The cling film strongly stuck to his skin. As soon as they wrapped Scott's arms to his chest, making it up to his neck, they wrapped downwards towards his feet again. They continued this cycle seven times. He could feel the sweat pouring out of his skin. The cling film didn't allow his body to breath at all. Once they were satisfied, Kaori took the duct tape and began wrapping it around his ankles, knees, abdominal (holding his hands to his waist) and finally his shoulders.
"That should hold him tightly for the night," stated Kaori. She looked satisfied with her duct taping job.
"Should do," replied Yui. "Help me lower him to the floor."
They carefully worked together to lower Scott to the floor. He was placed on his back. Yui and Kaori then used the cling film to cover the bottom of Scott's feet. Yui then used duct tape to hold it in place.
Yui then laid on top of Scott so that her face was in front of his. She calmly stared into his eyes putting him at ease. "Should I kiss her," he thought to himself. "Might as well try my luck."
Scott lifted his head so that his lips almost met hers.
Yui immediately backed her head away and sadistically laughed. "No slave. You are cute but that's not the nature of our relationship."
Kaori interrupted and said "time to be gagged so that you don't disturb our beauty sleep." She then grabbed Yui's panties that had previously gagged Scott and shoved them back into his mouth. Kaori held the panties in his mouth and nodded to Yui. He noticed that they were still damp. Yui, still on top of Scott, Stretched the silver duct tape across the length on his mouth. She placed it over his lips while Kaori held his mouth shut. Instead of ripping it off and applying more, Yui wrapped it around his head a total of seven times. Duct tape tightly stuck to his head and held Yui's Hello Kitty panties in his mouth.
Standing tall over him, Yui and Kaori looked satisfied at their work. "You ready for bed Yui?" Kaori questioned.
"Yup," Yui replied. "Turnoff the lights and we'll get changed under the covers so this pervert doesn't see us.
Kaori and Yui then jumped under the covers and turned the bedside lamps off. Scott could her them lightly struggling to take their latex clothing off. After about ten minutes, he heard nothing but silence.
"They clearly went to bed," he thought.
He couldn't move a muscle. He was mummified so securely and gagged tightly. All he could do is think about his predicament.
"Best to just try to sleep as much as I can," he thought to himself in the dark floor. "Hopefully I can wake up before them and think of a plan to get rid of them."
Scott closed his eyes and quickly drifted to sleep. The day had been long with an early morning and now a busy night.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic