Temple of Domina: Olyria (F/m) - Part 4 now up!!!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Temple of Domina: Olyria (F/m) - Part 4 now up!!!

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

new story starting soon. this is part of an ongoing shared universe known as "The Temple of Domina". For some backstory you may want to read those works at www.deviantart.com/thescribeofdomina
Last edited by ZTVFemdomtales 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Looking forward to it.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Beware goddesses in heat. That is my advice for better living. Not that it will do you any good. It didn’t for me. Of course, I never got said warning. I just came home from work one night. It had been another long and draining day. I wanted nothing more in that moment but to just collapse into bed and deflate into a well-deserved sleep. I locked the door and turned to flip on the nearby lamp. A blanket was roughly thrown over my head.
“What the fuck?”
I struggled to toss it off to no avail.
“Such a dirty mouth. I’ll have to fix that I think.”
I stopped. It was a woman’s voice. A sensuous one at that. Her accent was Eastern European and felt like honey dripping over me. I found myself calming down a little despite myself.
“Who…who are you?”
“Your Goddess, my darling.”
“D…darling?”
“Yes, my precious little prisoner.”
I started to push the blanket back off me.
“Why did you throw this on me?”
She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a powerful hug, halting my escape.
“Because your blankets make a very good net.”
“Net?”
She gave me a gentle toss. Flailing around on my back, cushioned by my own thick blanket, I suddenly knew what a turtle felt like. I felt her grab the bottom of the blanket and cinch it tight before tying it off with something. With a strength I found both surprising and very erotic she tossed me over her shoulder and walked out what I assumed to be my front door.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Good start. Looking forward to more.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Olyria licked her lips as she waited in the dark. She could almost taste the boy wriggling in the blanket she had stolen off his own bed. She had not planned on any of this. She had just been passing through town and stopped off at the little coffee shop on Main Street for a drink. As soon as she stepped through the doors, she had smelled him. He was such a horny boy. Horny for her.
It was why she became an Instagram model. Not that she knew it at the time. She knew she was drawn to it. Then on her twenty-first birthday a strange clay dripped onto her from her ceiling. It had cocooned her, transformed her. Her body was now at its sexual peak. Her memories of her past lives were restored. Her powers were unlocked. From that day forward she been on the hunt. The cute barista was now her prey.
Taking her cup from him she let her fingers slide over his. His lust told her everything she needed to know. Like his address. She rubbed some clay on the handle to his front door. It spread and covered the whole thing absorbing it, before puddling onto the floor. Once she stepped through, it reformed, and the clay jumped into her hand. She strolled into his room and grabbed her weapon. After she had him tied off a few hours later, she reapplied the clay. This time it transformed the door into a portal to her bed chambers on Domina. She stepped through and the door reformed sealing off his only hope of escape.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

“Who are you?” I demanded.
“Your new goddess,” she told him.
Something grazed the side of my face. I jerked my head back.
“Don’t be that way, Darling.”
It gently stroked my face before the little round nubs at the end playfully pinched my nose. It was her foot! She was rubbing me with her foot!
“Stop that!”
“Never.”
It wouldn’t occur to me until later she could understand me so clearly even muffled by the blanket. I should have realized then she was telling the truth.
“Where am I?”
“My home.”
“How? We just left my house.”
“You doubt me?”
“Yes!”
“Then have a look for yourself.”
Feeling her open the blanket I wretched myself free. Indeed, we were no longer in my house. I had already guessed that by the sound of her messing with my door. Instead, I was in a sleek, modern, sophisticated woman’s bedroom. How had I gotten here? I turned to look around but couldn't. Not with the sight that awaited me. To describe her would have been an impossibility. She looked every part the goddess she claimed to be.
Her wavy blond hair fell over powerful shadows. Her face was a classical beauty carved by a Renaissance master. Her emerald eyes peered deep into my soul, triggering something deep in my pants. Thicc hips and long succulent legs crossed like an old school countess in her elegant black attire. What caught my eye and refused to let go, as was the case with all women, were her breasts. Massive would not do them justice. DD was too small. No, these were GGG. I had only seen breasts like these one place before.
“Olyria?”
“Always pleased to meet a fan, Darling.”
“What’s going on?”
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

She smiled down at the boy. She couldn’t see the twitching in his pants, but she could feel it. A thrill bubbling up deep inside her chest, ready to burst forth. He was aroused. Her breasts aroused him. That was all she needed. They were linked. The tingling returned. So did the swelling.

My eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my head. I could not have seen what I think I just saw. There it was again. A ripple ran through her breasts. As it did so they grew. Just a little bit but they grew. The sight was so amazing my dick threatened to rip out of my pants. Then it happened again.

She had him now. The more aroused he became the larger her breasts would become. The larger her breasts became the more he became aroused.

“What were you saying, Darling?”
I gulped, trying to regain my train of thought.
“I asked… I asked… I asked what’s going on?”
“I have kidnapped you.”
“I know, I mean… how?”
“I think you know what to.”
“I mean how did you get me here so fast? Where is here anyway?”
“You are in my home.”
“You said that already. But you don’t live on my street. Do you?”
“No, I live on the Island of Domina.”
My blood ran cold.
“What?”
I ran to window and looked out. It was daytime. An ancient but modern gleaming utopia greeted me.
“It’s real.”
“Of course, it is real. I am real, am I not?”
“I… I don’t understand.”
“My name is Olyria, Goddess of Breasts.”

She loved watching the wheels turn in his little head.
“G…goddess?”
“I am one of the Sarkas. We are the living embodiments of fetishes and kinks.”
He gulped.
“Is…is that so?”
“Yes.”
“W…which are you then?”
“Breast worship.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic