How I Deal With Unwanted Guests [F/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How I Deal With Unwanted Guests [F/M]

Post by Lady Knotty »

"I can tell that you're starting to regret breaking into my house. So, until next time, how about you make sure no one's home before you barge in like that? I'm convinced that would make things so much easier for you. You made quite a scene, after all."

All he could muster was a deep, frustrated grunt, his brows furrowed in a mixture of anger and utter disbelief.

"Oh my, that is a grim expression you're making there. One could almost think you were in a bit of a bind..." The woman stifled a laugh. "Oh excuse my bad sense of humor, dear. Though I must say you do look very confused. Never been tied up by a woman before, I take it?"

The man's reddening front failed to conceal his humiliation this time. But defeat, at the hands of a woman no less, was not something he would simply settle with. Not a chance in the world. He, who was used to holding the reins of the world around him, would never even consider accepting the fate his restraints brought him.

"It seems like you still don't quite understand the position you're in right now. Well, allow me to enlighten you." The woman gave him a look that was as playful as it was provocative. It was obvious she'd already figured out how to get under his skin. "You, my dear, are bound and gagged and not going anywhere. Your wrists are tied behind your back and fastened to the ropes around your arms and elbows. Your ankles are bound, crossed, of course, to make sure you can't stand up on your own. The ropes are tight and won't budge no matter how hard you struggle. And all the knots are far away from your fingers, so I'm afraid escape is not an option for you. Sucks, doesn't it? Anyway, do you have any questions?"

The man let out another manly grunt of displeasure.

"Oh right, I forgot to mention that." The woman smiled. "The fabric in your mouth is one of my thongs, a gift from an old... partner of mine. It's red with some black lace around the edges, though I'm sure that's not of much interest to you. You should, however, have noticed the distinct taste by now. I use that thong during my workouts at the gym. Yes, I prefer wearing thongs at the gym because my shorts are rather see-through, if you know what I mean, and panty lines bother me. Unfortnately, my washing machine hasn't been working for a few weeks, so I haven't been able to wash them yet. So sorry about that, my dear, but the guy who was supposed to fix it had to reschedule until next week."

He shook his head in disgust, thrashing around like a wild beast caught in a hunter's net. But the ropes held him in a firm grip, ignoring his determined resistance. This woman knew what she was doing, he realized. And he would remain trussed until she decided otherwise. That fact was undeniable even for someone as prideful as himself. But whether he chose to accept it or not was another story.

"Oh don't even bother." The woman put her palm on the tape covering his mouth and shoved him lightly, pushing him over onto his stomach. "The duct tape I wrapped around your mouth will make sure my sweaty thong stays right where it is." Picking up another piece of rope, she casually pulled up the man's ankles, bringing them as close to his wrists as she could. "Now, this is called a hogtie, my dear. This is the real deal sealer. It makes sure you won't be able to run away even if you wanted to. There, is that tight enough for you? I'm sorry, I know it's difficult to form intelligible sentences with my soiled underwear lodged in your mouth, but would you please be so kind as to nod or shake your head for me? So, is it too tight?"

The man nodded frantically. The woman snickered and pulled even harder on the rope, shortening the distance between his wrists and ankles even further, causing him to groan and curse behind the cloth in his mouth.

"Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?" She stood up and admired the man lying in front of her, completely encased in an intricate weaving of rope. Helpless and at her mercy, the air between them filled with a vague scent of lust. She gazed into his deep blue eyes for a moment, and then down at the bulge in his tiny white briefs. "Right. And we certainly have to do something about that..."

The man looked up, his eyes still brimming with unabashed fury, but this time also with a hint of anticipation.

"Oh no, dear. I think you misunderstand my intentions here..." she declared. "You see, I'm planning on keeping you like that for a while. Which means I can't have you in too much pain now, can I? I need you to be able to endure. And I can't imagine lying on a stiff piece of meat like that to be anything but uncomfortable. Yes, regardless of what Mr Penis says. In other words, I need something to distract that dirty mind of yours, and I know just the thing." She fetched the roll of duct tape lying on the coffee table before making her way out of the room. "So just keep still for a bit, don't go anywhere and be quiet like a good boy. The gag in that big mouth of yours isn't just there for show, you know."

The man was furious. A newfound fervor was running riot inside his tensed body. Beads of sweat streamed down his forehead. His attempts to free himself grew more fierce, and his frustrated shouts underneath the layers of tape and female underwear felt more tangible. He cursed himself for allowing this pesky woman to overpower and truss him up the way she had. Cursed himself for being so careless. Cursed himself for his arousal. He cursed himself for everything. And not to mention how much he cursed the woman and her sweaty underwear. He wanted nothing more than to tear her apart. Oh the joy it would bring him. But the ropes prevented him from springing into action; he would have to bide his time.

The woman came back, wearing that same complacent expression that made him see red. The kind of expression that pierced through his masculine pride with little to no effort. "Found it." She crouched in front of him, cupping his chin and forcing his gaze up until it met her own. Her smile was very warm, almost comforting in an ironic way. She knew it egged him on. "This is my gym shoe. Now, that doesn't mean I only use it at the gym; I use it whenever I'm out jogging as well. Either way, I'm sure you get the point." She took a quick whif, contorting her face in mock disgust. "And as you've probably already guessed, it kind of, you know, stinks." She laughed.

The man's eyes widened.

The woman nodded, teasingly. "Yes. Correct. This gym shoe here will be taped over your nose until morning. Don't even bother trying to push it off because I will use the rest of the duct tape on this roll, and more if I have to. And I'm sure the stench of stale sweat will be more than enough to take care of that bulge in your underwear, don't you think?"

The man groaned, loudly. Exhausted and defeated; he had no choice but to keep still as the woman forced the gym shoe over his face and nose. Squeezing his eyes shut, he could only hear the sound of duct tape being wrapped around his head.

"Lovely."

This was going to be a long night.

old story I wrote, just fixing some things. Don't mind me lol
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

If only breaking into ones house actually guaranteed that result...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

"So. What do you think? Red. Or black?"

She was mocking him. He knew it.

"I prefer the red one, I guess. And I can kinda see it in your eyes that you like it too. I'm sorry. That was a terrible joke. But it really does accentuate my form rather well, don't you agree?"

He didn't bother fighting her ropes anymore. At least not when he was calm enough to stop himself; she was just too good at this. Every single piece of rope around his body seemed to serve a purpose. Every loop, every connection, every knot: They were all strategically placed to restrict any kind of movement. A hopelessly complex puzzle for him to solve.

"On another note, you might be wondering what you're doing tied to a chair in my bedroom closet. Well, it's pretty simple, really." She crouched down in front of him. "I'm having some friends over tonight. Girl friends. We're not gonna do anything special, just, you know, drink some wine, chat about girly things... whatever that is. A typical ladies' night."

She poked the erection sticking out of his underwear. Or rather, her underwear. She had forced him into a pair of her panties after he had wet himself during the night.

"Unfortunately, you're not invited. But I guess you've kinda figured that out by now." She stood up, pressing her palm against the tape over his lips. "And that's why you're here, tied up, with a pair of gym socks jammed inside that noisy mouth of yours. They're staying by the way so no need to give me that look. No. Stop struggling. I don't care if they taste bad, you brought this on yourself. Did you think I just happened to randomly pick my oldest ones? Think again."

The woman went over to her bed and sat down, slipping her feet into a pair of red heels. "I'm going to leave you here now. You're going to be quiet, and you're going to behave. You could try wiggling and making noise all you want, but it's not going to help you. See, even if they heard you, even if they found you, I could just tell them that you're a kinky business man who gets off on being bound and gagged by women. It's not something they've never heard or seen before. They're women, not teenage girls. They understand a man's needs." She eyed his pink lace panties, smirking contentedly. "You look a bit embarrassed. How cute. To be honest, I was considering having you join us at first. As a table ornament, of course. But yeah, seeing as you tried to rob my house and all, I have to admit I'm not very keen on giving you that privilege."

The woman made a few adjustments to her cleavage before casually picking up a roll of duct tape and the discarded gym shoe from the night before. "Aww, don't be sad, darling. You get to be all tied up in here instead, just... you know, listening to the clicking of our high heels. That's not too bad, is it? Actually, I take that back. That does sound pretty boring. Tell you what, if you keep quiet tonight, and that means no struggling, and definitely no 'hururumphing', I might just give you a nice reward after they've gone home, if you know what I mean."

She pouted her scarlet lips into a fake kiss, and his cock immediately stood up. She leaned in closer to his throbbing manhood, so close he could feel her breath against his flesh. He was ready to explode. Then she pulled away.

"Now, now. Don't get too excited there, pretty boy. I'm not promising anything."

He was tugging fiercely at his bonds again, snorting. She had him right where she wanted.

"Well, have fun tonight." She snickered, holding up the opening of the shoe in front of his eyes. "I know I will."
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

”I wonder what it's like, you know? Sitting there. Just like that. Tied to a kitchen chair wearing nothing but a stranger's pair of panties. Gagged. Oh, yes I gagged the shit out of you.” The woman stifled a laugh. ”What do you feel? Anger? Frustration? Humiliation?” She pulled his gaze up. ”What do you want to do... with me?

He could see it. The woman's eyes told the truth. They had no intention of letting him go.

”I'm going to be honest with you, I've been on the receiving end as well. My boyfriend ties me up sometimes. Seriously though. He couldn't tie a knot to save his life, no. Completely. Utterly. Useless. Kind of like how you're probably feeling right now.”

The man tugged viciously at the ropes, a muffled grunt escaping from behind the layer upon layer of shining duct tape.

”I can't believe you. How many times have I told you? You're not getting out of those bonds.” She sat down on his lap. ”Yet you're still struggling, and struggling... and struggling.”

The man instantly reacted, her warm breath caressing the nape of his neck.

”You just can't get enough, can you?” she whispered in his ear. ”You like this. I know you do. I can see it, feel it. Don't think you can deceive me.”

He shuddered, the bulge in his panties tingling. His body was hot and sweaty from all the struggling, but so was hers. The sweat from their bodies collided eventually, fusing with the mixture of outright fucking horniness in the air surrounding them.

Her hands were now everywhere. His eyes were now everywhere. And then they were not; she blindfolded him with the remainder of the duct tape. Her hands went all over, exploring, eagerly, frivolously.

And when his relief came at last, he almost howled through his gag, breathing so heavily through his nose one could think he was hyperventilating. Until the sour taste of a certain someone's dirty gym socks brought him back from the outer space of pleasure.

His head was still spinning. But then as he slowly started to come to, he felt how the duct tape was starting to come off, one layer at a time. The socks in his mouth were pulled out, somewhat gently but determined.

It took a while for him to regain his breath. And when he finally had, he raised his head, for the first time sporting a big grin.

”Have I ever told you how much I fucking love you?” he said.

"Yes, silly," his girlfriend whispered. "Now shut up and kiss me before I realize taking that gag off was a mistake."

The end ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really adorable story!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sexy story with a cute twist at the end
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Great story, and a brilliant twist. :mrgreen:
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it!! Keep up the great work.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

The diction was beautifully written and the way the point of views kept shifting was fantastic. Loved all the details and the imagery was fenomenal! Magnificent job!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story with a nice twist. Thanks for posting!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Excellent story, the overkill amounts of gagging and bondage were great. Lucky guy
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely fantastic story! Really well done
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

Wow, that's probadly the best story I've read here so far!
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

I remember this story from the old site, love it!
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

Really great story. Expert hand in getting into the fun psychological aspect of this kind of scene.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A truly brilliant story, well done by the author! I especially enjoyed the constant teasing done by the protagonist towards her victim, it really gave the story another layer to enjoy.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Totally agree! And this isn't the ONLY great work that this author has produced, and I've FULLY enjoyed!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage scenario..very descriptive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic