On Vacation (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Oh damn! The sleeping bag craze is spreading :lol:
You two should make a cross-over soon. Wait, no! We'd be lost with all those Steves and Shawns :D

One hot, happy familly...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] You know what they say right? "Ne jamais dire jamais"
Tons of possibilities 8-) Cameos and crossovers could be a lot of fun and could definitely work out if both authors put their minds to it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Tons of possibilities 8-) Cameos and crossovers could be a lot of fun and could definitely work out if both authors put their minds to it.
Cousins against cousins, with Luke and Jeremy, fighting to capture each side's Steven could be fun. While Squirrell's Uncles and fathers are away shooting deers or something...
If storytelling gets ambitious around here, we'll end up with Christmas or Halloween episodes :lol:
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

i always enjoy when new characters get introduced into your stories!!!! It either means that i get to read about more things being done to the captive/s or that that they too join in on the fun and end up in a state of being bound and gagged :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 18 - Alone with Cousins

Being enhanced in the super warm sleeping bag was beyond description. My arms were firmly fastened behind my back, and lying on them was a little uncomfortable, but that only added an extra thrill to my predicament. Roped by my father and uncle I was put into my cousins military bag for the night, without any possibility to free myself. My whole body was roped up and my uncle wrapped even more ropes over the bag, making it stick tightly to my body. Every move I made or tried to make reminded me of my total helplessness; and that fact was giving me the biggest bulge I ever had. I tested my gag now and then, but it was impossible to get rid of it. My father’s boxers were crammed deeply into my mouth and held there by two bandanas; on top of that twenty wraps of extra strong duct tape. Any attempts to speak were futile.

I watched the guys sitting on the benches at the table on the porch. They were having a great time together, enjoying beer and cigars. To be honest I was a little jealous; part of me wanted to sit with them, talk and laugh. In those brief moments I was trying to do something about my bonds: loosen them, break them, or simply wiggle my arms out of the ropes. Naturally, everything failed and I just was sweating a lot and breathing heavily, looking at my folks having fun. I grunted a lot into my thick gag, which caused my captors to laugh at me. It felt kind of nice to provide them some entertainment…

I have no idea for how we were on the porch. It must have been for a long time when my father said:

“I guess it’s time to go to bed, guys.”

“Yeah, what time is it, anyway?” My uncle replied and looked at his mobile phone. “Fuck, it’s past two in the morning!”

“Yeah, the time always goes much faster when you’re having fun. Don’t you think so, Steven?” Jacob asked my while finishing his third beer.

I grunted half angrily, half playfully into my gag. I loved the fact that they were teasing me, showing me my place. I have been dreaming about this for ages; to be bound, gagged, on someone else’s mercy. Powerless to do anything, to move, to speak. And now my dream was coming true, although I would have never suspected that I would be held captive by my own father and uncle. Plus, my cousins seemed to be pretty much OK with my strange desires, which only made the whole thing even better.

“You go ahead, guys, Shawn and I want to have a little chat with Steven, if you don’t mind.” Jacob said when all of them got up.

“A chat? If you haven’t noticed, Jacob, Steven is unable to talk right now. Right, son?” My dad replied with a huge grin on his face. He was definitely enjoying this.

“Mmpph….” I answered, rolling my eyes, but smiling behind the huge gag.

“That can easily be solved, you know…” Shawn added, also smiling.

“I can’t see why not, guys. Just make sure you gag him well when you finish with him.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, uncle Dave, we’ll DEFINITELY shut him up. For good!”

“Ok, boys, have fun you three!” Uncle Jack said.

I was moaning while they were talking, but, as could be expected, was ignored completely. I watched my father, uncle and Jacob get inside the house. Shawn stayed with me, his half smoked cigar in his right hand. I watched him smile and get closer to me. He kneeled at my side, put the cigar between his teeth and forced my head up with his hands. He wasn’t gentle when he was ripping the tape off. I stayed perfectly silent when he was unwrapping layers of duct tape from my mouth. He removed the bandanas, but I still didn’t spit the gag out. First of all, I liked being gagged; second of all, Shawn suddenly became much more masculine than he usually was. I liked that change in his attitude.

“So, kiddo. You like being in control, right?” He asked when he pulled my father’s boxer’s from my mouth.

“Well, yeah, I actually do, dude.” I answered after a few moments. “Why do you ask, Shawn?”

“Oh, it’s just curiosity, you know. I’ve never met anyone who likes this kind of stuff.”

“Yeah, at first I thought it was strange, too. But it appears that many guys like being restrained.”

My cousin went silent. He was puffing on his cigar and looking at me. I didn’t know if I should remain silent, or not. I just lied there, wrapped in the army bag and sweating heavily. It was a new feeling; this time I felt like I was a prisoner of my cousin, like he was in charge and I had to obey his orders. I didn’t realize it at first, but I liked that idea. In a moment the short list of my captors was doubled; I had no doubts that I would feel the same towards Jacob. And I wasn’t wrong.

“So, little Steven likes to be tied up, huh?” Jacob said teasingly as he got on the porch again, this time with a roll of duct tape in his hand.

“Well, yeah, I already told Shawn about it.”

“Yeah, I could see that huge bulge in your pants, dude.” He smirked at me.

Suddenly Shawn clamped his palm over my mouth. I cast him a surprised glance, but he just smiled. I loved my cousins’ new attitude. It took me by surprise how masculine those two can be. But for me it was perfect: another two jocks to fulfill my needs. I know I was being extremely selfish, but I couldn’t do anything about it. Since they behaved that way without being asked to do so, I could use it; which probably wasn’t that selfish after all.

“Ok, prisoner.” Jacob said and sat on my chest. “I see you really like chewing on some manly underwear… and I happen to have something perfect for you. You see this?”

Jacob put his hand inside the pocket in his trousers and pulled something out. Even from the distance I could smell it; it was putrid as hell, made me want to vomit immediately. The material looked totally worn out; it seemed dump, or at least moist. The smell was overwhelming; it stank so much that Shawn winced with disgust when his brother pulled the piece of cloth out.

“Yeah, these bad boys are going right there, into your mouth!” He mocked me when I tried to whimper.

“Come on, dude, we know you want it!” Shawn whispered into my ear.

There was nothing I could do to prevent them from pushing that disgusting material into my mouth. Roped and helpless as I was I couldn’t even yell for help. And even if I did, I doubt that someone would come to my rescue. My dad and uncle knew that I was with my cousins and nothing wrong happened. Terrified, I tried to shake my head and plea into Shawn’s palm. They didn’t pay any attention to that. Jacob moved the cloth to my mouth.

“All right, bro. Pinch his nose shut and grab his jaw tightly.”

“You don’t have to tell me, man…”

Shawn placed his cigar in his mouth and with his left hand hi pinched my nose shut. He removed the other from my mouth and before I could utter a sound he grabbed my chin and squeezed it forcefully, making my mouth open. The moment it did, Jacob start pushing the material inside. I groaned in disgust. It was nothing to compare with my father’s boxers; it was wet from sweat, smelled of unwashed feet. And it was filthy beyond belief. It filled my mouth completely, pushing it out with only my tongue would be impossible.
Jacob's socks.jpg
“You like my socks, kiddo?” Jacob asked playfully when he pushed the whole underwear into my mouth.

“mmmpphh….” I squeaked.

“Let’s finish him off.” I heard Shawn’s voice.

He pushed the bandanas between my teeth and tied them behind my back, sealing my fate. It didn’t matter how much I coughed or moaned: my cousins didn’t care about that. Shawn made sure the bandanas are bound extremely tightly behind my back, digging into the corners of my mouth. When he was done he forced my head up a little, so Jacob could wrap the tape over my lower face and around my head. He went over twenty times, sealing my face in tape.

“There, boy, hope you enjoy the taste!” Jacob laughed at me and so did his brother.

“You know what, dude? Why don’t we have some more fun before we go to bed?” Shawn asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Look and learn, big bro!”

Shawn took his white shirts off his feet. They were white outside, but when I look inside I realized how dirty and gross they were. I knew what he had in his mind and tried to plea with him. This made him smirk and chuckle. He opened the shoe and placed it on my face, forcing my nose to smell his feet stench. It was incredible; the strongest foot stench I ever smelled. With every breath new wave of my cousin’s scent entered my nostrils.
Shawn's shoes.jpg
“Tape it to his face, bro.” Shawn calmly told his brother.

After ten wraps the cleat was sealed against my face.

“Yeah, you love this, don’t you? Admit it!!” Jacob ordered my harshly. To my surprise I nodded….

I saw the guys stand up and go inside. After few more minutes, I dozed off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Nice update! I do like how this story keeps evolving and building with new characters :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yes, those two cousins are fun so far! Judging by his pic, I wouldn't think Shawn would play tough boi but that must be something nice seen from the sleeping bag 8-)
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

What a great story! I love the addition of these two cousins. Wonder if the Uncle and Dad will have to teach the cousins how to be master. :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Super update, man!
Can't believe the cousin's decided to tape those nasty fukkers over pour Steven's face, haha! 8-)
Damn, I would love acting that scene out and spending a few hours fooling around with the cute sleeping bag-bound boi.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Amazing how this story gets better with each chapter, please continue!
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

I’m lease continue!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 19 - A father-son moment

Sleeping in the position I was in turned out to be much better than I thought it would be. Not only had I my arms firmly tied up behind my back and legs roped from the ankles to the crotch. I was forced inside my cousin’s military sleeping bag. A very warm one; I was sweating like hell. My folks made sure I wouldn’t be able to escape from it; they wrapped many coils of rope over the bag, making it stick to my bound body. But that wasn’t the end; my dear cousin, Jacob, gagged me with the most disgusting socks I have ever seen. Their stench was so gross and I wanted to vomit when the taste hit my palate. Jacob and his younger brother, stuffed my mouth completely before wrapping my lower face with the sticky duct tape. On top of that, they fastened Shawn’s smelly shoe to my face, forcing me to inhale the putrid smell every time I breathed.

As I said, I slept really well that night. It was probably because I was really into being bound, gagged and controlled by someone else. And I considered myself very lucky to be restrained by my own family members, with whom I felt really comfortable and safe. That way, I could focus on the bright side of my predicament, without worrying about anything and fully enjoying being totally tied up and silenced.

I was awoken by the sound of doors being unlocked. When I opened my eyes I realized the Sun was already in the sky, but it was not long after the dawn. The door opened and my father entered the porch with a glass of coffee in his hand. It was quite chilly morning; he was wearing a green T-shirt, dark blue jeans with wide leather belt at his waist. He also had his boots on and a baseball cap. He looked down at me and chuckled. He closed the door carefully, placed the glass on the porch and sat next to me. He put a cigar into his mouth and lit it. I watched him puff on it and the smoke soon surrounded his face. I moaned quietly into my horrible gag.

“There, let me help you a little.”

He clenched the cigar between his teeth and tore the duct tape holding my cousin’s shoe to my face with his bare fingers. He removed the shoe and finally I could take a normal breath, without sucking in Shawn’s stench. My dad looked into the cleat and smirked. He took a whiff on it and winced. He put the shoe away and was about to tear the tape on my mouth, but hesitated. I kept staring at him pleadingly and groaned into my gag.

“It looks like Jacob and Shawn were rough with you, son.”

I watched him smoke his huge cigar and drink coffee for a few minutes. Clearly, he decided not to take my gag out. I really hoped he would at least remove my gag; I was already tired from having Jacob’s filthy socks in my mouth. Every time I swallowed it felt like I was drinking my cousin’s sweat. But on the other hand, I was exactly in the place I wanted to be in; totally helpless, controlled by others. If my father wanted me to be gagged I would have to endure it.

“Let’s make a you little more comfortable, son.”

Dad helped me sit and leaned me against the cottage wall. It was quite hard to sit in that puffy sleeping bag, but I managed somehow. I had no idea how it was supposed to be more comfortable, but was in no position to argue. My father sat next to me and we spend some time in silence. I looked at him smoking his fat cigar and sip the coffee. It was one of those father-son moments kids tend to remember for the rest of their lives. And I was more than sure it would be one of my best memories. I have never felt so close with my father and I had a feeling he felt the same way towards me.

I have no idea how much time we spent together that way when we both heard the front door open and soon my uncle appeared on the porch. He was dressed exactly like my father, with a cup of coffee in one hand and cigar in the other. He looked at us and decided not to interfere; he sat at the table and lit his cigar. The three of us were now immersed in our thoughts. It was one of the best moments in my life.

“Dude, can you help me with Steven?” My dad asked when the sun was already high in the sky. I must have lost the track of time..

“No problem, bro. You want to untie him, right?”

“No, I want to change his position.”

“Whatever you want, Dave.”

I was surprised when my father said he didn’t want to untie me. I cast him a questioning glance and grunted into my gag. The guys took no notice of that and started to untie the ropes wrapped around the sleeping bag. They let me out of it; my clothes were drenched with sweat and it was wonderful to feel fresh air on my body; I let out a sigh of relief, which caused my dad and uncle to smile.

“Let’s tighten the ropes, he could make something lose when he struggled.” My dad said.

“I doubt it, dude.” My uncle laughed and carried on. “But I can’t see anything wrong in retying the kid.”

I felt their hands work on the knots, all of them were untied and immediately cinched again, tighter than before. I groaned into my gag when I felt the ropes tighten; the guy chuckled at my meaningless attempts to talk and just kept improving the bonds. When they were satisfied with their work my father bent my legs up and told uncle Jack to hogtie me, which he did happily. Now I could only roll on the floor a little and look at my captor’s boots. My raging boner was an evident proof that I was in heaven.

Soon after my uncle and dad hogtied me Shawn and Jacob came to the porch; I was surrounded by four guys now, just the way it was the previous evening. The guys started talking, paying no attention to my struggles and muffled sounds I made.

“Boys, prepare the breakfast, will you?” Uncle Jack said to his sons.

“Sure thing, Dad. Do you intend to untie him, or take his gag out?” Jacob asked.

“I’ll untie him around noon. It’s barely after eight now, so the kid has like four hours to spend in his ropes. He likes it anyway, so why bother untying him?” My Dad replied and winked at me.

I started struggling wildly when I heard that; I was hungry and thirsty and didn’t want to miss the meal. But no matter how hard I tried to free myself, all my efforts were completely futile and I ended up sweating up again. Jacob and Shawn went inside, leaving me with my father and uncle. They were teasing and mocking me, telling me how they would keep me without food all day if I wouldn’t escape on my own. I knew they were kidding, but kept struggling and shouting into my gag anyway. It seemed like the guys liked me being so helpless.

“The breakfast is ready, come inside, guys!” Came from Shawn after a while.

“See you later, kiddo!” My uncle chuckled and went inside.

I squirmed on the porch as much as my bonds allowed, but could do nothing to change their mind. This was definitely a new aspect of my predicament; my captors could not only control my movement and mouth but also they could deprive me of food and drink. I didn’t know if I liked that, but I guess being a prisoner means that I could eat only when allowed to, even if I was the prisoner of my own father and uncle. I smiled under my gag, realizing how far it went since that moment a few days ago when uncle Jack simply cuffed my hands behind my back.

I was lying there alone until the noon. I could hear the guys having fun inside the house; it irritated me a lot that I can’t be the part of it. I shouted into my gag, trying to catch their attention, but nothing worked. Eventually I calmed down and just waited.

“Ok, son, time to untie you.” I heard my father speak as he opened the door and stood over me.

“mmmppph….” My pleads were pretty quiet. I couldn’t wait to be untied.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn, sleeping bagged, sock gagged and tormented all night with that smelly shoe.
Haha! How can it get any better?!

That father son moment was fantastic.
You really captured it well my friend.
Dave sounds like a really chill guy. In RL, I'd love to hang around with him.

Can't to see what he has in store for his son!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 20 - A casual afternoon

After spending the whole night tied up in my cousin’s military sleeping bag and being deprived of food and water all morning I was definitely ready to be untied. My father wasn’t so hasty though, so I had to endure several more minutes in strict bonds. While he was untying me he kept teasing me by asking himself questions if I really wanted to be untied or even tightening the ropes from time to time instead of removing them. That made me grunt angrily into my gag a lot, which caused him to laugh and mock me even more. But eventually, after more than twenty minutes he finally untied my wrists and ripped the tape from my lower jaw.

“Fuck, son, these socks look really rotten. I hope you sucked some good sweat out of them!” He commented when I stat Jacob’s socks out of my mouth.

“Yeah, if you hadn’t told Jacob and Shawn to gag me for the night, maybe they wouldn’t have forced these into my mouth…” I replied with a faint smile.

“Come on, boy, we both know you loved it! Now, go get yourself clean and come to the kitchen, we’ve left you some breakfast.

He didn’t have to tell me that twice; after so much time spent in the puffy sleeping bag my clothes were drenched in sweat and I couldn’t wait to get rid of them. What was more, I needed to use the bathroom really badly, so the moment we finished chatting I got up and dashed to my room to get some fresh clothes and then went to the bathroom. I did my business on the toilet and then got inside the shower cabin; the cold water felt incredibly on my sweaty body. I took my time, enjoying the coolness and checking my limbs; there were quite a few rope marks here and there. I didn’t bother, though. They just reminded me of the fantastic time I was having with my father and uncle.

I dried myself with the towel and got dressed again. I put on my baseball shorts, fresh white socks, shoes and a grey shirt. I went downstairs to the kitchenette; my dad, uncle and both cousins were in the living room watching TV. I grabbed the plate with some sandwiches and joined them. There was a game show on and we all had some fun trying to guess the correct answers. It finished soon and we just talked for a while.

“All right, boys.” My father started. “Me and Jack need to go to the town to do some shopping, we’re running low on the supplies. You guys don’t do anything stupid, OK?

“We won’t be long probably, maybe in two, three hours.” Uncle Jack added.

Me and my cousins watched them grab the car keys and leave the cottage. We heard the engine start and in a matter of seconds the car disappeared and all became quiet and peaceful again. I looked at my Jacob and Shawn tentatively; it was the first time since they discovered my interests we were really alone. I wasn’t totally sure if they were OK with that yet, although I knew they were neat guys. Well… They could be a pain in the ass sometimes, but apart from that I really liked hanging out with them.

“Man, it’s so fucking hot outside…” Jacob said and got up. “I have my play station in the car, if you guys want to play for a while.”

“Yeah, bring it on, bro. It’ll be so much fun kicking your ass again.” Shawn replied with a huge smile on his face.

“What about you, dude, you want to play, too?” Jacob asked me.

“Sure thing, man. Dad always complaints when I enjoy my play station at home, so it’ll be nice to have some fun without him scolding me for wasting my time…”

“Well, now at least he knows how to prevent you from doing that.” Shawn said smiling and winked at me.

“Yeah, I think he does…”

“All right, guys, let’s plug it in.” Jacob interrupted and put the play station on the table between the TV and the couch.

Jacob brought lots of various games with him, so we had some trouble picking one. I insisted on playing a sport game, Jacob wanted some action and his younger brother voted for a car racing. We decide to solve the problem with the ‘paper, scissors, rock’ game; in the event it turned out we would play the car racing game. We also decided to take turns, since only two people could play. I was surprised that my mature cousins were still into play station, but I guess guys never lose interest in such games. Anyway, we were enjoying the racings for more than an hour when Jacob asked:

“So, Steven, is it all right if I ask some questions about your thing?”

I saw that one coming; I knew I had a strange hobby and that sooner or later one of my cousins was bound to ask about. I didn’t know if I was comfortable with having that kind of conversation with them, but since they proved to be cool about it, it was only fair if I sate their curiosity.

“No problem, mate. Ask away.” I replied, still trying to win my race with Shawn.

“Why do you like it?”

“Uhmmm… I don’t know. It’s not that I decided to like it, you know. Probably it’s similar to food; you like something, but you don’t exactly know why. It just tastes good, so you eat it. I guess being tied up works more less the same way. Some people like it, some don’t..”

“A very mature answer, I must say. You’ve grown a little, cousin.” Shawn said without taking his eyes of the TV.

I must say that, being the youngest of the three of us, I liked being praised by them. It made me feel more adult than I actually was. Probably a normal thing when you are the youngest one in the group. I didn’t have much time to focus on that problem, though.

“How does it feel, then you are tied up?” Jacob continued with his questions.

“Hard to explain, man… I guess it depends on the circumstances. If I was kidnapped by some strangers, tied up and gagged, I would probably hate every second of it. In this scenario my helplessness would be unbearable, and I would want to end that as soon as possible. When your father tackled me on our first day here, I felt surprised, yeah, but also totally safe. Being overpowered and trussed up wasn’t bad since I knew he wouldn’t harm me and would untie me the moment something bad would have happened. And the helplessness itself is… well it can be very relaxing. I mean, you can’t do anything, you can only sit or lie in one position. All responsibility is gone, you can focus only on yourself.”

“It seems you’ve thought this through, man…” Shawn said after I finished.

“Yeah, I see your point, dude.” Jacob finished this conversation and added. “ My turn, Steven, give me the pad and watch!”

We spent two more hours playing video games. We got bored with racing and switched into basketball and soccer games. We had a lot of fun together and didn’t even hear the car parking in front of the cottage. We realized our folks were back when the door opened and we saw uncle Jack come inside with two large grocery bags in his hands.

“Fuck, boys… don’t you have enough of that?” He asked when he saw us sitting on the couch with pads in Jacob and Shawn’s hands.

“Come on, Dad, we’re on holiday!” Shawn stated.

“I’ll never understand you, kids…”

We finished our little play station session and helped with the groceries. When everything was done and all the supplies were in the fridge my father started to prepare dinner. We ate it on the porch and then Shawn and I went inside to do the washing up. Not long after we finished we heard another car approaching. I left the cottage to see who it was and soon realized it was Mr. Howard with Luke. I was happy to see them again. They got out and we all shook hands.

“Strange thing to see you out of the ropes, kid.” Mr. Howard told me and he laughed.

“Yeah, we’ll fix that soon. But first: Steven, I want you to say a number between one and six.” My Dad said.

“What?? Why?” I replied totally taken aback.

“Just do it, son.”

“All right, all right… I choose one.”

“Good choice, dude!” Luke said with a huge smile on his face. “I would have chosen the same.”

I had no idea what was going on, but there was no doubt that my folks had something tricky in their minds…

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Of course you had to leave it like that haha I always get excited when you update your stories! I'm just hoping Greg makes a comeback at some point in the story ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 21 - A special bond

I was a little nervous at that moment; it was impossible for me to know what my folks had in store for me, but I was sure that at least Luke was initiated in the secret. Picking ‘one’ was a complete shot; I had no idea what it meant. Although judging by Luke’s reaction I could assume I picked a good number. My nervousness grew even more when my father continued asking me those weird questions, which made no sense to me then.

“OK, Steven, question number two: one or two?”

“What do you mean, Dad?” I asked, a little perplexed.

“Pick a number, kid. One or two?” Uncle Jack joined the strange conversation.

“Yhmmm….. ‘two’.” I said after a while.

“Great...” I heard Jacob whisper. What the hell was going on?!

“You’re doing very good, boy, much better than I thought you would! That definitely will be fun!” Mr. Howard commented and I saw his son was beaming.

“Now, one more question, son. A number between one and five.”

This little game was getting me more and more anxious. I wasn’t totally comfortable picking those numbers. Jacob was definitely not happy with my choice and I started wondering if I did something wrong. On the other hand, Luke seemed to be chuffed. I was glad that soon it would be over. But before that, I had to choose one last number. Since I was picking up lower ones earlier, this time I decided to do the exact opposite.

“I choose ‘five’, Dad.”

“I expected nothing less, lad…” Mr. Howard said with a huge smile on his face.

“Here, read this.” My dad handed me a small piece of paper. It said:

1, 2, 3 – Jacob, 3, 4, 5 – Shawn,

1 – backs, 2 – chests.

1 – very light, 2 – light, 3 – normal, 4 – strict, 5 – very strict.

I looked at the note and didn’t understand it at all. I read it over and over for three times, but I still had no idea what those numbers meant. I must have looked very funny trying to figure it all out, because uncle Jack and my father were laughing loud. I cast them a questioning glance; I was rather smart and I knew I should be able to solve that on my own, but my mind was a complete blackout.

“All right, kid, let me explain.” Mr. Howard started. “You will be bound chest to chest with Jacob, and the roping will be very strict. Do you understand everything now?”

Now that he said that it all seemed pretty obvious; I was wondering why I didn’t get that the moment I saw the paper. But never mind that. My heart was pounding wildly in my chest; here I was about to be bound with Jacob. I really liked being restrained, but it never occurred to me that I could be roped up to someone else. I literally couldn’t wait to do that, but there was one question that was bothering me.

“Why did you come up with such stupid game, Dad?”

“You’re really brave to call stupid a guy who will be tying you up, kid. But I guess I can answer that. When you were lying hogtied on the porch this morning Jack and I were talking with Jacob and Shawn. They asked about you and your strange leanings. We offered them to tie them both up for a while. They were reluctant, but it was obvious they were also curious. So I suggested this little game; you were to pick up one of them to be bound. They agreed and I wanted this to be more of a challenge for them and brought up the chest to chest or back to back roping. That way it will be more difficult to break free. You were the one to choose between those two options. Involuntarily, of course.”

“It doesn’t make much sense to me, you know…” I said.

“That doesn’t matter, son. You made your choice. Now, I suggest both of you use the bathroom and we will set everything ready for you when you return.”

Jacob and I did as we were told. I also took my shirt off; it was really hot day and I thought it would be better to be tied up shirtless. I went to the porch again and saw Jacob; he was wearing shorts, white socks and shoes. He was shirtless as well and had his baseball cap on his head. I also noticed that his hands were already behind his back and they were being tied by his father.

“Ready, son?” My Dad asked.

“Sure thing!”

I turned my back to my father and soon felt ropes go around my crossed wrists. While my Dad was taking care of my arms Luke, Shawn and Mr. Howard were sitting at the table, drinking beer and watching the scene.

My Dad finished roping my wrists and went up, to tie my elbows up. The familiar feeling of being bound was overwhelming; I had to be very careful not to moan in excitement, although all of us knew I loved being restrained. After doing the elbows my father roped my arms to my chest and my wrists to my abdomen. I was secured again. I cast Jacob a quick glance; he was bound in exact same way. I smiled faintly; he looked really good in ropes, they masterfully underlined his abdominal muscles.

“How does it feel, Jacob?” Uncle Jack asked his son when he was done roping his upper body.

“Not bad. Probably it will be much worse when you guys finish.”

“You got that right, son…”

My Dad and uncle started tying our ankles. Then they moved up, wrapping the rope over our calves and thighs. Now it was a little difficult to stand, but me and Jacob didn’t complain. When uncle Jack cinched the last knot on his son’s legs he made Jacob jump to me. They placed us face to face and forced our chests together. First they bound our abdomens together, making the ropes as tight as they could.

“Isn’t this a little too much, guys?” Jacob asked a little alarmed by the tightness of the roping.

“Nah, you’re gonna be fine, kid.” My father said.

He and his brother took a very long coil of rope and wrapped it around our upper bodies, squashing our chests together. They made some sort of a rope harness; it went around our shoulders, under the armpits and again over the shoulders. By the time they were done there was no way for me and my cousin to escape. But our captors weren’t done yet; they took more rope and started tying our upper arms together.

“Now stay still, boys!” My dad warned us not to move.

He and uncle Jack helped us lie on the porch and proceeded to hogtie us. I felt my legs bent backwards and soon they were connected to my roped wrists. Jacob suffered the same predicament. I saw my father and uncle Jack stand up and wipe the sweat from their foreheads. All four of us were now sweating like hell.

“Now for the best part, boys! Open wide!”I heard uncle Jack speak.

I did and soon the terrible taste of Jacob’s rotten socks hit my palate. My Dad pushed both socks into my mouth before he tied up two bandanas around my mouth, cleave gagging me. Jacob was gagged with my father’s boxer’s, the very same I had been gagged earlier. Two bandanas forced between his teeth and cinched behind his back made sure he wouldn’t be able to spit his gag.

“And the finishing touch!” Dad said and I heard the ripping sound of the duct tape.

In a matter of seconds he wrapped the sticky tape over my mouth and around my head. He did more than ten rounds and ripped the tape off. Then he proceeded to Jacob and soon his lower jaw was covered in tape. Now we could only moan into our thick gags and wiggle our fingers. My dick was rock hard in my pants and I knew that Jacob must have felt it. To my huge surprise I felt his little soldier waking up, too…

“Luke, can you bring the cigar box?” My father asked. “I think I’ve earned one…”

The guys laughed loudly and soon I saw Luke disappear into the house.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Such an amazing development in the story!
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Loved this turn of event ;)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Agreed, little soldier over here says it's a great moment :D
Also liked the emotional moment with the father and conversation between cousins in the parts before. Hope Luke will get involved too.
Just thought about it, but we now have two ' male group scenes' happening in parrallel, yours and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's. And in different styles, so it's double fun for some time. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

I know one of the cousin at least would be a captive as well... ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 22 - Stage Two

When Luke disappeared into the house it suddenly struck me: I loved being restrained and silenced, but what I was experiencing at that moment was way more exciting. I have never imagined how much pleasure being tied up to another guy can give. Jacob and I were bound chest to chest, we were sweating like hell and I couldn’t help but enjoy it so much. My dick was going crazy in my pants, and I was sure my cousin must have felt it. Each time he tried struggling, his sweaty, naked torso was rubbing against mine. Our crotches and thighs were squashed against each other and our mouths were equally tightly gagged; I had his two socks pushed inside, and he had my father boxers in. The wild duct tape wrapped around our lower jaws sealed our fate.

“It’s so fucking hot today…” My father said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Yeah, we’d better keep these two in shade.” Mr. Howard added pointing at me and my cousin.

I watched my Dad, uncle and Mr. Howard take off their shirts. It was one hell of a sight. All three of them had nice, muscled chests and abdomens, now covered in sweat. They looked so masculine and dominant to me; I felt like it was a privilege for me to see them like that. I moaned and grunted into my thick gagged a little, but the guys didn’t pay attention to that. The only reaction I got was Luke’s smirk.

“Got the cigar, guys.” Shawn said as he came back and closed the door behind him.

The three shirtless guys took one cigar each and lit it. In no time at all the porch was filled with the familiar smoke and smell. It was getting better and better…

“All right guys, now for the second part of the plan.” Mr. Howard said putting his freshly lit cigar between his teeth.

The guys nodded and I saw Mr. Howard grab his son from behind and twist his arms behind his back. He forced his son down and sat on the porch, still holding him. Mr. Howard wrapped his legs against Luke’s stomach and pressed his son’s back against his own nude chest. On top of that he clamped his sweaty palm over his kid’s mouth to keep him silent and still. Luke didn’t resist too much; he also loved being helpless.

“Don’t even try to fight, boy!” Mr. Howard warned his son, while puffing on his cigar. Luke closed his eyes and nodded.

Meanwhile, my father and uncle tackled Shawn to the ground. He was struggling and fighting like mad, but the battle was over within seconds. He soon was flat on the ground, panting heavily, with my father sitting on his butt and holding his arms firmly behind his back.

“What the fuck guys, what are you doing?!” He asked when he regained some strength.

“Don’t disappoint me, son. Surely you predicted that when we would finish with Jacob and Steven you and Luke will be next to go.” Uncle Jack replied.

“Yeah, the idea did cross my mind, but still… I’m not into this shit, so let me go!”

“Not a chance, buddy.”

My uncle took some rope and started tying his son’s legs at the ankles. He took his time; Shawn was a fighter and his father had to make sure his son won’t be able to undo any knots. After binding the ankles he moved to the calves and then up to the thighs. By the time he was done, Shawn’s legs were literally mummified in white rope. Even his booted feet were roped up.

“Now listen carefully, son. Uncle Dave will release your arms. I want you to take your shirt off.”

“I would do as he says, buddy.” My father added.

He let my cousin’s arms go and, as I expected, Shawn started fighting again. Uncle Jack and my Dad just sighed and took his shirt off by force. Then they both sat on him and twisted his arms behind his back again. Soon his wrists were crossed and roped up neatly. His elbows were tied up together as well.

“Open up, kid!” Uncle Jack said and knelt at his son’s head.

“There is now way in hell you’re gonna gammmppphh….!!”

Shawn never had the chance to finish the sentence as his father started pushing some wad of material into his mouth. He was coughing and grunting, but all his efforts to push the gag out with his tongue were futile. The wad seemed pretty big and it took some time for my uncle to stuff it all in. When he did, my Dad produced a large bandana and folded it. He pushed the material between Shawn’s teeth and tied it behind his head. Next came the duct tape; my father wrapped his nephew’s face over twenty time, pressing the tape down after each wrap. It was impossible for my cousin to get rid of the gag now. And judging by his wild grunting, he was desperate to do so…

“Come on, guys, Luke is getting impatient!” Came from Mr. Howard.

I looked at them and realized that Luke was everything but impatient. He was calm and seemed to enjoy his father’s hand on over his mouth. From time to time he was moaning happily into it.

“Be right there, guys.” My Dad said and gather the supplies.

“Now, be a good boy and just let us do our job, kid.” Uncle Jack added as he knelt at Luke’s legs.

I watched my folks tie his legs together from his legs to his crotch. Luke was more than willing to cooperate, I even got the feeling that he wanted his restraints to be tighter. And the guys were happy to comply; my father retied all the ropes on his legs, tightening them much tighter than necessary. Next, the three of them gagged Luke; they forced some material into his mouth and cleave gagged him with two bandanas. When uncle Jack started Luke’s face in duct tape I noticed a wet spot forming on his pants.

“Fuck, he really loves this shit…” Uncle Jack commented as he ripped the tape of and plastered it on Luke’s cheek.

“If only I had known this earlier…” Mr. Howard said and laughed. Then he carried on: “Can you guys finish him off? I need to use the toilet.”

“No problem, dude!”

Mr. Howard went inside the cottage and my Dad and uncle pushed Luke on the ground on his stomach. They took his shirt off too and had his arms firmly tied up behind his back in no time. Luke seemed to be in heaven, he was moaning into his gag, but apart from that he was calm and still. His whole upper body and face were covered in sweat now.

“You know what’s next, boys! Luke, since you seem to be much less troublesome than my kid, I want you to kneel and wait a little.”

“Mmmpphhh…” Luke nodded and, with a little help from my folks, was soon kneeling.

My Dad dragged Shawn’s body and made him kneel in front of Luke. The boys were pressed against each other and their chests and abdomens were roped together soon. My father tied the ropes extra tight, which caused Shawn to grunt angrily into his gag. My Dad and uncle just laughed at him and made the knots even tighter to further humiliate the kid.

“This is fucking awesome, bro! We should’ve done that so much earlier!” My Dad said as they finished hogtying Luke and Shawn.

“Yeah, you’re right.. But never mind that, the important thing is that now they won’t cause us any trouble.”

My mind was racing. I could think of only one thing now: if only I had told my father earlier….

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Poor Shawn was not match for the two fatherly brutes.
Loved reading the description of him being pinned down and forcefully bound.

Also gotta love the scene were Mr.Howard holds and handgags his obedient son.
Man, Luke is just perfect!

I can't wait to find out what the guys forced into Shawn's mouth, that has the kid struggling and crying out so much.
Must be bad, hehe 8-)

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Poor Shawn was not match for the two fatherly brutes.
Loved reading the description of him being pinned down and forcefully bound.

Also gotta love the scene were Mr.Howard holds and handgags his obedient son.
Man, Luke is just perfect!

I can't wait to find out what the guys forced into Shawn's mouth, that has the kid struggling and crying out so much.
Must be bad, hehe 8-)
Yeah I can't wait to find out what they used to gags him with! Hopefully it was someone's socks :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing work! And now we have four sexy boys all tied up
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congratulations [mention]squirrel[/mention]
"On Vacation" is about to reach the 100-post mark!
This is officially the 4th busiest story on the forum, and with good reason ;)

Keep it up mate.
We love your stuff!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic