On Vacation (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love the pics of socks that got stuffed the mouths and I like the characters in this story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I just love the fact that Steven's mouth is plugged on Luke's socks and that Luke's mouth is clogged up with Steven's big socks. What a perfect predicament for the lot of them 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 30 - An awkward moment

Mr. Howard finished binding his son to a chair and left the room, leaving the three of us alone. The situation was a little unorthodox, to say the least. I was spread eagled on Luke’s bed and gagged with his two filthy socks with duct tape wrapped tightly around my head. On top of me, and roped to me, was my own father, who was also neatly gagged. I had no idea what his brother and Mr. Howard had stuffed into his mouth, but that couldn’t have been anything nice. And next to us was Luke, now all roped up to a chair by his Dad, gagged with my two socks and looking right at me and my father. He was still wearing the cowboy gear that my father had bought for me, and I had to admit that he looked stunning in it. The ropes and the silver duct tape on his lower face matched the outfit beautifully; when Luke started wiggling on the chair I felt my manhood growing inside my pants.

If the situation was awkward before, now it was beyond description. I was getting hard while looking at my trussed up buddy, with my father bound on top of me. And, since our bodies were tied to each other very tightly, it was impossible for my father not to feel my boner. I flushed and looked at him; he just looked back and rolled his eyes. I had no idea what that meant, but couldn’t do anything about that. Of course I tried to control myself, but Luke kept struggling and moaning into his gag, testing his bonds. This made my little soldier try to rise even more; it was so humiliating. And that fact somehow made me harder again. What a nightmare…

After fifteen minutes Mr. Howard came back to Luke’s room.
“You forgot something, kid.” He said and put my cowboy hat on his head. “Now you are a perfect cowboy!” He added and laughed at his son.

Now, that Luke had a complete outfit on himself, it was even harder to control myself. I was a huge fan of cowboy gear and always got hard when I saw a handsome man wearing it. And Luke was not only handsome, he was my buddy and started to became much more than that. Plus, his masculine attitude matched the cowboy outfit perfectly.

“So, you three enjoy the evening!” Mr. Howard said and left the room again.

My father was shouting into his gag, trying to attract Mr. Howard’s attention but the bloke just winked at him and went downstairs. Luke was really happy to be bound again, but for me and my Dad the predicament was almost unbearable; especially with him on top of me and the nice bulge in my pants. Even though I became really close with my father during the trip, this was an exaggeration. I was trapped under my father’s heavy body, gagged and forced to listen to my buddy’s moaning for as long as uncle Jack and Mr. Howard wanted.
Fortunately, not so much time later the door to Luke’s bedroom opened and the two studs came inside.

“So, bro… did you learn your lesson?” Uncle Jack asked with a smile on his face.

“Mmmphh!!” My dad was nodding his head like crazy.

“All right. Normally I would keep you tied up for much longer, but Matt and I have to leave for a while to pick my boys up. Apparently their car broke down.”

Without further ado the guys started untying my father’s arms and legs. When he was no longer roped to me he got up and dashed to the bathroom. It was a great relief to have him finally off my chest; he didn’t weigh that much, but having him on top of me for several hours was really tiring and was actually making breathing a little difficult. When my Dad was gone, my uncle and Mr. Howard began undoing the knots holding my limbs to Luke’s bed. I was tied up since morning and I needed to use the bathroom, too. I hadn’t realized that, probably because I was too occupied with listening to Luke’s moaning and looking at him. But now I realized how much my bladder needed to be emptied. Soon…

“You deal with the gag on your own, kiddo.” Uncle Jack said when I sat on the bed.

“Yeah, and when you do, keep an eye on Luke. I want him to be just where he is right now when I return, got it, Steven? If he escapes, you’ll pay the consequences..” Mr. Howard added, ruffled my hair and winked playfully at me.

I just nodded and ran to the toilet. After I had done my business there I removed the duct tape from my mouth and spat Luke’s socks out. I stretched my jaw a little; I was gagged for many hours and it hurt a little. I washed my face and looked at my naked torso in the mirror; I was all covered in dry sweat and decided that before going downstairs I would take a shower. Well, sweat wasn’t the only reason I wanted to take a shower; I wanted to delay the meeting with my father as much as I could. I knew he must have felt my rock hard dick when he was tied up to me and I thought it would be extremely hard to stand on front of him and have a casual conversation after that.

After I washed myself and put on some fresh clothes I went to Luke’s room to check on him. Mr. Howard did the good job tying his son up; my buddy was still strictly roped up to the chair and his gag was still on. My dick twitched in my underwear again; watching Luke in tight bondage was something really stimulating. Unfortunately, the unavoidable meeting with my father was still in the back of my head, so instead of having some fun with my friend I headed downstairs; my father was still shirtless, watching TV, as if it was something normal after being tied up to his son.

“So, you finally came, Steven.” He said and turned the TV off. Despite he was smiling at me I was very nervous.

“Uhm, well, yeah, I guess I did…” I mumbled hesitantly.

“Come here, son, and sit down.” He said in a serious tone. I gulped, but did as he told me.

“Look, I know that what happened upstairs might be embarrassing for you, but let me tell you this: every parent knows that once the boy reaches a certain age, he becomes a man and his body reacts in a different way. Boys, well, now guys, who like women get hard when they see a beautiful woman, guys who like guys, get hard when they see a handsome man… and guys who like bondage get hard when they see a tied up person. There is nothing wrong, or strange about that, kid.”

I definitely didn’t expect this coming; I expected my father to be upset or something, but instead, he was very understanding. I felt like as if a huge weight has been taken from my shoulders.

“So… you think that what happened upstairs was normal?” I asked in slight disbelief.

“Well, it wasn’t a perfectly normal situation, I must admit. But still, guys don’t get tied up to each other that often, so it’s really hard to tell….” My Dad winked at me and added: “So, everything all right, now, son?”

“Well, if you’re not upset, or anything, I guess we’re cool, Dad.”

“Good. Now, let’s get Luke downstairs, I don’t want him to feel too lonely…”
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Ah, that was a sweet moment at the end there, with Steven and his dad coming to a sort of understanding.
I admit, it would be really cool to have a dad like that.
I know quite a few guys on here who would love to be in Steven's shoes 8-)

Btw, Luke is pretty damn lucky to be chewing on his friend's relatively clean socks.
If I was Steven or Steven's dad, I would fish something out of Mr.Howard's hamper and change his son's mouth-stuffing ;)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 31 - The Bonding Time

Now, that everything between my father was settled, me and him went upstairs to get Luke. I was in my grey T-shirt, shorts and cleats, while my father was shirtless, with only his blue jeans, wide leather belt and boots on. He led the way upstairs and I followed. Judging by the smell, he didn’t bother to take a shower when he was in the bathroom; his sweaty stench was really intense. I was beginning to like this kind of smell, so I kept as close to him as possible, without arousing suspicion. But, even though I was trying to behave normally, I was quite sure he knew well why I was following him so closely. I even had a feeling he slowed his pace, so I could enjoy the little journey upstairs a little longer, but that was probably just my imagination.

When we entered Luke’s bedroom, he was still tightly roped to his chair and his gag as flawless as when his father was applying it. He looked at us with a puzzled look on his face; I guess he knew me and my Dad were up to something. My father smiled and came closer to him; he checked all the knots and, when made sure everything was as snug as it should be, he went in front of Luke, leaned a little towards him and put his arm at the back of the chair, next to Luke’s head.

“So, kiddo, you’re still tied up all right, huh?”

“Mmpphh!!”

“Looks like our little prisoner here wants to say something….” My Dad said with a smirk. Then he turned to me: “Help me take him downstairs, son.”

“Wouldn’t it be easier if we untied his legs, took him downstairs and retied him?”

“Yeah, we definitely could do that, but taking him there like this would be much more fun.” My Dad replied and encouraged me to come closer.

“All right, let’s do it then!”

When I came closer to the guys my father told me to take a strong hold on the chair and lift it up. Luke wasn’t too heavy, so it wasn’t a problem to lift the chair, even with him on it. Me and my Dad started to walk to the stairs carefully. Luke was quite smart; the moment he knew what was going on, he immediately stopped grunting and squirming. Dad and I dragged him to the stairs and looked at each other: getting Luke downstairs would be quite a task, especially considering the fact, that the stairs were narrow. My father went first and I followed; after several minutes of sweating and tensing our muscles, we got our prisoner downstairs and sat him at the table in the kitchenette.

“Good job, son!” My father said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“So, what do you want to do with him now, Dad?”

“Nothing, I just wanted him to be here while we prepare the dinner. I want to have an eye on him.”

“Oh, that’s fine with me. And I’m sure Luke won’t protest, either…” I said and winked.

“Mmmphhh!!”

Luke was trying to speak through his gag, but Dad and I ignored him. We started preparing the meal and only from time to time checked on Luke. He was struggling against his bonds, so it was necessary to make sure he would stay nicely tied up and gagged. The cooking with my father was quite fun: we were talking a lot about some meaningless stuff and I felt the bond between us getting stronger and stronger. After the dinner was ready my Dad took two plates from the cupboard. I was a little surprised to see that he didn’t intend to feed Luke, but that was his decision to make. Luke was grunting wildly when the two of us were eating; he was visibly furious and cast me angry glances a lot. I knew that once he would be back in charge he would have his revenge with me, but I didn’t care. In fact, deep inside, I was kind of waiting for it.

“Take care of the dishes, boy.” My father told me and went upstairs.

“Mmmpphhhh….” Luke was trying to attract my attention when my Dad left.

I took no notice of his whimpering and dealt with the task my Dad gave me. A few moments after I had finished with the washing up, I saw him coming back, with a box in his hands. He placed it on the table and lit a fresh cigar. He puffed on it for several seconds before he was satisfied.

“On the chair, kid!” He told me in a stern voice.

“What, why?!”

“Because I’m telling you so! I’m gonna rope you up good and have a nice, quiet evening… So move your ass over here if you know what’s good for you!”
I sighed and did as he ordered. As soon as I sat on the chair I felt his strong grip on my arms as he was twisting them behind the chair. In a matter of seconds I felt the rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists; my father was methodical and made the ropes tight and snug, with the knot beyond the reach of my fingers. I was stuck again and I loved it; plus, my father’s masculine attitude, combined with the smell of his sweat and cigar smoke was making me dizzy.

Once my Dad was finished with my wrists, he started lashing my arms and torso to the chair. He looped the rope around my torso and the chair, tightening it after each wrap. Next came the legs: he bound my ankles, shins and even thighs to the chair, so I was completely helpless and stuck. Of course I tried to escape his bonds, but that wasn’t an option. Once my father was done, there was no way I could free myself without help.

“So much fun trussing you up, boy!” He said, placed the cigar between his teeth and grabbed something from the box.
My father's gag.jpg
“Open wide, son!”

I didn’t even have the time to react, as my father started pushing the wet black wad of clothes into my mouth. When it entered my mouth I realized it was wet and slimy; it also tasted terrible. Those must have been his socks, now covered with sweat. I tried to fight him, but it just made him laugh and smirk. After only a few moments the two socks were inside my mouth, preventing me from speaking and making noise. When the gag was past my teeth, my Dad took a roll of black gaffer tape and wrapped it ten times around my head and over my mouth, sealing my fate both metaphorically and practically. There was no way I could spit the dreadful socks out.

“Just so you know, kid… Those are the socks I was gagged with earlier. They were gross when I had them in my mouth, so I guess now they’re even worse. I hope you’ll enjoy sharing the same gag with your father, son! And even if you don’t… who cares!?”

My father patted me on the cheek and sat on the couch, leaving me and Luke tied up in front of each other. I looked my buddy in the eye: he was definitely enjoying my predicament. I didn’t have too much time to think about it, though; soon I heard the car approaching. Mr. Howard and my uncle were back. But something wasn’t right: when the guys went on the porch it was clear, that there are many of them, definitely more than two.

When the door opened Jacob and Shawn came inside, both wearing cowboy hats they got at the rodeo. They looked at me and Luke and just winked at us. But what I saw next was a complete surprise: my uncle walked inside, he was all gagged with duct tape wrapped around his head and something was definitely filling his mouth. His arms were handcuffed behind his back and he was yelling and bucking like wild. My eyes got wide; for the first time I was really sorry I was gagged and unable to ask what was going on.

Mr. Howard came in and closed the door. When all the guys were inside my father got up from the couch.

“Fuck, it seems that Christmas came sooner this year….” He said with an evil grin on his face…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

this story keeps on surprising me! Cant wait for the next part. Way too curious what the cousins and Mr Howard have planned...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven got gagged with his father's gag coated in not just sweat, but saliva? That's so gross!

Wonder what happened to his Uncle. I bet Steven's father is looking forward to having the upper hand on his brother. Can't imagine what kind of gross gag he is dealing with now either 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Luke was trying to speak through his gag, but Dad and I ignored him. We started preparing the meal and only from time to time checked on Luke. He was struggling against his bonds, so it was necessary to make sure he would stay nicely tied up and gagged. The cooking with my father was quite fun: we were talking a lot about some meaningless stuff and I felt the bond between us getting stronger and stronger. After the dinner was ready my Dad took two plates from the cupboard. I was a little surprised to see that he didn’t intend to feed Luke, but that was his decision to make. Luke was grunting wildly when the two of us were eating; he was visibly furious and cast me angry glances a lot.
This was just a perfect scene. Nice, calm, father-son moment, with poor Luke hopelessly trussed up, gagged and muzzled in the background 8-)

Even better now that Steven is equally trussed up and gagged on his dad's slimy socks!
Can't wait for the rest.
Superb, as usual ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Still holding out for the next chapter, bud!

You're on a roll with two epic tales in progress.
I know it can't be easy. Your fans need you! Haha 8-)

Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Yes...looking forward to the new chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just reread this tale for the 100th time.
Can't get over how enjoyable and horny this tale is.
Definitely deserves more attention.

I just love the part where Jacob and Shawn are shown the ropes.
Boxers and sockgags FTW!

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Just reread this tale for the 100th time.
Can't get over how enjoyable and horny this tale is.
Definitely deserves more attention.

I just love the part where Jacob and Shawn are shown the ropes.
Boxers and sockgags FTW!
Agreed! This is and probably always will be my favorite
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Blakenome1999 wrote: 4 years ago Agreed! This is and probably always will be my favorite
I hope you're gonna continue writing as well, kiddo.
The Power Of Tugs was simply fantastic. You have a lot of talent in you!

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

OMG, THANK YOU [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] FOR BUMPING THIS!!!!!!!

[mention]squirrel[/mention], I had no idea that your writing was so *consistently* good, intriguing, horny, and altogether fabulous!! I have enjoyed your summer camping story so very much, and seeing this suddenly pop up in the forum and getting to read it for the first time.... all I can say is, "Wow," and again, "Thank you!" Thank you for sharing yourself with us, and thank you for exploring this wonderful, kinky world, and letting us tag along for the ride!

If you ever want to tie up and abuse me, I'll only struggle enough to make it really good. 😏
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This just never gets old.
Reread it from start to finish and absolutely adored the part where Jacob and Steven get bound together. Steven getting his mouth stuffed with Jacob's putrid socks and Jacob being forced do deal with Steven's dad's worn boxers.

Such deviousness!
Think I read this five or six times so far.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Man, it took me almost a year to carry on with this story... I hope you guys still like it and will have fun reading the next chapter :)

Chapter 32 - A cop in trouble

Mr. Howard, my father and two cousins made my uncle sit on one of the chairs. He was struggling furiously, yelling into his gag and casting curses with his glances. If the sight could kill, there would have been several dead bodies in our cottage. But, unfortunately for the roaring hunk, he was completely and utterly helpless at the moment; even though he was really strong, he could do nothing against the handcuffs and the oversized stuffing inside his protesting mouth. Much to my amusement, he continued squirming and shouting for quite some time; eventually my Dad, probably tired of the noise, told his brother to calm down, or they would keep him cuffed and gagged for the rest of the evening. That finally made my uncle settle down. He was panting heavily through his nose, but otherwise went silent.

“So, now that my big brother was kind enough to shut up, tell us what happened.” My father asked the rest of the guys.

“You see, on the way to the rodeo we were chatting about Steven’s weird leanings and how he likes being tied up and everything. It was a casual conversation, but at one point my father started bragging, that if he was roped up, he could escape or simply break through the bonds. We didn’t pay too much attention to it and soon forgot about it. We went to see the rodeo, drank some whisky and when we were about to go back to our car and return home, Dad went to the toilet. When the three of us were alone Mr. Howard said there was an easy way to find out if our Dad was really such great escapist. Of course we knew what he meant and once Dad was back, we tackled him to the ground and, after a short fight, cuffed his arms. He was yelling like crazy, so Mr. Howard forced some nasty rag into his mouth and then taped it shut. Then we made him get into our car and here we are.” Jason said

“Your car? I thought it was broken” Mr. Howard asked.

“One of the guys at the rodeo turned out to be a mechanic and agreed to see what was going on. Luckily it was nothing serious, the guy needed like five minutes to fix it.”

“Yeah, and since we are at this…” Shawn started. “We’re gonna be leaving today, one of our mates is doing a party at his house and we definitely want to be there. And now that our father can’t even say anything in the matter, we think we should keep him restrained and silenced until Jacob and I will leave, what do you say, uncle?”

“Nmmmfckmmmwyy!!” Uncle Jack yelled into his gag.

“Well, I can’t hear any intelligible protests, so I guess you father is fine with this idea.” My Dad said with a huge smile on his face.

“Great! I knew we could count on you!”

“So boys, what do you want to do with your father?” Mr. Howard asked and grabbed a cigar.

“Since he claims he is such a tough guy, why don’t we hogtie him on the floor? For such a cocky hunk it would be a piece of cake to spend several hours trussed up like that…” Jacob suggested.

Everybody, apart from his poor father, agreed to that, and soon they all started working on uncle Jack. Mr. Howard and my father laid him on the floor on his stomach and my Dad sat on his butt to prevent him from moving too much. Meanwhile Mr. Howard was pressing the victims head to the floor, without any sensible reason. After several moments my cousins brought the ropes and duct tape and started tying up their own father. It was a mesmerizing view: watching two guys restrain another one was something spectacular for me and I knew I would remember that moment for the rest of my live. The guys were working swiftly; after maybe fifteen minutes uncle Jack was all roped up, his legs bent and bound to his wrists, which by now were cruelly lashed to his back, leaving him no room to struggle and wiggle. As a final touch, Shawn unwound some tape and wrapped several more layers over his father’s lower face. The huge bloke was literally boiling up inside; his face was dangerously red and he was flaring through his nostrils. There was no doubt, that my cousins would have to pay dearly for their deed…

“Man, this tape really suits you, bro!” My father said when they finished binding him.

“All right, boys. When do you want us to untie him?” Mr. Howard asked.

“I wouldn’t mind if you kept him like this for several weeks… but if you really must set him free, let’s have him understand what it feels like for some time… Is tomorrow morning good for you, uncle Dave?”

“Just perfect… A quiet evening with a good buddy and three prisoners, what could I want more?” My father said and lit up a fresh cigar.

Jacob and his brother also grabbed a cigar each, and soon the room was filled with cigar smoke again. The guys were talking for some time, completely ignoring my muffled grunts. I was watching them enjoying their stogies, laughing and making jokes of us. For me, and probably for Luke too, it was a perfect evening. But soon it was all about to change…
“All right guys, we should get going. But before we do, do you mind if we have some fun with Steven and Luke?” Jacob asked.

“Mmmpphhh…?? I tried to ask.

“As long as you don’t hurt them: go ahead!” My father replied and took a drag on his cigar.

Jacob stood behind me and Shawn was now behind Luke. I was wondering what they were up to, but didn’t have much time to think about it as the tow of them started tickling us mercilessly. I felt Jacob’s fingers dig into my ribs, under my armpits, all over my stomach. I am extremely ticklish, so when I realized what was going on I immediately started shouting into my gag and trying to break free. But the ropes held well and I was on my cousin’s mercy. And he didn’t hesitate to tickle me cruelly for what seemed like eternity. I was sweating like crazy begging him with my eyes and pleading quietly; it didn’t help. Once Shawn and Jacob were done, Luke and I were a real mess: both panting, sweaty, exhausted from the tickle torture.

“Fuck, that was fun, we need to do that again, man!” Jacob said to me and patted me on my cheek.

“If he protests, you know what to do, kiddo.” My Dad replied and winked at him.

Half an hour later my cousins were gone. Me and Luke were still tightly tied up to our chairs and my uncle was lying on the floor, hogtied. He was calm by now, probably realized he couldn’t do anything about his predicament and simply decided to wait until his brother would untie him. Mr. Howard and my father took two bottles of beer from the fridge and sat at the table. I sighed: it was going to be another long evening for me…

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hip hip hurray, I'm so glad you've add d another chapter!!! I sure do hope you'll continue this exciting story!! 😍😍😍
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Happy to see the continuation of this classic, I'm looking forward to what comes next
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hey Tsuhaya, I'm super happy to see you commenting in a couple places!! I feel like I haven't seen you around for a while, so if I'm right, welcome back!! 🥳🥳
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

He's back!!

What a frickin' hot continuation you've prepared for us, bud!
I can't wait to see where you take us next!

The addition of cousins Shawn and Jacob really adds something to the story.
I'm loving these family dynamics here.

So glad you're continuing this masterpiece.

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I’m so happy you haven’t given up on this story! It is and has always been my favorite!
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Couldn't believe it when it showed up in my notifications!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GUYS! OUR GOOD MAN SQUIRREL JUST PUBLISHED A BRAND NEW STORY
IN THE FICTIONAL STORIES FOR ADULTS SECTION!

THIS ONE'S CALLED: SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER EXPECT
Blakenome1999 wrote: 4 years ago I’m so happy you haven’t given up on this story! It is and has always been my favorite!
blackbound wrote: 4 years ago Couldn't believe it when it showed up in my notifications!
Tsuhaya wrote: 4 years ago Happy to see the continuation of this classic, I'm looking forward to what comes next
NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago Hip hip hurray, I'm so glad you've add d another chapter!!! I sure do hope you'll continue this exciting story!! 😍😍😍
GoBucks wrote: 5 years ago!
boundluis wrote: 5 years ago this story keeps on surprising me! Cant wait for the next part. Way too curious what the cousins and Mr Howard have planned...
Sockbound1234 wrote: 5 years ago I love the pics of socks that got stuffed the mouths and I like the characters in this story
socjuc wrote: 5 years ago Great continuation! The latest sock gag is awesome with the excessive taping :)
RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago God it was so hot when Luke asked to be tied up with the other two!
harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Finally managed to catch up with the updates and so glad I did. This story is still going strong and I commend you on your efforts :)
Harlequinn wrote: 5 years ago Loving this. Can’t wait for the next handgag!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] In the process of rereading this tale AGAIN.

The part that definitely gets me going the most is when Steven and Jacob are tied together and they both receive their gags.
The socks and undies are great gags, but the fact that they ended up in the "wrong mouths" is really what I enjoyed most about this scene.

Jacob's socks stinks, so naturally he should be the one to be gagged with them.
Steven's dad's undies should naturally also go in Steven's mouth.
But they don't!

Steven's mouth ends up getting stuffed with Jacob's crummy socks, and JACOB is the one who ends up gagged with Steven's dad's boxers.

Brilliant! 8-)

P.s- Luke being handgagged by his father was also super hot.

benevolentlytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by benevolentlytied »

First time reading this. Who's a travel agent who can sign me up for this vacation? Wow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic