On Vacation (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 23 - Four prisoners

I kept staring into Jacob’s wonderful eyes. His face looked so amazing with all those layers of silver duct tape wrapped tightly over his mouth and around his head. I moaned as much as my cruel gag allowed me and struggled a little, mainly to feel the ropes that were keeping me so helpless. Being restrained is a great thrill for me and the strict bondage I was now in would be more than enough to please me. But that time it was much better; I was not only trussed up completely, but also bound to another guy. Our naked torsos and abdomens were squashed against each other; I could smell his sweat, inhale his masculine scent, feel his heart pounding in his chest. I had an enormous bulge in my pants, and there was no way in hell Jacob couldn’t feel it. I didn’t mind that though: even though he was my cousin I didn’t care if he thought I was a freak or something. My predicament was so intense it would take much more than that to make me stop enjoying it.

“So, boys, how do you like it?” My father asked and squatted next to our heads.

I turned my head up as much as I could. I saw my shirtless father towering over us, even in his current position. He had a freshly lit cigar between his teeth and was calmly puffing on it; the clouds of smoke covered his face every several seconds. His body was glistening with sweat and when a bid fell down from his forehead on my cheek I thought I would go crazy with excitement. The humiliation was immense, which made my whole situation even more exciting. I guess it was a miracle I didn’t shoot my load into my pants at that moment.

“Mmmpphh….” I tried to speak, but the gag muffled my attempts.

“Come on, bro, don’t you see the kids are having great time?” Uncle Jack came into view and put his booted foot between Jacob’s and my heads.

Jacob tried to move his head away and I, on the other hand, was in heaven. I took several deep breaths to get as much of the scent as possible. My father and uncle laughed at me and teased me for some time before they finally went to Luke and Shawn, who were also bound chest to chest. Basically they shared the same predicament Jacob and I did. The only thing I was curious about was what were the guys gagged with. Judging from Luke’s excited moans their mouth had to be stuffed really well…

“So you boys want to know what you are chewing on right now?” I heard my father speak.

“FMMMKK!!!” Came from Shawn, who was trying his best to break his bonds.

“Since you are so curious let me tell you.” My Dad carried on with a smile. “You Shawn have my brother’s underwear, and you, Luke, my two sweaty socks. Hope you boys enjoy the taste!”
Shawn's gag.jpg
The hunks laughed loudly and left the kids alone. Luke was lying quietly, moaning with pleasure from time to time, while Shawn went furious when he heard what has been stuffed into his mouth. For me tasting my own father’s underwear could be incredibly great, but for him it was dreadful. He kept tugging on the ropes and bucking in his bonds, but it did no good to him. He just tired up really fast and finally collapsed on the porch, breathing heavily.

“I think he finally understood there is no way out of that.” His father commented as he lit a cigar.

The guys went inside the house, leaving us all tied up and gagged on the porch. I could hear them turn the TV on and watch something. It was hard to understand exactly what they were watching so I ignored it and decided to enjoy my sweet predicament. I tugged at the ropes a little, just to make sure I am tied up and there is nothing I can do to free myself. I also looked into my cousin’s eyes. He wasn’t angry or disgusted. I guess he was just… resigned and wanted to through this experience calmly and with dignity. Well… you can hardly speak of dignity when you chew on someone else’s filthy underwear, but still…

I have no idea how long we were left there, but I guess it was at least two hours. It was late afternoon when I heard the footsteps approaching and soon the door was opened and the three of our father came onto the porch again, smiling at us and smirking.

“All right, I guess my boys have had enough.” Uncle Jack said and I saw Shawn nod vigorously and yell into his gag. All the guys laughed at him.

I watched the guys gather around Shawn and Luke and start untying my cousin. The kid lied calmly and allowed our folks to do their job. When only his wrists and the gag were left his father warned him not to do anything stupid, or he would regret. Shawn nodded in agreement and soon his arms were free and the gag was off.

“Fuck, Dad, why did you do that to me?!” He sounded really angry.

“Come on, it wasn’t that bad! Here, let me make it up to you, kiddo.” Uncle Jack handed him a can of beer and. The boy gulped half of the can in only few gulps. He must have wanted to get rid of the taste in his mouth.

“It’ll take much more beer to erase that foul taste, Dad…” He was a little placated now. He even smiled at his father.

“All right boys, let’s move on!”

The studs were now all over me and Jacob. They untied him quickly and gave him beer, too.

“So, how was it?” My Dad asked them.

“Not that bad, although I doubt I would want to do that again.” Jacob replied.

“No fucking way!” His brother added.

“All right, all right, don’t get so mad, boy!”

The five of them were now chatting, completely ignoring the fact that Luke and I were still roped up pretty well.

“So, any plans for the evening?”

“Guys, I’ve heard there is a rodeo show in the nearby town going on. I’m definitely going, you care to join?” Mr. Howard asked.

“Yeah, definitely!” Shawn and Jacob replied, almost in unison.

“Why not, I always wanted to see one…” Uncle Jack said.

“Wait a moment, guys. I want to go too, but what will we do with them?” My father interrupted their joyful conversation and pointed at me and Luke.

“That’s easily solved, bro. We carry them inside and lock the door.” Mr. Howard answered with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, they love it, so probably they don’t want to be untied anyway…” Shawn smirked.

“Decided then!”

The guys lit up fresh cigars and got to work immediately. My father put me on his shoulder and he went up inside the house. I could see that Mr. Howard was doing the same thing with his son and uncle Jack was collecting the ropes that Shawn and Jacob were bound with. The studs went upstairs to one of the bedrooms and tossed us on the bed. I moaned into my gag when I landed; after the whole day of being tied up I had enough and wanted out, but that wasn’t going to happen. Luke soon landed next to me.

“Let’s check their bonds, something might have gone lose.” Mr. Howard suggested.

“Good idea!”

I felt my father’s hands all over my body, checking the tightness of the knots and retying some of them that he didn’t like. Mr. Howard did the same to Luke, making sure none of us will be able to escape . Satisfied with their work they talked about the rodeo until uncle Jack walked in the room holding the ropes in his hands. I watched the guys move me and Luke to each other and bind us chest to chest, just like we were bound to my cousins half an hour ago. I grunted into my gag again, but Jacob’s two socks muffled me.

“We need to take off their gags. Just to be on the safe side.” Mr. Howard spoke unexpectedly.

“I agree, we can shut their mouths as soon as we come back.” My Dad added.

“Not so fast, guys! Let me deal with this…” My uncle said and turned to me and Luke: “We’re going to remove your gags, but if any of you dares to speak, then BOTH of you get gagged immediately and punished later, when we’re back. Got that!?” His tone indicated that he wasn’t kidding… We both nodded.

The guys removed our gags and we both were silent. None of us wanted to mess with my uncle.

We heard all five of them lock the house and start the engines of the cars. They were gone…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Poor Shawn.
Finding out his monstrously large gag is actually his own dad's filthy briefs.

Pew! Man, those must stink something fierce.
Real glad to see Luke and Steven "hanging out" together while the rest of the guys go out to the local rodeo.

Wonder whether they'll use this opportunity to talk eye to eye, or just try and bite their way free of those bonds.
Or maybe both, who knows? 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loved this part! I wonder what the boys will talk about?....If they bother to 'talk' at all anyway haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Can't wait for chapter 24 to come out!
Don't make us wait too long, man 8-)

Btw, you should edit the topic title now that more characters are involved in the plot ;)
And dude, create an ad for "On Vacation" in the story catalogue.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 24 - Alone with Luke

Luke and I were lying on the huge bed, bound tightly to each other and unable to escape. Our nude and sweaty chests were squashed against each other, so were our abdomens, crotches and thighs. The restraints were very neat and tight and we both knew we wouldn’t be able to undo any of the knots even if we worked our asses off. Luke was definitely having the time of his life, it was so clear that he loved being restrained. I also liked it, but after several days of such predicament I was more than ready to be set free and have some normal time with my Dad, uncle and the others. I guess asking my uncle to cuff me back at his house wasn’t the smartest idea after all. But, on the other hand, I have always had such leanings and asking the member of my family to restrain me was definitely smarter than doing the same with some dude from the internet.

“Man, those guys are fucking serious with these ropes… How long do you think they’ll keep us their prisoners?” Luke suddenly asked after what seemed like half hour.

“No idea, man, it seems to me they’re having much fun keeping us tied up and gagged…”

“Yeah, and what do you think about it?”

“Well, it was kind of fun when my uncle cuffed me, but now it’s so much more intense…”

“Yeah, but you know what?” Luke’s tone suddenly changed; it was way more stern and serious. “I love it, man. Both ways.”

Before I could react I felt Luke’s lips on mine. He started kissing my mouth, tenderly at first, but soon he became more forceful and even brutal; he was biting my lower lip, licking me with his tongue, forcing me to open my mouth. The moment I did, I felt his tongue invading my mouth; he was kissing me passionately, like he was in charge and I was his toy to play with. I never expected Luke to have this side in him. I thought he was rather enjoying being dominated and heavily restrained, but it turned out he was much more versatile. And I have to say he was very masculine and dominant when he took the initiative.

“You’re so fucking hot, dude… if only I had my arms free….” Luke was panting like a wild animal.

He didn’t have to finish that sentence; I was fully aware of what he would do to me if he wasn’t tied up so well. I could feel his huge bulge on my crotch, the man was already horny like hell and was totally lost into it. He was looking me in the eye, but I doubt he was seeing me; he was completely overwhelmed by his little soldier and his brain was suffering from the lack of blood. He was struggling and wiggling in his bonds, desperately trying to free his hands. He was fighting with his ropes for some time and then I felt his whole body stiffen. With a loud groan Luke shot his load into his trousers, creating a huge wet spot on his still quite impressive crotch.

“Fuck, this was so awesome…” He said when his head collapsed on the bed.

To my great surprise I nodded. When he started invading my mouth with his tongue I was angry, even furious to be manhandled this way, especially by the guy I knew so well. But the anger soon disappeared and I found the situations really arousing, although not as much as Luke. For a little while I even thought it would be nice if Luke was untied and took complete control. I began wondering what was happening to me, and what would my folks say if they saw us now. I didn’t have much time to think about it; I felt Luke’s dick grow again in his pants. Damn, the guys was probably more randy than I could imagine.

“Ready for round two, boy?” He asked me in the most masculine way he could.

“Dude, calm down a little, you can’t….”

I didn’t finish; there was a car approaching and soon we heard it park in front of the porch. Were Dad and the others back so soon? I was starting to be a little afraid something had happened, especially when I heard my father scream like crazy. Luke was startled too, his desire to fool around with me was definitely gone. We renewed our efforts to untie the knots, but it was futile, they were as tight and firm as ever. Several moments later I saw Mr. Howard enter the room and lazily coming to us.

“What’s happened?!” I asked nervously.

“Nothing, we’re back. Your cousins decided to stay, but your folks and I returned. Now, let me untie you; you need to rest for a while.”

“Why was my Dad screaming!?”

“He wasn’t screaming, he’s just… loud. As most guys are when they drink a little too much.” He winked at me, reassuring me that everything was fine.

When I was finally free I dashed to the bathroom. I haven’t been there for quite a while and the bladder was definitely full by now. I did my business and washed my hands and face. When I went out I headed to my father’s bedroom; he was sitting on his bed and uncle Jack was taking his shirt off. I noticed that my Dad was now wearing dark blue cowboy pants with a huge belt and brown leather cowboy boots on his feet. He also had a cowboy hat on his head, which made taking his shirt rather difficult.

“Hey, boy, whass up!” He asked when he saw me.

“I see you had fun out there, Dad.” I replied and smiled at him.

“Yeah, I’vve had… And guess wwat? I bought you somessing… You’ll get it tomorrow...” Man, my father was really drunk…

“All right, big boy, time to bed, you’ve had your fun today!” Uncle Jack pushed his brother on his back.

“I luvv you guyszz..” He father said before he closed his eyes.

It was only a matter of seconds when he was asleep. All of us left his room, leaving him alone. We didn’t close the door, though. Mr. Howard’s bedroom was next to my father’s and he said it would be better to leave the door ajar, just in case. It was already late so we all decided that after the day so full of excitement and surprises we would go to bed. When it came to me for how long I’ve been tied up I suddenly felt so tired and sleepy. I said goodnight to everyone and soon landed on my soft bed. The moment my head touched the pillow I dozed off.

Deleted User 300

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Great story!

Loving every single update...

Heres hoping Shawn will get tied up again somewhere in the future.

Also what an amazing piece with Luke taking control while your both tied up, loved it.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a pleasant twist seeing a dominate side of Luke! Definitely didn't see that one coming. I adore your stories. Keep it up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I see you still have a few surprises for us up your sleeve!
Was great to see Luke show a part of himself that we didn't get to see before.
He must've been pretty damn horny to act out the way he did.

And great drunken speech, btw! The slurring and overly emotional words made me laugh.
Can't wait for the rest!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice nice action in those last parts, I'm growing fond of Luke 8-)
Curious about what the father brought back from the rodeo: cowboy outfit or ropes to make a lasso?
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 25 - Tables Turned

When I woke up the next morning it was already past midday. I must have been more exhausted than I had thought, because I don’t usually sleep so long. The thirst thing I realized was the pattering noise outside. I got up and looked through the window; it was raining, but it wasn’t the kind of rain I saw in the city. It was a real rainstorm and the drops of water were so big they actually formed something like a rain wall. That meant I would have to stay inside for the time being, but I didn’t consider that a problem; we had the TV and the play station to keep us entertained, and Jacob has provided us many games we could play.

But before heading to that I had to do something else. I haven’t used the bathroom nor washed myself for quite long, so first I visited the toilet and then took a shower. When I was standing naked in the cabin I looked at my wrists, expecting to see rope marks, but there wasn’t any. The guys were very cautious not to make the bindings too tight, although they were always inescapable. When I thought about the ropes my dick tingled a little; and it tingled even more when Luke’s face appeared in my mind.

Those pleasant thoughts were quickly overridden by another, very familiar feeling. The rumbling in my stomach reminded me how hungry and thirsty I was. I hurried with the shower and got dressed before going downstairs to prepare a the breakfast. I put my pale blue jeans on, then a grey T-shirt and finally the cleats. When I got to the kitchen Mr. Howard and my uncle were sitting at the table, chatting.

“Morning, kiddo, you slept well?” My uncle asked.

“Yeah, thanks, uncle. Where is Luke and Dad?”

“Dave is in his room, you can check on him after you eat, let’s give him some time to rest. He drank A LOT last night…” Uncle Jack replied.

“And Luke is in his room, too. He had the breakfast with us, then left. I guess he wants to get some more sleep, he got up early today.” Mr. Howard said and added: “I hope you and my boy had fun when we left you yesterday. I know his mouthing can be really annoying sometimes.”

“Uhm, no, we were fine, Sir…” I answered and felt a weird sensation in my guts.

The guys carried on with their conversation, leaving me alone with my thoughts. What was that strange sensation in my stomach? Was I having a crush on Luke? I’ve always thought I was straight, but after last night I wasn’t so sure about that. I liked him a lot, and after being bound to him and spending so much time together in restraints I expected to become much closer with him, but did it actually go that far? That was definitely something to hang my mind on.

No matter how I felt against my buddy, I had much more important thing to do at that moment. My stomach was demanding food, so I started preparing the breakfast: toasts with cheese and ham. I also made myself a nice cup of hot tea. I joined my uncle and Mr. Howard at the table and ate the three toasts. The guys were now sitting quietly; my uncle was reading some magazine and Mr. Howard was idly looking outside the window.

“The rain doesn’t seem so bad now, dude. I need to go back to my place and check if everything is all right. Plus, I could use some fresh clothes…” Mr. Howard said.

“You want to go there now, man? Seriously?”

“Why not? It’s just a rain… Besides, I also should go to the town and buy some stuff. Like food, for example.”

“You know what? The kids will be home anyway, so I might as well go with you. There’s nothing for me to do here, anyway…” My uncle suggested.

“Yeah, that would be great, dude, I would enjoy company.”

“Before we go, we should check on my stupid brother…”

Uncle Jack stood up and put the magazine on the table. He went upstairs to the bedroom my father was lying in. Mr. Howard winked at me playfully and followed his pal. Having nothing better to do I thought I would do the same and see if my Dad was all right. I climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom. What I saw stunned me completely; my father was spread eagled on his bed. His arms were spread wide and bound to the bedposts and so were his feet. He was dressed only in his jeans and wide belt so I could see he was sweating a lot trying to break his bonds.

“What the hell is going on?!” I asked, perplexed.

“MMpphh!!!” Came from my father.

When he saw me in the room he rolled his eyes in annoyance and renewed his efforts to free himself. His lower face was wrapped in layers of duct tape, and it was obvious that he had something big in his mouth; his cheeks were bulging and his attempts to speak were barely audible. I smiled under my nose; so finally the tables have turned. Without a word I walked to my Dad’s feet and tickled a little with my fingers. He jolted in the ropes and cast me a fury look. I didn’t worry about that; even though I knew he would have his revenge sooner or later it was just too tempting; maybe I would never have the upper hand again. I wanted to use the moment.

“Why did you tie him up like this?” I asked with a grin on my face.

“As a punishment for drinking too much, kid.” Mr. Howard replied, but it was clear that wasn’t the reason. I decided not to get into the matter too much.

“Don’t release him or take his gag out until we’re back, understand, kid?”

“Don’t worry, uncle, I didn’t intend to…” I replied smiling at my Dad and gently tickling his right foot.

“All right guys, see you in a few hours.” Mr. Howard said and the guys left the room.

I continued tickling my father for few more seconds and then sat on the bed, next to him. He was looking at me and panting heavily through his nose. He kept tugging at the ropes binding his wrists, but, from what I could see, there was no way he would free himself without help. He whimpered into his gag, demanding to be released, but it wasn’t going to happen. Instead of taking his gag out, I pressed my finger on his lips and told him to be quiet. This angered him a lot.

“Mmmpphhh!!!”

“Yes, I know, Dad. You like being trussed up like this, right?” I pressed the tape on his mouth .

He became even more pissed off. His grunts and yells were filling the room. I calmly stood up and went to the door, telling my father that I would be back soon so we could have more quality time together. I closed the door and headed to the bathroom to use the toilet again. When I finished and washed my hands I wanted to return to my father, but was stopped. Luke was standing in the corridor with a strange smile on his fac.

“Where do you think you’re going, buddy?”

The same weird feeling appeared in my stomach again….

Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Really enjoying this story. Nice work :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 26 - Different Luke

When I saw Luke standing there in the corridor my heart skipped a bit. There was something strange and mysterious about him; he looked a lot more masculine and mature than usual. He was wearing a shiny, new pair of brown cowboy leather boots, tightly laced up and clinging to his legs. Above the boots he had pale blue jeans, a little worn out, with wide black leather belt with buckled snugly around his waist. He was wearing a white and black flannel shirt, that was tucked into the jeans. And on his head there was a black cowboy hat. The cowboy outfit made him look so good and added to his masculinity a lot. He slowly came closer to me, put his arm around my neck forcing my body closer to his, and looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

“So, buddy, you like me in this outfit? Earlier in the morning your father told me he bought you this gear, but I thought it would be a good idea to borrow it and have some fun with you. And now that your Dad is restrained and the other guys are away it’ll be a perfect opportunity for us to bond with each other, dude…” He said, actually whispered in a commanding tone.

I found my friends new attitude most exciting and sexy. I was now breathing fast, my vision got a little blurry and my legs felt weak and soft; Luke’s dominant behavior had a huge impact on me. The effect was even stronger when I saw him take a cigar from his chest pocket and put it between his teeth. Still holding me close to him he took a lighter from his jeans pocket and lit the cigar; he puffed on it calmly for a few moments until his head was surrounded by the cloud of smoke. When he was satisfied he put the lighter back into his jeans and turned me around, never loosing the grip on my neck.

“You’re coming with me, boy…” He whispered into my ear and licked my earlobe a little.

I thought I would explode right there when his soft, wet tongue touched my skin. It was so tender and at the same time very firm, the perfect combination. It lasted for only a second, but I was totally lost into it. I moaned with pleasure, which made him very pleased. He pushed me a little and marched me into his bedroom, where he threw me on his bed rather harshly. I landed on my back and Luke was immediately on top of me, sitting on my hips and pressing my already throbbing manhood down.

“Take off your shirt!” He ordered opinionatedly.

“Dude, wait, wh….”

I didn’t finish the sentence as Luke rapidly grabbed my shirt in his hand and leaned towards me. I saw his deep blue eyes staring at me and demanding his orders to be done without delay. He kept looking me in the eye for a moment until he was sure I would obey. I had no idea what caused it, but when I smelled his breath, his natural scent mixed with the cigar smoke I knew too well that I would do anything he would say. He had me in his claws without even saying anything; his masculine attitude was more than enough to make me obedient.

“Take-that-fucking-shirt-off” Luke said very quietly, yet sternly. The pauses between the words made me shiver with excitement.

“Yes, Sir…” It was all that I could utter.

“Good boy…”

I was so turned on I actually had troubles taking the damned shirt off. All that time I was struggling with the piece of cloth, Luke was sitting on my crotch and puffing on his cigar, waiting. When I finally managed to get rid of the shirt Luke smiled around his cigar and started touching and rubbing my chest and abdomen with his hands. With the cigar between his teeth he had his arms free to explore my upper body, which he was more than eager to do. I watched his smooth fingers mover all the way up from my navel to my neck and then back again. I had no idea when he learned this but he was so perfect I could hardly believe it. After what seemed like eternity he leaned towards me; our lips were almost touching.

“Stay still boy, and don’t do anything funny!” He whispered and licked my lips.

Even if I wanted to resist him I seriously doubted I could find enough strength to do it. I was completely under Luke’s charm, I felt totally submissive to him at that moment. And it seemed so right to be controlled by that dude. Although we were around the same age, the cowboy gear he was wearing and the cigar in his mouth made him look a lot more mature and dominant than usual. I loved the stern gaze he cast me, his whisper was doing its job so much better than yelling. And that smell of his was like the frosting on the cake; strong, but not overwhelming, masculine in the best possible way.

“Be a good boy and let your hot cowboy do the job.” I heard Luke speak and looked at him. He was holding several coils of rope in his hands.

“Yes, Sir…” I gasped out.

He made me lie flat on my back and sat on my naked chest, grabbed my left wrist and leaned towards the bedpost. I watched him wrap the rope around my arm and then the piece of furniture, immobilizing my limb in a strict manner. When he made sure the knots are tight and far from my fingers’ reach he moved on to my right arm and performed the same procedure. Soon my arms were spread wide, exposing my armpits and bare chest. I was breathing heavily, more aroused than ever. Luke was puffing on the big stogie all the time and after he finished binging my arms he tied my legs to the bedposts as well, making me spread eagle on his bed.

“There, that should hold you, boy… but I still need to do something about those sexy mouth of yours.” Luke said standing next to me head and towering over me.

He crouched down and took something from under his bed. He showed me what it was: his white shoes and a pair of worn out socks. They looked really bad, dirty and they definitely were smelling terribly. I whimpered when I saw them; Luke’s intentions were clear to me and my manhood responded to that by growing even more in my pants. My new captor didn’t hurry; he grabbed a huge roll of duct tape from one of the drawers and sat on my abdomen.
Luke's shoes and socks.jpg
“Open wide, boy…”

I did as he told me and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Something inside me wanted to obey Luke, to be his boy, to please him in any way he wanted. Watched his handsome face while he pushed the two socks into my obedient mouth, filling them up completely. The taste was horrible, but at the same time it made me hornier than before, if it was possible. The very thought that I was sucking on Luke’s sweat and taste his masculine scent was driving me crazy.

“Yeah, you like sucking on a cowboy’s socks, boy?” He asked teasingly when he finished packing my mouth; I nodded immediately. “Good, let’s make sure they’ll stay in, boy…”

He took the tape and soon the ripping sound filled the room. I was ecstatic when the adhesive touched my cheek. Luke calmly wrapped the tape over my mouth and around the head ten times until he was satisfied. The thick gag was now reducing any attempts to speak to barely audible whimpers. I was totally on Luke’s mercy and I loved every single second of it. He must have liked it too; when I looked at him he was rubbing his huge bulge. He moved from my chest and sat next to my right leg.

“You’re so fucking hot…” He said and started to unbutton my jeans.

“Lmmmkkmmm nnmmh….” I stopped when I saw his stern gaze.

“It’s ok, boy, trust me…”

I looked at his eyes for a moment and nodded slightly. I knew he would never do anything to harm me, but the fact that he actually wanted to reassure me about that made me feel really safe and secure. I waited for him to take my jeans off and start playing with my throbbing dick, but he didn’t. He just slid the trousers down a little bit, exposing my underwear and the oozing member trapped inside. I saw Luke take the cigar from his mouth and lick his lips. Then he did the same with his jeans: slipped it down a little and revealed his oozing manhood behind the briefs.

“Now, let’s see what a trussed up boy can do…” He said quietly and put the cigar on the desk.

Luke lied on top of me: his legs on mine, his bulge pressed against my rock hard dick, his chest on my naked torso, his arms wrapped around me and his great hot lips on my taped mouth. Our eyes were locked on each other when his hips started moving up and down. His gaze suddenly changed; he looked like a predator and I was his prey. He kept kissing me over the gag, lick my face, hump my dick with his own. He was going gently and slowly at the beginning but got more aggressive and dominant with time.

“Yeah, you like that, boy? Like being bound and gagged? Sucking on your buddy’s sweaty socks, you fucker?” Luke was lost into it.

When he started his dirty talk I moaned loudly and in a matter of moment our clenched bodies stiffened and we both shot our loads. I felt the cum flow onto my underwear and could feel Luke’s brief’s get wet too. It lasted for a few seconds.

“Boy, that was definitely the best orgasm I ever had…” Luke gasped when his head landed on my shoulder.

I turned my head and looked him in the eye. I was panting heavily, exhausted by the greatest orgasm ever. I moaned into my gag, but Luke put his hand over my mouth. He sat on my chest again and relit the cigar. Without a word he took one of his shoes and opened it. He pressed it over my head trapping my nose inside; the smell was so strong that I started to feel horny again. With the corner of my eye I saw Luke grab the duct tape and wrap it around my head and the shoe. After several wraps the stinky cleat was firmly taped against my face, forcing me to inhale Luke’s scent with every breath I took.

“Mmmpphhh!!!” I tried to yell, but this new sensation made my dick grow again.

When Luke was done taping the shoe to my face he got off me and buttoned my jeans again. It wasn’t easy, since my manhood was growing again, but he simply forced the jeans over it. Then I felt him lick my abdomen, which sent shivers down my spine. He started near my navel then moved up and finished at my right armpit. He took several deeper breaths. Next he moved his head to mine; his lips were inches from my ears.

“Boy, that was so fucking awesome! You’re the best…” He said and kissed me on my ear and neck.

I could only moan quietly and nod my head…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

More dom Luke! What a hot chapter! Loved the cowboy gear, gag kiss and bondagefreak style sneaker-mask!

Looking forward to more as always.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Squirrel, love how this is unfolding! those wigwam socks from Luke are too hot and the pic totally makes this more realistic. I would like to see what will happen next :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Whew, man! Is it just me or is there some serious potential brewing between these two?

Loving the chemistry so far and of course loved that big sock gag and the shoe sniffing.
Just by reading Steven's reaction, I can practically smell Luke's worn out socks from here.
Pew-he! They're almost as bad as mine! But not quite 8-)

Seriously, loved hearing Luke tell Steven to "Open up" and loved the fact that Steven immediately opened his mouth up as wide as he could, even though he knew those socks were smelly as fuck.

You're pressing all my buttons at once, man.
Keep it up!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Cute boys suddenly turning to rough guys, always surprising and irresistible. Then, if you look closely at Luke's 'official' pic , you'll see he's playing with a knife 8-) ( restaurant table knife OK, but I've been dying to place this funny detail somewhere :lol: )
You know I'm not into all the action described but I'm a big fan of this scene. You've rendered the two boys' enthousiasm very efficiently and pleasantly. Flowing naturally...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 27 - Alone

“See you in a few hours, buddy. I know you’ll have a great time inhaling my sexy fumes…” I heard Luke say and leave the room.

He locked the room from outside, so even if I was able to free myself from the bed I would be trapped in the room. As could be expected, I tried tugging at the ropes and reaching the knots with my fingers, but it was pointless; the ropes were very tight and neat and the knots were far beyond my reach. I was stuck and there was nothing I could do about it. After several moments of struggling and wiggling I gave up and just rested my head on the bed. I calmed myself down and eased my breathing. According to Luke I was supposed to stay spread eagled for some time, so the best thing I could do was to relax and enjoy my predicament.

I took a deep breath and started wondering how I got myself into this mess. I have always been curious about being tied up, restrained, helpless and wanted to try it out for as long as I could remember. I even asked my Dad to tie me up when I was a kid, but he refused back then. And then, several years later, when I managed to convince my uncle to handcuff me at his house I couldn’t have possibly known to what my little request would lead. From the moment my uncle locked his police handcuffs on me he was more and more strict with me. As if he was growing into keeping his nephew prisoner. And since I asked for it, I couldn’t really blame him for making my bondage really strict and inescapable.

Then I realized that I like being restrained. And because of the fact that it was my uncle, and then father, who were keeping me helpless I could fully enjoy it and feel totally safe. Even though they like goofing around and tease me, I knew there was no way they would allow something bad happening to me. It made this whole ordeal even more exciting and pleasurable. And it got so much better when I had company: first it was Luke, his father offered him to tie him up so he could see what it felt like to be trussed up. And then, during the game I was bound to a chair by that super handsome soldier, Greg, and my father was hogtied on the bed.

As most teenage boys I kept my father at a distance before this trip. Of course, I loved him and even liked to spend some time with him once in a while, but we’ve never been too close with each other. I guess it was a normal father-teenager relationship, that most guys have with their Dads. But it has changed so much during our stay at the cottage: from the moment my father saw me bound and gagged on the couch and agreed to keep me restrained I felt closer and closer with him. For some reason I wanted him around more than I was used to. I guess, since he liked having me bound and silenced, we both reckoned it as something the two of us would do, like a hobby or something. And now both of us were tied up, he on his bed and me on Luke’s. I moaned into my thick gag when I thought of him, sharing my predicament.

I don’t know for how long I’ve been lying on the bed and dreaming up. I thought that it was maybe an hour, but probably it was much longer than that. I heard someone unlocking the door and enter the room. From what I could understand it was three people. I felt someone tear the tape with his fingers and remove the stinky shoe from my face. I breathed deeply and finally inhaled some fresh air. I looked around and saw Luke, my uncle Jack, and Mr. Howard standing around me and holding many coils of rope in their hands.

“Hey there, kiddo, how are you doing?” Uncle Jack asked with a beaming smile on his face.

“Fnnmmppphhh..” I tried to answer.

“Glad to hear that, whatever it was, kid…”

They didn’t say anything else. Obviously they had something in mind and they didn’t want to share it with me. Not yet, anyway. I looked at Luke and grunted into my thick gag; he was clearly amused that his two socks were keeping me quiet so well. He was still wearing my cowboy outfit, with the boots and hat and, judging by the bugle in his crotch area, he was clearly enjoying it. When I saw him in that gear and recalled that he was actually wearing MY clothes I felt tingle in my pants. Being dominated by Luke was great, and the fact that he felt free to wear my belongings was making him even better captor.

“Be a good prisoner and don’t move. We have something special for you, boy…” Mr. Howard
suddenly said.

“Mmmpphh…”

“Oh yeah, and keep quiet, too!”

I shut up and waited. The anticipation was almost unbearable…

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Noooo the anticipation really is unbearable! I want to know what happens next!!!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 28 - Bonding Time

I never expected this story to get so long... I hope you guys enjoy readin it as much as I do writing it :)

When I saw the three guys holding the ropes in their hands I was sure they would untie me from the Bed I was lying on and retie me in some other way. Of course I tried to ask my captors about their intentions, but Luke’s two socks jammed into my mouth and sealed with layers of duct tape prevented me from making any intelligible noises. I could only lie spread eagled and gagged and wait for the guys to act. And I didn’t have to wait too long; after several moments of looking at me they started putting the ropes under me. They placed several coils under my back; the first one was at the level of my shoulder blades and the rest went down, up to the level of my navel. I looked at my sides and realized that the middle of the ropes were hidden behind my back. I didn’t understand what the guys were up to at that moment, but they soon made their intentions clear.

“Luke, take care of the rest of the ropes, we’ll be right back.” Mr. Howard told his son and he and uncle Jack left the room.

“Whhmmmttrdmmpgjhh…” I tried to speak, but it was pointless; only grunts and whimpers escaped my mouth.

“Patience, buddy, patience…” Luke said quietly and patted me gently on the cheek.

When I was left alone with him I immediately felt my cock grow in my shorts. The sight of that hot guy wearing my clothes as if they were his own made him look really nice and masculine. I started writhing on the bed a little, trying to free myself, but stopped when Luke cast me an angry look. There was something mesmerizing in him, something that made me want to submit to him and obey his orders. He even didn’t have to say anything; his stern gaze was enough to make me calm down and admire him in complete silence.

I never expected Luke to have that side in him. I always thought he was a normal teenager, not less and not more masculine than other guys at our age. I even had an impression he was more of a submissive guy, especially when I realized how much he loved being tied up and gagged. Once I saw that he was much more versatile I wanted him more. And I loved the way he was behaving when he was in charge; masculine and dominating.

“All right, kid, I think that’s enough.” Luke said, waking me up from my dream like state.

The fact that he called me a ‘kid’ made me grunt angrily into my gag; the guy was only a little older than me and he had no right to call me like that. But he did and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Maybe for him it felt right to degrade his victim a little, play with the hostage’s feelings. He was definitely having fun with me and I must say that I had fun with him, too. My bulge was growing and growing and I was sure Luke could see how much I was enjoying having him around. But, unfortunately, the pleasure time was about to end for me soon.

“Mmmpphhh!!” I heard some grunts from outside.

Moments later uncle Jack and Mr. Howard entered Luke’s bedroom again marching my father, who was still gagged and his arms were bound behind his back. He wasn’t too happy to be kept prisoner, but, on the other hand, didn’t seem too upset either. He probably considered it a stupid prank his brother and buddy played on him and was going along with it. He stopped grunting when he saw me on the bed and the ropes under my back and limbs. We looked at each other and it hit us; we both started grunting and struggling against our bonds, causing the guys to laugh at us.

“So, you finally figured it out?” Uncle Jack asked and put his arm around his brother’s neck.

“Yeah, you two will spend some quality time together, boys. Like father like son, as they say!” Mr. Howard added.

I tried my best to avoid the unavoidable, but all my struggles were futile. In a matter of seconds the guys forced my father to lie on top of me: chest to chest, abdomen to abdomen. We were both grunting into our gags, but that was pretty much everything we could do. Mr. Howard and Luke ware holding my Dad still and I was overwhelmed by my father’s weight. He was one muscled and heavy dude and having him lying on me made it impossible to struggle or even move.

“Make it tight, dude!” I heard Mr. Howard’s voice.

“You don’t have to tell me that, man!”

Uncle Jack started roping our legs together using the rope that Luke had prepared. I felt him wrap the rope around our thighs, then above and below the knees, shins and finally ankles. My left leg was firmly roped to my father’s right, and since mine was also roped up to the bed we were both stuck. Once he was done with one pair of limbs uncle Jack proceeded to tie the other legs together in the same fashion. Soon our fate was sealed and we both knew we would have to endure being tied up to each other.

“Now for the torsos…” Luke said.

Once my father was secured on top of me all three of the guys started working on binding our chests and abdomens together. They took their time wrapping the rope around our shirtless bodies, pressing them against each other and making both of us grunt in disagreement. Only a few moments ago I was thinking about how much me and my father got close to each other during this trip, but that was too much. Being bound to my Dad wasn’t how I wanted to spend the rest of the day. Unfortunately, it wasn’t my decision.

“Listen, bro…” Uncle Jack started when our torsos were tightly tied together. “Luke’s going to untie your wrists, I want you to put your arms on your son’s. If you don’t, we’ll do it the hard way and you’ll get a special punishment for this. Well, both of you will, do you understand?”

“Mmpphh…” My dad moaned and nodded.

Luke untied my father’s wrists and I felt his arms on mine a second later. The guys didn’t waste time and began roping our upper limbs together. Soon our wrists, forearms, arms and even shoulders were roped to each other and the only things that we could still keep separate were our heads. For a second I was afraid that they would rope our necks together, but they didn’t; it could be a little dangerous. For a few moments me and my father were testing our bonds and found out that we wouldn’t be able to escape without help.

“So, what now, guys? Should we just leave them here and let them spend some time together?” Luke asked.

“Yeah, we could… but I have much better idea…” Mr. Howards said with a devilish smile on his face.

“NNMMMMPPHPH!!!” Me and my father yelled in unison. Whatever Mr. Howard had in mind, we were screwed….

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Another fantastic chapter!
Read it when you initially published it, but just sat down and gave it a second read through.
Don't have much to say other than to ask you for the next chapter soon.
Can't wait to see where you're going with this ;)

And don't worry, the start of the new year has been real slow on the M/M side of things...not just here, but everywhere else on the forum. I'm sure the readers will be picking up soon.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I love the length of the chapters you are writing. They are short enough to take in in one go and frequent enough to make sure that we don't lose the plot.

. . . and, whatever you say, your English is getting better.

Write on, Squirrel.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 29 - Dad's Punishment

My father looked down at me; he was a little worried about what Mr. Howard had in his mind. But bound and gagged as we both were there was nothing we could do to spot the guys. We were totally defenseless and vulnerable: I was spread eagled to Luke’s bed and cruelly gagged, and my Dad was lying on top of me, with our limbs and bodies roped up together neatly. We were exposed to the guys and they could have their fun with us as they liked. I didn’t like the idea either; even though I liked Mr. Howard and by now had no problems being tied up and gagged in front of him and the other guys, I was slightly concerned what the guys would do to us. I knew that Mr. Howard had a wicked sense of humor sometimes; I could only hope that nothing too weird had entered his mind.

“You know what, Steven?” Mr. Howard turned to me. “You’re quite an inspiration, lad…”

I watched him go to my feet and I realized what he was up to: our feet were totally exposed now and Mr. Howard was about to tickle us! My father must have understood what was going on, too; he was yelling into his thick gag as much as he could. He also struggled like crazy, trying to break free. Of course it didn’t do any good and he was soon drenched with sweat.

“Ready, steady, go!” I heard Mr. Howard.

I tried to prepare myself for what was about to come, but nothing happened. Well, nothing has happened to me; my Dad on the other hand was screaming like hell and squirming tremendously on me. One of his feet was being tickled mercilessly and, since my father is really ticklish, it was a pure torture to him. I didn’t last long when my uncle decided to join the fun and took care of his brother’s other foot. The tickling was driving my Dad crazy, he was shouting and struggling as much as our bonds allowed. Which wasn’t much, actually.

“Consider it a punishment for drinking too much, bro!” I heard uncle Jack’s voice.

If my uncle wanted this to be a punishment, why was I taking it, too? Even though the guys didn’t tickle me, the frantic struggles of my father was making my predicament hell. I had troubles breathing with my dad on top of me and he was sweating like a pig; some of his sweat was dripping from his face on mine. I was yelling into my gag too, trying to tell the hunks to stop, but our muffled protests had absolutely no effect. I had no idea for how long they were torturing my Dad, but when they finally stopped I was exhausted and covered with sweat: my own and my father’s.

“All right guys, I think they’ve had enough for today…” Uncle Jack said after what seemed like hours.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, dude. Dave is sweating like a pig and Steven seems to have problems breathing with his huge father scuffling on top of him. Let’s leave them like this for a couple of hours until they cool off…” Mr. Howard added and headed to the door. “Be right back, guys!”

“Mmpphhh!!!” My Dad yelled, he definitely didn’t want to be tied up any more.

“Quiet, bro! Or do you want us to have some more fun with your feet again?” Uncle Jack asked in a dead serious tone.

My father froze when he heard his brother’s threat and shut up immediately. He rested his head on my shoulder and just lay on me, panting heavily. I was so glad that his torture was over; not that I was bothered with my Dad getting tickled, but since he was tied up to me I really wanted him to stop struggling and just lie still. I was already exhausted and needed some rest; with that huge muscled bloke’s weight on, even the breathing could cause problems. Not to mention the fact that all those muscles of my father’s were trying to do everything to escape the tickling. I was wondering who was more tired: him, or me?

“That’s better…” My uncle chuckled.

At that moment I saw Mr. Howard enter the room again, holding two cigars in his hand. He put one between his teeth and handed the other one to my uncle. The guys lit the stogies and puffed on them for a while, filling the room with familiar smell of smoke. The guys came to us and I was afraid they would start tickling my father again, but nothing of that sort happened. Instead they just retied some of the knots that went a little loose while my Dad was struggling like crazy to avoid being tortured. When they were done with our restraints, Mr. Howard turned to his son:

“We’re done here, son. You coming with us, or you want to keep them company?”

“You know what, Dad? If it’s all the same to you I’d rather stay here, tied up.” Luke answered.

“Yeah, I supposed you would say that. You already miss being roped, boy?”

“A little bit, Dad.”

“Can’t see why not. If the kid wants to be tied up, let’s tie him up!” Uncle Jack joined the conversation and turned to Luke: “Bring the ropes, tape and a chair from the kitchenette, boy!”

“Right away, Sir!” Luke said with a smile and went downstairs to get the stuff.

“Seems we’ll have the evening to ourselves, dude…” Mr. Howard said.

“Yeah, a quiet day, that’s what I need after dealing with my stupid, drunk brother…”

“Mmpphh!!!” My Dad didn’t like what his brother had said.

“Last warning, asshole! One more sound from you and I’ll tickle the shit out of you! Your call.”

That was enough to make my father shut his mouth again and lie still. We didn’t enjoy the silence for too long; Luke was back with a chair and a bag. He placed the chair on the floor in such way that when he would sit on it he would be facing me and my father. He sat on it and placed his arms behind the back of the chair.

“Fuck, I need to use the toilet… Matt, you can handle this on your own?” My uncle said with a smile.

“I’ll be all right, dude, see you downstairs!” Mr. Howard replied and, after uncle Jack had left, turned to his son:

“You seem very eager to get tied up, Luke.”

“You have problems with that?”

“Not at all, my boy, not at all….”

Mr. Howard placed the cigar between his teeth again and went behind the chair. I watched him puff on the cigar while tying his son’s wrists tightly. When he was done, he grabbed two coils of rope and lashed Luke’s arms to the back of the chair. Next, he forced his kid’s left leg to the leg of the chair and roped it to it. The right leg was next. In a matter of minutes Luke’s legs were completely immobile, bound at the level of ankles, shins and even thighs to the seat. Finally Mr. Howard took a very long coil and roped his son’s torso to the backrest.

“Nice job, Dad!”

“I know, kid, I know…” Mr. Howard ruffled his boy’s hair playfully. “Now for the gag….”

I saw him smile at me and come to my feet. I felt him take my socks off; they were now covered in fresh sweat.

“Open up, son!”

Luke did as he was told and his father pushed my two socks into the kid’s mouth. My socks were quite large, so Luke was a little overstuffed and his cheeks were bulging, but he seemed satisfied and happy with his predicament. His Dad wrapped the duct tape over his mouth over fifteen times, tightly and neatly; the socks were now well secured.

“There, enjoy!”
Last edited by squirrel 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really hot to see the tables turned against Steven's dad. Maybe he'll be more mindful when he's back in control, but probably not :twisted:
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

God it was so hot when Luke asked to be tied up with the other two!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation! The latest sock gag is awesome with the excessive taping :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic