On Vacation (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @RopedBud
Will do, but you probably wouldn't enjoy those games as much if I managed to capture you and bring you down to my bunker 8-)
I don't know about that! Being roped in all military gear by a masculine guy like you? I don't see a downside to that 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago
Will do, but you probably wouldn't enjoy those games as much if I managed to capture you and bring you down to my bunker 8-)
I don't know about that! Being roped in all military gear by a masculine guy like you? I don't see a downside to that 8-)
Oh, getting roped up real nice and tight you should enjoy. Getting a mouthful of my big briefs or socks, now that would be a "downside" ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago
Oh, getting roped up real nice and tight you should enjoy. Getting a mouthful of my big briefs or socks, now that would be a "downside" ;)
I think I can manage your socks in my mouth! If not, im sure I can just make enough noise to get the other guys attention!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago I think I can manage your socks in my mouth! If not, im sure I can just make enough noise to get the other guys attention!
Spoken like a naïve sub.
One day I might hold you up to that ;)

Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

Enjoying the story, read part of it on DeviantArt, but glad to see it and more here. Keep it up!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 15 - By the Campfire

“Untie him from the chair guys, but keep his arms behind back and his gag on.” Greg said and left the bunker.

My dad and Frank started to undo the ropes that were holding me to the sturdy chair. Since Greg did an amazing job fastening me to it, it took the guys several minutes to untie all the knots and free me, at least partially. While they were dealing with the roping I was trying to persuade them to take my gag off. Unfortunately all my shouting and yelling was completely ignored; Frank and my father were clearly going to obey Greg’s orders and keep me quiet and restrained for as long as he wanted. When the guys were finally done untying me my dad forced me up and marched me outside the bunker. Greg was waiting at the door, puffin on one of his big cigars.

“What took you so long?” He asked when he saw me.

“You roped him up so well we needed to find some of the knots, man.” Frank replied and they all laughed.

“Now march, boy!” My dad said and placed his leather clad hand on my shoulder, giving me a little push.

I groaned behind my huge and sweaty gag and started walking. What other choice did I have anyway? I was surrounded by three masculine hunks and had no idea where I was. No matter how much I wanted out there was nothing I could do in that matter. Fighting was not an option, and so was escaping. After a few more struggles and laughs from the guys I sighed and stopped moaning. All the way to the camping my dad and Frank were discussing the game; what they did, what they should have done and so on. I weren’t actually listening to them; I was focused on the road. It was already getting a little dark and falling out would be really painful.

“Good, I see the guys are already here.” I heard Greg speak when we reached the camp.

I looked around and saw that all the guys were still wearing their military uniforms and had black leather gloves on. I gulped when I saw them; I always had a weak spot for leather gloves and now I was literally surrounded by them. I tried to control the bulge in my boxers and looked around, avoiding the sight of the gloves.

I spotted Luke sitting on the ground with his arms still firmly tied behind his back and his mouth wrapped in layers of duct tape. His legs were bound, too, but he didn’t seem to be in discomfort; on the contrary he looked really happy all trussed up like that. I smiled to him behind my own layers of duct tape and I guess he smiled back, but it was really hard to tell.

“Ok boys. Me, Rick and Jack will set the fire. Will and Frank, you get the food and beer from the cars. And Mark, you bring the chairs for us. Dave and Matt will stay here to keep an eye on our hostages.” Greg gave the instructions to everyone and in a split second the guys obeyed.

“So, tell me, son. How did you like the game?” Mr. Howard asked his son.

“mmpphh..” Was all Luke could say, but he nodded his head vigorously.

“Glad to know that, boy! And you, Steven?”

I looked at him and then at my father. It was obvious it took lots of effort for them to organize this and I didn’t want to be an ungrateful brat. I rolled my eyes a little but also nodded my head. When my dad saw that he put his right arm around my neck like and patted me with his other hand on my cheek. When the leather touched my skin my little soldier tingled a little.

“I knew you would like it, boy!” He said with his hand still on my jaw.

Moments later Mark returned with the chairs and placed them around the campfire Greg and his buddies were preparing. I noticed that there were only eight of them and there were ten of us.

“Hostages stay on the ground, kid!” Mark said as if was able read my mind.

“Those are the rules, son.” My dad said when I started to complain.

He sat in one of the chairs and placed me between his legs. I looked up at him and saw him light up a cigar. He puffed on it for a while and then gave the lighter to Mr. Howard who also lit one. Then I saw Luke being placed in the same position as I was in; between his father’s legs. Our folks didn’t pay much attention to us now, they submerged themselves in conversation, leaving me and my buddy alone.

About half an hour later the fire was ready and the food was also prepared. I could see steaks, sausages, bacon, vegetables and bread on the huge plate. That’s when I realized I haven’t had anything all day, and the only thing I was in my mouth was my dad’s sweaty boxers. I gulped when I saw Rick place all the food on the grill. It seemed like forever until they were done and the guys helped themselves to it. My dad two nice steaks, three sausages, some bread and two grilled paprika on his plate and returned to his seat. I moaned into my gag.

“I know, boy, be patient. When I am done, I’ll feed you.” He said calmly.

I watched him bite on the meat and bread and my hunger got even worse. Suddenly being bound and gagged didn’t seem such great fun. I struggled a lot, trying to free myself, but my father’s knots were still as neat as the moment he cinched them. There was no way I could wiggle anything out of them. Seeing my efforts my dad just laughed and carried on with his supper. I moaned and shouted, but was powerless; I cast Luke a glance. He was sitting there patiently, waiting for his father to feed him at his own time.

“Time to eat, son!” My dad finally said and I started unwrapping the tape from my mouth. “Remain completely quiet. If you say anything you won’t get anything to eat. If you speak after I feed you, you’ll be punished. Do you understand me?”

I looked my dad in the eyes; he was dead serious. I nodded my head and saw that all the guys were now watching me.

When the last layer of duct tape was removed from my lower face my father undid the bandanas holding my gag in place and I was able to spit his filthy boxers, which now were completely covered in saliva.

“Wow, dude, you really wanted him to be quiet!” Rick said in amusement.

“Had to make sure the kids won’t make too much noise during the journey.”

My father gave me few moments to move my jaw; it really hurt from being so cruelly gagged, but the pain and soreness were soon gone and I awaited my dad to feed me. I just couldn’t wait for him to cut the meat and I almost hurried him up, but was somehow able to stop myself from speaking. I knew all the guys were watching and if I dared to say a word my dad would gag me in no time.

“Open up, Steven.”

I did and a piece of bread with steak entered my mouth. When I closed it my father did something I hadn’t expected: he placed his gloved hand over my mouth. Loosely enough to let me chew the food, but tightly enough to make me feel the leather all over my skin. With every move of my jaw I could feel the wonderful touch of his leather clad hand. My little boy was soon hard and I prayed that no one saw it. My dad kept feeding me this way: some food and then his leather gloved hand over my mouth. It was a wonderful feeling, but also really humiliating.

“Come get a beer, Dave, there is plenty for everyone!” Greg said when he opened a bottle for himself.

“Yeah, you can leave the kid alone. Ho won’t dare to speak. If he does I’ll be more than glad to gag him..” I hear Frank speak. He sounded really serious.

“Be a good boy and don’t go anywhere!” My dad ruffled my hair and joined the guys.

For the rest of the evening me and Luke were on our own. We were left ungagged, for which I was very grateful, but Luke seemed a little disappointed. He must really like this kinky shit…

“Time to go home boys, it’s getting late.” Mr. Howard said after around two hours.

“Get up, kids!” My uncle said with a freshly lit cigar between his teeth. “You’ve been good hostages, so if you promise not to do anything stupid you can ride without gags in your mouths.”

I nodded happily, but saw that my dad picked up his saliva soaked boxers and put it into a pocket in his military trousers.

“That’s just in case, son.” He said and winked.

The guys cleaned everything, paid for the game and my dad, uncle and Mr. Howard marched me and Luke to our car. My uncle took the driver’s seat, my dad sat next to him. Mr. Howard helped his son get on the car, then took his seat. I had some difficulties getting on with my arms bound behind my back, but I managed. Mr. Howard shut the door, and we drove off.

An hour later my uncle stopped at Mr. Howard’s house and he and Luke got off the car. Our folks shook hands and went inside. Several minutes later we arrived at our own porch and all of us headed home. My father marched me to the bathroom and then to my bedroom and told me to lie on the bed. I was relieved when he started undoing the ropes binding my wrists. But my hope to be free quickly disappeared. My uncle entered the room and they both tied me spread eagle to the bed. I knew too well that fighting would lead me nowhere, so I just let them do whatever they wanted.

“You look good in uniform, Steven, you should consider joining the army.” My uncle said when they were done and my limbs were tightly bound.

I didn’t know if I was allowed to speak, but decided that I won’t risk it. The guys just smiled to themselves and left my bedroom, leaving me in my military uniform, all sweaty and exhausted. It wasn’t long when I fell asleep.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Took me some time to catch up...
Liked the trunk ride of course, and that paintball game, was nice going out of the house for some time. They could have carried them on their shouders to the bunker, the kids missed a nice experience... 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Finally managed to catch up with the updates and so glad I did. This story is still going strong and I commend you on your efforts :)
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Every new chapter I’m loving this more and more!!! Love this story!!
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really looking forward to chapter 16, my friend.
Don't make us wait too long ;)

Deleted User 300

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Awesome awesome awesome ...

Loving the bondage. Absolutely had me in a fit when Stevens dad got tied up... Heres hoping his uncle will get some treatment soon.

Well done
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really hope you continue this soon!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sorry for the delay guys. I suck at writin and sometimes I lack the motivation... Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter 16 - Partially free

I must have slept really long; when I woke up the Sun was already high in the sky and it was really hot. I turned my head to look at the clock: it was past eleven. I sighed and tried to stretch my body a little, but since I was tied spread eagle to the bed, it didn’t work out that well. I looked at the ropes and tugged at them; as I presumed they held me tightly and there was no way I could wiggle my hands out. Which meant that I had to wait for either my father or uncle to set me free. Although I wasn’t gagged I didn’t want to risk shouting. I still had no idea if I was allowed to speak, so I thought it would be best to keep quiet and wait.

Soon enough, I heard two people approaching and my uncle and dad entered my bedroom. They were both wearing military trousers and boots from yesterday and were shirtless. I looked at their wide leather belts buckled and their waists and realized that my little boy down there liked the sight. I guess I was staring at the belts a little too long when my father sat on the chair next to my bed and put his booted feet on my chest. My uncle smirked when he saw that.

“So Steven, how did you like it yesterday?” My dad asked with a smile on his face. “Oh, you’re allowed to speak, for the time being.” He added when he saw my questioning look.

“Well, wasn’t that bad, dad… although you really didn’t have to hogtie me so tightly, you know.”

“We do know, kid, but that was so much fun to truss you both boys up like that… We just couldn’t refuse ourselves this kind of entertainment.”

“And you should know, that Luke was much more willing captive than you were, Steven.” My uncle added with a little pride in his voice.

“So… would you maybe untie me, please? I must use the bathroom…” I said in a pleading tone.

“Yeah, in a minute, son. But first let me explain to you what will happen. After we untie you you’ll use the bathroom and take the shower. When you’re done there put your military trousers on again, but remain shirtless. Then you go down to the kitchen. You got that, boy?”

“Ok, I understand, dad.” I said calmly.

My folks didn’t say anything else; they started undoing the ropes tying my limbs to the bed. In a few moments I was free and sat on the bad, rubbing my sore wrists. I quickly rushed to the bathroom; after the whole day and night spent in very restrictive bondage I really needed that. Once I was done with the toilet I took the military outfit off and set the water in the shower run. It was wonderful to finally get rid of all the sweat covering me. I took my time washing my whole body and hair. When I finished I brushed my teeth and put the military trousers on again. When I was buckling the belt I realized that my soldier twitched a little; I smiled and left the bathroom.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, as instructed by my dad. I found my uncle and dad sitting at the table and talking passionately about something. When I got closer it turned out they were discussing which baseball team would win the annual tournament. Since I was allowed to talk I joined in the conversation and for a brief moment it seemed we are a normal family on holiday. But it didn’t last for long.

“Come on, Steven, eat the breakfast and then we’re going to tie you up.” My uncle said.

“Come on, guys… I’ve been tied up enough already! Can’t we drop this?” I hoped I sounded convincing, but deep inside I felt that I couldn’t wait to be trussed up…

“No discussion, kid!” My father replied in a stern voice.

I sighed and started eating the breakfast; scrambled eggs with beacon and toasts. I didn’t rush with it. I used my chance to chew on something else than boxers and socks. Besides, the meal was very tasty and I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could. Unfortunately, all the good things have an end and soon the breakfast was over.

“You need to use the bathroom again, boy?” My father asked.

“No, I’m good dad.”

“Great! Then stand up and put your arms behind you back!” He stood up and opened the sports bag that was on one of the chairs.

“Dad, come on, I don’t want to be tied up anymore!” I tried to talk to him again, but deep inside I really wanted him to bind me…

“Look, boy.” My dad started with a dead serious tone. “Me and Jack are more than enough to take you down. So if you don’t want to be in some serious roping, you’d better do what I say!”

I looked him in the eye; he wasn’t messing around.

“Yes Sir..” I said resigned and put my arms behind my back.

“Good boy…”

I felt my dad cross my wrists and wrap rope over them. He took his time tying my wrists up, the rope went horizontally, vertically and diagonally over my wrists many times before he finally cinched the knot. My elbows were next; my dad forced them together and bound them neatly and tightly, but not uncomfortably. Then he used a very long coil of rope to bind my arms to my back. He circled the rope over my arms and chest and at the level of my navel. I knew I was restrained for good and struggling won’t help me at all.

“Nice work, bro!” My uncle said. He was sitting on the kitchen chair, smoking his cigar and watching.

“Not too tight, son?” I hear my father from behind me.

“Nah, its’ all rimmmpphhh…”

I didn’t finish the sentence as my father started pushing something into my mouth. When the taste hit my palate I realized that those were my dad’s boxers. The very same he had gagged me the previous day. I tried to fight and push them out with my tongue, but this battle was lost before it even started. My father forced his sweaty, dirty boxers inside my mouth completely and cleave gagged me tightly with one of his bandanas. Then he forced another one between my teeth and knotted it behind my back.

“You didn’t wash my boxers too well yesterday, kid, so you’ll have to finish it today!” My dad said with a devilish grin on his face. He and uncle Jack laughed loudly.

“And for the final touch…” my father unwind some duct tape from the roll.

He pressed it against my mouth and started wrapping my lower face with it. After tenth wrap he ripped the tape off with his teeth and plastered it against my cheek. I was completely gagged.

“Ok, boy. Me and Jack need to do some work in the garden. You are free to join us, or you can stay here, it’s up to you.”

“Mmmpphhh…”

“Yeah, stuffing your mouth does have some merits…” My dad chuckled.

I was really surprised he didn’t bind my legs. Maybe he wanted to go easy on me for a change; yesterday I spent the whole day with my legs and arms bound. When my father and uncle left I sat on the couch and tried to wiggle my arms free. I knew it would be futile but I just had to try. I looked around the house and decided there was nothing interesting to do there, so I got up and went to the garden where my uncle was cutting the grass and my uncle was digging some holes in the ground.

“I knew you’d join us, Steven.” My uncle said and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Both of them were now glistening with sweat; it was really hot that day. I found some shade and sat there. I watched them working for a couple of hours. Then I heard a car approach. I got up quickly and looked at my folks, grunting into my gag.

“Oh, that must be Shawn and Jacob…” My uncle said with a smile.

Fuck… My two cousins have arrived and I was still totally bound…

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nothing quite like a nice, relaxing holiday with family, is there?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

Glad to see an update on this! But it was worth the wait.
That family has a wonderfull vision on family reunions!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see another update and cousins too, very exciting!
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

The Cousins!!!! You haven’t brought them up since Chapter 1!! Wow I can’t wait to see what happens!!!
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Loving this. Can’t wait for the next handgag!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Poor Steven!
Must've been hell for him, chewing on his own dad's big boxers like that!

Wonder if [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] is reading this ;)

Like everyone else, I'm excited by the arrival of the cousins. But what stood out most for me was Steven's growing obedience and the thrill of watching him being gagged mid-sentence.
The poor kid had no idea his mouth was about to be plugged up with a giant pair of boxers 8-)
I loved it and really got a thrill from the bandana gagging and extensive use of duct tape afterwards.

Your writing never ceases to arouse me [mention]squirrel[/mention].

Keep it up!
I'm always looking forward to new chapters from you.

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Please! You're an excellent writer! I've enjoyed all your stories... and all your duct tape scenes. Looking forward to reading more material from you!
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

PLEEASEE continue!!! I need to know what happens next!!!
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Pleaseeeeee continue
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sorry, guys, but I am super busy these days, and don't have even time to read, not to mention writing :(( I hope you can wait a little longer for the next chapter

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 17 - The Cousins Arrive

The Sun was high in the sky and all three of us were sweating heavily. I could see the beads of sweat on my father and uncle’s foreheads and all over their muscular chests and abdomens. The guys were working physically for quite some time now, so it wasn’t a surprise to see them like all exhausted and sweaty. I, on the other hand, couldn’t work: my arms were bound strictly behind my back and fastened to my torso. No matter how much I wanted to wiggle my hands free, the knot were just too tight. The gag in my mouth didn’t help either; my father’s wet, gross, slimy boxers were forced into my mouth and held there by two bandannas. And on top of that, over ten circles of extra strong duct tape, to keep the gag in place. I could only moan and mumble unintelligibly.

When the car stopped I was scared a little. I knew that neither my father, nor my uncle would untie me; which meant I would have to greet my cousins all bound and gagged. I hesitated for a while, not knowing what I should do; I knew Shawn and Jacob and we got on quite well, but I wasn’t sure how they would react when they see me like this. And yet, it was impossible for me to hide anywhere, so I just thought I would stand next to my father and meet with my two cousins.

Jacob got out first. He was twenty one, over 180cm tall, blue eyes and beard. He was shirtless, which allowed me to see his nicely tanned six pack. He was usually wearing a baseball cap on his head. He was a nice guy, very protective of his younger brother, Shawn. I liked the guy a lot and it was always fun to have him around.
Jacob.jpg
Shawn got out next. He was nineteen, he was clean shaven and had brown eyes. He had an athletic built. He and his brother were best friends and I was sort of jealous about it; I always wanted to have a brother, but that didn’t happen.
Shawn.jpg
When the guys saw me, the burst into laughter. I couldn’t blame them; I would probably do the same if I saw one of them all trussed up, with the lower face duct taped completely. I moaned into the gag, which caused Jacob to laugh even more. After some time they calmed down enough to shake hands with my father and uncle and ask what was going on.

“Steven, you want to do the talking?” My dad asked me and looked me in the eye, putting his arm around my neck, like if we were best buddies.

“mmmpphh….” I tried to speak, but the gag was silencing me well.

“No? You don’t want to? All right, your uncle can do it.” He said teasingly and placed his palm over my already gagged mouth again.

“You see boys…” Uncle Jack started. “Steven likes being like this. He asked Dave once to tie him up, but my brother didn’t do a good job and Steven freed himself. I guess he thought his father wouldn’t be able to fulfill his dreams. A few days ago, he was staying at my place and asked me to handcuff him. I complied and after we arrived here I decided to have a little fun with little Steve and roped him up completely. Basically, he hasn’t been free since then.”

“Fuck, Steven, I didn’t know you like this kind of stuff, you little pervert..” Jacob said when my uncle finished.

“mmmpphh..” I tried to protest.

“What is he gagged with, anyway? His mouth seems to be awfully stuffed…” Shawn aasked.

“Just my boxers. He’s doing a washing for me, boys.”

“WHAT?! Steven, you’re having your father’s boxers in your mouth? The same boxers that touched your father’s groin? And… his soldier?! That is so fucking humiliating, dude!”

My cousins were obviously stunned by what they heard, but I guess they didn’t have any problems with me chewing on my dad’s underwear. After the explanations about my predicament they both went behind my back to shake my tied hand. It was a strange feeling, but I liked it; it showed me how little I could do. Even as everyday thing as shaking hands with people was taken away from me.

“Ok, boys, let’s get you unpacked move your luggage to the house.” My father said and let go of my mouth.

I watched my dad and uncle help my cousins drag their suitcases to the living room. Being completely unable to help I just followed them and watched Jacob and Shawn unpack their stuff and put them into their bedrooms. All the guys were ignoring my presence; as if having a bound and gagged guy around was perfectly normal. My cousins talked about their trip, all of them were laughing. My dad and uncle gave Shawn and Jacob two beers and the four of them enjoyed a cold drink, while I had to taste my father’s sweat.

“You must be starving, guys, let me prepare something for dinner.” Uncle Jack said.

“I’ll help you, bro. You guys keep an eye on that brat, we can’t have him escape.” My dad said pointing at me.

“You can count on that, uncle Dave!” Shawn said and stood me up.

He and his brother marched me to Jacob’s bedroom and told me to sit on the bed. I was a little nervous at the moment, I had no idea what their intentions were.

“So, Steven.” Jacob spoke. “You like being restrained, huh?”

The guys kept staring at me. This was awkward; being totally helpless in front of my cousins was a new experience for me and I didn’t know what to do. After a few seconds I decided I have nothing to lose and nodded my head. I also tried to speak through the gag and turn around, indicating that I want them to untie me.

“Not a chance, buddy.” Shawn said, understanding what I was doing. “We’re not untying you, and the gag stays on.”

“Yeah, keep your father’s briefs there, they must be delicious!” Jacob teased me a little and we all laughed.

I didn’t expect this to be so easy; neither of my cousins seemed bothered with my strange… desires. They were totally ok with that. This made me really happy and calmed me down a lot. The guys pushed me on the bed, Shawn left the room and Jacob started unpacking his clothes and other stuff, ignoring me completely. I moaned a little, which only made my cousin smile a little. I loved it.

“Dinner is ready, boys!!” Came a shout from my father.

“Let’s get you downstairs, Steven.” Jacob said and helped me stand up.

He marched me downstairs and we all sat at the table. Of course no one even bothered to untie me, so I just sat there, waiting for the guys to untie me, or at least feed me. It didn’t happen until all four of them were full. My father removed the tape from my face, untied the bandanas and helped me spit his boxers out. I moved my jaw a little.

“Wow, this is a nice stuffing, dude…” Shawn said in awe.

“Yeah, big soldier needs a big uniform!” My father explained and winked. We all laughed at his joke.

For some reason I expected to be completely untied, but my dad had another idea. He helped me with the dinner and fed me. He also let me drink two glasses of water, which was a nice variation. After tasting my father’s sweat for the whole day it was really great to drink some normal liquid. After dinner my dad marched me to the bathroom and helped me… do my business. It was such a degradation and humiliation to pee with my dad around. When I was done he put my little soldier into my khaki briefs and zipped the trousers up.

“So, how are we going to restrain Steven for the night?” My father asked when we returned to the kitchen.

“Come on Dammmpphh…” My dad clamped his sweaty palm around my mouth and said: “I’m not asking you, son.”

“You got any idea, boys?” My uncle asked his sons and lit up a cigar.

“Actually I do have an idea, Dad!” Jacob replied and carried on: “I have my military sleeping bag with me, we can bound Steven and place him inside it. Since the bag is really warm we can leave him on the porch, the neighborhood is safe, so nothing wrong will happen to him!”

“Do you like the idea, son?” My dad asked and I shook my head no. But my eyes were saying something else…

“Decided then! Bring the bag, boys, and I’ll deal with the prisoner.” Uncle Jack spoke.

He grabbed the ropes and started binding my legs together. He roped my ankles, calves and thighs parallel to each other, making sure the knots are tight and inescapable. Then he added more rope over my upper body to further restrain my arms. He also tightened the ropes tying my wrists together.

While my uncle was busy with the roping, my father stuffed my mouth with his boxers, again. He pushed them inside, taking his time to stuff my mouth completely. Next came the bandanas; he cleave gagged me with both of them, forcing the boxers even more into my overstuffed mouth. And finally the duct tape. My father wrapped it over twenty times around my lower face.

“Since you’re sleeping outside, I need to silence you as much as I can, kid.” My dad said when he tore the tape from the roll and smoothed it on my cheek.

“I think our little prisoner likes being restrained even more that he admits…” My uncle stated, pointing at the bulge in my trousers.

“Mmmpphhh!”

“We got the bag, Dad!” I heard Jacob.

My dad put me on his shoulder and went outside. I saw the sleeping bag: it was a woodland military, it looked very warm. I had my objections about being stuffed in there for the whole night, but fighting against four jocks wasn’t an option.
The bag.jpg
“OK guys, let’s get him inside!” My father said and zipped the bag open.

The four of them placed me inside the bag, making sure I am comfortable there. When they packed me I realized how hot the bag is. I was already beginning to sweat. I moaned into my gag, but the guys ignored me. My uncle zipped the bag up, leaving only my head out. What he did next surprised me: he started tying the rope over the bag, making it cling to my body. He roped me all the way from my feet to my neck.

“All right guys, Steven won’t bother us anymore today.” My uncle said. “What do you say if we spend the rest of the evening here? We can have a few beers or something.”

“Wait a while, guys.” My dad replied and went inside. He returned a short while later holding his cigar box and four bottles of beer.

From where I was bound I could easily look at the guys. Four masculine dudes were now sitting at the table, smoking their cigars and drinking beer. They were chatting and having a good time. For most of the time they didn’t even bother looking at me. Only now and then my dad cast me a quick glance to see it I was all right.

I was in heaven; my raging boner was a proof of that…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sleeping bag bondage! Sweet!
I can't say I was expecting this. Seems I'm having a bag influence on you as well ;)

Jacob's bag is pretty hot.
Multilayer 3-in-1 military bag's like the one Jacob owns are usually rated down to the -20s.

Steven sure isn't gonna sleep cold tonight!

I laughed at his dad's joke about "big soldiers needing big uniforms". Haha! 8-)

Can't wait to see what happens next, now that the cousins are part of the picture.
Since they don't seem to be too put off by all of this, and since you go out of your way to mention how Jacob is protective of his younger brother, I'm thinking that maybe there's something more going on there ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic