On Vacation (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

On Vacation (M/M)

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 1 - At my Uncle's

My name is Steven and I am a 19 year old guy. I am 180cm tall, have short blond hair and brown eyes. I like sport activities; I swim twice and go to the gym three times a week. Plus, whenever I can I play football with my friends from school. This whole sporting made me quite athletic and I formed a nice six pack on my abdomen. Generally, I am a typical teenager, except for one thing: I was always intrigued in being tied up. Ever since I can remember I was fascinated when I saw a guy tied up on TV and asked my dad many times to tie me up. He did once, but it was barely for a few minutes and he tied me up really lousy and I could get out in no time at all.

tumblr_ng3wgb93ra1qibhq8o1_1280_by_squirrel1111-dbum9iy.jpg

I live with my mother and father in a small apartment in a big city. My mom is a nurse at the nearby hospital and, probably due to her job, she became unbelievably overprotective. I really hated that. My dad, on the other hand, is a cool guy and we always got along really well. He works as a security guard in a bank and, just like me, he loves sports. He is much more muscular than me, but I guess he has to be one of those tough guys in his work. I really like that.

Every summer, after the school is finally finished, me, my dad, his brother and his two sons go to our house in the mountains for holidays. It’s the best part of the year for me; it’s only the guys and we don’t have to care about the normal stuff like the socks on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink. We do whatever we want and whenever we want, without any schedules and things like that.

Usually I go to the cottage with my dad, but this year he had to stay longer at work, because there was nobody to cover for him. My parents asked me if I wanted to go to my dad’s brother, Mark, for a few days and go to the cottage with him. Of course, I agreed to that; I didn’t want to miss any day from the trip and there was the possibility that my father won’t be able to take his days off for some more time. So I packed and my dad drove me off to uncle Mark on Wednesday morning in the last week of June. Next day we were supposed to go to the mountains.

My uncle and his two sons, Jake and George, live not far from our house. My cousins were absent and, because of their work, they had to stay behind and would join us in the cottage later. So for the time being it was just me and my uncle.

I unpacked the necessary things only, like my tooth brush, pair of fresh socks for tomorrow, etc. When I was wondering around uncle’s house, there was a certain idea in my head. My uncle was a cop and he had a pair of handcuffs in the house. I was suddenly very curious if he would agree to cuff me for some time. I decided that I had nothing to lose so I headed to one of the rooms, that was changed into some sort of an office where my uncle could do the paper work.

My uncle is 42, over 190cma tall, has very short brown hair and deep blue eyes. He is very muscular and behaves in a really manly way. I knew he had to act this way; he was a cop and he had to be respected by both his mates and the arrestees.

tumblr_narwk0ff0g1scb26do1_500_by_squirrel1111-dbuma2m.jpg

I found my uncle at his desk writing something, probably some kind of report. He was wearing a faded blue jeans with his police duty belt and a tank top. I took a deep breath and began the conversation.

“Uncle Jack, do you have a minute?” I asked nervously.

For a moment he carried on with his work, then stopped and turned to face me.

“Yeah, what is it, Steven?”

“I was wondering.. well, you are a cop and you have the cuffs… so I was wondering if you could use them on me for some time…” I said without looking at him. I knew well that was a strange favor to ask for.

“You want me to handcuff you? Why would you want that?” I was glad that he wasn’t mad. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I thought I sensed a smidge of curiosity in his voice.

“Well, I have always wanted to try and see what it feels like to be restrained.” I said in a self-confident tone.

“Do you parents know about your… let’s say, dream?”

“I think at least my dad know. I asked him to tie me up once and he did, but only for a short period of time. And I was able to free myself, so I guess that doesn’t count.”

“Yeah, when we cuff people they have to stay that way. But you know, I have to this paper work today so we can leave for the mountains tomorrow. I won’t be able to watch over you…” It was clear for me that uncle Jack was trying to back away from it.

“Come on, uncle! I am not a kid anymore, I can take care of myself… Please?” I added when I saw hesitation on his face. He sighed, defeated.

“Will this shut you up and let me do my work peacefully?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“I promise I won’t bother you anymore if you cuff me, uncle” I replied, grinning.

“It won’t cause any harm if you spend the rest of the day cuffed, I suppose… Go and use the bathroom, then and I’ll bring the handcuffs.” Uncle got up from his chair and headed to another room.

I did as he told me and did my business in the toilet. When I was going back to my uncle I saw on the clock in the corridor that it was barely half past twelve. From what I could expect I would spend the rest of the day bound. I couldn’t hide my excitement when I entered the office and saw my uncle with a pair of steel handcuffs in his hand.

“Get over here, boy.” He said firmly and I complied.

When I got close to him, he turned me around and forced my right arm behind my back. I heard a clicking sound. My uncle forced my left arm behind me as well and in a brief moment I was handcuffed. It was tight enough to make any escape attempts impossible, but not uncomfortable. Just perfect.

“Remember what you promise, kid.” My uncle said when he turned me around again. “No talking.”

I nodded my head and he playfully ruffled my hair. Without further ado he entered his office again and sat at the desk. Left alone, I tried to free myself from the cuffs, but all the struggling was futile. I was tied up good and won’t be out unless my uncle decides to set me free.

I was more than happy to be finally restrained professionally and couldn’t stop walking all over the house. My uncle was ignoring me completely and after half an hour I went back to my room and l lay down on the bed. I tested the handcuffs on my wrists again and dozed off soon. I was awakened a few hours later by my uncle who had already prepared dinner. He helped me go downstairs and sat me at the table.

“Will you take the cuffs off?” I asked when he sat next to me.

“No, I’ll feed you. And you failed to keep your promise, Steven. I’ll have to think of a proper punishment for you later.” He said with a huge smile.

I remained silent fort the rest of the evening. Uncle Jack fed me dinner, then did the washing up. He moved me to the couch in his living room and we watched TV for two or three hours. All that time I was handcuffed. And very pleased. Finally before the bed time my uncle took the cuffs off me and I could move my hands to front.

“How did you like it, kid?” He asked when I was rubbing my wrists.

“Great, absolutely great!” I replied all happy.

“Glad to hear that. Now, go to bed, we have to get up early. The journey will take us several hours and there may be some traffics…”

“Sure thing, uncle! Good night!” I said to him and headed off to my room.

This was so far one of the best days in my life. A little tired from the excitement I fell asleep almost the moment my head touched the pillow.[
Last edited by squirrel 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to have this one on board again.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm so glad your reposting this one! I was following this story right up till before the old forum shut down. I got to see how the story continued from where it was at!
Last edited by RopedBud 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes!! Squirrel is back, friends! 8-)

Write on, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice thing is that this first part doesn't hint too much as to what will follow... "Usual" scenes and action are OK if storytelling is used smartly...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 2 - Preparing for the Journey

I was sleeping like a baby all night. In the morning I felt someone grab my shoulder and shake me. I was really disgruntled; I loved sleeping and I hated waking up early. For me the best moment to wake up was around 10 o’clock or even later. Whenever I had to get up earlier I was grumpy and acted like a spoiled brat sometimes. But this time, when I realized what was ahead of me I didn’t even complain too much as my uncle was waking me up. I looked at him, still a little absentminded.

“Morning, kid. Time to get going, you know.” He said with a smile on his face. He was wearing the same faded jeans with his cop duty belt that he had on yesterday. He also had a grey tank top and cleats.

“What time is it?” I asked rubbing my eyes a little.

“Almost seven. Let’s get ready quickly, so we can leave in an hour.” He got up and added. “And I would suggest wearing light clothes, kid. According to the weather forecast it’s going to be a really hot day today.”

“Sure, uncle Jack. Just give me some time and I’ll help you pack our stuff to the car, OK?”

“No problem, lad. I’ll wait downstairs in the living room.” He said and left.

I went out of bed and made it. I took the necessities and went to the bathroom where took a shower and brushed my teeth. I also used the toilet; the journey to the countryside could be a long one and it was wise to empty my bladder. While I was peeing I closed my eyes and recalled the fantastic feeling when I was handcuffed; I smiled. Finally I put on my pale blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a baseball cap on. I left the bathroom and went downstairs.

My uncle was sitting on the couch and reading newspaper. He was keeping his crossed legs on the table and there was a stogie in his mouth. He was puffing calmly on it and drinking a cup of coffee. When he saw me coming down he got up and put the paper aside.

“Ready, Steven?” He asked without taking the cigar from his mouth.

“Yeah, ready to go uncle!” I replied all excited.

The truth was that I couldn’t wait to get to the house and spend the whole three months with my dad, uncle and cousins. I have been waiting for this moment since we returned from our last visit there. I missed the laziness, the fresh air and the totally chilled out atmosphere of that place. In fact, I guess I could live there, but since there were no school nearby I knew it wouldn’t be possible.

“The car is still in the garage, lad. Help me pack all the stuff into the trunk and we can leave.”

I did as he asked and we began to drag the luggage. There were lots of them; we were off for three months and it was quite far from our house to the nearest town, where we could go shopping. So we have decided to go to the town every two weeks if there was something we needed to buy. Otherwise we just stayed home and did all the stuff that guys like to do, like going fishing, staying late at night, playing video games, watching TV, drinking beer and things alike.

“Now, go get your suitcases, Steven.” My uncle moved his cigar to his mouth when all his stuff was inside the trunk.

“Yes, Sir!” I replied playfully as I wiped the sweat from my head. It was already getting hot and my uncle’s suitcases were really heavy.

I ran upstairs and brought my two cases with me. My uncle helped me pack them in the car and we were now officially ready to go. My uncle checked if all the windows and doors were locked and came back to the garage, where I was already waiting next to the passenger seat.

“Before we leave, Steven, I want you to have your punishment for talking yesterday.” My uncle said unexpectedly. He was smiling around his cigar.

“Now, really? Can’t this wait? It was you who insisted on leaving this early…” I started to complain, but was interrupted.

“It won’t delay the departure, don’t worry.” He walked to me.

“You told me yesterday that you wanted to see what it feels like to be restrained, right? Well, I barely cuffed you, so I partially took your freedom. Today I’ll take your freedom to speak. In other words, you’ll be gagged throughout the whole trip to the countryside.” He said

I was stunned. For both disbelief and expectation.

“But what if anyone sees me? What if we are stopped by a police patrol?!” I asked, surprised that was the only thing I was carrying about.

“Nah, no one will see you. And if we are stopped by the cops you’ll simply spit the gag out before they find out anything. Other than that I want you to keep the gag inside, you understand?” He was much more stern when he asked that question.

I nodded.

“OK, open up lad.” Came his order and I complied.

I did and I saw my uncle push some material inside my mouth. It was dirty and smelly. I coughed a little, but he paid no attention to my discomfort. When the wad of cloth was stuffed completely he told me to shut my mouth. It wasn’t that easy now, but I managed to do it somehow.

“Good boy. Now let’s get on and off we go.” My uncle said satisfied with his work and taking a deep drag on his cigar again.

“Mmmphhh” I tried to reply but nothing more than quiet grunt escaped my mouth.

We got into the car and buckled the seatbelts. I was quite nervous about being seen, but when I looked at myself in the wing mirror I realized that for the pedestrians and other drivers I looked just perfectly normal. Nobody would suspect anything and that thought calmed me down greatly. I could now focus on one of the feeling I wanted to try out for so long: being gagged.

“I hope my sock tastes good, kid,” My uncle said and put his baseball cap on his head.

He opened the garage with a remote and started the engine of the car. When we were on the driveway he closed the garage door and opened the window at his side. He put his cigar out and dumped it into a dustbin.

“Remember, lad, keep the gag in your mouth!” I heard his firm order and nodded.

It was going to be one marvelous trip…

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jack sure sounds like he knows what he's doing!

I very much approve of the sock he's using to keep his nephew quiet during the trip.
Steven better keep his mouth shut if he knows what good for him 8-)

LockedInIL
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LockedInIL »

What a fun story! 😀
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 3 - The Journey

It was still early in the morning when me and my uncle left his house and headed to the countrywide to spend the entire holiday in our cottage in the mountains. The journey usually takes three to four hours, but the moment we left the driveway we knew that today it would be much longer. There was a huge traffic jam on the streets and it was impossible to say how long would it take to get pass that. What was worse, it was already getting really hot outside and the car could easily be compared with an oven.

Me and my uncle kept wiping the sweat from out foreheads. He was mumbling something under his nose every few minutes; he was visibly irritated. I, on the other hand, could do nothing more than grunting; my uncle’s sock was stuffed inside my mouth and it prevented me from making too much noise. Although being gagged this way wasn’t too uncomfortable It felt really weird sucking on the cloth while being seen by other people. I had to keep my mouth shut all the time if I wanted to be unnoticed.

“Fuck, this is going to take us forever..” My uncle said and leant back on his seat.

“Mmmphh…” I replied pointing my mouth with my finger.

“Keep the sock in, kid. We both know you love it.” He ruffled my head playfully.

I sighed, but smiled tenderly; it was true that it was amazing to be deprived of speech. I don’t know why I followed my uncle’s orders; there was nothing more simple than simply spitting the was out of my mouth, but something prevented me from doing so. I knew that was something I had been dreaming about for very long time and to miss that chance was unacceptable for me.

“I need to smoke… this traffic is driving me crazy…”

My uncle took one of his cigar from the box he had left on the back seat. Very predictive of him – I thought to myself. He put the cigar into his mouth and lit it with the car lighter. As he was puffing on the stogie the car was filling with the smoke. I coughed a little, but didn’t mind that. To be honest I loved when hunks smoked cigars; there was something desirable about a masculine guy puffing on them. When the smoke hit my nostrils I realized my bulge was slightly bigger than it should have been…

“There, finally!”

I was completely lost in my own thoughts and I didn’t even notice that the traffic was about to end. Now we could see the reason of all that mess. Two cars were blocking the road; probably there was an accident and they couldn’t move them from the street yet. After few more minutes we were heading to the highway and straight to the countryside. I looked at the watch; it was past eleven and we still had two more hours to go. Very long two hours; our cloth was drenched in sweat by that moment and it was becoming uncomfortable.

Just before the entrance to the highway I saw a policeman stopping our car. My uncle slowed down and stopped the car at the roadside.

“Spit the sock and put it inside your pocket. Don’t speak unless directly spoken to, kid. Understand?”

My uncle ordered and I nodded my head.

I bent down and took the sock from my mouth and inserted it into the pocket in my trousers. I stayed silent and waited.

“Good morning, Sir. I am sergeant Matthew Grey, may I see your driving license and the car documents, please?” Asked the cop when he walked to my uncle.

“No problem, officer, here it is.” My uncle handed the papers and the cop went to his partner inside the police car.

“If these interruptions carry on, we’ll reach the cottage tomorrow…” He said and patted me on my shoulder.

I was just about to answer but then I reminded I should stay quiet and so I did. We waited until sergeant Grey brought the documents.

“Everything seems fine, Sir. May I inquire where you are going?”

“My nephew and I are driving to the mountains for holiday. Our families spend vacation there, it’s become sort of a tradition, you know.”

“Lucky you… Anyway, have a safe trip, gentlemen!”

The cop saluted to my uncle and gave him his license and papers back. After a short moment we were on the highway and my uncle told me to gag myself again. I looked at him surprised, but he didn’t say anything else. So I complied. I bent over, took the sock from my pocket and stuffed it into my mouth again. I closed my lips.

“Isn’t it better this way?” My uncle joked and I shrugged.

At half past one my uncle stopped the car in front of a porch; we arrived at last. He told me to spit the gag and help him with the luggage. I complied and after a quarter all our stuff was in the hallway. The cottage had two floors; on the ground floor there was a large living room with kitchenette, two bedroom and a bathroom. The living room was usually a place where we all hanged out together. On the second floor there were three more bedroom and a bathroom. Nothing special, just an ordinary cottage.

“I thought I’d die in that damned car… Next year we’ll get here on a rainy day. I’m not going to go through that hell again…” My uncle complained and sat on the couch in the living room.

“You want me to drag the suitcases to our rooms, uncle?” I asked, offering my help.

“Yeah, and I’ll prepare something to eat.”

An hour later all our luggage was in our bedrooms and the sandwiches my uncle had prepared were gone. Full and exhausted I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I changed into fresh clothes and went to my room to get some sleep. It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yeees, that volontary gag in public part is sweat. Waiting for what's next...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 4 - The Beginning

I got up some time later and looked the clock I had on the chest of drawers next to my bed; it was five o’clock. I yawned and stretched my body. I got off the bed and headed downstairs, I didn’t even bother to change my sweaty T-shirt and the jeans I had on all day. My uncle had still his jeans and boots on, but was now shirtless, sitting at the kitchen table, reading a book and smoking one of his big cigars.

“Good you’re up, kiddo, the dinner is almost ready and I was just about to go and wake you up.” He said when he saw me.

“What are we having, uncle?” I asked while rubbing my eyes.

“Just some rice with fried chicken. I didn’t feel like preparing anything fancy.” He replied and grinned.

I smiled back and sat down. My uncle put the cigar in the ashtray and finished cooking the meal. He was a terrible cook and usually couldn’t even do the tea right, so it was a pleasant surprise for me when I tried the meat and it tasted great. I congratulated him on getting better in the kitchen, but apart from that we had the dinner in silence. When we were finished I took the plates to the sink and washed them up.

“So, what are we going to do now, lad?” My uncle asked when I was done with the washing up.

“Dunno, uncle, maybe we could just watch some TV and drink a beer or two?”

“Aren’t you too young to drink, kid?” He asked, frowning at me.

“It’s just a beer, uncle…”

“Fine, fine…” He smiled and go turned his attention to his cigar again.

I turned around and went to the toilet. I used it and washed my hands. In the mirror I saw that my T-shirt is drenched with sweat so I took it off. I got out of the toilet and when I was heading to dump the sweaty piece of cloth into the laundry basket I was grabbed from behind. My uncle wrapped his arms around my torso, pinning mine to my sides.

“What the hell are you doing, uncle Jack?!” I shouted while struggling wildly.

“You said you wanted to be restrained yesterday and I decided it would be a good idea to grant that wish, kid. Plus, we don’t have anything better to do today, so you might as well spend the rest of the day bound, what do you say?” He was definitely mocking me…

“NO WAY!! I shouted and tried to wiggle out.

My uncle was a huge dude, tall and muscular. It wasn’t easy to be a match for him, especially if he had the element of surprise on his side. But I wasn’t that small and defenseless either; with all my strength I managed to move my arms up and slip my right hand from his grip. It didn’t improve my situation much, but at least I now had one arm to defend myself.

“Good, I like when they offer some resistance.” He was getting really into it.

He dragged me to the couch and pushed me on the floor in front of it, face down. The moment loosened his vice-like grip I rolled on my back to face him. He was already sitting on my waist and trying to grab my wrists. I fought for as long as I could, but being the weaker one I couldn’t win that match… which doesn’t mean I didn’t try; by the time he managed to pin my wrists to the floor we were both sweating like hell and panting heavily.

“Well, well, kid… You’re much more of an opponent that I thought.” I was kind of happy to be praised by my uncle. He carried on: “But in the end I always win, Steven.”

He rolled my on my stomach, making sure not to loosen his grip on my wrists and forced my arms behind my back. I was out of my strength already so I didn’t even put up a fight when he held both my hands with his one hand and reached to his pocket with the other one. I heard a metal clinging against the metal and I knew he just got his handcuffs.

“I always win, Steven.” He repeated when he locked my wrists in the steel cuffs.

He rolled my on my back again and sat on my chest. The cuffs were digging into my flesh, due to the weight I had on me now, but I didn’t complain; I didn’t want my uncle to think I was a wimp or something.

“You won, uncle Jack.. Now, can you please, release me?” I asked while still panting.

“Prisoners are supposed to be quiet, kid.” He replied calmly and pressed his left hand over my lips.

“Mmpphh!!” I tried to speak, but not much came out.

I watched in horror as he started to unlace his boots; first the left, then the right one. I saw his rancid socks. They wear overwhelmingly sweaty, dump actually. I watched my uncle take one of the socks off. I knew too well what he was going to do. He removed his left hand from my lips and squeezed my jaw to make me open mouth. The second I did I felt his moist sock being forced inside. I coughed and tried to resist it, but with my arms useless, I had no chance to prevent my uncle from gagging me. When the socks was inside he hand gagged me again and proceeded to take his other sock off. He squashed it a little and forced it into my mouth. By the time he was done I was totally silenced. Only pathetic whimpers came out.

“How do you like them, kid? I was driving in them today, I guess it’ll do them good, a little washing up.”

“MMPPHH!!!”

The taste was unbelievable. The socks were actually drenched with sweat and with every move of my jaw my taste buds were attacked with it. It was dreadful, the material was dump, horrible and disgusting.

“I know you love it, lad…” My uncle teased me with a smile on his face.

He produced something else from the pocket of his trousers. It was a long strap of cloth with a large knot in the middle. He waved it in front of my eyes for a second and pushed the knot between my teeth. It forced the socks even deeper into my mouth. My uncle tied the cloth at the back of my head really tightly, making sure the knots are neat and secure.

“There you go, kid.” My uncle stood up and helped me do it as well.

He pushed me on the couch and went to the kitchenette. He returned holding his cigar between his teeth and a roll of grey duct tape in his hands. He unrolled it in front of my eyes; the ripping sound filled the room. I didn’t resist when he leaned to me and plastered the tape on my cheek. He wound the tape around my head over ten times, smoothing the tape after each wrap. Finally he tore the tape with his fingers and placed it on my face. My fate was sealed… both metaphorically and literally.

“Hope this does the trick.” My uncle said and took a drag on his cigar.

He sat next to me and put his left arm around me. I grunted in disapproval, but was ignored. He turned the TV on and focused his attention on the movie. Having no other option, I did the same. The film was boring, but my uncle seemed to like it. From time to time he made some comments on it, apparently thinking that I wanted hear them. We spent a few hours like that.

“Time to bed, prisoner.” My uncle said when it was ten. He sounded stern and firm.

“Mmphh??”

“Prisoners sleep restrained, kid.” He explained and forced me to stand up.

He grabbed me by my arm and led my upstairs to his room. He opened it and pushed me inside. He locked the door behind him. He moved me to his bed and laid me down with my face in the mattress. I was totally taken aback when I saw him take out several pieces of rope from one of his suitcases. Damn, he was prepared…

“Can’t have you trying out anything stupid, prisoner.”

I felt him join my legs and bind them. First the ankles, then above and below my knees. By the time he was done my legs were wrapped in rope. Next he crossed my wrists together and roped them neatly with the knots far beyond the reach of my fingers. Then he bent my legs and hogtied me, not very tightly, but still a little uncomfortably. Finally he removed his handcuffs.

“You like it, kid?” He asked when I was trussed up completely.

I shook my head.

“Shame, because you’re gonna stay like this for at least a few days. And if you don’t behave you’ll get punished.” He said sternly. There was no compassion in his eyes.

“MMPPHH!!!” I tried to shout and struggle. But to no use….

“And remember, you were the one wanted to be restrained, I’m just helping you out there.”

With this he turned the light off and soon fell asleep. Too tired to fight I did the same…

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That sweet ride scene in part three was really cool and wonderfully told, so:

[align]
A QUIET RIDE.jpg
[/align]

Personal note: why do most of you guys stay with rather "generic" or "timeless" caracters names like "Stephen", where are the more modern Tylers, Austins or Jacksons ? ;)
Anyway, see that the follow up is already posted... Got some reading to do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah! Another incredible piece of art!
[mention]LK3869[/mention] You've outdone yourself this time.
Simply marvelous, and I can't say it enough.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Thank you TerreBonneBoi :lol:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]LK3869[/mention], you certainly seem to have found a home here. [mention]squirrel[/mention] and you make a formidable team.

The writer is already one of my favourites and I hope we will see more from this duo.

As for the names: only Americans would saddle their unfortinate children with some of the bizarre, equivocal names that we do see! :) (That's got my racist remark out of the way for this week :twisted: )
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, that's a great surprise to see a piece of work connected with my writing :) Thanks [mention]LK3869[/mention], man :)

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

squirrel wrote: 6 years ago Wow, that's a great surprise to see a piece of work connected with my writing :) Thanks @LK3869, man :)
Yes, he does that sort of thing."
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That's nice of you guys...
And [mention]squirrel[/mention] : was about to do something with your "helpfull neigbor", then got an artistic divergence with the end :D THEN found that scene in the car and that kid all happy with hiding the sock in his mouth in public... such a great idea !
So I guess i'll like both your fun and mean moments ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago That's nice of you guys...
And @squirrel : was about to do something with your "helpfull neigbor", then got an artistic divergence with the end :D THEN found that scene in the car and that kid all happy with hiding the sock in his mouth in public... such a great idea !
So I guess i'll like both your fun and mean moments ...
You make me blush, dude :P

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago As for the names: only Americans would saddle their unfortinate children with some of the bizarre, equivocal names that we do see! :) (That's got my racist remark out of the way for this week :twisted: )
Yeah, you guys across the Channel seriously lack imagination: prince "George "?! LoL
Remark about names was to point the importance of such details, an original or just "fancy" name can help, just like the pics can, but our writer knows that already :)
Can't help the feeling I've seen Uncle Jack and Steven somewhere by the way...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

squirrel wrote: 6 years ago
You make me blush, dude :P
I got emotional control too :lol:
We gotta talk about your other story: the whole idea, that poker game... was so close to something perfect. Hope you'll try something that stays "bitter-sweet" til the end soon, i would follow you on such a thing...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 5 - The Rules

When I woke up the day I was surprised how well I slept. I expected this to be the worst night ever, but it turned out to be not that bad. I looked at the part of the bed my uncle was occupying; it was nearly nine; he must have gotten up earlier than me. It was strange he didn’t wake me up, but it didn’t matter at the moment. What did matter was the fact that I was still hogtied, with no chances to escape or even loosen the bonds. I didn’t struggle that much, but one could expect the ropes to be less tight after so many hours. Unfortunately for me my uncle seemed to know well how to rope a guy up and there was still no slack I could use to free myself. The gag was in its place as well. I have sweated a lot while struggling with my uncle, and yet the duct tape was still firmly stuck to my face; he must have used the better type.

I tried to wiggle my hands out of the rope and do something about the gag but nothing helped. The foul taste of my uncle’s two sweaty sock was still invading my mouth. The sweat from the wad was now mixed with my own saliva, which made the whole gag even worse to deal with. Whenever I had to swallow I could feel the horrible flavor. Desperate, I attempted to call my uncle, but the gag did its job well and only barely audible moans escaped; I was stuck until my uncle decided otherwise. Man, I sincerely hoped he was joking about keeping me tied up for a couple of days. Not that I didn’t like being bound, but definitely not so tightly and not for so long.

It was nearly two hour later when my uncle entered the bedroom. He was wearing the same pale jeans with his duty belt as yesterday. He also had a green T-shirt and his baseball cap on. I spotted he had a lit cigar in his left hand.

“Morning, kiddo! Slept well?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“Lhmmgphhh!”

“Can’t understand, lad, you got to speak a little more loud, you know.”

My uncle was definitely enjoying my predicament; he sat on the bed next to my face and ruffled my hair a little. He took a few drags on his stogie while checking my bonds and retying the knots here and there; this proved that he intended to keep me trussed up for much longer. Satisfied with the ropes on my legs and wrists he moved to the gag. Glad that everything was in order my uncle rolled me on my side and said:

“Now let’s lay some ground rules, shall we, Steven?” He was looking me in the eye. “You are a prisoner here and, just like all other prisoners, you have to realize that you have to obey me. When I tell you to stand, you’ll stand. When I tell you to walk, you’ll walk. When I tell you to be quite, you’ll immediately shut up. Do you understand, kid?”

I listened to this and couldn’t believe my ears. Was he really going to do this to me? But, on the other hand, I was the one who asked to be restrained, so I was partially to blame. Plus, as long as I was tied up it was much wiser to do whatever my uncle demanded and wait for an occasion to escape; that was probably what all his arrestees did, anyway. So I nodded my head, quietly. When I did, he smiled, puffed on his cigar for a while and continued:

“Good boy. Now, you understand that whenever you ignore my command you get punished. For example: during the meals you’ll have to stay completely silent. If you speak before the meal, you lose it. If you speak while eating, you miss this one and next meal. If you dare to speak after the meal, you miss two next ones.”

I didn’t see that coming… Keeping me tied up is one thing but depriving me of food and water was way past the line. On the other hand this one was easy to comply with. Suddenly I realized that my uncle was a cop not only by his occupation, but also by nature; dominant, strict, masculine. Not accepting disobedience. And, somewhere at the back of my head, I was really admiring him and didn’t want to disappoint him; again, I nodded my head.

“One more thing, before I get you downstairs. You’ll be restrained all the time in some manner; trussed up completely or just your hands handcuffed and mouth gagged. Always gagged, kid. Prisoners need to be kept quiet, otherwise they plot against us.” He winked at me.

I smiled under my gag and winked back; it was good to know that there was some sense of humor in this and that my uncle hasn’t completely lost his mind about keeping me his prisoner.

“I knew you’d agree to this, kid.” He said, laughing.

He put the cigar between his teeth and started untying me; it took him some to undo my hogtie and remove all the ropes from my ankles. When the lower part of my body was free I sighed in relief; I could finally stretch my sore legs a little. It felt great. I awaited for him to untie my wrists as well, but he didn’t; instead, he told me to stand up, to which I responded with a few grunts, but did as he told me. I was quite hungry and didn’t want to test his patience.

“As I said, you’ll be restrained at all times. Now go downstairs and sit on the chair at the kitchen table.”

I had no choice but to obey. We walked down the stairs and to the kitchenette. On the table there was a plate with scrambled eggs and bread. I gulped when I saw it and my stomach reminded me how long ago it was when I last had something to eat. I sat on the chair and waited for my uncle to undo my thick gag.

“Remember the rules, kid?” He asked with a stern look on his face. I nodded.

Without further ado he unwrapped the many layers of duct tape from my face. It was painful, but, trying to pose as a tough guy, I remained quiet. When the tape was off, my uncle untied the bandana holding the two socks in my mouth; he pulled them out next and placed them on the table. I moved my jaw for a few seconds to get rid of the soreness.

“After you eat, I’ll let you use the toilet.”

My uncle fed me the breakfast; it was wonderful to have something else in my mouth than his socks. Something that tasted good, could be swallowed and didn’t stuff my mouth for hours. I enjoyed the meal and after it I gulped down two glasses of water. My uncle took the dished from the table and put them in the sink. He walked back behind me, stood me up and walked to the toilet.

“I’ll unzip your trousers and put it down. You do whatever you have to do there and when you’re done hit the door with your leg and stand with your back to the door.” My uncle said and after a while my pants were at my ankles and my manhood was exposed.

I went inside the toilet and did my business. After holding it in my bladder for so long it was a great relief to finally get rid of the urine. I moaned loudly; hopefully my uncle wouldn’t consider this as speaking – I thought to myself when I realized what I did. I flushed the toilet, knocked at the door and stood with my back to it.

My uncle went inside, pulled my jeans up and zipped it. Then he hand gagged me and marched me to the kitchen, where the socks were still on the table. I tried to plead into his hand not to gag me, but uncle Jack ignored me. In a split second he removed his hand from my lips and stuffed the rancid socks back into my mouth. He took his time to push them in and when both of them were past my teeth he thrust the bandana into my mouth and knotted it behind my head. I was gagged. Again.

“You’re free to walk around the house, kid. But if you try something funny I’ll hogtie you for the rest of the day!” He warned me and left me alone.

Now, what can a guy do, when his hands are tied up behind his back and he is tightly gagged? To be honest, not much; I could walk whenever I wanted, but without my hands it was difficult to focus on anything. The best way to spend the time was to sit and watch TV. I found the remote and turned the TV on; it wasn’t easy with my hands bound behind me, but I managed somehow. I sat on the couch and relaxed. Of course, I tried to wiggle my hands from the bonds, but I didn’t succeed; I didn’t even know if I really wanted to…

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Still enjoying this the second time round.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I have to agree with XTC. Still loving this, my friend!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic