The Scan (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Scan (M/F)

Post by TomYi »

"So, you're into bondage, Ms Grace?"

"Yes."

"Can you describe what it means to you? Is it like a game, or an aphrodisiac?

"Umm, well... I get a thrill out of it no matter what the situation is, but my ideal bondage scenario definitely involves sex."

"Very good. Your sexual orientation?"

"Didn't I already answer all this on the questionnaire?"

"We're just making sure that there weren't any errors. Double-checking data is the bread and butter of science."

Abby sighed and leaned back into her seat. When she heard that a group of sexologists were looking for subjects to partake in a bondage study, this wasn't what she had envisioned. Still, she knew exactly what was involved in the test, and she knew that answering a handful of questions was well worth the payoff.

And so, she answered every question a second time. Her sexuality, her health, her personality, everything. It seemed like it would never end, but just when she was starting to run out of patience, the doctor closed up his folder. "Alright. If you could strip down for us please, we can begin."

Finally! Abby bolted out of her chair and pulled down her pants. The doctor instinctively looked away and said, "I'll go fetch our rigger. Make sure you remove absolutely everything before you change into the gown."

Tanya didn't pay much attention to anything he said after 'rigger'. That word alone had her tingling. As much of a free spirit as she was, she didn't get opportunities like this nearly enough. She piled her clothes on a cart they had provided, and stood there, swaying on her toes and trying to contain her excitement.

Her heart started to pound as the doors opened up and a tall blonde man entered. His lab coat may not have been the sexiest thing to wear, and the MRI room they were in didn't offer much in the way of stimulation, but at least he was handsome.

"Hi," Abby said with a cheeky smile and wave.

The rigger's eyes widened at the sight of Abby's naked body, but he kept his composure and pointed to a rack across the room. "Um, the hospital gowns are over there, ma'am."

"The hospital gowns are optional," Abby retorted. "Trust me, it'll be more fun like this."

She scurried over to him and stuck her hand out. "I'm Abby."

The rigger shook her hand with a firm grip and said "I'm John, and I believe you were instructed to remove everything." He pointed to her glasses. "Those need to come off."

Abby playfully swatted his finger away. "They can come off when I'm ready to be scanned. For now, I want a good look at you."

John chuckled for a moment. "You're not here for the science, are you?"

"What if I'm not?"

"Well then, you're going to love this next part," John said as he pulled a plastic bag out of his pocket, and handed it to Abby. Inside the bag, there was a little remote and a pink egg that got her riled up even more. "Put that egg in your vagina, and please handle it gently. These scientists apparently had a hard time finding a love egg that was safe to use in an MRI."

"With pleasure!" Abby opened the bag and inspected the egg. "You say 'these scientists' as though you're not with them?"

"Not quite, Abby," John explained as Abby inserted the egg. "They just recruited me because I'm good with knots. You'd think a team of sexologists would have at least one dom in their ranks."

Abby loved everything about that response. Not only was he talented, but he was warming up to her too. Abby always did have that effect on people. It's a shame they couldn't have met under more playful circumstances. With the egg's remote gripped firmly in her hand, she turned around and swung her hands behind her back. "Well then, let's see how good you are."

Ropes began rubbing against her wrists, and she bit her smiling lip. She inhaled deeply as he secured her wrists in a snug knot. Then, John wrapped the rope around her chest, above and below her breasts. He moved as though it was second nature to him, and Abby loved every second of it.

He brushed her auburn dreadlocks to the side as he ran the rope over her shoulder, and it sent tingles down her spine. She turned her head and said, "Feel free to do that again."

He didn't. Instead, he moved in front of her, hooked the rope between her exposed breasts, and pulled them up. Abby felt warmth flood over her face as she giggled. "Feel free to do that too."

John laughed and shook his head. "Settle down now before you get me fired."

There was a playfulness in his voice that indicated a joke, but Abby would have pressed him with or without that. "Are you kidding? They should give you a promotion for this! What do you think it takes to become a pro sexologist?"

He gave a quick shrug as he finished her boxtie. "Well, I'd guess about the same as any field of study. Although you would probably do particularly well in that field."

"Only if I can get a lab partner like you," Abby said with a wink.

"Uhh, no thank you, ma'am. My major's in photography."

Abby would have done a little jump of excitement had he not already begun tying her legs together. "Oh! Are you looking for a model? If you're as talented with a camera as you are with rope, then we could make great things happen."

"I'm more into surreal stuff."

"Perfect! You're giving me surreal vibes right now!"

At this point, Abby was impressing herself with her own game. In truth, John was impressed too. Only he had a better poker face. He casually moved her over to the MRI as it hummed awake. Upon sitting her down, he presented a red ball gag with a plastic buckle and said, "It's time to start the scan. Just follow the instructions they give on the intercom, and you'll be good to go. Now before I gag you, do you remember the safe signal?"

"555-4856."

"That's not the safe signal."

"No," Abby said with a wink. "That's just something I want you to remember."

John rolled his eyes and inserted the ball into Abby's mouth. She welcomed it wholeheartedly and savoured the touch of his hands as he laid her down on the scanner's table.

Abby lifted her head and followed with her eyes as he left the room. The intercoms spoke up, but Abby wasn't paying attention. She was memorizing the sight of his butt, so that it would be that much easier for her to give the researchers what they wanted...
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Just imagining how this could continue. For science, of course ;-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A continuation would be fine! The First part was very good..
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Where do I sign up for this study?

Good start! Hope theres more
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Tantalizing story so far! I love this concept, and our protagonist is so eager! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic