Eddie Takes One (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Takes One (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

I was waiting when he came in the door. He was surprised, but he covered it well.

“Hi,” I said. “I’m Eddie.”

“Hi Eddie. What the fuck are you doing in my house?”

“Waiting for you. Why’n’t you take off your shoes.”

He slowly complied. Most people know what a taser is when they see one. There was a large zip tie, already threaded and waiting on the table.

“Put your hands behind your back and put that around your wrists. Pull it down as much as you can and come stand in front of me.”

I watched the ideas go through his head. In a fair fight I’d kick his ass in about three seconds. I think he figured that out. Also, I had the taser.

He sighed, did what I suggested. I pulled the zip down snug. He’d been compliant so I didn’t make it hurt.

“Lie down on your stomach,” I said.

He carefully lowered himself to the floor while I got the rope.

“Why are you doing this?” he said as I knelt over him.

“Because I was told to,” I said. “Now, no more questions.”

I bound up his wrists, then his elbows leaving about six inches between. He grunted but didn’t say anything so I guess it wasn’t too tight. Then I removed the zip. Zips have their place but they can be a little harsh and they just don’t look right. I like rope.

His arms looked good, all trussed up like that. I squeezed and stroked a little before I stood.

“Plenty of time for that later,” I told him. “Gotta get you ready for transport.”

“Transport? Where are you taking me?”

I shook my head sadly as I rolled up a sock and forced it into his mouth.

“See, I told you no more questions. Now we gotta do it this way.”

A cloth strip tied behind his neck held the gag in place. I poked him in the ribs to try it out. He made a little noise, but nothing to worry about.

Time to tie up his legs. I like this part. He was wearing knee length shorts. Better than long pants, not so much fun as no pants. Whatever. I tied his ankles and above his knees, then folded his heels up against his butt and wrapped a rope round his shins and thighs.

“Packaged and ready,” I told him. “Wait here.”

I backed the car up, hauled him out to the trunk, and away we went. I have trouble with this part, driving carefully and slowly to avoid the constabulary while inside my head is screaming for me to hurry up and get him there.

We got to my safe house with no trouble. Well, safe for me. Not so safe for him. Not that I was gonna hurt him or anything, but once we got through the gate his chances for escape went down to about zero. I was responsible for keeping him out of the way and I had to stay with him. That meant he’d be my entertainment until I was told to let him loose. And while I wasn’t interested in hurting him, I had plans.

I don’t mind this part. Not at all. I honestly don’t care how old they are, or even how good they look. Once I get ‘em tied up they all look fabulous to me. This guy was older but he kept himself fit. Nice muscles on his arms and legs, a good chest, and a nice ass. With the gag and blindfold covering his face you couldn’t tell he was old. I unfolded his legs, got him into a chair and tied him up a little more.

Carrying a guy like him isn’t much work for me so the heavy breathing wasn’t from exertion. I think he knew it, too. He had a fabulous chest. I’m usually a leg man, but this guy must’ve done a hundred pushups a day. I pulled his shirt open a little more and fondled his delightful pecs. He flinched and mumbled something negative into his gag, but his nips were firming up in an erotic manner. I ignored his complaints.

Like I said, I’m mostly a leg man and I knew I shoulda taken off those shorts before I got him all trussed up, but somehow in the heat of the moment he ended up with way less leg showing than I usually enjoy.

I stood back to look him over and damn, he had some fine calves and knees. Couldn’t get too far up the thighs cuz of the denim shorts, but I decided to play with those lovely lower legs before changing anything. We had some time to kill.

Turns out he has totally sensitive legs. He was moaning and rocking within a few minutes and I accidentally let him get off before I knew what was happening. So now since he'd messed 'em up I had an excuse to remove those pesky shorts. Plus he owed me one.

Long story short, when Marty finally called and told me what to do with the guy, the score was two for him and three for me. So I won again.
Last edited by MaxRoper 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! Tight bondage and rolled up sockgags...what more can you ask for!

Honestly it feels good to read stuff from the tier's perspective.
Feel like I can finally relate to the main character a lot more 8-)

Like I mentioned on your previous work, I'd love to see an illustration of Eddie.
He sounds like a big guy, and he sounds like someone I'd end up being good buddies with 8-)
A no-nonsense type of guy 8-)
Who knows? When [mention]LK3869[/mention] comes back, he might even honour us with such a request.

Cheers mate!
Thanks for posting.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . Eddie loves his work and he loves telling you about it. He has at least a few more tales to relate.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Short and to the point. I know that is your preference.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Short but evocative! Some people have more exciting work-related anecdotes than others :)

Funny how this collides with the pics/no pics debate, it could even extend it to a "details/no details" debate: a good proof that projection works even without precise guidelines. ( Can I make a gratuitious joke about how hard I projected all over my place? :roll: :lol: )
May I say that you chose to balance the potential projections very carefully: Eddie is younger but bigger than his victim, or maybe the victim is older than his usual... Doors left open for everyone.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

My usual short tale, as [mention]Xtc[/mention] noted. I have one in the files that's even shorter (about 250 words). Hardly seems worth posting, but I expect it'll be here soon enough.

[mention]LK3869[/mention] , there's usually a reasonably detailed description of the ropework in my stories but otherwise I like letting the reader fill in the details of how we got to this point. Unless they're full of hotness I get bored with longer tales.

Thanks for your comments. I like Eddie so there's bound to be more.
jay_write
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jay_write »

It seems that Eddie has found his calling. I found it interesting how professional/matter-of-fact he is about the whole thing, even when he is clearly enjoying himself.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jay_write[/mention]
Eddie knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
Definitely a no-nonsense type of guy. Just like the OP 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago I have one in the files that's even shorter (about 250 words). Hardly seems worth posting, but I expect it'll be here soon enough.
At least, it won't take us too long to read it :D You've got a record of 'experimental' pieces now, press on that angle... ;) You should see the strange things [mention]Xtc[/mention] throws at us on DA :lol: (wink wink! you guys must know unusual post make great reads and commenting much more fun. )

And I just realised it's the second Eddie scene, post friday night "diesel mind" phase... Recuring heroes are great!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I thought I had commented on this, guess I overlook it! Anyway, like this story, sometimes these kind of stories, short and with little background work well enough, almost feel like a snapshot! :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]cj2125[/mention], glad you liked it. Snapshot is a perfect description for these.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice little story
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Somehow I missed your compliment. Thank you!
You're definitely one of the Good Guys about commenting and I do appreciate it.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
You're welcome! Always think it's the easiest thing to do and the least for all the amazing stories you guys post
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thank you for the great Eddie stories. What is the right way to read them? Chronically I mean 8-)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention]
Thank you for the comment! I'm glad you're enjoying Eddie's adventures. There's an 'Eddie' cloud tag so you can find them that way if you want. Here's the order in which they've been posted:

1) Eddie Finds A Hobby
2) Eddie Takes One
3) Eddie Loves Them All
4) Eddie Branches Out

There are at least a couple more in the pipeline so stay tuned. I truly appreciate your interest.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

God, like, this was just the right length for me to enjoy. While I do like a well written exposition that fleshes out characters and what they look and such, the way you gave me mysterious abduction, sock gags, rope bondage and eventual release for the guy, gave me chills and made me think: "Oh Eddie, I need you to call your friends and tell them I need to be picked up for awhile ;)". I've read your other stuff and while each one, if I remember correctly, aren't super lengthy, I personally enjoy them very much. What is really special is I feel like I'm getting snap shots at different points in his life and his bondage endeavors and it's hot and works for me. Keep up the great work [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], your doing amazing work :)

Full disclosure: It took me awhile to realize the other Eddie stories are the same Eddie. Keep up the good work cus I really enjoy them.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

This is a good story.
Tie me up and have fun with me
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]RopedBud[/mention]
Thank you for your comments!

Eddie's rather busy these days, what with his two careers, but if you get hold of the right people I expect he'd find some time to truss you up and play with you for a while. You're okay with tight ropes, mouth-filling gags, edging, things like that, right?
For hours? Days, even?
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] you can tell Eddie that he can come get me whenever he wants! Checkmarks to all of the above!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic