The Oblivion Asylum - Revised Version (CYOA) (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheAllrounder

The Oblivion Asylum - Revised Version (CYOA) (MM/M)

Post by TheAllrounder »

This story has already been published on this forum for the Halloween Short Story Contest 2018, but due to the word limit I couldn't quite achieve what I wanted with it.

Now with this revised version I was able to convert it into a Choose Your Own Adventure story, where you the reader, will be able to make the story yours. There have been scenes added and taken away. Also with your choices you choose the ending. (There are three ;) ) A special something might also have been added. (or repurposed)
Be advised it may have spelling mistakes which I will try to correct once I'm aware of them.

Due to the nature of this story I am unable to post it directly on the forum but the following link...

http://media.textadventures.co.uk/games ... index.html

... will take you directly to it and will make it playable for you right away.

If you want a little introduction to the story here it is...

Three friends are sitting at home trying to come up for a good location for their film contest. They decide to head to the Oblivion Asylum to shoot their film there. But what awaits them there? Only the walls and corridors of the asylum know.

I hope you enjoy the story!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I got a 3 out of 4 in my first try. This was a lot of fun. There were less choices than you'd expect from a CYOA, but it still managed to be engaging and spooky. Kudos.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I played a round of this, got the not-goog-not-bad ending. It was fun, and I will replay itlater. Nice work, quite atmospheric.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

Glad you enjoyed it!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I'll try to have more choices in the next story I'll write.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Nice!
I tried and tried but I could never get all four points, even though I tried so many variations...

Regardless, I really enjoyed it. The version with Michael getting strapped into the chair was hot! I really would like to read more about what comes next for these guys! 😍
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

It' hard to get all 4 points haha. Tbh Michaels story line is my favourite too. This story however is done technically but maybe I'll add to it someday if I can think of more stuff
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story, managed to get all 4 points, not going to give out spoilers though!
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] Congrats, glad you liked the story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic