the games we play m/Mmmmm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

the games we play m/Mmmmm

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request by The Slave hope you boys like it.

Chapter one set up.

Arthur walks inside his house seeing everything in place he could not wait until his friend arrived. Setting his work bag in it’s usual storage in the closet. He commences to get himself ready. Walking into his bedroom trying to remember the days training session and requirements. Each day of the week had it’s own training from (modest Monday’s to tormenting Tuesdays)

Today, was Friday (i.e. Fetish Friday) thinking what would be his masters fetish today. Be it a costume or another form of bonds. He could never truly tell with his master so cold and calculated yet mysterious with his decisions. Awaiting a text message for clarification. Arthur heard his phone chime, to read this

Pick out something a pink ensemble under something long and red. You are to be set and ready to ready my welcome.

Taking his instruction seriously Arthur enters his bedroom closing the door stripping from his t-shirt jeans and socks and boxers. Putting on a pink thong and bra on his chest puffing out his chest to fill them out a little better. Putting a pair of dark nylons clinging tight to his hairless legs.

Arthur readied himself slipping into a red A-line gown his fake breasts well hidden below the layers of fabric. Knowing his master would want her to wear so he took a tray of items and put an assortment of different items on.

Looking in the mirror Arthur aged twenty one, stood at five foot three his red haired wig went down just below his ears looking in the mirror the only giveaway of his manliness was his adams apple. At a hundred twenty three pounds he did seem look like a little lady from many a mans perspective.

From ball gags, bit gags to muzzles to stuffing cloth and rolls of tape. Arthur was set up and ready for his friend, to arrive. Standing at the door holding the tray Arthur was a little shocked to begin hearing his two little brothers shouting from the opposite room.

“Hey Arthur are you in there”

Arthur stands in surprise trying to quickly hide his belongings before his two little brothers could see. Bursting into the room full of laughs and mocking grins the two enter and burst into laughter at the sight of their brother.

Daniel Arthurs brother of one year was larger at hundred ninety four pounds and eleven inches taller with medium black hair wicked down the front. Dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

Tyrel their youngest brother two years younger then Daniel was one hundred eight five pounds and taller at six foot three. Short brown hair cut ronaldo style for his love of European football. Standing in a light long sleeve shirt and jeans.

“Okay you both need to leave”

“Leave what are you doing in a dress”

“Oh I just wanted to try see what it felt like”

“Does this have anything to do with that what’s his name Wesley, Whalen...?” Tyrel asks searching for the name of Arthurs expecting guest before Daniel calls out with enthusiasm.

“Wallace!”

“William”

A low growly voice from behind spoke making the two brothers turn around to face William standing six foot and two hundred thirty pounds William stood his two blue eyes cold with anger hidden behind a stone like expression.

“Forgive me master they just burst into my room I didn’t expect them home in a few hours”

“master what are you some kind of giant vampire?” Tyrel asks with a snide remark and William commences to step around the three boys until he is standing behind Arthur.
“No, a few months ago your brother here had contacted me looking for a friend he could share some secrets with we became pen pals over the computer until we decided to meet in person every day random days a week we have three to four games” the two brothers look to each other “games?”

“Yes, each day of the week has it’s own type of game, like humiliating hump days for Wednesday, submissive sun days and of course our favourite Fetish Friday”

“Fetish Friday? What do you do on Fetish fridays?”

“Whatever fetish I decide, it can be anything from a certain costume”

Arthur speaks lifting a lock of Arthurs hair the little man trembles at Williams touch. Before Arthur picks up a belt or paddle

“to pain or pleasure”

Daniel looks to William a faint smile before approaching

“I would like to watch what you do to Arthur”

Tyrel looks to Daniel skeptically before Daniel explains Arthur had been the oldest brother and always the bully of the family and he wanted to see Arthur pay. Daniel looks to William and submits

“I will do anything you ask if you just let me watch I’ll become a slave for a session I do not care just let me watch”

“You don’t want to do that” Arthur mumbles and William flashes him a glare still holding the paddle

“And you Tyrel?”

William asks looking to the youngest brother who shrugs

“alright I give do what you want”

William nods taking the two little brothers in hand he ties their hands behind their backs. Binding their ankles together William had connected a rope between their waists so if one wiggles the other would hold him. Turning to Arthur now William shakes his head

“you could not even keep this secret, keep that pretty mouth shut”

William commands Arthur who was about to speak looking down Arthur collects the tray of gags Arthur had prepared. William took a sock from Tyrels foot and Daniels foot handing them both to Arthur and told him to stuff his mouth.

Stuffing his mouth Arthur appeared as a chipmunk looking to William for the next step but could not shake the sound of his two brothers chuckling and giggling like school girls.

Arthur watches as William took a ball gag from the collection stuffing his mouth like a chipmunk pushing it between his lips he let out the faintest muffle. The two brothers commence to make fun of Arthur again making his face turn red. When William approaches

“such a handsome gurl, alright next let’s get you ready for our walk”

Arthur nods his head turning towards an armoire where a large coat and a selection of scarves were hung up the two brothers look to each other

“what is that?”

“Time for Arthur’s little walk don’t worry I’ll record some video for you. To watch on the webcam” the two brothers eyes grow wide before William approaches taking the other sock off the brothers feet stuffing it in their mouths before taking tape and wrapping it around a number of times. Leaving them to muffle and grumble in their gags.

William turns the television on and then set his phone to record. Having already set up a live feed from his phone to the webcam the two brothers watched in fascination. Setting the phone down, William goes back to help Arthur get into his outfit binding Arthurs arms behind his back with handcuffs.

William set a coat over Arthurs shoulders buttoning down the front leaving the top two exposed. Arthur grumbles incoherently into his gag. But William quickly slaps his bottom making him yelp and shot forward and inch before William takes a scarf and wraps it around Arthurs head and lower face like a decorative hijab with a face mask.

With Arthur tied up and decorated they were now ready for their little walk. William took Arthurs arm sleeve making it look like they were a couple walking down the side walk. Meanwhile Arthur kept his phone on live stream keeping it on Arthur listening to him mumble and gargle. Low into the gag, Arthur then decided to switch views and check out how it looks in Arthurs room. To see the two brothers still tied up on the bed, moaning into their gags looking from each other trying to gagtalk before going back to the screen.
Last edited by WyattW5 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

thank you so much WyattW5, this first chapter is just excellent I could not have imagined better thank you very much I'm really too impatient to see the rest but that's absolutely no doubt that it will be just as excellent, thanks again for everything
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am glad you like it Slave. here is part 2

Chapter two

Torment and Humiliation.

The two brothers testing their bonds Daniel and Tyrel both struggle squirming around finding whenever they moves their torso one way their brother would be pulled on top of them. The two boys try to twist themselves in order to free their hands.

But to no success, however their best friends came into the house looking for Daniel and Tyrel. Mason stood blond trimmed blond hair wearing a soccer jersey and a pair of jeans standing six foot one and a hundred sixty seven pounds. A lean boy who was a very good runner. Class mate with Tyrel.

Daniel’s friend Norman who had black hedgehog style hair, a rugby player of six foot two and a hundred eighty pounds he was well fit with good firm muscles on his arms and thick leg muscles. Wearing a muscle shirt and a set of jeans. Norman and Mason walk around the house calling for their friends to answer to get nothing.

Walking around they begin to hear the faintest muffle coming from Arthurs room, looking to each other to see if it is okay. Mason shrugs and Norman being the nosy one opens the door to find. Tyrel and Daniel tied up on arthurs bed laughing through layers of tape.

“What the hell is going on here”

the two captives did not acknowledge their friends arrival until now. Looking into shock they commence talking through the tape. So incoherently Norman commence to remove the tape from Daniel’s mouth. Before Mason shook his head.

“this is the first time I have the chance to get Tyrel to shut up I can’t ruin the peace”

Tyrel scowls at Mason before Daniel’s mouth was free explaining how they came in here found Arthur cross dressing. Met Arthurs “Master” and under a promise to do anything William asked would get to watch Arthurs torment.

Mason looks to Tyrel “I wonder if he would accept the same bargain for Tyrel here”

Mason began to tickle Tyrel’s feet making him squirm and struggle as Mason’s hands attacked his bare feet. Daniel chuckling made Norman curious as to what Daniel would sound like squirming. Taking the sock Norman stuffed it back into Daniels mouth who began to grumble and groan.

“Mason hand me one of those things over there”

Pointing to the gags on the tray Mason grabs one and hurls it at Norman who accepts it in hand and commences to buckle the gag behind Daniels head the bit gag was difficult to get in as Daniel was squirming non stop.

With him gagged Norman commences to attack Daniels sides and ribs tickling raking his hands across Normans soft spots making him buck and kick. The two brothers found themselves on top of each other trying to shield themself from the tickling torment.

When the two friends were done they look to each other and Norman and Mason agree shaking hands.

“when they come back we definitely need to get in on this”

Arthurs Walk

Arthur and William had been walking down the sidewalk catching a few glances now and then but nothing superstitious. After reaching a small fountain out by the park. William sat Arthur down on the edge and took his camera out and snapped a few pictures.

“Now take a walk”

Arthur complies standing up walking not as he normally would, now as this lady like form Arthur strutting down making his bottom move in a sensual way which made William chuckle. He recorded Arthur strutting two or three patrols. Before William brought Arthur close

“you’re a good gurl ain’t ye”

Arthur nods gingerly blushing at William’s compliment, kissing his cheek. Making Arthur turn and contort with a groan William wraped an arm around the shoulder walking him back down the road once in a while pressing a hand to Arthurs bottom .

Walking Arthur home William removes Arthurs coat gently pushing her along into the bedroom where both are stopped at the door to see two new faces on their knees. Their eyes wide with hope.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations i love this suite it's just perfect i could not dream better thank you very much
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Chapter 3

ready to play.

“Forgive us we were just here to see our friends and we seen them like that and we could not help ourselves” Mason spoke before Norman interrupts

“we had a little fun with them but we really want in on this, we will do whatever you want”

William stands there looking to the four boys then Arthur shaking his head before snapping himself in a form of sergeant like attention.

“alright, but I want my ordered followed out as quick as possible any attempt to escape before my pre organised schedule will result in punishment you will not know what the punishment will be until I instruct understand”

all five respond curtly before William turns to Mason and Norman

“you say you want in, how far down this rabbit hole do you want to go down?”

“All the way” Mason responds with Norman’s concur taking Arthur William releases his handcuffs and the scarf before whispering an order making Arthur gleam behind his gag. The boy slowly marches to his closet pulling out more dresses skirts and ladies wear William turns to the two boys

“we will start simple, strip to your boxers slowly I want you to feel the full effects”

Mason and Norman look dimly on each other then they turn to see Daniel and Tyrel sitting on the bed chuckling as the two boys go down to their boxers. Looking down sheepishly at themselves.

Once the two boys were down to their underwear William instructed Arthru to commence the beautification process. Arthur took two wigs from the armoire, putting a long flowing blond hair on Norman’s head and flat long brown hair for Mason. Touching up their faces with lipstick eye shadow. Arthur got too much lipstick on Norman’s upper lip in response William struck his bottom with a paddle. Making him yelp.

Taking the skirts William put Mason in a pencil skirt and a burgandy turtleneck. And taking Norman into a little summer dress that did not hide his masculine chest and features at all it barely covered his underwear. The two boys stood like this timidly trying to cover themselves. They could not stop hearing Tyrel and Daniel, snickering on the bed as the two were dressed up as girls.

But none had noticed Arthur was now tied his hands above his head his skirt lifted to reveal the satin panties William specified. William had changed his gag and now it a a spandex hood with only a mouth hole. Which held a muzzle gag in his mouth. Taking the paddle William gave Arthur one fell swipe making Arthur jolt and collecting everyone else in the room.

Spanking Arthur with the paddle turned the once white surface of his bottom red. William turns to the other two girls “are you ready hmm?”

The two look nervously before William takes Mason in hand handcuffs his hands behind his back. Binding his knees together before taking a Norman in the same filling their mouths with a ball gag and a bit gag. Next William brought Daniel and Tryel off the bed and gave them a simple instruction strip your pants without the use of your hands.

The two boys struggle and squirm shifting their hips and thighs trying to escape. Daniel’s hand went for his belt loop, William came up behind with a flogger and struck his one bare butt cheek. Making Daniel scream in shock. Tyrel finally got his pants down first unfortunately his underwear fell down halfway making all stop everyone chuckled save Williem, Tyrel himself and Arthur. William went up to Tyrel and pull the underwear back up making Tyrel become most uneasy.

“Now I am gonna make this quick and to the point, Norman and Mason to pick a partner between Tyrel and Daniel”

The four did as instructed before William put Mason’s arms around Daniel tying his hands behind Daniels head connecting a rope between Daniel and Mason’s waist and groin area.

Doing the same with Daniel and Norman the four look to William skeptically who held his phone in one hand grabbing turning on some music setting it to a low sultry beat.

“The goal the first pair who can escape while dancing wins understand”

All four shook their heads before the song commences and all four begin to scrounge and scatter attempting to free each other. When a pair stopped dancing to try and get loose William removed his belt and slapped the floor mere inches from their feet.

“Dance on, next time it’s a spankin got it”

turning to Arthur William smiles as the poor strung up man groans William approaches rubbing Arthurs bottom and around him groan.

“You are such a pretty girl but a pathetic boy”

Making Arthur mumble William struck his bottom with a paddle. Walking back around William watches as the two couples continue their little dance but none the closer to freeing themselves.

William turns back to Arthur and grabs a little rope commencing to tie a hard crotch rope around Arthurs manhood. Sitting down on a chair William began to pull. The rope around Arthurs manhood began to tighten and loose with his movements like a puppet on a string. William smiles “how does it feel, not to be in control your own tool no more?”

“Uhmphf hmmmphf iphf”

“Thats a good boy speak to me”

“Plummph msphir pllummphf sphophf phuiphf”

“Soon my boy real soon, but tell me do you like this?” Arthur moved his hooded head around before nodding and William smiles

“good then my job as a dominant is complete with you good Arthur, my boy”

Walking across the room William rubs Arthurs chin wiping the drool off on his chest. As he finished he pat Arthur on the cheek when he heard a voice call out

“excuse me, hey I won” looking down Tyrel had gotten his hands free his gag off looking to William as he freed his legs he stood up

“I have a question for you”

“What’s that?”

“What makes you think you deserve to bark out orders to use, none of us have seen you accept any punishment torment or humiliation” William stands his ground as Tyrel stand forward looking to William challenging him. William smiles

“of course, heres a bargain for you, I give you one hour tie me torment me, if I start whaling into my gag like a toddler on a soother you all can have a crack at me sound fair”

William smiles looking Tyrel in the eye Tyrel raises his hand to shake Williams hand.Tyrel beginning to feel adrenaline and excitement steps back

“alright slave, disrobe your shirt and pants. Use anything but your hands”

William shrugs sucking his stomach in as much as he could the weight of his belt and buckle made his pants drop. Raising one arm and biting down the column of his shirt William slides his left arm free before popping the shirt over his right arm and shoulder making it fall the floor.

“Yeesh, alright uhm, stand under that eye loop”

William looks up to see the tiny eye loop standin below it. Tyrel commences to bind Williams hands together in front before lifting the rope above his head. Tyrel binds Williams hands above his head before taking a ball gag placing it between Williams teeth buckling it until it was too tight pulling Williams cheeks still he said nothing Tyrel knew any of the others would of yelled in anger but William contains himself.

Tyrel commences to look at a clock checking the time before commencing. Tyrel takes a number of articles from the toy box one a set of tiny clamps a couple of clothes pegs and an old belt. Taking the peg Tyrel scanned the fleshy parts of Williams body from the little skin on his arms. He jolted but grumbled did not scream. pegging his ears William bit down on the gag until Tyrel released his ear.

Growing fed up, William held fast he knew this was part of Tyrels scheme clenching his fists Tyrel approaches with the two clamps and begins to connect them with Williams nipples. Making him jolt again with a heavy breath stifling a cry but William held.

Taking a leather flogger Tyrel commence to flog William’s back across the shoulders up and down his back until Tyrel threw the flogger growing impatient. Taking the belt Tyrel wraps it around Williams neck

“if this doesn’t I don’t know what will”

Pulling tight on the belt Tyrel waited to see William nudge and buck fighting the leather until Tyrel let him go. Breathing heavily Tyrel’s patience grew short turning belt to use as a whip. Striking his back drawing a mark with a little blood. He turns does it again to see the skin bracing the assault. Slapping him again again and again with the leather. Suddenly a timer goes off. Acknowledging his hour was up Tyrel threw the belt to the floor.

“What now?”

William pulled himself free from his bonds removing the ball gag from his mouth turning to Tyrel a devilish smile on his face

“time for someone to go in the timeout cage”

(Half hour later)

everyone was untied sitting around the coffee table, Arthur admitted he was still powerful embarrassed his brothers and their friends had learned his secret. The two friends swore to secrecy and Daniel admitted he would not speak a word of this.

Tyrel was still hogtied in the timeout cage. Awaiting the fate from which Master William would prescribe his punishment.

Les Fin

Hope you like it.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

simply excellent I could not have dreamed of a better ending really thanks for everything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic