Punishment for speeding? (M…M/M) - Part 13 –Oh boy, I am doomed…

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So glad to see you resume this story! Happy to see Mateo and his hairy stinkers are back. And man did you hit the nail on the head when it comes to picking hot groups of men to serve: cops, athletes, frat boys, and construction workers? Damn I wish I could join this club.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

What a great end to what I hope is part 1 with many more to come
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! What a hot chapter this was!
So glad to see you continuing this, my friend.

And yeah, being in one of those groups you mentioned, I can certainly attest to the fact that my socks and boots get really f*ckin' sweaty after a day's work.

Would LOVE to be one of the guys in this story.
Always wanted to have a permanent (even if shared) foot boi.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Damn! What a hot chapter this was!
So glad to see you continuing this, my friend.

And yeah, being in one of those groups you mentioned, I can certainly attest to the fact that my socks and boots get really f*ckin' sweaty after a day's work.

Would LOVE to be one of the guys in this story.
Always wanted to have a permanent (even if shared) foot boi.
Well I thought you called dibs on being Officer Josh? :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 4 years ago Well I thought you called dibs on being Officer Josh? :)
I'd love being Officer Josh, but now that more characters have become involved, I'd switch places with pretty much any of them. Besides, I'm not a cop in RL ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bumping this back up the list so that new members and readers can see it.

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Any idea of when you'll be releasing part II or a sequel or something? :)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Bumping this back up the list so that new members and readers can see it.

@socjuc Any idea of when you'll be releasing part II or a sequel or something? :)
@bondagefreak thanks for the shout out. Not sure about part II just yet. Will take me some time though if I press on with this tale.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I would be excited to see a follow up!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Nice story. Congrats for completing it, with a nice sequel possible.
BondageSockJock
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageSockJock »

This story was absolutely amazing! From beginning to end just got me all chubby and leaky. Man I wish I was that sub who got in trouble for speeding. I also wish cops would view my online history to see not only do I love love love ripe rank socks and feet but I am a huge fan of heavy bondage like mummification and sleepsacks. I so wanna be a sub for that footdom club of cops lacrosse players etc...that's what I wish my life was!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Great story, mate! My attention and interest was carried along the entire narrative... looking forward to more stories from you :) I hope this wasn't along the 401 because I might just fall victim like Alex :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Wauw! What a fantastic story... :) :D
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

... must be “End of part 1” 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bumping this back up the list so that [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]Socksbound[/mention] and [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] can add it to their to-read lists.

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Steven wants me to ask you if Alex would consider rating the cops he serviced on his 1-20 stink-o-meter scale.
We might even get some of the other narrators, like Bobby and Will to do the same.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Bumping this back up the list so that [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] , [mention]Socksbound[/mention] and [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] can add it to their to-read lists.

@socjuc Steven wants me to ask you if Alex would consider rating the cops he serviced on his 1-20 stink-o-meter scale.
We might even get some of the other narrators, like Bobby and Will to do the same.
Well let's see, I had to blow the dust off this tale first.... :lol:

Alex has summed up his stink-o-meter ranking where 1 is the lowest and 20 the highest. He ranked his officer masters in the following way:

Part 1 - Officer Gabe - Rating 16
Part 2 - Officer Josh - Rating 18
Part 7 - Officer Kyle - Rating 14
Part 11 - Officer Matt - Rating 11
Part 12 - Officer Kirk - Rating 15
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] those ratings are making me want a part/book 2 even more!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] will you be updating this story soon . Those rating are really hot .
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thank you for alerting me to this. I’ve read the first 3 chapters and WOW [mention]socjuc[/mention] this is amazing the detail you give about the foot worship is tremendous. I was so envious that I haven’t had cops pull me over and subject me to that treatment. When the sons came in and were just as enthusiastic the story went up another level. When Alex woke up in his car with the bags with socks beside him I thought that’s exactly what I would have done. Looking forward to the next few chapters and eager to see where the story went.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Just read the next three chapters wowsers the pit scene was amazing being forced to lick and sniff that sweaty out sounds both awful and amazing.

Craig, Ross and Andy all seem to get off on Alex’s misery. The smell of their feet sounds pretty intoxicating. The fact Alex nearly passed out is a testament to that. Squeezing the sweat out of them is a cruel treat.

Great work my friend can’t wait to get into the remaining chapters.

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Now I remember why officer Josh was my favourite 8-)

Fantastic ratings, my friend!
Very realistic.

Steven sends his regars ;)

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the recommendation! I just finished the first five parts and wow!! I really feel for Alex and the mix of terror and arousal that he was struggling with. I honestly don't know if I would do anything differently...

But him being brought back to the cop's house for his son and friend to play with was amazing. I'm already crushing on Rob and his sweaty jock feet, and was so happy that his socks made an reappearance...smelly jock feet and socks are my weakness after all :lol: :lol:

Anyways, hoping to catch up on the other parts over the week!! Can't wait to see what's in store for Alex!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] just finished chapter 10 that would have to be the hottest chapter I’ve read on this forum. Rob and Mateo sure know what they are doing. The sock filled with both boys cum was truly a marvel to read about. You’ve seriously got me wound up after that.... is it just me or has it got hot in here all of a sudden. 8-)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

After chapter 10 I just couldn’t not finish the story. Really loved it feel for poor Alex but also wish that I was in his place spending all that time buried in socks and feet sounds great to me.

I’m not sure what it is but I feel like officer Josh could seriously be [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. You’re not using the forum to find little sock sniffing twerps to bring into your own personal club are you?

Great story loved it, really well done my friend. Glad i was alerted to it.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago After chapter 10 I just couldn’t not finish the story. Really loved it feel for poor Alex but also wish that I was in his place spending all that time buried in socks and feet sounds great to me.

I’m not sure what it is but I feel like officer Josh could seriously be @bondagefreak. You’re not using the forum to find little sock sniffing twerps to bring into your own personal club are you?

Great story loved it, really well done my friend. Glad i was alerted to it.
Ahhhh Shit [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] u r busted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks [mention]Socksbound[/mention] you are too kind :oops:
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Alright I had to finish the story too! But wow...honestly I was kinda scared for Alex throughout the chapters, my heart breaking a bit for every time he begged. And him getting that tease of being let go so long as he obeyed when he was left with Officer Kyle, only to see what they really all had in mind. Part of me wanted him to break free and escape, but part of me also wanted him to stay in their clutches because I enjoyed every single thing that he was put through.

And that ending! Again, as terrifying as it sounds, I'm almost envious that he gets this opportunity. And the fact that we've got jocks and frats as foot masters makes me want it so badly!! I know I was crushing on Rob, but Matteo just did it for me 🤤🤤🤤 Honestly the two of them dominating Alex was amazing, and the fact that they were so turned on by him sniffing their feet!!

I do hope we get to see this continue. But if we don't, I feel like our imaginations can run wild aplenty with how it ended!!

An amazing story, [mention]socjuc[/mention]! I definitely have a lot to consider as I work on my own stories!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic