Punishment for speeding? (M…M/M) - Part 13 –Oh boy, I am doomed…

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Stinky socks, stinky pits, hot muscle cops? I almost want to commit a crime in the hopes that something like this would happen to me :twisted:
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

I think I need to start speeding more ;-)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I think I've seen a box like you described in some videos before. It's a really humiliating thing to be in, absolutely no way to escape the smell of the feet of the guy on top of the box.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story dude! Keep going on
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Very nice comments from you all. Next chapter in the works!

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] Well I actually thought of such a contraption/box years ago, and then low and behold I saw it in a documentary and then also in some other videos... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Can't wait!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] So glad you decided to join our league of writers.
These chapters are hugely entertaining, not to mention very arousing as well 8-)

Damn! I know one horny dude who will absolutely LOVE this latest chapter you've written.
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] This story right here, is pretty much MADE for you.
This is pretty much what you've been waiting for ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for your continuous support!

Part 6 – Meeting some more of the team…

I heard the front door open and a couple of voices but couldn’t really hear what was being said. As footsteps approached the door I heard Andy say, “Hey Mr. Manueles, we just won our 3rd game today we are on a wicked high”. As he entered the room I saw 2 others with him. Andy spoke, “Excellent, our buddy is back” looking towards me directly with a broad smile. That punk ass was cocky as fuck tonight, no way I want him near me and now he has some teammates with him, even worse.

Gabe replied, “Rob is not coming tonight, he has a study group after the game”.

Andy confirmed, “I know, Rob said for us to come over coz you were entertaining tonight”. He added, “Rob said I should bring over 2 of our friends that are other players on the lacrosse team”, and then he put on a sheepish grin. The other 2 youngsters followed his lead and began to laugh and smiled towards me.

One of the new guys had blond hair and was about 6’2”, about the same age as Rob and Andy, and was a very good looking man. Andy piped in “Mr Manueles, this is Craig”, as he pointed to the blond jock, “and this is Ross”.

Ross was the smallest of all but he was very well built from a good muscle proportion perspective. I would say he was 5’9”, 18-20 years of age. Ross shook Gabe’s hand and said “Nice meeting you Mr Manueles”. He looked over at the box and said, “What is this contraption?”

Big Josh piped in and said, “Hey Ross grab a seat in front, we’ll show you”. Josh walked towards me and aggressively lifted me up and brought me to the door opening of the box. I pleaded, “Please sir, no not again, I can’t do it”, as I put up a very weak resistance which was no challenge at all to Josh’s muscular strong hold on me. He undid my handcuffs and then forcibly pushed me inside the box as I resisted with what little I had still left in me. I felt Gabe clamp my limbs to restraints inside the box that they did not use on me the first time when they put me in the box. Then they closed the door of the box and I heard that they locked it. My head was sticking out of the box with free movement but my limbs were each attached to the inside of the box sides. I knew I was screwed. Josh sneered, “He is all yours. Have fun”.

I saw Ross get cocky in an instant, and the initial looks and demeanor vanished.

“Oh I get it now, he is ours to do with what we want. Awesome! These dawgs are going to reek, as I wore them to all the lacrosse games this week and I wore them to all my hefty workouts and wrestling matches too. I kind of get lazy about my laundry”, as he chuckled.

He began to unlace his running shoes as the other 2 jocks circled to the front of the box to watch the scene unfold. I scanned their eager and smiling faces and their complete intrigue of this whole situation. Gabe said, “Josh and I are going to have a drink and watch some TV. Just let us know when you are done having some fun with him.” As he peered towards me before the 2 cops left, leaving me with these 3 jock types and my brutal fate in their hands. I was angry. How could they ditch me and leave me unsupervised with these fucken punks?

Ross said “No probs, we can have some fun for a while”, as he kicked off one of his ratty sneakers. I instantly caught a whiff of his nasty foot odour. I was not looking forward to this. Ross curled his toes that were encased in long white tube socks that had been yellowed in what looked to be large sweat stains. They looked bad with darker stains around the toes and heels and clearly showed a serious amount of perspiration that had been secreted into these socks. He lifted his foot and brought it to within a few centimeters from my face. I instinctively turned my head to avoid his dominance through the use of his stinkers. Andy reacted by climbing on top of the box above my head and forced my head back to dead center with his strong muscular arms and hands. I pleaded, “No please don’t do this. Can’t we agree to something else?”.

Ross ignored me and lowered his sweaty toes down to make contact with my nose. He pressed to the point my mouth opened slightly. His socks were really really thick and completely saturated in his gross pungent sweat from the games he just finished playing. I felt the sweat from his sock enter my mouth, and instantly insult my taste buds. I took my first breath and was revolted as his sock was the worst of any I had smelt since this sock torture started happening at Gabe’s house. The sock was so saturated that I found it difficult to breathe, the wet sock blocked proper airflow to my nose. My mind ventured in thought and imagined that it must be similar to what water boarding feels like….I postulated in my despair. I struggled to break free from his toe grip but my head was secured by that Andy’s vice grip. I was struggling to breathe.

He was pretty cocky to boot, “Yeah smell those bad boys little buddy, my wrestling shoes severely reek and make my socks reek to high heaven”. He was domineering and offered insults and aggressive pressing of his socked feet to my face. I squirmed as best as I could but found breathing extremely difficult, and when a moment of foot movement allowed for a tiny amount of air to my nose, I was treated to his pungent foot fumes.

Andy piped in, “Wow man I can smell those nasty sox from way up here, Jesus he must be ready to pass out”. With that Ross stated, “This is nothing man, I have a natural ability to make feet smell raunchy. My little stepbrother has endured these bad boys many times. I love to torture him when my folks aren’t home. He hates it but gets no mercy from me”. At that, he pressed his foot harder to my nostrils and flexed his large biceps in stance of power in a show of his dominance… like a Tarzan pose. I was trying to twist my head from side to side to escape this nasty situation.

He eventually removed his foot from my face and slowly reached down and lowered his sock and then slowly removed it as he was sporting a cocky smile on his rugged face. He balled it up meticulously so that the sweatiest and smelliest toe area was on the outside and he brought it to my face and pressed it under my nostrils with his cupped hand. I breathed in his foot stench again as I desperately needed air. Then he continued by pinching my nose and I was forced to open my mouth slightly. At that, Ross pressed the balled sock within his large fist and squeezed it as hard as he could. Sure enough, a stream of sweat formed as drops from his fist. Craig came into view and at that point and he pressed the sides of my mouth with both hands until my mouth fully opened. Ross pressed his fist even harder and the sock rendered his game sweat that trickled into my mouth. The taste and humiliation was more than I could endure. I sat helplessly shackled in the box, with Andy still holding my head firmly centered. I felt a tear roll out of my left eye.

Once Ross had squeezed his socks draining the sweat into my mouth I swallowed. He took the balled up sock in his fist and pressed it into my mouth. Ross stepped out of the chair and offered it to Craig.

Craig the tall blond jock quickly took over and began smiling at me. “I have a special treat for you”. Andy laughed out loud. “He is going to hate this” as he looked at Andy and Ross. Andy kicked off a sneaker and reached down to pick it up. I could feel Andy press harder on my head so that I could not move it. My mouth was gagged with Ross’s sock and Craig lowered his sneaker opening over my nose. I began inhaling his strong sweat stink that was “pure jock sweat”. The odour was cheesy and had a heady aroma that was raunchy. I felt I wouldn’t be able to handle this.

Craig admitted “I often don’t wear socks with my converse, so you can tell where that nasty foot stench is coming from. Breathe hard and deep so that I can hear you breathe, my little foot bitch”. I took a long deep breath to avoid a potential nasty beating by these jocks that had full rein over me. He held the shoe there for a good while as the other 2 jocks chuckled at my predicament.

Craig dropped his shoe and settled back in the chair and placed his foot on the footrest that allowed for his feet to be directly in front of my face. I began to smell his sweaty sock odour. He pressed his foot slowly forward until his toes made contact with my nose. My gag allowed me only to begin breathing in this jock’s manly cheesy sock stench. I resigned myself to my fate and suffered through my breathing. And only managed to weakly put out a faint groan into my gag.

Figure 2 Craig's Converse seasoned sweaty socks

Craig smiled as he smothered me with his large sweaty feet. He eventually removed the sock and brought his toes back over to my face. I breathed in directly for a few minutes taking in his sweaty manly toe scent. After some time, he reached and removed my sock gag. He replaced his size 12s back over my nostrils.

His toes made contact with my nose and I felt very soft meaty toes as I continued to sniff and he said, “Start licking my soles nice and slow”. I resisted at first, but then felt Andy begin pressing very hard on my head so I buckled and began licking his salty soft fragrant foot that was directly in front of my mouth.

“Now start sucking my toes and lick all that nasty toe jam for me” he ordered. I extended my tongue out and began pleasing this cocky jock per his commands. This clearly turned him on and I could see his raging boner through his game shorts. He reached into his underwear and pulled out his member, and started wanking hard and quick.

He briefly removed his feet from my face and got up then removed his game athletic cup. It was dark in colour and looked to have had little to no hygiene applied to it….Craig sported a cocky grin and lowered himself so that his hand easily pressed the cup to my nose and he held it there. “Something different for you to savour, which is my good luck jock that I have never washed. Be a good pup and take a whiff”. I was met with a raunchy stench that revolted me. I kicked my limbs as best I could in that box that I was shackled into, as it was the only movement I had available to me to show little resistance.

After a few he sat back in the chair and extended his bare foot to my face. I thought servicing his feet though nasty was far better than breathing in that raunchy jock. I immediately continued licking his feet making sure I had really good coverage and then I heard him start moaning in pleasure. I was getting excited myself at the thought of him moaning due to me pleasuring his feet.

I was slightly gagging at the strong aroma and the sock fluff that my tongue was collecting from between his toes. He brought himself very close to climax. Andy reached down and pressed one of his own nasty white sweat sox down to my nose as I kept licking Craig’s feet. Andy’s sock was wet in sweat with a crusty feeling and strong odour, that added the final level of humiliation. The sight of me at my weakest was all it took for Craig to yell out and he came loads into one of his socks that he was holding.

At that, I felt Andy remove his sock from my face and Craig dropped his foot to the ground.

Ross appeared and pressed one of his sweaty socks that were still very wet from his sweat, to my nose with a strong muscular grip. I instantly smelt that now familiar chemical odour I had endured a few times before in combination to the smelly sock. I knew I was getting knocked out again but there was nothing I could do. This time it took a longer time for the drug to take effect for some reason. I endured Ross’s stink and the chemical for some time before I felt the chemical weaken me to the point where I didn’t have any resistance and my muscles relaxed. Andy loosened his grip allowing my head to move freely. Ross took this queue to continue pressing the sock to my face but swayed my head side to side. I felt my head tilt as I passed out.
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
I'm a bit at a loss for words.
Aside from [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]'s stories (plus a few other notable exceptions), I'm not usually this turned on by what I read.

This is the kind of writing I enjoy.
Slow and descriptive.
Those sockgag one liners we usually get don't do anything for me.
This is a refreshing change. One that I've been wanting on for a long time.

I also LOVE group actions, where multiple guys gang up on a smaller dude.
So I particularly enjoyed this 3 vs 1 scene.
All the doms were very much involved. Great character chemistry, and great descriptions.

Really REALLY enjoying this buddy.
I hope you're having as much fun as I am.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

The point is that they don't actually need to work as a group, because there's no way he'll escape from that box. So it's just added humiliation. I agree that the descriptive style of this story is really appropriate.
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

I am totally over the moon 😍 Every new chapter is way better than expected! I must admit that you're very talented. Those sock torture descriptions are very arousing. In addition every new person is better and better if it comes to sock scent strength. That makes the whole story even better. Damn wish I could live such training in real life! ;)
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great story. I love this plot!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awww shucks guys...as I look down and kick ground. :oops: Wasn't sure this was going to work, as I have read many really good tales on this forum...that are awesome.

Your comments and feedback are really very nice. I am happy that it hits home with you!
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Fantastically arousing chapter as always! I love this story so much!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Part 7 – Some answers…finally

When I finally came to, I noticed I was really groggy this time and felt tired and had little energy. What was even better was that I was not restrained in any way and was lying on the ground in what looked like a basement room with a blanket over me. I was instantly met with a foul odour and damp cover over my nose. I knew that stink, it was Craig’s disgusting jock. Those bastards taped it to over my nose after they knocked me out. I instinctively ripped it from my face enduring the tape ripping from my skin and throwing it as hard as I could away from me. I managed to get on all fours and took a look around. There were some boxes against the walls and some shelving with additional boxes stacked. I don’t recall this room, and it looked to be somewhere in the house that I had not been before.

I finished taking a look around and then heard some noise coming from upstairs. It sounded like someone was approaching. I froze as the door swung open and I heard 3 people coming downstairs.

It was Josh, Gabe and some other cop. All three were in their police uniforms. The third cop I did not recognize. He was bald with a scruffy brown beard and had a muscular build I would say a 6’ 3” cop in his late 30s or early 40’s if I had to guess. I did not say anything and waiting for them to begin the conversation.

Josh piped in first “Hey Alex, nice of you to wake up finally, it was about time, you slept for a good long time”, as he came up to me and set his hand on my shoulder. “We have a proposition for you” he continued. “You see we have to go out for a while to finish our shift, however my brother Kyle here is just finishing a shift and has agreed to watch over you”. I was mortified….Josh’s brother…I thought Great he is going to be mean and no doubt his feet were going to stink…and he is another cop to boot. I was not at all feeling good about this…

“We want you to show Kyle the same respect you have been learning to provide to us, and he will report back to us if you were complying or not. Don’t disappoint us or you will give us the amo to take the appropriate level of retaliation”, Josh ordered.

I was frowning at this and lowered my glance to the floor. Josh grabbed my chin with a firm grip and lifted it so I was looking into his eyes. He continued, “What’s the matter Alex? Doesn’t that sound like fun?” I worked up what courage I had left and decided to just say it and blurt it out “Why are you keeping me captive and subjecting me to this torture as I have not done anything to you. Or how have I broken the law ?”

Gabe kicked in “Well you see Alex, we have access to police database searches giving us the ability monitor your home Internet and found that you would be a great candidate for us to play with”. My jaw dropped and I felt my face turn red and get very hot. I came to realize then and there that I had been under surveillance and completely humiliated with no defense to these tough cops. I was in one word…Fucked. I was instantly speechless, and just looked back down to the ground feeling shame, embarrassment, and humiliation simultaneously.

Gabe walked me over to a bathroom and told me to take a shower and use the facilities. Once done, he had laid out some shorts and a long sleeve shirt that fit me pretty well. Gabe then escorted me back to the main basement room where I had originally woken up. Kyle and Josh were still there waiting and talking.

Gabe said “Relax Alex we just want to have a little fun with you and then we will let you go. We aren’t aiming to hurt you if you are wondering that, as long as you learn to obey us, all will go well for you”. With that the new cop Kyle approached me and pinned my arms to my side. I mustered up some energy and began to try to resist. I still had some dignity, and I did not want to be at yet another cop’s mercy. A futile exercise as Josh and Kyle instantly manhandled me to the floor. Between their profession, size difference to me, and I suspect they must also have been wrestlers at some point in school, the way they efficiently and quickly controlled me against my will. They brought me to the floor.

Gabe walked over to a rolled up carpet and unrolled it by kicking it hard with his cop boot. The 2 bigger cops grabbed hold of me and dragged me over to the carpet like a rag doll as I struggled they then held me parallel to the one edge of the unrolled carpet. Gabe then rolled the carpet around my torso and rolled me over and over until I could not move. The carpet was rolled 10 tight rounds around my body at this point. My shoulders and neck and head were sticking out the one end and my ankles and feet were stuck out of the other end. I was encapsulated and basically cocooned. “Please let me go, you big fucken goons”, I swore to them. I was just ignored.

Josh put about 3 pillows under my head to support it, as he leaned down and smiled at me. I thought that was odd. I knew this would not be good for me. Then Kyle sat down on the roll directly in front of me above my head, pinning the newly formed carpet roll to the ground and sealing my chest to the floor. I began to get the picture as to what they were going to have me do.

Kyle spoke with a deep voice “So Alex, I am the guy that has been doing the surveillance of your home and Internet usage for the last year or so” as he smirked. I immediately flushed red as I knew my foot/sock fetish interest was fully exposed. To of all people, these sadistic cops. Nobody before this knew. At that point I relived the previous tortures at this house and instantly knew, all those dudes must have known. I was mortified.

I wiggled my feet and shoulders and head, but that is all I could really do as the other parts of my body were carpet encased. The other 2 cops just chuckled as they noticed my straining. Kyle on the other hand was removing his long black cop boot in a very slow manner directly in front with a continued look of pleasure on his face.

A very discoloured white sock from sweat was exposed. I was met with a sharp odour even though his foot was a distance from my face. I twisted my head side to side, which was again useless, but this was beyond my desires for my fetish. Kyle slowly moved his size 13’s on either side of my head, and pressed my head between them. He then moved his left toes over my face and pressed his post work sweaty socked foot over my nose. I resisted slightly breathing by making just a small hole with my mouth. I could taste his smell, but I imagined it was slightly better then to full on breathing in.

Josh reached down and said, “Lift your foot Kyle”. Kyle complied and Josh pressed a long piece of wide silver tape over my entire mouth with one gloved hand, while his other gloved hand pinned my head to the pillows so that I could not resist.

Kyle said, “Thanks Josh, good catch”, as he returned his big stinker back over my nose.

“Now let me hear your strong breaths, I need to hear you savour my stench I have been envisioning this whole scenario for ages and you are finally going to make a dream of mine come true” as Kyle laughed and the other 2 cops laughed in unison.

I brought up my courage to face this predicament and follow my orders to avoid any unwanted retaliation, as there were now 3 very big cops in front of me. I took in a long deep breath that was loud enough for the cops to hear, but I followed that by a cough, but Kyle just clamped his damp socked toes over my nose to show his aggressive unsympathetic side. I continued breathing and enduring his sweaty stinky socks.

He casually moved his feet from heel to toes alternating the different areas of his feet so I could sample his different foot odours and their different concentrations. When pressing the toes over my nose he firmly pressed down forcing my head into the pillows as I breathed in his raunchy fumes.

The other 2 cops laughed and said, “We need to get back to work to finish our shift”.

Josh piped in “Alex we will leave you in Kyle’s capable hands, or rather feet”, as they all laughed and the 2 cops disappeared up the stairs.
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great chapter! Loved how Alex was gagged to force sniffing the socks. Wonder what else Kyle has in store for him. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

And a third cop joins the scene!
Damn, I almost feel bad for Alex at this point. Almost.

From his internet searches, it sounds like the kid is a pretty kinky boi.
Oh well, I guess he had this coming.

Hope he enjoys his quality alone time with Officer Kyle 8-)

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update! I really love it. Keep up the good work
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Great Story! I just binge read it all at once and it is amazing. I love the sock smell descriptions.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great continuation! More cops is always a good thing!

Your last chapter has me feeling a bit paranoid. I sure hope people aren't looking at my own internet history. How mortifying :oops:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's crazy to think about it... Laws are meant to protect you and yet it is possible that a police officer breaks that law and watches what you do on internet.

Bondage can be easy, like rolling someone up in a carpet. But you just have to come up with the idea, and I think it's a very nice idea.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Part 8 – Kyle enjoys his dominance

Kyle’s torment continued as he slipped off his putrid socks and he continued the torture by rubbing his sweaty soft aromatic toes over my nose. Having my mouth still taped shut, I was forced to inhale Kyle’s foot sweat and feel his sweaty toes pressed around my nostrils. I could only groan, which made Kyle chuckle. He went on “You can groan all you want, but I know you live for this”.

After a good while of taking in his foot odour, he bent down and removed the tape from my lips. Kyle said “Be a sport and lick my nice size 13s’ as they are aching from being in my cop boots all day”. I was not savouring this part, but knew he would probably forcibly ensure I did so.

I exhaled and opened my mouth and extended my tongue to catch the toe area of his first foot. It was extremely salty and the toes had a lot of nasty toe jam between them. My tongue sensed that his toes were super soft and plump. He reached down with his left hand and he pressed his index finger between 2 of his toes and collected the toe jam. With a smirk on his face, he slowly brought the index finger with its cargo of foot funk right under my nose and pressed it to my nostril, and said “Enjoy this my little buddy, I have not washed my feet for a while”. Kyle was showing me a sadistic streak in him that made me nervous. He held his finger to my nostrils for a few minutes with one hand and gripped my forehead with his other. This resulted in me having to take in this concentrated stench. A broad smile painted his face as he tormented me.

I continued with licking/bathing his raunchy toes. Once I had completed his foot massage utilizing my tongue, he said. “Now I am going to let you take a nap as I need to go out for a run and do some weights in the gym”.

Kyle grabbed his socks and put them back on and pulled a knapsack over his shoulders. He then took a large roll of tape and wrapped it around the carpet roll encasing me, to prevent the carpet from unrolling, and securing my cocooned prison. Then he went up the stairs without saying another word.

I looked around and took a moment to wonder what I was being reduced to, and wondering when this ordeal was going to end. It was too much at this point. I was second-guessing coming back to these cop sock torturers. But I was threatened by Josh the previous week and felt I had no choice… After some time of continued thinking and rethinking I eventually got sleepy and finally passed out.

Some time later, I was awoken hearing the door to upstairs open and some footsteps coming down. I could not see who it was as the carpet roll I was in, was facing away from the staircase. A very sweaty Kyle came in view now in shorts and t-shirt sporting what looked to be the same socks I experienced before along with sneakers. He started “Hey sleepy head are you ready for a nice gift I have worked up for you?”

I replied, “Please sir, I have endured a lot and this is really beyond what I can take. Please sir don’t make me endure your foot funk anymore”.

He chuckled saying, “Relax bud, I will take good care of you”. He aggressively ripped the tape off the carpet roll causing the carpet to spin partially and my head swung in circles with the carpet roll as it unrolled. I started to get jostled at his handling, until he had removed all the tape holding the carpet closed. Then to my surprise Kyle unrolled the carpet completely, and I was free for the first time in a while.

Once free, I did not move a muscle as he was over me in an instant and much bigger than my short body frame. He brushed my hair to the side, and then sat down beside me. He continued, “ Got something you may like”, and wedged his one ratty sneaker off his foot. I looked away at the realization that the torture was likely going to restart.

Kyle brought the sneaker up to my face and forced the tongue open and flipped it over so his size 13 sneaker covered my nose and mouth. I resisted as long as I could, then eventually drew in a breath that caused me to squirm immediately to get away. Kyle immediately laid down and pulled me on top of him, and with his agile reflexes, wrapped his powerful legs around my legs. My head was at his chest level being that I was so short. I was now bear hugged by this powerful sweaty cop. One of his muscled arms easily managed to hold my wrists. With the other strong tatted arm he firmly replaced the sneaker over my nose and mouth.

With that he whispered, “Go with it Alex, enjoy my stink, you know you love it”. I refused at first but then drew in my first then second breath and I was lost in his musty overpowering smell. I just lost all my pride and submitted to my humiliation and my captor. He continued holding the sneaker to my face for a good while as his legs gripped and held my legs and his arm incapacitated my arms. It felt like an anaconda had me a death grip. His sweaty chest was soaking in sweat from his recent exercise, and it was now being absorbed into the back of my shirt and shorts.

Kyle removed the sneaker from my face and rolled me slightly still holding me firm with his legs. I heard the distinctive sound of handcuffs that quickly were clamped on to my wrists that had been pulled in front of me. Once locked, Kyle pulled me back against his chest. His right arm lowered down his leg, and I felt him removing his sock from his foot. I started to get a sense this won’t go well for me, and I made a try to break free. It was a completely dumb assed move on my part.

Kyle used his powerful arm to pull me to his chest with his left arm, as he slowly brought his sodden stinky sock toe area to my nostrils within his cupped hand. I could see his face bent down to see that his strategic placement was just where he wanted to place it. He cupped the sock against my nose and held it there with a strong grip that had my head firmly pressed to his solid chest. I began to fight him with upper body movements, which was futile as I was handcuffed, and leg locked.

Figure 3 Kyle's bear hug humiliation tools

He continued holding the sock in place, as he whispered, “Just breathe in for me and show me the power I have over you”. He lowered his left hand until it was around my bellybutton and then pushed his hand under my underwear to reach for my member. I was starting to get rock hard at that, and sure enough he began stroking me with long slow movements of his powerful hands.

I began groaning, and Kyle piped in “That’s it Alex, enjoy it, and breathe in and take what is coming to you, you are going to get off to my foot stench which will drive me crazy”. His pace quickened to the point that I was close. At this point I felt his large boner at full mast extended outside of his shorts and firmly piercing my lower back. It was skin to skin.

I took a few large deep breaths of his sock stench, and then being egged on by Kyle’s coaxing, which brought me to the brink. One last breath as Kyle pulled on my member put me over the edge, and I yelped in ecstasy and shot all over my chest and stomach. I instantly felt Kyle’s boner pump 9 strong shots against my lower back. I was a fucken mess.

Kyle was still holding the sock to my nose and kept his legs wrapped around my legs in a continued bear hug as he said, “Perfect Alex. Exactly what I wanted. You got off with my foot stench. Now relax. I too got off feeling you struggle against my foot stench and my grip”. With that I felt his payload of cum pooling around my lower back.
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Kyle is one hot hunk of a cop! A cop forcing someone to eat their toe jam and smell his socks and shoes after a shift or a workout is just such a hot scenario and I really can't get enough of it.

I'm sorry that the board seems to be slower in responding to your story because it is really good and I love every chapter that I read. It's well written and your descriptions really make it easy to envision the scenario in my head.

Keep it up!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

You should add athletic cup sniffing and licking also ballsack huffing and underwear chewing
jamieti684
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jamieti684 »

This story is amazing! I especially liked the last scene where they both got off together, Alex from being controlled and scented by Kyle, and Kyle from doing the controlling :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic