MORE ADVENTURES WITH MY MAID - Chapter 5 (F/FM) - Updated for February 4!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MORE ADVENTURES WITH MY MAID - Chapter 5 (F/FM) - Updated for February 4!

Post by Switcher1313 »

MORE ADVENTURES WITH MY MAID

Chapter 1 – In the Middle of the Night

(Ed’s POV)

It all happened in the middle of the night.

I had fallen asleep on the bed reading a book. The room was dark except for the reading light clipped to the headboard of my four-poster bed. I was roused awake with the feeling of something being plastered over the lower part of my face.

I started to move, but my feet were suddenly pulled downward while another pair of hands rolled me over so I was lying facedown on the bed. One of my assailants straddled my back while another sat on my legs, effectively immobilizing me with their combined weight.

“Don’t move…don’t struggle…and you won’t get hurt!” said a voice that I fuzzily recognized. I noticed from the feel of the bodies pinning me and their scent that my attackers were women. I groaned inwardly as I had fallen asleep wearing only my boxers, so now my body was pretty much exposed. Still, I had not intention of resisting these women.

The woman sitting astride my back reached for my arms and pulled them behind my back. She positioned my arms parallel to each other before securing my wrists and lower arms in a boxtie.

Meanwhile, my other assailant had shifted position so that she was facing my feet and soon had my ankles tied and cinched together. I was now effectively tied hand and foot, wearing nothing but my underwear and with my mouth tape gagged.

Assailant number one was apparently not finished binding me as she proceeded pass rope around and between my arms to further immobilize me. She finished and said, “Upper body secure!”

Assailant number two then wrapped rope around my legs below and above my knees, further pinning my bare legs together. I could only grunt as they pulled and knotted on the rope, denying me any movement. More rope was passed around my thighs before the second assailant announced, “Legs secured!”

Working as a team, two women had overpowered me, binding me thoroughly with rope.

I’d be scared stiff, but the fact is that I knew the people who had secured me. I was turned faceup and beheld two women dressed in tight-fitting nylon suits. One woman was taller, curvaceous, with lovely brown skin and long black hair. The other had shorter hair, dyed a light brown. She was not as tall and had a leaner, toned body shape.

It was the middle of the night and my maid, Elsa, and her friend, Cathy had snuck into my room and roped me into helplessness.

I wondered what they had planned for me.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I’d be scared stiff, but the fact is that I knew the people who had secured me. I was turned faceup and beheld two women dressed in tight-fitting nylon suits.
Waking up to captors in spandex is never a bad thing, really. :)
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I can’t wait to read more!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] I would be scared stiff too! Elsa is to be feared! 😄
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

That’s one heck of a way to be woken up!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Nice to see you back with another story :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you [mention]Windrunner[/mention], [mention]TapeBondage123[/mention], [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention], [mention]Tie_me_up91[/mention] and [mention]crow3467[/mention] for your kind words and encouragement!

Here's the final part of Chapter 1!

---

Working together, Elsa and Cathy lifted my shoulders so I was sitting on the bed. Cathy scooted behind me and I could feel her firm breasts pressing on my bare back. I knew that Cathy was bisexual so I was not surprised when her hands began caressing my naked and bound torso.

“He looks so cute, tied up in a neat package like this!” said Cathy.

Elsa giggled and began running her soft hands up and down my bare and bound legs before saying, “That he is! Now, what do we do with our helpless tied up boytoy, eh?”

I looked at Cathy and down my pale body, fettered with rope, with no hope of escape. What diabolical plans did they have for me?

My sexy maid-turned-captor straddled my legs and began caressing my legs up to my thighs. She slipped her fingers beneath my boxers, barely touching my concealed manhood, but it was enough to get me good and hard.

Elsa noticed how my hard-on tented my boxers and began fondling me through the thin material of my underwear. I groaned through the thick tape sealing my mouth and Elsa grinned, obviously pleased at my reaction.

“Too soon for that, luv! I think he deserves a spanking! What do you say?” snickered Cathy.

I shook my head and protested but working as a team, they soon had me facedown on the bed again.

“Let me do the honors,” said Cathy with a chuckle. She then pulled my boxers down, exposing my butt.

“I’ll go first!” said Elsa as she straddled my legs, caressing my butt before smacking my left cheek then my right cheek. She caressed me some more, but this time, she followed with simultaneous swats on my rear. She was mixing up her rhythm so that I could not predict when the next blow would come! I squirmed and pleaded to no avail.

And then, after landing another of her two-handed swats, another hand landed hard on my flesh. Cathy was joining in on my torment! Aside from the pain and humiliation of being spanked, I could feel my cock threaten to puncture my mattress. This was excruciatingly sensual! I was at the mercy of two sexy women and helpless to stop them.

After several long minutes, the blows stopped and I could feel my rear very warmed up. They turned me faceup on the bed and my naked butt was soothed somewhat by my soft bedsheet. Unfortunately, I could see how little my boxers were hiding my front and I worried what they would do to me next.

“Look how hard he is, luv!” said Cathy as she fondled my erection. I groaned pitifully as she began to rub up and down my swollen shaft through my boxers.

“This bad boy really needs to cum. Shall we let him?” asked Cathy.

Elsa shook her head and answered, “Nah! I need payback for what he did to me earlier this week!”

“Tell me, what happened?” asked Cathy.

----

Do ya wanna know what happened? :D
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Take a guess! Of course we DO, Sir!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] Uh-oh! A pay-back tie up! Nice!
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This is some serious payback! Gotta know what lead up to it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – An Exhausting Day

(Elsa’s POV)

Ed had come home before lunchtime. It was about a month before his graduation from college and his study load had been light for a week now. Because of his previously hectic schedule, we hadn’t played much, so we were both looking forward to some games.

I had decided to give him a treat when he arrived home so I met him at the door wearing an apron. I had actually put on some black bra and thong panties and sheer black thigh-high stockings. High-heeled pumps completed the ensemble.

To my surprise, Ed brushed past me and went straight to the dining table. I brought him a sandwich and soda and he ate in silence. I took the opportunity to do some cleaning and dusting. I could almost feel his eyes burning into my backside as I passed by him.

I had taken a broom to sweep the floor. He had finished his lunch and taken the dishes to the sink. He actually snuck up on me and grabbed me in a tight hug while handgagging me.

“You smell good…and look good too!” he whispered in my ear.

He uncovered my mouth and I replied, “I thought you wouldn’t notice! Now, what’re you going to do, my soon-to-be-graduating stud?”

Ed smiled and removed the apron covering me revealing my outfit. He let out a low whistle and ogled me in appreciation. He then spun me around and pinned my arms behind my back. He quickly tied and cinched my wrist together before fondling my breasts from behind. I could swear his erection poking my butt.

Ed pulled me to a dining room chair and plunked me down. He took more rope and soon, more rope was wrapped around my body pinning my arms as well. He took his sweet time and got in a few gropes on my bra-covered breasts.

Ed then tied my ankles together and added more rope around my thighs. He briefly explored my thighs were the stockings ended and bare skin was revealed. I squirmed in anticipation.

I noticed that he did not gag me so I asked, “What now, you…mmmph!” Ed covered my mouth with his own and I felt him fumbling with something.

“I need your mouth, my dear helpless maid!” he said as he pulled out his erection. I licked my lips and opened my mouth. I felt my head seized and Ed thrust deep into my mouth. I resisted the urge to gag as his cock reached the back of my throat. For minutes, nothing could be heard except for my humming and wet slurping. Then, without warning, he exploded in my mouth and I valiantly tried to swallow all his cum, but some dribbled down my lips. Ed chuckled as he wiped my chin and made me clean his hand.

Ed moved behind me and suddenly, a ball gag was jammed in my mouth and strapped tightly. I could still taste Ed’s cum in my mouth. Then, Ed took a strip of cloth and tightly blindfolded me. I whimpered helplessly before I felt him pull my bra cups down, exposing my breasts to the cool air of the room.

And then…pain! I felt my nipples pinched and I struggled but I was caught and all my movement was merely causing the pain to increase. I sat still and the flash of pain decreased to a dull throb.

“You look goods with your nipples pinched like that!” said Ed. He then flicked my nipples eliciting a grunt of pain and I tensed, waiting for the pain to subside.

I felt his hands rub up and down my thighs and then he released my legs only to tie them to the chair legs so I sat with my legs wide open, putting my panty-clad crotch on display. Then, I heard a buzzing sound before something touched my crotch. I groaned as the vibrations battered me. If I writhed, the clips on my nipples would hurt, but if I stayed still, the vibrations would become unbearable.

This was quite a predicament that Ed had put me in. Little did I know that he had more in store for me.

----

This is Part 1 of Chapter 2 [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] , [mention]Tie_me_up91[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention] , [mention]crow3467[/mention] , [mention]TapeBondage123[/mention] , [mention]Windrunner[/mention].
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I'm sure he DOES! And that it'll be fun to read just what he has in mind for his 'maid!'
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The mixed sensations of pain and arousal were confusing me. Control over my body was slipping. That damn vibrator brought me to the edge, but I couldn’t cum. It was maddening!

“Having fun, are we?” said Ed. Through the darkness, I felt him switch off the vibrator and slip his hand inside my panties.

“You are so wet, my sweet! But you can’t cum! Not yet!” chuckled Ed as he went about untying my legs. He helped me stand and then grappled me from behind, inserting a finger into my needy slit again. I writhed in his grasp, but he again denied me the final pleasure.

Ed pulled down my panties, saying, “You need to be naked, now, my sexy maid!” Still blindfolded, Ed took my arms and guided me a short distance. I gasped as he tied my elbows together so that I had no choice but to thrust my tormented breasts out. He flicked the clips on my nipples and I moaned helplessly at the flash of pain. He fumbled with the ropes binding my wrists and then I felt my bound arms rise. I had to bend forward and he must’ve tied off the rope since I couldn’t pull my arms down anymore. I now stood in a strappado, once again motionless and helpless.

More ropes were added around my hips thighs and I felt something nudge my exposed pussy. Again, the buzzing started and this time, there was no material to insulate me from the vibrations torturing my groin. I moaned and shifted on my feet, desperate to find some kind of relief. But Ed had set the vibrating wand on low so that I was again tormented, but now to the point of cumming.

Try as I might, I couldn’t dislodge the object pestering my most sensitive spot. To further immobilize me, Ed tied my legs together above the knees. I now teetered, barely able to keep my balance. Rivulets of sweat rolled down my nearly naked body as I suffered. From time to time, Ed would flick a clipped nipple, caress my butt, or touch me somewhere on my exposed anatomy.

How long could I hold out?

---
My legs were just about ready to give out when Ed mercifully flicked off the wand and untied my legs. I was released from the strappado and I slowly collapsed to the floor. Thankfully, Ed was there to catch me and he removed the blindfold and the gag.

I blinked and as soon as my eyes focused, Ed kissed me deeply. My tongue met his and the few minutes of kissing gave me the respite I badly needed. He gave me a drink of cool water and I could finally croak out, “Please, Ed! I am so hot! I need to cum so badly!”

Ed smiled cruelly and covered my mouth with his hand before saying, “Not yet, sweet! I decide when you can cum!” He replaced the ballgag in my mouth, buckling it tightly. He then proceeded to remove the clothespins on my nipples and I screamed through the gag as the blood rushed back to my tortured body parts. Ed helped the pain go away by licking and kissing my nipples and soon I was writhing on the floor, relishing his worship of my breasts.

This did not last, however, as he hoisted me over one shoulder and brought me to his room. He threw me face down on the bed and raised my hips. I looked over my shoulder to see him dropping his shorts and briefs. He positioned my hips and legs and slowly entered me from behind. I felt so humiliated, yet relieved that Ed was now possessing me. I groaned gratefully as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

Ed then stopped, but only to flip me faceup. With my arms still bound, I could do nothing, but be a rag doll within his grip. He spread my legs and entered me deeply, eliciting a groan of surrender and delight from me. I was putty in his hands. I was his sexual toy. I was something that he could put his cock into.

I was surprised as he bent down to softly bite my nipples and suckle me. He then slapped my large tits, making me whimper. I looked into his eyes and saw raw and unbridled lust. He was losing control to his inner beast.

Hoarsely, he said, “You’re so f___ing good! You’re the best!” At that moment, I was not a person to him, but a toy, which he was using to satisfy his own cravings.

Our flesh were joined together. He was my captor. I was his willing victim. He smacked me several times on my thighs and my butt, leaving red marks. He was growling now, with his hands seemingly beyond his control. Meekly, I withstood his assault, relishing the mixed pleasure and pain.

Finally, after many long minutes, I could feel the pressure build within me. Ed was furiously humping me now and soon, he grunted, “I’m…cumming!” He spurted deep inside me and soon a series of powerful climaxes made me jerk and tense. I screamed soundlessly as the waves of pleasure rolled over me.

Here's another update [mention]LunaDog[/mention]! Hope you like!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Payback Time!

For all of you first time readers, you can check out the prequel to this story here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 39#p140339

(Ed’s POV)

During all of Elsa’s storytelling, I remained a bound and helpless prisoner, caught in the grip of two attractive women, one of whom was going to exact revenge on me. They had removed my blindfold and I looked into Elsa’s eyes, seeing the depths of her emotions as she remembered what I had put her through.

I knew that I may have gotten carried away using her as my personal sex toy, but she did confess to me that she had wanted me to “get rough” with her some time. Could I have misunderstood? Did I hurt her, even unintentionally? If I did, why didn’t she bring it up?

These questions remained unanswered because of my current plight. My hands and arms were still restrained. I sat against Cathy, who continued to run her hands all over my naked torso. She would pinch my nipples or poke me in the side from time to time. Elsa had my bound legs in her lap and seemed intent on touching every exposed inch of skin.

“Let me have first crack at him!” said Cathy. I had lost their conversation so was a bit surprised as she went from behind me and I flopped down onto the bed. They started untying my legs, but I did not resist as the final rope fell away.

I grunted in surprise as my boxers were jerked down my legs rendering me completely naked.

“Oh, look, his privates have been shaved!” exclaimed Cathy.

“Yeah, I started shaving mine, so he decided it would be fair if he did as well,” explained Elsa.

“Even better!” chuckled Cathy.

My freedom was short lived as Cathy bent my left leg and began tying my ankle to my thigh leaving my leg permanently bent. Understanding, Elsa followed her lead and soon, both of my legs were frogtied as I Iay on the bed, completely naked and certainly going nowhere.

Elsa stood and sat in a chair beside the bed, as Cathy began to caress my now-naked manhood. She softly tickled my balls with her fingernails and lightly squeezed them within their sac. She kept my legs apart as she continued to torment my wide-open crotch.

Cathy then took another length of rope, which she wound around my waist before running it between my legs. The rope went between my buttcheeks as she tightened the rope. Apparently, she had fashioned a large knot that pressed on my perineum just below my balls so that every movement would stimulate me.

“That’s the only outfit that you’ll be wearing for awhile, boytoy!” admonished Cathy.

She then continued to torment my crotch area. She would also flick my engorged cock as it bobbed in the air. I felt so humiliated, yet excited as I lay motionless, being toyed by this dominant woman. I groaned and moaned at every touch, pinch and flick.

And then, Cathy took some of my scented oil and rubbed it all over her hands. She grasped my rigid cock and began to slowly rub up and down.

“I’m gonna give you a slow handjob, boytoy. It’ll be so slow, that you’ll suffer!” threatened Cathy.

Cathy kept her promise. I writhed. I humped my hips in time with her hand. But she would break her rhythm. She would let go and flick my cock or my balls. Or she would just sit there, enjoying my torment. The pleasure was so overwhelming now that I would have done anything so I could cum. I tried to plead through the gag, but she ignored me.

I lost all track of time and then her hand returned with long and slow strokes. It gradually sped up and I looked up and saw Cathy smile naughtily.

“Get ready to cum, boytoy!” she snarled as her hand rubbed frantically up and down. I closed my eyes and felt the pressure build until I came with a glorious rush.

And then, I felt the drops of cum hit my belly! Cathy and Elsa had lifted my thighs and redirected my spurting cock so I came all over myself! I was bent in an awkward position and these made my climax all the more embarrassing.

As soon as I stopped, they let my legs down and I gulped air greedily amidst my helplessness and degradation.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story :D I'm glad you always continue writing these.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – The Maid’s Tale Continues

(Ed’s POV)

Taking advantage of my spent state, the girls set about untying me. My freedom was short-lived, however, as they proceeded to bind me in a different way, but as thoroughly as ever. My wrists were tied to my thighs so that my hands were pinned to my sides. Cathy proceeded to wrap more rope around my torso so that my arms were fully immobilized. Meanwhile, Elsa proceeded to rope my legs together at the ankles, calves, knees and thighs.

They permitted me to have a drink of water, but replaced the ballgag in my mouth. They lay me on the bed. Elsa had my legs in her lap and she was absentmindedly caressing my bare flesh.

“He’s still as pale as ever, eh?” observed Cathy.

“That he is, but I do love it that he’s not as hairy as some other men,” commented Elsa. She stood up and fetched a vibrating wand which she wedged between the ropes pinning my thighs together. The tip barely touched my cock and she switched it on to a low setting.

I jerked helplessly in my bonds and bent my legs at the sudden stimulation. Seeing this, Elsa tied off my bound ankles to the foot of the bed. Following her lead, Cathy then attached more rope from my bound torso to the other end of the bed. I could barely writhe, but I would not be falling off the bed.

“Let’s leave him to stew a bit, shall we?” said Elsa as they padded out of the room. I could only watch helplessly as my cock received a slow and torturous stimulation. I wondered how long I could hold out.

(Elsa’s POV)

Cathy and I went off to get a cold drink and we went to my bedroom. I sat on the bed sipping my drink as Cathy slouched in a chair facing me.

“So what else did he do to you?” asked Cathy.

“When Ed had finished with me, he untied me, but lay me crosswise on the bed. He tied my left wrist off to one side and anchored it to the bed frame. He then ran the rope over to my left ankle, pulling my leg to one side. He then tied my other wrist to the other side of the bed and used the free end to rope my ankle to the other side of the bed. You can just imagine how exposed and humiliated I felt as I lay on the bed with my legs spread wide apart.”

Cathy only nodded in rapt attention.

“Ed then went between my legs. His hands roamed all over my helpless body. He grabbed my breasts and flicked at my nipples with his fingers. He bent down to kiss me all over my body. He seemed fascinated at how tautly my legs were tied and he would run his hands all over my bare legs. Despite my precarious position, I could feel myself getting wet again.”

Cathy imagined Elsa’s naked brown body tied off in such a compromising position and she quickly took a swig of her drink.

Elsa continued, “Then he began to tickle my legs and soles as I writhed helplessly. For variety, he would land slaps all over my exposed thighs. He tortured me for a long time before he noticed how wet I was becoming. He then used his finger to probe deeply into me as I lay there, moaning and helpless to resist. He then bent down and used his mouth and tongue to torment me further. He would tease me, but deny me an orgasm. He even left me for several long minutes! I so badly wanted to cum, but he wouldn’t let me!”

“My strength was draining fast, so he released my legs from the strenuous spreadeagle, but only so he could use his hard cock on me again. Even then, he took his sweet time. Time and again, he brought me to the edge until I was on the verge of insanity. I was panting and pleading through the gag for relief. Finally, he took pity on me and I had the most intense climax of the day!”

Cathy then commented, “Sounds to me like you had an intense experience, but what ticked you off?”

“He treated me like an object! A fucktoy! Not once did he ask if I was ok! He didn’t care how I felt!” exclaimed Elsa.

“Come on! He’s young! His hormones got the better of him! Wait, did you get hurt after all that he did?” asked Cathy.

“Well, no! But I think he still needs to be punished!” insisted Elsa.

“Ok, I got an idea on how we can punish him. This is what we’ll do…” Cathy started to explain.

---

What is Cathy's plan? Stay tuned and find out!

[mention]crow3467[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention]
[mention]Tie_me_up91[/mention]
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Thanks for the update. Great chapter :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Finale

(Ed’s POV)

The vibrating wand had teased me maddeningly so that I felt so drained and powerless. The girls had come back and mercifully ended my torment. They untied me only to retie my wrists behind my back with lots of rope. They also looped a rope around my neck to use as a halter. I was pulled to my feet and brought into the living room. I tried to complain through my gag, but they ignored me.

I felt as self-conscious as ever, being paraded around in my birthday suit. Elsa pulled me by the rope halter like a pet made me feel so helpless. It didn’t help that Cathy gave several swats to my exposed derriere.

I realized that they were bringing me to a chair in the center of the room. I was made to sit down and my already bound wrists were tied down to the chair frame. Working as a team, my two captors added more rope around my body and arms pinning me to the chair. My legs were pulled apart and my ankles and knees were roped to the chair legs. I was thus left sitting down, fully exposed and helpless.

“Now that is a lovely sight!” exclaimed Cathy.

Elsa said nothing but began to peel off her form-fitting suit until she was left wearing her panties. She slowly approached me and sat on my lap, facing me. She jammed her large breasts into my face and I inhaled her wonderful scent. She writhed all over me, teasing me with her naked body.

As Elsa half-stood, I felt another pair of hands fondle my crotch. My exposed balls and cock were slowly and exquisitely caressed even as I struggled to breathe through Elsa’s boobs smothering my face. I groaned as I felt my cock being slowly pumped. I struggled in the chair helplessly as the girls continued to torment me.

Cathy went behind me and used her hands to rub all over my naked torso. Elsa bent down and engulfed my stiff cock with her mouth. I felt my manhood taken deep into Elsa’s velvety mouth and I stopped struggling but my muscles trembled at the slow teasing being inflicted upon me.

Suddenly, Elsa was pulled off and I gaped as Cathy tied her wrists behind her back.

“Look closely, dear boy! You can look, but you can’t touch!” said Cathy as she pushed Elsa’s panties down exposing her shaved slit. Elsa looked into my eyes dreamily as if the ropes binding her wrists had thoroughly subjugated her. Cathy’s right middle finger was thrust into her mouth and pumped in and out before it popped out glistening wetly. The finger was slowly brought down to Cathy’s slit were it was slowly inserted.

“Ooooh!” was the only thing that Elsa could utter even as Cathy squeezed the former’s ample breasts. Under this double assault, Elsa writhed helplessly. She moaned as Cathy’s finger continued to assault her.

I struggled in my bonds but I was held down firmly. I could see the moisture leaking from Elsa’s slit and on Cathy’s finger.

Cathy then pushed her bound prisoner forward so that Elsa’s crotch was in front of my face. The ballgag was removed from my mouth and I drooled uncontrollably.

“Eat her!” commanded Cathy.

I didn’t hesitate as I opened my mouth and my tongue darted out. Elsa groaned sensually as I orally stimulated her. I redoubled my efforts and Cathy let out a throaty snarl as her climax came upon her.

“Now, Elsa, your turn!” said Cathy,

Cathy bent down again and her mouth captured me again. She sucked me with a sense of urgency that I could not resist. Soon, I could feel the pressure build and I shot my long-denied load into Elsa’s ready mouth.

It was too much. I slumped in the chair, half-conscious even as Elsa crumpled to the floor.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really glad to see more updates to this story, great work!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really glad to see more updates to this story, great work!
Thank you [mention]harveygasson[/mention]!

I think I'll end this episode for now until I can think of something new for the characters.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I'm glad to see you keep updating the story :D it was a wonderful read!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love these three way tie up.

I remember reading a story once (can't remember where). Of a man tied spread eagles naked on the bed, a woman tied strap ado between his legs and the mistress sitting on his face. If he didn't lick hard enough shed spank the other woman to work harder on him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic