Love's in the Past [Chapter 3 added] (CYOA) (MM/M) (MA)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheAllrounder

Love's in the Past [Chapter 3 added] (CYOA) (MM/M) (MA)

Post by TheAllrounder »

The changelog indicates changes to the story and should tell you wether there were No Changes, Minor Changes, Major Changes. There will be a spoiler section that will tell you what has changed. (To a degree.)

No Changes means there was no real change other than QoL or a new chapter.
Minor Changes change text variations or minute details.
Major Changes change the overall story or overall path that you might have gone through already. You might want to redo the chapter.

Changelog:

[spoiler]

• Date: 05.04.2019|Change: Chapter 1|Reason: To easy to get a certain path (Spoilers)|Warning: Major Changes
    [spoiler]Changed a value and made it harder to get the helpful path. It was too easy.[/spoiler]
  • Date: 05.04.2019|Change: Chapter 2|Reason: Chapter 2 added|Warning: No Changes
  • Date: 12.05.2019|Change: Chapter 2|Reason: Text was changed|Warning: Minor Changes
    [spoiler]
    Ending slightly changed because you cannot walk on all fours without your hands :D
    [/spoiler]
  • Date: 12.05.2019|Change: Chapter 3|Reason: Chapter 3 added|Warning: No Changes

[/spoiler]
_____________________________________________________________________________________
This is a new story that has been on my mind for a while.

It is a Choose Your Own Adventure story, where you the reader decides what the story will be like.

Currently there are four chapters planned and the first one is ready for release.

Please note this is a more mature story and can contain mild profanity and other themes that could be considered 18+. If you want further information on this please look at the tags which will give you a vague idea about what I mean.

Due to the nature of this story I am unable to post it directly on the forum but by following the link...

http://media.textadventures.co.uk/games ... index.html

... it will take you directly to the story and will make it playable for you right away.

If you want a little introduction to the story here it is...

We are situated in a small town called Seaview, in a world not so diffrent from us, but where certain things are a bit diffrent. You, Max, wait with your boyfriend Sam for the big parade to start. A parade that will finally make him into the proper corrections officer that he always wanted to be.

But what will happen once the story unfolds...

What are you waiting for, start reading and find out. :lol:

Current tags: M|M, Romance, BDSM, CYOA
Potential tags (Once the story gets there...): Sex, Leather, Collar
Last edited by TheAllrounder 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great start, can't wait for the next chapter!
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

[mention]Jb99[/mention]
Glad you liked it, second chapter should be ready in the coming days.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

This is great. I chose to try the gear on because unlike Max, I am a slutty little slave. Sam would love me. :lol: Looking forward to the next chapter!
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

[mention]Exelsia[/mention]
Well, let's hope Sam sees it that way too ;) :lol:
You wouldn't want to find out, what he does to people he doesn't like :twisted:
Last edited by TheAllrounder 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

Chapter 2 has been added and can now be viewed. Have fun guys! :D
If there are any problems please tell me right away.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

You should try to get this made into a visual novel.
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by bigsmile21 »

Great effort, keep it up! Always great to see more CYOA stories.
:)21
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

[mention]bigsmile21[/mention]
Thanks, I'm just glad people enjoy it. :D

[mention]mikeybound[/mention]
That would be awesome, but I don't have the resources, know how or drawing abilities that would be needed. Even my stickman would need plastic surgery. :lol:
Maybe when the story is finished though something gets going.
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

Chapter 3 has been added and can now be viewed. Have fun guys! :D
If there are any problems please tell me right away.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hey [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention], I just read this for the first time. It is certainly intriguing, and the situation he has found himself in is one I think I might enjoy a LOT, as long as Sam figures things out eventually... And who knows, the enjoyment of the submission may grow unexpectedly.

Anyway, are you planning to continue this?🤔
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

@NeedControl Hi, yes I'm planning to continue this story but I'm a bit busy at the moment and I'm also trying to make the story a bit more user friendly which takes a bit of time, but another chapter is already finished so basically don't worry haha. I'm always working on unfinished stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic