When Noah Found Me! (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 122

When Noah Found Me! (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 122 »

When Noah Found Me!

I was a kinky dude up to no good one afternoon. I was dog watching for a buddy at his parent’s house. His family was away all day. I ruffled through his closet and found a dirty clothing hamper with his used underwear, socks, and such. My nose gladly sniffed his musty scent. I had a secret crush on this particular straight friend.

I brought rope with me and did a self-bondage scene in his bedroom. I tied myself spread eagle to his bed wearing only his used jockstrap. I gagged myself with one of his dirty socks.

B1kQ40cIcAAAp3B.jpg-large (1).jpg
He was in Las Vegas so I had no fear of being caught in the act.

I liked bondage to feel “real” so I learned how to tie myself up with ropes in a way that pretty much made me helpless for a while. It would take considerable work to get loose.

I squirmed around on his bed feeling the ropes restricting my body. I chewed on his smelly sock, gasping, and fantasized I was being humiliated by him. I had an erection in my cock in no time. It was so exciting!

A few minutes in to my fun, however…

I heard the downstairs sliding glass door open and shut! Someone was home! Who? His family was supposed to be away for hours as well. Shit!

I began working the knots around my left wrist with my fingers. It was my loosest corner.

That someone was now darting up the stairs fast! I froze in place because the bedframe was squeaking and heard them already just outside in the hallway. Was I quick enough before they would hear the noisy furniture?

Nope! A male voice curiously called out “Kevin?” and I saw the doorknob turning. The door came open! Holy fuck!

Standing in the doorway was his little brother, Noah!
tumblr_ljk12mTH6R1qi2k8io1_1280.jpg
Noah’s face was transfixed with a look of shock. I was so embarrassed to be caught by his eighteen year-old brother.

Being tied down on his bro’s bed wasn’t the most humiliating part. I had a huge boner trying to pop out of the jockstrap’s pouch! The bulge was impossible to miss.

Noah must have come from soccer practice. He was shirtless with sweat on his slender frame. He was barefoot, wearing loose nylon athletic shorts that sagged below the waistband of his underwear. He held his dirty shoes in his hands.

Noah approached me at the bed with his mouth slightly open in awe. He sat his shoes down on the mattress close to me. I could smell the warm, sweet odor of his footwear.

I spit out his brother’s smelly sock and rambled some lies and excuses off like a fool who knew he was guilty. I said my girlfriend was over and we were playing around.

Noah laughed, “Sure” sarcastically. He didn’t buy it. Now that I thought about it, his brother probably told him I was gay. It wasn’t a secret and we had hung out with Noah a few times.

Between his laughter – enjoying my embarrassment – he taunted me with difficult questions:

“Why are you wearing Kevin’s underwear?”
“The sock looks dirty, why you’d have it in your mouth?”
“How’d you get tied up? I bet you did it!”

One question he didn’t ask…Why am I sporting wood? My hard dick bulging in Kevin’s jockstrap was glaring.

I avoided the embarrassing line of questions.

“Man, this rope is annoying but it’s coming loose,” I remarked in a casual manner as I worked the knots around my right wrist with my free left hand.

I removed one knot and was able to loosen the rope a bit.

“Here,” he said, stopping his taunts, implying he was going to help untie me.

Noah moved to the top right corner of his brother’s bed and grabbed my free wrist. Instead of assisting, he hopped up on the bed with his bare feet, jumped off the other side and began retying that free wrist to the left edge post! I could have easily jerked my arm at that point. I didn’t.

“Dude!” I merely said, pretending to object yet doing nothing as he finished restraining my wrist.

“No this is fun, ha hah. You’re not getting out yet. You’re my prisoner,” Noah remarked. “And I won’t tell Kevin.”

My lack of a response was affirmation enough that I was willing to go along. I think he was hinting at blackmail, anyway.

I embraced this game and went into character…

“Oh yea?? You won’t get away with this!” I growled in dramatic fashion, starting the roleplay in earnest. I kept making more annoying remarks hoping he’d gag me.

Finally, Noah grabbed one of his ankle socks from his stinky sneakers. “Quiet or you get this!” he warned.

“You wouldn’t dare!” I said.

Noah shoved his smelly sock in my mouth and it was sooooo nice and sweaty. It immediately turned me on. But I wanted the full effect of being gagged for real.

I spit out his dirty sock and said, “That’s the best you can do?!”

The lad bounded off to his room and returned with a pair of soccer socks! He took one and stretched out the long, white sock between his hands.

Noah tied his soccer sock around my mouth and knotted it twice behind my head. I let it sink between my lips. It was clean with no smell.

“Grrrrr Grrrphhh Mmphhh! Mmmyou phhwon’t gget aawway wwithh phhthis!” I grunted shaking my head with defiance showing I could still speak, somewhat.

He took his other sweaty sock once more and pushed it past the long sock tied between my lips all the way into my mouth. I pretended to resist and hate it but let the foul thing go deep. His soccer sock cleave gagging me kept his stinky one in place.

Noah’s ankle sock was supremely rank. I could taste his salt, sweat, and grime. What is it about teenage boys with smelly feet and socks? I don’t know but I loved it and he knew I did too. My throbbing hard on told no lies.

Bound and gagged… I was at at his mercy. Ok. Truthfully, I could get my hands free or work off my gag, but… why would I?

He started with tickle torture. Noah moved around the sides of the bed to access all parts of my restricted half naked frame. The eager guy dug in his fingers; wiggled them forward, sideways, and all about into my exposed areas:
My chest, sternum…
My armpits…
My arms…
My stomach, the sides of my rib cage
My legs…

I squirmed moderately with a few muffled sounds of laughter as he tickled me.

There was even a very brief moment working over my legs when he got dangerously close to an erotic zone. He was tickling the inner thighs just below my crotch and I felt a wonderful jolt electricity. My dick pulsed and I started to pre-cum.

I moaned into my gag fashioned with his socks. I struggled in the ropes enjoying the sensation of captivity.

Noah gave my feet some attention, tickling my bare soles and this was definitely more intensive torment. He even worked in-between some of my toes! I jerked around trying to protect each foot but the ropes prevented that. This was one area where I was ticklish and laughed louder.

He slapped me around in the face, not too hard, but in a ridiculing manner as he teased me for being so helpless to stop him. Once more, playing my heroric role, I propped up my head and gave him a steely eyed glare of defiance and grunted angrily!

That’s when he unknowingly went for another erotic zone…

The kid pinched my nipples.

When he discovered how I strongly reacted to having my nipples touched, he camped out there. His fingers were pinching, squeezing, and flicking away for a good amount of time. Even more torturous was this motion where he’d circle his finger around the circumference of my nipples softly and slowly. This made me shiver and moan more.

I was hornier than ever…

He saw how I curled my head back and closed my eyes with ecstasy. Somehow, I assumed this gave him satisfaction. I doubted it was sexual for Noah. I think the skinny, younger guy enjoyed the opportunity to “dominate” and control an older boy.

Noah looked back to my crotch. He saw a wet spot in the pouch and mocked me for peeing in his brother’s jockstrap. It wasn’t piss, however, it was pre-cum. He had to know that too so I think he was playing stupid.

He lifted up the waistband of the jockstrap slowly to investigate. FUCK! I couldn’t believe he was doing this.

Suddenly my dick popped out under the waistband. My penis grazed by his hand and he yanked it away. But it rubbed against my dick in the process and gave me a wonderful sensation that put me over the top. Already on the verge, I orgasmed! I busted a nut right there! Semen shot out straight hitting me in my chin and landing all over my chest.

“Eww! You nutted everywhere!” Noah exclaimed with an uncomfortable chuckle.

A few minutes later I got myself untied while he mostly watched. We were pretty quiet now.

It was understood we had a secret between us. I determined this was also a one-time deal with a curious straight boy.

A few days later though… he messaged me on Instagram out of the blue. He had another idea for a game involving one of his teammates. He asked if I was interested. Woof!

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great story
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

That was interesting story to come across. Nice job!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Fun and straightforward! I like it. It certainly ticks all my favourite boxes :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for bumping this thread [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention]
I apparently missed this when it originally aired.

It's a shame the author deleted his account. This was a very arousing and enjoyable read.
Probably would've gained more traction if he had bothered using the catalogue section and story tag features.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for bumping this thread [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention]
I apparently missed this when it originally aired.

It's a shame the author deleted his account. This was a very arousing and enjoyable read.
Probably would've gained more traction if he had bothered using the catalogue section and story tag features.
I only just realised now that they deleted their account. That's unfortunate, the story was pretty fun.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I just discovered this story today. It is a most enjoyable read. I too am sorry the author has left this site. I really would have loved what Noah had in mind for his teammate...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic