The Reunion (M/M) [Update 2 Jan - end of arc]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Finally got around to reading this, absolutely amazing so far! Really superb work
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Part 7

Lying naked in a basement with your jaw propped open by a ring gag, your neck in a tight collar padlocked to the floor, your wrists cuffed behind your back, your legs spread wide open with a vibrator up your ass and a spiky prison for your cock really lets you rethink your life choices…

Or this was the case for Steve. He was in literal hell but this total confinement did do one thing it made him reminisce his earlier days, he went back to the last time he saw Mike.

It was right after graduation, he cycled his bike to Mike’s parents place. They went outside and headed to their secret make out spot in the woods. They had come to this place so often to get away from everything, here they were safe. And here is where Steve felt he could be brutally honest to Mike and break the news of his moving away.

How could he have been so insensitive? He must have hurt Mike so much.

Steve recalled the thin pale body of the boy he loved, the person he called his best friend in the world, the tears forming in his eyes.

And how did he treat him after the breakup, he never called. He never even sent a text. It must have been really hard on Mike.

Yes…

He deserved this.

Steve realized he had been an absolute dick about their breakup and an even worse friend after he left ten years ago. This was exactly what he needed. He felt so sorry for Mike, and he had not even apologized yet.

Through everything the least he owed Mike was an apology.

He heard footsteps walking over to him and a beautiful barefoot stepped into his vision. He pulled his head up as much as the collar allowed and looked up at his hunky boyfriend. Wait were they together again? Did this count as being a couple?

He didn’t know, all he knew is that he wanted to say sorry to Mike.

“hai hohee” he struggled through his gag.

Mike squatted down, his huge package straining against his green boxer briefs.

“excuse me? I can’t seem to hear you that clearly, bubba.”

“Haim thoeee”

“hmmm, you seem to have something in your mouth let me help you with it.” Mike unbuckled the gag and Steve spat it out.

“I’m so sorry Mike.” he stretched his jaw thankful for the freedom to close his mouth. He rolled his lower jaw around a bit trying to work out the tenseness.

“you’re sorry.” Mike mumbled as he placed the ring gag back onto it’s place on the wall of toys. He looked down at his feet, “you’re sorry.” This time it came through clenched teeth.

“you will be…”

Mike turned around, his entire body tensed like a panther ready to pounce. His muscles tensed as he walked back to his boy-toy.

He grabbed some rope.

“Shut up and listen. You can not be serious. That was your big apology? I waited ten years for I’m sorry.” As he vented he grabbed Steve's elbows and looped rope around them pulled them together up to an unbearable degree, they were almost touching. For someone slim this might not be that difficult but Steve was himself built like a Greek god so his elbows did not go back that far.

He grimaced at the pain that shot up his shoulders.

Next Mike grabbed the spreader bar still connected to his ankles and pulled rope around it and back to his elbows. He pulled Steve’s legs up at an unimaginable angle. Steve felt his thighs leave the ground, and even more pressure went onto his cock in the spiky prison.

He wailed into the basement as pain took over his entire world. There was no way of getting comfortable.

“think long and hard, bubba. I am sorry is not gonna cut it.”

A ball gag was pushed into his mouth and more leather straps went up over his head, a padded blindfold was part of the head harness. Mike buckled everything up behind Steve’s head, and stepped back.

He looked at the gag. That wasn’t severe enough. He headed to the laundry basket and found an old filthy Nike sock. A piece of his workout gear, that he had saved for these occasions. In the past ten years every time he worked out he had one thing in mind. Today.

He unbuckled the gag and pushed the sock into Steve’s mouth then pulled the buckle tight.

Steve felt a thick dirty sock push against the inside of his mouth. There was sweat and foot odor and some dust. It was horrible. The rancid taste made him gag.

“Perfect stress position for someone that deserves it” said Mike.

To his surprise Steve found himself agreeing.

Mike went in to pull the buckle on the gag even tighter.

Steve’s mouth stuffing pushed further back into his throat and his involuntary functions took over as he gagged on the stuffing. His entire body now completely under stress went into an uncontrollable fit as his breathing became shallow and his muscles quivered. He was in literal hell.

“ssshhh.” He felt a soft hand touching the small of his back right next to where his cuffed wrists were resting. “I’ts ok. I’m here bubba.”

Steve realized his breathing returned to normal and his body relaxed a little.

Mike caressed his back a little and went down to his bare ass. He grabbed a handful and jiggled it a little. He spread his cheeks a little and with the other hand pulled lightly on the butt plug. It came out with a slight pop, as Steve felt relief in his ass.

The only relief he currently felt as the rest of his predicament fell back into his mind like a tidal wave.

I am sorry was definitely not enough to cover ten years of guilt. Steve knew he had to come up with a better way to apologize to his master. Wait.

Yes Mike was his master not his boyfriend or his lover, his Master.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I’m wondering what will happen next? What kind of appology will be enough?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Love the extra-strict punishment bondage, especially the under-ball sock.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love it!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I'm liking the progression of submission 😏
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Part 8

Sleep didn’t really come for Steve on this night for two reasons, firstly his body was aching from the extreme position it was in, his shoulders were burning as his elbows were pulling back at the unbearable angle, his cock was throbbing with pain as the little spikes dug into his sensitive skin, his thighs were shaking while he tried to keep them elevated to relieve pressure on his shoulders, his mouth was drooling a puddle of saliva had already formed on the floor under his chin and his neck was paining from being locked to the ground.

Secondly his mind kept drifting to what he could ever say or do to earn Mikes forgiveness for what he had put him through, his mind kept returning to one thing, Mike had all the cards, there was nothing he could do, nothing he could say that would ever warrant his freedom, and he was strangely ok with that.

Steve tried shifting his body only to feel all the stress pulsate through his weak and tired body. He gave a weak sigh as he fell back into the same line of thought.

Steve slowly opened his eyes as he felt a hand fiddling with the gag strap, the ball popped out and soon he had spat the sock out, it was drenched with his spit.

His lips parted as he spoke softly, “Hey Mike, sir, I really am sorry for what I did, I realize that nothing I can ever do or say could make it better. I know I am a horrible person, I should never have left you, I should have called. I don’t deserve to be free. I deserve to be at your feet, repaying you for every single ounce of humiliation I cost you. I will serve you master.”

Steve opened his eyes fully and looked up at Mike, he was dressed in casual clothes and looked ready to go somewhere.

“hmmm, that’s cute bubba. I am glad you feel that way. However, do you know what speaks louder than words, actions. It’s Monday morning and I am going to work, someone needs to provide for us, I will take that burden on myself. When I get back I expect you to be presentable, you can decide what that entails.”

As Steve watched Mike walk away he felt that his elbows were no longer tied and the cuffs were removed from his wrists. Is this for real, he wondered.

Mike shut the door and turned the key. Is this too soon, he wondered. Is there too much spunk left in him? I’ll never know unless I try. Mike walked out the house and left for work.

Steve slowly brought his arms to his front he could see a key lying close to his head, he grabbed it and put it into the padlock connecting his collar to the floor, it snapped open and he sat up slowly. He tried taking the collar off but was met with another smaller padlock. He didn’t have another key?

He looked down and saw his manhood reduced to a painful throbbing fighting against its cage, also a tiny padlock with no key.

He went further down and was able to release his ankles from the spreader bar.

He sat in disbelief his back resting against the wall, he leaned back his head and let out a sigh. He sat like this for a few minutes when his nose smelled something familiar… food.

Steve gingerly got to his feet, he hadn’t stood on his own feet in two days, it felt almost surreal. He made his way to the table, which had large straps affixed to it, but also there was his smoothie. He was almost happy to see it then he remembered what was in it, he wrinkled his nose.

Am I really that hungry?

He felt the urge to relieve himself suddenly overpower all other feelings. He ran to the basement bathroom and stumbled in there was a beautiful white throne. He spent a few minutes getting rid of his waste. It was a strange sensation peeing with his dick stuck into this cage, but he managed.

As he left the bathroom he spotted himself in the mirror. He froze. He looked like shit.

His hair was stringy and disheveled, his eyes were bloodshot, his chin was dirty with dry dust, his two day stubble was coming through, the corners of his mouth was red from chafing. He pulled at the leather collar snug around his neck to feel the sweat below it. His strong pecs were red and also had a two day stubble coming through, his tight abs were dusty. He almost immediately smelled himself. I need to shower he thought, but as he stepped away from the mirror a little voice inside, a new one, said that he deserved to be filthy he deserved to look like he felt.

His stomach gave a growl.

His cock throbbed.

I don’t deserve to take a shower.

Steve slowly walked back to the basement and picked up the smoothie and started gulping it down. There was a really tasty ingredient, he just didn’t want to acknowledge it.

Steve suddenly remembered his instruction, he needed to be ready for Mike when he returned. What did that mean? How long would he be gone? He looked around the basement for what how he could make himself presentable when he spotted a single sofa in the corner of the basement, his sore body and tired mind overpowered his mind, I know I shouldn’t but just a quick nap.

He lay down and was fast asleep in seconds.

Steve saw himself running down a dark corridor of his high school, he took a left and a right, the corridors all looked the same he kept running and running and suddenly he fell into a deep pool of water.

He sputtered as he was rocked back into reality. He sat up in the sofa, his entire body dripping wet.

His stomach turned inside out when he saw Mike standing in front of him. His high school lover was a sight to behold. He was wearing tight leather pants with black boots and a black leather harness that made his already muscular chest bulge out and seem almost twice as large. He held a bucket in his leather gloved hands, the contents of which he was drenched with.

“I this presentable?” he asked in a stern and loud voice.

Steve felt himself shrink in stature, the boy whom he had dominated so easily was now the alpha man.

“I .. I’m sorry sir.” He stumbled to his feet trying to do something but he didn’t get very far.

Mike grabbed Steve by his wet hair and slowly pulled him along, Steve was on his knees and scrambled after his master.

Mike pulled him to a single metal pole in the middle of the room.

He positioned his boy on his knees in front of the pole. Mike took a padlock and locked Steve’s collar to a specified eye in the pole.

He headed to his wall of toys and returned with leather cuffs. Steve was fiddling with his collar, his biceps bulging as he yanked at the pole, it was human nature to want to escape. Mike realized that he still had some training to do, his boy wasn’t entirely broken.

Mike grabbed one wrist and twisted it behind Steve’s back and locked it in place with a rigid cuff fixed to the pole. The other wrist soon followed.

“aaaaah” screamed Steve as he felt his freedom fall away again. He was so confused, he wanted this but something inside him wanted to be free, he fought it back and stopped the scream. “Thank you sir.” He murmured through clenched teeth as his second wrist was welded to the post. The leather cuffs were applied to his straining biceps and they were also pulled back and locked to the pole. Finally Mike grabbed Steve's calves and roped them together with the pole between them.

Steve blinked as he became aware of his predicament, he was basically stuck in place against this pole, he couldn’t move much more than an inch in any direction.

“I’m sorry sir. I was just really.”

“shut up you fag. I gave you one task. I gave you freedom and one task and what do you do with it? You sleep? That is pathetic.” By now Mike had grabbed the neoprene hood and was forcing it over Steve’s head.

Steve felt his lips being pushed apart as a ball gag was forced into his mouth over the hood.

He was now nothing but a silent blind helpless boy toy.

He breathed in deeply as his position was reaffirmed in his mind.

How could I have been so disrespectful…

COntinuation incase someone misses it [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]msueta@2[/mention] [mention]michael-colin[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention]

A list of my work...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Reading about his struggle between Independence and resignation, resistance and acceptance, revulsion and enjoyment, is something I'm really enjoying. And also his confusion about what is acceptable, how best to please his master. He's so new at this, and I hope his psycho new master doesn't punish him too much for his plain ignorance, but firmly forces him into the submissive mold he desires. 😁
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I liked this chapter
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Noice!
Redtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Redtiedup »

There is quite the devious progression going on here...
...and I've really enjoyed reading it 😇
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Is there more coming? I've really been liking this story.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Please continue this it’s been too long !! (:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi I really write as it comes to me... not much of a planned out story this one.

Thanks for all the great feedback, I am stoked you guys are enjoying it.

Part 9

It wasn’t long before Steve started shifting in his new restrictive position. His arms were burning and his back was aching. He knew he couldn’t keep this up for long. He also knew he deserved to be punished for being as stupid as he was.

The midnight hours dragged by as Steve was kneeling in the rigid prison. His body was aching unbearably as tears got soaked up by the neoprene hood he was wearing. The ball gag was easy to push out of his mouth and it had fallen to around his neck. This meant easy breathing but there was no sense of freedom gained.

He slightly wiggled his wrist just to feel the cold rigid irons relentless grasp.

He would try looking sideways just to feel the creak of the leather collar.

He would shift on his knees to feel the hemp rope scratch his ankles.

He would have never admitted it a couple of days ago but he was in heaven. He was in the right place where he wanted to be. And to top it off, he was with the right guy he wanted to be with.

He thought back to highschool and how he and Mike would fantasize about their life together. This was the exact scenario they talked about. Save one detail, Mike would be under Steve’s control, a total sub living only for his masters pleasure. The tables were turned but this was still great.

He shifted again and felt pain shoot up his knees, this was not the easiest position he had been in. He was struggling to keep it together.

But he deserved it. He told himself that he would do a better job tomorrow so that he might get a better treatment the following night. How many nights had passed now?

Wasn’t somebody looking for him by now. Surely someone at work would be looking for him.

Why did he care about that though, he liked being here at Mikes beck and call.

But that little string of thought didn’t disappear, and after a valiant effort of ignoring it Steve started pulling at the thread and it unravelled very fast.

Within seconds he had forgotten how he liked this feeling of helplessness, he had forgotten that he wanted to please Mike. All he was thinking about was his life and that he was basically kidnapped. He wanted out and back to his life.

He remembered something: There was an escape hatch they both vowed to keep no matter what, all those years ago.

Steve was soon pulling at his bonds and thrashing his strong body around doing everything in his power to get free but the iron was holding strong.

“Heeeeeeeelp!! Somebody heeeelp meee!!” he screamed into the darkness of the hood. “Miiike, Get me the fuck out of here. Mike let me go.” He continued screaming at the top of his voice into the darkness, when he heard the door opening and heard Mike coming down the stairs.

His body flinched trying to anticipate what Mike would to him. “let me go you fucking twerp. I didn’t ask for this. Let me go. Heeellp.”

Mike grabbed the hood at its base around Steve’s neck. Steve continued being verbal, “let go of me you son of a bitch.” Mike pulled the hood up over Steves mouth and slammed his hand firmly over his mouth.

“I was wondering when this part would come Buba. Don’t worry. I’ve got you. I know you are worried and scared, but you don’t have to be. I am right here. I will take care of everything.”

“Mppph, mph. mph.” Steves muffled grunts slowed down a little but he didn’t stop. Mike felt tears flow onto his hand as he was clasping Steves lower face. He lifted his hand slighltly, “please Mike, I have a life, I want out. I was almost there today but I want out. We were so close. I am sorry. I have to…” a few moments of silence.

“Don’t you dare do it, don’t you dare do it. We are right there Steve.”

Steve bit his lower lip. “I am really trying man. But I just can’t take much more.” Steve was glad his eyes were still under the hood. He wouldn’t be able to look Mike in the eye and do what he was about to do. He didn’t know if Mike could take it after everything Steve had put him through.

He opened his mouth as if to say something but Mike slammed his hand down again.

“Okay Steve. I know tonight is tough. But don’t call it yet. Don’t stop now. We are making great progress. Just the fact that we are talking about this instead of you just shouting the safeword means there is a part of you that really wants this. I really need you to want this buba. I need you Steve. Like I said, I’ve got this. You just focus on being here for me.”

A silence crept over the room as Mike listened to Steves deep breathing into his hand. He realised there was a major battle going on in Steves mind right now. Was he really going to do this, was this really over. When they spoke about this day all those years ago they built in one escape hatch, one word would bring everything to an end.

Mike slowly lifted his hand off Steve’s mouth as he waited for the verdict.

It took everything inside of him but Steve had managed to fight the urge down. He was going to push a little further. He knew Mike cared for him. Steve was able to hold back. He was truly and utterly defeated, that Mike could convince him to take more, meant that Mike had all the control. This was exactly how they planned it.

In the silence Steve felt Mikes lips on his own as they engaged in a kiss. Mike caressed Steve’s torso feeling his strong chest heave under the panic he had just experienced.

Steve felt the ball gag being lifted off his neck and before he could say anything else it was stuffed back into his mouth.

“Now my boy. Don’t think this little tantrum is going to let things get easier. In fact we are going to make sure we don’t have a little surprise like this again. Is that ok with you buba?”

This was the moment. If Steve nodded his head they were still on.

Steve slowly moved his head in an up and down movement. Mike leaped for joy inside, but he kept his composure.

He walked over to his wall of toys and grabbed the tape.

He got back to where Steve was kneeling still trapped in his prison and not able to move at all. He peeled the tape off and started wrapping around Steves head, over the ballgag. Steve was not getting another peep out of his mouth for some time.

Mike pulled the hood back down and patted Steve on his bulging cheek. He stepped back and took it all in. His big strong jock slave was kneeling and quivering. His strong muscles were dirty and sweaty, his dick was limp in the cock cage. His bulging arms were restricted, and his smug beautiful face was hidden from the world. This was control, this is what he loved.

“Good boy buba. See you in the morning.”

Steve heard the door lock again as his heart pounded like a ten pound hammer. That was so close. He almost ended this whole thing too soon. In that moment he actually realised, he has the escape code. Mike doesn’t have any power… He has all the power.

A list of my work...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Lovely update, thank you!! 😏😋😛
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update! Wonder if Steve is going to use the code!
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Great update... I think he needs more tape
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

You can see why because my pic
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey everyone.

contrary to what you thought I did not vanish! Just took a while to get this out, i apologise.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Part 10

Every few seconds Steve would shift in his prison, the cold grasp of steel around his wrists never budging, the rough hemp on his ankles scratching at the red skin, the smoothness of the leather around his neck sticky with sweat.

He had completely lost track of time, but he never even dozed off, his mind was too active, with this realisation that he could bring Mike’s entire world crumbling back down like ten years ago with a single word, made him feel like a King. A bound and gimpy king, but a king nonetheless. He was determined to use his newfound power to leverage his position for the coming days.

He mulled it over as to how far he would push it, fuck this felt good. He was definitely a dom, this power went straight to his head and he loved it. On the polar opposite the guilt and the admiration he had slowly grown in the past couple of days towards Mike as his master was vanishing like fog before the sun.

Exactly his mind became clearer, as the fog of submission lifted.

He even felt as though the bondage didn’t feel so bad anymore, he was getting out of this. He was going to have Mike in his clutches before this day was done.

The key turned and Steve heard Mike coming into the basement.

The hood was peeled of his face as the lights were still flickering on.

Mike looked like a vision. His 6 foot frame was lean, his muscles glistening ever so slightly, he must’ve just finished some exercising. He was wearing a black compression short with white ankle socks. Steve found his mind drifting for the first time, there was some magnetic urge to… no I need to stay on mission.

He carried a bowl in his hands and was eating breakfast. Mike propped himself onto the table and sat there eating his cereal in silence. Watching Steve watch him. Neither one wanted to make the first move, they considered it a sign of weakness.

Is he really still defiant thought Mike to himself as he chewed his cereal. I was sure I had him last night. He locked eyes with Steve trying to find the submissive boy he left in the basement a few hours back.

I will not cave, I hold the power. Steve kept repeating this line in his head. Hardly blinking and staring intently at Mike.

“Well, well, well. Good morning Bubba. Seems like we have a little standoff. Remember I told you last night not to let that tantrum get into your head.” the gaze never broke, “What are you thinking?”

The room fell back into silence as the two studs continued their staring match.

After about ten minutes Mike hopped off the table and headed out of the room. He was back soon holding Steve’s phone. Steve twitched his fingers, but his gaze and his face stayed rigid.

“So today is a very important day Bubba, I am going to reach out to everyone who might start to get worried about you. I hope I can imitate you well enough to sell it.” With that he unlocked the phone.

“10 new messages,” Mike giggled, “is that all, you disappear for two days and only 10 people are wondering where you are. Oh that’s sad.”

Mike opened the messages one by one and read them to Steve then proceeded to type an appropriate response and added that Steve had the best time at the reunion and that he met someone and he was staying here for a couple of extra weeks.

Steve was starting to lose it. He held the power but it certainly did not feel like it. If only he could talk, if only he could open his mouth and use his words to destroy Mike.

Just as he was about to lose hope Mike stepped closer to him.

“Bubba, I know exactly what’s going through your mind. You can’t fool me.” He whispered in an icy tone. “This is what I think of your newfound power.” Sarcasm dripped off the last word.

Mike pulled at the tape encircling Steve’s head. Peeling the layers back one at a time, and finally unbuckling the ball gag.

Steve was still silent, he was formulating his next statement very carefully.

As he opened his mouth to speak, Mike cut him off.

“Well why don’t you just go ahead and say it and see what happens.”

Steve was slightly flustered but didn’t show it. He was determined.

“Mike I realise your entire world can tumble down with a single…”

“Damn it Steve, don’t fuck around. Say it and see what happens. I dare you. You have no power here.”

It was too much for Steve, he thought he had his nerves under control but he didn’t and before he completely comprehended he shouted out, “Peanuts”.

There was a tense silence as the code word lingered on the ears of the two young men.

“Was something magical supposed to happen?” asked Mike.

Steve growled, he felt his false power slip away very fast.

“Peanuts”

Mike stepped closer and pulled down his compression shorts revealing a hard dick.

“Peanuts” whispered Steve seconds before Mikes 6 inch wood was thrust into his mouth.

Mike grabbed a hand of hair and slowly and deliberately proceeded to fuck Steve’s mouth. He looked down and softly spoke, “Did you honestly think some pact made by two teenage boys was still valid. You are more delusional than you think Bubba. I am in control. I own your ass, I own your mouth, I own your dick, I own you. I own you. I own you.” Mike repeated this as he pulsed his cock in and out of Steve’s mouth.

He spilled his juice a couple of seconds later not pulling out. He forced Steve to swallow his man seed.

Steve was utterly broken. He looked up at Mike with sorrow in his eyes.

“There you go. That’s the feeling. That is what I felt. Wind out of your sails. World ending.”

Mike peeled off his ankle socks and shoved them into Steve’s mouth. There was zero resistance. Mike could sense the utter defeat and he felt sorry for his boy, he truly knew the emotions Steve was experiencing.

But he knew this was the moment. This was rock bottom. What followed was building his boy. Moulding his partner into everything they both wanted. He reapplied the ballgag. But first a little more time, for the defeat to become concrete. Mike wrapped tape around Steve’s head and replaced the hood.

Steve hung limp in his prison. He was defeated. He had this trump card up his sleeve but it just blew up in his face, literally. He was broken. Any ounce of hope was now destroyed. The fog of submission came back thicker than ever, his mind was clouded, he accepted that he was just property of Mike.

The door lock turned and he knew he was alone once more.

Alone with his thoughts.

Alone in his prison.

Alone in his emotions.

Any idea he had previously put together about how Mike must have felt dimmed in comparison to how he felt right now. This was horrible. And there was only one way, only one person that could make it better. Mike.

Steve realised now this was what he wanted. Until five minutes back all he wanted was to get out of here, to leave Mike broken again. But feeling like he felt now all he wanted was to hold Mike and tell him sorry and that he never needed to feel like this again.

Steve made a conscious decision right there to be the best he could be for Mike. He would be happy to serve his high school lover. It would be them against the world. In his broken state he had a new hope, a new reason to live.

Mike must have gone to work as the morning dragged by.

Steve was left to wallow in his pity for many hours.

Was that the front door, he piqued his ears and tried to listen carefully.

“Hey Mike” he faintly heard someone calling for Mike.

Seconds creeped by as Steve’s body tensed. He wondered who was looking for Mike.

His entire demeanour changed when he heard the basement door unlock.

What was this, Steve thought this was Mikes secret space.

“Fuuuuck, he actually did it. Mike actually went through with it. That is amazing. This is the best thing ever. Hello Stevey.”

A list of my work...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Great update ☺️☺️☺️☺️
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Someone's really in trouble now...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey. Like I have mentioned before, there is no planned end to this story, I kinda just write it as the inspiration comes...

I trust it is still enjoyable.

thanks for those comments @blackbound and @needcontrol (sorry can't seem to get the tagging to work? but had some fun with other settings)
PART 11

Steve racked his brain trying to understand what was happening.

Was he not safe alone in the basement?

Who was this and why were they not surprised by his presence in the basement, or at least surprised by his bound state.

There had to be a reasonable explanation.

“Mmmpphhh” whimpered Steve as he wiggled his trussed muscles to try and regain the attention of whoever was in the room with him.

All he heard was this person scuffling about in the basement. He had no idea what was happening.

“Wmpphh aah oou” he tried to articulate his words as much as he could, but he was sure there would be no response, and indeed the unknown visitor continued his searching without paying attention to Steve.

“where is it?”

Steve heard a frustrated sigh, and he asked again, “wmmp aaa ooo?”

“Aha, yes of course. How did I miss that. Have you got something in your mouth for me Stevey buddy?”

Steve felt the hood being pulled off his head and blinked his eyes to see who was in the room with him. He was left just as confused. He had no idea who this man was.

He was tall and fit, his figure outlined perfectly by the tailored suit he was wearing, his skin a deep caramel colour and his eyes a sharp almond contrast. His facial hair was neat and attractive.

“is the ballgag under all that?” he asked and pointed to Steve’s thick gag.

Steve nodded his head yes.

“ok then.” The man started unwrapping the layers of tape, “I just have to give it to Mike, he really got you didn’t he. Are you ready for him? Or are you still in training? I look back on my training days with nothing but delight. Those were the best days.”

By now he was unbuckling the ballgag.

“Who are you?” asked Steve as he spat out the ankle socks.

“Oh, naughty you. Who said anything about you being allowed to talk.”

He picked up the socks, “Aaaah, these are soaking and quite gross, but there is only one place for them.”

He tried putting them back into Steve’s mouth but Steve shut his mouth. It was one thing to submit to Mike, but this guy was a nobody to him.

Steve’s nose was pinched shut and soon the socks had found their way back into his mouth. He resumed the taste of Mike’s sweat and cum.

The stranger was holding his hand tightly over Steve’s lower face. They were inches from each other. Steve could smell his deodorant, oh how he longed for some basic human amenities.

“Phil, is that you?”

Mike’s voice rang out from upstairs.

Steve pushed with all his might to try and get the socks out. He thrashed his head sideways and had success seeing as Phil was otherwise occupied.

“Help Mike!” shouted Steve into the basement air.

Phillip turned about realizing he had lost the hold. Steve read one expression on his face.

SHIT

Mike made his way into the basement and what he saw made him really excited.

Phil was trying to force the socks back into Steve’s mouth. There was a stud trying to force gag another dude in his basement, life was bliss.

“Philip my boy. Welcome back.” he said as a smile spread across his face.

Steve noticed Phillips entire body become tense.

“I didn’t think I would see you back here so soon.”

“Yes sir. I came to find something, to borrow for a little bit sir.”

“Oh, what is that?”

“The ballgag sir.”

“Sir? Why is he calling you sir?” Butted Steve into the conversation.

“Quiet Bubba. Phil, get on your knees. If you want that you are going to work for it.”

“Now place it on yourself.”

Steve could see Phillips face as they were kneeling right next to each other. He saw Phil trying to resist but in the end he buckled the ball gag tightly into his own mouth.

“Mike…” Steve hesitated, “Sir, who is this? What’s going on?”

Mike stepped up to Steve. “You do not deserve explanations yet. Now keep your mouth shut if you want any form of relief tonight. Come on show me that you can be trusted Bubba.”

Steve wanted to speak up but stopped himself in time. This was his opportunity to show Mike his loyalty. He slowly nodded his head yes.

“Good boy. Now Phil. Why don’t you get on up and get yourself more comfortable.”

Phillip stood up and slowly started peeling his clothing layers off. Steve could tell he was fit from under the clothes but he was not expecting the ripped physique he was staring at. He felt his cock grow hard from the sexy beast standing in front of him. Phil had stripped to nothing but his underwear and socks.

“Now Phillip. Lets see, ah this will work.”

Mike returned with nipple clamps connected to a chain.

“Hands behind your back Phil.”

Phillip did as he was told, clasping his palms together behind his back.

Mike proceeded to clip the nipple clamps onto the erect nipples that protruded from Phil’s immaculate pecs.

“Ok, this is how we gonna work it out. Each weight I add is an hour longer that you can borrow the gag. If it falls off naturally you get two days. If you remove it prematurely you lose your freedom. Are you ready boy?”

Phil clenched his entire body’s muscles as he nodded his head.

“Ok let’s start with two weights.”

Phil just gave a weak little grunt as the nipple clamps started pulling down.

By the time there were six weights Steve could detect that there was some discomfort, based on the sounds Phil was making. Steve reckoned Phil was going for two days. That meant waiting for gravity to pull the clips from his sensitive nipples.

Eight weights.

Twelve weights.

Steve saw Phil’s hands twitching, they were not bound so he could grant his nipples relief any time he wanted to. Man he must really want that gag for some reason.

Fourteen weights.

Steve could see the muscles quivering, he saw Phil’s eyes close and knew he was digging deep.

Fifteen.

“AAAARGGGGHHH” a loud scream was muffled by the ballgag that Phillip was trying to win. He rocked his body slightly and that was all that was needed.

Steve heard the scream before he saw the nipple clamp contraption swinging from only one nipple now.

Phil bit down into the gag and his breathing was laboured he opened his eyes and focused straight ahead of him.

Steve was leaking tons of precum by now, his semi hard member digging into his chastity cage. He wanted to look down but he couldn’t pull his attention away from the show that was being presented to him. A cut virile stud was being mind-fucked for a ball gag.

Steve stared as Mike added yet another weight to the chain now hanging onto only Phillip’s left nipple.

He saw it moving ever so slightly. Gravity was pulling it down, but at a glacial speed. Steve glanced at Phil’s face, it was contorted with pain, but hidden behind the gag was a huge smile. He was enjoying this…

The nipple clamp stopped it’s slow creep as it hung precariously to just the tip of Phil’s nipple.

Was he going to give up or was he going to make it???

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

No need to fear, this story is still more than enjoyable.

It's great how Phillip is introduced as a dominant man in a suit and then reduced to an obedient muscle slave.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wowwwww, somebody new! 😃😃

So glad you've gotten another chapter out! 😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 4 years ago ...sorry can't seem to get the tagging to work?
The tagging feature has been out of function ever since we changed hosts.
Considering how useful it was, the admins will probably be reinstalling the feature pretty soon.

It seems as though I've erred in not inviting you to join the Index sooner.
Not an intentional mistake, I assure you.

I think The Reunion and your other works would look great in here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
As soon as you create your own space on that thread, I'll be adding your url-username to the opening post.

I'd also like to encourage readers of this tale to take a look at another one of MontainMan_91's fantastic stories:
BURT "THE ROPER" JACKSON - A WILD WEST STORY
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic