The Reunion (M/M) [Update 2 Jan - end of arc]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey guys.

Thanks for all the readers! I never thanked you guys when we crossed the 10,000 views!!! A story is only as successful as the readers who enjoy it.

This is a short update, just wanted to make sure y'all knew I haven't forgotten about Steve and Mike

PART 12

As Phil walked out of the basement dressed in his fine suit Steve was still trying to fathom how he managed to endure that extreme nipple torment, he must really want that ball gag. Also going through Steve’s mind was the absolute submission displayed by Phil.

He never went against Mike’s orders. He was ready to do Mike’s bidding, no questions asked.

To his surprise that is where Steve wanted to be. He wanted to obey Mike wholeheartedly but these damn feelings keep getting in the way.

Steve shifted in his kneeling prison for the thousandth time, his body was aching from being in one position for so long. He moaned softly and waited for Mike to pay attention to him.

“You hoped that Phil would be joining us didn’t you?”

“No” and Steve shook his head as much as he could, “No sir.”.

“No? why not? Don’t you want to share me with a strong muscle sub?”

Steve shook his head again, defeated and almost too tired to speak.

“Oh, you want to serve me all by yourself do you?”

Steve couldn’t believe his own reactions but he nodded yes. In the past few hours he had come to realise that he wants to please Mike in no way any person has ever done it. And if that included being his bound up sub and play toy then he would need to get used to it. He needed to repay Mike in any way he could for all the pain and anguish he had caused.

“Really buba. You want to be my exclusive slave. Just you and me.”

Steve nodded again. The image of Phil’s strong naked body following Mike’s orders played in his mind and it made him angry. Steve breathed harder and felt his left arm start to twitch. Was it anger or was it fatigue, he wasn’t sure but it reeled in Mike.

Mike knelt on the floor in front of Steve. “That’s a good boy. I think it is time for a well deserved reward.”

Mike went ahead and removed the cock cage that had been digging into Steve’s semi hard dick for days. Within seconds Steve was hard as a rock and his breathing was shallow, his eyes darted between Mike’s eyes and looking down, he couldn’t see his dick but he kept trying to.

Mike leaned forward and locked his lips onto Steve, they engaged in a passionate kiss while Mike slowly started jerking his boy’s cock.

Mike pulled back to breath, “Fuck, I have been waiting for this moment for ten years. Say you want to serve me forever buba.”

Steve gulped as he felt his erection being serviced, the endorphins were overwhelming. “I want to serve only you sir. The rest of my life has disappeared. I am your boy.” He wasn’t sure if this was just the pleasure speaking, but something inside him agreed with the statement. Something deep inside was satisfied with this.

And somewhere deeper inside there was a strong dom buried beneath layers of shame and guilt, silenced by his high school lover.

Mike kept pumping and kissing and very soon, Steve shot a load that he had been building since they kissed in the dark classroom at the reunion before he was captured.

Somewhere in the bliss Steve felt fingers undoing his cuffs and slowly his body was being released.

Steve crumbled into Mikes arms, he felt his master lifting him to his feet. “that’s a good boy. But we are not done buba.”

Steve was helped onto the table and made to lie on his back.

He felt each limb being pulled tight to the four corners of the leather padded table he was lying on, and each in turn being tied down with rough hemp rope.

The euphoria was wearing off and he tested his bonds, fingers flailing in the stuffy basement air. Steve felt his body was pulled tight across the table in a spreadeagle. He was lying on his back and he craned his neck to see his dick, feeling the leather collar creak around his neck. that sound caused the submissive fog to grow thick in Steve’s mind.

Mike was there with the head harness, and the hood. Soon Steve was back in his dark prison with the tight material grasp around his head with a gag in his mouth.

Unable to see.

Unable to hear properly.

Unable to praise his master verbally. And Steve found in this moment that was something he wanted to do.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😛😛😛😛🤤🤤🤤🤤
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Long overdue.

I hope you enjoy.
Part 13

Another night had passed and another 12 hours of Steve being restrained with no movement, no sight, no speech.

This time he realized the hours were melded together into a haze of confused dreams.

He was strapped down to a leather table, each limb stretched out to the corresponding corner.

At least Mike didn’t replace the cock cage.

Steve relished the freedom of his crotch. He lost count of how many times he woke up from his delirious dreams with a throbbing hardon, or maybe it was only once, he had no idea.

Steve had absolutely no grasp on time or reality… he rolled his head around with as much freedom as he had. The harness, hood and collar making his prison so much more intense.

His body jumped and he strained against his bonds as he unexpectedly felt a hand touching his abs.

“Hey bubba. Wow you reek.”

Mike pulled off the hood. He looked at his sub. Bloodshot eyes, four day stubble, sweat dried hair starting to form dreadlocks. Sunken cheeks.

Steve had trouble focusing his eyes as his head lulled a little.

These were the tough days thought Mike, breaking in an unwilling sub usually reached this stage; the sub reduced to a weak frail person. Steve was tired, hungry and dirty the trifecta of human need cravings. It wasn’t fun seeing him like this but it was necessary.

Today Steve would do anything, agree to anything for his basic human needs. Mike knew this from experience.

Mike tapped Steve’s cheek a little trying to help him gain his wits.

It took a few minutes but he eventually pulled Steve back from delirium.

“Fuuuugh” groaned Steve.

“Are you hungry bubba?”

“Uh-huh” Steve nodded his head.

“Want to get clean?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Sleep in a bed like a person?”

“Fuuuugh”

“Well, what would you do for me to get those privileges?”

Steve’s eyes shut as he contemplated his situation. He could decline. Hold out longer. But why, to what end? He was so hungry. He wanted a good sleep, he wanted to be clean. Was he willing to give up his free will.

Wait what free will? For days now Mike had controlled everything he had done. Did he even have freedom anymore?

In a way he would be giving up nothing.

Then there is the other matter, he wanted so badly to satisfy Mike, to help Mike heal from the scars he himself had inflicted those many years ago. Spending his future here with Mike wasn’t the worst sentence.

Steve felt Mikes hands caressing his chest, “Hey bubba. I am going to ask once only. There will be no retakes.” He grew quiet trying to drive home how serious he was.

“Do you want me to free you? If you say yes, you are bound to me. You will move in with me. You will become mine. I will protect you, I will supply all your needs. All you need to do is respect me. If you say no. I can’t say when you will see the light of day, feel a clean body or have a good nights rest. Not to mention cumming again.”

Steve breathed heavily his muscular chest heaving up and down. He was so sure he wanted to say yes. But deep deep inside there was a small voice of his former self screaming no.

“Well, I’m not waiting forever bubba. What do you choose?”

Steve looked straight into Mikes eyes, he had made up his mind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Steve’s eyes opened, he heard birds singing. He rolled over, the feeling of a soft duvet on his clean body was a feeling he was sure not to take for granted ever again.

He lifted his head as he heard the sound of soft music playing from the living area.

He got out of bed placing his free feet on the fluffy carpet.

He stretched his body reaching to the ceiling, relishing his freedom of movement. His muscles ached from his ordeal from the previous four days but in a way he liked that. He knew there was more of that in his future and he was almost excited about it.

The smell of bacon hit his nose. And he wandered through the house to the kitchen.

He saw himself in the mirror, he had lost a bit of weight, his eyes had a spark and he was naked sporting a rather comfortable chastity cage.

He walked into the kitchen to find Mike behind the stove.

“Hey bubba.”

Without hesitation Steve walked over and they shared a kiss. Steve placed his hand on the back of Mikes neck and rested their foreheads against each other.

“Thank you so much sir.”

“Sure bub, anything for you.”

This brings to an end the current arc (I hope not too abruptly).

I have some ideas for a second arc and will continue it in this thread, might not happen immediately but sometime somewhere when you least expect it!!

Thanks for reading
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Redtiedup[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Mummyboi[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]

Special Thanks to [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] your comments kept me going.

This is NOT THE END of Steve and Mike.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I really liked this story arc and how it's concluded. Somehow, the illusion of free cuoice made Steve's new position feel even more restrained than ropes and gags could do. Looking forward to how Mike will proceed with their relationship from now on.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good ending, well done on a well written story
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Only just found this [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] and what a find. Great story, had to read it in one go it was that enthralling.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow, what a fantastic close to this horny tale!!

In the many months since closing out this arc, have these two gotten up to any other adventures? 😃😃
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic