Eddie Loves Them All (MM/M) (very short)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Loves Them All (MM/M) (very short)

Post by MaxRoper »

First thing we did was have him take off his shoes and socks. A guy can’t run too far or too fast barefoot. Then, at Eddie’s suggestion, we had him take off his jeans.

Once we had him stripped down I held the taser while Eddie tied him up. First, his wrists tight behind his back. Then we sat him in a chair with his arms over the back and Eddie wrapped a couple long ropes round his chest and waist. He finished off with ropes round his legs and ankles, the last attached to the crossbar on the chair.

Eddie was obviously having a good time, running his hands over the guy’s legs, making appreciative comments. I like to let the big guy have his fun but we were in a hurry so I told him to speed things up which he did, reluctantly

A gag seemed in order so Eddie filled the guy’s mouth with one of his own socks. To hold it in place we found a piece of stretchy rubber stuff that did the job quite well.

Our captive squirmed around a little, getting comfortable. Before we left, I noticed a little wet spot on the front of his jockeys. Apparently he was enjoying this too, although probably not as much as Eddie.

Eddie stopped in the doorway to take a picture for his scrapbook.

“That guy’s yummy,” he said to me as we walked to the car. “Don’t you think that guy’s yummy? Wow!”

“Sure thing Eddie. Scrumptious.”

Eddie thinks any guy he ties up is the handsomest man on earth.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
You weren't lying when you said this was very short.
Read this while on my lunch break earlier today.

Made for a great reading, and a bit of an uncomfortable arousal in my jeans ;)

Still a fan of Eddie.
He's such a simple guy, but I'm sure he and I would get along just fine.

Thanks for posting this.
Board activity seems to be pretty low lately.
We need more activity like this.
Keep it up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Uncomfortable arousal, hmm? I truly can't imagine a better compliment.

It is indeed quiet around here. My last two stories were in different genres and garnered a total of one respondent. I shall persevere.

Thank you for your comments, here and elsewhere on the site.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I'll take a look at The Housekeeper later on, but as for your other tale, I have strong bias towards M/M and M/F stories. FF/M is at the polar opposite of what I enjoy reading.

But yes, the low activity and lack of feedback has cost us our third most prolific M/M author just a few moments ago. Sockgagged deleted his account earlier today. It's never a good sign when a board this size loses one of it's most active authors. There's no shortage of readers though. Just lots of silent ones.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Completely understand your lack of interest in an FF/M tale. There was a note on here somewhere bemoaning the lack of F/M stories so thought I'd put one in. It seems I may have inadvertently activated the "Invisible Pixel" option (not a single comment) so that's probably the last one of those. Apparently M/M is still the way to go if I want anyone to reply

Sorry to learn of Sockgagged's departure. It's unlikely I'll ever delete my account but I'm still looking for a place for my stories with a little more interaction. You, my friend, are one of the main reasons I'm still posting here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I've tried making shoutouts on Tugs Talk in the past, but only met limited success.

I'll be using a different approach this time.
I still have a few ideas up my sleeve as far as boosting forum activity, if only temporarily.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story! Really like Eddie! He is such anamazing character! The story was short but told us exactly what we needed to know to enjoy it!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I knew you had posted something new that I wantee to comment on. Thought it had vanished, when I didn't find it in the "Stories for Everyone" section. 😅

Anyway, nice story with a cute joke at the end. It's fascinating how my brain tries to fill in details about what happened that aren't there. That said, it's impressive how much personality there seems to be convayed through what little there is.

For the record, this is all meant positively. I like how short it is.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
jay_write
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jay_write »

What a lucky guy that Eddie is, with a job doing exactly what he loves. This was a fun little short, and I hope it's not the last we've seen of Eddie.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Missed this one. Lovely piece.

Eddie has such a unique perspective, it's a treat to read his stories, regardless of how short they might be. I especially loved him taking the captive's pants off and gagging him with his own socks.

Kudos.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]jay_write[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]

Thanks guys! I truly appreciate knowing you enjoy Eddie's adventures. There are several more in progress and your notes will give me a major nudge towards getting at least one of them finished and posted soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic