"Special Training" Exercises M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"Special Training" Exercises M/M

Post by RopedBud »

This was something i wrote for a friend at one point that kinda outlined a bondage scenario that i would love to find myself in at some point in life. It starts out as first person but i think at some point i get lost in the details, and was probably some degree of horny, and it goes to third (i think ?). Mostly is just military theme smut i wrote up but maybe yall would enjoy it. Not sure if the level of explicit was allowed on here so feel free to move and/or delete it if it doesn't conform to forum rules.

I’ve always likeed the masculine vibe that either military or military uniform brings into a bondage scene because it really turns me on. He would be wearing an army uniform of some sort but with the jacket off to the side and have the fresh buzzed haircut, black hair, with some facial hair. He would be slim with some slight muscle but nothing crazy built and of course he would be attracted to men but discrete/open to whoever cared to ask. I would like to be wearing military attire as well considering it one of my bondage bucket list items to be tied up in. Before wearing that though, I’d be wearing casual clothes and we would be talking about stuff in general and casually we would get on the topic of being tied up. It would probably be on the lines of “training” the guy went through with some other people in his unit. He would mention how the guys would practice on each other but mostly make it into a game. Talking about how they would rope each other up and would go as far as to gag each other and see if they could keep each tied up and gagged for a while. The guy I would be talking to would talk about how he would get creative with the gag and grab some used socks of his from PT, stuff them in his buds mouth and taped it real nice and tight, always pissing off whoever he tied up. By this point he would ask if I was up for trying it out since his other friends that were coming over wouldn’t be here for a while and “promised” he would go easy. I would think that it sounded fun and agree to do it. Before starting, he would offer up one of his spare uniforms, telling me he wanted to make it as close to training as he could get. He would loan me a spare uniform which included: The olive green shirt, army fatigues (top and bottom), olive green socks, and tan boots. After I had gotten dress up he would have collected an impressive amount of rope he had “laying around”. He would have gotten all the rope ready to tie me up with, a surprising amount for sure, along with some tape, and for whatever reason his duffel bag he brings to the gym.

I stand close to him and he grabs some rope, crossing my wrists, and starts to wrap it around them. He gets the rope nice a snug and asks me to try to get my hands free but of course I can’t. From there he starts to wrap rope around my chest, while looping it under my armpits, over my shoulder, around my chest some more. He would lead the rope a few times through my legs and bring it back up from the back to my back and connect it to the rope back there. Before I know it, I have a rather interesting rope harness wrapped around my chest that causes my cock and balls to push up a little. He would ask me if I thought I could get out of that and being over confident, I tell him that I could. By this point I have a raging boner I’m sure and he definitely takes note of that, but more on that later. Thinking I’m getting too cocky, he thinks I should be knocked down and peg or two. He tells me to stay there while he goes and grabs something. He comes back and has one of his army themed baseball caps which he ends up putting on my head backwards. I’m curious what he is doing but end up patiently waiting. The next thing I hear is the sound of his duffel bag opening, with him rummaging through it. Again I don’t pay too much mind to it. He then comes up behind me, dog tags jingling as he comes to a stop. He tells me he is going bring me down to my knees now and helps me do it. He stops for a second preparing something behind my back. Hanging onto my body, draping his arms over my shoulders, he tells me that this is his favorite part. Before I get a chance to respond, he jams one of his much worn olive green PT socks from the week into my mouth. I try to force it out but his hand is keeping it in. He then takes tape he had grabbed earlier and starts to wrap it over my mouth and around my head several times. Once he’s done that, he starts a strip of tape under my chin and then begins to wrap it from there to the top of my head and back down, securing my chin in place. At this point I’m effectively gagged and start to grunt at him. He comes around the front of me and starts to look over the gag making sure it looks “clean” smoothing it out. He tells me he hopes I like his sock that he has worn to the gym all this week, patting me on the side of my face. He tells me that none of the other guys on the unit like his socks much either but there wasn’t much they could do at the time. I’m definitely stuck at this point and anything extra would be over kill but he was really into his “training”. He starts to wrap rope around my ankles and ties them together. He then moves to my knees and ties rope above and below those too after which he ties rope around my feet. Every so often he would “accidentally” touch my crotch. Finally he turns me onto my belly and ties another rope to the rope around my ankles and brings it to my hands to create an effective hog tie. He asks me if there is any areas that are feeling numb but everything, hopefully, is fine. At this point he looks over me and tells me to try and get out of that which of course I can’t. I grunt as I try to get out of his rope but unfortunately for me, and I’m sure a lot of people on his unit, I was screwed. I struggle for some time trying to get out but all I’m doing is working up a sweat and my boner in my pants is driving me nuts. He decides that I was going to need some release soon, remembering about the boner he saw earlier. He tells me was going to add more rope and to stop squirming. What he does next is open the fly of my pants and pulls out my cock and balls which I grunt at him for. He takes some rope and starts to time them up as well causing my boner to be quite prominent. He tells me he thinks I like this kind of training. (Let’s be honest, I would love it!) After it’s tied nicely, he gets up and goes to grab something again. This time, when he comes back he lays down behind me and gets reals close. He takes my dick in his hand and starts stroke it slowly. With his other hand, he has the other sock and has it over my nose and I’m forced to breath in his sweat. I’m loving every minute of it and moan as he is doing it. I’m getting closer and finally I cum all over the floor. He laughs and says that I must be really enjoying this. He tells me that his friends will be over soon and they love seeing a guy in uniform all trussed up and gagged, considering they were guys on his unit who honestly love getting tied up by him. He cleans up the floor and my dick but leaves it exposed. I try grunting to get him to let me out but doesn’t seem to care.

(I more or less had stopped the "story" but he really wanted to know what the army buddies would do so i wrote a follow up piece.)

There I was in military uniform, hogtied on the floor with my hot army friend’s week old PT sock taped in my mouth. Not to mention my cock and balls have been pulled out from my pants and have rope around them, making them very prominent. I’ve also been made to cum once by him and left tied up after the fact. I easily realized at this point that he had no intention of “going easy” on me with getting out of these ropes and that he had planned this whole thing from the start. I was starting to get the picture that he and his friends were probably more into this beyond the extent of training. Regardless I was stuck in this hogtie until he decided to let me out. After he had cleaned the ground in front of me, he told me his friends were going to be here soon and that he told them that he had a special treat for them when they got here. I grunted a couple of times while struggling in the ropes hoping for some slack but he knew how to keep man down. He came down and ruffled my hair and told me to just relax and enjoy the ride. When he said that, I realized that my cock and balls were definitely going to get some more attention.

After about 20 minutes of waiting on the floor I heard some voices at the door and the doorbell going off. My friend goes to the door and lets his friend come in. (at this point I’ll give the guys names as to distinguish who is doing what) Five of his friends come through the door all look as if they just came from the gym, sporting the uniform that is still a bit sweaty with their jackets removed. My friend John greeted each one that came in through the door. From what I can tell, his friends names where Shaun, Devon, Nathan, Seth, Scott. All of them were sporting a pretty fresh buzz cut with black hair and of course were slightly built from time in the gym. Immediately after seeing me, the guys surrounded me, making me feel like I was a piece of meat. They started asking John how this happened and he explained how he convinced me to try some army training that they went through. They joked about how the last person they trick with that was Nathan, and how they had tied him up, gagged him with John’s socks/tape, and left him in the closet of one of their rooms for a couple hours. Nathan, judging by the bulge of his pants, didn’t seem to mind the fun at his expense. Nathan decide that he wanted to have some fun with the tied up military man on the floor. Of course Seth couldn’t let him have all the fun and decided that he would join in on playing with the bound and gagged guy on the floor. Devon, Scott, and Shaun figured they would much prefer to get bound and gagged by John on the side. John told the guys to be gentle with me, in a very sarcastic tone, and proceeded to get ropes ready for his other three buddies.

I’m just watching these two and they kind of look me over trying to figure out what they are going to do with me. Nathan comes up to, grabbing the lover part of my face, asking how John’s socks taste. This is of course was met with grunt from me while I struggled in the ropes. Nathan lay himself behind me and just like John, begins to stroke me cock with his hand. Slowly he work his hand up and down my cock while every so often fondling my balls. I was getting close to the edge again and was trying to tell Nathan that and luckily he stops giving me a break. Nathan whispers into my ear: “Look like the bondage army guy likes getting stroked by another army bro”. This sends chills down my spine and straight into my raging cock. He tells me that he is not ready to let me cum just yet. He gets up from the floor and takes off his boots, exposing his PT socks that look like they have been used a lot this week. He has Seth come over to him and whisper something in his ear and it brings a smile to his face and boner in his pants. Nathan also hands him both his socks for which Seth tucks into his back pocket. He goes off to grab some things while Nathan starts to release me from my hogtie and release my legs from the rope. He then starts to get me back on my legs and I hear Seth coming back behind me. Seth puts down a chair and Nathan backs me back up into it so that I am sitting in the chair. They both go to work tying my already tied chest to the back of the chair and also retying my legs to the chair legs. Now I have been bound to the chair with my cock and balls fully exposed in the middle. Seth tosses a clear bottle of some liquid to Nathan and he begins to squirt a small amount into his hand. Nathan then begins to work what I quickly realize is lube onto my dick and starts to stroke me effortlessly. While he is working away on my cock and balls Seth comes back up behind me, following the other half of instructions that Nathan had given him. He takes out the sweaty socks that had been hanging from his back pocket and puts both into his hand. Suddenly he takes the socks and presses them both up against my nose, completely covering it in Nathan’s man sweat. I try to move my face away but Seth is doing a good job keeping them there. Nathan just grabs my balls with one hand and strokes my shaft with the other, building me up closer to the edge. He just keeps pumping and pumping, getting me so close. I’m almost about to cum and I try to tell him but he just keeps pumping. I’m almost about to come and then he does something unexpected and takes my cock in his mouth and starts working it again. Finally after one last attempt to tell him, breathing deeply into his socks, I finally lose it. I start thrusting powerfully into his mouth and shoot what seems like ropes upon ropes of cum. He takes every last bit of it like the strong military man like he is. After I finish he takes my dick out of his mouth and just lets out a big “fuck yeah!” He nods to Seth and Seth takes out two more things. One is a jock strap, which can only be assume to belong to Nathan at this point, and the other is a ring with a vibrator attached. He puts both of Nathan’s socks into the pouch and places the pouch over my face with it over my nose. He then brings the strap around my head in such a way that it is able to stay wrapped over my face by itself. Seth then goes and takes the vibrating ring and puts it over my cock and turns it on medium speed. This is just enough to get me hard again and eventually get me off. Seth pats me on the face telling me that they are going to chill for a while and were going to let me stew like that. I’m exhausted and grunting to get free of the ropes but honestly I was perfectly fine with how they left me. Both Seth and Nathan decided to walk over to see how the others guys were doing. By the looks of things it seems like someone was already having fun.

When Seth and Nathan come over, they see Devon has already been put into predicament. Devon is tied to a chair and has his hands tied behind the back of the chair. His legs are secured by the knees and ankles to the legs of the chair in such a way that his boots just barely touch the ground. His chest has rope running above and below his pecs that runs also over his shoulder a several times. He would probably be mouthing off on how he is going to get out but my John has taken the liberty of taking off one of the guy's boots off, removing the sock, and stuffed the sock into his mouth and running tape around his mouth and over his chin. Then of course John thought to make him squirm and has taken his cock and balls out from his military pants and tied them up real nice. Then taking it to the extreme, he has tied a vibrating wand with a sleeve attachment over his dick and is letting it run while he gets ready to tie up the other two men. Shaun and Scott where very eager to get tied up and John thought it was time to put them into place. John instructs Shaun to turn around and grab Shaun’s arms. He ties those securely in the back and makes a very intricate harness over the rest of his body. From this point he has him sit on the ground cross legged and ties the ankles together. From here he ties a rope running down Shaun’s neck down to his ankle secure them together, but not so much so that he is forced to bend over. Finally, he takes a black bandana and puts a knot into it. He comes up behind Shaun shoves it into his mouth cleave style, gagging him. John then takes another bandana and ties it over the cleave in a wider fashion, with two more followed by that. After he has gotten Shaun mostly tied up, he pulls out his cock and balls and ties them up as well considering he didn’t want anyone to be left out. Finally he puts a vibrating band on his dick, turns in on fast and see how many loads he can get from him.

While this was all going on, Nathan and Seth thought it would be fun to go ahead and wrestle Scott down and put him into a very effective hogtie. He has been gagged with Seth’s socks, with one being knotted into Scott’s mouth. The other sock was tied wide over his mouth to hold the cleave gag in. They took his cock and balls out and tied them like the others and have tied a milker machine over his dick in such a way that will cause him to keep cumming. They had blindfolded him with some black vet tape so he couldn’t see them getting the milking machine ready prior to its application. Nathan dips low and tells him “hope you enjoy the ride” and places a pair of military grade headphones over his ears. They turn the milker on and let it run at a steady pace to eventually let him cum.

So at this point we have Scott, Devon, Shaun and myself are tied up and gagged in some state of bondage. Nathan and Seth are both kind of spent at this point but would hate to miss out on the fun and opt for being put into leather straight-jackets with front muzzle gags placed into both their mouths by John. John has also tied them both down the couch. John thought it would fair to also pull out their cock and balls from their pants, tie both of their cock and balls and place a milker on both of them, turning them onto a slow pace. Both of them were moaning in pleasure and unable to move away from the milker considering John tied them into place.
With me still stuck tied to a chair, breathing in Nathan’s socks and jock, and gagged with Johns socks, I have cummed about 3 more times since being left to my own devices. John takes note of the mess I have made and comes over. He see the predicament that the guys have left me in and asks if I was ready to be untied. Feeling almost completely spent, I shook my head yes. He takes the vibrating ring off my dick and moves behind me. He starts to hand gag me over the face mask of man sweat with one hand and starts to pump my dick once more with the other. He cradles me slightly with his chin resting in the crook of my neck. He whispers in my ear: “I bet my strong army guy can give me one more load”. I struggle as I get closer to the edge again. I start to moan louder and louder. I try again to tell him that I’m about to cum and of course he takes me over the edge and causes me to give one last load. I just slumped back into the ropes, feeling completely drained. Figuring I was done, he completely unties me and I remove all the facial features I was given through the last several hours. He asks if I like the special training and I say “fuck yeah!”. I look over and see the various forms of bondage the men had found themselves in and I notice Nathan and Seth on the couch. Our eyes lock for a second and they knew that I was going to work them both over good.
Last edited by RopedBud 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Wow, this story was really hot. :D

One chapter had all the stuff I like: army clothing, dirty underwear, gags etc. It was a great read for me, thanks a lot for sharing this with us.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice one, especially the first part.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] Damn!
Military uniforms. Boots. Worn sockgags. Sock and jockstrap sniffing. Tape.
You sure hit a lot of my intetests with this one, mate!

Be sure to add some story tags and create an ad in the Story Catalog section when you have a chance.
This deserves to be in the spotlight!

Love it!
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] and [mention]squirrel[/mention] are sure to love this when they get a chance to sit down and read it through.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Really enjoyed that!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Hell yeah, this was good!

Loved the army guys, especially the sweaty, reeking socks. Hot!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, that's really an amazing military training. All recruits should endure something like this :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story!
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

That was surprisingly detailed for something you advertised as a "scenario"! Military uniforms look amazing in bondage, and I'm a huge fan of a secure gag that goes not only around the head, but over it as well!

You should definitely consider fleshing this out more into a proper story. With what you've already posted here, you already have several chapters ready to go.

Would love to see you continue with what happens next. Just some feedback, breaking up the sections into several smaller paragraphs would help your readers out tremendously.

Keep up the good work!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love the story so far
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

This was hot as fuck. Maybe outside of the military uniform specifics, if I had any specific fantasies or scenarios, this is probably the closest to it. A couple of buddies, some escape challenges that I have no hope of winning, some worn socks lol. While military uniforms are hot in bondage, I think if in my case it was sports related, it would be even better.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That's a nice story! Military uniforms look hot and so do combat boots.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story, really hope you continue to write!

One option for more might be a sort of prologue with the army lads before you met up?
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Being hooded/blindfolded with a jock is an incredible turn-on. So glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates the delicious erotic humiliation of it!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Bondage, uniforms and boots. Winning combo :D
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

God Damn!! This is one hot story [mention]RopedBud[/mention]! Would love to be in either one of these guys’ predicaments. Love the smelly worn sock gags, jockstrap/sock sniffing, and cock milking torture. Also, Love all the details you’ve packed it here without it being too long or repetitive.

Hope there’ll be a continuation to this scenario soon. If not, I hope to read more stories like this one from you.
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

I loved the story. I hope there's more from you, either here or in another story.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Glad to see that yall are enjoying this. Maybe I'll have to type some other stories that I've had floating around my head haha
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this story the jockstrap and milk pump where so evil will you continue this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic