Honey Trap (?/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Honey Trap (?/MM)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Just a short piece I wrote to alleviate term-end stress. Hope you guys enjoy.

It was three days before summer break and Damien was in the process of having the simultaneously the best and the worst day since he started this job, when he finds out his crush tied up in his skivvies.

Some context: Damien had discovered that he likes doing his job better when all the boys finishes changing and leaves the gym for whatever. Easier to clean after them when there's nobody to make jabs at him not being any older than the students in here and it's not like he was dying to make small talk with anyone in the team.

Except Sean, that is.

Sean was the ace of the team and objectively the most handsome man in the whole school with broad shoulders, curly blond hair and a smile full of good will. Despite being the best at what he does, he wasn't an arrogant jerk and always had time to talk with Sean after practices about nothing and everything. Damien never thought a lanky, awkward janitor like himself would have a chance with the ace, so he never acted on his attraction towards Sean and treated him as one of his rare friends.

However, seeing Sean bound and half naked was making him seriously consider every life choice that brought him to this moment.

Poor guy was lying on the floor dressed only in tight, white briefs, tube socks and bright red sneakers of the team. His forearms and ankles were tied to each other with copious amounts of duct tape. More tape was wrapped around his mouth which is filled with what appears to be a jock strap, muffling his grunts. An old shirt was bound over his eyes, leaving him in the dark about who just entered the room. Damien know the guy was ripped, but seeing Sean's muscular body straining against his restraints, abs and ass clenching with effort, dripping with sweat...

One part of Damien wanted to ravish Sean, right here and right there. When he can find another chance like this? On the other hand, regardless of how attractive Sean looks like this, it's obvious he didn't get tied up willingly and Damien isn't going to pick a quick pleasure over one of his only friends.

Damien crouched beside the young jock. "Shit, man, what did they do to you? Don't worry, Sean, I'll untie you." For some reason, realizing the identity of the mysterious guy only made Ben's struggles more frantic and moans louder.

Before Damien can untie Sean's gag, a hand holding a wet piece of cloth clamped over his face. Damien let out a cry as a sickly sweet smell filled his nostrils, trying to buck his assailant, but a strong arm wrapped around his chest quickly incapacitated his arms. He was so busy with Sean that he didn't even noticed another person entered the locker room!

His trashing slowly came to a halt, as he lost his consciousnesses, without even saving his friend...

Damien come to himself slowly, feeling a warm body beneath him. "Whmm dm- mpphh?!"

He opened his eyes, finding himself directly looking at Sean's gagged face. Damien blushed, realizing he was also stripped to his boxer briefs and pressed skin-to-skin (and bulge-to-bulge) with his crush. He tried to lift himself, but his limbs were also bound with tape. His movement only succeed in rubbing himself to Sean and making very clear that both young men were hard.

Damien blushed, mumbling an apology behind the tape over his mouth (which had a foul-tasting cloth in it. Damien hoped it was a clean jock). Sean nodded like saying "it's okay". Without his blindfold, Damien could see his eyes closer than before, noticing what a bright green they are.

There was no way of saying where they were: a dim, cramped space, probably a trunk. Without any way of saving themselves, bound and gagged in their underpants. Damien sighed, resting his hand on Sean's chest.A second later, he felt a chin, gently caressing his hair.

It could've been worse, Damien thought. He has no idea what's going to happen to them but in a sense, he didn't leave Sean alone when he needed.

The End
bb89c65d-963b-4e64-8546-0cb313ed28d5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the fun, short story.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] How dare you leave me hanging like this!

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna kidnap you and keep you mummified and gagged at my feet for a few days.
Should give you plenty of time to come up with a worthy conclusion to this tale 8-)

In an seriousness though, this was very well written and enjoyable.
Love the foul-tasting mystery cloth gag ;) Very arousing stuff.

Looking forward to other short (and not so short) works from you in the future.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well written and fun. The gags, the restraints, and the outfits are perfect.
It says in the story catalog this is a one-shot. You really gonna leave us wondering?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story! Really enjoyed this littke snapshot! The only majot criticism would be... How dare you leave us hanging? No pressure though! The story works perfectly well as it is!
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Short, sweet, and to the point. Well-written little vignette with some excellent description. I'm sure those two are about to become a lot better acquainted, wherever they're headed!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Nice!

A masterpiece indeed
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks for all the nice comments, you guys make my day.

[mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Sorry for the cliffhanger ending, this was the product of me wanting to write a short story without worrying about planning, so it has no continuation in work. I may use the characters again in the future to tell a story that takes place after this one, however.

Happy to see it works as a stand-alone, though.

[mention]Valimure[/mention] Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, this was supposed to be a sort of happy ending for Damien, he's bound to (pun intended) be with Sean, for the better or worse. I imagine they'll be gagged for a while, so they better find new ways to express their feelings for each other.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Great short & sweet story! Any story that makes me jealous of the people in it gets a plus from me :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Hear hear, [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention]! I can't believe I'm only discovering this story now; sensual, streamlined, wonderful. Beautiful stuff as always, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic