Veronica Kingston Nobody Dies Laughing (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ver987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Veronica Kingston Nobody Dies Laughing (F/F)

Post by ver987 »

I was sitting in my car which was parked across the road from a gas station. A mechanic called Tom Gardner was busy pumping air into a set of tyres. He was tall and well built with a handsome face and short curly hair. He was also a blackmailer or so Mr Phillip Morrow had taken pains to explain to me a few days earlier. Morrow was a man who claimed to have had an idyllic love life mutually shared with his beautiful wife Gail. However she had left him for Gardner who worked as a garage hand. Morrow was convinced that Gardner had blackmailed her into leaving him. Gail’s father and brother had been active in the Communist party before the war and that could mean big trouble given the current tensions with the Russians. He also claimed that Gardner was involved in some sort of vice racket and was exploiting his beautiful wife.

I climbed out of the car and buttoned up the double breasted jacket of my dark navy trouser suit. I walked across the road and planted myself in front of Gardner.
‘Good afternoon Mr Gardner. The name is Veronica Kingston and I’m a private investigator.’ I showed him my identification.
‘What can I do for you Miss Kingston?’ he said.
‘I’m representing Mr Phillip Morrow. He has some concerns about Gail.’
‘Morrow should mind his own business – and so should you!’ he flung down the oily rag he has holding and walked back into his garage. I followed him.
‘Do you have some sort of hold over Mrs Morrow. Are you blackmailing her?’ I bluntly asked him.
‘No! Gail is with me because she wants to be and we just want to be left alone.’
‘Perhaps I could talk to her?’ I said.
‘Get this through your pretty little head sister! We have nothing to say to you or to your boss! Now get out before I change your oil!’ he angrily barked at me.

I went back to my car and waited for him to leave the garage. At six o’clock I saw him head off to catch a bus for home which turned out to be a small house on Staten Island. I sat in the car and waited for the early evening shadows to lengthen. I needed to talk to Gail and I thought I might get the chance if she was alone in the kitchen. I quietly crept into the rear garden. The back of the house was dark aside from a light in an upstairs bedroom. I decided that they had to eat eventually so I would bide my time. Ten minutes later the evening quiet was broken by a scream! I ran up to the back door which was open and made my way through the house to the upstairs room. The door was slightly open and I peeked into the bedroom. Tom Gardner was sat on the bed with his back to me. He was leaning over a very beautiful woman. She was bound and gagged and desperately struggling in her bonds. I pulled out my gun and kicked open the door.
‘Keep your hands where I can see them Gardner!’ He turned round with a shocked expression on his face.
‘Get that gag off and untie her and do it slowly!’ Gardner removed the gag and started to release her.
‘Are you ok honey?’ I asked.
‘Yes thank you.’ said the woman. She was wearing black silk pajamas which flattered her physique and highlighted her looks. She was a golden blonde with bright blue eyes and a ruby red sensual mouth.
‘You must be Gail?’ I said.
‘Yes I am.’
‘Come and get behind me.’ I motioned to her to move towards me.
She got off the bed and stood behind me as I kept Gardner covered. While I was concentrating on Gardner she grabbed my arms and pulled the gun down. Gardner rushed me and knocked the colt pistol clear of my hand. I tried to fight them off but he was a powerful man and I had no chance against the pair of them. They pulled me over to the bed.
‘Is this the woman you were telling me about.’ said Gail as she held me face down on the bed.
‘Sure is! Morrow sent her to check up on you. Hold her and I’ll tie her hands.’ He looked down at me.
‘Don’t you get any ideas about going to the cops lady. You are trespassing in our house!’
Ten minutes later I was tightly trussed up on the bed. My wrists were secured in a tight square lashing that held them rigidly in place. Ropes were wound around my ankles and above the knees and tightly clinched. A long rope was wound above and below my breasts and pulled tight. The loose ends were looped several times around my elbows fastening them together and were secured with tight knots. Another rope was tied over the ankle bindings and my legs were sharply pulled up toward the small of my back. The other end was tied around my wrists leaving me in a secure hogtie. I tried to pull my ankles down but the movement tightened the ropes around my wrists. I shuffled around to get into a comfortable position and tried to remain still.

My two captors had thoroughly enjoyed themselves cruelly trussing me up as tightly as they could. They pushed me on to my side. With my elbows tied together I realised that my breasts were pushed up and out stretching my suit tightly across my chest. Gardner was clearly enjoying the spectacle.
‘It is a good job I’m spoken for sweetheart!’ he whispered to me.
‘Sorry big boy I don’t like this kind of competition!’ said Gail pushing him away. ‘So this little cutie is all mine!’
‘Enjoy yourself!’ Gardner smiled and left the bedroom.
Gail pulled me over so I that was now laid on my stomach with my feet sticking in the air. She spoke in a deep and sultry voice.
‘Now my hot little baby! I believe that you were sent by that miserable reptile of a husband of mine? Well you certainly picked the wrong horse! I’m going to teach you to keep your cute little nose out of our business!’
‘Look I was told...’ Gail was in no mood for explanations as she shoved a knotted scarf into my mouth and tied the ends behind my neck.
She climbed on to the bed and knelt down so she was leaning over me. She let out a deep sign as she removed my shoes and very gently scrapped her long fingernails over my soles.
‘Mmmmppfff!’ I shouted through the gag in protest.
Her fingers began a feverish dance across the bottom of my feet. I twisted around and screamed into the gag. My feet were highly vulnerable held fast in this upright position. I felt completely helpless at the mercy of this woman! This very beautiful woman! I could smell her perfume and I felt the warmth of her body through the black silk. Her fingers were fast and mean as they tickled my sensitive flesh. I was beginning to feel hot and aroused which made me even more insanely ticklish.
‘Tickle, tickle, tickle!’ she sang as she moved to the arches of my feet which she began to softly stroke with her fingertips. I strained in the ropes and felt the knots slowly tighten.
‘Don’t try to move or those nasty ropes around your wrists and ankles will just get tighter my little sweetie!’
As if to prove the point she went back to tickling my soles in a frenzied assault.
‘Mmmmmppff! Mmmmmppff!’ I heard myself cry. It was all I could manage through the gag filling my mouth.
‘Tickle, tickle, tickle!’ she laughed. She stopped suddenly for a few seconds!
‘Gootchy-gootchy’ she said and tickled my soles quickly and firmly with her fingers then stopped again.
'Gootchy-gootchy’ she cooed and attacked me again.
‘Mmmmmppff’ I screamed in protest as her method of torture was making it more difficult to stop my legs from jerking the ropes tighter. She repeated the process half a dozen times until I was half crazy and screaming into the gag. Then she grabbed my hair and whispered into my ear.
‘My hot little baby! This is so good!’ She laughed and stroked my hair then resumed mercilessly running her fingernails around my soles. After a few minutes she decided to start smoothly stroking the tops of my toes. This was a highly tender part of my foot and I loudly groaned. I twisted my neck around to give her a wide eyed pleading look but there was no mercy in the wicked expression on her gorgeous face! It was sheer torture but Gail really was a most attractive tormentor! My heart was beating faster with excitement and my breasts had swelled with arousal. The gag was now soaked with my saliva and I could just about talk.
‘No, no please no!’ I gasped. My protests merely provoked a renewed flourish of intense tickling on my helpless toes. I was laughing hysterically into the wet scarf stuck in my mouth.
‘Gootchy-gootchy little baby! This is so good!’ howled Gail as she bounced up and down on the bed.
‘Please you are killing me’ I pleaded though the gag.
‘Nobody dies laughing honey!’ she giggled. Then she merrily went back to tickling my soles with her fingernails. After a few more minutes she stopped and let out a deep breath.
‘I don’t know about you sister but I’m getting tired.’ I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed. When she saw me lower my guard she laughed and grabbed my feet then resumed savagely tickling me!
‘Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!' I cried. Her cruel ruse was just too much for me. I felt my toes curl as involuntary contractions surged through my lower abdomen. I began to rhythmically push my hips back and forwards against the bed. Gail stopped tickling me and let me reach my climax. I held my breath as my body stiffened. I screamed as waves of intense pleasure surged and receded through me and I slumped into the ropes.
‘That was good wasn't it?' she laughed. ‘My hot little baby!'
She got up and went down stairs leaving me alone on the bed hot and panting. I managed to collect myself and started to think about escape. I tried to bend my body backwards so I could grab my ankles. I was wearing my ankle-holster and could feel the top of the knife under my trousers. I pulled up the trouser leg and with a painful thrust I seized the top of the knife and pulled it free of the holster. I manipulated it into a position where I could begin to cut through the rope around my wrists.

Then there was the sound of the front door crashing open and men shouting. My first thought was that of rescue but there was precious little chivalry coming my way these days. In any case I was soon able to pull my hands free and I quickly cut my way out of the rest of the ropes. I grabbed my gun which Gardner had left on a side table and slowly crept downstairs.
In the living room Gardner has lying on the floor clutching his head. Two bulky men had hold of Gail and were tying her hands in front of her.
‘Put your hands up now!’ I said as I aimed the gun at the two assailants.
‘Take it easy sister. We just came to get Mr Morrow’s wife back. We work for him too.’ said one of them.
They must have followed me here and waited till dark to make their move.
‘Thanks for the rescue!’ I said in a voice dripping with sarcasm. One of them glared at me.
‘Do I look like Sir Galahad! Just learn to look after yourself.’ he grunted.
‘Get out of here before I blow your toupee off!’ I had hit a raw nerve as he clearly was wearing an ill-fitting hairpiece.
‘You work for Morrow too!’ said his pal.
‘I just resigned!’ The two looked at each other and left through the door they had demolished. I released Gail but kept my gun trained on the pair of them. She went to get some water and took a look at Gardner. After sticking a plaster on a cut on his head she turned to me.
‘Guess we were wrong about you. Sorry about this evening.’ she said in a much friendlier voice.
‘Forget it. As you said nobody dies from laughing! Now I would like to hear your side of all this.’
I lowered my gun and hoped that they wouldn't try to jump me again. She explained that it was Morrow who had blackmailed her into marrying him in order to protect her family. She had regularly seen Tom at the garage and they had fallen for each other. In addition to physical attraction they had discovered a mutual taste for sado-masochistic bondage.
‘Thanks for the demonstration.’ I said.
‘Anytime my hot little baby!’ she said with a smile.

A few days later I went to see Morrow. He was not pleased to see me.
‘What the hell were you playing at!’ he bellowed.
‘I do not approve of kidnapping people especially I if am used to set them up! Now unless you want me to start talking to the cops I suggest you leave your wife alone!’
He sat looking slightly stunned by my outburst.
‘And I want my fee paid in full Mr Morrow. I was paid to help protect your wife from a nasty old blackmailer. And it looks like he turned out to be you!’
I turned on my heels and walked out.