The Perils of Veronica Kingston Part 2 (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ver987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Perils of Veronica Kingston Part 2 (M/F)

Post by ver987 »

[image]
zz90266.png
[/image]

I glanced over my shoulder at Jack Satan in his grotesque clown makeup. With his dyed white face and red greasepaint smile he still gave me the jeeper’s creepers! I remembered the image of that twisted clown had haunted me for years!. Now I was trussed up and helpless at the mercy of my most vivid childhood nightmare!

‘I saw you made up like that once when I was a kid. I think the movie was called ‘Sinister Sawdust?’ I talked as it helped to keep my nerves steady.
‘Right! Hope you enjoyed it?’ he replied in his disarmingly soft melodious voice.
‘You gave me the creeps especially when you were tickling the girl.’ I giggled as he began to test the feather duster on my soles.
‘I got a load of fan mail about it mainly from women. Guess you weren’t one though?’ he reminisced about the good old days.
‘I was..Hahaha! Hahaha!...only twelve! Hahaha! I always...Hahaha!...wondered if...Hahahaha!...she enjoyed...Hahahaha!..being tickled?’ I asked him as he worked the feathers slowly up and down my feet.
‘Yes! Virginia was very ticklish and she just went completely crazy. Rather like you!’ he added as I was now madly wriggling and twisting around as if my life depended on it. He carefully explored my feet noting my involuntary gasps whenever he trespassed over my more sensitive spots.
‘Then I guess we really...Hahahaha!...have a lot in common? Ohhhhhh! Hahahaha!’ I laughed as he shook the duster against my twitching feet. The feathers slid between the gaps in my toes and teased the delicate flesh making me wince as my body stiffened in reaction.
‘Errrgggghhhh!’ I growled as I clenched my teeth to stop myself screaming. Satan seemed to sense that I was struggling to hold myself together and maintained the soft tickling on my soles until I cracked!
‘Hahahaha! Stop! No! Hahahaha!’ I protested as Jack rubbed the feathery duster firmly up against my toes.
‘It tickles! Stop! Stop! Hahahaha!’ I roared as I flexed my muscles into an effort to loosen the tightly secured ropes before the torture became too intense for me.
Satan set down his feathers and used all his fingers to tickle me on my soles.
‘There is no escape for you my pretty!’ he said in a throaty voice dripping with malice. I had noticed him lapse into that same voice earlier when for a few moments he seemed eager to scalp me.

As his fingers scampered feverishly across my arches I focussed my thoughts on recalling the ‘Sinister Sawdust’ torture scene.
‘I forgot how did...Hahahaha!...the heroine...Hahahaha!...escape in the end?’ I gasped out.
‘She was rescued by the hero but we don’t have to worry about that today!’ Satan laughed as his fingers danced around my feet. I madly twisted around to escape his grasp but with my ankles pulled up into the small of my back I could gain little respite.
‘Hahahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahaha! Ohhhhh!’ I howled while I bounced around as my captor firmly tickled the top of my toes.
‘Sounds like you’re as sensitive as my Virginia?’ he commented reverting to his softer natural voice.
‘Ohhhh! Hahaha! That was...Hahaha!...your wife? Hahahaha! Virginia Veilstrom?’ I cried burying my face in the mattress as my sides ached with laughter. He picked up the duster again and stroked my tender soles. The feathers were deliciously soft and made my flesh tingle in an intense pleasurable agony.
‘Is that why...Hahaha! Hahaha!...you kidnapped me? I remind you...Hahahaha!...of her?’ I quizzed him as he dragged the feathers slowly along my feet. I began to tingle all over and flushed hot as a pleasurable shudder vibrated through me.
‘Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!’ I whimpered.
‘Yes! I’ve seen photos of you in the press and I wanted to relive some of the movies I made with Virginia.’ he confessed in a voice heavy with the burden of memory.
‘Hahaha! Hahaha! You could have...Hahaha!...asked me! I might have...Hahaha! Hahaha!...gone along with you! Hahahaha!’’ I assured him.

He worked his way up and down my soles which were still encased in soft nylons. It made my feet feel sensually warm and supple but unusually sensitive to touch. I rolled around as Satan pressed his fingertips into my arches and administered a hot ticklish massage. I tossed my head back and panted breathlessly as his rapidly twitching finger movements drove me crazy!
‘Stop! Hahaha! Hahahaha! Oh stop! Hahahaha!’ I begged as my eyes welled up with tears of laughter and I buried my face deep in the mattress. Satan’s hands moved gingerly over my legs until he inserted a finger behind each of my knees and gently stroked the deliciously sensitive skin. My suit trousers felt soft and silky against me but served to heighten the intensity of the stimulation.
‘Ohhhh! I can’t take...Hahahaha!...it! Stop! Hahaha! Please! No! No!’ I sobbed as I desperately twisted around in the tight hogtie. His hands moved around my thighs teasing out involuntary reactions as my burning nerve fibres recoiled at his touch. My muscles jumped and twitched even under the most delicate pressure from his fingertips. I rolled from side to side desperately tugging at the tight ropes around my wrists!
‘Hahaha! Hahaha! Please stop! Hahahaha! Mercy! Mercy! Hahahaha!’ I begged as he settled down to tickle the back of my legs slowly running his fingers from my knees up to my buttocks. I screamed and rocked myself backwards and forwards. After a few moments of intense tickle torture I felt an electric charge surge up and down my frame leaving me quivering and breathless. I heard him cackle with debauched pleasure at the torment he was inflicting on his helpless victim!

I glanced back over my shoulder into the nightmarish face. Behind the clown makeup Jack’s eyes blazed with a demonic intensity and his lips were set in a fiendish smile. I suspected that his mental aberrations had produced a split personality with one side reflecting his most fiendish screen creations! His fingers went back to tickling my feet with a devilish fury. He howled through his lips like a wolf at the full moon as his fingertips drew crazy patterns over my soles.
‘Hahaha! Hahaha! Ohhhhhh! Hahahaha!’ I exploded with uncontrollable laughter and hurled myself about in a mounting panic! I frantically twisted around trying to work my wrists free as my captor’s fingers relentlessly stroked my feverishly twitching toes! I realised I was no longer able to withstand this level of torture!
‘No! No! Hahahaha! Please stop! I can’t...Hahaha!...take anymore! Hahahaha!’ I sobbed knowing that I had reached my breaking point. Sensing my distress Jack erupted with maniacal laughter and went berserk mercilessly tickling me out my senses!
‘Ohhhhh! Hahaha! Ahhhhhhhh! Stop! Ahhhhhhhh!....’

To be continued …..

More adventures can be found at:
https://www.deviantart.com/vad321/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.