Exotic Sunshine [F x F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GrayDeGoaT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Exotic Sunshine [F x F]

Post by GrayDeGoaT »

A ticklish Capture
A Short story based on A Roleplay I had with A lovely user here that welcomed me very warmly. I was going to write A longer more tame story but this site refreshing made me lose half of it and I'm too lazy to continue it so here's what I'll be doing today. Enjoy...Or not I don't care.

It was A hot summery evening and the stars were already out up in the clear blue sky as the sun was settling low over the ocean making the water turn A delicious shade of orange. The night was young and many people would still stroll by the white sand exotic beaches of the city of Rio de Janeiro. In the early night, the crowded streets were filled with many bypassers from all around the world as many spent their time partying while having A good innocent vacation fun.
On the beach by the water was An open bar club named the "Exotic sunshine" A wonderful dance-floor over the still warm sand where several women and teens and women danced carelessly in this girls night bar to the high volumed music drinking their problems and solitude away.
Within the group of girls in this club stood one particular young woman. She was 18-year-old long black haired and green eyes with A white pale skin and wore some tight black denim shorts with A similar colored tank top.
Dancing shoes strapped to her feet, she captivated all the bar's attention as all the other women watched her magnificent dances eyeing out her skinny yet curvy young thin body which seemed to please quite much another older woman sitting directly in front of this french girl only A few meters away at the bar enjoying A good Dakiri.
She had dark skin with A larger more mature figure that made her seem in her forties. She wore A black satin dress with A golden necklace and black sunglasses seeming elegant as ever. She too was quite popular with women all around the bar but only seemed to have eyes for this young dancing Frenchie that noticed her too After A long eyeing from her. The two girls stared each other for A good five minutes as the music faded to A stop before the older woman finally got up from her seat and came over towards the younger black haired girl. As she got closer the older woman simply smiled and stared at the younger one in the eyes.
"-My my... you dance rather well dear. It's rare to see such energy with such elegance in one same body. What's your name if I may ask sweetie." She demanded to the seemingly intimidated girl.
"-... My name is Cassidy Miss. It's A pleasure to meet you. I am flattered you liked my little performance there. I was just having fun."
"-Naturally dear, and I enjoyed every little second of it. Maybe you'd enjoy dancing A little for me later? I would so much enjoy A private dance from you, Cassidy...I am Jess, by the way, dear." She replied with A soft smile rubbing Cassidy's left shoulder with her soft hand. To this, the younger girl simply stood idle for a short instant before looking back at the woman with A faint smile and stars in the eyes as she simply nodded A small yes and accepted to fallow her back To wherever this woman wished to take her.

And so they were off. Jess finished her Dakiri and Cassidy took her backpack with her as they both got into Jess's car and drove to posh hotel A few kilometers still by the magnificent tropical beach. As they arrived, the two women went straight for the hotel room that was A sublime penthouse with A long red and black velvet bed and many luxurious decorations, this woman was wealthy thought back Cassidy with A devious stare as Jess had her back turned. She rapidly set her backpack at the entrance of the room before unzipping it open as she seemed to reach for something inside.

"I hope you are ready for quite ready for this dear, You seem so young...am I your first-time sweetie?" asked Jess getting ready to slip out of her dress to reveal her black silk underwear to Cassidy that still had her back turned searching deeper inside her back before pulling out A pair of metal police handcuffs that she rapidly hid inside the pockets of her jeans short. " Not really. I am experienced in this so I'll be sure to give you A good time" replied Cassidy lovingly as she'd then reach for some duct tape and hide it away in the back pockets this time before making her way to the bed as she moved herself on top of the older women that laid in bed already over the covers her hands already rubbing over the French girl's hips in eagerness.
Cassidy played along moving her smooth young hips with her seductress's hands as she'd let her squeeze her breast through her tank top and rub her crotch against Jess's teasing her up with the rough rubbings their hot bodies so close to one another, denim on silk making such A pleasing sound to the ears.
"-Oh Sweetie...Get stripping already." Moaned Jess as she'd close her eyes enjoying herself so well losing composure to pleasure making A perfect open window for Cassidy as she'd smile in A cunning way and take out her handcuffs swiftly before moving both of Jess's wrists together cuffing her tightly only letting her react as she'd hear the soft clicking of the locks and feel the cold kiss of the iron bracelets on her warm skin. She instantly opened her eyes asking what was the meaning of this but before she could even finish her sentence she'd suddenly find herself handgagged tightly by Cassidy's right hand that pressed over her lips squeezing them tightly under her palm before her fingers curved around Jess's cheeks shutting her up efficiently while Cassidy stared deep into her brown eyes while she'd climb higher sitting over the older woman's large chest pinning her against the bed.
"Shhh...don't worry...It's all part of the fun" Whispered sensually Cassidy. "I'm just A bondage girl fan... " She'd reassure poor Jess that still did not totally approve of this. As Cassidy went on she then would move her soft young hand between the older woman's legs and begin to rub the front of her panties with two fingers, the index and major, her soft black manicured fingers rubbing and scratching the fabric pressuring enough for Jess to feel the magical touches over her pussy's surface performing small circles around her clitoris. "Mh...yes? Do you like that miss? You enjoy A younger woman bossing and pleasuring you in your own bedroom? of couuurse you do." Teased Cassidy with A devilish smile on her face while she'd simply chuckle amused before pulling off Jess's panties while she'd pull them down ever so slowly making her feel them slide down over her legs until they were totally off while keeping her victim tightly gagged as she did not make any sound higher than a muffled squirm still cuffed tightly and pinned down by Cassidy's weight on her upper body. She did kick and struggle the best she could but lust kept her weak and willing as A mix of satisfaction and desire for more mixed its self with the humiliation and shame.

After the panties came off, Cassidy would then hold them in her hands before tightly balling them up before she'd reach over closer to Jess and order her to open her mouth. "Abre la boca!" she ordered sternly and Jess did fear what the young adult would do if she did not. Cassidy simply stuffed her victim's mouth full with the worn panties as Jess would softly gag on it but Cassidy wouldn't let her spit out or even keep her mouth open pressing both her index and thumb around Jess's lips shutting her up with a slight pinch. "Don't you dare spit them out!" She continued while reaching for her tape as she'd rip out A long first strip that would get ripped out sensually by her teeth obtaining a first piece she rushed to press over Jess's lips and keep rubbing and flattening over her lips making sure they were well sealed tight. Once done she'd finally be able to use both her hands as she took A small pause, moving her lower backside moving right above Jess's crotch as she resumed her rough rubbing over her now exposed pussy, the rubbing like devil kisses would feel so rough yet pleasuring over Jess's crotch that began squirting tiny pearls of pleasure made the older woman move her head back in the soft pillow as she squirmed louder in her gag closing her eyes once more before hearing more ripping sounds as Cassidy prepared more tape. She would add over ten layers of tape over Jess's mouth that watched powerless with wide eyes as each strip made A thicker gag that left even less sound escape, a sound she made the more her pussy was painfully rubbed turning A slight red color while Cassidy sadistically enjoyed every second of it.
"Fells good doesn't it? Well don't you relax one bit...because we are just starting miss" Announced Cassidy as Jess witnessed in Fear.

(End Of Part I)
ʟᴇꜱʙɪᴀɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ | GrayDeᴳ♡ᴧⲧⴟ
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Can’t wait for part 2. Keep up the great work
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, very well written story. Looking forward to reading part 2 :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic